The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Driving Lesson

by Pan

“Okay Elly,” my brother said. “You ready for your driving lesson?”

“Of course!”

I jumped up, excited. Jack had been promising to teach me how to drive for months now, but before now we’d never managed to get our schedules to sync up. I was so excited—as soon as I’d woken up, I’d put on the special driving outfit that Jack had instructed I wear.

“Here we go,” he said, and my face fell.

“What? Here?”

I’d been expecting the lesson to take place in Jack’s car—a fair guess, you’ve got to agree. But instead, Jack was sitting on the sofa, gesturing for me to sit next to him.

“Of course,” he said, looking at me like I was an idiot. “There’s no point in taking you onto the road until you understand the basics.”

“Fine,” I said. I wanted to roll my eyes, but I was too excited to even be cranky—I was finally going to learn how to drive!

“Okay,” my brother said. “First of all, steering. I’m going to be helping you out with that, okay?

I sat down to his left, and Jack immediately put his arm around me, resting his arm on my shoulder and grabbing my left tit. I could see now why he’d insisted I wear such a low-cut top with no bra.

“The easiest part of driving is the steering, and so we’re going to do that first, okay?”

I nodded in response, and Jack gave my breast a quick squeeze, letting me know that it was time to start. The next few minutes were just driving—every now and again my brother tweaked my nipple, just to assure me that I was doing a good job.

“Great job!” he said, and I beamed in response. “Next up: changing gears.”

The gearstick was a bit trickier. In a real car, Jack told me, I’d be able to feel the car respond, and so for teaching purposes, he tried to provide a similar kind of verbal feedback. At first, I was changing the gears very slowly—first to second, then back down to first. First to second, then back to first.

As I continued, however, I got more bold—and faster at it- and Jack, emulating the car, got very excited every time I went up another gear. When I finally made it all the way up to fifth, he pulled my mouth to his and kissed me with excitement.

“Geez,” I said with a laugh when he finally pulled away. “I hope that’s not how the car reacts!”

He laughed, giving my breast a quick fondle as he did.

“Now, an important part of driving is taking care of your car. Do you know how to change a tire?”

I shook my head.

“How about checking the oil?”

“Nope.”

“Okay, well changing a tire is a bit tricky without a real car, but checking the oil is easy. We’ll use the fake gearstick as a dipstick, and for the oil we’ll use…how about your mouth?”

“Sure thing,” I shrugged. Car maintenance actually sounded really boring, but if Jack said it was important, I was sure he knew what he was talking about. Maybe if I got everything right today, next time he’d take me out in an actual car.

I got down on my knees in front of Jack, and opened my mouth obediently.

“Now, using a dipstick is pretty easy—you dip it right into the oil, and then when you pull it out you can see by the way it’s glistening how much oil is in the tank. You’re going to have to let go of the gearstick, Elly.”

Blushing, I let go. I hadn’t even realised I’d still been changing gears—just first to second and back again, for the practice.

“Okay, try it now. Just the tip though.”

I lowered my mouth over the gearstick, and then when I pulled away, I could see what my brother was talking about—the head was glistening, but the rest was just a veiny purple colour.

“Great! Again, a bit further this time.”

I lowered my mouth over the gearstick, and again, could see exactly how far I’d gone down by where the saliva stopped.

“Again!”

“I’ve got the idea, bro…”

“Trust me, Elly—you want to make sure you’ve got this right. This time, bob your head back and forth until I say stop do. Oil is much darker than saliva, and so to properly get the idea we’ll have to get HEAPS of saliva on there.

I must have spent a full five minutes “checking the oil”, but my brother was right—when I finally pulled it out, it was way more visible where the saliva ended.

“Okay,” my brother grunted—his face was red, and he was breathing quite heavily. “Last thing for today—filling up the gas.”

“Jack, I know how to fill a car with gas…”

“Oh do you? Okay then sis—you be the car, I’ll be the fuel pump. Talk me through it.”

“It’s super simple. Okay, stand up. You take the fuel pump…and you put it in like this. Oh!”

I gasped as the “fuel pump” (which was really just the gear stick we’d been using earlier) entered me. The other half of my brother’s clothing instructions—short skirt, no panties—suddenly made sense now as well.

“Okay,” Jack interrupted. “But what if it only goes halfway in?”

“Then you just…you take it out a little, and then put it back in. Maybe move it back and forth a few times.”

I was panting slightly as well now. The gear stick was much larger than it had felt in my hand and mouth.

“Keep trying that,” I continued breathlessly, “until you get it all the way in. Yes! Like that. Once it’s all the way in, you just pull the lever and it’ll start to unload.”

My brother pumped the gearstick inside me a few times—he must have really been having trouble getting it to sit right—but it wasn’t long before he pushed forward, and I could feel the fake gas starting to pump inside me. If I wasn’t careful, it was going to drip all over the sofa—or my skirt!

As the car filled with gas, Jack reached under my shirt to hold my tits properly. It was comforting, the feeling of his bare hands on my skin—it really let me know that I was doing a good job.

“And once the car’s full?”

“You take the pump out,” I said, removing the fuel pump. The entire thing was glistening now, and not just with saliva.

“Okay,” my brother said, sitting back down on the couch and smiling at me. “Final thing—before I let you borrow my car, I really want to make sure you’re going to take care of it.”

“Of course,” I replied, and quickly worked out what he meant. The gear stick had lost most of its rigidity, but I was determined to show Jack I could take care of his car, so I dropped to my knees and took it back into my mouth.

By the time I was done, it was going to be spotlessly clean.