The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This fictional story contains scenes of mind control, gay sex, incest, and more gay sex. If this is a problem, or if you are not of legal age, then read something else.

Copyright © 2008 by Eromenos. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Send comments to

* * *

Shepherds of Men, Chapter 1

Alex Wilkins was nervous as he sat in Prof. Calder’s waiting room. His application for the prestigious all-male Shepherd College had made it past two elimination rounds already, and he was awaiting his interview with a faculty member. It didn’t help that his older brother, Michael, was accepted the previous year; they shared as much competition as they did brotherly love.

Like his brother, his latent psionic talent was identified by the College, and he was urged to take a battery of mental and psychic tests. He would never admit it, but his brother’s tutoring helped him greatly at harnessing his latent powers. Not that he’d need to, since his brother never hesitated to remind him of it.

Bored and anxious, Alex tried to calm himself and open his mind to his surroundings. He could make out vague impressions but still couldn’t perceive anything clearly. He felt his senses spreading out over the university campus.

‘That’s odd,’ Alex thought, ‘I can’t sense anything inside Shepherd College.’ It felt like something was preventing him from seeing into the College, even though the rest of the university was an open, if dimly lit, book to him.

“Alex?” Alex snapped out of his scrying. “I apologize for the delay,” said Prof. Calder, “Please come in.”

Alex stood up and walked into Prof. Calder’s office. The was about 2:00 pm, and afternoon sunlight poured into his office. The office itself was tastefully arranged, and numerous books lined the walls. Alex could see two side doors, one closed and one opening to a small bathroom.

“Make yourself comfortable Alex,” said Prof. Calder as he motioned to plush chair before his desk and took his own seat. Alex sat down, nervous and trying to remain calm. Prof. Calder laughed slightly.

“Don’t worry Alex, you’ve already been accepted.”

Alex’s head bolted up, a shocked look coming across his face. Prof. Calder laughed again, a warm smile coming across his face.

“Wha- I- I don’t know what to say,” Alex stammered out.

“How about thank you?” Prof. Calder suggested.

“Thank you, Professor!” Prof. Calder leaned across the table and extended a hand to Alex. Alex stood up and reached for it, and the Professor shook it firmly but gently. “Your welcome. To be honest, though, you should also thank your brother Michael. He prepared you quite well. You were the best candidate that we’ve seen in quite some time, and I’m certainly excited to have you.”

Alex blushed at the praise. “I don’t wanna stoke his ego, but you’re probably right,” said Alex. Prof. Calder chuckled. “If you don’t mind, describe to me what you remember of your conditioning.”

A confused look came over Alex’s face. “I don’t think I understand.”

“Well, let me rephrase the question then. How was it that Michael helped you with your application to the College?” Alex proceeded to tell Prof. Calder about some of the pointers and exercises that Michael taught him. “I guess it was just some basic stuff, right?” Alex said.

A bemused expression came over the Professor’s face. “Very good then.” The Professor stood up. “Michael, if you’d please?” Alex was startled by a presence at his left. He looked over and saw his older brother standing beside him, naked and groggy, dazed expression on his face. As he was trying to figure out both how Michael snuck up on him and why the hell he was naked, Michael reached out and touched the tips of his index and middle fingers to Alex’s forehead.

Submit

Alex felt the command slide into his mind. In one moment he was about to cry out in confusion, and then in the next he didn’t feel in control of his thoughts.

“Stand before me, brother,” Michael said.

Alex had only been stoned once, but he felt like it now—just a hundred times more so. He felt Michael in his mind, and it felt like his older brother’s hands were guiding his movements. Alex slowly stood up and walked over to Michael.

“What’s happening?” Alex groggily whispered.

“It’s okay brother. You can trust me.” Michael said, also groggily.

Come to me

Both Alex and Michael turned around and walked over to the Professor who was standing in the large, open space by the window. He had already drawn the curtains.

The two brothers stood before the Professor obediently. “Michael, we will now begin your lesson for today. First, command your little brother to remove his clothing. Try to do so using eye contact only.”

Michael moved into position in front of Alex. He focused his gaze upon Alex, his crystal blue eyes piercing into those of his little brother’s. Michael reached out with his mind, using the eye contact as a focus. Alex struggled to look away, but his older brother’s eyes were simply too captivating. Michael caught his brother’s gaze and locked on, Alex’s hazel green eyes returning his intent stare. He entered Alex’s mind.

“Michael, what’s happening-

Silence

Alex’s sentence dropped off midway, and his mouth remaining slightly open.

Submit

Alex felt the command slide into him. He struggled to resist it. He was quickly becoming glistened by sweat from the effort.

Submit

Michael’s commands were filling his mind. Alex was becoming unable to recognize his own thoughts from the commands Michael was putting into his mind.

Remove your clothes

Alex peeled off his tee-shirt without hesitation, and then his sneakers. He pulled off his socks and tossed them over by his now-discarded shirt. He hadn’t registered that Michael had put a command into him until he got to his shorts, where he began realizing what he was doing-

Remove your clothes

-he removed his shorts without hesitation, and then his briefs. He now stood before Michael naked and obedient.

Submit

Submit

“Very good Michael. Take your place beside Alex,” said Prof. Calder. Michael obeyed, and the two brothers stood awaiting the Professor’s next command.

The Professor took a moment to admire the pair. They were both excellent specimens, both mentally and physically. Michael had been a wrestler in high school and had maintained his honed physique after entering the College. His muscled body, as part of his initiation into the College, was smooth and hairless, and his head was crowned with wavy, dirty blond hair. Alex was also very fit, but he was more lithe and spry as a soccer player compared to Michael’s larger frame. Alex’s legs and crotch were lightly dusted with hair, but the rest of his tanned body was relatively smooth. While Michael was handsome, curly brown hair framed Alex’s cute and adorable face.

The Professor commanded the boys to become erect, projecting into their minds the sensation of an intense blowjob. He took special notice of each brothers’ cock, Alex’s 7 inches matched only by his brother’s impressive 8.5 inch member. “Well, size seems to run in the family.” Even though they were thoroughly entranced—and powerfully distracted from his last mental command—each brother blushed at the complement. “After completing the curriculum here at Shepherd, you’ll find yourself endowed even further. Prof. Calder proceeded to strip, and he revealed to the boys his own impressive body. He was ripped, his muscles hard and toned. His body was also hairless, his head topped with a shock of thick, jet black hair, and his cock an intimidating 12

“And now for your lesson Michael. You can learn from this as well Alex.” He directed the brothers to positions on the floor, Alex kneeling and Michael on all fours in front of him with his firm ass presented invitingly. The Professor commanded them to make eye contact, and they felt their master’s power flowing between them. “For learning about the physical health of your submissive, the best method is to mentally enhance your sensory capabilities and examine the body directly. In short, you mind control yourself in order to learn about your target.”

Prof. Calder knelt down beside Michael. “Alex, direct mental communication will be difficult for you until you have been initiated. So, Michael and I will speak for your benefit. Before we begin, I will have Michael describe the conditioning he has received in his first year at Shepherd College.

Michael’s voice was distant but confidant. “Master Calder has added me to his stable. I have opened up my mind to his control. I have submitted to Master Calder completely. He can penetrate my mind at will, and has implanted many things within me. Master Calder tamed me in order to more powerfully direct my psionic development, and he rewards my obedience by enhancing my mind with his control and my body with his seed.”

Alex was reeling, and would have bolted from the room were it not for Prof. Calder’s grip on his mind. What the hell was going on? What had he gotten himself into? What had this maniac done to his brother—and what they both done to him?

“I can sense your fear, Alex,” said the Professor. “But, obedience has many rewards as Michael’s power over you demonstrates. You will have this power in time, and you will come to understand the purpose of Shepherd College.

relax

If Michael’s mental commands had been a spark, then the Professor’s command hit Alex’s mind like a lightning bolt. His fear melted away immediately.

submit

Alex couldn’t remember why he felt afraid. He was happy to kneel before the Professor and submit. Prof. Carter could feel Alex’s mind absorbing Michael’s revelation.

“That’s better,” said the Professor, smiling compassionately. He gripped Michael’s hair and yanked it, bringing his mouth up. The Professor kissed him passionately, and drew away after a moment but keeping his grip on Michael’s hair.

“Back to today’s lesson. Everyone has a distinct sensory profile. Michael’s taste is distinct from your own and from mine, for example. Prof. Carter commanded Michael onto his knees, and he folded his hands together behind his head. The Professor then buried his face in Michael’s smooth armpits and breathed deeply. “The same applies to scent. From just these two senses, you can gain an immense amount of information. For example, I can sense that Michael is STD-free, has graduated to a fully semen-based diet and last fed another boy in my stable, and his blood-type is A negative.”

The Professor moved on from Michael’s armpits to his asshole and penetrated it with his skilled tongue. He took his time with his inspection, enjoying his mind-slave’s musk. Michael quickly developed a raging hard-on. After some time, the Professor addressed Alex.

“I can sense that Michael is 19 years old, is certainly not a virgin, and possesses an initiate’s unique digestive qualities. His rectum is also beginning to develop the ability to auto-lubricate,” said the Professor as he wiped a dab of Michael’s lube from his mouth.

Alex’s shock came and went almost instantly, the Professor’s command still firmly implanted in his mind. He was still rather awestruck by the demonstration—not to mention the sight of Michael’s statue-like hairless body. Michael’s rimjob rippled into Alex’s mind, and Alex was sporting an equally impressive hard-on.

“Alright Michael. I’ll now show you how to sharpen your senses. You will then practice on your little brother.” The Professor reached into Michael’s mind and made the necessary adjustments. Michael felt the his Master’s presence, his mind penetrated and probed like his asshole just was—and the sensation even more pleasurable.

Michael, registering that his Master was finished, moved up to Alex. He reached into Alex’s exhausted mind and met with no resistance. He commanded Alex to fold his hands together behind his head. Michael proceeded to bury is face in Alex’s armpits, taking in his sweaty scent. He licked up the sweat, and then proceeded to his little brother’s crotch. Michael luxuriated in the youthful scent of Alex’s musk, all while lapping at his balls and asshole. His mouth homed in on Alex’s cock, and he began to suck it generously.

The Professor knew what about to happen, and focused in on the two boys.

you may not cum until i command it

The command was absorbed by both without resistance. Michael continued to suck his helpless little brother, and Alex submitted eagerly to his brother’s mouth. Any thoughts of guilt or shame that Alex felt about getting a blowjob from another boy quickly melted in the face of the Professor’s command to relax and submit.

“Alright Michael, report.” Michael quit his blowjob immediately and knelt beside Alex.

“My little brother is 17 years old, type A minus blood, is a virgin and is STD-free, is not yet initiated, and his last meal was a bowl of cereal and milk with a glass of water for breakfast. I also tasted fear and anxiety in his sweat and musk. His pheromones are similar to my own. He is an excellent physical specimen.”

“Very good Michael.” Prof. Calder stood up and walk over to the two boys. He placed a hand on each brothers’ face and tilted their gazes up to meet his own. “You will make an excellent addition to my stable, Alex, and I look forward to penetrating both your mind and body during your initiation. In the meantime, Michael will continue to condition you in preparation for your entry into the College. Michael, you are to begin Alex on a semen diet, but his ass is for me only. Do you two understand?”

“Yes Master Calder,” said the brothers in unison. Alex wanted to ask his Master a question, but the Professor sensed it forming in his mind.

“It’s called psy-blinding. I removed your perception of Michael from your mind, and hence you did not respond to his presence. That’s why you didn’t see him.”

Alex mulled this over in his mind, impressed by yet another feat of mental power possessed by his Master.

you will have this power in time, my boy

“Before I adjourn our meeting, Michael needs to be fed.” The Professor had gotten hard by this point, his massive 12 inch cock pointing out menacingly before him. Prof. Calder projected an image into the boys’ minds, and they arranged themselves in position with the Professor behind Michael and Alex in front of him. Michael tilted his ass upwards in anticipation, and opened his mouth accordingly.

Prof. Calder and Alex thrust themselves into Michael in unison. Michael took both of them like a professional, his hungry ass clenching and messaging his Master’s cock while is mouth worked on Alex’s more timid member. He hadn’t been fed since yesterday and was thrilled at the thought his Master’s and little brother’s seed filling him.

The Professor knew his mind-slave well and pounded his ass without restraint. His rammed his 12 inches all the way into Michael, pulled it out just as fast and repeated his skewering for what felt like an eternity. He could feel Michael’s body heat on his cock, and could feel his precum mixing with the boy-lube that the initiate’s enhanced body was producing. The Professor angled his thrusts to hit Michael’s prostate with a sharp-shooter’s accuracy, and he could feel his athletic body quiver with each frantic thrust.

While his cock was working up Michael’s eager ass, Prof. Calder went to work on Alex’s mind. Michael’s mouth was more than enough distraction for the Professor to slip into Alex’s subconscious completely unnoticed. Not that Alex could resist a psionic of Calder’s prowess, but the Professor wanted Alex to feel the mental implants as his own thoughts. He had big plans for the big brother Michael and little brother Alex.

you desire authority. you want to be controlled

Alex was in ecstasy with Michael on his cock. He bucked his hips in rhythm with Michael’s sucking.

your mind is open to me. you cannot resist my presence in your mind

Alex’s body was on fire, his skin glistening with sweat. The brothers’ musk was filling the room, and the Professor breathed deeply of the potent aroma.

i am your master. you will obey my commands without resistance. your mind is mine to mold as i see fit

Prof. Calder gazed lustily at the beautiful boy before him. He reached out to Alex and tenderly caressed his cheek. Alex’s eyes were glazed over with pleasure and submission. A dreamy smile spread over his face as his Master caressed his cheek.

you will have sex with males only

Alex could feel Michael’s face buried in his crotch, his brother’s gasps tickling his pubes. His big brother deep-throated him intensely, his throat working on his head furiously.

you want your mouth and ass to be filled with male seed. you hunger for it, and it nourishes you

The Professor could feel the two boys’ lust, and knew they would have both exploded with semen without his command implanted in their minds. He wasn’t done yet.

you want your seed to fill other males. you need to feed as well as be fed

“How does it feel, Alex?” asked Prof. Calder.

“Incredible Master! I can’t wait to flood Michael’s mouth with my seed!” Alex proclaimed between ragged breaths. The Professor was very pleased; his commands had become Alex’s thoughts seamlessly The boyÕs mind was so supple and beautiful, but knew that deeper penetration of such an untrained mind would damage it. He pulled Alex into a wet, heavy kiss, his tongue exploring the young man’s willing mouth.

Michael was moaning loudly with pleasure. His Master’s cock hadn’t once ceased it’s pounding of his ass, the enormous rod ravaging his warm, fleshy rectum and the tingling prostate inside. His little brother’s cock tasted wonderful, his full sack slapping against his chin and his precum was driving him wild for Alex’s seed.

The Professor took the opportunity to further Alex’s conditioning by bringing Alex into Michael’s mind and forming a reciprocal link between the soon-to-be-packmates. The effect was immediately obvious: both Alex and Michael began moaning even louder with the sudden influx of additional stimulation. They could feel each others burning need to feed and be fed. Their thoughts crossed into each other. Alex could feel how their Master had changed Michael’s mind and body, and Michael could sense Alex’s newly-present submission to Master Calder. They felt their love for each other flowing over their Master’s link and into each others mind.

This was the moment that the Professor had been waiting for, and he let loose his orgasm within Michael’s body. He flooded his body with semen, shooting his seed deep into his mind-slave’s abdomen. Michael’s mind was overwhelmed with satisfaction for obediently receiving his Master’s seed, his cries of ecstasy only barely muffled by his uninterrupted sucking on Alex’s cock. Alex could feel what Michael just felt in his own mind.

you will be rewarded for obedience

Alex knew intuitively that he would be rewarded for obedience, just like his big brother Michael had been. He knew that Prof. Calder was his Master, and that he wanted the Professor to control his mind and body. He felt all of this instinctively, and knew that Michael felt the same thing.

CUM NOW!

Alex felt his orgasm rising up in him like a volcano. He exploded in Michael’s mouth, shooting stream after stream of cum down his big brother’s throat. He felt another mental burst coming from Michael, and felt the Professor pulling open his mind to receive it totally. His was cumming inside Michael’s body while his Michael was being made to cum inside his mind.

Alex knew what he had to do now. He dropped down on all fours. He locked eyes with Michael, who approached him with the same thought on his mind. Michael slammed his cock into his little brother’s mouth. A deep hunger was stirring inside Alex, his virgin mouth devouring the cock inside it. Michael didn’t need much to push him over the edge after getting fucked by his Master.

CUM NOW!

Michael’s seed shot forth into Alex’s eager mouth, stream after stream of his seed nourishing his little brother’s newly awakened mind and body. He thought he’d never stop cumming—and didn’t want to. He never realized how adorable his little brother was. When he finally finished, Alex’s timid, dazed eyes met his. He needed his big brother, and Michael drew him into a powerful embrace, their lips locking and tongues intertwining. Tears were streaming from both of their eyes.

They both felt their Master in their minds as well has his arms wrapping around the two of them.

“Welcome to Shepherd College, Alex,” Master Calder whispered into his ear.

“Thank you Master,” replied Alex greatfully.

“Michael, you will prepare Alex for his upcoming initiation. His and body must be conditioned further, and his ass must be prepared for cock.”

“I will obey, my Master,” Michael replied.

After the three had finished tongue-bathing each other and redressed, the Professor escorted the two brothers to Michael’s car and watched as they departed the University campus. Calder returned to his office. The Chancellor was waiting for him.

“Spectacular Calder. I do enjoy watching you work.” The Chancellor had been present the whole time, psi-blinded from Michael and Alex.

“You trained me well, my Master.”

“Yes, I did. And we must train those two just as well. They have real potential,” said the Chancellor.

“Yes, my Master,” replied Calder

“And now, it’s time that you were fed.”