The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is erotic fiction. If you are underage, leave now. It is only fiction and no names were changed to protect them because no one is real. I hope you enjoy it, drop me a line if you do.

Sharing – Prologue

Shelly still could not believe her new life. Not that her life was miserable. For someone who had only ever had a few orgasms her whole life, she now was guaranteed several a day. But her life was so bizarre.

Every weekend was a SOWFUMO Weekend. Jared finally told her what it really meant. It did not mean, “Students Of FUture MOmentum,” but in actuality it stood for, “SOns Who FUck their MOthers.” It was a good thing Tammy, Sandy and her were MOWFUBSO’s.

On Friday Nights they would all meet at one or the other’s house. It was almost constant sex until Sunday night when they would head home. She heard the boys discussing all moving into one house. She didn’t think she could take that much sex all the time.

On the weekends, they always came up with some new bizarre games to play. Like the first weekend home, they played Twister. Well, more like Twisted Twister.

“Everyone knows the rules of Twister,” Josh asked? After several nods from everyone he continued, “Well, we are going to play a three dimensional version of twister. We have all the same rules plus four. Rule one, every man has to not only find colors to put his hands and feet on but must has his cock on one female hole. Rule two, a woman moving to a new position must keep one of her holes full. Rule three, if a woman falls down, she must masturbate without losing it until the game is finished. Rule four, if a man loses it; he must sit on the side until the end of the game helping any woman who is masturbating.”

This will be interesting, Shelly thought.

The boys let one of the women go first. Tammy was sprawled on the mat. She chose to face up to make it easier for the first male. That was Ed. But since he always liked the tight ass, he slithered under Tammy and poked her in the ass. Luckily we had all prelubed as asses before the party.

Sandy was next; she chose to be face down. Then Jared slid under her, inserting his dick into her mouth. Shelly was amazed at what a turn on it was to see four of them intertwined on the mat.

Shelly was next. She decided to go face up, hoping to spare her ass hole a few rounds. It was still sore from Jared that morning. Josh took the invite, sliding down her moist tunnel. He felt so damn hot. Frank chose Shelly’s mouth as he laid himself out.

Tammy’s turn. Poor Tammy could hardly move. Trying to twist herself around with Ed impaled in her.

“Ummm!” she whispered as she finally got settled.

Ed spun. Unhooking from Tammy, he flipped over pressing into Sandy’s uplifted ass.

And on it went. Finally Sandy slipped and fell on the mat. There were several wet spots from soaking pussies. She slid over to the side to side. Shelly eyes were fixed on Sandy’s hands as she started rubbing her clit and sliding her finger deeper in her folds.

Four boys and two women meant less empty holes.

Only a short time later a look of consternation came over Frank as Shelly elected to keep his cock in her mouth and release Josh from her pussy as she squirmed to get a hand on red. The movement was too much for Frank who spewed his load into Shelly mouth.

FUCKKKKK! Shelly when over the edge with him, only bared keeping from falling on the mat. Her pussy squirted juice over Ed’s face which was between her legs at the time.

“Hey!” he hollered. “No fair.” He didn’t sound mad at all.

“OHHHHH!!!” came Sandy’s voice from the sideline. “You have to stop or I will lose it.” Frank pulled out but kept masturbating until he shot a load over his mother tits.

Shelly was drunk from the stimuli of taste, touch and smell. Somehow she managed to make it another round.

Tammy didn’t. She was in mid stride, Jared deep in her pussy, when her body orgasmed. Unlike Shelly, she did not catch her balance, her but sliding to the mat. It was a few minutes before she was able to join Sandy and Frank.

Three boys and one woman left all the holes filled. Small quakes went through Shelly as each boy moved. Everyone was so close that they moved very slowly. This only increased the effects on Shelly.

When Josh cummed up her ass, she lost it totally. Screaming through Jared’s cock in her mouth. Jared remunerated by filling her mouth with his own load. Seconds later, she could feel Ed’s cock filling her pussy even as it spasmed around his cock.

“Is it over!! Is it over!!” came a couple of desperate voices from the side line.

“Yes,” whispered Jared.

“UUMMCMAHHHH!!!” joined my two sisters.

Ed was declared the winner. He got to make the game for the next weekend.

The best part of the weekend for the woman is that when they awoke in the morning entangled with each other and the boys, they could remember what had happened. The horror of it had diminished but it was so good for them to be able to talk to each other about it. They were not alone.

A little over a week after she came home, she found Jared’s computer on a porn site, “MILF’s R US”. It was a pay site featuring women in their thirties and forties posing in compromising positions for the cameras. The page he was on had a video of a woman being fucked by a dog. IT WAS HER!!!! She quickly shut down the computer and went looking for Jared.

She had pleaded with him to have her pictures removed. What if someone she knew saw it! He had told her there was nothing he could do. They had bought it from him and it was no longer his property. The only saving grace was they took it at such an angle that you could not get the best look at her face.

She was horrified at first. Then she was kind of turned on by the idea that someone got off watching it. Then she was turned on by the idea that someone she knew might see it. The next day, she found herself going back to the site. Jared had told her the password for the account. There was a number at the bottom that kept growing. She realized it showed the number of hits on the page. Over a thousand visitors and it had only been a few days.

Her hand found its way to her snatch. Soon she was masturbating to pictures of her, Tammy, and Sandy. Damn they were so hot.

Every morning she awoke from a wet dream. Most of the dreams were of perverted acts she would be performing soon. And she awoke with a craving for cum. She was a cum addict. Jared could get her promise to do some perverted act for some cum. Some of them were quite disgusting and degrading. Still, even after she had gotten off, she couldn’t break her promise. What kind of example would she be setting?

Some morning he would have her leave her shades up while she changed. Anyone going by could see her in various stages of dress. It was especially embarrassing if he had her masturbate while standing up. Not even the windowsill hid the long dildo sliding in and out of her. She was certain some of the neighborhood boys had started getting up early to see if they could catch the peep show.

She now cut the lawn in a barely legal bikini. That usually made the men need to walk by her house. She sucked off the dog at least once a week and gave Norton a good fucking once a month. She couldn’t have him get to frustrated.

Each day brought another humiliating aspect to her life. Work outfits got skimpier. Then the assignments came to ‘accidentally’ expose herself to one of her coworkers. It started with more innocent things. Her demi-cup and open-cup bras allowed her nipples to be away poking out. Then he had her wear sheer skirts and stand in front of a window where the sun was shining in. With her new lingerie, they got a pretty fair view of what she looked like.

Then Jared asked for her to send a scan of her tit while at work, then her ass. A day after there was a mass mailing to her office from a temporary email address. My scans were attached. Fred, one of the men Shelly worked with, got in trouble when he made it his background. Luckily no one traced it back to her.

There were plenty of times Shelly purposely bent over to give view of her tits or ass to coworkers. Jared loved to hear her tell him about it while she masturbated.

Once at the beach, Jared had brought her to a beach mostly occupied by teenagers. He had insisted she wear on of her more daring swimsuits. This was on teal one-piece swimsuit that was basically a narrow strip that crept up her ass, strained against her pussy, then split into two strips that barely covered her nipples before tying behind her neck.

Jared had asked on teenager to take a picture of him with his mother. The boy had no problem, except for the bulge in his pants. Then Jared asked him if he wanted a picture with Shelly. He of course agreed. Shelly had wanted to protest but could see Jared was determined.

“I am so glad you taught me to share,” Jared had told her after. Share…

Jared had grabbed a piece of poster board he had just happened to bring. With a magic marker he wrote, “Come have your picture taken with the beach queen.”

Shelly started to protest but remembered how Jared was sharing. Sharing…

Jared took the place of the photographer, encouraging each boy as he came up. He got their email to send a copy of the picture to them.

It seemed like more than half the boys at the beach wanted a picture with Shelly. At first it wasn’t so bad. Then they got bolder. It was almost as if someone had told them that Shelly wouldn’t protest their groping. First there was a hand on a boob, then one on her ass. Then one boy decided to take his picture from behind, groping both boobs. Soon they had her standing and posing with her.

She was getting so worked up that moisture formed in her crotch area. That encouraged one boy to openly rub his finger along her pussy. Why was she letting this happen? Another had her bend over and pretended to spank her. Finally Jared intervened when one boy pulled her top aside and started sucking on one of her nipples.

But at least she wasn’t alone. And it sounded like there might be another member of MOWFUBSO soon. They were taking Ed’s mother out on a camping trip next weekend. She was one hot woman. Shelly blushed as she realized how the thought turned her on.

Speaking of the club, a week after Shelly came home she went to a tattoo parlor to get the club insignia tattooed on her ass. Most of her bikini’s allowed it to hang out in the open. Several times she had to explain it was a sorority tattoo.

The life of Shelly would never be the same.