The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Medicine

by Pan

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Erin said to her brother. “You know you have to take your medicine.”

Truth be told, she wasn’t 100% sure why it was so important—or even what the medicine was for—but she knew that it was vitally important that he take his medicine every day, and somehow it had fallen upon her to make sure that he did.

“Do I really have to?”

“Of course,” Erin said, glancing at her watch. She was planning on going out later, and so she needed her brother to take his medicine as quickly as possible.

“Well I don’t want to take it off the spoon—it’s too cold, and it makes my teeth hurt.”

“Fine,” Erin said with a roll of her eyes. “How do you want to take it?”

“I want it somewhere warm.”

“My hand?”

“No,” he said, looking faintly disgusted. “Somewhere clean.”

“My hands are clean,” she objected, but he refused to budge. After a few minutes of negotiation (precious time that Erin knew she could be using to get ready), she stripped off and applied it to the tip of each of her nipples, presenting them to her brother to suck it off.

For the next few minutes she sat there nursing her brother, wondering why it was taking him so long. Finally, one of her impatient sighs must have gotten through, and he removed his mouth from her breast and looked up at her.

“What?”

“Just…hurry up, will you?”

“I’m trying,” he replied. “It’s just really gross. Do I absolutely have to take it?”

“Of course you do,” the teenaged girl replied. “And it’s not gross.”

“Oh really? And how would you know that?”

“What, you think you’re the only person who’s ever had to take medicine? It’s not gross, it’s good for you. And you know you have to have it every day.”

A smile started to form on Erin’s brother’s face, and he put his hands behind his back.

“So you’re telling me that it’s definitely not gross?”

“Of course not.”

“And that if you had to, you’d take it without objecting?”

“That’s right,” Erin said cautiously. What was her brother up to?

“Okay, how about this. You take a dose, and if you really don’t think it’s gross, you’ll never have to bug me about it again. I’ll take it every day without a word of complaint.”

“Fine,” Erin said, and her brother grinned in response. “Fine.”

As he undid his pants, Erin got on her knees and prepared to try some of her brother’s weird medicine. She knew that a single dose wouldn’t have much of an effect on her, and if he really started taking it every day without her assistance, it would totally be worth it.

She sniffed it slightly—it wasn’t the best thing she’d ever smelled, but it certainly wasn’t bad. Why did he have to be such a whiner?

“Make sure you take it right down your throat,” her brother said helpfully. “That’s the worst part.”

No wonder he didn’t want me to apply it to my hands, Erin thought to herself, trying not to choke. It would have been really weird, my hand going halfway down my brother’s throat.

After several minutes, Erin started to understand why her brother took so long. She bobbed her head up and down, trying desperately to suck the medicine out, to prove to her brother that it wasn’t nearly as gross as he’d made it out to be, until finally she could feel the medicine stick plumping up, and several spurts of hot fluid shot down her throat.

“See? Not so bad,” she tried to say, but some of the medicine must have gone down the wrong tube, and instead she just spluttered an incomprehensible response.

“I told you,” her brother said smugly, taking her coughing as disgust. “It’s gross, hey?”

“Not at all! I quite liked it,” she argued, but her brother refused to believe her, claiming that her actions spoke far louder than her words.

“Whatever,” she said with a huff. If he hurried up and finished his medicine, she’d still be able to get a lift to the party. “Let’s just get this over and done with.”

Carefully adding another drop of medicine to each of her tits, Erin tried to position herself so that her brother had easy access. No matter what she did, however, it seemed to cause a problem—either he was leaning over uncomfortably or her elbow was in his face or her skirt was rubbing awkwardly up against his jeans…

Finally, she took her skirt off, insisted he take his jeans off as well, and just sat on him.

“There,” she said, her heart skipping a beat as she carefully lowered herself down onto his lap. “Let’s get this over with.”

The easiest way to make sure that her brother had easy access to the medicine, she soon realized, was for her to gently rock her hips back and forth, over and over. It felt extraordinarily pleasant, almost soothing. She hoped that it was helping her brother, as well—he seemed to be struggling to take his medicine. His breathing was getting faster and faster, and she noticed that his hips were beginning to move in rhythm to her own.

Finally, he bucked against her several times as he sucked on her nipples, and Erin felt a warm glow spread throughout her entire body.

“Wow,” she said with a smile. “You all done?”

“Yeah,” he said wearily. “Yeah, that was great.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” she said, carefully standing up and looking around for her panties. “I told you the medicine was good for you, didn’t I?”

“I guess.”

Erin began getting redressed. According to her watch, she could still make the party, but she’d have to hurry. As she began to leave the room, her brother’s voice stopped her.

“Oh! Did Mom and Dad mention?”

“Mention what?” she said impatiently.

“You’ve got to start taking medicine as well, and I’ve been assigned to make sure you do.”

“Fine,” she said, crossing the room and presenting her outstretched palm. “Hand it over.”

“Ah, sorry,” he said, a grin flashing onto his face. “It’s not that simple.

“Yours needs to be administered rectally.”