The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is erotic fiction. If you are underage, leave now. It is only fiction and no names were changed to protect them because no one is real. I hope you enjoy it, drop me a line if you do.

Sharing: Chapter 4 - Tuesday – Home Run

The girls woke up entwined in each other. Even Shelly seemed alright with it.

“Shit I smell like a… whore,” Shelly laughed at her own joke. The others broke into giggles.

“I still don’t understand what has happened to me? I never had these yearning before.”

“Tea,” said Sandy.

“Tea?”

“The boys have been giving you some of Joe’s special brew.” Joe had been Sandy’s late husband.

“I don’t understand.”

“Think back,” Sandy said. “After your daily tea drink, do you have gaps in your memory?”

Shelly sat straight up. A look of horror on her face. “The boys drugged me?” She looked at the two other women in bed with her, taking in their sluttish lingerie that was in disarray from the previous nights tryst.

“They drugged all of us,” she stammered. “Wait to I….”

“Wait to you what,” Tammy asked.

“Wait to I…”

“That is about as far as either of us have ever gotten. Our mind goes blank when we think of telling others about… Well you understand.” Sandy shook her head.

“But you just told me,” Shelly exclaimed.

“It seems the one outlet the boys have left us,” Sandy smiled. “And I cannot tell you I am so glad they have. It helps to talk it out with a fellow MOFUBSO.”

“And you just accept it?” Shelly said somewhat outraged. “And you to Tammy.” She turned towards her friend.

“Well…, Yes,” Tammy admits. “They are our boys. And they sure can fuck. And, well, I have never experienced so much pleasure in my life.” Tammy looked ashamedly away.

She was right, Shelly thought. Wait, that had to be the drugs. Didn’t it?

“Your anger is already leaving isn’t it?” Sandy inquired. “It never stays long. And there are only certain times you can even remember it.”

“Certain times?”

“When we are alone together,” Tammy explains.

“And only if we are not fulfilling one of their fantasies,” Sandy adds.

“How does the whole thing work,” demanded Shelly

“I am not sure how it works,” Sandy began. She then proceeded to tell she had originally been one of Joe’s lab assistants. Well that explains what she had seen in the old goat, Shelly thought. She had actually helped him come up with the tea. It was supposed to just help people relax. Well it did more than that.”

“If you helped…” Shelly interrupted.

“No, I cannot remember a thing about it,” she smiled. Joe must have erased her memory of it. Still she had a good life with Joe despite his perverse thoughts on sex. She had even enjoyed inviting other women into their bedroom. Joe even invited Tom, his younger brother, to screw Sandy. She became their toy until she became pregnant. That is when Joe married her.

But Joe go greedy. When Sandy was home raising Frank, Joe had hired a new assistant. And brained washed a new assistant. The only thing was he did not brain wash the jealous boyfriend.

He came in on them screwing and went berserk. He now was in prison for life and Joe, well Joe was in another place.

“How did Frank ever find out about the tea?” Shelly asked. She was surprised to find her anger was completely gone.

“Well, after Joe died, Tom kept coming by. He must have had some trigger phrase built into me. I hated being used like that but I could not undo anything. Until I thought to have Frank help.”

“And he shaped you into his own slave?”

“Not at first. That was several years ago. But something changed earlier this year. I think it was when that girl he had such a crush on snubbed him. He was so hurt. I started consoling him and … Here we are.” She gave them an apologetic shrug.

Tammy and Shelly comforted her. “It’s OK.”

“Yeah, the boys make us enjoy it at least,” Tammy added.

“And they make it so the more humiliating things are a greater arousal,” Sandy smiles awkwardly. “They are still have some of that boy imagination in them and come up with some very strange and disgusting fantasies.”

Shelly started giggling. The other two looked at her.

“Imagine what we must have looked like last night. I bet the boys would have paid anything to see us like that.”

“Well… They have seen me and Tammy together before.”

“And was it good?” Shelly found herself asking.

“It is always more fun when they watch,” Tammy blushed.

Somehow, Shelly could imagine it was. Maybe it was programmed into them but it didn’t matter, she knew she loved having men watch.

“Let’s go find the boys,” Shelly giggles. “I need some cock.”

“Shower and clean up first,” Tammy tells her. “You always want to look your best for them.”

About the time they finish with their hygiene, the boys are back. As they see the boys, all memory of being controlled fades away but not their horniness. Shelly, Tammy, and Sandy are quick to welcome their sons with a kiss, a deep-throated kiss. Ed helps himself to Shelly’s cunt while she finishes off Jared.

“No fair,” she hears Tammy joke.

“Momma Shelly is the newbie,” explains Ed, picking up on Josh’s nick name.

“Then I get to lick her clean,” Tammy exclaims.

“Yeah, I want to see that,” several of the boys join in.

“Let me… Finish… Here…,” Mumbles Shelly with her mouth full. It seems like a good idea to her. She blushes in embarrassment but still desires to do it.

“How about some of those toys in Shelly’s bag?” Ed asks from behind her.

“You brought toys,” Tammy grins. “Sandy, you might need to look at these.”

Shelly barely finishes up with Ed and Jared when they are leading her to one of the large beds. The boys gather around to watch. Somehow that made it even more erotic for Shelly.

Shelly is still a little unsure. Even after last night, which was mostly a dream for her, she isn’t sure how she will like having sex with other women. And then to have the boys watch. Fuck, they have seen enough pictures in the porn magazines they have, she rationalizes.

Tammy and Sandy move slowly with Shelly. Nibbling her ears and gently running their hands over her. After a while, she reciprocates. Soon their lusts take control.

As she is diving her tongue into Sandy’s pussy, she notices the cameras. Fuck the boys are filming this. They might post it where some other guy… someone she might know… With just the thought, she finds herself going over the edge, squirting Tammy in the face as she loses it.

The other women only slow up for a minute before continuing. Their desire to cum keeps them driven.

Shelly soon continues, using her fingers to tease Sandy’s clit as well as her tongue. With her other hand, she lubes up several of her fingers and begins working on Sandy’s ass. Shelly assumes that if Sandy liked doing it to Shelly, she must like having it done to her. It is the first time Shelly has ever finger fucked someone’s ass before. She can feel her own arousal returning at the thought of it.

Sandy starts bucking Shelly face as she comes close to losing it. Tammy groans into Shelly pussy as she slips over the edge. Still the women continue on.

Out of Shelly sight, Jared hands Tammy two of the larger dildos that his mom has brought with her. Shelly is a bit startled to feel her purple friend come home. She is so ready, it slips in with little resistance. When Tammy removes it, she is amazed how empty she feels. But it is quickly replaced by the larger black one she had only just bought. This one takes more effort to insert, stretching Shelly as it does. The two and a half girth is larger than anything she has ever used before, dick or dildo. It is so fucking enjoyable, she thinks

WHAT THE FUCK? Shelly feels pressure on her anus. It does not take long to figure what that is. The purple dildo. Shelly has only ever had finger up her ass before. This thing felt humongous. Her own fingers shoved deeper up Sandy’s ass as she felt the dildo trying to make its entrance. A slight squeal could be heard muffled in Sandy’s pussy as with a pop, the dildo slid in.

Tammy kept up the pressure until both dildos were fully inside her. The initial pain was turning to extreme arousal at the thought of her full ass and pussy. Tammy started slowly pumping. Shelly groaned as a second orgasm shook her body. One that continued as Tammy continued. The world slowly faded for her.

Tammy awoke several hours later. Looking around, she saw Tammy and Sandy must have borrowed her dildos after she had passed out. Tammy had the big black dildo still in her pussy. Shelly almost cringed looking at the size of it. She could just make out her purple friend wedged in Sandy’s ass.

“She’s awake,” she heard one of the boys yell.

“How about some lunch,” Jared yelled over from the table. They were playing cards.

Shelly did not even think of refusing them. They were her boys. She thought of all four of them that way now.

“Just need to freshen up,” she hollered back.

Tammy and Sandy were stirring beside her as she made her way to the bathroom. Not much left in the bag, she laughed to herself. Might have to do some hand wash later. She pulled out a pearl set of lingerie. That is about all they were, pears and strings. Four pearl strands started from a one inch diameter ring in the front and continued to through her crotch area and between her ass cheeks before ending in a similar ring in the back. As thin ½ inch lacy band encircled her waste, connected the two rings. The vertical strands slid apart as she walked letting those in eyesight to see her pussy.

The bra was like the reinforced seams without any cloth, basically outlining her breast in pearls without concealing a thing.

After another quick shower, she went out to serve the boys. Tammy was headed in behind her. Sandy had already put some hamburg on the open flame grill on the stove.

“I put some fires in the oven,” she smiled as she headed to the bathroom.

She heard a smirk behind her. Turning she heard Ed exclaim, “I was thinking of giving you a pearl necklace, a liquid one.”

It took Shelly a minute to figure what he was talking about.

Meanwhile Jared intervened with, “You look hot in that outfit Mom. Don’t let Ed’s humor get to you.”

Shelly smiled despite her embarrassment. She loved pleasing the boy, especially her son.

The other women joined her in equally revealing outfits. After serving the boys they sat down and ate with them.

As they cleared the table, Josh approached.

“We were wondering if you three would do some modeling for us?”

Modeling, thought Shelly. Fuck, they have been taking pictures all day of them.

“Sure,” Sandy answered. Hell it would be a pleasure, they all realized.

“Well you would have to stay real still,” Josh continued.

“I know how we can help,” Frank said. He came back from the shed with a step ladder and rope.

Sandy paled. “I am sure we don’t…”

“Come on, this will be fun,” Frank said. Sandy just kept quiet.

“Here,” Frank handed the other boys some silk like clothe with straps. Shelly was still trying to understand what they were when Jared started fastening them around her wrists. Ed took over the ladder while Frank helped his mom.

When Shelly saw Ed feed some rope through an eyehole in the chandeliers, she started to have a bad feeling about this. Still she kept quiet.

While Jared finished securing similar silken straps to her ankles, Ed went under one of the beds and brought out some aluminum bars. They had various eyeholes along them. Jared fastened one to an ankle strap before tapping Shelly’s other foot.

“Spread your feet apart a little,” the told her. And a little more.

A second bar went between her wrists, keeping her arms spread. Then she was led to one of the ropes hanging from the chandelier. She wanted to run but she had agreed to this, hadn’t she? Soon the slack was taken out of the rope and she with her feet hung just barely touching the floor.

“Uncle Tom made these chandeliers extra strong,” Frank assured them.

From under the bed where Ed had gotten the bars, Josh came back with a box of stuff. “Props,” he explained.

“Let’s try on the gags,” Ed said excitedly. All the boys agreed. Soon Shelly found handball size object shove into her mouth and then silk strap on it tied behind her head. A ball gag, she realized.

Soon the boys were snapping pictures. Shelly felt so exposed. Nothing was hidden from them as they got up close to take pictures.

In the box there was an assortment of props. Boy being boys, they wanted to see what would fit in the women’s holes. First it was the more normal stuff like various size dildos. Some were studded and some vibrated. A puddle formed on the floor under the ladies from the amount of juice flowing down their legs.

Then they thought outside of the box.

“Look, carrots coming out of both ends.”

“Cucumber Twat.”

They especially liked when Jared tried a clear glass orange twist bottle, both ends. It not only was fun fucking the women with it, it also allowed them to gaze up and take pictures of the women’s inner regions.

At one point the boys pulled the table and stepladder over to Shelly. While standing on it they jacked off, trying to time it so they all lost it at once, giving Shelly a cum shower.

The women were disgusted with it but also turned on. The stranger the props, the more erotic it was for them. After almost two hours, they no longer stood but more hung in sheer exhaustion from standing and orgasming countless times.

The boys finally let them down. Gently lying them on the bed. Shelly was ashamed at what she had endured but could not bring herself to blaming the boys. They had asked, she reasoned with herself yet again.

The boys gave them some tea before letting them rest. They slept most of the afternoon away. It was not until almost supper that the boys awakened them.

“Good morning sleepyheads,” Jared grinned at Shelly. It is how she usually awakened him when he slept in on the weekend.

“Good Morning to you,” she grinned back. As she moved she found she was a might bit sore from the noon time ‘modeling’. She blushed thinking about it and yet it did not seem as bad a thing as it did at the time. The more she thought about it, she realized it was just a way for the boys to explore their own, and the women’s, sexuality. As many times as she got off from it, she guessed there must be a part of her that liked that kind of thing. Yeah, there must be a part of her that liked bondage and humiliation.

Again, she slipped into the shower ahead of the other two women. She pulled out one her last outfits. It was a body stocking. Like wearing nylons pulled up to her neck. It even had arms, she laughed. The only things it did not cover were her hands, face, tits and crotch. Two circular wholes allowed her boobs to stick out of it in a lewd way. The crotch had about a three-inch wide and six-inch long hole cut out to allow easy access to her two lower holes.

She was embarrassed she had even bought it. She had seen that Jared had liked it and thought… Well she thought she had thought she bought it for Shawn but she was starting to believe she might have unconsciously bought it for Jared all along. Had she lusted for her son before this weekend? The intensity of the weekend did not make is seem possible that it was only a new feeling.

“Love the outfit Momma Shelly,” Frank grinned. Yes she was one hot milf, she thought to herself. She squeezed his cock and gave him a sexy kiss in appreciation.

“I would thank you more but I need to get dinner going,” she teased him.

“Hey, that’s my son,” Sandy challenged. “I go first dibs on his cock.” As she walked by she squeezed one of Shelly’s ass cheeks.

Dinner was fairly mild. The women served the guys and then sat down and ate with them.

After dinner, as the women cleaned up the kitchen, Frank asked if they all wanted to play a game.

“Sure,” the women agreed. Shelly thought a calm game would be a good ending for the day.

Finishing up, they went over to the table. The boys had lined up four of the kitchen chairs to one side.

“What are we plating, musical chairs,” joked Tammy.

“No,” Frank explained. “We thought we would play guess that cock! You would be the four contestants.”

They should have known the boys would not be satisfied with a game of monopoly. But this seemed tame compared to what had been going on. And all three of them sure loved cock.

“Well explain the rules and why the chairs,” Sandy told them.

“Well we wanted to blind fold you and see if you could identify which cock was inside of you.” Frank held up the four blind folds.

“And the chairs?”

“Well, we thought that it would be better if we could give you three chances to guess. If you got it wrong, we would move on to the next hole. If you are bent over the chair,” Ed demonstrated, straddling the chair sideways, his ass wiggling in the air. “It would allow us to access all of your holes.”

Humiliating yes but it made some kind of twisted sense, thought Shelly. She found herself getting moist at the thought of getting fucked again.

“If we yell it out, the others will figure out who is screwing them,” pointed out Tammy.

“Not if you just hold up fingers. One is for me, two is for Josh, three is for Jared, and four is for Ed. And only one guess per hole.”

That would work.

“And if we get it right?” Shelly asked.

“We will stop at that hole and let you watch the rest of the ladies.” Frank pointed at the mirrors in front of the chairs.

“Get the ladies some pillows Ed,” Jared said as she led Shelly to her chair.

When Ed came back, the boys put the pillows on the floor for their mothers to kneel on.

As she was leaning over the chair she felt Jared tie something around the back of her knees. Jared was tying her knees to the chair legs.

“What??”

“Just to make sure none of you cheat.” Shelly wasn’t sure she was ready to be tied up again but only gave a feeble protest.

“Their silk ties,” Jared explained. “They won’t hurt.”

As she draped her body over the chair, Jared pulled her arms down tying her wrist to the chair legs in front of her and then tying them tight. She was basically hog tied to the chair.

Ed went around tying blindfolds on each of the women.

Shelly heard the boys zippers come down. Someone approached from behind. She was hoping to get a taste first. She was sure she could tell the difference of each of their sperms.

The boy pressed up against her. Her already aroused pussy put up little fight as his cock entered her. He slowly started pumping her. A small shiver ran down her spine. She was pretty sure it was not Jared. Josh. A groan escaped her lips. It could be some stranger she fantasized.

“My guess,” she whispered as she put two fingers forward.

A slap on the ass was all she got for an answer. Must not be Josh.

The boy behind her slid out and pressed his cock against her asshole. She must have still been stretched out from earlier for it only took a moment for him to work his way in. Again he slowly stroked her ass.

It was Ed. She was sure it was Ed. But she did not want him to stop.

“My guess,” she whispered again, holding out one finger. She wanted to taste Ed’s cock.

Another slap on the ass answered her inquiry.

After a few more strokes, he withdrew. She could hear him coming around to the front. She did not even give it a thought of where that cock had been. She just wanted that cock. She eagerly sucked him in. She held out four fingers as she gave him a blowjob. He rewarded her by removing the blindfold. Still she did not stop. Sandy next to her had her blindfold off as she sucked on Josh’s cock. She looked to her other side to see Tammy hold out one fingers for Frank who was fucking her face.

It had been to short a game, thought Shelly. Poor Jared had missed out. She would have to make it up to him. As Ed continued Shelly neared he own orgasm. She was so close when she felt something nudge her pussy. It must be Jared, she smiled.

Then the longest roughest tongue she had ever felt lapped her pussy.

WHAT THE FUCK.!!!!! She glanced back in the mirror to see Norton, her overgrown Akita, lapping between her legs. She had forgotten all about the dogs. She remembered them coming with Sandy and Tammy. The boys must have put them in the kennel out back.

DOGGSSSS!!

She tried to pull her head back but Ed had a good grip on the back of her head. Then she felt Norton mount her back. His cock pushed against her pussy.

FUCKK!!, she screamed into Ed’s cock as he entered. He felt so big. She could feel him growing inside of her. Ed finally lost his load in her mouth, withdrawing to watch.

Looking around she was not alone. Torr, Tammy’s Bulldog was screwing her. Tammy’s eyes were wild. She sure her own eyes matched. Sandy’s Golden Lab looked to be enjoying himself.

“Get him… Get himmm… Get himmmmm……. AAHHHHHH!!!” Shelly groaned as her body spasmed around her dogs cock. Norton did not even slow down. He was fucking her as fast as he could move. Sally’s orgasm seemed to continue with him.

“Sorry Mom,” she heard Jared say. “His knot is inside of you. Can’t get it out until after he deflates a little.”

She could feel that knot. It felt like a grapefruit shoved inside her.

Flashes from the boys camera allowed her to know the boys seemed to be enjoying the show. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly was not sure how long the show lasted but did feel Norton’s cum fill her up. Fill her up an overflowing.

Jared reached over and started petting him. “Can’t have him make a run for it, it will tear you apart.”

Jared kept him there for at least five minutes before letting him go. And still she felt his knot as it pulled out of her. She shivered to imagine him leaving any earlier.

Jared untied her and carried her to the bed. She was to numb to do anything but follow. He gave her some tea, which she drank automatically. Soon Sandy and Tammy joined her. The boys placed them so they were in a circle on the bed. Somehow she knew what was expected of her. Hadn’t they gone through enough?

Still, she nuzzled her way between Tammy’s legs and started licking her best friend clean. Dog cum wasn’t so bad, she thought. Not bad at all. Feeling Sandy work her way between her legs and start licking her clean brought a lot of comfort to Shelly.

Soon the women were doing more than cleaning. If it were not for their sore cunts and the taste of the dog sperm, they might have forgotten what happened. As it was, it started to seem less disgusting. They were all animals after all. The dog’s were probably very frustrated with all the sex going on around him. Hadn’t she told Jared to share?

The three women went to sleep dreaming about the events of the week.