The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is erotic fiction. If you are underage, leave now. It is only fiction and no names were changed to protect them because no one is real. I hope you enjoy it, drop me a line if you do.

Sharing: Chapter 1 — Saturday — Arriving at Camp

Shelly woke Sean up in the morning with a blowjob. Sucking on his long hard cock felt so good. She could feel a phantom cock in her pussy as she sucked on it. The feeling seemed to grow more real with each cock she had in her mouth. It was amazing she had missed this pleasure for so long. She even enjoyed the flavor of his precum as it oozed into her mouth.

She managed to swallow his cock without choking. She had been working on that particular move since Wednesday when she had read an article about it in one of Jared’s ‘magazines’. She had practiced on her dildo. It had taken several tries before she was able to accomplish it without choking. She perfected her new ability with Sean. Now it was almost second nature. She took pride and pleasure at feeling his pubic hair tickle her nose as she deep throated him.

Sticking her tongue out as far as it would go, she started licking his balls. This was a first for her. The act was very arousing.

Sean’s groans of pleasure let her realize he liked her ministration. It only took five minute until she felt his balls tightening. Her fingers were helping her with her arousal level as she now had two firmly planted in her and a third tickling her clit.

It took a lot of discipline on her part to pull out at the last minute. On what seemed like an impulsive decision, she pointed his cock at her chest and hand-jacked him a few strokes until he started spewing his load on her breasts. She had seen pictures of women doing this in some of Jared’s magazine and wondered why a woman would allow a man to do this. Now she knew. It felt so warm and delicious. She felt herself go over the edge as she was sprayed, her pussy spasming around her fingers.

She looked at Sean smiling down at her. Yeah, men loved this.

Getting up from the bed, she made her way to the bathroom to clean up. Making sure Sean didn’t see her, she scooped some of his cum off her chest and licked it off her fingers. Damn, it tasted better and better. She had been sneaking tastes of his cum since Thursday. At first she hid it because she was so embarrassed about it. Then she had decided she didn’t want him to know so that when she allowed him to loose it in her mouth, he would be more surprised.

Having cleaned off all she could with her fingers, she unconsciously held up on of her breast and started licking it clean. It wasn’t until her tongue ran over her nipple that she became fully aware of what she was doing.

With a startled look, she let her breast fall back into place beside its twin. Looking at herself in the mirror, she took a deep breath. She had changed so much in the last week.

“Get up lazy bones,” Shelly hollered out to Sean. She had brought her clothes into bathroom last night so she could change without Sean seeing her. She wanted the new panties and bra set to be a surprise. The patterned thigh high stockings wouldn’t be a surprise. Pulling up her micro-skirt, she recognized she would have to be careful or her panties wouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. She flushed at the thought as her arousal level increased.

By the time Shelly and Sean got down for breakfast, Jared and Josh were already up. Josh had spent the night over at their house. The smell of fresh tea drew the couple to the table.

Looking at their empty cups, it felt like they had just sat down. But their breakfast plates were empty and Jared and Josh had already packed the car. Fuck how time flies.

“Sorry about work Hon,” Sean told her. “I’ll be out as soon as I can. And I’ll take Norton over to Tammy’s”

He is not going with them, she wondered for a moment. Then she remembered he had gotten a call last night about having to come into work this morning. Funny she hadn’t thought of it until now.

“I understand,” she assured him. “The boys will take care of everything for me.”

“You guys are the men of the house until I can get there,” Sean told Jared and Josh. “You take care of your Mom now.”

Winking at me, he told me, “Listen to these two men of yours, they will keep you safe.”

That was so sweet. ‘Josh and Jared are the men of the house,’ the thought echoed in her head.

“Let’s get going,” cried to eager boys.

Sean followed them out to the car, giving Shelly a kiss as she got in. Somehow it seemed right he wasn’t coming.

She picked up the other two boys, Frank and Ed, on the way to camp.

It was an hour drive to the camp. The boys hardly spoke the whole way. To Shelly, it felt like they never took their eyes off her.

The camp belonged to Frank’s uncle. The gravel road up to it was at least five miles long with no other dwellings on it. The road ended in front of the cabin. The cabin looked fairly modern.

The boys unpacked their things while Shelly took a look at the beautiful pond. It was big enough to be a lake, she thought. The beech was sandy and there was a raft out about 100 feet from shore you could swim to. She was glad she had packed her swimsuit.

Venturing back to the car, she saw the boys already had their tent up and were inflating one huge air mattress.

“It used to be our inflatable raft,” Frank explained. “Before we put up the permanent one.”

It would fit the five of them easily.

Seeing all the boys’ stuff laid out, a sudden wave of panic overtook her as she thought of her special backpack. Making her way to the car, she opened the front door and hit the lock before closing it. That should keep it safe.

There was an impressive solar array next to the cabin. With what Jared had told her, the cabin had all the amenities of home and then some.

She went over to check out the cabin. It was locked. That was OK; she had the key in the car. As she made her way to the car, she checked her pockets for her car keys. She couldn’t find them. Having reached the car, she suddenly grasped where they were. Looking in, she could still see them stuck in the ignition.

Fuck, in her rush to get out of the car, she had left the keys in it.

She tried all the doors. Well she could call Sean. Except... Looking back into the car, she saw her cell phone plugged into the car charger. She had wanted to make sure it had a full charge for the camping trip. All her stuff was still inside.

“Fuck,” she muttered to herself.

“What’s wrong,” asked Jared?

She had not noticed him approaching.

“My keys are in the car and so is my phone,” she grinned at him. Then the enormity hit her. “And the keys to the Cabin and all my stuff.”

Jared thought about it for a moment. “Don’t worry about it Mom, you could sleep in the tent with us.”

Something seemed wrong with this to Shelly but she knew the boys would look after her.

“It will only be until Sean comes or Frank’s Mom shows up.”

That was right. Surely, Sean would be there by tomorrow and Tammy and Sandy would show up by Monday afternoon. She could do this. Not that she really had much choice.

“Oh yeah,” Jared tells her excitedly. “I think Josh had taken one of your bags out by mistake.” He hollers at Josh who holds up a backpack, her ‘special’ backpack. Damn she had stuffed that full. She might not have any clothes to wear but she had a bag full of lingerie and toys. She could feel herself blush at the thought of them. Well at least she would have clean underwear.

“Here Momma Shelly,” grinned Josh with a mischievous grin, “have a cup of ice tea, it will help you settle down.” That was so thoughtful of them to have made some ice tea for the trip, she thought as she sat down to drink it. It was so relaxing.

She was startled back into the present with a cold drip running down her back.

“Sorry Mom,” grinned Jared. “I didn’t mean to hit you.

She saw that the boys had started a squirt gun battle and Jared must have hit her with a blast to her back. He sure did not look sorry.

Looking around she saw someone had left a gun on the table. Lifting it, she could tell it was fully loaded.

Hopping up from picnic table she gave Jared an evil grin, “You are going to be sorry.” She charged him squirting away.

Soon she was in the middle of the boys and it seemed like they had ganged up against her. She did her best to make sure they were as wet as she was but she was getting worst of it. The water was very cold but very refreshing. She could feel her nipples reacting to it. That is when she looked down.

Her white turtleneck was soaked and almost transparent. Her green bra stood out in contrast under it. One of her pink nipples had poked itself above the low cut cups, standing at attention for all to see.

She dropped the gun hollering, “I give up,” as she ran towards the table. She adjusted her bra to cover herself back up. Luckily, the boys let her retreat.

Sitting at the table, she watched as tried to figure how to dry off. She wiped the water off herself as best as she could but without a towel it did little good. Watching the boys, she soon forgot her predicament. The game only lasted a few more minutes until they all came to the table with her.

“Lets get a group picture,” one of the boys, yelled. They all took out their cameras and set them on tripods for a group shot.

Standing in line, Jared cried out, “Come join us Ma.”

She did not think a thing of it as she got up and joined them. They placed her front and center as the got around her. She loved the feel of the male bodies pressed against her, getting aroused despite herself.

Each boy took two to three pictures before rapping it up.

“Let me see,” cried Shelly as they finished. Frank held up his camera. Seeing herself in front, it quickly reminded her of her wet shirt. She might as well have not been wearing one as translucent as it had become.

“You have nice boobs,” Ed commented.

“Ed,” she replied shocked at his comment.

“You are the one who said we should appreciate the nature we see this trip,” Josh reminded her.

“But...”

“Boobs are natural,” Jared chimed in.

“But...” she could think of why this was wrong. Suddenly she understood what it was. “You shouldn’t call them boobs,” she told them. “They are...” However, she could not remember what to call them.

“Tits,” offered Frank.

Some people called them tits, Shelly realized.

“Hooters... Rack... Knockers... Melons... Jugs...” the other boys chimed in.

Yes, those are names to describe them though not what she was trying to think of. Well she could correct them when she remembered the right word.

“I guess those are all OK,” she meekly agreed. In addition, it was nature, wasn’t it? I mean her boobs were all natural; she did not need any augmentation.

“Let’s eat,” Frank interrupted her thoughts.

“First I need to go to the bathroom,” Shelly told them. Looking around in trepidation she asks, “Is there an outdoor bathroom?”

“We’ll take care of you,” Josh assures her. “Give us a few minutes and we will have something set up.”

The boys headed to a spot next to the cabin. She failed to notice the tripods and video cameras they took with them. Frank went into a small shed and pulled out tarps and tools. She could see them digging a hole near the cabin.

Jared and Ed were chopping down a few small saplings. She watched them hammer two of them into the ground and tie another across it.

After a few moments, they all came back.

“We got your bathroom all set up,” Jared tells her eagerly.

They led her to the area they had been working. Three powerful floodlights came on as thy approached.

“Shouldn’t this be more in the woods,” she asked.

“Too many wild animals,” Jared told her. “There are bears out here. You want to keep in sight of the camp.”

I guess that made sense.

“We hooked the lights up to a motion detector,” Frank proudly explained. “The solar/battery power from the house powers them. This way at night you won’t have to worry about being out here in the dark.”

“They seem so bright,” Shelly complained.

She should have been more concerned with the two strategically placed cameras that turned on with the lights. One was placed higher up in a tree pointed down at the hole and the other placed about a foot from the ground pointed up toward where she would be sitting. Somehow they were invisible to her.

“Better to keep the animals away,” Frank explained the reason for the bright lights.

They brought over to the three-foot deep hole they had dug. They had pounded on of the poles into the ground upright three feet from a birch tree, using rope and stakes to keep it steady. Another pole was tied horizontally between the two.

“You grab these handles and sit her,” Ed showed her grabbing the two rope handles about shoulder high and sitting across the horizontal log, facing the woods. “You want to sit facing the woods so that no animals sneak up while you are using the bathroom. Now you try.”

After Ed got back up, she grabbed the handles and sat on the log. It felt awkward holding onto the handles, which were over her head when she sat down and she felt she would be very exposed when she used it.

About to say tell them how awkward she felt, she saw the expectant look on their faces and appreciated how hard they had worked on it. Smiling she just said, “Thank you.”

While she was sitting there, Josh had been fiddling with the video camera mounted on the tripod behind her. He made sure it was zoomed and focused on her ass. Frank focused the camera in front of her making sure you could see all of her in the viewfinder. Shelly remained oblivious to the cameras and what they were doing.

“And us boys will use another bathroom so you can have your privacy up hear,” Jared assured her.

Somehow, just hearing him say that made her forget how you could see up here from the camp and how exposed she would be.

The boys were taking care of her all right.

The boys headed back to camp leaving her up there. She stood up and pulled down her skirt and panties. Sitting back she unknowingly gave the cameras a good show of her ass and pussy.

That wasn’t so bad, she thought. Heading back to camp, she found the boys eagerly searching for wood for the fire. Shelly joined them. It was grubby work.

After they had gathered what they thought would be enough, they sat down around the picnic table. Shelly looked down at her filthy clothes. Now what would she wear.

“Jared, could I borrow some of your clothes?” she asked.

“You want to wear boy clothes?” came a somewhat disgusted retort from Josh. “Would it be weir to wear you own son’s clothes?”

“Yeah,” Shelly realized he was right. “It would be weird.

“It’s is getting pretty late now,” Jared said, “Why don’t you change into your pajamas?”

Pajamas, she thought, if that’s what you call the small strips of clothe that she had in her backpack. Well she did have a short kimono robe in there.

She could not stand wearing these filthy clothes.

“I guess your right,” she concluded. “I am going to change.”

She grabbed her backpack and went into the tent.

“Is everything set?” she heard Jared ask Frank.

“Yes”

She wondered what that was about. If she could see the video camera hung from tent roof, she might have understood. Nevertheless, like the cameras around the bathroom, it was invisible to her

It felts so good to strip out of her filthy wet clothes. She piled them on the floor and piled out her nighty. It was really just a dark purple corset that just barely covered her nipples. The matching panties were thong panties.

Before pulling them on, she came across her purple friend. Damn, she needed a release. She could do this without the boys knowing.

Reaching between her legs to her vag... pussy, she found herself already quite moist. She hadn’t appreciated how much of a turn on it had been to be partially exposed to the boys.

She sunk one finger into her very hot slit. Shit, it felt so good. Fingering her clit, she brought the purple dildo to her pussy. It slid in easily. The studs on it sent shivers down her spine.

Soon she moved one hand up to one of her boobs and pulled down of the corset. Massaging the nipple, her other hand began to pump the dildo in and out of her pussy.

Pushing her tit up higher, she was able to suck on it. This allowed her now free hand to reach around back and massage her buns. Groans slipped out of her lips even as she tried to be quiet.

Reaching her pussy from behind, she began massaging the juice along her ass crease. Again, one of those new found joys, she lubed up the rim of her asshole with her own juice. Something in her made her feel a desire to shove one of her fingers up her Hershey highway. She felt that the initial discomfort would give way to pleasure. Still she decided to just play around the rim for now. More groans escaped.

The whole act was even more erotic knowing the boys were just outside. She imagined them around her watching as she got herself off.

Just the thought sent her over the edge. She experiences an orgasm that was more intense than she had ever felt. Unable to contain it, the groan was much louder this time.

“Mom, are you OK in there?” Jared voice came from outside the tent.

“Yes,” came a husky reply. “I’ll be right out.”

She cleaned herself off as best she could with her discarded clothes. Straightening out her corset, she then put on her panties. She had to move the built in garters out of the way to get them on.

Looking at her garters, she realized they would hang below her robe. It would be less obvious if she wore her thigh highs, she decided. Pulling out a pair of black textured thigh high stocking, she slid them on her legs. They felt so good going on.

Finally, she grabbed her purple robe with white flowers and green greenery. It would just barely cover her ass.

Grabbing her black wedged heeled sandals; she got ready to slip out of the tent.

Taking one last look back to make sure she had put away everything, she noticed the damp spot directly in the center of all spread out sleeping bags. She covered it as best she could with her pillow. She would have to make sure that is where she slept unless someone else would wonder what caused that.

Finally, she was able to exit. Trying to stay clean, she exited backwards on all four. Unwittingly giving the boys a clear shot of her scantily clad ass as she backed out.

All the boys’ eyes were on her as she turned around. She blushed thinking of them having heard her groans. Even a deeper blush came upon her as she thought of herself visualizing these boys watching her as she got off.

The rest of the evening was uneventful except for a game the boys played. Each of them took turns standing on a table and telling stories while the others sat around and listened.

When it was Shelly’s turn, they were all exceptionally quiet sitting at the picnic table listening to her as she stood on top of the table. Maybe they were just distracted by the beautiful view of looking up at Shelly as she stood on the table.

“Time for bed,” one of the boys yawned as the fire burnt down.

“I have center,” Shelly called as she remembered the damp spot she had left. “After I use the bathroom.”

The boys seemed content to stay at the table as she went to the bathroom they had made for her. With the floodlights coming on as she neared it, she felt like she was on a stage. Silly, she thought.

She took off her robe so as not to soil it. She had to undo her garters in order to pull her panties down. Holding onto the rope handles they had made, she lowered herself unto the log. Sitting there with her hands stretched over her head, she imagined being tied up like that, only in a standing position. She had never thought she would enjoy bondage, but it somehow seemed sexy.

Even wiping herself with toilet paper felt sexy.

It was only as she came back to camp that the boys each headed their own way to relieve themselves.

She crawled into the tent ahead of the boys to make sure of her claim in the center. She removed her sandals and robe, pulling a light blanket over herself.

The boys came in right behind her. Jared and Josh were on either side of her, with Ed and Frank on the outside. They quickly disrobed to their boxers. Shelly found herself getting aroused by having four males around her in their underwear.

They all got ready to sleep but the boys seemed restless.

“I need a pillow,” groaned Jared.

“Me to,” complained Josh.

“Here lean your head up against me,” Shelly offered Jared and Josh.

“Hey,” cried Ed as Jared’s feet went into his face.

“Turn sideways,” Jared told Ed. “I am sure Mom won’t mind if you use her as a pillow. She is always telling us to share.”

I guess I do, Shelly thought. She could not complain if they were just sharing their pillow.

Soon she had all four boys heads resting on her. Jared and Josh were up by her chest. End and Frank were resting on her upper thighs.

“Wait, this is way to hot,” She complained.

“Get rid of the blanket,” one of the boys suggested.

Before she could protest, Josh threw it off. Well it was dark, she reasoned. It was an embarrassingly good feeling having their skin touch her skin. Still, despite her arousal, she finally managed to sleep.

She dreamt of four pair of hands feeling her up. Two pair traveled up and down her legs. The other two pair squeezed her tits and lightly pinching her nipples. It was wonderful until in her dream, it turned out to be the boys. She wanted to tell them to stop but it felt so good that she couldn’t.

Finally her body orgasmed as she slipped off into a deeper sleep.