The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seven Stones of Enchantment

- Never Again -

Hello everyone, the one who has sight beyond twilight has finally continued a long dormant piece. As always if you want to read this, make sure that you are

  1. legally old enough to do so
  2. wanting to read abut sex and mind control.

And just a reminder, I tend to lose motivation in my writing, so the more feed back I get (good or bad) the sooner you will see the next piece. Just to let you understand... Good feedback means that I am determined to keep you happy, bad feedback makes me try to prove to that I can do better next time. Well, enough rambling. Enjoy.

* * *

Lisa was awakened by a police officer. Jen was lying on the ground in front of her unconscious. She had an electronic device in the back of her neck. Somebody had attacked them in the women’s bathroom just after they finished undressing. Lisa was wearing one of the gems. In her bag was a police uniform that Jen had somehow acquired, she used the gem to make sure the police did not have any reason to look inside of it.

They reached the hospital and Jen had still not awakened. Several doctors told Lisa that the device in the back of her neck had merged with Jen’s nervous system. It was forcing her to remain unconscious. However there was a way that would allow her conscious mind to do online. At least that way they could communicate with her. Lisa talked to her, but the police did not. Odd. She told Jen everything the doctor’s had told her, and Jen was determined to find out who did it. She would free herself.

Two days passed in the mansion. Lisa spent a lot of time pacing. Jen was online, she would eventually get out, but what could Lisa do about the whole situation? Finally she threw her arms up in frustration, “Ya know what, there’s no point in worrying over you Jen. In no time I’m sure you’ll be right back here standing right in front of me.” Then she smiled, “But I’m gonna make sure noone can do to me what was done to you, and you’ll be surprised at just how good I am at enchanting when you get back.” She had no witness to hear her, but it was a prideful promise to herself.

She looked at a clock, 7pm. She still had plenty of time for a night on the town. She ran up the stairs, and opened the safe with the gems. She picked all seven of them and using the powers of the stones she focused hard on the bracelet. She followed Jen’s instructions and focused hard until she saw the gems glowing. Disinterest. She cursed the bracelet to make sure noone could or would take the power or bracelet away from her.

She took the bracelet off for a moment and went into the shower. She dried her hands and her wrist off, put the bracelet back on and finished drying herself off. She put on a short strapless latex dress. It was very smooth and found every possible curve that her body could flaunt. She was almost done putting her make up on when she got to the lipstick. She found three shades that would go perfect with her outfit. She put on the first one, smiled, pursed her lips and wiped it off, “Maybe.” She tried the next one, smiled, pursed her lips, and wiped it off, “Not with this hair.” And she took the third one. She smiled, She liked it, she pursed her lips, and she liked it even more. She leaned over the counter to the mirror. She lightly pressed her lips against the mirror. Then she kissed again. Her mouth slowly opened as she kissed. Her tongue snaked out and touched the cold mirror. “Ahhh, Jen, you and your curses.” She looked away from the mirror, “Put this lipstick on and fall in love with yourself?” She looked out to her bedroom, “Good one Jen.” The gems started glowing, Lisa could feel the curse on the lipstick, Kiss these lips. “Oh, that actually is a nice trick Jen. I think I will use it.”

She arrived at a theme club focused around the bondage ‘stuff.’ When she arrived, she looked herself in the rearview mirror, she put the lipstick on except for one spot in the center of her bottom lip. She looked away from the mirror, and filled in the spot she missed, “Can’t be too careful.” Tonight she was very sensitive to the gems. She would touch people and know things about them. No specific details, but she knew ages, sexual orientations... And she even identified a virgin... “In this kind of place?” She walked up to her, she was 20. She was a sociology student doing a paper on alternative life styles, or hidden cultures or something along that track. “Get up and follow me.”

“Okay.” The girl just ignorantly and blindly followed Lisa.

“You’ve never had sex?”

“No.”

“Have you ever given a blow job or eaten out another girl’s pussy?”

“No.”

Lisa smile, she walked into the men’s bathroom. There was a man in there, “I think you have the wrong room.”

Lisa looked the guy in the eye. “Yeah, but my friend here wanted to find someone who would cum in her mouth.” She looked at the guy’s face, “Would you volunteer. I’ll help out.”

“Well I could help if you wanted...”

“Great. Come here.” She looked at the young woman, “Get on your knees and open your mouth.” She complied enthusiastically. Lisa opened the man’s pants and started giving him a hand job. It only took about a minute and a half and she could feel his dick getting tense. “Put the head in your mouth and make an airtight seal.” And of course, the young woman did as she was told. Lisa took the collar off the young girl on her way out, I like the choice of accessories. Lisa was wearing it as she entered the dance floor again.

She kissed lots of men and women as she went danced for about ten minutes. But after a while she noticed that a lot of people stopped trying to kiss her. The lipstick must have worn off. She sat down at the bar and ordered a sex on the beach. She pulled out her lipstick and reapplied as she was waiting. A woman walked up to her. She was blond mid thirties. “Hi.”

Lisa smiled, her next victim. “Hi.”

“I got a little proposition for you.”

“What’s that?” Lisa was thinking about how in about an hour this woman would be squealing out her name uncontrollably, and be her slave for the next week.

The woman looked Lisa in the eye. She moved her hand onto Lisa’s hand and rubbed her thumb on Lisa’s thumb. Oh how fun it was going to be for Lisa to take control of this woman, she was practically already begging for it. I say we take you back to my place, and you’re gonna be my slave tonight. And I’m gonna do any and everything I want to do to you.” Lisa felt something. She looked down, the woman’s baby finger was resting on her bracelet as the woman rubbed her hand. “And you’re not going to struggle or do anything, you’re just gonna enjoy it.” Oh shit “How about it? Say ‘yes.’”

“Lisa knew it had backfired on her just like that night when things went all wrong with Kevin and that other whore.” Pardon the pun. The gems had her under her control, “yes.”

“Great now come along slave.”

“Okay.” She started to get up.

“That’s ‘Yes.’”

“Yes.” Lisa Spoke getting horny at being treated as a slave.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes Mistress.” Lisa almost came on the spot.

“Yes Mistress Elizabeth.” The woman spoke with an almost snobbish correction.

“Yes Mistress Elizabeth.” She followed the woman out to her car. Lisa was ordered into the passenger side. She sat in and closed the door.

Mistress Elizabeth reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a plastic wrapped dildo. “This has never been used, its your.” She paused for a minute. “Now unwrap it, stick it in, put your hands on your lap, and don’t squirm.” Lisa did as she was told.

They arrived at her home. “Follow me slave.” Lisa followed. They went into her an upper bedroom that had been converted into a dungeon. She was put on a metal table and her wrists were secured by leather restraints. Her feet were attached to a strange bar. It could be adjusted to spread her legs almost five feet, or to as short as one foot (75cm-15cm). Once secured, Mistress Elizabeth kissed Lisa on the lips, “since the moment I said ‘hi’ to you I’ve been fighting myself not to kiss you like that. You have no idea How seductive those lips of your are.” She reached down and pressed two fingers against Lisa’s clit. Lisa reached her head forward to try and kiss Mistress Elizabeth. “That’s it slave keep trying.” She pressed her fingers in. Lisa arched her back. Mistress Elizabeth slowly withdrew the dildo from Lisa’s hot red body. She placed it on a table beside her, and then proceeded to press her hands against Lisa’s feet and slowly massage her way up Lisa’s waist. Their lips briefly touched. “Do you like that my sweet slave?”

“Mmmm, yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes Mistress Elizabeth.” Mistress Elizabeth then pressed her lips to Lisa’s and slowly touched her tongue to Lisa’s. Lisa struggled, not truly wanting to get away, but just enough to make her mistress pleased. Mistress Elizabeth on the other hand, continued to kiss Lisa’s lips. Her hands found their way along Lisa’s ribs, along the contours of her breasts, the curves of her nipples... Each touch threw Lisa closer to the edge of her sanity. She wanted more. Finally after what may have been minutes or possibly hours, Mistress Elizabeth’s fingers slowly moved further down. She gently traced her fingers along the edges of Lisa’s legs and inner thighs and gradually drew closer to her pinkest of lips. The touch nearly sent Lisa to orgasm.

She tapped her pussy lightly and slowly twice. She pulled her mouth form Lisa’s lips. Then she tapped her fingers once more to Lisa’s lips, “You do realize that this is not yours, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress Elizabeth.”

“Very good my sweet slave. So just to be certain, if you want to use it, or do anything with it, you need my permission first.”

“Yes Mistress El—”

“And if you want to come?”

“I must have your permission.”

“I want you to come for me. Right now if you can.” And she started moving two fingers slowly in and out while she kneeled down and slowly traced her tongue along her clit. “I want to hear you pleasure.” And Lisa’s moans, became louder and louder. They slowly started to become words. She came once, then she came again... Her words continued to beg her mistress to make her come, begged for release, and spoke words that said she wanted more.

“You are so intense my slave.” She took the dildo once more and slid it in gently and slowly rocked it back and forth and in and out. Lisa’s eyes at one point rolled back as she clenched her teeth, thrust her hips forward and arched her back. “I love how much you can almost make me cum just by the way you look at me.” She pressed her lips to Lisa’s lips and kissed briefly. “You are so beautiful.” Lisa came again.

Mistress Elizabeth took the dildo out of her Lisa’s pussy. And undid her restraints. “Now get on the floor my sweet slave.” Lisa complied slowly, but eagerly. Lisa was on her hands and knees, and heard a slurping sound. She felt Mistress Elizabeth’s fingers gently touch the entrance to her ass. Lisa looked up and saw a little orange line near the ceiling. It was morning. Lisa felt the fog in her mind shatter like glass. Never again... Never....

“Stop.” She spoke. Instantly Mistress Elizabeth froze. Never again... Lisa stood up. She turned around and faced Mistress Elizabeth. Elizabeth... Never Again. “You Elizabeth, are mine now, I am not your slave, I am not your anything. No, I take that back. I am something. I am your owner. What am I?”

“You are my owner...” The woman’s eyes were terrified. Never again.

“Come here.” They walked into the adjoining bathroom. They looked into a mirror. If one was looking they could see Lisa’s bracelet begin to glow. “Off hand I would say you are mid to late thirties.” Immediately, lines around the woman’s face, eyes, and neck begin to vanish before their eyes. She was shocked. Her skin began to become very tight and her muscles very defined. “Now I would guess you to be no more than 25. Hmm, Now your breasts... 34B?” Elizabeth nodded. “Stay.” And Lisa walked out of the room. She came back about five minutes later holding a basketball. “Here hold this against your left breast.” Elizabeth complied. A moment later her right breast began to swell and expand to match the basketball on her left side. “Great.” She took the basketball away and left it in the sink. She focused again and Elizabeth’s left breast grew to match her right. “How do you like them?”

“They are too big.”

“Well do you want me to give you a body to match them?” Never Again.

“I would—” She paused for a moment wondering what that meant. “No thank you, I think I will like them as soon as I get used to them.”

“So you’re thanking me?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Never again shall Lisa give up control of herself to another.

To be continued...