The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelley finally gets it!

This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in you area (18 or 21 years old) do not continue.

Copyright © 2017 mark_la688. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at Please feel free to contact the author with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

Chapter 3

Lisa was squatting in the middle of living room. She only had on her stockings, garter belt and the same high heels plus two other things. First was a slave collar with a leash attached that ran between her breasts. The second was a pair gold chains that was attached to each nipple and ran to a matching gold chain worn like a belt around her waist that was threaded through her gold navel ring. Her hands where behind her back which caused her breasts to be pushed out on display.

Her head was down and she was looking at the ground. As Steve came into her view she spoke in a joyful voice “Master, How can Slut serve you?”

“As you heard, when we are in privet mode she automatically calls me Master and can only refer to herself in the third person.” He spoke to her “Slut, stand up.” To my amazement she lifted herself right up to a standing position by just lifting herself strait up without moving her feet or using her hands for balance. I was amazed and Steve could see it on my face. “I have given her legs the strength and balance to be able to go up and down from that position all day long, neat don’t you think?”

“Yea, I like it”

He then pointed to her breasts “Slut, what is this?” “Oh master, there my titties of ours.” Then he pointed between her legs “and this?” “My pussy, my cunt, my fuck hole…” Steve turned to me “In privet mode she can only speak of body parts in these kinds of terms. After all she my personal slut not a normal woman.”

“Remember yesterday when I had her talk from her internal Lisa self?”

“Yea, what was up with that?”

“Well I was so pissed at what she had done to me and my company…mind you she was a key member of my business and was making real good money…I wanted to really punish her. So I have imprisoned her in her own body! She’s in there always seeing and feeling everything. She feels the great pleasure that her body feels by making me happy and doing what she is told and she can’t do anything about it! In fact…I like to have her able to express her internal self verbally like I did yesterday for a day at a time as her slut self goes about doing her normal activities in her slut mode. It’s fun to see her bouncing up and down on my cock, pulling on her nipples while she is cussing me out and telling me how sorry she is and to please let her have her body back and all that shit. In fact let’s do this…Slut, spread your legs and masturbate with one hand and play with your tits with the other and at the same time let the old Lisa speak.”

Immediately she spread her legs and went to work as if she would die if she didn’t make herself cum. At the same time she started speaking “god dam you Steve, you have to let me go. Please don’t keep doing this to me! I’m going insane locked in this fucked up body! Oh god I’m so horney now…I don’t want to feel like this…why…haven’t you punished me enough…oh…I’m dripping from my pussy…I’m so sorry for what I did…please let me go…I’ll do anything for you if you just let me go…ill fuck this guy…I’ll let him cum all over my body…ill make him happy…oh god your making me cum…oh fffuuuucccckkk…” she screamed out as she came all over her hand.

As she continued to finger herself Steve spoke “sorry Lisa but not today. Today you’re going to stay as my personal slut!” “God nooooo…please don’t say that…I’ll be good…” Steve just smiled at her and she looked at him “FUCK YOU YOU BASTARD!” Steve just started laughing and she started to cry. “Oh I’m going to cum again!” she said at the same time crying as if she just found out her whole family was just killed in a car accident. “Oooohhhh, I can’t stop! I’m Cumming you ffffuuucccckkkkeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!”

After she finished cuming Steve told Lisa to go back inside. Instantly she stopped crying and then she smiled “Oh thank you Master for letting me cum twice!”

“Slut, stand at attention” Immediately she stood with her feet spread a foot apart with both hands cupping her tits. Her mouth was partially open with lips looking like they were begging to suck a cock!

“Tell you what…Slut…drop and suck Mark off!”

I stood there stunned yet exited beyond belief!

“Oh, thank you Master! I love the taste of cock!” she squatted in front of me. Never taking her eyes off of mine she started to unbuckle my pants and take my pants and underwear down. Slowly…like as if from a high end porno…she started to lick my cock up and down. She was quietly moaning as if I was stroking her own sex. After she had given me a good working up and down she moved to my nuts…Oh god did it feel good. She sucked one in and wrapped her tongue around it. Then she moved to the other one doing it all over again. After that she put the head of my cock in her mouth. She stared to wrap that lovely tongue around it then she quickly impaled herself on my cock and buried her nose to my abdomen. Now not to brag but my cock is not the smallest one around and at the same time I’m not a freak. I have a good 8 inch cock. She never even had any sign of a gage! She went to town on me! Saliva was pouring out of her mouth nice and thick. She just kept going and going. Her tongue was all over the place. The same time she never let her eyes leave mine! She looked like she was desperate to make me cum and now I’m sure she was. I couldn’t take it any longer and I started to cum. She again impaled herself and then I have no idea where it came from but she started to suck like I would never have thought possible as my cock was not in her mouth but buried in her throat! She took all I had to offer and sucked all into her stomach!

As I pulled out of her mouth with a loud POP she looked at me “Thank you Sir for blessing me with your most wonderful cum!”

I was so drained I sat down on a chair and just stared at her. All I could think of was that being Shelley looking back at me!

I was sold! “Steve…I’m in!”