The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SHIRI’S YOUTH BOYFRIEND

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Now after finishing my E-mails and my eyes are filled with stars I find that I do not have the mean spirited passion to write a dark story. I have my little notes and things and I know that I promised to have at it and get something out for the Photo Den.

In order to write something dark I need to be having one of those days where everything around me needs to be destroyed. One of those days where the world is filled with idiots and they are all plotting against me in some kind of a conspiracy. This will not be possible today since all I want to do is kiss each and every one of you for the nice things that you have said.

I am looking at my Grimoire. It is sitting here on the desk next to the computer. What will I do? Let me show you how I really kiss. I am going to release a technique that when deployed it will cause such a long lasting impression that nothing will eradicate it. Plus it gets sexy and I now have your undivided attention.

Upon reading this I realize that I must have been around sixteen when I wrote it so I will rewrite it and get it edited. Plus I will add my stuff to the paper as well as actual words in italics from the Grimoire at that stage of my life.

Part one.

To understand destructive behavior certain factors must be present. I never understood how associative behavior could explain ones mental downfall. I can see the cause and effect but why not see the effect first then the cause.

If someone is obese, oh around eighty pounds, one could say it is because he eats too much. Don’t you think he knows this? So why does he continue to eat so much. He will deny that he is unhappy and his life is going fine. Let’s grab this a different way.

He is obese and with that his self-esteem lowers. He sees ads and billboards all around him. They tell him to eat and how much better off he would be if he ate their product. Television and every media outlet wants him to eat and promises that he will enjoy his life more with a satisfying one of these. He already feels bad about being fat and he sees beautiful people who are fit and in shape. His self-esteem drops more. He can ignore the fact that he is obese and deep down inside of him the feelings get worse and worse. Why does he continue? I will tell you why. He wants the reward. The food tells him of pleasure and he must concentrate to eat. Everything will be alright once he eats. Focusing on the food and blocking out the pain. So many pills and get rich quick ideas for fast diets. He needs to change his behavior. How long did it take him to get fat? Not as long as it will take him to loose all his weight.

I disagree with current hypnotic methods of weight reduction and in fact I find them to be almost worthless. The only reason hypnosis will work to reduce weight is because the subject has fallen into the placebo effect of hypnosis and will figure it out on his own. He will tell himself, “Wow I was hypnotized to loose weight and now with all these suggestions in my head I can’t go wrong.” Thus he will find himself in a state of his own obedience and will change his behavior to loose the weight. This rarely works and only because of the continuous sessions will he continue to loose weight. Problem is that once the Magick of the sessions is over he will usually revert back to obese weight or even gain. Just like the quick weight loss diets.

I have better solutions for the problem but that is not the study here.

The study here is an idea that I have shared before. Successful hypnotism is modeled after nature good or bad. We want to seduce you so we need to focus on the bad. Every person is capable of falling into a rut that will cause this obese behavior or other forms of self destructive behavior. We want to induce the same problems into our victim that has been induced into our obese friend. By the way these same problems can be induced into our obese friend to make weight loss permanent, another topic.

Do you want to know if this idea is powerful? Do you remember the Jerry Springer episode where they needed to cut the walls out of a person’s house and then lift him out with a forklift because he weighed over eight hundred pounds or something like that? When they asked him, “Why have you done this to yourself?” Do you remember what he said? He said that he really didn’t know. If you don’t know why they are doing a television program on you, cutting down the walls of your home and lifting you out with a forklift then something has complete control of your mind and it is that something we will focus in on, let’s get to part two.

Part two.

Hypnosis has always been overwhelmed by the many deepening techniques by the many great minds that have pioneered our love. One thing remains consistent; everyone has an opinion on the damned ten count. This would be another issue I have talked about before. Some say that a backwards count from ten down to one is the best and universal way to go when deepening, because most everything in life that requires a backwards count is from ten to one and the mind finds it to be familiar and will respond. Some will argue that the ten count is not long enough and it is best to use a fifteen to one count. Then there is the twenty count people and yak yak yak so on and so fourth.

Which is best? Well it depends on the subject and how well you work your ten count. You want the subject to go deeper and stay right there with you. When you say, “you can always hear my voice,” during your ten count, just remember you are jerking your subject out of trance to simply remind him that he is in trance. Not a good thing to do regardless of what others say. How about my count? I prefer ten to one at the ratio of threes.

The dialogue would go like this.

Ten, so very relaxed and drifting deeper, because the numbers are so soothing to listen to.

Three

Two

One

And Nine, so calm as you feel your very being drifting away on each number. Going deeper and deeper as you softly fall.

Three

Two

One

And Eight, so heavy and so relaxed as the soft white light envelops your mind and body. More heavy and so much more relaxed than you have ever been.

Three

Two

One

And Seven, Deep sleep so very deep asleep.

Let’s take a look at this. Each three count is alerting him that something spectacular on a hypnotic level will happen on the next ten count number. It is longer than a twenty count but it just doesn’t seem like it. This will make it easier and your subject will stay focused on you and still go deeper with every ten count number. The subconscious mind becomes trained this way very quickly and around seven you will notice the results of depth on a level that the traditional ten count can not provide.

Part Three

Tactile. How much of your mind is really in your brain? I recall a story about a woman who received a heart transplant and even though she did not know who the heart came from, when she woke up after the surgery she was able to recall the name of the person and his age, so on and so fourth. She even gained some of his personality traits.

Sex, is the subconscious’ s fingers into the touch of the physical world. The body has many tactile tools in order to touch, but none of them are like sex. After all, our obese friend would never kill for a sandwich but how many men have killed for sex and love.

Another great thing about sex is that it has a on and off switch to almost every single part of the body. I can slowly stroke your forearm and with a few simple suggestions your arm will become a new erogenous zone ready for orgasm. We even have the power to change these physical sexual pleasures or certain parts of the body into relaxed sexual pleasures of that certain part of the body.

Has someone ever played with you feet until you fell asleep, which is another powerful hypnotic trick? How about if that someone was playing with your feet in order to get you hot and turned on, in other words she is rubbing your feet in a very nice way while looking in your eyes and licking her lips. Your not going to fall asleep you will become excited. Let’s combine sexual with relaxation and add hypnosis to the factor. Let’s combine part one, two and three with an excerpts from my Grimoire and revised with less profanity. I did this at sixteen, so I will read and remember then write what I remember. I was a brainy hate geek is what I was.

His parents where away and all I needed to do was sneak out. His parents hated me because I wasn’t in a normal family. His mother certainly did not like me because I could hurt her little baby boy.

He had told me that we couldn’t date anymore and within two days he was with someone else in school.

One of the things I liked about him was his overwhelming innocence. He followed all the rules and very much could have been the son of the year. People like this are just waiting to be broke. Why would I do something like this to him, a well to do kind of guy? It’s easy everyone, I wanted to get back at his mother. I mean what the hell everyone? I was on my best behavior when I visited his home. I made sure he was back on time from our dates even when he wanted to stay out longer. I didn’t dress like a hussy. I had hoped he would rub off on me a little and because of his mother, I would never get the chance. So I decided to rub off on him in the worst possible way, I was going to enchant him and steel his everything. Prepare for a behavioral modification change.

I showed up for what he thought would be a few hours of T.V. He told me that if his parents knew I was here that he would be grounded for the rest of his life. So as you can see, he was already doing a wrong thing and enjoying. How many wrong things can I get him to do that he will enjoy? His parents were away for the weekend and they trusted him so much. They never factored me into the equation.

His father had a liquor cabinet and it was unlocked and that ensured me that this had to be the perfect son. When I inquired him about it he had a fear in his eyes that told me that he wanted to please me, but he didn’t really want to get into that kind of trouble. What he wanted was sex, without having sex and without getting into trouble. Well we can’t always have what we want.

High school games, they give me a smile even now as I think about them. I had seen every room in his house before his mother had decided who he is allowed to date or not. There was one room that was unexplored and of course that was his room.

“I want to see your room. No one else is here, show it too me,” I said in a manor that would allow him this one bad sin and never get caught.

I threw myself onto his bed and told him, “Let’s make out.” He laid down next to me and he looked so spooked. I remember saying to myself, “yes there is a girl in your bed, what are you going to do about it?” This was followed by more High school games of staring at each other and holding hands and then me getting impatient and saying, “You’re a virgin and your scared because you haven’t a clue.” This is followed by the sympathy trip and reassurance that I would show him everything. He told me he wasn’t, but when I told him that I would know if he was or not he came clean and didn’t want sex but only to make out.

Fifteen minutes later our cloths are off and I have positioned myself on top. I will never let a man be on top of me for various reasons I do not care to explain, so as to say he really didn’t have a problem with me up on top as if anyone was going to make any mistakes it would be me and he wouldn’t be held responsible for his lack of sex knowledge.

Sex began and sex ended just like that, a brief moment in time, like dust in the wind. I still remember the look on his face. Bewilderment is the right word, two strokes and you’re out. Now it is time to give the speech we women know so well as it is our responsibility to do so, “That was greeaaat.”

He had done his business and he wanted up and out of there.

I couldn’t let him go. I loved him and he wanted to leave me right there in his bedroom. Was he thinking I was a fucking mistake? He wanted Cynthia and not me to be his first. Boys are all the same. I hate him and I wish Cynthia was dead. Why does his mom like her more than me? I made him stay and I made him love me all night. I tricked him.

I had to think fast and I told him that he wasn’t finished yet. I told him that if we didn’t keep going and because he was on the bottom and because we didn’t orgasm at the same time, he would end up a sissy.

His response to this was the worry about me becoming pregnant. Now he thinks about this. I told him about the pill and how important it was to keep going do to the sissy factor that happens to guys because they got scared and ran on their first time.

I began to kiss him and slowly eased up and down and you know what, he started to relax. He relaxed so much that his arousal build up once again and kaboom. We did this a few times until my new virgin had nothing left. He was inviting sleep.

I am a woman who won’t let anyone stand in my way. I made him love me again and again until he couldn’t leave. I told him how I could give him his energy back and he said yes. I didn’t tell him I was about to hypnotize him. Too bad…

He wanted to keep going and to this day I think it was the sissy factor that made him fight on. And of course we all know that the sissy factor is not true as I am sure a good percentage of you all ran on your first time.

I had him shut his eyes to relax and now it was time to begin the three fold kiss. I want to say that this is not the same Three Fold Kiss as known in Witchcraft for the Magickal and beautiful initiation into the craft. I did get the idea from Witchcraft but trust me this is not the same.

Using soft delicate kisses I would kiss his third eye in the center of his forehead and by doing so I would shut that eye. I would also be kissing his already closed eye lids and gluing those shut.

Talking to him gracefully and like as if he was a child, he quickly succumbed to relaxation of the body. I slowly rode him in strokes that where hardly detectible, just enough to keep him erect.

Watch how he slowly slips away with no stamina to fight. His body was numbing and his breathing was slowing. I continued to remind him that he was unable to think, because thinking and imagining was just too much of an effort.

I felt so much power. I have done this before but never in this way, never to someone naked. He looked so peaceful and so at ease. I have put the hypnotism on people before, and it didn’t feel like it did yesterday. It was stronger. More stronger than ever and it was the making love that caused it. I wish his mom was there to see it. I wish she could have seen how I was turning her baby into a man.

I began the ten to three count and with every, three, two and one, number I kissed in three fold, like this.

Each number and the strokes will relax you more, I just want you to focus on the sound of my voice and let go. Let me do all the work as you sleep.

(Remember to stay in rhythm. Each very small stroke stays in rhythm with each kiss and each number, all at the same time.)

Ten, drifting deeper and deeper down with every number, because the numbers increase this warm soothing feeling of total relaxation and heaviness, taking you deep.

Three (The softest kiss you can give. Make sure it is not too soft that it tickles. Also you want to start with his left eye if he is right handed. If he is left, then start with the right eye.

Two (Kiss of his right eye lid.)

One (Kiss of his third eye. This is the eye on his forehead. Right in the center and hold your lips there for about a second and a half where as kissing his eye lids are just a second. You can also slightly press your lips on his forehead a little harder than his eyes. Just make sure it is still soft.)

And Nine, with each kiss your eye lids get heaver and more relaxed. (Notice that I never mentioned his forehead and the kisses. Only his eyelids will relax, right? Never underestimate learned behavior. His mind shall sleep with every kiss of the forehead just as well. Remember the song, A Kiss Is Just a Kiss, by just telling him that his eyelids would get more heavy and more relaxed, then the power of the kiss will also do the same to his subconscious mind, to his body, otherwise I am relaxing his frontal lobes of his mind. I am breaking down his Immune system. The soft small strokes of sex down below, the soft kisses on his forehead, that by number seven, his subconscious mind will have accepted the kisses to the forehead to be an overwhelming focal point that he can not break free from nor does he want to and of course the Ten to One count, that just keeps going down. I am forcing a loop on him.)

One thing can be said about every hypnotist I have ever studied, they keep the same pattern for induction. The prop might be different or the situational use of hypnosis might be different but the induction scripting and technique never does stray very much. Hypnotists will always stay with what works best for them, if it is not broken don’t fix it. I am no different and I am guilty of this all the same. I stack tactile sensations on top of each other to teach the mind to not notice them and in turn I am training the subconscious to follow. He feels sex and his mind has blocked it out, he hears my words and he has decided to just let them in, without noticing what they are doing to him and he feels my lips on his numb eyelids and can hardly notice those kisses. Sensory overload and nowhere to focus and it all feels so good. Overload to sensory deprivation. However, there is just one thing his mind can claw into and that is its own self discovery of depth to the center forehead kiss of the third eye. His immune system will activate telling his subconscious that a trespass is in progress, but it too late, I have already fooled him by his own self discovery that that forehead of his is taking him deeper, wrong discovery for him. So go ahead my victim and keep clawing into that third eye thing you have discovered, because I have bad news, you’re going the wrong way, and yes it my way from my point of view, exactly how I am steering you.

Let’s re-cap this. My virgin boy has already suffered the enduring and agonizing overload of endorphins from all the sex, his body wants to shut down and sleep. He is hypnotized now and very deep at that from the pyramiding techniques after the ten count. Checkmate. I could beat him with a bat or balance his body stiff on two chairs, head to toe and then sit my nude ass down on his stomach and watch the snow fall outside the window. I have done this before, it’s nice.

I sat up, not really ever realizing that he was in ultra depth, (The word in my journal was not ultra depth but it works here because they have a name for it now. I used the phrase sexual somber level. Hey I was sixteen.)

I felt that if I sat up and sat on him he would come out of the trance because I didn’t know yet what I had done to him. I made sure not to sit all the way down on him, just keep him inside. Then I started to cramp up in my legs. When I did sit down he never noticed and my inexperienced little mind at that age finally realized that damn this guy is really, really deep. The deepest trance I had put someone into yet. His first time and not being on my level sexual power and me showing him that I could raise him up to a higher standard, I was like a god to him and I had become his new mom. No wonder he went so deep into trance, do to the high pedestal I forced him to place me on.

I made him love me more by changing his beliefs. I gave him suggestions to turn against his parents for my love. I told him that no woman could ever make him feel the way I make him feel. I told him that his mom would never understand how he feels about me and they only want to see him suffer with someone else. I told him about my plans to run and if he did not go with me he would die from a broken heart. I made him believe in me. I said that I could do this to him every night for the rest of his life. I told him how he had become a man now and how his mom would try to make him stay so he would grow up like a sissy. I made him want to come with me. I told him we could do this together.

See that last sentence? We can do this together, that was his breaking point. I use that phrase in hypnosis on a constant and I will say that around here, those who know me, will hear me tell them that and they will turn and run. It is the last phrase you hear before I get you to do something you don’t want to.

This technique works best on an adult male. Adults are easier to hypnotize than teens. With a teen you need to speak their language. At sixteen I didn’t have that problem.

I made him do things for me that no one in their right mind would ever do. Crime and dangerous acts, as I told him I had faith in him. Faith is all he needed and the more things he did for me the deeper he went. Self destructive behavior just like our obese friend, he could see that what he was doing was wrong, but it felt so good when I told him that I was proud of him. Just like a mother tells her baby boy. Poor little baby boy, he couldn’t tell that the cradle was about to fall.

I recall the day we ran. I had him steal all the jewelry in his house and then told him that there was one piece that I really wanted, his mother’s gold broach. He gave it to me and we had sex while I wore it. I told him I would be back for him in an hour because there were a few things I had forgotten. I never returned for him.

I am wearing the broach right now to help me write this to you. It is a fine piece of jewelry. I wonder what it is worth. I wonder if I should return it.

With love
Shiri

I am away from home and it is my first night out. I have my life ahead of me I can do anything.

Memory images of false hopes and shattered dreams, I had no idea what was to come.