The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Getting Ready for Work

by Pan

“Damn it Tim,” Fiona snapped. “I don’t have time for you right now.”

Her son pouted, and she forced herself to take a deep breath. Over the last few years, he’d made a big show of being independent, but suddenly in the last week or so he’d become so needy, and it was starting to get under her skin.

“Fine,” she said with a sigh. “What is it?”

“It’s just…”

The middle-aged woman turned, and rolled her eyes at the sight of her son’s chiseled body. He had forgotten to get dressed once more, and it was clear that he needed her assistance.

“God, Tim,” she said with a sigh. “are you serious?”

“I just…”

“I know what you just. But you’re eighteen years old—how on earth did you get this far through life if you can’t even get dressed by yourself?”

“It’s hard,” he said with a whine, and it was all that Fiona could do not to slap him. With a deep breath, she remembered that this was what she’d signed up for when she’d become a mother.

“Okay,” she said, making an effort to sound relaxed. “So. First things first. You can’t put on pants if you have an erection, can you?”

“No,” he said sullenly, and she forced a smile. She was going to do this as quickly and calmly as she could if it killed her.

“So, first step…”

Mo-om,” he said in response, and she reminded herself (again) that it was never okay to slap her son. “Can’t you just do it?”

“Fine,” she replied through gritted teeth, wrapping her hand about his erection. “Just warn me this time, okay?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Tim said, clearly not even listening. She’d helped him get dressed a few times this week, and last time he’d cum without warning, staining her dress and making her half an hour late for work.

Well, she told herself, this time I’m going to be prepared.

After a few minutes, Fiona got down on her knees, and replaced her hand with her mouth. That way, even if he did finish sooner than she anticipated, she’d be able to swallow it all down.

“Now,” he grunted after about ten minutes had passed, and she rolled her eyes again. If she’d known he was going to warn her, she could have been using her hand the whole time.

Too late for that now, she thought, as he began thrusting forward and filling her mouth.

She dutifully swallowed it all down, and stood up.

“Okay,” she said. “Now that’s dealt with, do you think you can handle everything else on your own?”

“Of course,” Tim said, and Fiona was surprised to hear a note of genuine gratitude in his voice. He’d never thank her, of course, but it was nice to know her efforts were appreciated. “But first…”

“What is it now?”

“Well, you know how you’re always helping me get ready in the morning?”

“I do.” Fiona glanced at her watch. Helping her son had started to take up a large chunk of her morning routine, and so she’d started getting up a full hour earlier to make up for it. Even with the interruption, she still had half an hour to finish getting ready.

“I was thinking…maybe I should repay the favor?”

Fiona laughed, oddly touched by the suggestion.

“That’s sweet, honey, but women don’t get erections. Besides, as you can see, I’m almost done.”

“You don’t have a bra on yet.”

Fiona glanced down. He was right—he’d walked in on her before she’d had a chance to put a top on at all.

“Maybe I could help with that.”

After a moment of thought, Fiona agreed. She’d been so snippy with him lately…it would be nice to do something together. Something to bring them closer.

“Okay,” she said. “I mean, it’s pretty simple. Do you know how the latch works?”

“The latch? But Mom, your boobs aren’t even greased up yet.”

“Oh, of course!” Fiona said, slightly flustered by her forgetfulness. “Looks like it’s a good thing you’re here after all. Okay, well, the first step is to…um…grease up the boobs.”

“Allow me,” Tim said, and before Fiona could say anything, his mouth had latched over one of her nipples, and he was licking and sucking at it with gusto.

A moan came out of her mouth—it had been so long since anyone but her had prepared her boobs for a bra, and (despite this likely being his first time) he was remarkably good at it.

For the next few minutes, Tim alternated between her breasts, licking and sucking like his life depended on it. Fiona found herself getting warmer and warmer as he did, until finally she glanced at her watch and realized she only had twenty minutes to run him through the rest of the process.

“Okay,” she panted, “that’s quite enough. They’re ready now.”

“Oh no…” Tim said, and she looked at him with concern.

“What’s wrong, Tim?”

He glanced down, and Fiona groaned as well.

“Tim, no! We spent so long getting rid of the other one.”

“I know, but…”

“No buts, Tim. I simply do not have time to help you with this again. You’re going to have to take care of it yourself while I get ready.”

Tim nodded, but the sad look in his eye broke her heart. Still, she couldn’t afford to be late, and she still had to put on the rest of her clothes—she couldn’t go to work in nothing but her business skirt and stockings, after all.

“Of course…”

“What, Tim?” she sighed, glancing at her watch again. Eighteen minutes.

“I mean…what if there was a way that we could take care of my problem and you could get ready for work?”

It took Fiona a moment to realize what her son was referring to, and she looked at him reluctantly.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea…”

“C’mon, Mom. It’ll leave your hands and mouth free, and it means we can both be on time.”

Fiona began to weigh up her options, before realizing that she didn’t have time.

“Fine,” she said. “But try to be fast, okay?”

“Sure thing, Mom,” Tim said, lifting up her skirt and sliding her panties down her legs. “I’ll do my best.”