The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shop of Unearthly Delights

Chapter 9: Double Dose

* * *

Aoife watched with pride as her master, clearly stupefied, went into the bathroom to examine his new body. The changes weren’t major, but he’d likely be happy with them.

Beth watched as well, and when the door shut, she turned to Aoife.

“What the fuck did you do?”

Aoife raised an eyebrow at her. “Excuse me?”

Beth gestured wildly at the closed door. “What is that? What did you do to him?”

“I gave him a potion,” Aoife explained. Was this girl really this dense? “It altered his body to bring it more in line with how he thinks it should be.”

“You—!?” Beth shook her head. “You don’t… You fucking idiot!”

What was this bitch’s problem? “If you think this is for my benefit, don’t,” Aoife said. “He was uncomfortable with his body. He should be comfortable with this one.”

“That’s not what I meant!” Beth snapped. “There was nothing wrong with him! Now he’s going to be convinced there was.”

“He already thought there was,” Aoife pointed out.

“And now you’ve validated that!” Beth glared at her.

What the hell was she going on about? Aoife couldn’t understand how Beth didn’t see that she was trying to help their master. “I gave him a body he can be happy with,” Aoife explained slowly. “Now he won’t feel unattractive when he looks at himself.”

“No,” Beth said bitterly. “Only when he remembers what he used to look like.”

Aoife shook her head. “What the hell are you talking about?” she asked. “I don’t think he’s some fragile little lamb like you seem to think.”

“That’s not what I mean!” Beth’s eyes scanned over Aoife’s body. “I guess you wouldn’t get it. Body like yours.”

“And what is that supposed to—” but Aoife was cut off by the sound of her master opening the bathroom door. She and Beth turned and saw him standing there, naked.

His excess body fat seemed to have vanished completely. His muscles had become toned and gained a definition they had lacked before. And then there was his dick.

He’d been an acceptable size before. Not the biggest Aoife had ever seen, but not the smallest either. Strictly middle of the road, really. Now his dick while flaccid seemed to almost be as big as it had been erect. Aoife felt a shiver go through her body as she wondered what size he must be hard now.

Something told her she was about to find out.

* * *

Travis came out of the bathroom feeling shocked. It was the body he’d always wanted. The body he’d wished he could have whenever he looked in the mirror. And now… here it was.

He hoped the girls liked it.

It was surreal. The body was clearly his, and he didn’t feel different at all, and yet this undeniably not the same body he’d had just a few minutes ago. That potion had definitely made a big change.

As he opened the bathroom door, his clothes forgotten in his shock, Aoife and Beth quickly stopped whatever conversation they’d been having and turned to look at him.

Beth was staring at him wide-eyed. He wondered what she was thinking; if she liked what she saw. Aoife, meanwhile, gave him an appraising look and nodded.

“I think we can call this a success,” she said.

Obviously, she liked the new him. Probably preferred it over what he used to be.

Beth shot Aoife a quick look. She looked… annoyed? He wasn’t sure what was going on there. But before he could really ponder it, his gothy sex slave walked over to him and placed her hands on his lower sides.

“You look great,” she said, smiling. “I think I’m gonna miss the old you, though. But if you like yourself like this, I’ll manage.”

Travis wasn’t sure what to say. There seemed to be a lot packed into what she had just said, and he wasn’t certain if he’d picked up on it all. He was, however, certain of one thing though. He reached and grabbed the back of her head by the hair and kissed her.

Beth reciprocated hungrily, moaning into his mouth. He felt her hands roaming his new body, her fingers wrapping around his rapidly hardening member. That felt different. Before, when she grabbed him like that, the tips of her thumb and fingers would touch, completely wrapping around him. Now, it felt like they just missed each other.

Travis’ hand snaked its way up Beth’s shirt and cupped her breast. She wasn’t wearing a bra. With a grunt, he pulled her off him and tossed her onto the bed.

Aoife jumped and scrambled out of the way as Beth hit the bed. The goth girl immediately started pulling her shirt off as Travis loomed over her, his dick standing full at attention. It didn’t exactly dwarf his previous size, but it was undeniably larger. It twitched slightly as he watched Beth scramble out of her clothes. Then his gaze moved to Aoife, now standing awkwardly at the side of the bed.

“Get over here,” he ordered, holding an arm out. Aoife stepped toward him, her eyes wide, her freckled face flushed. She looked so small and fragile, he could nearly forget that she was powerful witch.

As he wrapped his arm around Aoife, she leaned into him and gingerly kissed his shoulder. He bent his neck and kissed the top of her head, holding her tight against him, almost protectively.

Then he saw Beth kicking off her pants and panties and felt a wicked grin cross his face. He pushed Aoife away from him, toward Beth, and barked “grab her.”

The grin on Beth’s face mirrored the grin on her master’s as she grabbed Aoife’s arms and pulled her against her.

“Master, what—!?” Aoife began, but Travis leaned over her and put his finger to her mouth.

“Shush,” he said. “We’re going to take the new me for a test drive.”

Aoife nodded, a hungry look in her eyes. “Beth,” Travis said, “help me into her, will you?”

Beth’s grin was positively evil. “Of course, Master,” she said. She hiked up Aoife’s dress and pulled her panties aside, exposing the witch’s pussy. Beth rubbed her fingers against it. “She’s wet for you, Master. Such a little whore.”

“Fuck you,” Aoife muttered to Beth. Beth laughed.

“No no no!” she said to her fellow slave. “Fuck you, Aoifey. Now be a good little slut and beg your Master for his cock.” By now, Beth had one hand massaging Aoife’s cunt and another holding her by the throat. “Tell him how much you need it. Beg him, whore. Let him know what a cock-hungry slave-slut you are.”

Aoife hesitated, but then she said, in a meek voice “please…”

“Please what?” Beth hissed in her ear.

“Please fuck me, Master.”

Travis smiled. This display had managed to make his dick even harder. He started to move forward.

“Not good enough,” Beth said. “Beg like a whore.”

“Please! Fuck your slave, Master!” Aoife nearly shouted. “Stick your hard cock in your whore’s pussy! I’m so wet for you, Master! Your slave-slut wants your cock!”

Travis positioned himself against her entrance. “Good girl,” he said, as he thrust into her.

Aoife squealed, but her voice was cut off by Beth turning her head toward her and kissing her full on the lips.

For a beautiful for moments, it was like that. Travis fucking Aoife while she lay on top of Beth. Beth holding Aoife down for her Master to fuck her. The two slaves making out with Travis inside one of them. But soon Travis decided to change things up.

He pulled out of Aoife. “Get up,” he ordered. “Beth, move back on the bed. Aoife, on all fours in front of her. I want to fuck you while you eat her out.”

“But—” Aoife protested.

“Now.”

Aoife nodded. Beth had already back up on the bed and spread her legs. Hesitantly, Aoife crawled between her and put her mouth on Beth’s pussy.

“Damn, Aoife,” Beth said in a slightly mocking tone as Travis positioned himself behind Aoife. “You eat pussy like a straight girl.”

“No shit,” Aoife mumbled into Beth’s muff.

Travis threw Aoife’s dress up her back and pulled her panties down. He took a moment to run fingers across her cunt. Damn, this girl was wet. He looked up a Beth and smiled. His first slave was smiling back at him, her hands playing with her tits as Aoife at her out.

“I think this bitch needs lessons,” Beth said. “Or maybe at least some energy.”

“Maybe I should rev her up,” Travis said.

“Maybe.”

“Fuck,” Aoife said from between Beth’s legs. “This is painful to listen to.”

“Less talking, more pussy-eating,” Travis said, and nodded to Beth. She happily reached a hand down and shoved Aoife’s head back against her snatch.

Travis rubbed his cock head against Aoife’s slit, and pushed himself in again. It wasn’t long before he had a steady rhythm going, and Aoife was happily bucking herself against her master, meeting each thrust. Judging from the gasps and moans now escaping Beth’s lips, the fucking was indeed energizing Aoife and her tongue.

Suddenly, Aoife’s body tensed up and shook violently as she screamed into Beth’s cunt.

“Fuck!” Beth snapped. “You’re not supposed to come before me, you bitch! Eat me out properly!”

“Yeah, that was rude, Aoife,” Travis teased. Then an idea struck him. “I think Beth should teach you how to make her come. You two hash out the details yourselves. But the lessons don’t end until until Beth is satisfied. Understood?”

Beth laughed. “Yes, Master. I’ll get some use out of this cunt yet.”

“Yes, Master,” Aoife gasped before Beth pushed her face back against her.

It wasn’t long before Travis felt the tension building in his balls. It was he could do to pull out and spray his cum other Aoife’s back. It was… quite a lot. More than he was used to seeing come out of him. And it shot out of his cock with such force! It was pure luck that only a few drops landed on Aoife’s dress, with most falling on her ass and back.

“Aw,” Beth pouted. “I was hoping to have you inside me, Master.”

Travis looked down at his still-hard cock. He didn’t feel spent. He smiled at his slave. “Don’t worry,” he said. “It looks like the new look comes with some new stamina.” He slapped Aoife’s ass. Hard. “I’ll make up for this bitch’s performance. But in the meantime, I think you should clean up this mess I made on her.”

“Of course, Master,” Beth said. She climbed away from Aoife, who laid down on her stomach as Beth bent over her and began lapping up the cum Travis had deposited on her back.

“You’re not done,” Travis told Aoife. He moved up the bed and positioned his cock at her lips. “Clean up this mess you made.”

Aoife was all too happy to oblige him.

* * *

They had all lost track of time, but eventually the three of them had all collapsed, spent, into bed. As Travis and Beth slipped into a contented slumber, Aoife slipped out of her Master’s apartment.

It had been a fun evening, she had to admit. Beth’s bizarre outburst about her potion notwithstanding. Still, Aoife had never really been a cuddler. She’d simply never seen the appeal of it. The sex had satisfied her enough, and she didn’t need some extra, almost platonic, closeness to fulfill herself.

The last time she’d left Travis after sex, she couldn’t help but feel a twinge of regret. He’d clearly wanted her to stay a bit longer, but in the absence of an actual order she’d taken the opportunity to leave. At least Beth was here this time to keep him satisfied. That girl, at least, seemed to enjoy pointless cuddling as much as Master Travis did.

As she walked, barefoot, down the hall outside Travis’ apartment, she felt a familiar prickling sensation at the back of her head. Aoife raised her empty hand and looked down at it, and in the time that small action took, her hand became occupied by a cell phone.

She’d set it up so she’d get an alert any time a local news story seemed relevant to her side project. And it looked like she had another hit. Another man found dead, naked, evidence of sexual activity, like he had suffered a heart attack while masturbating.

Aoife sighed. She’d dealt with predators like this before. Usually, Erophages picked a favorite haunt and chose prey from there. A bar or a club or something. This one’s victims seemed to be all over the city. Either it was an excellent opportunist or it had found some other way to hunt. Regardless, it was making the task of tracking the damn thing almost impossible.

She stopped at the end of the hall and looked back in the direction of Travis’ apartment. What if this thing went after him next?

Aoife was surprised at the sensations that accompanied that thought. Her free hand hand clenched tightly and painfully into a fist, and an intense rage had risen from somewhere deep within her. The witch forced herself to calm down.

Mr. Maroney would doubtless keep track of Master Travis, she reasoned. And from what little research she’d done into him, it seemed that most of the Shop’s regulars had a positive opinion of Maroney’s newest employee. That wasn’t surprising. The supernatural community valued its privacy, and, with the exception of his occasional flashes of sexual dominance, Travis seemed to be a fairly quiet and nonchalant guy. Any predator would be a fool to go after him. It would be like announcing to whole underworld “here I am, causing trouble and fucking it up for everyone.”

Still, the thought preyed on her.

As Aoife left the building, she made a promise to herself. If anyone or anything ever harmed her Master, she would only keep them alive just long enough to be sure they regretted their mistake.