The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Too Old

I really am too old for this, Enid told herself as she prepared to clean her son’s room.

Nick too, she added as an afterthought.

In truth, Enid was only in her mid-forties, and had the body of a much younger woman. She was right about her son, however—he was much too old to have his mother cleaning his room for him. But she knew that if she didn’t, it would remain a pigsty forever, and so she rolled up her sleeves and entered.

Typical, she thought to herself, scanning the room. Her son Nick was laying on the bed, reading a magazine. There’s absolutely nothing stopping him from taking care of this mess himself!

But Enid prided herself on being a good mother, and that meant helping her son out…even when he was too lazy to help himself.

She’d been tidying for a minute or two before Nick even seemed to notice her.

“Oh, hi Mom!” he said in surprise. “Thanks so much!”

“Of course, sweetie,” she smiled back. He might have had a total lack of work effort, but he was still her son and she loved him. Otherwise she wouldn’t have helped.

“Sorry about the mess,” Nick added. “Make sure you don’t get your clothes dirty!”

Enid paused. Nick’s room really was quite the mess, and he had a point—she was willing to help make sure his bomb-site of a room was at least habitable, but she didn’t want to ruin her outfit in the process. After a few seconds of thought, she quickly stripped it off, and resumed cleaning Nick’s room wearing nothing more than a bra and panties.

Within a few minutes, she noticed that Nick’s attention had turned from his magazine to her.

Good. Enid thought. Maybe now that he’s seen someone cleaning, he’ll understand how it works.

“Careful!” Nick said as she leaned over to pick up the pizza boxes off his desk. It took Enid a moment to realize what he was talking about, until she looked down—her bra was resting on his keyboard.

“Whoops!” she said with a smile. “Wouldn’t want to get this dirty, would we?”

Putting down the stack of cheesy boxes, she undid her bra, and looked around for somewhere to put it down.

“I’ll take it,” Nick said, and so she quickly threw it to her son for safe-keeping. “Panties too?”

“Of course,” she replied, slipping them off and standing completely naked in front of her son.

“Can I be alone for a few minutes?” he asked, and she rolled her eyes in response.

“This place is filthy,” Enid replied firmly. “You know I can’t leave it like this.”

“I know, but I just…—“

“Nick, I need to get this place cleaned up. Just pretend I’m not here, okay?”

“Fine,” Nick said with a sigh. “Just don’t look, okay?

Enid continued to work for twenty minutes, ignoring her son as he pulled his pants down. She knew how teenage boys were, and as she cleaned, tried to just tune out the rhythmic thumping of the bed frame, and Nick’s occasional grunts and sighs.

When Nick gave out one long, loud moan, she couldn’t resist a cheeky comment.

“All done?” she asked with a grin.

“Mom!” Nick said, but she could tell that he wasn’t actually mad. Then she glanced down to see her panties in his hand.

“Nick!!”

“What?”

“I took those off to avoid a mess, Nicholas! Look at what you’ve done!”

“I think it’s fine,” he responded. “Try it on!”

With a scowl, Enid took the panties and slipped them on. She could feel his emission pressing up against her sex, still warm.

“See? It’s fine.”

“Hmmm.”

Enid had to admit that her son was right, but she had no interest in giving him the satisfaction of knowing it. She glanced down again, looking for a reason to change the subject.

“And look at what you’ve done to yourself!”

“Oh, yeah” Nick said casually, picking up his magazine once more. “Could you take care of that when you’re finished with the rest of the room?”

I’m not your maid, Enid mentally objected, but she didn’t have the energy to get into the full argument. His room was almost clean, and she quickly straightened the last of her son’s out-of-place items, faintly aware of his discharge drying on her crotch she did.

When his room was completely tidy, she turned her attention to the mess he’d made on himself.

“Mom!” Nick said in shock, as she dove down and started licking up his spill without warning.

“Almost done, sweetie,” she said, before running her tongue over his bellybutton to scoop up the last of his fluid. “There we go!”

She sat up, amused at the shocked look on her son’s face. She’d spat on a tissue to clean his face countless times as a child—this was really no different.

“Actually,” Nick said, interrupting her thoughts, “I think there might be some a bit lower.”

“Here?” Enid replied, dabbing around with her tongue.

“Lower…”

“Here?”

“That’s the spot!”

Enid spent the next few minutes exploring with her tongue, trying to find the spill that her son was referring to. Just as she was about to give up, Nick gasped.

“Right at the base, Mom!”

The angle that Nick was sitting at meant it was impossible for Enid to reach the spot Nick was referring to without getting poked in the eye. After a few attempts at stretching her tongue and trying different angles, Nick put a hand on her head and guided her mouth.

“Nick, what are yo—…ummph!”

Her mouth suddenly—and surprisingly—full, Enid was delighted to find that she was now at the perfect angle to reach the area Nick had specified, and so she spent several minutes scrubbing at it with her tongue, moving her head up and down as she tried to do the best job of cleaning her son up as she could.

“That’s it!” Nick finally grunted, and Enid finally understood what he was talking about—he thrust forward, and as the mess started to gush out, it landed directly in her mouth. The panty-clad mother was forced to admire her son’s forward-thinking: he had ensured that the sheets weren’t stained and he didn’t need another cleaning.

Just to be sure, she ran her tongue around the whole area before swallowing everything down and standing up.

“Thanks, Mom!”

“I can’t keep doing this for you forever,” Enid smiled in response. “You’re too old for your mother to be taking care of you!”

“Never,” Nick said, and Enid gave her son a warm hug before leaving his room to get redressed.