The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

She Lives Here Now

Chapter Two

About the story: A strange woman moves into Leanne’s house. Her goal? To remake the woman in body and in mind.

This is my attempt at horror porn. There’s noncon, dubcon, and of course mind control. I hope you enjoy.

* * *

I woke up alone. No white apparition on top of me, no lips gently pressed against mine. I thought for a moment that I was utterly alone. Sitting up in bed, I smiled and stretched my arms out. I started to stand up from the bed—and stopped, as hands wrapped around my waist. Two pale arms interlocking with each other, frail little hands gripping a hold of each limb. I felt her weight like she was made of paper mache, and lifted her from the bed as I walked toward the bathroom. I felt her large breasts against my back, her wet sex above my bottom, and her legs wrapping themselves lightly around my waist.

I walked toward the bathroom, carrying her, unable to keep my legs from moving. I even started to hum a happy little tune on my way, at which point the pale lady dropped off of me. Right before I could see the mirror. I wanted to strain my eyes, or turn my head to try and catch sight of her in a reflection, but again my body would have none of it. I could only stare at myself in the mirror, as my hands lifted to touch the breasts she’d been playing with the night before. They were… huge. They’d gotten easily twice as large, the areola going from the size dimes to quarters that one might seal their lips on and kiss fiercely.

No. No. I had to keep the woman from putting thoughts like that in my head. I had to fight whatever it was that was controlling me—starting by... By combing my hair, apparently. Running my fingers through them, then a brush, adding in a little gel to keep the bounce in my hair, letting it cascade down in chocolate waves of brown. I brushed my teeth, and made use of the bathroom. Then stood up, and went to my closet.

I reached for my normal gray jacket, but my fingers brushed it aside. “Funeral jackets have no place at work,” I whispered. What was I even saying? I loved my drab outfits. The way they made me blend into the crowd, just one of the many. There was nothing special about me, nothing that would benefit from being noticed. Yet my finger brushed aside every gray blouse, and every pair of pants. I came instead to an outfit that made me pale, something that I’d only bought, only worn, for a bachlorette party, when my friend insisted I wear it.

A tight black skirt that descended only halfway to my knees. A bright blue shirt, not even a blouse but an actual shirt, with a built-in shelf of cloth that cupped my still-small breasts. Even through double layers, though, my nipples still poked out in obvious excitement.

I stepped into the skirt, and my thoughts turned instantly to my underwear drawer. My head never turned toward it, though, as I squirmed into the skirt, knowing it was tight enough to cut into my belly and leave a muffin top. It squeezed my narrow hips, too, and yet without underwear I still felt totally exposed.

My hips swiveled out of my control. My legs moved toward the dresser drawers, and for a moment I experienced pure hope as I reached toward one of the top drawers. It was only to grab a hold of two black stockings, though, buried beneath my more sensible underwear and winter leggings. I perched my flat ass on the bed and began to roll each of the black socks carefully up my legs. and up my thighs, stopping just short of the skirt’s edge. Just a hint of my tanned skin would show, now. It was actually a slightly darker shade than it had been yesterday, as if I’d spent an extra day in the sun.

I wondered what else about me would change. The skin was nothing much, but the nipples were literally a huge difference. Would my ass get rounder? Would my breasts get bigger? Maybe my legs would get a little longer, or my thin thighs a little thicker. The thought sent a warmness to my chest, a fuzzy feeling of anticipation that clearly didn’t belong. It should have been terrifying that this woman was making changes to my body, altering me for some unknown purpose, yet I could only feel a warmth and happiness that spread from between my two new nipples.

I found myself moving again, getting off the bed and stepping into my heeled shoes from the night before. They’d only had half an inch of height on them, but they made me feel a little less tiny. Most days. Today they made me wonder if I’d still need them tomorrow, or if I’d be growing that extra half inch.

I had to push those thoughts away as I found myself moving again, walking past the naked white not-quite human woman. Her eyes were on me, and there was a smile on her face. Her finger was pressed into her sex, but she pulled it out as I walked past her, and slid in step behind me. Her wet hand gently caressed my breast, her thumb playing against my erect nipple. Her other hand went to my thighs, and she rubbed until a slow wet spot formed beneath my skirt. I didn’t care how horny she made me, or how desperate I was to believe that thought was planted, because I was moving toward the door. I was moving toward the door with this woman behind me. I dug out my keys from last night’s pants, and grabbed a purse from a hook by the door, and I opened that door and I stepped outside. With the woman behind me. Everyone was going to see her, everyone was going to know something was wrong.

I walked outside with a smile that was maybe actually mine. I turned my head both ways to look around, but no one was out. Only Darla was looking through her blinds, staring at me with narrowed eyes. I smiled at her and waved. I wanted to mouth “Help,” but my lips wouldn’t move. I tried to turn toward the door, but my legs instead moved toward the car. I got in, and I pulled my keys out of the purse I’d put them in and started the ignition. I didn’t hear the other door open, or close, but I knew the other woman was sitting in the seat beside me. Her hand was on my lap, and there was a soft sound I was slowly growing familiar with: her pumping a finger inside herself. Letting out a low moan as she began to squeeze and rub my thigh. I wanted to get out of there, to drive, and to my surprise my body actually responded. I hit the gas and began to move.

I wanted to drive to the police station, but my body locked into its movements again. Perhaps it wasn’t that I had control, but that my desires had momentarily aligned with this… thing’s. We both wanted me to drive, but I didn’t know where it wanted me to drive to. I started driving forward, moving onto the streets and then the highway. Trapped behind a slow moving car, I found myself instinctively driving around it, then hesitating again at the feeling of control. Uncertainly, I sped up until I reached another car, and then slowed down a little. Both options were my choice. Which meant that maybe I could move my own body, so long as I wasn’t directly going against what this creature wanted.

As if to reward my discovery, I felt the naked woman lift the hem of my skirts, and lean toward me. Her naked shoulder was on mine, and then she twisted faintly to press her bare breast against my clothed arm. I continued to drive, cheeks blushing a deep red. I felt my arms lock in place as she began to run her finger slowly across the lips of my pussy, her control taking over again as she flicked against my clit, and my vision turned white—but my foot stayed steady on the gas, breaking in time for the light, and turning properly under her control.

My erect nipples looked like they were going to break out of my shirt, especially when she lowered her mouth to start kissing them through the cloth, leaving a wet round stain about both of my breasts. Everyone at work was going to—Oh. I realized with a start that I knew where we were driving: work. I worked alone in a cubicle, doing data management, but I knew there were still people in cubicles all around mine. People who would notice a naked woman. And friends! Or at least acquaintances, who would care. Someone had to care about the situation I was in.

I drove more eagerly, during the brief moments of actual consciousness I had. The woman was pulling up my skirt and shoving down my shirt to reach the little red cherries that made up my nipples, which were now half my breasts. Her lips were a startling black, but they left no mark but the light wetness of her tongue on my bare skin—and I wondered how no one had pulled me over yet, when I finally came, body still rigidly moving the car as electricity slammed through my mind. I thought it was a miracle the police didn’t pull me over, but I was already pulling into the company parking lot. The white woman tugged at my shirt, and brushed down my skirt, wiping her hand over my clothes until the wetness seemed to disappear. She smiled at me as I stepped out of the car, and I turned away from her long enough to shut the door.

Again, with no apparent moving of the passenger door, I found her behind me. Her fingers rested lightly on my stomach, and her breasts pressed into my spine, in a familiar position. Her feet stepped right behind mine, and I walked—of my own volition, this time—toward the employee entrance of the company building. I saw Jessica, a redhead I worked with, and lifted a hand in eagerness. I was allowed to raise my hand and gesture to her. I was not allowed to point to the lady behind me. When I tried to say help, my voice froze, and instead—out came “Hey, Jessica. How’s it going?”

The woman blinked at me, green eyes a little fuzzy. Then they seemed to clear, and she smiled. “Eh. Fine… You have a nice night?”

“Yeah,” was all I could say. I wasn’t able to add anything about the strange woman, though, who squeezed my waist with a small grin. “I had a nice shower; I played with myself.” I froze internally at those words, shocked at the openness. Me and Jessica were close, she was arguably one of my better friends, but there was a limit to what could be shared. “I’m actually thinking of taking a few days off and getting some work done on my body.” No. No. No, no, no. I was not getting surgery—unless surgery was just an excuse for the changes this woman was working on me. How had Jessica not even asked about her, yet? “And I got a girlfriend.”

“Y-yeah?” Jessica forced a smile. “Tell me about that. The last one, I mean. Not the… the rest.” She squirmed a little, and I thought I saw the faint imprint of nipples through her own shirt. As well as a definite urge to run away. “I never knew you swung that way.”

“Neither did I,” I admitted. “But we met last night, and the way she touched me was electric… I don’t think I’ll be going on any single night outs for a while. Or hanging out.” No. No. No, what was I saying? What were these words coming from my mouth?

“...Are you okay, Leanne?” Jessica leaned forward, like she was going to place a hand on my forehead, but I backed up into the white woman behind me, into the softness of her breasts. My face was pale, and I wanted to scream that none of this was me. Even if I had been forced to enjoy the last night, it was clearly just because of the strange woman’s influence. I wasn’t a lesbian, I wasn’t the sort to just talk about touching myself—I didn’t even own a dildo. Yet there I was, telling her these things. Telling her I didn’t want to hang out anymore.

“Yeah,” I whispered. “Yeah. I’m just… my girlfriend’s demanding a lot of attention; she’s got me tired and fatigued. Not entirely sure what I’m saying, you know?” I tried to force words out. Maybe if I found something that wasn’t directly against what she wanted me to say? “I just need some time alone.” Yes. That was me. “With my girlfriend.” That wasn’t. “But maybe in a few weeks, we can all meet up together… get you a girlfriend, too.”

“I, uh—I don’t think I swing that way,” Jessica muttered, blushing and turning away. Her nipples were definitely visible through her shirt, but she was turning toward the building now. “Tell you what. I’ll see you later, okay?”

“I’ll see you later…” I agreed, smiling. Watching her desperately walk away. Staring at her ass as if it was my last fleeting hope, in those tight black pants that really showed off that heart-shaped butt I could take and kiss and play with. No. More thoughts forced into my head, clearly. Clearly.

I sighed and walked into the building.