The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pizza Time is Family Time

by Pan

“I want pizza,” Kayla said suddenly. The urge had hit her out of nowhere.

“Sure,” her brother Nick said, a slight leer on his face. “You’ll have to order it though.”

“Oh god…”

She’d forgotten what a hassle it was to order. Still, she was in the mood for pizza, and she knew that nothing else would suffice.

“Okay,” she said, moving over to where her brother was sitting on the couch. “Remind me of how this works again?”

“Just pull it out and dial,” he said, adjusting himself so that she would have better access.

Kayla unzipped her brother’s fly, and pulled out the phone. She didn’t understand why she couldn’t just order it from the website—or on her mobile. This antiquated method was so inconvenient.

“Okay,” she said, wrapping her hand around the phone and slowly tugging it several times. “Oh shit—what’s the number?”

“That’s it,” Nick replied with a grunt. “That’s the number.”

She paused, and rolled her eyes.

“No answer.”

“Just try it again. Keep on trying until you get an answer.”

For the next few minutes, Kayla continued stroking and pulling on the phone. Why wasn’t anyone picking up? If she wasn’t so desperate for the meal, she’d have given up, but Kayla had an urge that only pizza would satisfy.

“Where are they?” she whined, which caught her brother’s attention. His eyes had been closed, and he seemed to be in another world.

“Oh!” he said, bucking his hips forward slightly. “I think someone’s answering.”

Kayla urgently leaned forward, and took the phone in her mouth. Slowly sliding it in and out, she mentally described the exact kind of pizza she wanted, making sure to use lots of tongue.

“I don’t think they caught that,” her brother said, sounding strangely short-of-breath. “You’ll have to repeat the order.”

With a mental sigh, Kayla repeated her order, again and again. She really hated ordering pizza this way, but sometimes she just knew that nothing else would do.

Why don’t they just get an app? she asked herself, holding her breath and taking the phone deep into her throat. Or at least a better line…this is getting ridiculous.

Finally, the phone twitched, indicating that it was ready to send confirmation that it understood what she wanted. Kayla took the phone out of her mouth, and dialed the “receive” code a few times, until the phone was ready to transmit its data.

She shut her eyes to make sure that it didn’t get damaged by the phone’s powerful signal, and as the warmth splashed onto her face, smiled.

“Awesome,” she said, sitting back down on the couch next to her brother. “I can’t wait until that arrives.”

“What did you order?” Nick asked casually. She didn’t even know why he bothered—as she relayed her exact order, he didn’t even seem to be listening. He was just sitting next to her, typing on his phone.

* * *

“Pizza’s here!” Nick shouted, and Kayla jumped for joy. The phone’s transmission had dried on her face, leaving her feeling icky and gross, but she knew that the warm pizza would make everything feel better.

Her brother went to fetch the pizza, and Kayla smiled at the sight of the inviting cardboard box. She felt like she’d had pizza almost every day for the past few weeks, but she just never seemed to get sick of it, and neither did Nick.

“Careful,” he said, as she reached for a slice of Hawaiian. “You don’t want to make a mess!”

“Oh, of course,” she replied, feeling like a fool. She quickly shrugged off her jacket, and pulled her top over her head. Pizza stains were such a bitch to get out.

“How great is pizza?” Nick asked as she undid her bra.

“The greatest.”

With a smile, Kayla shut her eyes as the slice entered her mouth. It was amazing, and had the added bonus of washing out the lingering taste of phone.

As she chewed, she made sure to massage her bare breasts and tweak her nipples, to help with the digestion.

“Do you want a hand with that?”

“Sure,” she grinner. Nick was so good at making sure she didn’t eat too fast—his mouth was able to assist with digesting way better than her own hands ever could.

After a few minutes he stopped, and looked at her with concern.

“Where’s the dip?”

Kayla looked around, confused.

“Oh god, not again—I swear I ordered it. They must have forgotten to bring it!”

“Oh.”

Kayla was enjoying her pizza so much, and Nick was looking so disappointed—she couldn’t stop herself from offering.

“Do you want me to…”

“Well, only if it’s not a problem.”

“Of course not,” she said, standing up and quickly stripping off her jeans and panties. “I still think you’re a freak though—who eats pizza with dip?”

Nick couldn’t help but agree with her as she positioned herself. Kayla had to put the pizza down to make sure that she was steady—Nick could get quite vigorous during mealtimes—but soon she was leaning over the table, supporting herself with her arms, giving him the best access possible.

The pizza always surprised her with its rigidity, not to mention how many times Nick had to dip it before he was satisfied. She could feel his breath against the back of her neck, and both hands on her hips.

“Almost done,” he moaned.

“No rush,” Kayla responded casually. She was staring at the pizza in front of her on the table, picturing it sliding into her mouth, filling her with its creamy goodness.

“Smile!” Nick grunted, and for the first time Kayla noticed the camera in the corner pointed straight at them.

“What the hell, Nick?” she said. “Why would you record us eating pizza?”

“For the memories,” he responded through gritting teeth. “Pizza is one of my favourite things to share with you.”

Almost against her will, Kayla’s heart melted slightly at the sentiment. One of Nick’s hands reached up and firmly grasped her left breast as he slammed his hips against hers, and she could feel his pizza begin to twitch inside of her.

It was nice to know that he enjoyed pizza just as much as she did.