The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Shard: Blood Is Thicker Then Water

Chapter Six: All Good Things

Alex sat on the couch his sister on one side of him while his Cousin sat on the other. Her legs thrown over his lap as her feet rested in his sisters lap. Slowly Cat painted her nails as she watched Television. Cat had been waiting on both of them hand and foot and Sam seemed to eat it up. Though cat seemed to enjoy it even more. It seemed weird to see a girl he knew a few days ago as a bitch be willing to play servant, but then again so was her sucking his dick so it was all good and Alex knew if it wasn’t broke there was no need to fix it. His sister put the brush away and leaned down blowing on her toes.

“Okay all done.” His cousin raised her feet and wiggled them looking at his sisters handy work.

“Thanks.” Sam said with a wink.

“No problem. So can I do it now?” She said as she looked at Sam with a grin as she bit her bottom lip. Alex knew they where up to something.

“Yeah I guess now’s a good time.” Sam said as she got up slowly as Cat joined her.

“What or you two up two?” Alex said with a raised brow.

“It’s a surprise.” Cat said as she walked by she ran her hand across his face as a finger traced across his lips. They took off leaving him alone on the couch. He sat there for a few seconds before deciding to do a little channel surfing though he found very little of interest. At least compared to his real life. He got up and decided to go see what his aunt and mom where up to. He found them in his moms room. His mom sat at her desk looking over some paperwork while his aunt laid on the bed talking to her.

“What or you two doing?” Alex said as he plopped down next to his aunt.

“Just talking.” His mom said as she looked up and smiled.

“Alex, I got a question for you.” His Aunt said as she rolled on her side and put a hand on his legs as she rubbed it with her thumb.

“How would you feel about me and Sam moving down here to live with yall.” She said as she looked into his eyes as if asking his permission.

“Really?” He said as he raised his brow. He had to admit the thought was more then tempting. To have four of his five lovers under one roof would be any mans dream with the thought of endless sex. Hell he wondered if it was just a joke or did she really mean it.

“Yea. Of course we would have to go back and get everything in order. Plus I still have to ask Samantha.” She said as she continued to count things off in her head no doubt thinking about having to move there stuff and find a new job.

“I think she might go for it.” He said with a grin.

“Hey Alex.” Said Cat from somewhere down the hall.

“Yes dear.” He said with a smile.

“Come here we got a surprise for you.” He got up and stretched heading into the hallway.

“When there done tell them to come in here will you baby.” He mom said catching him before he disappeared into the hallway as she put away the paper work.

“Yes Ma’am.” He said with a smile before he headed of to find his sister and cousin. He peaked in her room as he passed not seeing them he stopped at the bathroom which was closed and light shown from underneath.

“Knock, knock.” He said as he knocked and let him self in. He was surprised to find his sister and cousin sitting on the counter with no pants, panties or anything else. His sister was washing her bare clit.

“So what do you think?” His cousin spread her legs to show off her newly shaved clit. Still a little red from the razor but the less delectable. His sister joined her as she spread her legs to show of hers as well.

“I like.” He said as he walked forward and began to rub hers as he leaned forward and kissed her as he reached over and rubbed his sisters as well.

“I fill like a little girl.” She said as she looked down on herself.

“Hey come here for a second.” His sister said as she spread her legs and threw one of her legs over hers.

“Why?” His cousin said as she tried to figure out what she was doing.

“Trust me.” His sister said as she reach ed over and held on to Alex so she wouldn’t fall off the counter she worked her way close enough to there cousin and began to rub there bare clits together.

“That fills nice.” His cousin said as she closed her eyes.

“Okay yall two can fuck each others brains out later. Our moms want to see us.” He said as he crossed his arms though he did want to see where this was going.

“Okay help me down.” His cousin said as she reached out and he took her in his arms as she slide down and he kissed her again. He followed them as they skipped down the hall his cousin stopping just long enough to take his hand. He saw the look on her mom’s face as she saw that she was wearing no panties and of course no hair to speak of.

“What did you do?” She said with a grin as cat hopped over and sit beside her mom on the bed spreading her legs just enough to give her mom a good look.

“I let Cat shave me. Want to fill?” Without even think about his aunt reached over and rubbed her pussy. If he hadn’t already had a hard on from the girls earlier he would defiantly now.

“Smooth.” She said as she rubbed it. He found it funny who natural this seemed now.

“I got a question for you?” Her mom said finally removing her hand.

“What?”

“I was wondering how you would fill about moving down here by the end of the summer.” His cousins face went from curious to excited faster then he thought possible.

“Really? Hell yea.” She said as she jumped on her mom hugging her.

“See told you she would go for it.” Alex said with a grin.

“Also we have a surprise for you two.” His mom said as she stood up and walked to the closet pulling a dark black plastic bag from the top shelf. She opened the bag and let two box’s fall on the bed. Alex actually thought he would faint. Sam gasped as she covered her mouth. Cat of course was the first to reach over and pick up one of the box’s.

“Holy crap.” She said as she held up a box containing a rubber strap on.

“You bought sex toys.” Sam said as she reached out and picked up another box which contained a giant transparent blue rubber double dildo. The kind meant for two girls to share.

“Well we figured Alex is only one man and though he seems to have super human stamina he might need a break sooner or later from fucking us.” His mom said as she walked around the bed and put her arm around him watching the kids open the toys like it was Christmas. His aunt also found a bottle of lubricant which he had not seen fall on the bed. From the label he guessed it either smelt like or tasted like strawberries. Probably both.

“Don’t count on it. He’s like a rabbit.” His sister said with a grin as she went back to the strap on which she had out and was trying to put on, Aunt Vicky went over to help her tighten the straps.

“Care to share this with me Aunt Nicole.” His cousin said as she held up the double dildo.

“Sure.” His mom slide off of him as she plopped down on the bed and began to undo her pants. Sam was more then eager to help her undo her shirt.

“So who wants it first.” His sister said as she held the strap on like a real cock between her legs.

“That would be me.” Aunt Vicky said as she raised her hands and began to slide of the shorts and panties she was wearing

“What about me?” Alex said filling a little left out though he wouldn’t mind just watching this once.

“Oh I am sure we can find you an opening.” His mom said as she licked her lips.

“Works for me.” He said as he began to get undressed. He watched as his aunt covered the strap on with lotion and then assumed doggie style on the bed as his sister slowly came up behind her and slide the tool into her. His mom took the lotion as she coated the double dildo’s head. Sam leaned forward and whispered something in her ear. His mom smiled and leaned down spreading her nieces freshly shaved twat lips. He was amazed at how tight she was as his mom began to push the toy into her.

He climbed onto the bed and in between the two nieces and aunts couples. His mom was slowly stroking the toy into his cousin while his sister was taken the more forceful approach and was already going at his aunt. As he sat down with his back against the head board his aunt leaned over and took his dick in hand holding it up right as she took it into her mouth. Within a few second she let go of it with her hand and went up and down on it in time with his sister pounding into her. He looked over to see his mom pull the toy from his cousin as a few drops of blood came out. His mom using her t-shirt she had degraded to whip it up. He realized that mom had just popped her cherry. Sam blushed when she saw him looking. His mom leaned back as she went into her headboard and pulled out her own vibrator. Sam took the advantage of her distraction to slide the dong into his mom and began to fuck her with it. Once his mom had the dildo she rolled onto her back as Sam pushed the toy deeper into her.

“Come sit on my lap Sam.” His mom said as she did his mom took the double dildo and arched it so Sam could share it to. Sam slowly lowered her self onto it as she pressed her bare back against his mother breast. Mom began to use her legs to push Sam up and down while she held the dong with one hand and attacking her clit with the vibrator in her other hand.

“Okay switch up, your turn to be on top, my legs or getting tired.” Cat said giving there aunt a little smack on the ass. With that his aunt and sister got up as his dick slide from her throat with a thick trail of salvia. His sister laid down on her back and his aunt mounted her. His mom laid back and wicked at him.

“Come give mommy a taste of meat baby.” She said as she leaned her head all the way back and opened her mouth. He wasted no time getting on his knees and sliding his dick into her waiting mouth. She let the vibrator go handing it to Sam to reach around him and grab his ass pushing him into her open throat. He could fill his balls smacking her nose and eyes but it just seemed to egg her own more. He swore she wouldn’t be happy until she was almost chocking on it. He held her neck with one hand as he reached down and began to play with Sam’s nipples with the other. She did the same with one of her free hands as she fondled her other breast. Cat began to play with his aunts nipples. His aunt took her hands in her encouraging her to twist and pull at her nipples. His attention went back to Sam who was now trembling as she began to orgasm. He pulled his dick from his mothers mouth as she focused on Sam and began to help rub her clit through the orgasm. Alex leaned down and began to lick at her nipples.

After her orgasm subsided Alex made his way over to his sister and aunt. Before he could even say anything his sister took his cock in her hand and was licking at it, his shaft. His aunt leaned over and took it in her mouth. His sister began to lick at and suckle his balls while she drove into his aunt. Both mouths went at his cock driving him up the wall. It took everything he had not to come. He wanted to hold back. At least for a little longer. He looked over to see his mom holding Sam as they just laid there watching. Sam slowly got up and circled him as she came behind him wrapping her arms around him.

“Having Fun.” She said as she kissed his cheek. He turned his head to give her a peck on the cheek.

“Oh yea.” He said with a smile. He watched as his mom went around his aunt and sister as she bent over between there legs and slide her fingers into his sisters cunt as she jumped. She ran the vibrator up his aunt’s ass crack stopping at her anus. Sam reached around him and rested her hand on her mom’s head pushing her head down faster on his cock. He thought that they mad a good match. Though Sam always minded her mom, In bed it seemed she would be the one in charge. His mom continued to play at his aunts anus and his sisters pussy for a little while longer before she pulled her fingers from cat and gave her sister a nice little smack on the ass then used her hands to spread her ass cheeks father.

“Hey, Alex, want to go where no man has gone before?” She said spreading her sisters ass check as she pushed the vibrator into her resisting anus slowly. Aunt Vicky bolted up right in seconds.

“Nicky!” She said looking at his mom as she gave her a shove.

“What. You never thought about having two guys at once before?” His mom said as she laughed pushing her back.

“Yes, But…” she said but his mom cut her off quickly.

“You or the one who said you like it rough.” She said as she gave her sister a little smack on the ass. His aunt only answered with a shrug.

“Fine, Alex you want to fuck me up the ass?” She said with a worried smile. She was willing but hesitant about it, but Alex figured if she was willing he may as well try it before she changed her mind.

“Hell yes.” Alex jumped up and walked around to where his mom is.

“Here, you might need this.” His mom said as she took his cock in hand and held up the bottle of sex oil. She was more then generous as she soaked his cock with it. Then she squeezed it down his aunt’s ass crack and spread her ass she squirted what she could into her tight little asshole. Then she helped guide his cock into his aunt.

“Oh My G…” She said as she slowly pushed into his invading member. He couldn’t imagine even his half sister being this tight he thought as he shoved as much as he could get into her and slowly began to fuck her, after a few seconds his sister joined in as he and her fucked there aunt. The more he pushed the less she seemed to clinch up and he was able to drive deeper into her.

“Fuck.” She screamed as they went at her pretty hard now.

“Oh fuck faster.” She said egging them on now as he now managed to get his dick all the way in. His mom walked around them and leaned next to his aunt’s head.

“Is that good.” She said as she whispered into her sisters ear.

“Shit yes…Oh…” His aunt seemed to be enjoying it as he pounded into her with a new found rhythm. He seemed to able to glide with ease though her ass still provided some ample resistance.

“Well you know what they say. All good things must come to an end.” His sister said as his mom and aunt gave a small laugh.

“In that case, your next.” Mom said before she leaned over and gave his sister a kiss on the lips.

“Fine by me.” She simply said with a shrug. He kept pounding for a few seconds before his mom waved him off.

“Okay Alex, seems your sister wants your good thing to cum in her end.” His mom said with a grin as she lead him around the bed. And he took a seat in the middle of the bed. His aunt climbed off of his sister.

“No don’t take it off yet.” His mom said as his sister was just about to undo the strap on. She oiled up his dick again and waved her over having her sit in hi lap. She pulled the straps aside so Alex dick could penetrate her tiny little anus. Alex was surprised to find hers was tighter then his aunt’s. She slide down on it little by little. It took her longer then it had his aunt but she finally managed to take it all was soon going at a steady yet slow rate. His sister began to moan and squeal with delight.

“Okay, now it’s mommy turn for a little plastic love.” His mom stood up on the bed and faced away from him toward his sister as she brought her legs over them. Slowly lowered herself onto the strap on so that he was fucking his sister ass while sister was driving the strap on deep into there mom’s pussy.

“Whoa.” His cousin said as she leaned down to get a better view. His aunt came around also as she picked up the vibrator. She raised it and ran it around his mother anus.

“What about you sis? You want to try a little something up your ass?”

“Hell yes.” she said through labored breathes. Alex wasn’t able to move much with both women on top of him but he was still able to drive his sister up into his mother. Combined with his sister trusting she was getting quit the fucking. His aunt began to lube up the vibrator before she slowly lowered it to her sisters anus and began to push it in. After a few seconds his mom slowed down so she could take the vibrator as she moaned against the intruding member.

As his aunt sat the bottle of sex oil down Sam picked it up as she began to cover the double dong with it. A few seconds later she took it and went on the other side of him she bent over and pulled the strap from his sisters clit so she could push the dong into her pussy. He began to pump into his sisters ass harder now that they had all four holes full. He had the perfect view as well as all four holes got pumped each by a different person.

They went at it for a few more seconds before his cousin leaned over and whispered in her mothers ears. Whatever it was his Aunt liked it as she pulled the vibrator form his mom and she did the same with the dong. They oiled the dong up again and slowly began to push it into his mothers Ass. She screamed at the larger intruding member.

After a few seconds his aunt stood up and took the other end slowly into her pussy before she began to drive it into her pussy and his mother’s ass. After a few seconds of this his mom got going and was taking it with force. His eyes didn’t know which hole to watch. Made even more difficult when his Cousin took the Vibrator, oiled it up a rammed it up his Aunt’s ass. His dick up his sisters ass, Her strap on up there mom’s pussy, The dong running from his mom’s ass to his aunt’s pussy. A vibrator up her ass. It was the most kinky thing Alex had ever seen. After a few seconds he could fill his sister beginning to come. He could hear his mom joining her. Almost as if on time his aunt began to tremble as well as she through her head back. They continued to ride it through the orgasm and Alex felt himself go As his load surge through him though in his sisters tight ass it was like someone had kinked the hose as he felt awesome pressure build up before he was able to shot it out up into her ass. Then they all crumbled one by one onto the bed.

“You came in my ass gross.” His sister rolled on her tummy and ran her finger up her crack retrieving a thin layer of semen rubbing it between her fingers as she laughed.

“God, I am going to be so fucking swore in the morning.” His mom said as she laid on her sisters stomach. His aunt reached down and began to play with her hair.

“That makes two of us.” Said his Aunt who he saw was rubbing her ass and clit. His mom smiled and turned back toward her.

“Yes, but it was worth it.” His sister said as she slowly stood up.

“Where or you going?” His cousin asked as she looked up at Cat.

“To the bathroom to try and get some of this cum out of my ass.” She said as she ran her finger slowly up her crack and came up with a few drops of cum.

“Ewe. I want to see this.” His cousin said as she jumped up following his sister into the bathroom. His aunt slide toward him as she pulled him onto her. He laid his head down on her breast and closed his eyes listening to her breath.

“So did you enjoy that.” She asked as she ran a hand through his hair.

“Oh yea. I am just going to lay here and die. He said. He finally felt worn out after one hell of a day.”

“Sounds good to me.” His aunt said as she wrapped and arm around him and pulled her naked body closer to him.

“Well yall two have fun. I need a bath.” His mom leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and then he heard her and his aunt began to kiss. Alex just laid there thinking as he drifted off to sleep. Alex had managed to fuck his entire family. The question was what was next. There where girls he dreamed about banging. A long list went through his head. His extended family Ms. Rosanna his step mom and Meg his step sister. He had already banged Candy but Alex would love to have her there as he did those two. Just the thought of Meg eating her little sister drove him crazy. And the thought of being able to bang his dads wife brought a smile to his face. He had always hated dad for leaving his mom for her.

There was Ms. Anderson his best friends mom and Jessica his best friends sister who was visiting from collage. But was he really willing to cross that line and risk his friendship. But then again there where no to women he had dreamed about more when he had whacked off then them two. Besides his best friend was on vacation with his girl friends family.

Next he thought about Jacqueline and his sisters other cheerleader friends. He didn’t much like Jacqueline but hell he would still fuck her. Maybe he could get her to take it up the ass like she deserved. He could only imagine some of the compromising positions he could get into with them. Hell he could work his way through the whole squad if he wanted.

The list went on, His old baby sister. Girl’s he had always had a crush on. People he knew from school. His mom’s friends. The list went on some more. Before Alex knew it he was Asleep.