The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning- It takes a bit to get to the sex, but try not to skip to much for the story sake. Well, hope ya like it. Ow ya, and that whole warning thing about afending people and being for adults as well, ya well...

The Shame of Leviathan

By, Robert AM

Mike Lagherdy shivered, feeling a cold run down his spine that had nothing to do with the cool wind. He leaned against a tree, his head whirling from everything that had just happened.

The morning that had started it all had begun like any other. He got up, ate breakfast with his family. It was a fairly large family, with mostly girls, but for himself, his father and his older brother, Able.

With nine kids in the house he was left fairly independent. He had gotten a part time job after turning fifteen so as to lighten the burden on his parents, and planned to move out once he got through high school. With an older brother of eighteen and a decent father there was support enough so that he didn’t have to play any kind of dominant male family role, but just sit back and relax, nothing expected of him but that he would do well in what ever suited him.

The fifteen your old boy helped out the others when he could, but generally he could stick to himself as much as he wanted.

Freedom was his only concern, and nothing made him feel more free then taking a simple walk. He’d take trips out into the national park at times to go fishing, sometimes coming out where he would visit for another day or two with a friend across the border before coming back home. He’d usual go alone, but occasionally take one of his siblings or a friend from school.

That morning after breakfast, he said his goodbyes and headed out. He got a ride out to the visiting center for the park, filled out his intended rout, exit site and presented his passport. He was still a little pissed at having to have a passport now for entering Canada, but one had to make due in all circumstances it seems. It was still morning by the time he headed out into the woods, feeling the sort of cheer that he only had when starting a journey like this. For him this was about challenging himself, it was about escape from his monotonous life, but mostly it was all about that sense of losing himself in exploration.

It would take about a week on foot to reach the other visiting center that was his destination. It was his plan to reach it in only two days, so he started off at a run. There were a few rivers he had to cross that would slow him down the most, but other than that at this pace he would make good time. His pack was light with a bottle of iodine tablets for water and enough beefjurky to get him by on for a few days at least. In case he was slowed down, he brought fishing equipment and a small compact bow. He had no illusions that complications didn’t arise out here. Injury, sickness, or any other eventuality was taken into account when he had packed. It wasn’t heavy, but still wasn’t light either, and he knew that it would take all of what he had to maintain this pace for these two days.

After four hours, he was exhausted as he reached the first stream along the journey. There he filled up with water, doubling the weight on his back instantly. He added a few iodine tablets to it and then after a minute to rest he took off again. It would be another two hours or so before he’d be able to drink the water without getting sick, but already he was getting very thirsty.

After six hours into his trip, it was already noon. Drained, hot and dripping with sweat, he had to force himself to not drink the whole thing. He was starting to think that he couldn’t be able to keep this pace up for too much longer, but after checking his map and his position, he suddenly got his mental second wind. An hour more and he’d be at the first river, by evening he’d be at the half way mark. Sleep for five hours, start off again and he would make his goal by tomorrow evening. This, he could do.

Mike got to the river in only forty minutes, his calculations being off he realized that he must have sped up. The river was large and fording it wouldn’t be easy. If it took him very far down river he might lose too much time and even risk injury or death. But, this was only the first of the three rivers that he had to cross, so there was no use getting intimidated now. He walked out into it, feeling himself slide a little even in these first few steps. It went up to his knees and then his waist. Now he was getting pushed down river a little with each step, but not enough to affect his journey. He reached the middle and then was starting his slow, but steady walk to the other side. It had gone down to his knees again when he slipped, something knocking him over as it caught his leg.

He went under, felt himself being pulled downstream. He was jostled once and lost his breath, thought that he was going to drown, but then caught an outcropping of rock with his fingers. It’s sharp edge bit into his grip but the boy dared not let go. His lungs hurt with the strain, but for some reason he was very colm, even as his burning eyes saw a flow of red that he knew was his own blood. His other hand went out, then his other and again his other. Ever so slowly, he pulled himself and what ever was caught to him out of the river.

His breath came in gasps as he pulled himself out. Looking back, he was going to pull what ever was latched onto his legs off of him, but stopped when he saw that it was a person. Instead, he pried the fingers loose, pulled the figure all the way out of the water and began to undress him. After a few bleary moment he realized that it was a girl, but his embarrassment at what he was doing didn’t change the fact that he had to do it. Out of his pack, he pulled an extra pear of cloths. She was breathing, but needed some worm clothes in order to make it. He had no idea how long she had been in the water, but by the looks of her, it seemed like a long time. That she was still alive was no doubt a miracle, but that she was going to stay alive would be nothing more than his own competence in dealing with this crisis.

Keep her worm, treat her injuries, resuscitate her if she stops breathing. He was working on nothing but a machine like detachment as he pushed himself on. Three hours later and many close calls the girl’s eyes fluttered open. He smiled, introduced himself as Mike and then promptly collapsed, passing out in a fairly undignified way.

When he came too it was dark, but he could smell the fire. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and noticed the tell tail signs of fever. He reached around, finding his pack close by. In it, he pulled out a few pills and swallowed through a dry throat. There was no way that he wouldn’t survive this, no way in hell. His father, being a Baptist preacher man, wouldn’t be proud of his dark side, the side that refused to dye no matter what. That side of him was mechanical in it’s calculations, and terrible in it’s means. That part of him had always been there to get him through, and now seemed to be the only side that was left standing. It drank the nasty iodine tasting water and ate some jerky before leaning back on a tree to settle it’s muddied mind. The beast in him retreated when he knew that he was going to be fine and he immediately began to shiver, a cold climbing up his spine that had nothing to do with the chill wind.

As he slumped down he could make out figures around the fire, hear them moving around. A word or two was whispered but he couldn’t make it out. All he could think about in this haze that he found himself was how he wasn’t going to make his deadline. Two days was now out of the picture, but a week was still not that bad. Get well enough to take up a light jog and be there in a few days, maybe even two more if god was willing and his mind and body strong.

Freedom, Mike reasoned, was all that mattered. Freedom to walk on his own two feet. The beast was there in the background, a slow growl escaping his mouth as he pulled himself to his feet again. It was time to find out who his rescuers were, for he knew it couldn’t have been just the girl who had brought him here. Really, she was in no shape to carry any one in her condition.

He could make out, by the deep shadows that the fire made, that figures turned his way as he walked up. Some one made room for him as he went to sit down at the fire’s side. He looked across the fire and saw a few of his rescuers there. Hippies, he thought at once, seeing there odd dress. A woman had only some green fabric rapped around her waist as she held a child against her bear breast. Another looked up at him as she sharpened what looked like an arrowhead. There ears were oddly pointed, giving them a sort of Elven appearance, but he had seen odder things people had done to themselves for cosmetics sake. A friend of his had gotten his canines replaced with fangs and another had gotten horns attached to his scull. In an age of inexpensive medical science and universal health care, it was cosmetics that made doctors rich.

“Thanks for saving me back there, but I’m afraid I’ll have to be on my way tomorrow morning so I can’t stay long.”

The back of a hand touched his forehead and then withdrew. He turned and saw the girl that he had pulled from the river, a frown and a creasing brow telling him more than if she had spoken. He thought about what she had looked like naked and smiled. A cute girl, but he probably wouldn’t see her again.

“Your burning up with fever.” She said, and he only laughed in return. Her concern was very touching, but unnecessary.

Mike smiled, explaining that he would be just fine with a little rest. This seemed to reassure the rest of the women there, for he noticed that there wasn’t a man among them, but the girl seemed more unconvinced then the rest.

“Your staying with us until your well, Mike, and that’s final.” There was a look in her eyes that he recognized from his older sisters. It was a look that made most men squirm in there seats, but he was way too used to in to be at all daunted.

Laughing again, he brushed a little sweat from his forehead and took out a small pipe that was just a little water logged. The small baggy came out next, the contents still dry. “Medicine.” He explained, as he filled it tight, held a lighter to it and took a puff. All was well. He passed it on after taking another puff. He laughed as the girl imitated him with lifting it and taking a puff, but then went into a coughing fit afterwards, rubbing her throat. And, he had thought they were hippies.

Each one in the group around the fire took there turn at the pipe until it was back around to him and each one seemed like it was there first time. Cultists and not hippies, he reasoned as he packed a little more into the pipe. He removed his damp shirt and propped it up with a stick a little away from the fire. It would get dry by morning, but would stink like campfire as well.

“Your very strong willed for a man.” One of the ladies whispered, a very cultist thing to say.

“Where do you hail from?” The girl asked next. He explained where he had come from and what he had been trying to accomplish. The failure of his goal evident in the resigned sort of expression that he held up.

“How would you like to stay here with us instead of going back?” One of the other women asked and he was surprised to find the river girl scowling at the woman who had asked this.

“No one is to touch the young creature.” The oldest of the women said, getting up from where she was sitting. She must be the leader of the cult, Mike reasoned by watching her commanding attitude. “All of Elven kind owes this one a debt for the life of one of our own. Unless otherwise demonstrated he will be forevermore a friend of the wood Elves.”

A cult, definitely a crazy feminist cult.

He took another drag and passed it on. The drug mixed with the fever was getting to him it seemed, for the night seemed to be much more alive and magical than he remembered it being. Everything wavered around him and he found himself laughing with the women and dancing and listening to stories of old, cultist lore and the recent Elven wars. To them, it seemed, the plague that had reduced the population so drastically during his grandfather’s time was actually the aftermath of a war between man and Elves. It was funny, but in his haze he listened without a laugh. That night he lost his virginity to the girl he had pulled out of the water. She said her name was Veros-En.

It was all a blur then, but for the need and the excitement of the union. Her slender legs parting to receive him and him needing so badly to comply. She was so soft under his touch. She was so delicate that he thought that he would brake her. He remembered later tasting her tears when he kissed her and looking down to find her bleeding.

Mike would have stopped then if he had been in his right state of mind, but the passion he was feeling mixed with the drugs and the fever was too overpowering, so instead he went on. After coming inside of her he laughed with her a little, rolled around and then went at it again with her on top. The rest was just bits and pieces, a kiss here and a nibble there. The smell was sweet, the color of the her eyes were a deep green, but beyond these details the main picture was lost to him in the daze.

When Mike finally fell asleep it was in Veros-En’s arms. He dreamed that night of the wooded and dark places, and of Elves and there great sense of personal freedom.

He woke up alone, his fever passed. The fire was put out and there was not a trace of those women from the night before. Although, how much of last night was fever induced and how much was real he couldn’t say. Still, it had been a pleasant night and he knew for sure that he had lost his virginity, the pleasant soreness, and smell of sex being proof enough.

Elves, if only they truly did exist this world would be a much more interesting place. Cult or hallucination, it didn’t matter now. It was already late in the morning and he had a very long distance to travel.

His pipe and weed were gone, but everything else seemed in place, so he inventoried all of the possessions he had left and then set out. He would need to find food now that he had added a day to his journey. Fishing was out of the question if he was to make any kind of time, so instead he just kept an eye out for any edible plants. By evening, he found the second river, and what was more was that he wasn’t at all tired and was making great time. He’d cross the river in the morning and the next one before noon. Then it would be just a race to the finish line, as it were. He’d miss his mark by a day, but three days was still very good time.

His heart beat with a rhythmic, but easy pump, as he ran the next morning. The river had been treacherous to cross, but he made it across this time without incidence and just a little swimming. He checked his watch as he made it to the next river and was surprised to find that it was still fairly early in the morning. It seemed he was even faster through these woods now than he had been before the fever. By noon, his clothes were dry and he was at the exit point of the park. Again, he needed to process through, the security in and out of Canada being tighter what with the threat of new viruses and a few new extremist groups that were apt to use them.

When he was through, he called up a friend of his father’s who would get him back across the border and onto a Greyhound bus. Although everything ended up all right in the end, he couldn’t stop thinking about that girl, Veros-En. He wanted more than anything in the world to see her again, but he had a terribly sinking feeling that he would not get that chance.

It was many hours later, and very late when he got back home. No one was up when he got in, so he fixed himself something to eat in the kitchen and then went back up into his room without delay or welcome backs. He was home. Nevertheless, really, after being out in the woods for this long it never seemed to feel like home anymore, and for some reason this was especially true this time. He suspected that it was just that he had left his heart with that girl back in the woods. Veros-En, an odd name, but fitting for an Elve.

The serpent ascended from the depths of the waters, stretching into the shape of a man as it emerged. He could hear its terrible banshee yell and feel it as a force like an immense wind. Slowly the creature quieted as it looked at him, wings extending, floating, dripping above the blue sea.

With a commanding voice it then spoke to him, “It’s time to wake up Mike!”

Mike Lagherdy woke with a jump. It was Sera, one of his older sisters. His eyes took her in with a hunger that came with his morning wood. Sera was in a t-shirt and undies this morning, sweat outlining her bra through her shirt. She had obviously done her work out this morning with out him, which meant that she hadn’t expected that he’d be home yet. She had an exquisite body, and tits that were larger than he could rap his hands around, not that he had ever had a chance of rapping his hands around them. Short black hair, almost Asian features, but tall and very strong. Since he had been training with her he had never won a fight against her even once. Not that he minded being pinned by such a cute girl, even if that girl was a sibling.

“You all done for the morning or you want ta get in a quick scuffle before shower and breakfast?” Mike asked as he got up.

“A glutton for punishment aren’t we?” Sera teased, looking down on him. She was still taller than he was even after this growth spurt. “I’ll meet you in the wreck room in five minutes.”

Mike checked his watch. It was still early, but every one should start getting up in an hour or so. After all that strangeness it was nice to find himself stably back in his boring old life again. A bed to sleep in, a shower, a good breakfast with those that he loved, that was all it took in the end to anchor him.

The boy through on a pear of shorts and a large work out t-shirt and took off down the hallway. The mansion was his mother’s, but was designed by one of her secondary husbands who were long dead and buried. Back, after the plague, there was a big panic with the lack females in the dwindling population. Age enhancements were deployed systematically and with all the moral obligation that a desperate people could muster, which is always little to none. Now a days every one was treated to live as long as they could stay alive. Overpopulation wasn’t really an issue at this rates. With genetic diversity more of an issue now that population growth children were mostly designed more than born. Himself and his brother were both naturals and therefore full of the genetic failings that nature intended. He was shorter, a little weaker, and a little stupider than his peers were. This he had come to terms with, but didn’t let it stop him from pushing himself beyond what his peers were willing to go. Although, maybe that was just the short man syndrome that he had been ridiculed for having.

Because of that inner push he didn’t realize that he had just leaped down the entire staircase until he was already on his feet again, then he wobbled, fell and rolled until he hit the opposite wall with a thump. He got up gingerly patting himself off. No bruises, no sprains, no broken bones. He bounced on off the balls of his feet, flexed and then through a punch. He was fine, strong, better then fine even. For some reason he didn’t think that his older sister would be a match for him this time. A smile creped over his face and he took of again, but this time with a slow, urgent speed.

The reck room was in what they called the Girl’s wing. It had all the girls’ rooms as well as most of the entertainment add ons, the little Theater and so on. As he entered his sister called to him, “Your late.” as she finished stretching. She was still in her pink panties and white t-shirt, making him gulp as he watched.

‘God, if she only knew.’ He thought, and as if on that command she turned his way with an odd expression on her face. ‘What did...?’ He stopped the thought before it formed. What was, was. No more time to think or be embarrassed or horny. Now was the time for the beast. He was suddenly cold again, unconsciously moving into stance as he stood there.

“So,” His sister stopped stretching, as she watched him, now without any humor or warmth. “you took out dark Mikey for this then, so you must be serious. In that case I‘ll be serious as well little brother.”

It was like watching two strangers facing off for Mike, him being somehow both distant but also acutely aware. He dodged her first blow with an ease that would have shocked his sister, if she had been in any state to be shocked. For this, in the middle of a fight, was her forest, her dreamtime. In this place, anything was possible for her and she was free. He dodged her again, but this time made a counter to her side. She took it with a grunt and aimed her neck next blow at his head.

He could see her getter frustrated, getting mad, yet the beast wouldn’t let up even if he wanted to just let it drop and let her win from here. The beast saw an opening and took it. She stumbled clutching her arm, yet not giving in just yet. He saw what happened then in a sort of blur. The Beast attacked her as she stumbled back, undefended. She seemed to spin around the attack though, hit his feet from under him and then hit him with such force that he went part way through the wall. He spat up a little blood and knew that she must have broken at least one of his ribs.

“Jesus!” Sara screamed, crashing out of her fighting persona. “Mikey, are you hurt?”

Mike only looked up at his older sister with such admiration in his eyes that she could barely stop herself from crying.

“You were wonderful, but now, the question remains, do you think you can do that again?” Mike pulled himself up, feeling his injury, but now not feeling it as pain anymore. The Beast was there, and it didn’t like to lose. This time Mike was right there pulling the coldness on, using it instead of letting it use him. The freedom of the forest, of the fight, of the moment was upon him and he could no longer hold back.

“I don’t know what’s happening to me and I don’t want to fight anymore, but I can see in your eyes that you’re serious again, so I will honor that and fight seriously as well.” Her voice got lower at the end and her expression disappeared.

Mike wasn’t just a bystander now and knew exactly who the two facing each other were. There was a girl that thought that she was a dragon that faced off with a boy that thought he was a god. In this fight, anything was possible, so even breathing fire and sprouting wings would not have come as a shock to either of them.

Mike through the first punch this time, missing as he cut the air with his fist. He was hit once and then twice before the blur of his sister’s moves subsided into a semblance of clarity for him once more. Attack, react, defend. Everything was automatic and yet perfectly thought out as well. It went on and he smiled as he was pushed back, each blow feeling like he was getting hit by a sledge hammer, yet some how he could take it now with a minimal of resistance. His sister smiled back, the coldness between the two seemed to have some how been left behind some where earlier in the fight.

He was pushed back against the wall then, but instead of taking advantage of it, Sara caught herself in time, putting her fist through the wall to the right of his head. She put her other hand on the other side. She seemed to stop there, facing him, breathing steadily and slowly compared to his quick sharp gasps.

“You know, you’ve grown.” said Sara, pushing closer to emphasize. Mike winced as she pushed against him, her lips just touching his.

“You’re hurt.” She breathed and he inhaled the breath. Mike had her in his arms a moment later, kissing her with more passion than he thought was possible. His hands explored the back of her as his tongue found it’s self in a sparing match of its own. He held her ass and pulled her against his erection.

They stopped only as they heard a shuttering in the hallway, followed by a bit of muttering. They froze for a second, still entwined with each other, before separating quickly at the opening of the door.

“Hey, you guys trashed this place!” The girl’s voice was shrill, before seeing him there and then it got pleasant again. “Mike’s home! Mike, ow, bet you can’t guess what happened while you were gone.”

Mike and Sara both turned to each other for an unsteady instant and then broke out into laughter.

“I drove Dad’s convertible. Can you believe it, I DROVE?” She blurted out and then looked at the two trying to stifle there laughs and decided to join in to what ever was going on since her news was being ignored anyway.

His sister Amy had red hair and was a year older then him, although he usually thought of her as younger because she always acted so childishly. She would be getting her drivers license this next year, which meant two things. First, that Mike would soon be depending on her for rides, and second that he wouldn’t be getting those rides if he didn’t play his cards right at the present.

“Hay,” Mike said, leading the other two out of the reck room, that was now ironically enough now a reck of a room as well. “We should celebrate this first step in my wonderful older sister’s life.”

Sara turned his way then, startled and then embarrassed as she realized he was addressing Amy and not her. He went, first to take a shower and change, and then met up with the two again when he was done. In the kitchen was where he planned to do the celebrating, although it was more like a bribe in more than one sense. One to secure rides when Amy got her first car, and second to make sure that any suspicions that might have been rolling around in that cute little head of hers was snuffed out by the taste of a good meal.

He caught Sara’s eye a few times and couldn’t seem to suppress a burst of laughter. The boy didn’t know what it was that was happening to him as of late, but it seemed to have some how spread to his older sister, Sara, as well. He rubbed his chest absently as he prepared the food, the soreness almost completely gone now. He was sure that she had broken a couple of his ribs, but now it seemed that he was a bit bruised, but otherwise undamaged and that was it. Was that hole incident even real then? Or, did he just dream it up, the same way as he dreamt up what happened in the woods? And as for making out with his own sister, that just seemed even more impossible than being punched through a wall.

He made crapes with a couple of fruit fillings and a little maple syrup on top. It was one of the only things that he could make that his sisters would get a kick out of. He sat down with them when he was done with a good enough amount so that if any one else would show up they’d be able to eat as well. It would have been pleasant, except that every time he glanced up at Sara she’d look back down at her plate, and the puzzled looks that Amy was giving him made him feel not at all secure.

Before they were done his older brother, Able, showed up, too groggy to really notice the tension that he was walking in on. He made some coffee and then sat down, a plain crape rolled up beside his cup. This was Mike’s brother’s typical manner, the plain crape, the black coffee and the tired expression. He was not a morning person at all, but for some reason the kid was usually one of the first up and about of all of them. He had graduated early from high school and moved out, but still lounged around here when he could get away with it. Mike suspected it was just his brother trying to get away from his fiancé and not any real fondness he had for them that he stayed over so often.

Mike thought back to his own love, Veros-En. No, she, if everything else was a dream, was still real. He remembered her smell, her feel, her cries. It was a good first experience, but more than anything else, he wanted it not to be his last, at least with her.

“Able,” whispered Mike quickly as his brother was getting ready to leave the table. “do you believe in Elves?”

His brother sat back down with a frown creasing his features in a way that always made him look older than he was. He said simply in return, “Yes.” and then got up again, deciding, it seemed, not to say any more right then.

This was not the answer that Mike had expected, but then why the hell had he gone ahead and asked in the first place? Mike felt like his head was about to burst. God, what he needed was something, anything to distract him.

Alone again with the girls he felt a foot roaming up his leg. He lifted his own leg to trace where it was coming from and was startled to find that it was cute little Amy instead of the aggressive older Sara initiating this. He smiled at both of the girls in affection and then got up to put the dishes in the washer. No, it would be getting out of hand, if the innocent little Amy got pulled into his madness as well. Better to leave at this point and not come back for a while. Back to his woods to where all of this had started would be best.

Too late, he heard others entering the dining room and his mother’s voice rising over the others. What to do now? Leave out the back and escape or stay here and risk his hole life and every one in it being taken up in this craziness. Suddenly there was a picture in his head of his mother spreading her legs for him. He shook, not knowing what to do, not wanting to know what he was capable of.

“Some one help me.” He whispered into the sink, his head bowed in a mixture of fear and excitement. “Some one save me.”

Every one was gone and yet he remained in the kitchen, his eyes shut, leaning against the sink wanting to be sick.

“Able told me you were asking about Elves.” said a low voice in back of him. Mike twirled around only to find it was his Father.

The boy leaned back against the sink. “You scared the piss out of me.”

His father pulled his chin up, looking into his eyes as if examining him. Mike heard the beast growl at this inspection, no it was more like a violation according to the beast. There was a wall of rage suddenly and a pain in his head that was very intense.

“DON“T TOUCH ME!” growled the beast, leaping away from the man. His father only smiled at this, with the crack of his jaw the doors to the kitchen shut and locked of there own accord. Mike felt like a trapped, desperate animal. The Beast whined low in an animal’s terror.

But, this was too ridicules for Mike to bear. He pushed to the surface, absorbing enough of the creature that he could figure out what was going on but without giving it any freedom to either run away or fight, as was it‘s nature.

His father smirked. “Invoking a guardian, and maintaining a bit of control as well. Not bad for a beginner, but until you can physically manifest it you’ll be no match for me, boy.”

“What the hell are you talking about Dad?” demanded the boy, a bit of hysteria showing through his tone. “What’s happening to me and why the hell is it dragging every one around me down with it?”

His father looked suddenly stunned, then unbelieving, then in the end just smug.

“So, you’re telling me that the imprinting on Sara was done involuntarily?” asked the man, more speculative now and less aggressive.

“You mean mind control!” Mike exclaimed with a shocked exhale of breath. “But she could punch through the wall and my ribs healed themselves and, and, and...!”

“Calm down.” His father commanded, and a calmness overlapped the panic, but failed to penetrate any further than just the surface. “Calm down, your panicking so much that you’re putting up a beerier against me. Just, take deep long breaths and try to concentrate on a visual symbol, like opening a door for me to enter your head. I want say it wont be uncomfortable, but I need to find out what’s happened to you if I’m going to help you, OK?”

Mike did as he was told, the door opening just as he was told. The door was there and as he walked through it, the oddest thing was there on the other side. It was a bulldog. The bulldog nodded to him as it entered and then the vision vanished in a white wash of the most unpleasant pain he had ever felt. He yelled out, screamed, scratched at his head and yet it was already in him and probing. Memories cut across his awareness. He was suddenly Running again, knowing that he would make the goal he had set for himself. Crossed the initial stream. There was a blur as the memory sped forward, but as he focused, it became clearer and the pain diminished a bit.

The river, the girl, the cannabis, the fever. “...forevermore a friend of Elves.” Veros-En, his true love. She still smelt of flowers and tasted like a woman ought to. The confusion the next morning, his doubts, getting back home so quickly, impossibly fast for some one recovering from a fever. Back home, his bed, and then...

...the serpent that was a man floated above the face of the blue sea, looking down at the Bulldog in a wrath that only the greatest of that which is outside of god’s dominion could produce.

“GET OUT OF MY HEAD.” It demanded in a language that was Mike’s madness incarnate. The words tore through the dog, throwing his father full force from both memory and mind. Mike gasped twice and then puked, the words in that other language still on the edge of his tongue. It was a moment before he saw his father’s bloody body spread out over the kitchen floor.

“Dad, don’t dye!” He yelled, moving to his side. There was an intake of breath from the body, and Mike sighed out in relief.

In burst his brother Able then. He looked down at his father, then over at him, then down at his father again.

“I don’t want to know what happened.” His brother said calmly, nodding as he moved his hands over the man’s body, as if trying to detect something. “I’ll take care of Dad. I already took care of the family, so you just wait in your room until I call for, all right?”

Able smiled, but Mike could sense the fear, could smell the terror as a pungent sourness in the air. That more than anything made Mike feel even more terrible. His own older brother was terrified of him. Mike complied, stepping out of the kitchen, noticing that the lock had been caved in, and he wondered idly if his brother had done that with his mind. The rest of his family was no were to be seen, the house feeling empty as he walked through it. In his room, he found his bed and lay down. If only he had made the choice to leave sooner. If only... and yet, he doubted he would have met up with Veros-En and the other Elves again in those woods.

He closed his eyes and dreamed of a man who was a serpent. He dreamed of the sea and of the sky. The creature formed more into human shape as it rose, ascending upwards. The wings fluttered, more leathery now then scaly, its skin still a bleak blackness with a blue tint that seemed to make it glow. When its transformation was enough that he had the basic human form it finally came to a halt, obviously exhausted. It was frustrated and scared and completely confused, yet it still looked outwards with determination at this new world above the deep, its snake eyes unblinking.

Mike spent the rest of the next day in a bit of a stupor. His family was still gone, his house still empty. The blood was gone from the kitchen, but the door was still broken. In the reck room he found the same mess that he and Sera had made. A hole through the wall where her fist had gone through, a dent outlining where he had been thrown. He couldn’t have been manipulating her there, for he could feel how free she was, how powerful and in control. No, he may have been affecting her, but she had chosen to fight him, and she had chosen to kiss him as well. Then at the table, there was Amy, playing footsy with him. That had surprised him, or did it? Hadn’t he, right before it happened, wanted something to distract him? What was a better distraction than a little pleasant shock? Unconsciously controlling them, no way, there was just no way that was possible.

How did his father put it, imprinting? Could he have imprinted his desires, his emotions, and his growing power into them? He wandered what Sera would do if he told her that. She would probably only ask if there was any way he could imprint her to get her even stronger. No, she could feel the freedom as well as he could, and would know that he hadn’t been controlling her. But in Amy there had been no freedom, only the carrying out of his will. Distract me, so she complied, but why sexually? He wasn’t horny or anything like that at the moment, was he? No. Then it must have been her interpretation of his command then. She was the one that was horny and obeying the prompt became an excuse.

“She’s young and innocent though.” He said aloud.

“NO SHE’S NOT.” He said again, but this time in a way that hurt his throat and made the air turn cold and chill around him. “SHE ACTS INECENT TO MONIPULATE OTHERS, ESPECIALY HER MAYLIABLE YOUNGER BROTHER. SHE IS FULL OF SIN THAT ONE.”

Mike thought over what he had just said a little bit before deciding that he’d concede the point plausible, possible, but not likely. She was older than he was, and girls were supposed to mature faster than boys did, but she just didn’t seem like the type to think in terms of manipulation and control.

School would be starting again for the spring. He sat out in the garden for a while, but the gardener didn’t show up today. It seemed even the staff was had been pulled away from him. He felt like he was being quarantined. Isolate the contamination and exterminate the threat. Maybe that was his fate, to be put down before he hurt any one else. A mad dog was what he was. A shotgun, a mercy killing would be best.

“Are you getter depressed?” Able called out. Mike looked up and saw his brother accompanied by another man, a bolding man dressed all in black.

“You look like shit.” The other man said, an arrogance to him that reminded Mike of his father.

Mike got up, fearful for what was going to happen next.

The man in black tipped his hat as he greeted the boy, introducing himself as Professor Baberios. “Your father Aymus Laugherdy will take a while recovering, but I think he’ll be fine with a little time. As for your family, it’s not our policy to interfere or judge. Your father recommended immediate training, but I was thinking that it would be best to start out slowly. Maybe have your older brother here tutor you in the basics and then start the formal classes when you get a little bit more up to speed.”

“Don’t judge, what do you mean by that?” Mike asked and then thought of something else before he had time to answer the first one. “And, who do you represent Professor, something from the government?”

“No, no no no no...” The man laughed at the question. “You’ll learn all about our organization later, but for now all you have to know is that it’s independent and, like I said before, it’s policy is that it doesn’t judge it’s members lifestyles or choices. We’re secret... well, for the most part anyway, and we generally like to keep it that way. Allows us more stretching room in society at large.

“I saw the job you did on a couple of your sisters. A real fine peace of handiwork. Most of us aren’t nearly as subtle in the field of Scionics, so I’ve no doubt you’ll make a real fine Artist in no time. It looks like you also tapped into some other fields as well. The physical augmentations to your own body is interesting to some one like me, who is a professor of the arts of biological manipulation. However, what caught the eyes of our delegate was what you had done to your sister Sera’s scionic level. We’re studying her now, but this kind of reaction is just not something we’ve ever seen, or at least in humans that is.”

“So,” Mike concluded in a dismissive grin. “you’re saying that I’m not human then.”

“That’s enough Professor Baberios.” intoned his brother, before the professor had any time to answer. “He’ll learn all about the Elven wars when he begins his training, so there’s no need to get into any of that now. When the family gets back we’ll start on the basics, at least for now for now. So don’t worry about any of that boring crap for now, for you’ll have plenty of time later when you’ll wish you didn’t have to sit through the hour long lectures.”

The Professor looked amused instead of insulted, and Mike didn’t understand why until he heard a sort of buzzing going on some where in the background. He could almost make out words within that faint sound. It was almost as if they were communicating at a different frequency. One that he could only slightly pick up. Holding two separate conversations at once, one with him and another among themselves. It was an amazing ability.

“I’ll come back in a week to check on your progress with Able here and we’ll see where we’ll take it from there.” The man in black said and tipped his hat again before he left, leaving him and his brother to themselves.

“About me and the girls...” Mike started but was interrupted by a wave of his brother’s hand.

“It’s alright.” He said simply in return. “Do what you want. In fact, I experimented on them when I first woke to these gifts as well. Dad, as one of his projects for me, had me condition mom to stop smoking and for Stephanie to be my willing love toy.”

“You mean you slept with your own sister?”

“With mom to, but I augmented both of there memories later so neither of them will remember it.”

“So, anything I do is reversible?”

“Not one of your actions is reversible in life even when it comes to Scionics, but you can clean up a mess or two later on if you have to. Any kind of conditioning is something that in it’s self, well is something that’s made for permanence though. For instance if you condition some one to be or act one way you wont be able to change it later unless you rip out there entire personality and create a new one in it’s place. The kind of conditioning you seem to be doing naturally to Amy and Sera is both dangerous, permanent, and very, very subtle. Best to be very careful with this type of power.”

Mike looked back at everything that had happened so far and decided that his abilities were being vastly underestimated. The whole world seemed to stand on its head just to satisfy his most offhand whim. A little lust could be disastrous, a little anger even more so. What would happen if he got really pissed at some one? Would just by wishing they were dead cause there end? How far could this go anyway? If he got depressed and wished the world would end then, for him, would it?

Mike shivered. “Fuck being very careful, I need to, down right, suppress it all together.”

Able nodded in approval. “Usually that’s the last thing you learn, but then, with you, it’s not such a bad idea to begin at the end and finish up with the basics later on. With our kind it’s easier to learn by observing others and simply trying to mimic the ability so I’ll start out, and I’ll simply be here to give you pointers if you have any problems.”

His brother closed his eyes and at once Mike started to shake his head. It was as if there had been a tiny ringing in his ear that he hadn’t noticed was there until it was gone. He looked at his brother, as his sibling just seemed to be standing there with his eyes closed. Mike felt not a little silly. Mimic the ability, he says. So, what the hell is that supposed to mean anyway? He wished this were easier, that he could some how just see what his older brother was doing.

All of a sodden he could see it, the power rapping around his mind like a shield. But, it seemed like such a wasteful ability, since not all that energy was needed. Mike pulled up a bit of energy like a stream through his body until in reached a few critical spots, then he circulated in through those spots, adding more only as it demanded. When he was done he looked around, stunned at the silence that met him. There was so much noise that he hadn’t even been aware of it because it was so constant, and now it was suddenly all gone. It was almost like losing one of his five senses. He wobbled on his feet, unsure of himself for a moment before adjusting his crown. After a bit of toying with it he got it so that it was now adjustable in few areas, but he was sure that it still needed a bit more work before he could call it mastered.

“I’m done.” said Mike at last, and his brother opened his eyes again looking at him at first skeptically and then in wonder as he examined him closer.

“I think Dad was right about you.” Able exclaimed, shaking his head and letting out a sigh. “You need some one more qualified than me to teach you, bud. Maybe, Ms. Nerthus, or Profesor Zapan. I suppose that Alexander would be the most qualified to handle a case like yours though even though I personally would rather he not.”

“Who’s that?”

“I’d have to explain the politics of the world you’re entering into in order to explain who he is, and also why I dread the idea of you having to get trained by him. For all of that political garbage you’ll learn quickly enough when you get through your first few classes and start your training. But, right now I just need to figure out a suitable project for your time with me.”

“I don’t want mine to be anything like making a sex slave out of any one, but helping some one quit smoking sounds fine.”

Able scowled for a moment at hearing this, and then smiled after a moment’s thought. “In that case your project will be, in one month’s time, to have slept with every female in this household. But the ketch will be that they will have to initiate it without any forceful prompting from you.”

As he paused Mike took the time to turn pale.

“Your second assignment will be simpler though.” assured his older brother with a smile that said it would, indeed, not be any simpler. “All you have to do is become the most popular kid in school. The catch on that one will be that you won’t be able to directly alter any of the students, although I will concede to teachers being free game to make it more interesting.

“These two tasks involve you learning a variety of techniques and abilities, some of which I can teach of you, but most you’ll have to teach yourself just by experimenting, using your own imagination and by just getting out there and getting your hands dirty.”

“My god!” blurted out Mike after hearing all of that. “Do you not have any morals at all? These are people like you and me, not fair game in some twisted game of “let’s play god.” Control the social climate of my school to my advantage; equip myself with a harem made up of incest. You’re a monster.”

“You have until the end of the month.” commanded his brother firmly in return. “The consequences for an initiate not finishing his first assignment within the allotted time is complete exile from our world. They’ll come and strip your powers from you, take your memories and replace your personality. In extreme cases they’ve been none to simply weed off the initial failures by having them killed.”

Mike’s mouth suddenly went dry. Death sounded bad enough, but being wiped clean of everything that made him who he was beyond frightening. He looked up at his brother, seeing him for the first time for who her really was, a monster. This man before him would shoot his own brother in the back with out any moral scruples.

He should have run away from all of this when he had the chance, but now he had no choice but to accomplish these dread tasks.

The same voice that he used to argue with himself before spoke up just then within his mind, ‘AND, WHY DOSE THIS TASK HAVE TO BE SO DRED FOR YOU? WHY NOT TRY TO LEARN WHAT YOU CAN FROM THIS? THINK OF IT AS A WAY TO TEST YOUR OUN MORAL AND ETHICAL BOUNDRIES AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS. MAYBE THE WAY TO TRUE FREEDOM IS TO LEAVE BEHIND SUCH BOUNDRIES ANYWAY.’

True freedom. He liked the sound of that. To be truly free his own personal bindings had to be severed. Plus, he was curios to see what else he was capable of. Turning invisible, reading minds, flying. It all seemed like things that he would like to learn, and what other way was there to test most of this on but on others. The more he thought about these two assignment the more he was thinking less on why he shouldn’t do them and more on how could.

Mike startled his older brother by saying, “I think I’ll do it. But, let me get a good night’s sleep before I begin to give these problems any more thought.”

“Fair enough.” sighed Able, looking at his watch. “I have to be at work soon, but you can give me a call if you run into any problems, or if you need a little help.”

After Mike went to bed that night, he was lost in thought and didn‘t fall asleep until late.

Mike breathed and those that dreamed dreamt of him. He breathed again and all the tension was added. Again, and a little need, a little lust. He was hovering above there dreams, examining his progress, changing a few details where he should. His sister, Sera, wasn’t hard, her memories of the kiss they sheered looping back upon it’s self and growing. Amy needed a little prompting, her brother being added into the dream as a companion, but as nothing more. Being used to his presence would have to suffice for now. Different dreams of different sisters required slightly different touches to them. For now, he influenced most of them in very small ways, adding in his character, but with little to no involvement. NOT YET, he whispered in that same terrible voice.

“MIKE, WAKE UP” he mumbled to himself, but on opening his eyes, he found that his sister, Sera had been, again, the one to have said it. She was in her T-shirt and undies again, but this time it was earlier. He yawned and sat up, smiling at this beautiful sight in the morning.

“It’s airy, Mike.” commented Sara as she sat down next to him on his bed. “All the others think that they had never even left. All there memories had been forged for yesterday and the day before. It was pretty frightening to watch, but also, I have to admit, a bit fascinating. They told me that since I’m a Scionic they wouldn’t change me.”

“Did you meet Profesor Baberios as well?”

“No,” answered Sera. “but there was an old guy called Profesor Alexander though. He said that he would be my sponsor before I enter into the school. He gave me a few assignments of moving objects with my mind and improving my Chi control. It‘s pretty amazing isn‘t it? To just wake up and find out you have magical powers is just unbelievable.”

Mike blinked a couple of times, otherwise frozen. A few easy tasks to do for her and two insanely difficult ones for him. This Alexander that he kept hearing about must be the good guy and his brother must be one of the bad ones.

“Are you alright?” She asked, leaning over to him in concern.

“It’s just that...” He thought fast, and decided to lye. “...it’s about the other day...”

“Let’s just forget it ever happened.” She said quickly, looking away.

“Sera.” He cooed, moving her chin to have her face towards him. Something in her froze then, a barrier going up telling her that this was wrong. He melted this icy barrier with a single command and then sent a pleasure signal through her in relation to the touch. To condition an animal it was best to keep offering rewards in relation to certain acts. He kissed her on the cheek, doing both steps of melting the barrier and releasing a reword before getting up to get dressed. It was necessary to relate him with sex if he was going to do this right, so he started to change before his sister had time to leave. She caught herself watching only after a moment and left him. Her choice, but with the choice to watch him he had released a reward and for the one of leaving he released a punishment. They were both subtle, almost none noticeable, but it was best to start out small with such a complex project.

His brother and father were both not at breakfast that morning. His brother was giving him space, no doubt, to finish his assignments, while his father was still recovering. His family was talking about father being in the hospital. Part of the fake memory it seemed. He scanned every one of them during the meal, looking for places to add the appropriate award or punishment. A stray thought that had to be backed up, a negative emotion that had to be chastised. It was minute, exhausting work for him. And, in the end, he didn’t touch his breakfast at all.

“You have something on your ear Nina.” He said to his only younger sibling as he confronted her in the hallway after breakfast. He pretended to get a speck of dirt from her right ear, but in the course of doing so, he brushed from the lobe to the top. She shuddered, and he took the time to reinforce a positive response and eradicate the negative. She seemed the most receptive to this, the most malleable as it were. But, then she was young. Having her initiate an actual sexual encounter with her older brother would be the tricky part, for even if she were willing she wouldn’t be willing to act out anything unless her hand was held through the process.

His sexual tension in all of this work was driving him nuts, and he let down his barrier enough for it to effect every one else around him as well. All he wanted was to masturbate at this point, but that kind of personal release would no doubt destroy the spell that he was casting.

...spell he was casting. Yes, this was not the ordered path that his brother had in mind, but was rather a way of truer, more of an unlimited power. From simply his will and heart alone he could do anything from seduce a stranger to destroy a country. Painful desire, demonic rage, love as a consuming thing. Magic, yes, as a god is magical. And, so like a god he was.

“Are you okay Mikey?” asked Nina. He had been staring at the wall this whole time and now felt foolish at his rambling mind.

“I don’t know.” He admitted, clutching his head with one of his hands. “Maybe I just need some rest.”

She reached up and touched his forehead with the back of her hand, pulling it back with a startled expression. She muttered, almost panicking, “You’re burning up...”

Nina rushed off, no doubt to get help from some one else, some one that knew what to do about fevers. But, there was nothing wrong with him in this case. The fever was simply his blood starting to boil as the Elven energy flooded him as so much divine excess.

TAKE WHAT THOU WILT IS THE ONLY LAW FOR US. He smiled, letting his chest fill with air and then empty out again, each breath bringing him to the brink of absolute disregard. His eyes opened, and he didn’t even remember closing them. Some one had his arm and was pulling him. He looked over, everything seeming to slow down as he turned. It was Mara. All he could think of was that it had been awhile since he had seen the girl.

She spoke, but all he could hear was the beating of her heart, the motion of her breath and the ruffle of her dark brown hair. As she was ten years older than him she had once seemed more like a parent than an older sister. Now, she only seemed like a goal. His intention wove it’s self around his older sister, weaving it’s self into her very skin like so much divine thread. She shuddered and he felt it, breathing it in as his fever reached one hundred and six. He knew that he should be dying right now.

“Stop this!” yelled Able as he through open the bathroom door. His sister thought that he was yelling at her and quickly stepped back from the bathtub, sweat rolling down her forehead and her breath coming in quick gasps. She had removed Mike’s cloths and placed him in the bathtub. His temperature was by now dangerously high. She didn’t understand why she felt so guilty or why she ran out of the bathroom on being caught. It wasn’t as if she was doing anything wrong, yet that’s not how it felt.

“Power without control is dangerous, both for yourself and those around you.” Able tried to explain as he started the cold water. Able didn’t even try healing the boy the easy way, seeing the flames dancing off the porcelain of the bathtub in a serenade of infernal energy. “No direct control, remember? You were only to influence, creep around there fantasies, there emotions a little. Do you want to pass, or do I have to remind you of the consequences of failure?”

The water turned to steam as it touched the fifteen-year-old boy’s bare skin. His fever now spiked passed one hundred twenty and rising. Lust, rage, hate and pain. He was the Demi-Urge, the sorcerer and the source.

HE SAYS THAT HE CAN TAKE YOUR POWER FROM YOU, SAYS THAT HE CAN KILL YOU. IS THIS TRUE MY LITTLE MIKEY?

“Don’t call me Mikey like I’m just a little kid!” The boy yelled out then, the steam dancing around him like a mystic cloud.

“I didn’t call you anything!” protested his older brother, backing up a few paces at what he was seeing. “You’re going to end up destroying yourself if you don’t calm down and find some self control.”

“Destroy myself?” laughed Mike. “No, that’s your job isn’t it? Destroy any one that won’t play your stupid games. Give me a task, any task. Seduce my family, no problem. Make every one love and adore me at school, no sweat. BUT, HELL, WHY NOT SKIP BOTH OF THESE AND JUST ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM ALL TOGETHER. I HAVE THE POWER; WHY NOT FEED THE MONSTER AND JUST DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. GO AMOCK, KILL THE INECENT, RAPE THE PURE, VIOLATE THE ENTIRE DAMNED WORLD!”

Able screamed as tendrils of will broke through his psychic barrier as flames of steam and energy rapped around his physical body. He was whipped around and thrown through the door like a rag doll. Mike’s body floated, limply in the air as the will of the flames moved him forward.

“NOW, I PRESENT YOU WITH A SIMPLE TASK, MY WEAKLING OLDER BROTHER.” spoke Mike, his voice coming out as a rasping growl from his unmoving lips. “STAY ALIVE LONG ENOUGH TO GET A MESSAGE TO YOUR LITTLE MAGICAL PALS THAT I’VE FAILED MY TEST AND MUST BE ALIMINATED. BUT, HERE’S THE KETCH, I’M GOING TO REMOVE YOUR POWER SO YOU’LL HAVE TO DO IT THE OLD FATIONED WAY.”

With that the tendrils withdrew, taking with them Able’s ability to see them, the flames or anything but what was physically in front of him. All there was was the steam and the floating body of his younger brother. Everything else was silence, was blindness the likes of which terrified him more than even death it‘s self. He did then what any mammal would do when injured and caught by a much larger predator, he ran.

The flames died to a light flicker after a few moment and his body fell to the floor, still limp and looking charred and weak from the misuse. He breathed still, but uneasily, the pain being intense as a burn victim’s pain was intense. The first thing he did was trigger the release of dopamine, cutting the distraction in half for what he had to do. He didn’t know where to start to begin healing all of this mess. Brain damage, tissue damage. Most of his internal organs were also badly scared, along with much more that he didn’t know the name for, but could still plainly see.

TRY INCORPERATING YOUR ENERGY WITH THE NATURAL PROCESS OF HEALING, AND THEN COME UP WITH A MORE OFICIANT METHOD FOR YOUR BODY TO HEAL SO THAT THE PROCESS CAN GO FASTER. It was good advice, so he took it.

Experimenting on his own body like this was not how he would have liked to learn how to master these techniques. The healing process felt like an engine crackling to life inside him. He did as the voice suggested, implementing energy and then teaching his body to weave it affectively. It drained the flame, devouring his power at the same rate that he released it.

He realized than that he would need to figure out a way to conserve his strength in this technique if he ever wanted it to be at all affective. However, that would have to wait for a later date.

Now, he closed his eyes, sleep taking over at last. He dreamed of the serpent, it taking on a much more human appearance by now.

The man’s skin was tainted a light blue and his suit a perfect black. Mike examined the figure for a while before realizing that he was looking in a mirror. He adjusted his tie, and nodded in his appraisal. Tall, dark, strong. Not, handsome by his standards, and maybe a bit strange in places. His eyes where still a snake’s and the tail just seemed strange, but otherwise... not bad. Not bad at all.

Mike woke feeling better than he had ever felt in his entire life. He came to his feet, hopping on one foot and then the other. He breathed in and then out, satisfied that there was nothing more in the world that he needed. It was like a strange dream, waking up naked in the hallway. He thought that at any moment something strange would happen, like his history teaching coming in and start lecturing him.

SO, IS THIS THE FREEDOM THAT YOU SOUGHT? a little voice in his head asked. But, of course, this was not it at all. Being strong was not true strength. He could be as strong as a god, and still he would have been better off as just a boy walking in the woods. In this, he was sure of.

If only there was somewhere he could pull back into, someplace he could sit back and think clearly and in a strait path. He closed his eyes and thought about that girl again, Veros-En. What would she do if she knew what he had done? Would she hate him forever?

“Mike, your naked.” a voice interrupted his thoughts.

Mike looked up and stared at Sera for a moment. The boy nodded solemnly as if he agreed with her and then asked, “Do you know what happened last night?”

“Able died.” How calmly she said this as she looked at him. Not murdered, not killed, but simply died, as if it had only been his fate that did it.

“Sera, I killed him!” yelled Mike, the mental hold on his crown slipping as the tears welled in his eyes. The voice was laughing as he cried. His mind twisting from the duality of these inner voices.

“You should get dressed and come with me. You see, it’s much more complicated than you think. Professor Baberios is on trial right now for murdering Able, and if the professor gets prosecuted for this, things could get very complicated for the both of us, but especially you. Profesor Alexander can explain everything better than me, but I can tell you that Professor Baberios did kill Able.”

Mike wasn’t completely listening to his sister talk as much as he was perceiving her thoughts as they fluttered around each word. She was under stress now, but seemed rather cool and collective under the circumstances. He held onto her focused presence. He felt like he was drowning in the ocean and she was pulling him out. He breathed her in, becoming stronger in his focus, in his instinct.

THE GAME ISN’T OVER YET. LET HER COME TO YOU.

Mike nodded in approval. As his power increased he made a show of seeming weak and confused. He got up with some assistance and let his older sister help him to his room. He collapsed onto his bed, unmoving and breathing hard. In the state that she was in it wasn’t hard to influence her in her decisions. To look when she should have turned around, to stay when she should have left. He drew her to him, but refused to make the first move. That decision had to be hers alone or else he lost.

Helpless, injured, and easy to take advantage of. The stage was set and the curtain pulled, so would she play her part?

He waited and watched her mind wind down to a single purpose, stopping on a dime just before the summit of her destruction. Something inside of her was holding her back, telling her right from wrong. He waited, closing his eyes as he watched her passion and her code of ethics pulled tight on the edge of a cliff that she would not return from when she falls, for either now or later she would fall, that he was sure of.

He breathed in as soon as she had made her description. Falling on him she did what she had wanted to do ever since that time in the gym. She was his now. She gave herself to him and he took her with an eagerness born from waiting. She cried out his name as he fucked her. It was good and honest lust. No foreplay, no games, just a girl on an alter for her master.

“SISTER.” His voice slithered out in a tongue not quite his own. “ALL THE GIRLS IN THIS HOUSHOLD WILL GIVE THEMSELVES TO ME.”

As he came inside of her he forced an orgasm from her as well. He held her to himself after that, the side of his head pressed against hers. There was no heat in this, no passion or fire. Instead, what he found was something else growing inside of him. It was her, she was there. She was his, yes, but more than that it seemed she was a growing part of him as well.

“Little brother,” whispered Sara into his ear. “what you own owns you. This is the first lesson of the hermit. Everything and every one that gives themselves to you this way this will be true for. You can amass an army, but for every individual within that army you ultimately will be responsible for. This is why power is a curse and a marriage sacred. Do you understand my little prince?”

Mike shivered at the prospect of what he had wanted to do, what he still could do. The flames died in her embrace though, and all that was left was a warmth that was much more gentle in it’s intention. She had been the one to cast a spell on him it seemed, or possibly it was as she had said, it was only the nature of power and control. To touch is to be touched, to own to be owned, and ultimately to be loved is to love in return.

NO LITTLE ONE, IT’S BUT THE SNARE OF LOVE, BUT DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM THAT PART OF YOU THAT CAN FEEL NO LOVE, NO HATE, NO DESIRE AT ALL AND THEREFOR REMAINS FREE.

He got dressed then, loving the prospect of helping his sister into her clothes as well. He wanted her again, but knew that it was too soon. The game was still on and his enemies were closing in fast.

As they headed out again Mike thought to ask, “Where are we going anyway?” The thought hadn’t crossed his mind before then, being too preoccupied by his obsessions to think about anything else.

“Why little brother,” whispered Sera with a giddiness to her that didn’t fit her words. “we’re going to trial. You see your being called in by the council. I don’t know much about how these things go so leave your questions for when we meet up with the professor.”

The professor, she meant the Alexander character that he had been hearing so much about lately. The fire crackled once again to the surface as he thought of this new threat, but as his sister’s arm rapped it’s self around his even these small kindles died. No, this wasn’t all right. He wouldn’t survive if he faced any one like this.

HONESTY IS THE BEST DECEPTION THERE IS.

And with that Mike found himself alone, the heat and the flames were gone, replaced by a stillness that he had forgotten even existed. In this stillness he became embarrassed by how his sister was holding his arm, but also excited and a little thrilled. He smiled at her and she caught his eyes and giggled back.

They walked together hand in hand, not needing to talk at all to exchange there feelings.

They took a train into the city and then from there took a taxi to a large corporate building in the middle of the city. It wasn’t what Mike had been expecting. They were screened by security when they walked in and then directed towards the elevators. Sera led the way, taking them down to the fifth sub level and then around to a room marked, “Administration.” An old man with long white hair was waiting for them inside.

“Those that awaken to the power usually are initiated either in the dark magi’s principles of power, or the light hermetic principles of wisdom. Professor Baberios took you while I got your sister here. This should have been a simple matter and balanced enough for both parties, but it seems you have created quite an uproar in the magi, throwing off the balance quite a bit. There faction, for the first time in my memory, has become weakened and divided. There are the Baberios followers, who support Baberios and want him off without any guilt, then there is a good majority that always follow the one with the biggest prospect for future power, which would be you right now. They would want Baberios out of the way so that you could rise and take over. This would be the natural way of the magi except that there is also a small minority of the most powerful in the magi that, although, they don’t support Baberios because he gets in the way of there own ambitions they absolutely despise you for even more of that same reason. Your power is unstable and your actions remind all of the older, more powerful of us scionics of the old days when we fought those that were very much like you in there abilities in a very long and bloody war.”

“The elves you mean.” cut in Mike, his mind suddenly stuck with a single face and smile. Veros-En...

“Indeed.” spoke the old man, eyeing the boy now with a growing intensity. “I just wanted to prepare you for what you will have to face from the council, but don’t mistake this act of kindness to mean that I am going to protect you. You have been called to the darkness and no one from the light can or will even want to try to save you now.”

Mike gave a little half smile and laughed. Alexander was a fool after all. Veros-En, the elven enemy, yet his only true love. It was understood than that all of these people, the Magi and the Hermetic alike, were all his enemies.

The boy asked a few questions of the Professor before he was called in to the connecting room. It was all very interesting, the organization and the people in it. The whole thing was apparently a militant group at first, with everyone with any kind of power. They got together, first to recognize the invasion and then later on to try and resist it. Every one banded there strength together and had in the end pushed back the hordes enough that humanity could survive. Fear had, up until now, kept them working together when they would have turned on each other. This widening chasm within the ranks would have to be exploited if he was to defeat this enemy.

Mike left his sister behind as he made his way forward into this new room. A circle of men and women sat together around him as he made his way to the middle. There was a stand of others sitting beyond the council, and he caught his sister finding a seat in the back. Alexander made his way to one of the council’s seats. Mike was left standing before seated councilmen, thankful just then that he wouldn’t have to do this alone.

The meeting didn’t begin for a little while longer as other’s arrived that he didn’t recognize. The last one to come was escorted into the middle next to Mike. Although he didn’t recognize the tall, dark man, he could guess who he was just by looking at him. Mike smiled up at Baberios and winked, sending a message along to him that wouldn’t be picked up by any of the others in the room, HAVE NO FEAR. It was all that needed to be done and the man nodded back to him in interest.

“I fail to see the point of this at all.” The boy began and then looked up at the man to prompt him to finish the thought.

“The child is correct, no crime was committed so no trial is necessary.” the man let out the words with a confidence that Mike knew was only faked.

Some of the council members murmured angrily and then one let out the assessment, “We’ve already heard your case that he didn’t have the power any more and was there for expendable, but it was already thrown out to the conclusion that this fact is unproven and there for just hearsay.

“Yes,” Mike intoned, that clarity that came from those woods and his runs now coming back to him. “but the victim, in question, can’t have been killed since he is still alive.”

The boy brought his hand up and then an instant later a sphere of light exploded from his grip. Tendrils of flames retreating back into his palms as the light escaped, reforming again in a moment into the apparition of his brother, Able.

“Able, in your oun words, tell these people of the council and your pears in the audience beyond who killed you.” Mike comanded softly, as if playing the part of a lawyer.

The apparition looked around at all the councilman in turn and spoke clearly with a voice that didn’t seem like he was anything but really there, “My little brother Mike killed me, but it was in self defense for the most part so I don’t blame him or anything.”

“This is preposterous!” One of the councilmen got up and yelled. “We have your body, evidence and witnesses that you had been slain by your master, Baberios.”

“That, in fact, was merely the discarding of a mental shell. Without the power, the soul, the body can live but only on a sort of autopilot for a short time. I am loyal to my new master Baberios as head of my house and have no intention of seeing him accused of a crime that I myself had committed. So, I await your councils decision on my guilt or innocence.”

“I professor Baberios, would like to have a vote at this time. Who in the council would accuse my pupil here of anything but a clear case of self defense? A simple raising of your hands will be enough.”

Half of the hands went up, while the other half stayed down. Mike took down each of his accuser’s faces, so that he could later on mach them up with names. Each of them would be from the Hermetic faction, that was clear. Baberios, next to him, nodded his approval of the outcome. Mike knew that he had only made things more stable in that division in the Magi’s ranks, but he didn’t want just the Magi to fall just yet. He would wait to exploit there disloyal natures until the day that he could take down the Hermetic side as well. It would be tricky any way that he looked at it, and it would undoubtedly be almost impossible if he stayed only on the Magi’s side.

Mike shook Professor Baberios’ hand and was introduced to a few of those that had not raised there hand. Ms. Nerthus, a cute lady in her twenties, but apparently contrary to her age she was a genius and quite a powerful member of the Magi.

Professor Zapan was next. He was a short, but wide man with the kind of hair cut that men like him get when they couldn’t except there own bald spot. He taught basic sci up to level fifteen, but was himself something much stronger. He was also a war vet like Baberios. Mike could tell in the man’s gaze alone even without the insistence from his power that this man didn‘t trust anyone. The war was still going on in back of eyes like those.

After that he would have been introduced to the others except that Sera came over and pulled him away, whispering to him sternly, “Those are bad people Mike, really bad people.”

“You shouldn’t judge people so quickly, sis. Each of them has a reason for how they ended up and for every action that they have done.”

“They’re evil, Mike.”

“But to what end? Is it evil to seek power in order to fight a greater evil?”

“You’re talking about the Elven Wars, but those are all over with a long time ago.”

Mike had been thinking about what his own greater evil was, but found that he couldn’t think of any. He was the greater evil then. A devil was what he felt like, yet even as the devil he also felt like he was still in the right and in his nature a sort of good just the same.

The two made there way over to where there brother Able was standing, looking amused as he passed his hand through the wall.

“You know,” Able exclaimed as they walked up to him. “I didn’t even believe in the soul or ghosts or any of that. Now look at me, living proof, huh?”

“You don’t need a body as long as you use your powers wisely and keep recharging this ecto-form that I devised for you.”

“And how do I do that?”

“Like a vampire of course. Take the life force from your sleeping victims. The more you take the more physical you’ll appear until you eventually take on an actual density again. At that point fresh blood would be best to stabilize your dimensions, unless you wish to risk slipping back into a ghost. ”

It wasn’t that Mike hated his brother, but he did find himself quite amused by what he had done to him none the less. How these condition of his brother’s would evolve the boy didn’t really know. It was funny, though, the way every one seemed to think that he knew what he was doing. A lot of things seemed funny suddenly, like the way he could just side step into any situation without any one seeming to be able to resist or confront him, at least directly.

What ever this power was that he had been given it seemed as if it allowed him to go anywhere and, as long as he was subtle about it, do anything. In fact why not add “do anyone” to that list of powers as well. Ms. Nerthus was definitely on his list of those he’d like to flex his powers on. Blond hair, blue eyes, and at least a cup to her bust. But, that would have to be put off until later. He still had the rest of his immediate family to seduce.

In the next week he concentrated his efforts at home, on the two that he feared would give him the most resistance, his mother Dawn and his little sister Nina. Either one would be easy enough to force to do what ever he wanted, but that was not what he needed. Instead he needed them to take it upon themselves to act as the aggressors, deciding for themselves to force him to do what they want. In one way or another each of the others in the family had some aggressive trait, whether it was in swimming, fighting, or even math. Nina, though hadn’t found any passions yet for herself. And, as for his mom, well, she was more of the submissive type than the dominant.

Mike started with the easiest of the two. Nina, although she didn’t always act it, was young and craved attention. Never really paying any attention to her in the past set the situation up for him to be able to play create an initial catalyst. Like any relationship one has in there life the first step in getting close is to consciously act out an initial bonding point. For this to happen he would need the appropriate environment to make the first move. For this, he’d need to move within her orbit.

First thing first, create a common ground. If she didn’t have any passions to exploit than he would have to create one for her...

The bait was as it always was. Something to set the mood. Maybe, a shared secret and a meaningless taboo. Mike pulled out the movie after lights out and winked to her. He was supposed to be tutoring her, but he thought that this might brake the ice better. She took a look at the movie and was overjoyed. Normally she wasn’t allowed to watch a lot of R movies, spatially one like this. He’d thought 9 and a half weeks would be a good place to start. To emphasize the intimacy while they watched it her had her sit on his lap. He raised his knee to emphasize the sex scenes and managed to hold up a constant dialog the hole time.

Mike opened it up with questions about the movie. What she thought about a certain character, or what they were doing. He let her feel safe and gave her enough time to get up enough nerve to ask him some more personal questions, letting her turn the conversation instead. She had to be the aggressor.

“Have you ever tried that?” She asked, a little too sheepishly maybe but on the right track.

Mike raised his knee a little and laughed jokingly, “What, mutual masturbation?”

She turned her head from the TV and found her brother looking up at her with a smile, there faces close enough to make her gulp. “Yes.” she managed to whisper.

Mike paused the movie then. “No, never got the chance. You wanna try?”

When she laughed he only shrugged his shoulders and said that he wasn’t kidding.

“I wouldn’t even know what to do.” She gulped again.

“Just do what you normally do and I’ll follow your lead.” he urged. It was more than he had expected when she didn’t even jump off of his leg when she started removing her shirt. When her bra came undone and was tossed nearby he decided to take his initial plan a bit further.

“God, I’ve never seen you in this light befor, sis.” He wispered, bringing his hands up and around her, taking his time as he fondled her still so little, but developping breasts. She didn’t say anything at all as she relaxed back against him. He took his time messoging her cut little tits. When he had reached the point when he was playing durectly with her nipples she was already moaning quitly on his lap. She readjusted to make it more comfortable but when he winced in pain he readjusted himself as well. He had come prepared, not wearing any underwear for this encounter. He lifted her a little by her hips and leaned back, letting his hard on rest, nuzzling up against her panty clad ass for this. Her skirt was pulled up, but she didn’t seem quite ready yet for him to go down there.

He kept on going after the adjustments were made, but with a more fevered pace. When she was moaning at a regular beat he decided to trade tactics again. He lifter her up, but this time got her off of his lap. Now he decided to do this right. He took off his own shirt and positioned himself in front of his little sister. Her eyes strayed to the tent in his shorts and than back to her brother’s roving eyes. She didn’t stop him when he took a nipple in his mouth. Instead she seemed to have made up her mind and decided to push forward a little on her own.

She undid his shorts, taking the stiffy that bounced out into her groping little hands. He didn’t fuck her this time, not really needing to just yet, having her pretty much in the bag at is.

She tightened her grip as his hand pushed it’s way under her panties. It was an odd angle, but he made it work. His thumbs were doing most of the work as he played with her pussy. He was surprised to find that she was already very lubricated even from just this much.

Finger fucking her like this was enough until she decided for herself that she wanted more. It was fun for now just to watch her attack his fingers, bucking like an animal as he added a second finger and began to go nuts on her little nub with his other hand.

His mother though was going to be a tougher nut to crack. That she had never really paid much attention to him would give him some where to start though. To begin he needed her to start on the path of obsession, doing something that she knew to be wrong, but unable to keep herself from doing it. This he would need two things to accomplish, first he would need to double up his efforts on her with the conditioning, and second he would need to force her to do something repeatedly to speed up the process.

This was skating the edge of where he thought that he should drew the line, yet he was curios to see if he could manage it. It turned out to be one of the easiest things he had tried so far. Although he couldn’t seem to control any one directly, like mind control or motor control he could seem to hold them in thrall without much trouble.

So, it became a nightly ritual at about five a clock he would head to his room, leave his door open a little and begin to masturbate. As he did this Dawn would come, stand at the door and watch. She resisted at first, but through just a little negative feedback she began to let it happen. After a week he began to lesson and then stop the summoning all together, letting her come through her own sense of schedule. When she came on her own he added a positive feedback to back it up. She had a lot of barriers up and braking through them took some imagination on his part.

Kissing her on the lips was a good place to start. It wasn’t much and getting her to except didn’t take but a few tries before she was pecking him back in greeting before leaving. It would be about making an atmosphere that was normal only on the outside.

It was the little things that did it. A pat on the butt, an embrace from the back that was followed by a kiss to the neck, and maybe finally a small grope was in order. All was conditioned to meet, except and then expect. For her not to be secretly sexually fondled or have her ear nibbled on while watching a movie with the family late at night would mean that something was missing, something was wrong. The tension, the obsession was not there in the conditioning though, but rather was there from another source all together.

Dreams were his bread and butter for this entire process. She didn’t dream anymore unless he was in complete control of it. Sex was predominantly the theme and the more twisted the better. Group family incest, bound, gagged and whipped... he put her through the ringer each night all involving himself. She would be characters, one of her daughters sometimes, herself in others. And every morning he would summon her to his room, himself pretending to be asleep with the covers pulled away to reveal his cock standing rigidly, waiting for her. And each morning he would dismiss her without the kind of satisfaction that could have relieved her obsession to turn in only into a dirty afterthought.

It wouldn’t take long to make her crazy, yet crazy was not exactly what he wanted. Instead, he wanted her to make a choice before she hit her limit, the choice of succumbing to her own beast, to the lust and the need that he was provoking in her. This he wanted, yet found that just as he had expected her walls were beyond a normal human’s. His brother and father had done a number on her, braking her mind and then building it up again so many times that she was a fortress of mental strength of will.

For the fortress to crumble it would have to be pushed from her end and pulled from his.

He didn’t summon her that morning, nor did he even pretend to be asleep. The covers were all the way over him and he slept for real, catching the shadow of what was going on without needing to prompt it. His mother came because that was what she always did. She opened the door to look inside, but in seeing him covered she halted, not leaving this time as she always did. Her conditioning was telling her to uncover him before she left, yet the mother in her was yelling to just go. Like an addict though she moved forward, and taking the blanket in her hand she pulled it away. Underneath she gulped to find nothing to sate her, he was really asleep and his dick limp at the moment.

She wouldn’t go any farther though, even with the conditioning telling her to make him hard. Now it was up to him. In his muddled sleeping state he breathed out, reaching out with his breath to push at a place in her mind that motivated lust. Her brain responded and she began to breath very hard, a trickle of saliva dripping down the side of her mouth. She would have masturbated right then and there in his room to relieve herself, but he held her firm. Her eyes concentrating on his cock, moving closer to it, leaning over it, worshiping it as her mouth took it in.

Waking up to his Mom giving him head was probably the coolest thing that he could have ever thought off. God, did she have mad skills. She could deep throat down to the base of his shaft. His hand went to the top of her head as she, like a mad woman, woke him up to this. When she saw that he was awake she pulled off of him and quickly began to get undressed, tearing clothes as she madly worked to get it all of as quickly as possible.

“Fuck me.” She demanded and he looked up in fright as she didn’t wait for a consent. She jumped on him, kissed him hard on the mouth and then began to ride him. What it felt like was rape, like she was using him for her own lust and no more. She seemed angry as she wildly impaled herself against him, but at the same time so full of pleasure that it could have been construed as joy.

“Don’t you come before me.” She commanded as she began her final wild gyration with her hips. She was tight and the friction felt good, yet he felt he had enough self control by now to hold off ejaculation indefinitely if he so chose. As it was he thought he would give her a little treat, filling her up just as she began to orgasm. She moaned uncontrollably before toppling over, on top of him. Firm, large breasts pressing into him, his penis shrinking, but still inside of her, it was perfect.

Mike Laugherdy held Dawn to him tightly, letting her mind settle and her body catch her breath. His mother rolled off of him after a few moments of deeply burning regret and shame. He felt it, was bathed in it, her declining sense of right and wrong, her settling depression and perfectly crafted self laughing. Her armor was gone and all that was left was her naked soul, exposed to all that had eyes to see. She couldn’t hide what she had just done from herself, but more than that she couldn’t justify it. What she had done was wrong, wrong in a way that made her want to dye.

For Mike, her sorrow was like a sweet wine to his already drunken lips. It was good, but he needed more.

“God,” She cried, closing her eyes as she began to weep. “I’m so sorry. Please, please, please, forgive me Michael.”

Her love and concern was touching, yet it wasn’t what he wanted just then.

“Don’t apologize to me.” Her son spoke to her angrily, but then suddenly smiled with a bit of laughter. “For you see, it’s even close to being over yet.”

He rolled over on top of her then and yanked up her legs to either side of him. He fell on top of her with a passion that was fueled by his inner nature. He had held it back for too long during all of this, needing her to take her time and set her own pace for her final succumbing to his will. It was now though that it all could explode out. With no more reason to hide and play to good child the beast was finally able to come out and play, but being cooped up for so long it did so with a vengeance.

Mike growled from the back of his throat as he took his mother for the second time in a morning that would go on for a very long time...

His mother seemed almost comatose as he moved around the room, getting ready for the day. Giz was obscenely leaking from her pussy, ass and mouth. Maybe he had overdone it a little this time. Her psyche was already so raw from what she had done, he had no idea what effects putting through hours of orgasms and depravity would cause. After she had stepped of the edge he had taken her beyond edges that she had never even known existed. Her ass had been so tight and her moans made out of pure ecstasy. Now she just laid there, smiling, her eyes open, but barely awake.

It was hard to even tell that she was even his mother any more. The Dawn before him was a different creature altogether than the woman that had always been there in the background of his life, helping him along, scolding him, punishing him, teaching him. Now she was staring up at him as if he were the only thing in her life that mattered, him and what he could give her.

Amy was the last. She was technically older than him by about a year, though she acted younger than even Nina. He never even thought of Amy until then because she would be easy enough to seduce even without his powers. The girl, ever since he could back remember had craved attention, been deviant in her mentality and childish in her demands. His first kiss had been from her, when they were still very little. She had been in her sexual exploration, even more so when he had shied away. It wasn’t anything creepy or anything, just your basic I’ll show you mine if you show me yours stuff. But, when he got older he had gotten a vibe from her that told him that if he had let her he could have ended up in a state a bit more creepy, at least what he had considered creepy before everything that had happened.

Now, it seemed like a good little end victory for him. He could play around a little this time, make a game out of it. All he did for her was to simply track her in the back of his mind as he went on with the rest of his day to day activities. At home it was an odd atmosphere, Both Nina and Dawn when ever they were in the room together with him seemed to be walking on eggshells, keeping up appearances, neither wanting the other to know what the other had been up to. Alone with either of them though and they would be a totally different person. Nina, he didn’t go all the way with yet, but the games were still fun enough. He would eat her out, or finger her as they made out. It was okay because he could let out all his frustrations out on his mother later, which he fucked every time he got the chance, and from all three orifices when he had the time to spear.

At school he was as a god. The thugs bowed down to him and the teachers stiffened when ever he had a mind to come to class. Sex at school was interesting as he could pretty much do what ever he wanted with whomever he wanted at any given time. He didn’t exactly force any one to do anything, yet he also didn’t feel the need for the subtleties that he had shown at home. The school nurse had become his go between for most sexual encounters at school after he had taken her on as a ginipig for a few of his more biological experiments. He didn’t even have to touch her mind after he had tweaked and chiseled at her body a little. She had already been cute enough, but getting rid of her wrinkles, a little hair in odd places, making her breasts firm, and thinning her down a little and she was his.

Fucking Ms. Newman relieved the tedium of the school day, but to spice it up a little he added another student or teacher to the mix occasionally. All the teachers at school were seduced pretty easily by his power and needed little to no mental influence. He fixed all of them a little bit where it was needed, intensifying muscle growth or enlargenning cocks. Nothing crazy or out of the norm, and nothing they couldn’t have done themselves either with a little hard work or a little cosmetic surgery, yet they treated it like a miracle and loved him for it. Even the married teachers he had a little fun with, either double teaming Ms. Newman with one of the guys or else fucking the woman teacher as she licked out Ms. Newman.

He always involved and worked through Ms. Newman because she had become sort of his secretary here at school now. Other teachers or students wanted to make an appointment with him had to go through her, and usually she made them beg. Her, being a sadist, made his schedule very thin most of the time. He could feel her loyalty and love for him brim to the surface every time he was near her. It was because of this that he felt he should keep her close and working for him even later when all of these little games were over.

Amy now, she could see that something was strange at school, them both going to the same mixed middle school/high school. She heard the rumors and could see for herself that her little brother was definitely getting treated much difrently. At home to she could see the odd glances and oucward moments between the other members of the family and him. She knew something was up, and what was more is that he knew that she knew, but also knew that that inklings of knowledge, of suspicion was something that was only part of the game.

While she played detective, he sat back and watched. Her gathering of rumors and clues led her to the nurses office and to Ms. Newman, who was already clued in to what was going on and given a part to play. Her performance was Oscar worthy, laying the foundation of a good conspiracy. Claiming to be the pawn in much bigger things, she admitted to her in a whisper that strange and terrible things were afoot in this school. She hinted at devil worship and cult activities; at drug, gang and even mafia connections; and even went so far as to name a few politicians that had supposedly seen come and go from the school from time to time. It was all ridiculous, yet his sister seemed to eat it up.

The idea of a super secret, evil sex cult taking over the school with her own brother as a brain washed minion was enough to put a determined grimace on Amy’s cute little face. When she rushed over to Mike, calling him out of his class he of course looked embarrassed but complied. She confronted him there in the empty hallway, telling him about everything that she had heard. First he looked shocked and then he quickly denied everything, playing dumb in order to both drew this out and deepen the plot he was weaving for her. When he went back into his class though he dropped something before he left, as if by accident. What he dropped was a clue that she would of course follow.

On it was a single message that read a such-

My house 9:00 tonight DON’T BE LATE! -Katie Newman

Very dramatic and hard to screw up. The stage was set, the characters all in place and now it would be just a matter of waiting and watching. In the mean time he planned on killing time with his Ms. Newman a little with a little food to eat and a demonstration of her use of rope and a leather whip. Her domination outfit was very hot, all leather and frilly black lace. She was hesitant about tying him up and using the whip on him at first, but that neither really bothered him she started to get into it.

PAIN IS PLEASURE.

When the time came around for his sister to get here he was waiting, the door open, the lights of and the crack of a whip followed by deep masculine groans. It was as he had expected of her. Amy came in with all the determination to rescue him as she had developed in her imagination. But, when she first stepped inside the reality of all of this hit her hard. Before it had been a game for her, finding to clues and putting the mystery together, but now, in this dark living room with the sounds of torture some where within her pretend courage faltered and real, adult fear threatened to make her run for it.

This was when Mike made him move. Taking a deep breath he put Amy in thrall, pulling her forward, even as she fought against herself to run away. Her eyes weren’t totally adjusted when she reached the bed room upstairs. All she could make out was the outline of the school nurse as she whipped brought a whip down upon what looked like a figure on the bed. She stood there, peeking around the half open doors but doing nothing more. Moment by moment her eyes adjusted and she could make out her Mike, his ankles and wrists bound to the four corners of the bed. He was naked and moaning in pain as the whip came down, yet he was also very hard as well. She shivered, both disgusted, but as well entranced to the fact that he was getting off to the pain.

A small push by Mike and Amy’s hand went to her breast, another push and her other went under her skirt to her pussy. Knowing that she was starting to rub herself he nodded to Ms. Newman, who nodded back, knowing what to do.

“I know your there Laugherdy. So why don’t you come out before I decide to really hurt your little brother.”

Amy stepped out, hot, afraid and confused. She immediately begged,” Please, stop hurting him.” Her teary eyes mixed with her overwhelming desire was enough to make Mike smile inside even as he begged her to save him.

“I admit it,” Ms. Norman conceded. “all of what I told you before was a lye, yet this is not. Your brother is my slave. I was planning on whipping him to death tonight since I’ve gotten bored with him.”

“If your bored than why don’t you just let him go.” Amy let out in anger.

“Look you silly little girl.” The teacher pointed at Mike. “Dose he look like he wants to be let go to you. He loves this, he wants this. Look how hard he is, it’s disgusting. But, I’ll tell you what, since I’m bored and you look like you are very excited I’ll give him to you, but only if you can show me that you can be a worthy mistress to him.”

It was all on cue, his sister’s look of surprise mixed with the feel of her lust as she was handed the whip. She didn’t want to, yet with a small mental nudge from Mike the whip came down and he felt the crack and the forthcoming sting against his chest. She didn’t need another nudge, the whip coming down upon his chest, his stomach and then his thy. It was a few strokes in when she gasped. Ms. Norman had pulled up her skirt, pulled down her panties and started to eat out her ass in one fell swoop. She brought down the whip hard as her ass hole was penetrated by her teacher’s well practiced tongue.

“Fuck!” She called out as she buckled over, the whip falling from her hand and she leaned over the bed, her face directly over her little brother’s throbbing cock.

“Do you want me to continue, honey?” asked the teacher sweetly.

“Yes.” Amy answered without pause.

“I’ll keep going when you decide to take your new slave inside you. As his mistress all he wants in life is to please your whim and desire, but first before he acknowledges you as his master you must take him as yours.” As Ms. Newman was saying this his sister was already taking off her clothes, staring down at Mike the whole time as if she were in heat.

As Amy straddled him it was different than it had been with his mother. She seemed a little more unsure of herself. She was slower, touching him, exploring his body as if in a state of wonder. It was soon evident that she was a virgin as she began to set herself down over him, impaling herself. She was tighter than he could stand. To brake her cherry sent a chill through him, especially when she cried out. It seemed like forever before he was completely in. It was only a moment before Ms. Newman had slipped off her little leather getup and joined in. She lay across Mike, her hairless pussy in his face as she attacked both his penis and his sister’s nub with her tongue. A hand went around and a finger entered Amy’s asshole for good measure as well.

It lasted a while, his sister openning her eyes wide as the climax finaly hit, although it was less from the orgasm as it was from her brothers juice shooting into her.

“Okay Katie, you can untie me now.” Mike spoke when he saw that his sister was done.

“They’re just slip knots so you can just pull real hard and get out.” She replied back with a grin and a kiss to his cock before getting off of him.

“What dose this all mean?” She asked, feeling confused a betrayed now.

“It means that this was all just for you dear.” The teacher said, licking her lips.

“But, dose this mean that Mike is really behind it all?”

“It’s time for you to grow up Amy.” Mike said sternly, pulling himself up to take his naked, red headed sister in his arms. “All that is real is what you have just done, and what we are about to do many more times tonight.”

“Many more...” She repeated before he silenced her with a kiss that surprised her by it’s gentleness. His tongue brushed against her lips as if coxing out her own. It worked, she understood now that this was all the truth there was. She was in her teacher’s bedroom having a three way with her younger brother and a sadist nurse. Maybe that was crazy enough without adding anything else to it.

FEAR, LUST, LOVE, HATE. ALL IS EXCESS, AND ALL EXCESS IS UNDER OUR DOMAIN AND DOMINATION.

“FOUR DOWN, ONE TO GO.” Mike whispered as he looked into the mirror the morning after. His other five sisters were moved out, all much older than him, yet all still attractive. The one left was Stephanie, who was 19 year old, but visiting right now while she was on break from collage. She had been the one that Able had turned into a sex slave for his training. Those memories of being forced to act as he had wanted to do had been replaced later on, but now that Mike had a little time to experiment and grow he could see that it had been a sloppy clean up.

Those memories of fear and humiliation, of being forced to say and do things against her will, it was still there and had been pushing through to the surface for a while now. All it took from him was to speed up that natural process, taking that which was fabricated and pulling it loose, just as he took that which was real and pulled it to the edge of her awareness. Then he just had to sit back and wait.

He bided his time getting to know his other family members better. It would have exhausting if he had been normal, but now he seemed to be able to push the way beyond his normal limits. At school Amy was his every day to initiate into his orgies. Wonting her to feel what it was like to be taken from both sides she was the only student that he let the other teacher’s have. He turned it into a daily ritual, having those involved in the rites give homage to the Lord Leviathan through sex and sacrifices in exchange for there personal gain, with either cosmetics or anything else that was within his power to grant.

ALL IS SACRIFICE, ALL IS SHAME, DESPEAR AND PAIN.

He Chose Leviathan because that was the name that he gave the blue dragon that was always stirring within him. It was strange that he still didn’t think of that voice and those visions as himself. Maybe he just didn’t want to admit that everything that had happened, everything that he had done was all his to bear the regret and shame from. The voice was so cold, so knowing and dark, as the devil is dark. Yet he was something that the voice was not, and that was an Evil that only a human could be. Still, it was too late to run away now, not with so much at stake.

At home Nina was developing a much more aggressive tendency, pushing for there encounters more and more frequently. It wasn’t long until she had decided on her own that she wanted to go all the way, which Mike took casually, but also tried to give the encounter a bit more meaning to it than just a simple violation. He took her slender form and made love to it for what seemed like forever before he actually took her virginity. It was good and sweet, there fondness for each other somehow grown by waiting and building it up for so long.

For the most part he slept in his parents bed at night, taking his father’s place while he was gone. His mother was experienced, very experienced what with being, in reality, around sixty years old by now. She looked more like she was still in her twenties, yet she taught things to him in there nightly romps that made his toes curl and his breath come in gasps. Foreplay for her was the beginning and end to sex, the intercourse being just the topping on the cake. She had introduced him to drugs that took him beyond even the feverish intents of his power. She did things with her tongue and hands that he couldn’t even describe. It was all a dance, everything touch having meaning, every moment a step further to where she could him. Having her as a teacher made him far more knowledgeable in seduction than anything that his power could have achieved, but with the use of that power her lessons could be turned back on her, magnified and focused to a degree that would make them both temporarily insane in night, only to have them waking up each morning finding that they were both still alive and not in heaven.

SEX IS TERIFYING.

Mike nodded in the same stunned manner that he knew the beast in him was in. It may have been immune to most things, but to be overloaded to such an extent on pleasure could create an addict out of both of them.

Sera, he didn’t see anymore. She was taken off by that professor Alexander, being protected from him and his influences no doubt. Yet what that professor didn’t understand, but what both he and Sera did was that her power was the same as his. The influence he had on her from here would not be his, but rather the power it self. It would make her stronger, and strive for strength. Maybe she would even, in the end, wind up walking in the woods, hand in hand with the other elves that she would no doubt one day join.

As for his sister, Stephanie, her dreams, her memories, everything that she thought she knew was slowly coming undone. All it would take was a push and she would know it all, would understand everything. That push would not come from him. Instead he planned on waiting for the return of his brother and letting him do the honors. As for his sister, he would need to prepare her for that, and that meant creating a mental shield for her that was both powerful enough to hold off any outside attempts at influence, while at the same time having a weakness that was subtle enough for only Mike to exploit.

He still went through with her conditioning, developing an attraction for him within her that was only border line true obsession. She had a boyfriend back at collage, so he was a little hesitant about taking it any further than in dreams and a little forces acceptance of flirting.

He did lower his own shield enough to provoke an undertone of sexuality with everything within the household. He had even caught little Nina and Amy making out the other day. He had only been to happy to join in, turning the little session into something a bit more raunchy. Amy, being used to anal by now, was happy to take it in the ass as Nina ate her pussy out.

The tensioned increased as secrets overlapped secrets, yet Mike was content in knowing that it would all be over soon. Able sent a messenger from the city over to the house to explain that the his initiation would be over in a only a week and after that the next semester would begin. Mike heard him out, invited him in for a cup of coffee and then sent him on his way. A simple phone call or letter would have been to normal for them, he supposed. The company, the school... After everything that had happened here he had almost forgotten about what he would have to soon do.

He had a feeling that if he didn’t do everything he could for the elves that he would never get the chance to see Veros-En again.

Stephanie wanted answers to the questions that were slowly coming into focus in her head. She would have left already, leaving both the answers to those questions and her past hidden for all time except that she couldn’t seem to find the will to leave just yet. Mike, too, was here, although why that would matter to her she didn’t really want to ask herself. His presence stirred her, more than she would have liked to admit. She got so hot by just his touch alone that it was alarming. It was almost as if she were under a spell, and for some reason that idea didn’t go away.

Mike walked up behind his older sister and kissed her on the neck. She immediately fell to her knees, got on all fours and stuck out her ass. He laughed and asked what she was doing. She looked around confused, got up and wandered just exactly what was she doing. He asked if she were alright and she nodded, but couldn’t seem to get out anything else. He sat down on the couch and she sat down as well. It was apparent to her though after sitting that she was on his lap.

“Steph, your giving me a hard on doing that.” Mike said, but not as a complaint. She was grinding against him, feeling the push from his cock and getting excited. She was frightened of herself just then, doing this to her indecent younger brother for no reason at all. That didn’t mean she was could stop herself though. She got off after a while, turned towards him and then attacked his crotch. His pants were down and his hard cock was in her mouth soon after.

She wasn’t nearly as good as his mother, Dawn. She had the head of his dick in her mouth and was twirling her tongue, moving her hand along his shaft as she stimulated the head. If he had wanted a hand job he could have given himself one, yet his annoyance didn’t show through as he let her get him off. After blowing his wod in her mouth, she at least had the courtesy to eat every last bit.

“What the hell is wrong with me?” Stephanie asked, her head down and starting to cry. Interesting, she was like two people. She was both the slave she had been forced to become and the fake Stephanie that was created to hide all the sins that had been done to her underneath. If this was prevalent now, Mike wandered what would happen after Able comes home today. He had a feeling that the orchestrated persona wouldn’t hold up and she would just fall to the sex-slave underneath. To stop this from happening he needed her now dominant persona to become strong enough to survive the mental devastation that was soon to come.

“Do you trust me Stephanie?” asked Mike, his mind working as his voice took action.

“I don’t think I trust any one right now.” answered his sister honestly, still sobbing as he took her in his arms.

“You don’t know what’s going on, but you soon will. You’ll feel hatred towards a lot of people when you find out, and you’ll be met with a choice at that time, whether to succumb to the fate you’ve received or to fight against it and blame those responsible. Both paths lead to your destruction. The But, there is a third option, and that’s to trust me, completely and perfectly. You don’t have to understand this now, but just remember what I’ve said when the time comes.”

As he talked he breathed out an euphoria that made her sobs lesson and her eyes droop. When she was asleep he lifted her onto the couch and pulled the last few strings that held her mind together out. There was a sense of rightness in these actions, a sense of doing something truly good. There was freedom in choice, freedom in truth and in facing and overcoming one’s demons...

AND, A FREEOM IN SOME ONE DECIDING WETHER TO BE EITHER FREE AND INSANE OR INSANE FREE.

Mike smirked in amusement. The two of them, himself and his other self were becoming so interchangeable as of late. The joke wouldn’t have been so funny except that it was in his own type of humor.

Two hours before he estimated his brother would be here. Being accustomed to the feel of his energy he could sense him from even this far off. What he had done to him only intensified that signature, strengthening what was already there to a level that he knew his brother was probably not accustomed to. Every one he seemed to touch with his power seemed to do that to some degree, even those that he only influenced negligibly or indirectly. It was the nature of the beast, to unlock something in those around him, even if just in a small degree. He doubted, because of this, he could create any kind of slave, like his brother had.

With two hours to kill he did something that he hadn’t thought of doing for a while now. He started on his homework. Everything seemed so easy now. His French was fluent, his work easy, but relaxing because of the ease in which he could accomplish it. And, so he worked and waited.

The door opened approximately when he had thought it would. The two met in the living room, there presence alone signifying a greeting more than any word could. His brother, when he saw him, didn’t seem his usual unfocussed self. There was instead an intensity, an excitement that Mike had not been prepared for. Instead of coming with a sense of challenge or even subordanancy, he came as if genuinely happy to see his only brother and overjoyed to finally be back here.

“Dad’s made a full recovery, but has decided to not come back until you leave.” greeted Able, giving him the good news right off the bat. “As for me, as you can see, I’m alive and, because of what ever you did to me, am more powerful than ever. I had always thought that only my skill could increase, but that my power lever would always remain the same as it had been when I had awoken. Now I feel like one day I could even take on those of the council themselves.”

“Well, um...” stuttered Mike, amused and slightly put off by his brother’s speech. “Your welcome.”

“Today’s the day.” Able went on. “Today you show me the fruits of your labor. I’ve already been to your class and seen the extensive imprinting you’ve accomplished there, but I’ve decided to leave the girls here alone until today. So, what’s the verdict, not that it really matters now that the entire Magi have drawn there support down on you.”

“Well, good,” replied Mike, a hint of the scheme he had created twinkling in his eyes. “because, although most of the family was fairly easy to manipulate, I’ve decided to leave the last one for right now. Just a sort of the final icing on the cake to give you a glimpse of what I’ve been up to here.”

Able looked fairly curios and in good humor, until he saw who his younger brother was waking up. Stephanie stirred, memories seeming to overlap memories as she sat up. Her mind was in a turmoil as the dreams that she had just had didn’t seem to go away. She was a slave, the only pleasure in her life given to her by her master. Torture and pain, lust and need. It was a life without love, a life without a will or freedom. She shook, her eyes staring at her former Master with a hatred that went beyond what she had ever felt about any one before.

In a rush it was all there, all the truth that and clarity that Mike had told her would come. Everything about her father, Aymus, and her brother, Able. The magic they could wield against her, to make her bend to there every whim and desire. She wanted just then to throw up as she brought up those terrible memories of powerlessness, of that which was nothing more than rape, but in a way that was more than any normal rape could be.

She first looked into Able’s fearful, repentant gaze. That he was sorry now, just wouldn’t cut it. That he would burn in hell, tortured forever wouldn’t even cut it. He needed to feel exactly what she had felt, go through exactly what she had gone through, and then get tortured by her own hand for all eternity. That might cut it. As her breathing increased and her anger rose another part of her threatened to take over now that she was to unstable to. The slave was there, ready to live a simple life, all focused on her master and her master alone. Both where in a flux, revolving around each other, both threatening to destroy the other and equally them both.

“Jesus,” Able whispered, glancing at Mike who seemed mostly just fascinated as he watched the struggle before him. “you’re making me watch this, but why?”

“Just watch and see.” answered Mike only glancing towards Able before putting his complete attention back on Stephanie.

Mike breathed out, his breathing seeming to moving through his older sister in a way that stopped the struggle for just a moment. She caught her breath, breathing deeply as her eyes moved from Able’s gaze over to Mike’s. He had been right all along, she would destroy herself if she didn’t do as he had told her to from the beginning. Give Mike her trust. For the slave in her, giving him her trust meant making him her master. For Stephanie giving him her trust meant giving him more than just her obedience, it meant giving him her love, completely and unconditionally. She reached out and felt him, his presence everywhere and encompassing everything she was. It was the only way to stay sane, for her to except both parts of herself as one and the same.

Mike smiled as his sister fell to her knees in front of him, hugging him to her as if he were a life raft in the midst of a storm at sea. He placed his hand upon her head and looked over to see what his brother’s reaction was. Able seemed relieved, surprising Mike with how much he cared about his sister’s welfare.

“Well,” began Mike with a grin. “are you ready for the grand finale?”

Able shook his head, seeing the look in his brother’s eyes was enough to tell him what was coming next. Able would have never have been able to pick up something so subtle before, but now he was able to see it clearly, the moaning in the distance as if a beast were calling for his disciples. It didn’t take long for the different members of the household to arrive in the living room, not knowing why they were here, but knowing that they needed to be here. Nina and Amy were the first to arrive, glancing at each other as they entered from two different directions. There mother arrived a moment later, a puzzled look on her face as she saw every one gathered.

“So far no one else in the house besides you understands the truth, Stephanie.” He told his sister as she stared up at his face, still on her knees before him. “I want you to show them, show them what’s really going on in here in the only way they can truly understand.”

Stephanie nodded her head with a look that was half happy, half pained determined on her face. She needed this. She needed the sex to bind it all into reality, to make her stability real and complete. She needed every one to see so that she wouldn’t be alone in this, so that every one in this house could finally see clearly exactly what was happening without any deceptions or secrecy. She needed it all to be open in order to liver her life again as the person that she had become.

Stephanie got up and removed her top first. Her rack was impressive, a D at least but probable more. Her bra came off next, letting her little brother’s hands caress them as she worked at her jeans.

Able was dumbstruck as watched his older sister and younger brother remove there cloths while at the same time coming together, entwining lips, touching skin, flesh moving against flesh. Able took a step back as he realized that his brother’s wall was completely down during all of this, that the energy of there love, there trust, there lust of one another was emanating off of them, enflaming the room in it’s heat.

Able could have put up his own wall to shield himself from it, to protect himself from Mike’s involuntary spell. Yet, looking around he decided instead to lower his own completely as well instead. He had never, himself, taken part in one of the Magi’s orgies, but he guessed that this was exactly what it was like.

The three girls came forward, meeting the three in the middle in the same fever that that had gripped those they were walking towards. There clothes came off and bodies met. The passion escalated as Mike and Stephanie dropped down on the couch, the force of him entering her creating a wave of lust that saturated the very air that they all were breathing.

Able entered his youngest sister, Nina. He couldn’t believe that he was fucking a girl so young. As he took his sister he looked over at his other younger sister, Amy, eating out his mother as she fingered herself. It was unbelievable, yet exactly what he had always secretly had a wish to see. It caught him off guard, as he blew his load in his sister’s pussy. She cried out and he pulled out, but too late. He should have shrunk after that but, the heat was still escalating, and Mike’s and Stephanie’s passion seeming to have only begun.

Able was on up and driving away at Amy next, who was grateful for the stimulation as she worked on her mother. As he nailed his other younger sister, Nina came up beside him looking desperate. She was on her hands and knees a moment later wiggling her as at him as if begging for it again. Getting off a second time would take longer, so he put his hand out to her ass hole as he thrusted into Amy, and fingered Nina’s ass. She was beside herself as she rocked into his thrusting finger. He added another in her ass hole and she seemed to go crazy.

Again it took him by surprise, what with being lost now in the heat and the frenzy. He ejaculated inside Amy, but again he was still hard as he finally pulled out. His mother was next, but her pussy was being occupied at the moment, so he came up in back of her instead. He wondered idly when the last time she had performed anal as he thrust inside of her ass hole. It was so tight that it hurt at first, but as she seemed to get use to it the thing seemed to loosen enough for him to thrust in and out. He grabbed her breasts as he road her from behind, twisting her nipples and kissing her neck.

The frenzy only seemed to increase after he was done with Dawn. Mike and Stephanie still making love to only each other even as the orgy moved around them as if in orbit. Mike smiling down in love at Stephanie and her smiling back up as they moved against each other, kissed each other, embraced each other even as there hips rocked back and forth to show there mating. Like the center of the storm, they took there time. Beyond the chaos all around them they were alone in there quite intensity.

It may have been anything from hours to days, Able and the girls by then wouldn’t have been able to guess, when suddenly it happened. The orgasm was catastrophic. All paused in there frenzy to let it wash over them as a great relief from there rampant arousal. The sound of Stephanie’s cry and Mike’s moan was reality bending, seeming to be louder than any hurricane and more powerful than any god. It took the other’s breaths away, a moan and scream was met with a moaning and a screaming from all the others in the room.

Mike breathed in with relief. He looked down then, kissing his big sister warmly as he pulled out of her. Although there was the temptation to go again, he knew that this was enough, at least enough with the beast involved and his shield all the way down. Amy, Nina, Stephanie, Dawn and even Able were imprinted now in a way that went beyond a normal imprinting. They were tied to him, a little bit of himself twined into all of them in a way that was more than anything that could be called an imprinting.

He got up after a moment of to examine and inspect the rest of his immediate family. Each of them showed an equal amount of love and fear towards him as he approached. Able had down a fine job to them, each of them with cum dripping from brother there pussies and there asses. His cock was hard as he walked through them, inspecting, fondling, groping. They all were exhausted and ready to fall asleep right there, all on the floor still intertwined with each other, still naked, but all sexed out.

When he came back to Stephanie on the couch she welcomed him on top of her with open arms. They made love again, but this time without the beast and with his mental shield up. She could still feel him, being connected as she was to him, yet with an intensity that was down to a tolerable notch. They laughed and they fucked as there bodies merged and day turned into night.