The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shard: Blood Is Thicker Then Water

“The Greater The Power That A Person Receives The Less Control They Have Over It. For If One Gains The Ability To Control Others, Would They Still Have The Ability To Control Themselves.”

Chapter One: Sibling Rivalries

It was just another summer day for Alex out under the hot sun, pushing a lawn mower across the lawn. The only thing that made it worth while was his sister laying out in her bikini she wore when there mom wasn’t around. From here he had a nice view of her ass which was fully exposed thanks to her thong. Her nose was to deep into one of her magazines for her to notice him.

Not that she ever paid him much attention any ways. Two words truly described his sister. Blond cheerleader. A bit dingy and stuck up but for all her faults she was still his sister. Sure they fought like cats and dogs but that didn’t make her any less attractive. He sometimes imagined seeing her naked though he never told anyone. Not even his best friend.

Taking one last good look before he turned the lawn mower and headed back across the lawn. He frowned as he looked across the lawn. He was almost done but he still had to rack up. Then of course he had to move things out of study to make room for his aunt and cousin who would arrive tomorrow. It had been a few years since he had seen them. His cousin was a year younger then him, but they still got along great. And his aunt was always great. She was the first person he had a crush on when he was little. And the first pair of boobs he had seen. He couldn’t wait to see them.

He looked up to see a small hole in the yard. He released the handle as the lawn mower came to a stop. He looked at the hole in the yard, he knew it wasn’t there last week. It looked almost like a small crater. As he looked at it he saw something, a shiny little rock. He walked forward and picked up what looked like a little blue crystal. A second after he picked it up he felt something. A small static discharge. He felt his arm begin to shake lightly. But before it even seemed to begin it had ended.

He opened his eyes not even realizing he had closed them and looked down at his hand, All that was in his hand was blue dust. He tipped his hand over and watched as the dust fall back into the hole. Then he brushed the remaining dust off on his pants and slowly stood back up.

“What the hell or you looking at.” He turned to see his sister looking over her shoulder at him.

“A crater or something.” He stood up and began walking back toward the lawn mower.

“Find a message from your real parent.” She said in her normal sarcastic tone.

“Very funny.” He stuck out his tongue and was about to turn back on the lawn mower.

“Hey come make yourself useful and rub some lotion on me.” He turned back to look at her as she held up a bottle of lotion. He decided to do it. But that didn’t mean he wouldn’t give her a hard time about it.

“Useful I’m the one doing all the work around here.” He took the bottle as he said it and sat down beside her. Part of him actually liked fighting with her. Hell it was what brothers and sisters do. But part of it was to hide his desire for her.

“I am working. I’m working on my tan. Here just hit my back. I cant reach it.” She laid down and undid her strap to her bikini top. He poured the lotion onto his hands and then began to rub them together as she folded her arms and laid her head down. Luckily the opposite direction. He was more then close enough to admire her ass.

“Fine.” He slowly placed his hands on her back but before he got even an inch, he felt a small static shock. He must have built up a small charge by pushing the lawn mower he thought since he was shocking everything he touched.

“Ouch.” She jumped a little looking back at him.

“Sorry static.” He grinned and went back to work on her back, she laid her head back down this time looking his direction which meant, he couldn’t take peaks at her ass.

“Make sure you get it good, I don’t want to look like a zebra.” He worked his way up her back, then to her shoulders. He was surprised when she left out a soft sigh.

“You know you actually got good hands.” A compliment. His first thought was to ask her who she was and where was his sister. Instead he decided to play it off.

“Thanks, there that should do it.” He closed the bottle top and was about to rub the lotion off his hands.

“Okay now my ass.” It took him a second to hear what she had said. And another second for his brain to tell him he must be hearing things.

“What?” That was about all the vocabulary he could muster, the only thing he could think of was his sister was just leading him own. Teasing boys was one of her favorite past times, he was no exception.

“My ass. it’s a little tender. Is it red yet?” Well what ever game she was playing he wasn’t going to pass up the chance. She reached back and grabbed the bikini bottom and jacked it up a little as the string seemed to disappear more into her crack. Her but was a little pink.

“Just a little.” He said admiring it for a second longer then he really should. But he wasn’t asked to look at her but that often so why not he thought.

“Your not scared to touch a girls behind or you.” She chunked the lotion back at him which he barley caught, partially because he was still looking at her behind.

“No.” He quickly answered. Truth be told for him is more a matter of opportunity then courage. Most of the girls he had gone out with however had not given him the opportunity. Now it was right in front of him.

“Then can you please rub some lotion on it baby bro. Please?” When she finished she was given him a long look through puppy dog eyes. She even bit her bottom lip. He lotion up his hand and slide down the chair toward her ass.

“Okay.” Slowly he placed his hands on her ass to his surprise she simply laid her head back down, and said nothing more. He slowly began to rub his hands in circles.

“Besides its not like you get many offers to touch a girl there.” He looked up to see her turn her head and stick her tongue out at him. Then she gave him a little kiss. And laid her head back down.

“Make sure you get it all, last thing I want is a burnt behind.” He worked his hands over her ass. Up, down, in circles. He rubbed up her thighs. Any moment he expected her to stop him but she didn’t. After he had rubbed at least every inch twice she slowly rolled over clutching her bikini top to her breast with one hand and sat up. Reaching down and taking a sip of he bottle water.

“I was wrong you have great hands. To bad you’re my brother.” She said with a grin and then leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then she slowly laid back down.

“What’s that mean?” Alex picked up her towel and began to whip his hands as he looked down on her as she seemed to glow with a sinister grin. And shrugged her shoulders.

“You figure it out. Okay you can go back to the lawn now sugar.” Then his sister winked at him and waved him off. He had seen his sister acting weird before, but this was just weird, she was actually flirting with him. He thought about going back to the lawn but he decided to relieve some much needed pressure.

Catherine grinned to herself as she watched Alex head into the house taking one last look at her before going in. She wasn’t sure why she had let him rub her behind. Mostly she wanted to torture him. She was surprised that she somewhat enjoyed it herself. She fixed her top and grabbed her book and headed for the bathroom.

She walked into the house as the cold air sent chills down her body. She laid her magazine on the counter and walked on down the hall. Just as she was about to open the door she felt the lock stop the door from opening.

“Ill be out in a second.” She heard from the other side of the door.

“Never mind. Ill go use mom’s.” She was about to go when curiosity got the better of her. She looked down at the key hole thinking about it for a second and slowly got down on her knee’s. She closed one eye as she peaked through the door. She saw her brother standing over the toilet. He wasn‘t using it though. He‘s hand was pumping quickly at his penis.

“Damn little brother did I get to you that bad.” She whispered to herself. She bit her bottom lip as she leaned in as close as she could. She noticed he had a condom on. Probably to prevent any mess. He didn’t have a lock on his bed room door which would explain why he had locked himself in the bathroom. “Stroke that cock brother.” She had to admit she was actually getting turned on by watching her brother. She let her own fingers run down her own body. Stopping at her crotch. She licked her lips as she began to rub herself in time with her brothers stroking motion. The material of her bikini bottom rubbing against her clit. She wondered why she didn’t do this more often.

“That’s it bro stroke it for your sister.” She was really getting off herself knowing that she had caused his erection. She continued to rub herself faster in time with her brother. She imagined herself jacking her own brothers dick in her hand. The fact that her mind was telling her this was wrong just made her wetter. She slide her other hand down as she pushed the fabric of her bikini aside. She continued to rub her clit with one hand as she pushed a finger up into it with the other.

“Come for me Alex, fill up that condom for your sister.” It was killing her to be locked behind this door. Not that she didn’t have a good view, but part of her wanted to help her brother. To give him a hand to say the least. Then she watched as he came into the condom. She could tell he was coming as he slowed his pace throwing his head back and grabbing the toilet for support. “Damn it Alex you couldn’t wait for me.” She watched as he pulled the condom away and stuffed it into the trash making sure it was nice and deep in there. Clearly he had done this before to be so good at hiding it. She quickly stood and headed for there mom’s bathroom before her brother came back out.

After several seconds she came back out. She could here the lawn mower fire back up which meant it was more then safe to go into the bathroom. She dug through the trash until she found the tied condom. She clutch it in her hand and headed for her bedroom. She had seen cum before that was for sure, but truth be told there was something’s she never did. She thought it funny that part of her wanted to taste it she wouldn‘t let any guys dick near her mouth. What the hell she thought. No one will find out. She found some scissors in her top drawer and cut the condom just below the knot.

She bit her bottom lip as she fiddled with the condom and dipped her index finger into it. Slowly she pulled it back out trying not to spill any. She lifted it to her nose and smelled it and then took a deep gulp to clear her throat. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as she smeared it down her tongue and then closed her mouth. To her surprise it wasn’t that bad. A little salty maybe. But not to bad.

“Hell, seems a shame to let it go to waste.” She decided to finish it off as she put one end between her lips and tipped her head back. Slowly she worked the other end like a tub of toothpaste trying to make sure she got ever last drop. When she finally reached the end she parted her lips and let the glob of semen fall on her tongue. She was a bit sad that there was only so much of it, but she made the most of it as she rolled her tongue around letting it mix with her own spit. She played with it for several seconds before swallowing it.

She felt like such a fucking slut for enjoying it so much. But that didn’t stop her from holding out two fingers and pushing the condom inside out. Then she swallowed as much of condom as she could. She pulled it back out slowly from her mouth as sucked on the inside of the sticky condom. Satisfied she had got it all she walked over to her drawer and put the scissors back. She closed it back and decided to go torture her baby brother some more. Maybe she could get him to leave her another package in the bathroom later.