The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bicycle

by Pan

“Let’s go for a ride,” Jane exclaimed abruptly. “It’s a beautiful day, we both have bikes—let’s get out of here and do something.”

“You really want to do something?” Charlie drawled, smiling at the sight of Jane’s fervent nod. “Fine. Do the bikes even work any more?”

“I’m sure they do,” Jane said, leaping up off the couch. “Come on—let’s find out.”

Charlie reluctantly followed his sister out of the room as she enthusiastically led him to the shed. The two bikes were sitting in the corner, covered in webs.

“I bet they’re not rideable any more,” he said, and she shot him a glare.

“I’ll bet they are,” she said. “Besides, if they’re not, that’s something we can take care of before we go.”

A quick prod told her that the tires were flat, but that was easily solved.

“Where’s the pump?” she asked over her shoulder, and at the sound of the zip, reached behind her to grab it.

Five minutes of earnest pumping later, a frown appeared on her face.

“Why isn’t this working?”

“Could be a few things,” Charlie grunted. “Maybe they’ve got a puncture, maybe the pump isn’t working. I’d test the pump first.”

With a reluctant sigh, Jane lowered her mouth over the pump, and tried to test if it was pumping air or not. Sucking her cheeks in, it took several minutes of bobbing her head up and down to determine that the fault was definitely not with the pump.

“Must be a puncture,” she said eventually, pulling her mouth off and looking up at her brother. His eyes were closed—he was so lazy. Not like her.

“Mmm?” he said, and she rolled her eyes. “Oh, sorry. I was, uh…are you sure it’s not the pump?”

“I’m sure,” she repeated, a hard edge to her voice.

“Sorry,” he said, and she realized that he was totally out of breath. Good thing we’re going on this ride, she told herself. Charlie’s level of fitness is ridiculous.

“Where’s the puncture kit?” she asked, and he shook his head.

“Don’t need one,” he said. “The pump has one—just shake it out.”

Jane’s brow creased in confusion, but she did as she was told, and wrapped her hands around the pump again. After just a few minutes of pulling the pump, it pulsed in her grip and—just as Charlie said—emitted a few ounces of what she only assumed was a substance suitable for repairing a puncture.

“Huh,” she said, scooping it off her face (where the majority of the warm goo had landed). “That’s neat.”

“Yeah,” Charlie sighed, pulling up his pants and putting the pump away. “Okay, you go and put your riding clothes on—I’ll fix up the tires.”

It wasn’t until Jane returned that she realized she’d accidentally walked away with the majority of the sticky puncture-repair matter. Charlie seemed to have found another solution, however, and she smiled at the sight of him, bent over and carefully fixing the gears of her bike.

He was such a good brother.

“What are you wearing?” he asked with a smile, and Jane stared down in confusion. “You know that if you get any cloth stuck in the gears, it’ll cause the whole bike to break down.”

Flushing with embarrassment at her mistake, Jane quickly stripped off her pants, shoes and top, until she stood in front of her brother in nothing but a pair of panties.

“It’s been a while,” he said slowly. “Are you sure you remember how to ride this thing?”

“Isn’t it one of those things you never forget?”

“Still…” Charlie replied reluctantly, and Jane was forced to swallow a sarcastic reply.

“Okay,” she said after a pause. “How can I prove that I remember?”

“Jump on,” he said, standing up from the bike she’d had for the better part of a decade.

“See,” Charlie continued as she planted herself onto the seat of her old bike, “this is why I was worried. Look at what you’ve done.”

Glancing down at her ass, Jane’s eyebrows shot up in shock. Apparently her bike’s seat was covered in grease—a dark stain covered her white cotton panties.

“Damn it,” she cursed, carefully taking them off and inspecting them.

“Your first mistake was sitting down,” Charlie said, and Jane was forced to admit that there was a lot about riding a bike that she must have forgotten. “Here, let me show you.”

Jane’s brother positioned himself behind her, moving her feet to either side of the bike, and making her gasp as he slowly pushed forward.

He took each of her hands in his, and moved them to the handle.

“Now sit,” he said, and Jane was impressed that he was able to hold her weight. For the next few minutes, he guided her through the process of riding. Most of it was familiar, but she would occasionally find herself unable to breathe, shaking at the force of his instructions.

“We’re almost there,” he gasped into her ears, and Jane was so excited by the prospect of leaving the dark shed and getting onto the road that her whole body began to shake with pleasure.

“So close…” she panted, unable to stop herself from bouncing up and down with excitement. “Can’t…wait…”

“Yes!” Charlie cried, and for a moment Jane almost lost her grip on the bike as he began to thrust forward with all his might. Fortunately, her brother had a firm grasp on her breasts, ensuring that she wouldn’t fall over.

With a bellow, Charlie finished his instructions, and for the next few moments the room turned white for the sibling pair.

When he was done, a strange feeling of emptiness came across Jane, but she couldn’t quite place why.

“You ready to go?” Charlie asked, breathless from the exertion of teaching.

“I dunno,” Jane said through the haze. “Maybe…maybe not today.”

“Fair enough,” her brother replied, pulling his pants back up and redoing his belt buckle. “It’s all ready now, so any day you want to head out, just let me know and we’ll do it, okay?”

“Of course,” Jane said dreamily.

Maybe tomorrow.