The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SHRINKING MACHINE — CHAPTER 1B — SUMMER WHATES, ESQ.

Summer knelt in front of me, closing her eyes and looking down. So fucking sexy, to see her so completely changed—reduced so much. I briefly wondered what to do next, then smiled.

“It’s too hot in here. Undress me.” Already topless, I folded my arms and stood in place and gave her an imperious stare, clearly expecting her to do all the work. I felt her nervous fingers on the button of my jeans, trembling as she undressed her goddess. She untied my little sneakers, gently removing them one by one and putting them aside. She peeled my jeans off slowly and sensuously, biting her lip as more of my skinny leg was revealed.

She neatly folded my jeans, using far more care with my clothes than she had with her own expensive suit, and then, her hands shaking more than ever, found the hem of my lacy black panties. Her mouth and eyes went wide as she tugged them off, revealing my slender waist and shaven pussy. She was all but panting at the sight of my body. Really, she had the true centerfold body between of the two of us, but her reaction to my nudity made me feel like a total sexpot. I smiled.

“Mistress… thank you…” She bowed back down after placing my soaked panties atop my jeans.

“Did I say you were done yet?”

“No!” She squeaked.

“That’s right. Now lick.” I widened my stance only slightly, and let both of my hands come down to rest on her head as I felt her hot breath approach my pussy. I gasped as her hot tongue found me, wasting no time in seeking out my clit. Her eager fingers wrapped around my waist, and one sneaked down beneath and found my hairless pussy.

I let my fingers scrape into her scalp as I felt her loving treatment. She was gentle, yet loving and boisterous, and felt no hesitation in accepting any part of me, no matter how sweat-drenched it was. Her tongue dashed around in a natural, simple pattern, responding perfectly to my every breath and response—as if she was meant to do this her whole life.

She didn’t tease me; once commanded, she set about to bringing me off as quickly and as powerfully as possible. Her hands found my waist to steady me as I felt it approaching. I bucked my hips, feeling her warm skin against my thighs as she worshipped me.

“Mmmmmmmm!” I gasped. “Ahhhh!” The pleasure rose, crested, then crashed, then again, and again. I gasped and wailed aloud; I’d never felt so good, or just let loose so easily. Being absolutely certain that I owned her must have awakened something inside me. I came and came, longer than it had ever lasted before—but it did eventually end. I was gasping for breath by the time it ended, most of my weight resting on her shoulders as I came back to my senses.

Her tongue continued to play with me through the orgasm as it ended, then let off me just as I became too sensitive to enjoy any more. She settled back to her kneeling position. I left my hands on her head for balance, and she bore it without complaint, until I righted myself and stretched. “That… was good, slave.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Now, Summer…” I paused. “In your bag over there is your cell phone. Go get it, and call your office. You’re going to tell them you need to take an emergency leave for, hmmm…. medical reasons…” I strode over to the chair in front of the computer, plopping my bare ass down in it. “…and you can’t talk about it.”

“Right away, Mistress Rachel. Would you like me to start motions for them stop foreclosing on the house too?” She sounded enthusiastic about it at first, but I got the impression she wasn’t sure if that would work.

I thought for a time, then decided against it. “No, just tie it up in paperwork or something for, um, say a couple days, a week if you can; I don’t need the extra hassle of settling Dad’s estate, and it might get somebody’s attention if you just grab it off someone else’s plate, especially as you also quit… I don’t want to fuck around with fixing all that right now. They can have the house. I just need enough time to pack up the machine and all of Dad’s notes and stuff about his theory.”

“Yes, Mistress.” She stood and walked over to where I’d put her handbag, fished around, and found her cell phone. She immediately set to dialing on it, then turned away as she started to talk to somebody. The conversation rapidly became incomprehensible with legal jargon. I sat in my chair; the air was cooling down just enough that being nude was a little chilly, but not unbearable yet. Despite having come only a minute ago, as I stared at her body and licked my lips, I found my hand wandering back to my folds as I thought of my real plan for her.

My eyes slid down her body, back to her ass; she hadn’t bothered to get dressed, as I hadn’t told her to. Her voice on the phone was almost exactly as it was before, save for a few moments of odd hesitation and confusion; she seemed to have trouble answering more directly phrased questions or demand. Maybe I’d pushed a little too far when I made her a slave. I could see the hint of the lips of her pussy peeking out where her legs met. She began to stride idly around, talking shop with somebody on the other end.

She hung up, and called somebody else, starting another similar conversation. I began to rifle through my mental catalog of fantasies, wondering which to indulge first when she was tiny. She was droning on to somebody, making a kind of case.

I finally settled on a sequence that appealed to me. It was time to turn her into a toy for real. I licked my lips, and started to tap in a sequence. It was a simple one, though it would take a lot of power. When it was ready, I let my fingers return to my folds as she wrapped up the phone conversation.

She clicked it off, and returned her phone to her bag. Turning, she immediately went back down onto her knees. “It’s done, Mistress. Some of the paperwork was filed incorrectly, and will be at least another week to re-file; I’ve also been granted an indefinite leave of absence. When you tell me to, I will give my resignation.”

“That’s a good slave.” I nodded. “Come here, Summer. Stand in front of me again.”

“Mistress.” She stood up in front of me, looking down at me where I was seated. I stood as well, coming face to face with her; her eyes shied away as she met mine. I let one hand find her pussy. It was still hot and slick, drenched really; the change I’d made to her there was working too. My touch alone made girl-juice run down her legs within moments.

I took some up on a finger and licked it; a strong, female flavor, which I knew we both loved. I bent down and took one of her nipples in my mouth again as I wrapped one arm around her back. She gasped, her arms staying at her sides as I played with her. Her head leaned back and I suckled at her more, switching between her two huge tits. My fingers in her pussy moved quickly, toying with her.

I teased her a few times, letting her come close, then letting the moment slip away. Her skin was slippery against mine as we both heated up again, but this time had less to do with the machine’s steam valves. Her tits shone with a layer of my spittle, and my hand was utterly coated with her girl-stuff; she was already too much fun. I pushed one more time, not stopping, and she came in my arms.

I watched her eyes go wide as her new supercharged pleasure nerves detonated pure bliss out from her clit, forcing her into a realm of pure orgasm for a few precious moments. Her whole body quivered as she gave a low animal wail, then another as another overwhelming pulse took over her being for a couple seconds. Again and again her body tensed and slackened and I held her to me as she came, feeling her labored breathing as she finally began to regain her senses.

“Oh… oh my god… Mistress… that… oh my god…” she went on to herself, gibbering small and disconnected expressions of wonder and love for me, as her mind scattered between the pleasure surging through it and trying to wrap around the new order of things I’d imposed there.

Gradually, I saw light and recognition return to her eyes as thought reasserted itself; I guess the orgasm was powerful enough to trip a circuit breaker, for lack of a better expression. I liked it, and decided to leave her orgasms so overpowering.

I waited for her to recover, folding one leg over the other. I glanced at the rudimentary ASCII display on the screen; really, I had to make a lot of improvements. Half the ‘options’ it was capable of I only knew about because I was a programmer myself, and had looked through his source code over the course of all last week.

Dad… always so big on theory, but apparently pretty half-ass on implementation. She came down to a kneeling position next to my chair. I pointed toward the screen, and noted as I did that the accumulator read 55%; I’d lost a lot of energy in the short-out. Damn. Well, I guess we’d see how much I could shrink her with half a tank of gas. Mental note: clean up the power supply problem first, when I get the thing back to the condo.

I typed for a few moments, loading a program I’d put together yesterday… mainly just to see if the machine would accept the code. When the machine confirmed it was a valid sequence in test mode, I’d drenched my panties and spent the next hour masturbating as I thought through who I’d use it on first… until I settled on this lawyer chick.

“See this?” I pointed at the command prompt. Come on, Dad, you couldn’t have at least done up some graphics or whatever, so I’d at least have a preview of the finished product? It was kind of hard to work with this command-line stuff when I’m trying to sculpt a woman into my perfect image of sexual desire.

“M… mmmmm… Mistress?” She looked puzzled, and still a little disoriented from her earth-shattering orgasm.

“This is the control interface for the machine I’ve been using to make changes to you.”

“I see, Mistress.” She stared at the screen, then pursed her lips as she looked downward. “It looks very old, Mistress… but thank you for using it on me. I feel so great now!” There was a dreamy, airy happiness to everything she said now; I wondered if making her come so hard had shaken loose something in her mind.

I grinned, thinking back to the image of her diminishing body. “Don’t say that quite yet—this is the sequence on the screen now will turn you into what I really want.” I pointed at the filename—girlshrink_01.

“What’s that, Mistress Rachel?”

I shrugged. “I’m going to shrink you more. A lot more, actually—just about big enough to fit in one hand, I think.” I gestured with two index fingers, one maybe nine inches above the other. “About… this big? Give or take. I’ve never done it before.”

She paused, then shook her head as she was forced to consider my statement. “Mistress…” She stared into my eyes for a few moments, utterly innocent and full of trepidation now. “I… that’s…. I’m a little scared… can a person survive that?”

“Of course. It’s why I’ve done everything so far. The machine is already programmed, and there’s a delay on the commit button. I want you to press it yourself and go back in front of the machine. It’ll be your perfect gift to me. Shrink yourself into a little toy, Summer.” I leveled my gaze at her.

She inched away from me. “Mistress… but I’m scared! Even if it’s perfectly safe, I’d be tiny, helpless… it’s so much at once…”

“You’re too big for me, Summer.” I closed a finger and thumb almost completely together in front of one eye. “I want you to be much smaller.”

“Um, Mistress, maybe you can just make me a little shorter to start?” Bargaining; the plea was back in her voice. Clearly some kind of resistance to my will remained in her. I quietly groaned to myself; perhaps the mind control functions of the machine needed some fine-tuning still…

“Not good enough. I already know exactly what I want. Shrink for me, Summer.”

Her eyes brightened with an idea. “Or perhaps you can make yourself very tall, Mistress! Then you’d be bigger than me, and everyone else too!”

“You want me to change for you, Summer?” I glared at her, tilting my head. What she was suggesting was impossible anyway—kind of—and I wasn’t super interested regardless.

She paled and recoiled in shock. “Of course not, Mistress!”

“Then shrink yourself, Summer. Make yourself so small and so weak that you can’t ever go back into the world.” I put some steel into my voice. “Didn’t you just say that you would never question me? This is the only way I will be satisfied with you.”

I took on a quieter, more conciliatory tone. “Well, if you don’t do it, I’ll change you back. I’ll make sure you remember everything that happened today—but you’ll never be able to tell anyone, of course. You’ll just have to go through the rest of your life knowing you could have been something special and perfect, but you gave it up so that you could pretend you’re more than a slave. Then I’ll just find some other girl to shrink into a lovely little toy, and she’ll be the one who I cum with… every day.”

Actually, I probably would do that anyway… but she could find that out later, once she was already shrunk and beyond helpless.

I drew closer to her, my voice going down into a low whisper. “The girl who shrinks for me would make me cum so much. I’d lie there in bed, with her between my legs for hours. I’d hold her in one hand and gently eat her out with my tongue while I watch TV. I’d have her help me make dinner, and when it’s time for dessert I’d shove her down my panties for a tasty treat. And Summer—the girl who shrinks for me would cum… a lot… even more than I would. She’d never have to work aside from pleasing me, she’d never have to make any decisions… she would just be my loving, perfect toy.” I backed away, and shrugged. “Too bad it won’t be you, though. Right?”

With a trembling lip, Summer looked back and forth between myself and the machine. Her face twisted up with the agony of indecision. I could see she was teetering. I smiled up at her, then kicked two legs up onto the top of the desk. I let the hand that had been toying with my folds return to its task, slender fingers parting my lips and playing with my clit—making sure she saw me do it. She bit her lip and gave a wanton stare at my exploring fingers, obviously incredibly aroused at the sight of me pleasuring myself.

“Please don’t change me back to how I used to be, Mistress Rachel.” She said it with a quiet plea, not even meeting my eyes. “I’ve never felt like I do now. But Mistress—I can be so useful to you like I am now… I can make a lot of money for us, and I know lots of important people who owe me favors and things, and, umm... please, if you just give me a chance to live with you for a while, I can make all of your problems go away... and, umm...”

“Umm what?” I mocked her a little. “Who cares? I don’t really give a damn about any of that, Summer. I have a machine that gives me total power over anyone, mind and body. I don’t need you, or your money. I only want you to be a tiny toy girl that I can shove down my panties—but if you won’t, it’ll be someone else. You just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Take it or leave it.”

“Mistress…” Her trembling hand was reaching out toward the mouse, which already had the cursor floating over the black and green Commit button on the screen. She looked over at me with the doe eyes again. “Is it… permanent?”

I grinned, stroking a finger along her chin, speaking softly near her ear. “It’s absolutely permanent. I’d have it no other way. We both know you just want to be a toy anyway. I gave you a taste, Summer… but if you want me to accept you as my slave, you’re going to have to do something about your size first.”

“I…” She was silent for a time, then choked out a few words. “I don’t know.”

“Just think—this will be the last hard decision you’ll ever have to make. From today on, all the thinking will be up to me. All you’ll have to do is be my toy and make me come. Again… and again… and again…” I let the fingers on my clit rub around in circles, tracing a hypnotic pattern that she watched out of the corner of her eye.

I watched her eyes follow my wandering fingers as I reassured her. “Of course, I’ll treat you well. You’ll be warm and cozy, well-fed… we’ll watch movies, play games… you can read books and go online, lots of things… and we’ll have conversations too, like normal people—that is, when I’m not using you the way you know you want to be used. You’ll cum so hard, and so much, when you’re small… we’ll cum together every day… you’ll belong to a loving Mistress that has you right where she wants you, in your proper place… in the palm of her hand.”

I paused, then shrugged again. “Or well, it would have been you. I’ll get the reversal sequence started. What a letdown.”

“Wait!” The plea was back in her voice, but it was much more emotional now. She stood there trembling a while longer, then, I saw more tears stream out. She pursed her lips, squeezing her eyes shut as her leg trembled; I was closely watching her finger which was inching toward the button which would start the final process. She bit her lip.

“It’s… it’s me…” She choked out a few final words, glancing back and forth between me and the button that would utterly change her life, forever. “I… I want to be the one… who sh… shr… shrinks. For you. I wa-wa-want to be your… toy.” She trembled a few moments, her finger continuing to inch toward the button. “I… I want it so much. I do. I want to shrink for you, Mistress.”

Finally, with a quiet whimper, she pressed it.

I released a breath I hadn’t realized I was holding. She gave me one last look of fear and confusion—probably more shocked at her own actions than mine—and she turned and hurried back to the middle of the garage. She sat up on the gurney again, squinting her eyes shut. Seconds later, it whirred once more, steam hissing out. Summer bit her lip again as the machine readied to have its way with her existence one more time. I stood, and again my hand went to my bare clit as I leaned forward, fixing my gaze as her willing miniaturization began.

The invisible field went to work, and this time, it was spread uniformly throughout her whole body. I caught the first hint of her reduction before she did, as I watched her get a tiny bit shorter in comparison to a tool on the wall behind her. It continued, picking up speed, and she gasped as she noticed it—and felt it. The heat and sensation in her body increased, and she hugged herself tightly over her fantastic tits as her entire person shrank, boobs and all.

I did stretch the truth a little. The shrinking is definitely permanent, but it’s not entirely irreversible. It was possible to use the machine to return her to her normal size, or even make her grow beyond that. The problem was that the energy needed to make someone grow was three orders of magnitude higher than it was to make them shrink.

It would take several years’ worth of accumulator charges to return her to her former size. That also meant using it to make myself only an inch taller would drain the machine completely—not that I wanted to. I liked being petite, and the permanence of her Summer’s state only made it hotter to me.

The fingers on my clit flew; I was leaking wetness down my legs, more than ever before… I even felt the blood-warm stuff drip off my ankle. It was even hotter to watch than I thought it would be. She was already less than my size, unbelievably cute and short—I was tempted to walk up and kiss her; the thought of doing it during her transformation sent another surge of heat out of my pussy. I resisted, telling myself it was too risky until I understood the field better.

A few moments later, she was the size of a child, though nobody would mistake her for one—not with that figure, those proportions. I felt the first couple waves of orgasm approaching faster than ever inside me as she became impossibly small, going below two feet in height; her legs no longer hung off the side of the bed, and she diminished further.

Her head jerked around, taking in the gigantic world around her as it grew progressively more enormous, the everyday items in the room soon looming like skyscrapers in all directions. Despite her reducing size, I could make out her expression of mixed fear, arousal, and surrender, which sent me over the edge.

I came and came, shouting unintelligibly—but I doubt she heard me over the hissing steam of the machine’s cooling system stressed to its limit. She kept shrinking, now less than a foot tall as I felt the waves of orgasm pulse inside over and over, incredibly strong as my most twisted fantasy was fulfilled.

The machine finally powered down as the charge on the accumulator ran out, leaving my newly minted toy quivering on the gurney—and staring at me, her owner. The world had to be huge around her now, terrifyingly so. She was curled up to herself on the bed, staring wide-eyed all around her, and I let the last of my orgasm wash through me as I took in her new form.

She was the size of a toy—no, she was a toy now. My toy. She had no other purpose than to be my pleasure-thing, and I would teach her to utterly love it. I almost lost balance as the final pulses coming out from my clit made my legs shake, and I caught myself on the edge of the table with one free arm. I stayed there a few moments, catching my breath. I had to feel her, touch her.

I stood up and padded over lightly toward the gurney. She was so tiny and vulnerable now, absolutely nothing like the arrogant and callous woman who had come to the house. She came up on her knees, and looked up at her gigantic goddess; I could see the shine of her mixture of love, anticipation, and giddy fear in those tiny brown eyes. She knew how utterly defenseless she was, and that there was nothing she could ever do to fix it; she was totally dependent on me now.

I cupped both palms on either side of her and brought them together, feeling her warm skin on my palms as the wonderful creature steadied itself against the flesh of my fingers. She looked quite scared, but my wide, gloating smile at her made her fears melt—for a few moments, at least. She smiled back, coming back to the kneeling position I already knew was how she showed subservience.

I held her in one hand as I fished across a nearby table to find a measuring tape. I laid her out flat on her back, and, extending it next to her, I surveyed the accomplishment. Her new size was just over eight inches tall.

I bent forward to kiss her, and was pleased to find my wet lips covered her face completely. I felt small hands slapping against my cheeks in surprise, and I released my lips from her, coming back a few inches as I held her up higher. The machine was still in its cooling cycle, and one of the coolant jets was blasting near us, making the spot almost room temperature. She was beautiful, gorgeous, precious; and even better, she belonged completely to me now.

“I can’t believe this… how is this possible?” Her voice—now much smaller and higher—still shook with fear, but I already knew that sense of helplessness in her mind was stimulating her arousal—making her wet and horny even as she trembled. I heard her tiny, peeping voice again. “I’m… I’m so small… it’s cold, and scary…”

“You’re perfect.” I brought her up closer to my face. Opening my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and ran it along her body, leaving a trail of wet, gooey spittle from her waist to her chin; I especially loved the feel of those big tits—now only the size of grapes—yielding under my tongue.

She squealed in shock, her tiny hands slapping against the enormous, gooey tentacle assaulting her. I stuck my tongue out again, this time playing with her more and wrapping it around her extremities, tasting her whole existence. Her tiny form trembled in my hand, alternately squirming as if to break free, and bucking her hips in uncontrollable lust.

I used my tongue to push her onto her back, and with a free pinky and thumb, pinned her legs open wide. Her arms tried feebly to hold my tongue back as I licked at her more, then the tip came to rest right over her pussy.

Of course, there could be no precision at our difference in size. There was no need for it, though—my touch alone could set her off. I could see even on her miniscule face her expression changing as something in her mind twisted and snapped, her mind falling into something new and exhilarating. Being so utterly inferior to me had lit up something inside her, and turned her into a purely sexual being. Her tiny hands went out lovingly caressed the slimy muscle of my tongue as she opened herself to my colossal love.

I let my tongue tremble and twist over her clit, the vibrations proportionally far stronger than anything powered by batteries. I hear her high-pitched shrieks of joy, louder each time but each still pathetically small, as I brought her miniature body to orgasm. There was no hint of propriety in it; her head thrashed around, her body shook and convulsed, and she made a series of animal grunting noise as the pleasure took over completely.

I’d already gone inside and closed the door when she recovered. The air was much cooler within the house proper, and I found myself hustling over to the bathroom as the sixty-degree air inside made my wet, nude body shiver. The sweat covering me felt like it was freezing over already.

The house was old, just like Dad; he’d bought it brand new, over thirty years ago. The walls were wood-paneled and the carpets were shaggy, and aging faux-leather furniture with a number of cracks showing the fabric underneath. The kitchen had a dark linoleum floor and maple cabinets, along with a sturdy but unadorned family kitchen table. He hadn’t really changed the place around at all when Mom had left more than fifteen years ago.

All memories here—memories of boredom and the surly mischief that was borne from it. Memories of Mom ignoring me being a brat in school in favor of more time with her real lover—Cuervo—and Dad with his own obsession, a bizarre cosmic theory only he understood. No, I wouldn’t miss it at all when the bank took everything… I’d just want to take the machine first, and my new favorite possession… Summer.

Looking down into my hand, I saw that she had curled up into a ball again, and was looking down to my palm. She had both hands held to the side of her head, and I could feel her trembling—at first, I thought it was from the cold, but as I looked at her more closely, I felt it might be something else.

“Summer? Summer. Tell me what’s wrong—are you cold?” As I said it, I wrapped my other hand over her back, feeling the tiny, short breaths of her rib cage against my fingers. She was so precious.

“Mistress... I... I... yes, it’s very cold, but…” She looked up, and I could see her face was white as a sheet. “I’m scared of heights!” She screamed it, probably louder than intended—though it was still not very loud. “I’m sorry, please don’t drop me, please, I should have said something before you shrank me, please don’t drop me, I’m so scared, I should have thought—”

Before she could continue, I let the hand behind her wrap closed, surrounding her in darkness. I knelt down low and brought her up close to my face, whispering inside. “Shh... you’re my toy now. There’s nothing to be scared of. I’ll always take good care of you.” I brought her up close to my chest. “Calm down. Don’t look down for now. That’s an order from your Mistress; don’t look down again until I set you down somewhere safe. Just look at me, at my face.”

She seemed to tremble less, than, as she focused her tiny blue-eyed gaze like lasers on my face. I held her tight to my chest as I opened the doorknob to the bathroom. Her hand and legs stuck out in between my fingers, but I could feel her breathing steadily, tiny and fragile ribs gently moving under my fingers. She peeked up at me as I placed her lightly on the countertop, at least a full foot away from any of its edges. Summer seemed chilled by it, but at least she wasn’t taken by fear anymore.

I was surprised how much I cared about her reaction. I mean, I’d just mind-controlled her into becoming a lesbian sex slave and permanently reduced her to eight inches tall. I surely wouldn’t have done that if I was the sort that cared about these things. Now, suddenly, I found myself totally focused on the tiny woman; how could I make this better for her? I had to make her safe and comfortable, so she could accept her new state and be happy with me.

I guess I should have anticipated the acrophobia thing; maybe I could find some way to use the machine to address the problem? It could do anything else… I gathered a few things, then turned on the shower. The sound confused her for a time, then she looked over at me again, still hugging herself—but now, it seemed like it was just because of the cold, and her panic was at least temporarily averted.

I stroked one finger atop her head and down her incredibly fine hair. “You’re filthy, little thing. Really, we both are. Let’s get cleaned up then get ready for a little shower. Don’t worry, I’ll hold onto you tight and won’t let you fall no matter how soapy that hot little body gets. Once we’re clean, I’ll wrap you up in something warm, then naptime. I’m kind of tired as hell.”

I was coated in my own sweat and would probably smell awful as soon as I’d come down from this sexual high I was on, and Summer… well, she was coated in both sweat and gooey spittle that was drying on her skin. I shrugged as I looked in the mirror. I cupped my small tits with both hands—really, something had to be done there, but I told myself a second time—later.

Grabbing her with one hand, hearing her soft wail at the sudden acceleration, she shook in my soft but firm grip as I opened the shower and stepped inside. Instantly I felt myself relax as the jets of steaming water pounded into me. I let it wash down my back for a time, just relaxing and reveling in what an amazing morning this had been—and it was only just getting started.

I gently deposited Summer onto the soap dish, holding her in place with one finger as she first scrambled to keep herself away from its edge, then slipping on its soap-covered surface. Both my hands were ready beneath it to catch her, but her butt was planted firmly between the little raised bevels inside the dish. It still didn’t look very safe. Should I draw a bath instead? I wondered to myself briefly; maybe there was something else I could try with her.

I opened my mouth, carefully putting my lips over my teeth, and took the trembling Summer inside. I wrapped my lips tightly over her midsection, letting her upper body and legs stick out the sides—firm enough to hold her securely, but not painfully so. From the look in her eyes I could see out of the corner of my own left eye, she didn’t think it was quite so safe, but I knew that would only make her hotter.

I smiled to myself around the girl in my mouth as I took the soap and began to wash myself. I made sure I was nice and squeaky clean all over, then washed and conditioned my hair, all with my miniature lover stuck between my loving teeth. I could even feel her little, fast heartbeat through my tongue and the gentle teeth holding her. I felt her small hand resting against my cheek, and was tempted to just rub myself to orgasm right there—but I held off.

I cupped both palms again, carefully positioning them under my face, and opened my mouth to release her—letting the shocked Summer fall with a wet, soapy ‘slap’ into my hands, hair in a soggy tangle. She gasped, and flipped over from her poor landing, slipping once then twice as she tried to stand. She finally settled into a curled ball, her taut little ass and feet resting on my palm—tiny pink sex carelessly on display.

“Mistress, I’m sorry I’m acting like this… I’m so scared… but so... so...” She was shaking in my hands, remaining on her knees, and I knew the wetness between her thighs wasn’t completely water. I slowly closed my palms together, and she looked up as the world went dark just over her head. She barely fit inside; I could feel her warm skin on my wet palms, and the tiny beat of her heart, the slow breaths she was taking inside the hot and dark space.

She was learning, at least. I saw fit to reward her. Lying her onto her back in one palm, I wound her calves under my thumb and pinky to force her legs apart. I held up one index finger, waggling it at her, and ever so slowly lowered it toward her body as I felt the tiny vibrations of her fear and anticipation in my hand.

I pressed it against one of her boobs, feeling the wonderful springiness of the grape-sized tit underneath; I pressed it up and down a few times, smiling to myself, then did it to the other. I slid my finger down her chest and stomach toward her pussy, where—only because I had her held up so close—I could see her miniscule clit peeking out.

I pressed hard on her sex, then began to wiggle and spin my finger around, instantly making her wail. I felt small hands around my other hand’s fingers as she held on, struggling to grip something as she was assaulted by the massive fleshy appendage. She looked fairly nice with her slick hair down the back of her head, I decided. I would bathe with her often. Yeah, I would switch back to baths; the thought of her naked form swimming around in there with me, between bubbles and my limbs rising and falling around her… and the possibilities it all offered… sent a shiver through me.

She was like my puppet; I enjoyed watching her squirm and quail as my teasing finger brutally squashed her clit. Her back arched, and she gave a pathetic and tiny scream as I brought her to a short orgasm. Her body involuntarily thrashed around briefly, but not strongly enough to break free. Seconds later, her ass was flat against my palm again, and she was breathing hard as she lazed there, recovering.

I cut off the water and stepped out. With Summer firmly in one hand, I grabbed a hand towel, drying her off first. It didn’t take long. I put her on the countertop over the discarded hand towel and began to dry myself off. I tossed it aside as I figured I’d done enough, and picked her up again, this time carrying her out and into the bedroom.

It was surprisingly small for a master bedroom, the walls lined with pictures of people I guessed were my ancestors, but neither Mom nor Dad ever bothered to explain who the hell they were. The furniture was heavy and baroque, totally different from the plush leatherette in the living room. Neither was my style at all; I wasn’t a big fan of this house, too many memories of utter boredom and pretending to be a good little girl when I was young. Dad’s distracted parenting, and Mom’s booze habit, had taught me early on: it’s not whether you do it, it’s whether you get caught.

I rummaged around in the closet, finding an old pair of mittens and a warm wool scarf for Summer; I put them on the bedside table, side by side, then gently deposited her on the scarf. We’d figure out which one worked better for her—and if neither did, I’d find something else. I’d been thinking before I shrank her that I’d keep her on the pillow or something, but what if I rolled around in my sleep? I couldn’t hurt her.

When I laid down and curled up in the bed, I found my thoughts drifting. I idly speculated about how Summer would react to the outdoors at this time of year, with her tiny body; how long would she last when it got cold enough to snow out? Hours, minutes? I struggled with the odd thought that I couldn’t stand the thought of losing her, especially not like that. Would I have to think up something, or… yeah, for now I would just crank the heater in my place up to the level of body temperature. That actually didn’t sound so bad, and I planned to spend a lot of time naked or barely dressed now that Summer belonged to me.

I slept at some point. It was around noon when I woke up. Summer was still asleep too, dozing quietly—wrapped up tight in the scarf like she was cotton candy. I smiled, leaving here there as I got dressed. I fished out some panties, and noted her waking up and staring at me in wonder as I put a set of clothes on. It was still fairly cold out—and despite living in upstate Pennsylvania, I didn’t deal with cold weather well.

Maybe the machine could offer a solution for and her, if the cold was as big a problem for my toys as I was thinking… once I figured more of it out. She seemed okay for the moment just bundled up in the blanket—so I tabled it. I snapped a small white bra on, then some fresh panties, donned my trademark two different colored socks, stepped into another pair of jeans, then picked out my favorite oversized sweater and pulled it over my head.

I got up, gave a quick glance at myself in the mirror—fixing my hair a little—and grabbed Summer again, pulling the hand clasping her inside my sleeve as she curled herself up on some reflex. I could feel her tiny breathing and shifting as she nestled herself in my closed palm, surrounded by wool and my warm hand—probably dozing off, if her slowing breaths were any indication.

I set to gathering up Dad’s old notes, working with one hand as I carefully filed all of the blueprints and sketches he’d left around as well. Even what looked like idle doodles might be important; I took it all. Summer was surprisingly helpful on that, and while she was vulnerable to the cold, I was able to crank up the heat and drape her in a cut patch of flannel blanket with holes for her head and hands.

It looked cute on her, and it gave me easy access when I decided to play with her. Flipping it up and nibbling at her feet, licking her sex, making her squeal on my tongue… so fun and easy. After the second day, I left her to file the notes and things by herself—surprisingly easy at her size—so I set to working on carefully disassembling the machine.

It took a few days, all told; Summer and I discovered a lot of things to do together in our frequent breaks. It was the end of the week before it was all piled into the trunk, and I climbed in my car—Summer snugly curled up inside my coat pocket—as I set out back to the condo, a few hours away.