The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

She Belongs to Me

Part 2

“Ah, finally! What the fuck took you so long?

Pete deigns not look away from the TV as his friends came in. They had left about half an hour earlier to fetch some snacks and beer at the convenience store just across the park.

“We, huh...kinda ran into someone.”

“Oh yeah? Who?”

“Well, look.”

The unshaven student sighs, turns around...and gasps. There, between Shaun and Oliver, stands a naked girl. Well, not completely naked, but the band of white cloth dandling from a string in front of her unmentionables hardly qualifies as a garment.

She is obviously foreign, with her beautiful dark skin, but Caucasian. Arabic maybe? Her thick, black eyeliner is reminiscent of ancient Egypt. Her hair isn’t so iconic though—a slightly wild bob. Her features are adorable, too. Button nose, prominent cheekbones, and a wide, confused gaze as she looks around, seemingly awestruck by Pete’s very normal abode.

His eyes, though, aren’t drawn to her face, but to her huge breasts and wide hips. Two E-sized balloons hanging proudly in the air. They don’t appear fake, either, as she presses her left boob against Oliver’s arm, clinging to him like a little girl would to her mommy.

“Holy shit, dudes.” Finally exclaims Pete. “You just...picked up a naked babe?”

“We were getting back from the store and we saw her getting fondled by an older woman. They were both from the same country. Anyway, she made her cum in front of everyone, and straight up disappeared.”

“What, like...poof?”

“Yeah. Crazy, right? After that, this girl comes to us and just began clinging to me. She tried to speak, but neither of us knew what she was saying.”

“I tried to give her my jacket, because, huh, you know,” States Shaun. “But she yelped and shook it of, almost as if it hurt her.”

“It would certainly be a shame, I mean, look at those knockers! Even that bitch Eva is a washboard compared to her.”

Pete nods in silent agreement. You’re only the sexiest woman on campus until Snow White comes in. Well, Sugar Brown in this case.

“Still, huh...why did you bring her here?”

“Well, she won’t let go, for one...She’s surprisingly strong. And two, I’m no expert, but I thiiiink she wants to fuck.”

As if on cue, the mysterious bimbo reaches down for Oliver’s crotch and caresses his pants longingly. Curiously, none present pay any attention to the TV. Who cares about an attack on the White House, after all?

“Shouldn’t we call the police instead? I get it, she’s a total sexpot, but, huh, she clearly needs help. Plus, what the fuck was the deal with the other chick’s disappearance?”

“Well, take the moral high ground all you want.” Mocks Shaun. “No way I’m missing on that!”

With a smarmy smile, he walks to his friend and caresses the bunny’s shoulder. She coos and babbles something in her unknown language, smiling. So Shaun slides his hand down, cupping her enormous breast and taunting her nipple with his thumb.

“Hmmm...Aaah...”

She lets go of Oliver and cradles herself against the more assertive Shaun, grinding her ample chest against him, making her shiver in pleasure.

“See? The only help she wants is a good fuck. What else do you want, man?”

“I don’t know, she’s way too defenseless...”

“True, but you’re going to plow her anyway and you know it.”

Pete couldn’t argue that.

“Now come on. Let’s take that little sexpot to heaven.”

Shaun takes the mysterious girl’s hands and guides them to his belt. Once she starts undressing him with utter docility, he slides his fingers under her sash...and she lets out a long, happy moan. Nectar trickles along her wobbling thighs. She draws sort, ragged breaths and coos when she sees the young man’s dick unfold out of his shorts.

“That’s a good cumdoll.” He smiles, stroking her ebony hair. “Come here.”

He pulls her to him as he sits down into a sofa, then gently pushes her head down. Bereft of dignity, willpower and self control, the total sex bunny kneels and submissively grabs her breasts to wrap them around his member. She shudders and mews as she starts sliding her tits up and down, and finds her head gravitating toward the bellend, under complete control of her animal instincts.

“Oooh fuck they’re so soft...What are you waiting, guys?”

As an echo, Cumdoll wriggles her bubble butt to draw attention to her yearning, defenseless pussy. She heard the sound of belts unbuckling and smiled in earnest. She was so happy to be helped by such hot, smart guys. Without a hint of regret, she wrapped her lips around the yummy cock and started to suck, as it was the right thing for a good girl like her to do.

* * *

Aaaaah...Soo good. So goood... Monster Lady’s finger was, like, nothing at all. I thought it felt good, but my thoughting isn’t great right now. My pussy knows better. Dick is the best!

“Hey, Mister, wake up!”

He doesn’t wake up, and neither does his delicious dick. Buuuut, I’m still turned on! Fucking made me energied or something. I still feel like there’s cotton balls in my thinky parts, but at least I, huh...huuuh...

“Owie!”

My head hurts. I guess my thinkiness is softer than cotton balls? He he! That means I’m even more cute and fluffy.

...Doesn’t that also mean I’m getting better? I didn’t hurt before, and I think I remember a bit more of who I was. Wonder why...?

“Ow!”

Okay, okay, no more wondering, jeez. ’tslike you want me to stay a bimbo, meanie brain. If that’s how it is, I’ll listen to my pussy instead, nah! And pussy says, the nice boys are snoring so I better go find more! Yeah, best idea! I can’t wait!

* * *

Huh. Not sure if it’s me being all airheaded again or if its, like, super different outside. Could be the two, I’m only remembering a little bit of before. A teenie weenie bit, all alone in a big bouncy castle. I hope it’s having as much fun as me! I mean, the people are funny. They run all around and stuff, shouting. I still don’t get what they say but they’re so lively! I want strong, lively hands on my titties! Guys don’t look very interested in them tho. They’re really fuck...huh, fo-cu-sed. On their game.

I wonder what game they’re playing? They talk together a lot, hold big, flat things with more of that dumb, not-pictury language and raise their hands in the air a lot. I bet they’re waiting for someone to throw them a ball so they can smack it! And maybe the language thing is their name, I dunno. If I find a ball, I’ll give them! Being nice to people makes me feel all fuzzy! Old me shoulda totally tried it!

Oh, hey, I wondered! And I didn’t get hurt. Nope, not going to wonder why! I get your game, brain! I’m not gonna fall in your trap! Plus I told you, I prefer pussy now!

I spot several suuuper hunky boys. Yum! They’re four...huh, no, six. Three? Waaaa...my head spins! Okay, no more counting. It’s hard to know what new me can’t do...Oh well! I can’t count or serious-wonder, but I can have fun, and it’s totally better! I skip to the boys and give them my best smile.

* * *

“Huh, guys? What the fuck is this woman doing?”

“Wow, so national catastrophe is a turn on for some people...Why am I not surprised?”

“Hey, with curves like those, why not be a pervert?”

“Hold on. She looks Egyptian to you?”

The band of grizzled veterans snaps out of their boob-induced daze and remembers why they had taken to the streets. Namely, do something, anything, to support their country as it was falling into chaos. The friendly bimbo doesn’t snap out of anything and hugs the closest gruff guy.

“You’re right...But, huh...” He stammers, embarrassed. “I’m not feeling the terrorist mastermind vibe here.”

“Me neither, but I don’t know, she might have intel on that snake cunt. It’s not like we have any other leads.”

“Got it. At least capture shouldn’t prove too difficult. I mean, who the fuck’s that defenseless?”

The exotic bimbo snuggles against the veteran, squirming a bit but content to keep it a hug for now. Not that she would mind to be ravished in the streets, now that her dignity had been annihilated. But a hug made her feel all funny, too, like a weight being lifted from her. She liked it, oblivious to the fact that her induced bubbliness was slowly but effectively eroding her sealed persona, training her to become a docile, dependent toy beyond recovery.

When one of the desperate and directionless soldiers cuffed her hand, she even giggled, curious to know what game it was.

“Hey! Egypt girl! Do you understand us?”

She evidently didn’t.

“Okay, huh...If she really does have something to do with that monster and her plan for a new Egyptian empire, she could be talking some ancient shit. Maybe we should take her to a linguist or some shit like that.”

“As good an idea as any in this clusterfuck.”

“I’ll make some calls.”

* * *

Waaaah!

We’re going so fast! I knew it, trusting sexy boys is the best! We went into a big shiny chariot and now we’re going super fast like wooosh! There’s a lot of big, pretty lights and lots of people. I kinda feel like old me would be all “meh” and stuff, and totally “gruh gruh I don’t like boys”. Old Me’s so dumb! I’m having the greatest fun ever! Thanks Monster Lady!

None of the sexy guys want to fuck me yet. Like, poopie, but cuddles and starings are good too! I’m a kind and fun girl. A non-monstery, good girl. And that’s, like, the super-mattering thing. That way, I can become like a princess of light and kiss many cute boys! Maybe my brain’s right not wanting to think hard after all.

Anyway, the box stops and I am picked up. Just like a doll. It’s okay, I’m kinda totally a doll now. The strong guy doesn’t look like he’s having trouble at all. So manly! I can’t wait to feel him in my pussy! He and his friends take me to a biiig building with trees around.

A bit later, I’m still not fucked but I meet a new cute boy. I mean, he’s a guy but he’s cute. With glasses. He speaks with the hunky guys as my huggy boyfriend puts me down on a chair. Glasses comes in front of me after a while, and...

“Huh...Do...you...understand me?”

I gasp.

“Ooooh! Yeah! You speak Egyptian?”

What he says next sounds like, huh, ollikuh-rap? I don’t get it.

“I...study it.” Ah, I get it again. “But...how can you know it?”

“Monster Lady turned me all stoopid and stuff, and, like, changed my body and all my words.”

“Do you mean...that woman?”

He turns a big light-y rectangle and shows a picture. It’s Monster Lady holding someone. He’s sleeping but he’s got red on him. I nod.

“What’s your name? Why did she attack you before the President?”

“I dunno. It’s alll fuzzy. I used to know things and do bad stuff, but now I’m just a good girl! It’s fun!”

“Don’t say that!” He frowns. I jump a little. “Huh...my apologies. I’m Nathan.”

“Hi! You’re cute!”

“Huh...thank you. Now, excuse me, I’ll be right back.”

* * *

The young but highly capable PhD in Egyptology turns to his uncle, Rob, and his band of military friends he had just been introduced to.

“I...This is incredible. From what I understood, she’s an American woman who...was transformed by our brand new Public Enemy number One. To what purpose, I cannot say yet. But she speaks ancient Egyptian, from the Eighteenth Dynasty to be precise.”

“Damn.” Says the largest of the veterans. “So she is linked to that monster.”

“Yes, but, as a victim, ostensibly.”

“Or as a weapon of some sort.”

Nathan turns back to the smiling sex bunny, who giggles as she obliviously teases her puffy brown nipples.

“I kind of doubt that. Although...maybe she could be a weapon for us.”

“What do you mean?”

“Ahem...It’s a long shot. “Admits the Egyptologist, ruffling his brown hair. “But if ancient Egyptian supernatural entities are real, maybe untranslated rituals are too. She could help us identify our enemy, for starters. Take the snake-shaped bracelets she’s wearing. They could mean nothing, or they could mean we’re up against Wadjet. Bad news, by the way.”

“Okay, it’s better than nothing. See what you can find with her. We’ll stand guard, in case she turns into another monster or something.”

* * *

The strong guys leave the room. Aaaw...Ah, but Dani-el is still here. I like him! I hop in place to make my boobies jiggle.

“Are we gonna play? I’m cute and horny!”

“Yes you are, but, huh...I need your help.”

“Ooooh! Help? I’m a good girl, I like doing help! Sex, too, but help is totally cool too!”

“Good. Good. First off, do you know anything about the monster lady? Did she tell you her name?”

“No...But, huh, Old Me had a word for her. I dunno, like, idjit? But I’m the idjit. The cute and friendly id...”

“Wadjet?”

“Ooooh, yeah, that’s totally that! You’re sooo smart, Mister!”

I jump on him and hug. I’m so totally in love!

* * *

Nathan, weirded out, gently pushes the friendly bimbo away and pulls a standard, already translated piece of hieroglyphics.

“Can you read that?”

“Hmmm...yeah! It says in...cele...huh, you know, like, party, of the battle of Qadesh, we will say how totally cool the super pha...ra...oh Ramis...nah, Rameses II. He’s way cool. Whats Qadesh?”

“Incredible. Not only did you translate, but by the spirit rather than the letter. Even a moron could get the gist of a sentence by association if he’s a native speaker.”

“Like, huh, what?”

He sighs. The unreasonably sexy girl really was the genuine article. Still, under normal circumstances, finding her would have been the straight path to complete understanding of New Kingdom history.

Do you have any idea how important you are?”

“Huh...no, Mister. Does it get me fuckings?”

“I...Huh...I don’t know. I’ll ask the soldiers outside if you translate some other things for me.”

Embarrassed, Nathan opened another drawer, taking this time some barely understood script.

“Okay!” Cheerfully accepted the nameless bimbo.

* * *

I read a looot of words for cute guy! Forgot his name. Anyway, he told me he needed to think. Must be boring to need that. Like, whatever! I’m sooo horny. I’m ready for my fucking! Totally always am, hee hee!

So I walk out of the room and see the guys and sit on my butt, legs in a V-thingie. I hope this gets them horny, I don’t wanna, like, force them. I’d be a bad girl.

Yay! One of them stands up and caresses my boobies. His hand’s so strong! Makes me feel super cute. I hop and thank him. Owie! An other hunky guy slapped my butt! Why? Makes me feel kinda wet tho. I get down to suck like a good girl, but guy one doesn’t let me. I don’t get what he says...but he gets his dick out so, like, yay!

He grabs my butt and pulls me up. I feel his cock on my leg. Oooh! Am I going to be fucked? Wheee!

“Fuck me, Mister, please! My pussy needs fucking now!”

My heart hurts a bit, like Old Me doesn’t want to, but she’s just being totally silly. Why have a pussy if you can’t get fucked in it? Seriously, that’s like, the dumb...

“Aaaah!”

It’s in! I’m being fucked! I’m being fucked! Yeepee! It’s so goood! Better than the cute boys!

“More, Mister! More, pleeeaAAase!”

My boobies jiggle and my mouth giggles uncontrolly. Mind feels weird. Feels good. No more thoughting. Pussy says hush. Good girl. Good girls get cock. Good girls cum.

“NnghaaaaAAaaAAh!”

Feel something warm inside. Guy lets me go. I talk all high and girly, it’s like my words are as pink as my brain.

“Nooo...I wanna more fun...Fuck me...fuck me...”

Another comes and takes me behind. I feel good again!

“Heeeee! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!”

I’m so cute and pretty they come in after the other to fuck me. I’m so lucky to be cute and booby, I love new me. Good bimbo girl is the best. Good bimbo girl cum again and again and wheeeee!

* * *

I wake up, and I feel my pussy throb. What the...fuck, how am I still so horny, I’ve just been fucked by seven dudes! Wadjet, you are seriously one major c...

Waaaait wait wait. I can think again. I remember who Wadjet is. I...Know who I am! I’m horny as twenty rabbits, but I know who I am! I’m back!

...In a total bimbo’s body. I...am torn between gut-rending disgust and guilty pride. I guess I had time as a shameless slut to enjoy those babies with no strings attached. Still, bonus gazongas or not, I’d very much like my own life back. Maybe that Nathan dweeb has found a ritual or some shit like that. Sounds like gobbledegook, but when you get turned into an Egyptian bimbo, even rituals start to sound reasonable.

Wait. I can remember what I’ve seen in bimbo mode, and...Oh My God it’s not good. Wadjet killed the friggin’ presidents. I watched riots as if they were playful gatherings. I was completely fucking oblivious to all the shit going down. What the fuck. Honestly. I was just like that complete, brainwashed bimbo I fucked when my squad went to that mind-controlled-sluts place. Pretty World or something? Fuck, what do I care?

I walk over the sleeping military dudes—oh, yeah, that’s right, Wadjet put an energy-draining spell on my twat—and open the door. Nathan’s sitting on his desk and...I want to fuck him. Bad. Really bad. Initiate operation Desert Drought.

“OOOW!”

Shit, last time I’m karate-chopping myself in the vagina. Still, I got his attention.

“...What’s wrong?!”

“Don’t mind...aargh...me. You find anything on Wadjet?”

“Could be...I’ve got some spells...” He frowns. “Aren’t you a bit, huh...Different?”

“Yeah. Fucking those guys seems to have restored me somewhat. I’m Kaili by the way.”

“You’re still speaking Egyptian though.”

“Am I? Goddamit.”

I massage my temples and try to come up with my original tongue. I manage to find a few words...only to be greeted by awful pain soon after. I wince, and my heart drops. I might be smarter, but if I can’t speak English past first grader and am horny as all fuck...then I’m still a complete bimbo, aren’t I?

“Okay, so you’re about the only one I can talk with and my country, which I don’t even have a word for, is being conquered by my mom. Great. Might as well help you translate your ritual shit all the...”

He knows too much. I must kill him and save Mother. Holy shit what was that?

“Did...You...Just say ‘my mom’?”

“I did. Something’s wrong.”

Obey, stupid host. Did you think you were cured? You will serve your Goddess and embrace me. Now, slut...Fuck him and kill him. Wh...What the...

“AaaaAAANGH!”

A sudden flush of extreme arousal. I almost came, and it abated exactly squat. Can’t...can’t think. Must fuck. I rub my girls and walk to him, hissing and flicking my tongue out of my mouth.

“What the HELL?!” He screams, terrified. “What’s wrong with your tongue?!”

“I’m a fledgling snake Goddess, you heathen.” I hear myself hiss. “My host has developed a nice forked tongue for me...”

Holy crap, I did? Okay, this is far past fucked. I must regain c... You will not, cheeky host. Enough of your doomed attempts at being your criminal self. Now be a good girl and fuck him. Goddamit, move, you spineless Daniel Jackson reject! GET OUT OF HERE!

The Egyptologist springs out of his chair and shoves his hand forward, palm outstretched.

“I dismiss you, Daughter of Wadjet, the Imperial Snake! Hear me, Heka, and return to your realm!”

My head is pushed back, and I feel a shock inside my head. Then...I’m alone in my thoughts again.

“Ho-holy crap.” Lets out Nathan. “That worked?”

“Wh...What did you do?”

“Egyptian magic. It was supposed to influence Gods.” Oh. Awesome. “I doubt that keeps the thing inside you at bay for too long though.”

“That’d be too easy, yeah, but...What happened? Wadjet wanted to punish me, not turn me into her daughter!”

“I think I have the explanation in one of the texts you helped translate...Did she give you a tattoo?”

I push my only clothing down, revealing the crest. He instinctively looks away. Pshaw, betas.

“All right, yeah, there it is. It’s a mark given to lifelong servants. It makes them channel energy to their Mistress, and, under unclear circumstances, it entirely engulfs them to turn them into minor Gods.”

“I...I’d find that awesome,” I bemoan, “But I kinda don’t want to ruin my country any more than I already did.”

“I should also mention that while I couldn’t translate everything, I found no reference to consent.”

“Of course not.”

I let out a deep, weary sigh. So me getting my smarts back wasn’t good news after all. The Goddess within me is just renovating her apartment.

“Alright, huh...keep translating things, I have to leave before she takes control again and kills you.”

“No objections there. Good luck, and...maybe avoid sexual intercourse.”

“Yeah...If I can.”

* * *

In the bathroom of some bar I don’t know, or at least don’t think I do, I look at my reflection. A supremely cute and sexy brown-skinned floozy with slit irises and a long forked tongue. Incidentally, I have the almost irrepressible desire to belly dance. And fuck, but that goes without saying.

“Naughty little slave.”

I hear this in my head, in ever shrinking intervals. The snake’s coming back. I put as much distance with the university as I could, running—well, lightly jogging, fucking naked knockers—in random directions to ensure neither she or I can easily get back. If ancient Egyptian spells can affect a Goddess, Nathan is our world’s best hope.

Of course, he and other Egyptologists need my help, what with me speaking and reading fluent Egyptian and all, but I’m pretty much cursed to become Wadjet’s loyal little girl now. Yes, fuse with me. We will rule this world. Dammit, why did I have to meet the criteria for divinity and be attached to an evil cunt? Seriously, becoming a Goddess should not be bad news. Fuck me...Worse, since she restored my intelligence before trying to control me, I think it’s safe to assume she can’t if I’m a moron. In other words, going back to the fluffy cotton balls and staying there is the only way to stop her.

And that’s not an option either, is it ? I was a goddamn bimbo! The absolute lowest thing a woman can be! I was nothing but two big boobies, a pussy and a system to carry them around with! I set back women’s rights decades just by existing! Nothing is worse than being that...but...I...I was actually a nice person. No killing, no holding at gunpoint for inconveniencing me...No daydreaming about slashing a passerby’s throat. Just...innocence. I was a stupid slut...but I also felt my shriveled heart beat. Enough to care about all those people that will be enslaved if I join Mother Wadjet.

So...it’s either intelligence, power and being the devil’s little princess, or slutty but good-natured stupidity that could save the world.

Fuck my life.

* * *