The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shelly Submits

Chapter 1: Beginner’s Hypnosis

For Shelly Newman; thank you for the inspiration. Good Girl.

* * *

Shelly was a sub girl. She always had been, deep down; had always felt a burning need to surrender to her partner’s wishes. She felt complete and content doing exactly what she was told. She loved kinky sex, she loved being bound and helpless, and she loved the feeling of exposed, helpless submission. Shelly craved to be dominated.

However, she always felt like she was holding something back. She loved role play in the bedroom, but the idea of total submission, giving herself to another person, was beyond where she would draw the line. The thought of total submission made her shiver with both fear and exhilaration – Shelly sometimes imagined what it might be like, but the thought scared her a little.

So, when she found a book on hypnosis which she assumed belonged to her boyfriend, she was a bit concerned. They had discussed it, but Shelly had said she was a hesitant about the idea, so finding an obviously well-read book just lying there on the shelf was surprising.

Shelly sat with it on the couch and flicked through it, skimming chapters on inductions, deepeners, post-hypnotic suggestions. It was all here, and the thought of herself acting out with her control, doing only what her hypnotic master commanded, rose unbidden in her mind.

Shelly thought hypnosis was hot, but that was just fantasy; in real life she knew she had to keep her guard up when she submitted, just a bit, that she couldn’t let herself go totally. Hypnosis seemed to be something that would push her too far into submissiveness.

Shelly thought that any dom/sub relationship could get difficult if her submissive nature was too overt outside the bedroom, as perhaps some of her relationships had been in the past. With her current relationship she had the balance just right – her boyfriend’s willing, owned pet in bed, and only in bed. Otherwise, they were just a normal couple. She didn’t see how being totally submissive could ever be compatible with real life.

But sexually they had tried many things, and discussed much more. Bondage was a favourite, as the physical manifestation of submission never failed to get Shelly hot, whether she was gagged or bound or collared or all three. She liked to see herself like that, reflected in the mirror, her lips stretched over a ball gag, her curly brown hair lying over the tight leather strap, and her large, bouncy F-cup breasts held in place by a strap underneath them, causing them to jut out wantonly, ready to be toyed with or even slapped and pinched until they shone red, her hard nipples betraying how horny she became when she was used and dominated.

But, hypnosis was in the other category; things they had discussed but never tried. If offered a tantalising way to go deeper, become more submissive than ever before, perhaps be physically unable to resist – but that was just a fantasy, Shelly repeated to herself, no matter how hot it was.

Shelly waited for her boyfriend to arrive that evening, and as soon as he did she brandished the book, demanding an explanation. Quite openly and calmly he said yes, hypnosis was something he might like to try; “I’m not sure…” Shelly said doubtfully.

“I’ve been reading all about it, it’ll be really hot,” he said, “let’s try it once;” he insisted, shrugging, “and if you don’t like it we don’t have to try it again. I promise.”

That reasonable to Shelly; she didn’t want to let him down, and even though she was a little apprehensive, the thought of being entranced and ordered to submit made her feel a glowing warmth between her legs. “I don’t know… maybe,” she replied, and they left the subject at that.

* * *

That evening, as they kissed in bed, he brought up the subject again; “how about tonight?” Shelly nervously nodded agreement; here in the bedroom she felt more submissive, and she told herself she could try it once and see what it was like.

“Ok,” he said, shifting position and guiding her down by the shoulders, onto her back.

“Lie quite still, concentrate on breathing slowly and deeply, and relax,” he added, detecting Shelly’s lingering concerns. “You won’t do anything under hypnosis that you aren’t comfortable with,” he said, “all hypnosis is really self-hypnosis.”

“Yes sir,” said Shelly, referring to him by his usual bedroom title, and he smiled as he began to speak in a soothing, mellow voice…

Shelly drifted, feeling as if she was sinking into sleep but held on the cusp between consciousness and unconsciousness, and when she finally felt herself rouse she had no idea how long she’d been out.

“Wow,” she said, looking up at her boyfriend’s face, which bore a slight grin. “What happened?”

“It worked, you were hypnotised,” he said.

“What did you do to me,” she asked.

“You really can’t remember?” he said, slightly incredulously. “For a first-timer, that’s impressive. What I did was put you in a basic trance, and left you a little post-hypnotic suggestion.” He grinned.

“What was it,” said Shelly, intrigued by the mystery of what he’d told her to do while she was in trance, partly turned on and partly worried. But less worried that before, as if she’d gotten over the worst of her fears. It hadn’t been so bad, really.

“Are you hot?” her boyfriend asked.

“Yes sir,” Shelly answered eagerly. He was already on top of her, so he positioned himself between her spread legs. The hypnosis had gotten them both aroused and ready, his cock erect and her pussy wet and glistening. Tonight they didn’t need bondage gear, or role play, they just needed each other, naked and hot, him on top and her below.

He thrust his hips again and again, driving his cock deep into her until they both panted in ecstasy, her big breasts bouncing with every stroke. At the moment of orgasm Shelly’s mind revealed her post-hypnotic trigger – she opened her mouth and found herself compelled to shout “I will obey my master!”

The surprise and the sudden feeling of helpless submission that coursed through her as she felt compelled to speak the words from her own subconscious made Shelly shudder with the same force and pleasure as if she’d had a second orgasm, reigniting the dying embers of the first.

Her buckling, spasming pussy around her boyfriend’s cock drove him over the edge and he came inside her, his face a picture of lust and dominance as he looked down at his obedient girlfriend, dutifully repeating her lines exactly as her exposed, hypnotised mind had been instructed.

As the orgasm faded, they collapsed into each other’s arms; “Good girl,” he said. “Did you enjoy that?”

“Yeah,” she panted. “Hypnotise me again tomorrow, sir, please,” she said softly.

“I will,” he replied.

* * *

The next night, Shelly was hypnotised again. She went deeper, quicker, and again woke with no memory of what had transpired. Her boyfriend wore that same amused grin as her eyelids fluttered open and she focussed on his face, and he kissed her forehead.

“Any idea what happened when I put you under?” he asked.

“No sir,” Shelly admitted.

He laughed; “no? What about if I told you that you were a good girl?”

“I will obey my master,” Shelly said immediately. She blinked. “Hey!” she said, “Did you make me say that?”

“Don’t worry, it’ll wear off,” he said, adding; “eventually. Good girl.”

“I will obey my master,” Shelly repeated automatically. She blushed to hear herself say it again, triggered by his words. She also felt a spread of warmth at her crotch; knowing that she was submitting sub-consciously as well as consciously.

“I changed your post-hypnotic suggestion a little,” he explained. “You like it, good girl?” he asked.

“I will obey my master,” Shelly replied, adding “yeah, it’s kind of hot.”

“I knew you’d like it.” He said. “Now that I’ve done something you like, it’s time for you to return the favour; suck my cock,” he ordered.

Shelly obeyed, sinking down to take his erect cock between her parting lips. She was his submissive slave in bed, after all, and this was an every-day command she was accustomed to obeying. However, as she bobbed her head up and down, licking and sucking attentively, she heard her boyfriend say “good girl.”

“Ah wull obeh mah mastuh,” she said indistinctly, her mouth full of his hard cock. As she obeyed her trigger phrase his cock twitched in her mouth, this clearly turned him on.

“Masturbate, good girl,” he said, and she gave a muffled reply as her hand reached down between her legs. She was so wet already that she easily slipped a finger between her pussy lips to her clit. She moaned.

“Good girl,” he said.

“Uh wull obeh muh mastuh,” she mumbled thickly, wrapping her tongue around the head of his cock to suck on it in the same rhythm with which she fingered herself.

Shelly heard her boyfriend say, “I’m cumming,” and groan with pleasure as she redoubled her efforts to suck his cock far into her mouth and hold the shaft firm between her stretched lips. He shot a load of thick, hot cum into her mouth, and Shelly held it in the back of her mouth, waiting for the command to swallow. She always did; he liked it that way, and she considered it the most elegant solution to the dilemma of what to do with a mouthful of sperm.

“Swallow,” came the predicted order, and Shelly gulped it down. As it slid down her throat she had a sudden thought; what if he triggered her now; she’d gag on the cum in her throat. She had to obey, and it would make her choke and splutter. The helplessness of her situation hit her, which made her pussy tighten around her fingers.

He wasn’t so cruel. He waited until she had swallowed before stroking her hair and saying; “good girl.”

“I will obey my master,” she replied clearly.

He smiled, before rolling over and watching her lying next to him, legs spread and hand buried between them, her face a lustful mixture of obedience and pleasure. She stopped, her hand resting on her thigh, and looked to him for permission to go on.

“Continue,” he said, sliding over to take one of her nipples into his mouth. The friction from his tongue and teeth made Shelly shiver, and as he licked at her nipples and she slid another finger into her pussy she began to feel her orgasm building.

Shelly felt her nipple fall from his mouth as he repositioned himself so his face was level with hers. She looked up into his eyes, and they gazed at each other as she toyed with herself.

“You going to cum soon?” he asked.

“Uh huh,” she replied, biting her lip.

“Good girl,” he said.

“I will obey my master,” she panted.

“Good girl,” he said again, and her conditioned reply came back immediately.

“I will obey my master.”

They lay there, staring at each other, him repeating “good girl,” and her helplessly repeating “I will obey my master.” She just couldn’t help herself, and that thought drove her over the edge. She moaned in orgasm, the single, lustful cry broken only due to her boyfriend quietly saying; “good girl,” and her instant response.

As the last delicious waves of orgasm faded, Shelly relaxed. Her boyfriend stroked her face as they both faded towards sleep. “Good night, good girl,” he said.

“I will obey my master,” she mumbled back tiredly, as they both slipped into sleep.

* * *

The next morning Shelly woke refreshed and happy; last night had been the second night in a row where she had felt absolutely turned on by submitting to hypnosis. Her boyfriend had been right; it was great, and she was satisfied that it added a lot to their bedroom sub/dom relationship without affecting them otherwise.

However, Shelly was surprised at her reply when her boyfriend stirred next to her and softly said; “Last night was great, you were such a good girl.”

“I will obey my master,” she said. “Hey, I thought you said that it would wear off!”

“It will,” he said soothingly. “It’ll wear off when you want it too.”

“I don’t know…” Shelly said, and her fears came to the surface. “You know I don’t want hypnosis to affect our relationship,” she explained. “And I’m just worried about all these post-hypnotic suggestions, whether they’re going to make me behave differently.”

“Don’t worry,” he said, wrapping an arm around her, “hypnosis can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do.”

“And the “I will obey my master” thing?” Shelly demanded.

“It will probably wear off later today,” he said, shrugging. “The sooner you want it to wear off, the sooner it will. Hypnosis can’t make you do anything you don’t want to,” he repeated. “Plus, you can’t be hypnotised if you don’t want to be, and if you don’t want to be hypnotised again then we can stop.”

“Okay,” said Shelly, satisfied. She didn’t know if she wanted to end this new phase in their relationship, but was glad to hear him she could decide whether she was comfortable with it.

She was relieved, although now that Shelly thought about it properly she realised that her fears probably were misguided; she recalled hearing that hypnosis couldn’t make a subject do anything she didn’t want to. I suppose I must just want that trigger to still work, she thought; it makes me hot, after all. She stopped worrying about it an got on with her day.

Throughout the day, Shelly wondered if the trigger would still work. She tried saying “good girl,” quietly to herself which had no effect, but she expected it needed to be her boyfriend saying the line anyway. For a while the mystery worried her a little, but as the day went on the thought began to turn her on again.

Eventually, after hours of wondering at the back of her mind if she was still following her conditioning, she realised that she hoped she was. The thought made her a little bit wet, picturing herself submissively parroting the phrase whenever she heard her trigger. She ran her teeth over her lip, lightly biting it, as she thought about how much it had turned her on last night.

Her conclusion; what was the harm in a bit of hypnosis when they both enjoyed it so much. And like her boyfriend said, she could stop any time she wanted. If it got too much she could stop letting him put her into a trance.

That night, in bed, Shelly told her boyfriend about her realisation.

He agreed; they both enjoyed using hypnosis in their relationship, so there was no reason to stop using it.

He smiled, and Shelly realised that she must look expectant. She had been waiting for him to say the trigger phrase, and she knew that he knew it. He exhaled slowly, sitting back, watching her lightly biting her lip and waiting patiently. The silence stretched out until he levelly asked; “What are you waiting for?”

“I want you to say… you know…” Shelly said, a little embarrassed to be asking for him to call her a good girl, particularly after her misgivings about it that morning.

“Your trigger phrase?” he asked. “Is that what you want me to say?”

“Yes sir,” she replied, blushing.

Her boyfriend reached out, removing the straps of Shelly’s bra and pulled out her large, round breasts by her nipples. She gasped a little in pain and pleasure. He tweaked her nipples, and pulled the two huge orbs round in slow circles. Shelly compliantly allowed him to do this, she was his submissive. Usually this rough, dominant treatment would turn her on, but tonight she was distracted, all she wanted was to hear her trigger phrase.

“You want me to say your trigger phrase,” he mused, almost rhetorically. Shelly nodded, and he brought the flat of his hand down across her breast in a slap, causing her to straighten her back and gasp in surprise. It jiggled around her chest, swaying to and fro from the impact.

“Say “Yes, sir” when I ask you a question,” he scolded her.

“Sorry sir, yes sir,” she said, hanging her head. Normally she would remember, but tonight she was so distracted.

He pinched her hard nipples, making her moan with arousal. He held them until they throbbed with pain, and when he finally released them they flashed with another wave of pain as the blood rushed back into them. He eventually said; “I told you he trigger would wear off if you wanted it to, so why do you want me to say it? Is it because you want to check if the conditioning has worn off, or is it because you love the feeling that being my submissive hypnotised slave gives you?”

“The second one, sir,” Shelly replied truthfully, needing to hear her trigger.

He smiled again, drawing out the wait that little bit longer, before saying softly into her ear; “good girl.”

“I will obey my master!” she blurted out, gasping from the delight that coursed through her knowing that she was still following her post-hypnotic instructions a full day later.

“Good girl,” he said, chuckling at her enthusiastic response.

“I will obey my master,” she said again, more slowly and deliberately this time, revelling in the feelings of submission she felt as she heard every inevitable word come from her mouth.

“Do you want me to hypnotise you again?”

“Yes sir,” she replied with certainty.

“Tonight, I am going to do things a little differently,” he said, and Shelly nodded.

“What I am going to do will make you more devoted to my wishes, more malleable to my commands, and it will make the pleasure you feel from obeying and submitting to me much greater – after tonight, when I say your trigger you will feel a glow of glorious submission and arousal,” he added.

Shelly sighed with happiness at the thought.

“But I need you to agree to let me take you deeper than ever before, condition you under hypnosis for a long, continuous period of time, until you are able to slip into trance at my word of command. Once you agree, I will proceed with your hypnotic training.”

Shelly hesitated; that sounded more serious. She had been relying on the fact that she could choose not to submit at any time as a known limit to her comfort zone; if that choice was removed she would be vulnerable, exposed to his commands. She shivered, partly from trepidation and partly from arousal at the thought of submitting even more, and feeling the pleasure that came from simple, single-minded obedience.

“I won’t do anything under hypnosis I don’t want to do, right?” Shell asked uneasily.

“That’s right; you will only follow commands that, deep down, you know are right for you,” he confirmed.

Shelly took a deep breath, now sure of her decision; “okay, I agree.”

“Tell me exactly what you agree to,” he said.

“I agree to let you hypnotise me to deepen my trigger phrase and give me a new trigger that lets you put me into a trance whenever you command.”

“Good girl.”

“I will obey my master,” she said contentedly, as he began to speak softly, quickly, whispering into her ear as she felt herself relaxing and drifting off into trance…

* * *

… Shelly woke up the next morning feeling wonderful. Well rested, energised, and sexually aroused. As she awoke though, al those feelings were joined by confusion. Why couldn’t she remember last night, and why was she wearing headphones.

She sat up in bed and slipped them off, knitting her brow as she struggled to recall anything after she had agreed to be hypnotised. Her movement caused her boyfriend to stir.

“What happened last night?” asked Shelly.

“You have been in trance for eight hours,” he replied, and Shelly gaped in astonishment. She felt like she had been asleep, but as she couldn’t remember anything since she had felt herself drifting into trance he must be right.

“And these?” she added, holding up the headphones.

“Trance deepener,” he replied, “I couldn’t stay up all night talking, so I gave you the deepening MP3 to listen to, over and over again.”

“Did it work?” asked Shelly, who felt no different to how she’d felt the previous morning, just a little more aroused and much calmer about any commands her mind may have been conditioned to follow.

“Want to find out?” he asked.

“Yes sir,” she replied.

“Good girl,” he said, and Shelly let out a shuddering breath as she felt a mixture of pride, submission and arousal at being called a good girl.

“I will obey my master,” she said, as she knew she must. She paused for breath, then said, “That was wonderful, thank you sir.”

Her boyfriend nodded acknowledgement.

“And the other thing, the sleep command?” Shelly asked, feeling more nervous about this aspect of her conditioning.

“Let’s find out, sleepy girl,” he said…

… and Shelly woke up. Her boyfriend was dressed, sitting by the bedside, and slipping on his shoes.

“Does that answer your question?” he asked.

“Yes sir,” said Shelly, awed by the power he now had over her and feeling the heat between her legs. Sitting up, she let the covers slip from her large, pale breasts and stretched, causing them to wobble and drift apart as she stretched her shoulders. She ran her fingers over her nipples.

“You know, sir,” she said, “we didn’t get a chance to do anything last night, since the hypnosis took so long, so maybe we could…” she tailed of, lifting her breasts in her hands and tilting her head so that her curly hair spilled from her shoulders.

“Not now,” he said, “I have to get to work.”

Shelly moaned plaintively, but her boyfriend ignored her arousal, simply bending to kiss her on the lips and say; “Later, if you’re a good girl.” He then left the room as she called after him; “I will obey my master!” and felt the wave of pleasure that went with it.

When he’d gone, Shelly decided that she needed release anyway. She’d woken up horny, and being repeatedly triggered had only made her hotter and wetter.

She threw the covers from the bed and lay back, her hand immediately dropping to her hungry pussy, her fingers coated in wetness almost instantly as they rubbed up and down with wonderful friction. She thought of submitting to her boyfriend as her fingers expertly flicked and teased at her clit. She moaned first with pleasure but then with frustration as she realised that she wasn’t getting herself any closer to orgasm.

Her fingers rubbed at her pussy, sliding into her until her pussy lips were puffy and red and her fingers were getting sore, but she still couldn’t seem to make herself cum. She groaned, and reluctantly stopped trying. She had to leave for the day, and her boyfriend’s sleep command demonstration and her pointless masturbation had already made her late.

As she showered, Shelly wondered why she had not been able to orgasm. She supposed it was because she was in a rush to leave, and was still tired, and had nothing to do with her post-hypnotic suggestions. She had vaguely wondered if was that, but the thought washed away as easily as water down the drain. Besides, she was sure her boyfriend would be eager to experiment with her newly reinforced “good girl” command that night, and she would be permitted to cum then.

Not that she wasn’t permitted to cum now, she thought. Or was she? No, that was silly. She was just in a rush to leave, that was all. It had nothing to do with permission. She and her boyfriend had experimented with orgasm denial before, using pain and pleasure in bondage to keep her just on the edge, but this was different; hypnosis couldn’t make her do anything she didn’t want to, and she would remember if she had been told she couldn’t have an orgasm. Surely.

Satisfied, Shelly went about her day. But all the way from morning to evening she felt a constant gnawing arousal, making her rub her thighs together throughout the day, biting her lip as the pleasure grew, and sighing in relief as she spread her legs and let a little cool air in to make her feel a little less aroused. She was glad she had worn a skirt without panties, as it gave her better access to her pussy when she simply had to reach down and give herself a few wonderful strokes.

But she still couldn’t cum, and her pleasure built throughout the day so that when her boyfriend arrived that evening she threw herself at him, drawing him in a tight embrace and kissing him passionately.

“I’ve been so hot all day,” she said sultrily, smiling and pushing her body into his, pressing her breasts into his chest so he could feel her stiff nipples and would know how turned on she was.

“I know you have,” he said, and Shelly wondered how he knew. She had convinced herself that it wasn’t a post-hypnotic suggestion, but how else could he have known?

“Sir, how did you -?” she began.

“Shush,” he said firmly, cutting her off, and kissed her lips. When he broke off he didn’t give her the chance to draw her breath before he said; “good girl,” and all thoughts of orgasm denial were forgotten as Shelly flushed with arousal responded to her trigger;

“I will obey my master.”

“I know you will,” he said, and broke off from her embrace. “Strip for me,” he ordered.

Shelly was his submissive, and she knew when he wanted to be dominant. It felt even easier to follow his instructions tonight, so natural, and the lust she felt was so great that she would have done anything he asked of her if it meant that she would be pleasing her master, and if she might get the orgasm she needed so much.

Shelly began to strip slowly, provocatively, until her boyfriend said “quickly,” and she scrambled to remove everything as fast as she could. She soon stood entirely naked before him, hands by her sides and her clothes in a pile at her feet. While she stripped her boyfriend had left the room, and when he re-entered he was carrying their box of bondage gear with him. Shelly bit her lip in anticipation of a mind-blowing evening of sub/dom sex. He noticed her eyes fixed on the box.

“Good girl,” he said.

“I will obey my master,” she blurted out, her mind still feeling the need to rush. Her boyfriend held out his closed hand in front of her face and opened it to reveal a shiny black ball gag.

“Open,” he said, and Shelly’s jaw dropped obediently. He pushed it into her waiting mouth, then stepped behind her and secured it so her lips were wide over the shiny silicone. Shelly then heard the slick sound of leather being adjusted, and felt a cold collar sliding around her neck. Although she kept her head up, out of the bottom of her field of view she could see and feel the collar’s leash falling down between her breasts.

“Good girl,” he breathed into her ear.

“Uh ull uheh mu muhtuh,” was now all she could manage in reply, causing her to feel the warm drip of drool trickling out between the gag and her bottom lip. She felt so submissive, so controlled, and so hot, that her legs now wobbling with the pleasure she felt every time she restated her obedience. Her boyfriend noticed, and took her leash in his hand, his hands brushing her nipple as it found the leash and making Shelly moan even from this light touch.

He yanked the leash and Shelly stepped forward, allowing herself to be walked into the bedroom. He pulled more firmly to make her bend at the back, and then pushed her onto the bed. She bounced and then lay there, patiently awaiting further instruction – which came as soon as her boyfriend was ready.

“Arms up,” he said, expertly tying her presented wrists to the headboard, then “legs apart” was followed up by securing her ankles to the bedposts. She was soon fixed in the spread-eagle position, so open and available, gag jutting from her mouth and collar keeping her neck straight and eyes facing upward.

“Good girl,” he said.

“Uh ull uhuh muh uthtuh,” she gurgled again through the gag, gasping with desire as she received her subconscious wave of pleasure.

She felt him get down on his knees between her legs, then stretch up so his arms framed her head and so his cock was poised above her achingly hot, wet pussy. He guided it into her pussy, just the head, and paused. He waited there for what felt like hours, and all she could hear was his and her breath and the beating of her heart, until he suddenly thrust forward.

She moaned into the gag, letting out all of her pent-up need in a continuous exhalation which extended over a number of his powerful thrusts, punctuating the sigh with little whimpers as the force jolted her up and down the bed.

He kept going, every stroke making Shelly feel so fulfilled, so gloriously submissive and so wonderfully dominated. She felt like cumming but couldn’t, and being kept on the edge was making every breath cum out as a whine, edged with frustrated lust.

He pulled back, his cock sliding out of her pussy with a wet sucking sound. Shelly felt like crying out in disappointment, but jumped as she felt a cold metal object replacing the cock in her pussy. It was a vibrator, which buzzed into life, soon warming up within her flesh and bringing her back to the impassable edge of orgasm in seconds.

She felt her boyfriend’s cock slide between her big f-cup breasts, and felt his hands drawing them around his shaft as he began to slide up and down. His hands pinched and squeezed her nipples, the shivers of pain radiating across her breasts and keeping her right on that edge.

He grunted, his cock twitching and spurting a thick blast of semen up her chest and onto her collar and neck; a little landed on the gag, wobbling on the smooth black ball. As he came he pinched her nipples tighter, and she screamed into the gag – it was wonderful, unbelievably erotic pain, different to the wet, buzzing pleasure in her pussy but uniting with it perfectly.

“Doesn’t this feel great?” her boyfriend asked, panting, looking down at her flushed face and chest, shiny with a slick coat of perspiration and now glistening with strands of his cum.

“Uth thur,” she replied.

“And do you want to cum?” he asked, teasingly.

“Uth thur!” she confirmed desperately.

“You are under a post-hypnotic command,” he told her, “that means you can’t cum until I give you permission.”

Shelly knew now that her suspicions, in the back of her mind all day, were true. She should have been bothered by this, she thought vaguely, but she just wasn’t. Not anymore. If giving up control over when to cum meant she could feel so fantastically submissive and aroused then she just didn’t care about losing her choice in the matter.

“I am going to take your gag out,” said his voice from above her. “And when I do I want you to tell me whether you want to cum – just a yes or no. But if you get to cum, you have to agree for me to hypnotise you deeper than ever before, make you more submissive, and make you accept all of my post-hypnotic commands. You have to agree to listen to hypnosis audio every night for this to happen. So, do you want to cum, and accept this? Yes or no?”

Perhaps if Shelly had been able to think about anything except the burning need to have an orgasm she would have considered the repercussions about agreeing to this, but when she felt her boyfriend’s fingers freeing the strap at the back of her neck she only had one word at the tip of her tongue.

“Yes!” She yelled, hoarse from her constant moaning, and eyes rolling back as she felt her body responding, closer to the edge of cumming than ever before. She looked up, longing for his word of permission.

“Tell me you need to be my hypnotised slave,” he said calmly.

“I need to be your hypnotised slave!” she shouted back urgently.

“Cum now,” he said, and she let it all out. She squirmed, her pussy finally spasming around the vibrator which had practically turned her clit numb – but now the feeling was back, magnified many times in the waves or orgasm, hitting her over and over with such pleasure that she felt almost unable to draw breath into her gasping lungs.

Her restraints were pulled taut as she twitched and flopped around the bed, her stomach arching as she rode the vibrator and her boyfriend twisted her hard nipples.

Eventually, slowly, her orgasm receded, and she slumped on the bed. She felt the restraints being removed, then the collar, until she lay naked and panting on the ruffled bedsheets. Her boyfriend straddled her upper body, his cock now resting on her pink breasts, and pushed her hair away from her ears.

“Time for you to enter the next stage of your training,” he said, placing the earphones around her head. He looked into her eyes, half-closed from the peaceful aftermath of the explosive orgasm she had just experienced, and whispered “Sleepy girl.”

Her conscious mind switched off instantly, and her subconscious mind listened.