The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training

by Pan

“Sit!”

Josie scowled at her poodle, Fiwi. She’d heard they were supposed to be intelligent and easy to train, but so far she hadn’t had any luck in getting it to obey a single command.

“Sit!” she repeated, but instead, Fiwi wandered over to where her brother was sitting, and sunk its teeth into his pant-leg.

“Ow!”

“Oh, shit. Marcus, I’m so sorry…”

“Damn it, Josie. You have got to get this damned dog under control.”

“I’m trying,” Josie replied, a note of desperation in her voice. “But no matter what I do, I can’t get it to sit.”

“Show me.”

Mark watched as Josie repeatedly tried to get her new pet to obey her. After a minute, he spoke up.

“I think I know what it is.”

“What?”

“Your tone—it doesn’t have the authority that it requires. The dog isn’t going to obey you unless it respects you.”

Josie’s brow furrowed at her brother’s words.

“What do you mean?”

“Try this.”

Marcus raised his chin and stuck his chest out.

“Sit!” he barked, and Josie watched as Fiwi immediately dropped, obeying Marcus’s command without hesitation. She didn’t blame it—she was tempted to obey it herself. It was such an authoritative tone.

“Now you try.”

“Stay...” Josie warned, trying to imitate her brother’s tone, but the dog just ran straight to her, its tongue lolling happily from its mouth.

Marcus shook his head. He stepped forward, and with one finger, raised Josie’s chin. He placed one hand on the small of her back, and pulled back on her shoulder, until she was imitating the pose he’d been in earlier.

“Now,” he said, and Josie immediately did as he said.

“Sit!” she commanded, but it just wasn’t the same. Fiwi ignored her, however, and began chasing its own tail. Josie deflated.

“Hang on,” Marcus said, and deftly unbuttoned her shirt, soon slipping it off her thin frame. He again pushed her shoulders back, and Josie thrust her chest forward in obedience to his unspoken commands.

She stood still as Marcus undid her hair tie, and allowed her long hair to flow down over her now-exposed shoulders. Josie wasn’t quite sure what was happening, but Marcus clearly knew what he was doing, and so she allowed him to help.

“Try it again,” he said, and without even a moment’s hesitation, Josie cried “Sit!”

Fiwi continued to sniff at her shoes, and Josie looked desperately at her brother. With a sigh, he reached behind her and unbuttoned her bra—her full breasts sprung free, and Marcus quickly tweaked and pinched her nipples until they were hard.

Josie hesitated, not feeling any different, but Marcus clearly wasn’t done yet—he hadn’t given her the go-ahead. Standing behind her, he moved her hands up to her exposed breasts, and she took over where he’d left off, ensuring her nipples remained stimulated.

He undid her jeans, and—with a little effort—slipped his hand down the front of them until it was within her panties. Dipping a finger into her wet slit, he began rubbing her clit, back and forth.

“How does that feel?”

“Good,” she answered shakily. Her head was beginning to grow light, but Marcus still wasn’t finished. Josie’s juices were beginning to steadily flow, and he used them to lubricate a few more of his fingers, and quickly—unexpectedly—plunged them inside of her.

Josie jimped in shock, and that’s when his command came.

“Now.”

“Sit!” Josie gasped, and to her delight, Fiwi actually turned at the sound of her voice. She wasn’t sitting, true, but she was at least now listening.

It was working.

“Almost,” she said through gritted teeth, and she could feel her brother nodding. Just as abruptly as he’d entered her, he pulled his sticky fingers out, and in one smooth motion, pulled her jeans and panties down, stripping her completely bare.

“All fours,” he said, and Josie didn’t even think, she just obeyed. Fiwi was still watching her, and she wanted to take advantage of the dog’s undivided attention while she could.

“Sit,” she grunted, and Fiwi ran over and licked her face. Josie smiled. It wasn’t quite what she’d wanted, but she was happy to get a response.

“Are you ready?” her brother asked, and Josie nodded.

“Now,” he said, and as Josie opened her mouth to give her dog the command, his large hand landed on her backside, causing her order to come out more emphatically than she’d expected.

“SIT,” she bellowed as her brother spanked her repeatedly. “Sit, sit, sit, sit!”

Unfortunately at that moment, a butterfly flew past, and Fiwi’s attention was diverted. Josie wanted to wail, but she knew it wouldn’t help—she’d have to wait to see what her brother came up with next.

When she turned around, she was surprised to find that his pants were down as well. Then Josie noticed that he was positioning himself at her entrance, and she smiled.

Brilliant.

As her brother thrust forward, Josie swallowed hard and pushed back against him.

“Sit,” she gasped, but it didn’t work. She knew it wouldn’t—it wasn’t time yet. She didn’t feel it yet, but her brother’s plan was still coming into fruition…when it did, it would work—of that, she was sure.

For the next few minutes, Josie’s entire body was rocked as her brother’s hips repeatedly jerked forwards. She tried to stay still, as best she could, but it was hard to stay focused—especially once he began pulling her hair.

Every now and again, a grunt or a squeak would pass her lips, a desperate attempt to say “Sit”, but she couldn’t. Not yet.

Occasionally Marcus would spank her; she shut her eyes and let the wave of pain flow over her, let it combine with the pleasure, the feeling of fullness.

Finally, after nearly ten minutes had passed, Josie could feel it approaching. She could feel the right time coming closer.

She opened her eyes, and was delighted to find Fiwi standing directly in front of her, apparently entranced by the siblings’ actions. Her brother’s tempo increased, he dropped her hair and grabbed her waist with both hands.

“Now,” he said in a guttural tone, and as she could fill him filling her up, as she could feel the primal, animal instinct within her, Josie opened her mouth.

“SIT,” she said, with as much authority as she could muster...and to her delight, Fiwi sat, cocking its head to the side as both Josie and her brother huffed and panted with climax.

As her brother pulled out, Josie turned to him.

“Thanks so much for that!” she said eagerly, and Marcus nodded in response.

“No problem,” he said with a smile on his face. “Training is easy, once you get the hang of it.”