The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In the Way

by Pan

“Hang on,” my brother said, a slight scowl on his face. “I can’t quite get the shot.”

I rolled my eyes. Tim tries, but he can be so useless sometimes.

“Come on,” I huffed. “I just want a photo of my outfit—how hard can it be?”

“Why don’t you take a selfie?”

“Because I want to get the whole outfit in.”

I glanced down at my shoes—I’d spent so long looking for the exact right pair to go with the dress that Mom had made me, and I just wanted to email her a photo of the whole ensemble.

“Ah, crap,” my brother muttered.

“What is it now?”

“My thumb is in the way.”

I just gaped at him for a second, unable to believe what I was hearing. When I spoke, my words dripped out slowly, heavily lathered in sarcasm.

“…then move your thumb.”

“Ah, got it,” he said, and I smiled for the photo again. I stood there in an awkward freeze for close to thirty seconds, before the strain got too much for me and I hissed through my teeth at him.

“Did you get it?”

“No,” he said. “Crap.”

“What!?”

“Now your dress in the way.”

“What?”

“I can’t get the photo—your dress is in the way.”

“Jesus Christ,” I muttered, and quickly slipped the dress over my head. Standing in front of my brother in bra and panties, I adjusted my pose to show my body off as well as I could.

“Ah, nope.”

“What is it?”

“You’re going to be mad if I tell you…”

“I’m going to be mad either way,” I snapped in response, but my face softened slightly at the sight of my brother’s reaction. He’s trying, I reminded myself, and after a deep breath I tried again. “What’s wrong now?”

“It’s just…well, my cock is in the way.”

I took another long, slow, breath, and repeated my earlier words, trying desperately not to sound angry.

“So move it.”

“I can’t,” he said, and it was clear from his expression how bad he felt about it. “It’s hard.”

A slight breeze went through the back yard, and I shivered. I wanted to get this damned photo taken before the sun went down and it got cold, but I understood that my brother was probably doing everything he could.

“Okay,” I said, mentally counting to ten to prevent myself from screaming with frustration. “Let me have a look at it.”

He unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out. I reached out my hand to move it, but he was right—it was too hard, and when I tried to shift it to the side, it just bounced back.

“Can you make it soft?” I asked, and he shook his head.

“Not unless I cum.”

“So…” I paused, trying to work out how to phrase it. “So take care of it.”

With a gesture, he indicated that his hands were full. With my phone. I rolled my eyes, and kneeled down in front of him.

“Just try to be quick, okay?”

I reached and out and gripped his cock. Normally I would start a hand-job nice and slowly, but I really wanted to get this damn photo taken, so I just started rapidly pumping my hand up and down.

“That’s good,” my brother said, and for a moment I thought I heard his phone’s shutter clicking, a sound that gave me pause. Even my brother couldn’t be that dumb though—he knew this wasn’t what I wanted the photo of.

We sat there for several minutes, me jerking him off, him pointing the phone straight at me. Another breeze crossed the yard, and I shivered.

“Are you close?”

“Almost,” he grunted. “I’m just…”

He trailed off, and I took a deep breath.

“What?”

“I’m not sure if I can cum.”

Why, Tim? Why?”

“You’re aiming at your tits, but your bra is in the way.”

I paused, glancing down. He was right—I’d naturally been aiming his cock at my boobs, but my bra meant that it wasn’t possible for him to cum directly on them. With one hand, I reached behind my back, unclasped my bra and threw it aside, allowing my tits to come into view, and looked back up at him, trying not to glare.

“Hmm?”

“Great,” he said, and almost immediately his hips started thrusting. His head swelled, and soon he was spraying me with his cum—despite my preparation, very little of it actually landed on my tits; the majority of his load hit my face. The only seed on my tits were the parts that dripped off my chin.

I looked up at my brother with a smile. “Ready?”

“Let’s do it.”

Standing up, I considered wiping my face off, but I really didn’t want to do anything that would delay the photo.

“Okay,” he said. “Ah, crap.”

“What is it now?” I said, beginning to lose my cool. How hard was it to take a damn photo?”

“My thumb’s in the way again.”

“Then move it” I snapped, and he jumped.

“Sorry!” he said, and I immediately felt bad.

“No, I’m sorry. I know you’re just doing me a favor.”

We looked at each other for a few seconds, sharing a sibling moment as his cum dripped onto my tits.

“Ready” I said softly, and he smiled, then looked down in alarm.

“Oh no…it’s hard again.”

“Oh, Tim…”

It was at the point where I wasn’t even angry any more.

“Okay,” I sighed. “What can we do?”

“I mean…” he said slowly, and I looked at him expectantly. “…there’s one obvious way we could get it out of the way.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, if it was inside you, it wouldn’t be in the picture.”

I nodded, immediately understanding what he was getting at. We stood there in silence for a few seconds as I stared at his erection, trying to work out the best way to get it out of the way. An obvious solution came to mind, and within a moment I was on my knees, his cock halfway down my throat.

“How’s this?” I tried to ask, but it came out as “Mmmf mmf?”

Fortunately, my brother seemed to understand, and after just a few minutes of my head bobbing up and down on his erection, he shook his head.

“Sorry sis,” he said. “We can’t see the shoes. Maybe if…”

Fortunately, I was way ahead of him. Sliding down my panties, I positioned myself so that my brother could easily slide his cock into me.

“Now?” I asked, and he smiled as he leaned forward to kiss me.

“Perfect,” he whispered, and finally took the damn photo.