The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oh Brother

by Pan

“It’s really not that hard,” Alana said with a shrug.

“Well I don’t know what you mean,” Mickey replied, “so you must be explaining it badly.”

Alana’s eyes flashed, and she glared at her brother.

“I. Want. You. To. Feed. My. Pet.”

“I get that,” Mickey said, rolling his eyes. “Jesus.”

“What part of it don’t you understand?”

“Just go over it again,” he sighed. “God, you’re away for three days. You must have the most needy pet in existence.”

“Look,” Alana said, stamping her foot. “Why don’t we just go through it now? After doing it once, even an idiot will be able to do it again.”

“Thanks.”

“So, there’s no point in feeding them unless they’re hungry.”

Alana lifted up her skirt as she spoke.

“The first thing you should do is feel around their mouth, make sure they’re ready to eat.”

“And how will I know?”

“They’ll be salivating; their mouth will be wet.”

Mickey sighed, and reached down to check. He rubbed his hand up and down a few times, slowly coaxing the animal into opening its mouth and letting him check for saliva.

He slipped one finger inside, and his sister panted.

“What?”

“You can be rougher than that. Use two fingers. Yes! Yes, just like that. Now…ungh…check if it’s wet.”

It has harder than Mickey expected to determine how much saliva the creature was producing—he had to slip his fingers in and out over and over again. It didn’t take long for him to get into a rhythm, but his sister’s breathing was getting heavier and heavier—it was obvious that she was getting impatient.

“Sorry,” he mumbled.

“Shut up!” she panted in response. “Rub…oh, god! Rub the…nose…”

Mickey reached up with his thumb. It took him a few seconds to find the creature’s nose, but as soon as he did, he started rubbing it—the animal’s maw tightened around his hand, and he briefly worried that it was going to bite him, but after a few gentle clenches, it relaxed, and he withdrew his hand.

“Mmm…” his sister sighed. “Well…done…”

“What do you mean? I couldn’t even tell if it was wet.”

A glint entered his sister’s eyes.

“Taste it! Then you’ll know for sure.”

Mickey wrinkled up his nose, but popping his two fingers into his mouth, he could detect a strong smell, and a distinct tang.

“Yup,” he said. “It’s wet.”

“Great,” Alana replied. “Now, you don’t want to get this stuff all over your clothes—you’d better take them off.”

“For real?”

“Uh huh.”

Mickey sighed, and slowly stripped off. Alana’s eyes gleamed as his well-developed muscles came into view, and even more as he lowered his boxer-briefs.

“What now?”

“Are you sure you’re getting this?” she asked, squirming slightly. “We can revisit making sure they’re hungry, if you like.”

“No no,” he said, “I’m sure.”

“Okay,” she said. “Well, I don’t want my pet getting sick, so you’re going to have to test-taste it first.”

“Ew! For real? I need to eat pet food?”

“You never know. Maybe you’ll enjoy it.”

“Over my dead body,” he mumbled, but got down onto his knees and moved his head where Alana directed.

Poking out his tongue, he tentatively tasted the pet food. It tasted a lot like Alana’s pet’s saliva…which made a lot of sense, really.

“Not like that,” Alana said disparagingly. “You need to get right in there. Really make sure it’s okay.”

Mickey crinkled up his nose again, and began exploring the container of pet food with his tongue. He lapped up and down the sides, tried to burrow his tongue deep inside, and when that was met with mixed results, found a harder point up the top which he figured was worth further investigation.

“Yessss,” Alana moaned with approval. “That’s the, uh, test…nub. If that tastes right, you know the whole lot is fine.”

“Seems to taste good to me,” Mickey mumbled, but Alana lightly slapped the top of his head.

“Better safe than sorry! If you tongue at it a little, you’ll know for sure if it’s good.”

Mickey began slowly running his tongue around the test nub, alternating between flicking at it, and pressing the flat of his tongue firmly against it.

“That’s it,” Alana panted. “Try to get a rhythm going. Yesss…”

Mickey found the nub was most responsive when he firmly licked it up and down, and after a few minutes of repeating that action, Alana confirmed that he was on the right track.

“Yes! Yes! Just like that! Oh my god, yes! That’s the spot! Oh yes yes yes yes…”

To Mickey’s great surprise, the container seemed to buck around in response to his testing. When it finally calmed down, he ceased licking, and looked up at his little sister.

“How was that?”

“That’s how you know it’s good,” she said with a smile. “Oh, man.”

Mickey’s eyes opened in shock as she began stripping off as well, exposing her firm breasts and pale skin.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to show you how to feed the pet, dingus. You don’t want me to get food all over me, do you?”

“I guess not,” Mickey said, looking away comfortably.”

“Okay,” she said with a contented sigh. “You’ve made sure the creature is hungry. You’ve tested that the food is, uh, fresh.”

“Right.”

“Now all you need to do is serve it up. Here, let me grab your scoop.”

Mickey jumped slightly as his sister reached between his legs and spent a few seconds preparing the scoop.

“You want to make sure it’s nice and firm, and then push it into the food gently…yes, just like that. Now, to make sure you get enough for my beloved pet, you need to push right in…just like that…and out…and in…and out…”

A smile spread across Mickey’s face as his sister’s commentary turned into an incoherent gurgling sound. Feeding the pets had been more fun that he’d expected—he was really going to enjoy taking care of his sister’s pet for the next few days.