The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Seven Stones of Enchantment

part 7

Seven Stones in Seven Hours.

Hey everybody, I’m back again. Part 7 is here, and I’m sorry about my sense of humor. I had to have fun with ‘7’ in this one. 7 stones chapter 7, 7 stones in 7 hours. All the important stuff happens in 7 hours, between 1 and 8pm, everyone’s asleep at 11:30, seven half hours after 8. 7 girls in the story. And the strange phone call 7 hours after everybody goes to bed. I think there’s more, but I made myself sound like too much of a dork already, so I hope you all enjoy. And as usual, don’t read unless you want to, and that is if and only if it is legal for you to do so. Also I have a big Ego, So I encourage email (hint, hint)... Bad crits result in me trying my best to do better, just to prove them wrong, good crit just gets me to write more.

Oh, and just to be absolutely clear, This work is mine. I wrote this for my own interests and thus is my intellectual property. I have submitted this to the EMCSA (mcstories.com). And will eventually post it on my own site, once it is completed. Otherwise this story should not be posted anywhere else without my permission.

Sorry for the ranting, here we go; Enjoy:

It has been about a week since Lisa ‘acquired’ Elizabeth. Lisa had used Elizabeth for much more than a sex object, she used her for experimenting, which generally lead to sex. At the moment, Elizabeth had an intelligence quotient of about 70, her body was still hot and she was addicted to her own arousal. Lisa walked past her slave’s room, and saw Elizabeth, stuck in masturbatory fit, unable to reach climax. Lisa continued by listening to the sounds echo from behind. She descended down a large flight of stairs and the sounds slowly vanished from her hearing.

Trouble was coming and she could feel it in her bones. A confrontation was soon approaching and it all revolved around what happened to Jen. She needed protection. She needed to be prepared. Never again would she allow anyone to manipulate her. Never again would she allow someone to make her scared for her sanity. She needed to go shopping. She sat down at the kitchen counter with a small piece of paper intended as her shopping list. She took a pen and began writing. She looked at a clock and it was one o’clock in the afternoon.

A short time later she was finished. She went to the base of the stairs and called up, “Elizabeth, come down here!” A moment later she heard an intense scream, “I meant get over here!” About twenty seconds later Elizabeth appeared naked. Her Basketball sized breasts bounced with each step, “okay, this is getting ridiculous, even for me... You were 34b before, but you don’t have any of your old clothes here.” Lisa smiled, “you can wear some of my old clothes.” She pressed her hands to Elizabeth’s breasts and they began to shrink. “But I’m not a 34b, I’m a 36c. Hope you don’t mind.”

“Sure mistress, but I really don’t understand that whole bra size thing anyway. I’ll trust your judgement.”

Lisa silently thought to herself, ‘I know I lowered her IQ, but did I lower it this much? Or is she just acting really stupid so that I’ll raise her IQ again?’ She debated for a moment and decided that it did not matter, she had her fun. In a flash of swirling colors, she restored Elizabeth’s IQ to what it had been days before. Elizabeth also found that her sex drive had been reduced dramatically. “Well back to normal, for the most part. With a slightly increased bust, loyalty to me, and no sex drive. How does it feel?”

“Better. It’s nice not to be horny, but why did you give me no sex drive at all?”

“I dunno, I guess it makes me horny to see people change so dramatically.” Then she winked at Elizabeth.

“So if that makes you horny, then why give me no sex drive?”

“Sometimes a little frustration is good. Although getting rid of that same frustration can be even better.” She grabbed one of Elizabeth’s nipples and pinched tightly, then started massaging her right boob; we’re leaving in about 45 minutes. I don’t think you want to go out like that.” With that she let go of Elizabeth, and they each started off in different directions.

Elizabeth threw in one final comment, “Ya know, its weird when you do that and I feel absolutely no pleasure.” Lisa just smiled.

Lisa sat in the passenger seat of the sports car. Elizabeth drove. “So where are we stopping first,” she asked Lisa.

Lisa opened up her shopping list:

  • Karate Instructor
  • Soda
  • Eggs
  • Hamburger
  • Steak
  • Karate outfits
  • Spandex
  • New microwave
  • Aerobics instructor
  • Milk
  • Hairbrush
  • Security team
  • Chips
  • Nail polish remover
  • toothpaste

“Alrightty, this may take a few hours, but first stop at the plaza before we get to the mall.”

“Sounds good.” They turned up the music. And continued for about five more minutes when they pulled into the plaza. Lisa got out. There was a Kempo studio. She walked in. There was a man with a black belt that had one red stripe on it.

The man walked up to Lisa, “Hello miss, interested in taking some lessons?”

“Yeah, but I’m not sure what kind of karate to take, I know of two places this place and the Tae kwon do place at the mall.” She paused, “Well, do you think you can sell me on this place?”

“Ya never know. Well to be honest, I’m just the owner. He went to a window where there was a karate class in session for kids. Well to be honest tae kwon do is excellent, focuses very much on, well in my opinion, studio fighting. Whether as Kempo is a combination of Kung fu, and jujitsu.” Lisa started to get distracted. “Okay, okay, to make it simple, if you’re looking for it as an interest, tae kwon do may be a little more fun, but if you really want to be able to defend yourself and learn to fight, Kempo is the way to go.”

“Now that is selling yourself.”

“Although, miss, if you’re really good at selling yourself,” he pointed an instructor who was doing some fancy aerobic like warm-ups, “Convince him to stay, today is his last day, and he is honestly the best fighter and instructor I have ever seen. He has studied 4 or 5 different styles to very high levels, in Kempo he is far above me with skill and rank. He is a 7th degree black belt. His name is Craig.”

“Really now, tell you what, when he’s done, tell him to give me a call. She handed the owner a business cards,” and walked out.

She got back into the car with Lisa, “Mall time.” Elizabeth smiled and hit the accelerator.

They got to the mall and immediately went into an appliance store, “I need a new microwave. The clock in the old one burnt out.”

Lisa found one that she liked, a sales girl game up to her; “Can I help you?”

“Yes, I want this microwave sent to my house.”

“I guess you really know what you want.” She smiled, “I’ll be right back with the paperwork.” She came back, and Lisa gave her address phone number, credit card number and so forth. “Well it was pleasure doing business with you Miss—”

“Lisa.”

“Umm yeah,” she had a wide smile, “It was a pleasure doing business with you Lisa.”

Lisa smiled back, the young sales girl felt an odd tingling sensation through out her body, but it quickly subsided. Lisa looked down t the girl’s name tag then spoke up, “Well Mary, you got my address, if you want, feel free to stop by my place tonight, say 7 o’clock. Your choice.” Although Lisa knew the truth, there really was no choice.

She continued on to a clothing store. It was not just any store, but a really nice one. It was very expensive. She talked to the manager. “Hi, My name is Lisa, a group of my friends are hanging out tonight. We are going to need some special uniforms made for us individually. We were hoping that one of your measurer-type people could calm and do our measurements.”

“I’m sorry ma’am but that is not our policy.”

Lisa decided not to use her persuasive abilities, and decided to negotiate this one. “Well, how about this, you find a volunteer, and I’ll pay them a special price depending on how good they are, and I will pay double for the uniforms.”

The manager was not sure what to say. “I’m not sure.”

Lisa saw a young woman about her own age, finish measuring a guy. “What if we ask her.”

“The manger, smiled, “Alright, but only if she volunteers.”

“Deal.” They walked up to the young woman. The manger asked her if she would volunteer. She looked very hesitant. “Aside from the store paying your salary, I will throw in a generous bonus. A very generous bonus if you do very well.”

The girl smiled and said, “Okay, my name is Sarah.”

“Great, we’ll see you tonight Sarah.” Both Lisa and Elizabeth left. Lisa spoke to Elizabeth, “Need to make a stop to buy some spandex or something for the workout.”

“Workout?”

“Yeah, we’re gonna learn karate.”

“Why?”

“Some things have happened recently, that are worrying me. I think it’s important for me to get a handful of people together and learn how to seriously protect ourselves.”

Between going to find workout clothes and the grocery store, Lisa found two more girls to come over that night. When they got home they put the clothes into a guestroom; the mansion had a couple dozen of them. And both Lisa and Elizabeth went about cooking dinner. The phone rang and Elizabeth answered it. “It’s a Doctor Stephens.”

Lisa picked up the phone, “Hello?”

“Hi, I’m sorry, but I wanted to talk to you about Ms. Stone.”

“Yes? Has something happened?”

“No, nothing at all. And that is the problem. The Interlink can’t support a conscious mind for more than 72 hours. She hasn’t returned in nearly a month. I think her signal must have broken down by now. She left permission for you to make all decisions regarding her well being. I’m pretty sure she’s not gonna wake up. I’m sorry but she will not wake up. We would like you’re permission to pull the plug on her life support.”

“Look here, Doctor, I don’t care whether or not she’s dead or alive, her plug will remain plugged in until I say otherwise! I don’t care the cost!” Slam! She hung up he phone. “Fucking moron.” The phone rang again, but as Lisa was closer she answered, prepared to finish blasting out the doctor, “Hello?”

“Hello, is this Lisa?”

“Yes, and you are?”

“I’m Craig, I’m an martial arts instructor, I was told you would be expecting my call.”

“Oh yes, Craig, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too. I’m sorry to be so forward, but I like my friends down here at the dojo, but it really is my time to move on. Nothing you can say can convince me to stay here.”

“Well I’m glad about your honesty, but it almost sounds like you’re angry about something.”

There was a pause for a moment, then Craig spoke, “yeah, well my wife and I just got married, and there is no way I can afford to pay our bills on that salary. Plus I don’t like the new management.”

“Well that’s fine, since to be totally honest with you I had ulterior motives for talking to you anyway. Me and a small group of my friends want to learn karate. Since your boss said you were the best I decided I want you to teach us. I can be very generous with a salary.”

“Look, I appreciate it, but—”

“But before you make your decision, why don’t we talk about this in person. Well it’s 4:30 now, why don’t you and your wife come over for dinner tonight, say 6. We’ll discuss the possibilities, and if you still say ‘no,’ that’s that.” She waited a moment, giving a slight dramatic pause, “but be warned, I don’t like hearing ‘no,’ so who knows how far my offer will go.”

“Hold on...”

“Okay.” Lisa could here talking in the background.

Craig finally came back. “Alright, my wife said she’s up for it, even though it doesn’t give her much time to prepare.”

“Don’t worry about it, come casual.”

“Alright what’s your address?”

It was about 5 minutes of six when the doorbell rang. Lisa answered the door while Elizabeth continued placing food on the dining room table. Lisa greeted them both.

Craig spoke up, “Hi, this is my wife Julia.”

“Hi I’m Lisa, Nice to meet you.”

They walked to the dining room; there was a lot of food on the table. Julia spoke first, “Wow, you made so much food, and it all looks so delicious.”

Lisa smiled to Craig, “Do you wanna take care of business now, or wait ‘til after dinner?”

Craig looked at Lisa, “I guess now.”

Lisa smiled, “Alrightty, she took a small piece of steak put it in her mouth chewed briefly and swallowed. Craig, Elizabeth, and Julia each were doing the same. “Craig I want you to be here three nights a week form 8pm to 11. I want you to teach me and 5 of my friends how to be strong martial artists.” Craig took a sip of water, and started to shake his head no, “and I will pay you $1000 dollars a night.” Craig swallowed his water hard and started coughing. His wife asked him if he was all right, and he nodded, “as well as full medical and dental.” Craig looked at his wife and smiled, she smiled back but Lisa could tell that there was something not right, and she could guess. “And I understand that since you two are newly weds, you value your time together, so if you want, Julia could be the seventh girl.” Julia’s eyes lit up, obviously she had been worrying about 6 women alone with her husband, but this changed things.

Craig smiled at Lisa, well it sounds very tempting, but you’ll understand if I take time to think it over, it sounds a little too good to be true.”

“That’s fine, but there is one thing, you will have to sign a contract saying that you will never disclose any information about me or the parties involved... And the other thing is that there will be a one-year contract. And your wife will have to sign a contract, that is if she wishes to partake in the exercises, that states that she accepts the same conditions as you, except that she will not be paid, and will be expected to follow the same guidelines as the other girls.”

“Okay, well that gives us lots to think about.” Craig looked over at his wife and she just nodded. He raised his eyebrow, and she nodded again. “Actually I guess that will be fine.” They finished their dinner and Elizabeth started cleaning up. Well, I anticipated everything, so I’ve got both of your contracts ready. She brought them over. The two started reading Craig’s contract, which was two pages long, but both of them found it hard to concentrate. Craig did not see any sentences that made him weary aside from the nondisclosure statement. So he signed his name. Lisa took her contract and oddly had no patience, so she just signed away.

Lisa spoke up, “Well the other girls will be here in a little while, would you like to stick around and meet them?” Both Craig and Julia looked at each other then back to Lisa and said agreed. “Great for now, why don’t you feel free to watch TV. Lisa went back to Elizabeth and helped to finish clearing the table.

Elizabeth asked Lisa when they got to the kitchen, “Why’d you have the sign contracts? Considering what they’re gonna be doing, if I know you; it won’t be legally binding.”

“True enough, but it’s just the fact that they both signed their life for the next year over to me, and they did it willingly. Well it just gets me... excited.”

“Oh I see. Like seeing drastic changes in my personality”

At seven minutes of seven, the first of the girls arrived. And by seven all of them had arrived. The 4 girls, Elizabeth, Craig, Julia, and Lisa all walked into the living room. Lisa spoke up. “Well just to let everyone know what’s going on, This is Craig and he will be teaching us all karate. He pointed over to one of the young girls, “This is Sarah, she’ll be taking all our measurements for the uniforms.”

One girl raised her hand, Lisa nodded her head, and the girl spoke, “I don’t know what’s going on, I but I just felt a strange compulsion to come here tonight.”

“Oh don’t worry about that, aside form Craig, Julia, and Sarah, none of you really came here of your own free will. You see, I’m working on being one of the best enchantresses ever, and an enchantress by definition uses magics that controls people’s minds.”

“Craig stood up, “Wait minute, you can’t just—”

“Please be quiet Craig, until I’m finished anyway, besides you signed a contract that said you would follow my instructions when you were here, and agreed to keep your mouth shut when you weren’t.”

“That’s illegal and thus not legally binding.”

“What is it with ‘legal binding’ today. Look, it doesn’t matter, I’m an enchantress, and you signed, I will make you follow your contract, and I will reward you just as well as I said I would too. But be weary Craigy, your wife didn’t even look at her contract, and funny enough, I didn’t even have any influence on that mistake for once, but she signed herself as being my slave when she’s in this house.”

Craig sat down and held his wife close. But said nothing. Sarah was starting to walk away. Lisa saw her, “Hold it, you’re with us now sweetie.”

“I didn’t sign a contract.”

“Doesn’t matter, those two were just for fun, these other girls didn’t sign either.” She paused, started to walk over to a seat, but stopped, “But each of you will be given a little something shortly, kind of like Elizabeth over here, she pointed to Elizabeth, just a mental push toward loyalty, trust and compliance toward me.”

Julia spoke up, “What exactly can you do to us?”

Lisa looked back, “I’m glad you asked that. I kind if figured you were worried about what would happen between all of us and your husband had you not been here, but since you decided to stay, I’ll promise you this, you’re the only one who will touch him in anything other than a martial arts sense. It would only be fair. But aside from that, there are seven of you, so I’m going to demonstrate the basics on each of you.”

The girls each had been compelled to line up in a row, and Craig was compelled to stand in front of them all. Lisa continued her speech, “First off, I can control how attracted you are to people.” Sarah, come here,” then she pointed to the girl she met at the grocery store, “Katie, you too. Both girls walked up in front of the other girls. “Kiss each other.” Neither girl would move, and Sarah shook her head. “Lisa said watch as I control Katie’s attraction and push it to lust.” A moment later, Katie’s eyes rolled back into her head, and she started getting fidgety. “Now I said I want you two to kiss.” Katie moved forward, but Sarah held Katie’s shoulders. Katie kept trying to kiss her. But Lisa spoke again, “I can also strip away will power.” And a second later, Sarah just stopped fighting, she wasn’t really kissing back, but it was like she stopped trying to protect herself. Then Lisa spoke up again, “I said Kiss each other.” And Sarah had no will of her own, and did as she was told.

After a few minutes she had them stop. Replaced them with Mary, from the Microwave place and another girl named Rosie from where she bought some of their aerobics clothes. “I can also play with emotions.” And suddenly Mary fell to her knees and started crying, then almost without pause started laughing. “I can even go to extremes.”

Mary stopped laughing and glared at Rosie, “I’m gonna kill you! You fucking bitch!” She stated got to her feet and rushed her. Lisa smiled. And Mary grabbed Rosie and hugged her, “I love you so much.”

Lisa continued, “As you may have noticed, Rosie hasn’t responded to any of this. You see I can read minds, and project thoughts, and well stop them all together.” Then a second later Rosie jumped, she was confused, for her all that happened was she walked in front of everybody afraid of what she would be forced to do, then suddenly this other girl was hugging her.

“I can also control your bodies. Elizabeth can you come here, please.”

With a giant smile and being very perky she walked forward. “Sure.”

“Take off your brassiere.”

Elizabeth just smiled, “okay!” and she rubbed her fingers together behind her back, reached one hand into her sleeve, then the other and moment later she pulled other bra out her sleeve.

“I know, you’ve already seen me control people, but that’s not what I’m doing.” She pressed her hands together, and then slowly pulled them apart, as she did Elizabeth’s chest grew out. “Of course I’m only doing this with my hands for dramatic purposes, but that’s what I can do. But of course, I can control your bodies without doing anything to your minds,” then everyone’s right hand spontaneously reached forward and started pointing at Elizabeth’s chest. “Okay, well now for those little things about loyalty trust, and, compliance.”

With that everyone appeared to be more relaxed. The stiffness in the room seemed to go away, and it seemed like a willing social gathering. Elizabeth spoke to Lisa, “Do you can make them smaller? Or at least give me back enough of a sex drive to enjoy them...”

Lisa smiled, “Umm... yeah sure. How about a little of both.” She shrunk them down a lot, but she was still a little bigger than she had been moments earlier. But then she started caressing them. “Oops, little too much of a sex drive.”

Elizabeth blushed as she let go. “Thanks Lisa.”

“Okay everyone, with the exception Craig and Julia will spend the night here. Unless of course you two want to?”

Julia replied, “Thanks Lisa, but no, we gotta talk about a lot of things, be more comfortable at home.”

“That’s what I figured, enjoys yourselves, and I’ll see you the day after tomorrow for our first lesson.” The two left. It was now 8 o’clock. “Hey girls time to go to bed. Sarah, you sleep with me, Rosie you sleep with Elizabeth. Umm. Elizabeth, find Mary and Katie a room.”

From various points around the house for the next three ours, there were soft noises, and hard noises, moans and screams, but by 11:30 all six were fast asleep.

Lisa was enjoying her newfound power. She wondered if it was corrupting her. Ya know what they say about Absolute power. At about two in the morning the telephone rang, Lisa answered. There was a strange male voice on the line, “Someone got to Sally.”

“What? Who is this?” The phone was dead. She lay back down, and closed her eyes. Sally? Lisa thought for a minute in the fog of sleep. Then she snapped her eyes wide open, “Sally! Oh shit!”

To be continued