The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SHRINKING MACHINE — CHAPTER 4A — VANESSA… JUST VANESSA

My body felt incredibly tired, weak, and sore—as if I’d just run a marathon. Numbness around the left side of my ribs was slowly giving way to increasing pain, and the position I’d fallen in—had left my neck aching and my arm asleep. There was an especially sharp ache on the side of my head.

It took a while for my brain to start registering things and realize I wasn’t just hung over again. Shifting and turning around, I realized my hands were bound up, and looked around. I was in my bedroom—the old condo bedroom, not the new villa upstate. There wasn’t much left here than a few empty boxes and random stuff strewn about. I’d been coming here yesterday to finish packing and finally make the move to the new place official. There was a chair set up at the foot of the air mattress I was on—and a woman was sitting on it, who…

Oh… fucking hell.

I blinked, recalling some of the details leading up to this situation. I’d left my toy girls here for a few days while I drove all the hell way down to Florida, to pick up some new custom-tooled parts for the machine—stuff I didn’t want to risk shipping or flying. The girls stayed home, too many commitments with their online business.

It was the longest I’d ever been apart from my toys since I shrunk them, and I’d had this happy spring in my step as I got back to New York and was looking forward to a special night with Summer and Jennifer—shoving their tiny bodies into my panties and bra, taking a bubble bath with them, making them each cum again and again as I sipped some wine and caught a movie with one or both nestled between my tits…

Instead, I’d come home to find Vanessa here—an intruder, basically. She must have still had a key to my old place. I’d coming in, seen her, I remembered being in shock and seeing her holding the girls… then what happened?

I shook my head, but it was gone. My body ached all over, and my head was pounding as I tried to sit up and focus on Vanessa. She was still tall and tanned, of course—I could never forget how tall she was, taller than most men—and was wearing only a faded sweatshirt and jeans, and some sneakers.

Her dirty blonde hair was cut short now, her deep brown eyes focused on her hands on the machine’s control tablet in her hands, which she must have taken from my purse and was apparently using. That was… worrying. How did she get the passcode? The toys wouldn’t have betrayed me…

Shifting around, I must have made too much noise. She glanced up at me and gave a wide, wicked grin. I noticed her eyes seemed a bit sunken and her skin was less smooth and perfect than she ever would have allowed when I knew her. Vanity hadn’t been her only flaw, but it had certainly been high on the list.

I looked around, trying to focus, and finally caught sight of my toy girls—Summer, eight inches tall and a gorgeous brunette… and Jennifer, six inches and a cute, sexy redhead. Each my mostly-willing lover, or pet, depending on how you wanted to look at it. Blinking, I began to register their current predicament. They were both held in place to the bedside table by a length of duct tape, carelessly slapped over them.

The bitch! How long had they been like that? Their skin around the edges of the tape was reddened and dirty. Summer was downcast, and Jennifer couldn’t even meet my eyes. I guess I knew how Vanessa got the passcode.. Maybe the loyalty compulsion in their minds wasn’t strong enough, or had worn off?

I’d figure that out later. I tried to shimmy over to them, but I couldn’t move. I needed to get the girls back from her. Soon. Looking down, I could see I was still in my long blue jeans, tee-shirt, and white puffy jacket, but had lost one of my shoes when—I guess—she dragged me into here. My hands and feet were bound together with duct tape, and more tape all over me was pinning me to the air mattress. It sure as hell wasn’t a professional job, but it was doing the trick.

Vanessa was tapping something onto the tablet, and suddenly her face brightened and she looked up at me. “So this thing is how you shrunk these two, huh?” She waved its screen at me, and I saw my own nude form floating on it, with a lot of slider bars nearby.

She gave a leering, predatory grin. “You little fucking pervert bitch. Well, that’s over now. I just found this nice, big, ‘Enslave’ button.” She tapped her finger near it. “Bet you don’t want me to hit that?”

I squirmed about, looking at her with wide eyes. Her spiteful laugh followed. “Too bad!” She got up close to me before tapping the button, right in front of my face. The tablet’s screen was facing her, not me, so she saw the expected activation sequence.

I did a lot of everything she’d expect, at least at first—and looked up to see a twisted glee in her eyes… one I didn’t remember ever seeing on her face before. I mean, there had always been plenty of bad in Vanessa—but not like this. I wondered if my face looked like that the moment before I shrunk Jennifer? Still, I kept up the apparent struggle until she started to look confused…

…and, seconds later, she fell to her knees moaning and gasping. Her hands went flat to the floor and she began panting, closing her eyes.

That would be the failsafe. I mean, you didn’t think I spent weeks programming a whole new interface for the machine, then didn’t leave anything in it to prevent it from being used against me, right? Even I’m not that sloppy.

The machine—its new tungsten emitter easily granting it enough range to twist Vanessa’s thoughts all the way from its new home at the upstate villa—slipped into her unwilling mind and inserted the standard package I’d set up months ago. Her obvious physical pleasure and moans were just a side effect as it brutishly rearranged her priorities.

Neurons were redirected, making some things easier to think of and some things much more difficult. Inevitably, it would also be making her very hot and wet, as the machine’s magic always did; an orderly, focused mind was a lot of work to alter, but the sex-laden mush it could so easily turn her mind into? Less than half the depletion factor.

She wailed out loud as the payload was delivered, her mind forced to accept something new inside. It wasn’t going to overhaul her entire personality… not right now. It just made a few simple changes to resolve the expected predicament, should I ever find myself in a situation where someone else got their hands on my machine.

Vanessa was left sweaty and panting less than a minute later, the tablet having been dropped onto the bed next to me and her mouth open wide. She was looking at me through hazy, confused eyes, one hand thoughtlessly cupping a breast. I smiled.

“Vanessa.” I gave her a frown, to which she gave a delayed, confused expression. I upped my voice a bit. “Vanessa! Get this tape off me, and give me the tablet.”

“Whaaat…” She was standing up. “Fuck that…” Her eyes widened as she looked down, to realize her hands were doing exactly as I had instructed. “Wait, what? I’m not doing this. I’m not.”

Strip by strip, she pulled the duct tape off me, eyes wide as she babbled—and revealing my now-ruined shirt and pants. Bitch. It hurt when she pulled it off my wrists and ankles, but a lack of body hair spared me from the worst of that experience.

“What am I doing? Raych? What’s going on? Why can’t I—no! Not that no why no no!” She obediently handed me the tablet when I was free, and I took it, not bothering to answer her confused and scared question.

“Stay in your chair and be quiet, V.” She flashed a little scowl—we both knew how she hated to be called that—but followed orders. I quickly set myself to freeing the toys, who had been quiet and good. I worked my nails under the tape and got them both out, their bodies sticky and looking sore—but I noticed something was especially wrong with Summer. All over her skin were small, narrow red welts arranged in curved lines, which were just…

… Oh. The fucking bitch. Summer held quite still in my hand, unwilling to even sit down—the teeth marks were all over her.

“It’s my fault. All of it.” Jennifer raised a hand, looking somber and weak, then slipped over toward Summer on my palm, helping the other toy hold her legs up. “I wouldn’t tell the bitch the passcode, and she got pissed, so she took Summer up to her teeth and said, every second I don’t—”

“Stop. No more.” I felt my face turning red, but first I booted up the tablet. Pulling up Summer, with a few taps I quickly restored the brunette’s body from a previous backup. As we watched, the marks vanished, her tiny body healed to perfect sexiness in moments—aside from the sticky residue and grime left on her, anyway. Three percent of charge well spent.

Summer was shimmying around, the inevitable side effect of the machine leaving her a bit aroused and bursting with energy. She thanked me profusely, and began to describe the many ways she wanted to make me cum—which I told her to hold off on for the moment. It still wasn’t long before she was glancing at Jennifer, biting her lip and staring up and down at the other nude toy—also dirty though she was.

Jennifer, oblivious to Summer’s desire, stroked Summer’s calf—her eyes closed, looking more disappointed with herself than anything. “I didn’t know what to do. I told her. I know we lucked out and she could have used it on someone else, gotten us caught… I should have thought of this happening ahead of time, come up with a plan.”

I waved a hand. I guess I knew now what happened if their love for each other and their loyalty compulsion clashed… but I was fine with it. “We’ll talk about it later. Maybe I can do up a duress password that gives them a fake client or something.” I gave Jennifer a kiss on the head, then a fuller one to Summer’s bright face. “I’ll wash you two now.”

Summer shook her head emphatically. “Mistress! What about you?” She was pointing up at my head, which now that I thought about it—oh yeah, agonizing pain.

“Oh… right.” I tapped a bit more, and a minute later my own body was restored. Heat washed through me, and the pain and soreness vanished—soon replaced by another welcome, wet heat from my sex. It grew in intensity, soon tempting me to shove one of the toys into my panties… but no, they’d just had a very bad three days and deserved something a bit more intimate.

Vanessa, on the other hand… I ran my tongue over my lips. Captured and enslaved? Already done. A miserable bitch? Without a doubt. In need of punishment? Lots. Still sexy? Well, only kind of…

I turned to Vanessa, who was squirming in her chair—but kept her hands on her lap, eyes wide as she looked at me. I looked back at her for a minute, then told her to stay put as I got up and went into the kitchen, then started running warm water in the sink.

I thought to myself for a few minutes as I soaped the girls up, gently scrubbing them clean of the tape’s adhesive and the associated dirt and grime. My worries about how quickly they’d bounce back from this episode were soon vanquished as Jennifer began humping my thumb as I ran the hot water over her. She still seemed a bit disappointed in herself, but her sex drive was easily strong enough to distract her. I gently, lovingly brought her off, then gave her a few tickles for good measure as I scrubbed the rest of the six-inch-tall redhead.

A now perfectly clean, nude Jennifer was placed gently next to the sink and dried herself with a plush hand towel. She relayed to me what happened as I toyed with Summer’s naked body the same way—idly bringing her squirming form to two orgasms as I listened to the story, occasionally scrubbing my own wrists and hands as well.

Vanessa had shown up later in the same day after I left for Florida. She did still have a key, I guess a copy of the one she gave back to me years ago. She found the toys, and upon realizing they were real and not just motorized dolls or something, talked briefly about selling them, though Jennifer hadn’t been sure if she was serious. A made-up story had stopped her from following through, at least.

That might have been even worse, though. Vanessa stayed put, squatting at my place—apparently her original intent for breaking in, somehow having found out I’d moved away but the place was paid through the end of the year—and availed herself of my toy girls for three days.

There had been a series of increasingly cruel games through which she extracted pleasure and information from them—up until I’d come back, I saw her again with my girls in her hand, and after the moment of shock wore off I rushed at her to try and take the girls back. She’d stun-gunned me in the ribs, and here we were.

I fished through my roller bag, finding the only other clothes I had that weren’t covered in adhesive—a long, blue skirt, loose and billowy, and a slim white turtleneck that hugged my boobs wonderfully. I put them on, and went back to Vanessa with the girls and the tablet.

Sitting down across from her on the mattress, I gave her a solid glare. “You came here to squat at my old place?” She nodded. I peered at her. “How did you find out?” She was silent. “Answer me.”

She blurted it out with an odd expression. “Your landlord recognized me—thought I never left, I guess. Told me everything.” She seemed confused. Guess she didn’t figure it out.

Stupid bastard landlord. Maybe I’d give him a zap before I left. Whatever. I looked back at Vanessa. “So it’s clear—it’s actually you who’s the slave now. You’re forbidden to hurt me, and have to comply with any commands I give.” I paused, picking up the tablet. “Hmm… also…”

I tapped in a sequence, thought for a moment, then dragged and dropped a second of my pre-made executables into the sequence. I activated it, and hearing her briefly moan as something touched her mind, then it went to work throughout her body, beginning a special process that would be very slow and low-energy… but also a lot of fun. I waved the tablet around. “You’re unable to lie to me now. In fact, you have to tell the complete truth, even if it means oversharing. Should be fun for you.”

“What? No, I’m good at lying, especially to you.” Her eyes widened as she realized what had slipped from her mouth was totally unlike whatever she’d been planning to say.

I giggled. “Well, maybe before, but it’s impossible now, so get used to it.” I leaned forward, frowning. “Listen, Vanessa—here’s my first orders: You’re forbidden to escape the condo, call for help, or do any further harm to me or my toy girls. You can stand up if you want now.”

She hesitantly stood up, towering over me with her six-foot-one body. Well, we didn’t have to worry about that for long. “What’s going on? Why didn’t it work when I used it on you?”

“Of course my own machine can’t be used against me, V.” I rolled my eyes. “You’re my slave now, and for good.”

She pursed her lips. “This isn’t real… I don’t want to be a slave… can we just call it even? Can’t you just let me go?”

“Could I? Sure. Will I? No.” I stood, folding my arms as her expression brightened—then fell. “How’d you end up back in New York, anyway? Had to be better places for you to bum off someone else, and we didn’t exactly end on good terms.”

“I needed to get away from the cops. This was the only state where I knew somebody and there were no warrants out for me.” She blinked, probably realizing she hadn’t meant to share that much.

My eyebrows went up. “… Warrants?” Perfect rich-bitch Vanessa had a record now?

“Yeah. I’m wanted on a bunch of charges of bank fraud… that I know about. Six arrest warrants in five states…” Her eyes were going wider as she let it all spill out. “… I spend most nights sleeping in cars or with people I meet at bars and fuck, then skip out in the morning. Steal cash and credit cards if I can. My dad’s fortune went to shit and he’s in jail now, so I have nothing. I came here hoping to hook up with you, and steal some money before bailing and hopefully getting out of the country somehow.”

“Wow.” I nodded—and my surprise was even genuine. “Color me impressed. I didn’t think you had it in you. So tell me, V, did you enjoy your time with my toys?” I held both of them up in my hands, cradling their exquisite little warm bodies carefully—the right way.

She glanced at their accusing gazes, then up at me, still clearly lacking any respect for them. “Uh, yeah, I guess. They’re fun to squeeze and make funny noises.”

I glared at her. “Summer and Jennifer used to be normal people until I made them like this. I shrank them, with my machine. They can never go back, so I take good care of them. Very good care.” I took them back toward myself, cupping my hands around them. “They’re toys now—still people, but they belong to me. They still deserve respect and love, though… and not to be ‘squeezed and make funny noises’.”

“Yeah, if you say so.” She was giving me an empty, bored expression, and her words sounded hollow. “So—this isn’t hard to figure out, Raych. You’re the one who obsessed about me being tall the whole time we were fucking. You basically got off on it, then would rant about it for an hour afterward while I was trying to sleep. If you ask me, you turning them into… that… just shows you’re still obsessed with me.” She had this odd expression for all that last bit, as if she was surprised to hear herself say it… but still not regretting it.

I shiver of rage went up my spine, but I suppressed it much more easily than I would have expected. Mental note—that truth compulsion means they’ll tell me things I don’t like too.

In fact—I should probably tell you all now—while I was certainly a fucked-up person before I met Vanessa, it was my time as her ‘lover’… in as much as she could ever have one… that’s what turned me into what I am today.

My whole complex about hating tall chicks, and fantasizing about making them tiny and helpless? Basically a product of my two years as Vanessa’s disposable fuckbuddy. She was so hot, svelte, and—at times—regal and imposing. No small part of me liked that domineering, alpha side of her.

On the other hand, I received the brunt of her cruel, selfish ‘attention’ and bullying, especially in public and around her other friends—which built up over years inside my old, passive wallflower personality and turned me into this twisted thing that I am.

I’m over it now, though.

No, really, I am.

“Are you sure that’s how you want to talk to me, Vanessa?” I smiled. “You’ve seen—and you’re feeling right now—the kind of power I have. I can do anything I want to you. Anything. I could make you disappear. I could make it impossible for you to wear clothes ever again, or make you the stupidest bimbo ever, or give you a compulsion to fuck old, fat dudes every night.”

Her eyes were going wider the whole time, and she bit her lip—but her gaze never left mine. She glanced away, then looked back, her eyes narrow. “You wouldn’t. Someone would find out.”

“Find out how? What court would believe the kind of power I have? I already changed these two forever… and Summer and Jennifer here were more important people than a low-life like you. People came looking for both of them after I shrunk them, but one zap and off they went.”

I giggled, pressing up closer to her, feeling my chest squash against her stomach. “You know, Vanessa… you were right before, though.” I smiled. “I am… a little, a tad, fixated on you. You helped make me what I am today. I feel like you need to be put in your place. Do you know where your place is, now?”

“Huh?” She wasn’t able to move still, but she did look around the room, turning back to me—with a flinch as she noticed something odd.

“So… you started today with your chin about here, right?” I held a hand up to the top of my forehead, then moved it forward… to touch her mouth. “Looks like you’ve lost two whole inches so far!” I heard Summer burst out laughing.

“What?” She blinked, looking down at me—then her face went pale. “No!” Her breath suddenly quickened as she looked up and down, probably checking if I’d put on heels or something. She backed away, confused, then held still for just long enough to notice the very slow progression of her shrinking. Panic set in on her face. “Stop it! Change me back!”

“Can’t. It’s irreversible.” I shrugged, then held up a finger. “There is something you can do to stop shrinking, though.” I took her hand. “Follow me.”

Her face was still priceless as I walked her over to the dresser, kneeling down next to it to fish through the small jewelry box I used to store the toys’ outfits. I didn’t listen to Vanessa’s whining for a few minutes as I helped Summer into her black yoga pants and fleece top, with a tiny pair of pink sneakers.

I selected for Jennifer one of her trademark tight green sweaters that only went just below her ass, helping her squirm her naked little form into it. I then helped her into a pair of puffy toeless socks in an argyle pattern, one at a time, each going almost up to her knees. Only her thighs and face were still exposed.

A few minutes—or inches—later, I stood in front of the couch, setting the girls down on its edge and the tablet on the coffee table before facing Vanessa again. “Now. Undress me.”

Vanessa frowned, and I repeated myself—and she suddenly remembered she was still shrinking. She worked quickly, but still lost more size as she fumbled through the task. Plucking off my shoes and socks, she turned to my long skirt, which she at first tossed away—until I told her to stop, pick it back up, and fold it respectfully. She slid my panties off soon after, then helped me out of my turtleneck and bra… also carefully folded and placed aside.

“There.” I didn’t have to stand on my tiptoes to kiss her this time, which sent a flash of heat through my sex. How long would it take for her to learn respect, I wonder? How much size would she lose before she figured it out?

A better question… how much did I want to take?

“I can feel it now… happening… all over…” She looked at me, pleading. “Make it stop.” She had to be maybe five foot six now. She stamped a foot, glaring at me. “Please.”

“It’s funny. You always used to say that the one who’s naked first during sex is the one who gives up all the power.” I sat on the couch, spreading my legs shamelessly, kicking one foot up high then running my toes down her chest. “Here I am, naked and vulnerable… yet you’re totally fucking powerless, V.”

“Tell me how to make it stop!” She demanded, much more forcefully this time. It still seemed so much less real than the old Vanessa.

“Mmmm… I’m going to take it slow with you, V.” I felt old, carefully nursed evil coming to life inside me, fed by years of almost-forgotten resentment. I could control it… I think. I licked my lips, and pointed to the tablet. “I set it to shrink you an inch a minute, and it’ll keep going—aaalllll the way down to the theoretical minimum size… which is I think two or three inches tall?” I held up a finger and thumb, held yea distance apart.

The minimum-size thing is actually based on a percentage of the original size, not a flat number… but I forgot the percentage.

Her face blanched. “No…”

“Yes… but…” my fingers went down to my clit. “I’ll make it easy, V. All you have to do to make it stop is to bring me off.” I grinned. “You’ll have to make me cum…. for once.”

She hesitated only moments, letting it sink in, before she threw herself onto the couch—stumbling and banging her shin on the coffee table, eliciting a short yelp. She barely hesitated for moment, though, then immediately buried her face in my sex.

I giggled loudly as I put both hands on her gradually shrinking head. This was awesome; I didn’t think any moment could get better than when I had shrunk Summer and Jennifer, but this already was. The two toy girls were staring at her head between my legs, and I took them in my hands, feeling them begin to cuddle up together—both visibly aroused already by Vanessa’s situation, but not quite ready for more sex yet.

They needed to unwind after their predicament, of course. I’d give them as much time as they needed. Summer occasionally would glance or wink at me, but both were more focused on how much more size Vanessa had lost every time they looked. Summer’s hand slid down Jennifer’s side, pulling up the hem of her sweater to reveal her well-shaped, pale ass, then grasping it.

Vanessa blinked, then seemed to remember she had a mission—and spoke with a desperate tone. “Are you close?”

“Mehhh…” I waved a hand, stroking Summer’s hair and adjusting the toys, bringing them closer together in their nude cuddling. “You might have noticed, I kind of only party with women smaller than me now. You might have to shrink a bit more to really get me going.” I shrugged. I actually was pretty aroused, and either of the toys could have gotten me off in moments if I stuck them down there. Vanessa’s technique so far was a mess, though. “Well… keep trying.”

“Hurry up!” She whined as her tongue returned to my folds.

Vanessa had basically no experience when it came to giving pleasure. I don’t know if it was accurate to say the old Vanessa was bisexual; she was probably better described as an omnivore. She only took orgasms, and she would accept or compel them from anyone—but she never gave them to anyone, not willingly. It had been… beneath her.

I don’t think she ever really thought of herself that way, though. To her, sex—and everything else—were some kind of competition, a zero-sum game where she had to win and take all the spoils. She just… lacked empathy, or whatever.

Kind of like the old me, before I shrank the toys.

I shook the thought off. Now was a time for fun. I felt the toys cuddle up even closer on their own, their bodies seeming to finally relax now. I had been able to feel the tension in them after I’d freed them, and I figured it would take more than making them cum as I cleaned them under the faucet a bit ago before they could move on from their experience.

Fortunately, it seemed Vanessa hadn’t done any serious damage to either, but they still needed a lot of tender attention and closeness to me before they believed life was back to normal.

The thought gave me warm, sexy fuzzies in my mind. I’d keep them very warm, and within arm’s reach almost all the time for a while—overseeing every intimate round of their lovemaking, and making it absolutely clear that their loving Mistress would never permit what happened to them to happen again. I felt myself getting a bit hotter as I wondered at exactly how many ways I’d show them my love… I was getting so wet now…

… and if Vanessa knew her way around a pussy I might cum from all that, but such things were evidently too much to ask for a fellow woman. I sighed aloud. “Seriously, V, stop fucking around and put your heart into it.”

“I am!” She wailed as she looked up, her cheeks glistening with my wetness. “Make it stop! Please! I can feel it, making me… less! I’ll make you cum three times or ten times or whatever, just please make me stop shrinking!”

“I like you this way, though, and want you to get even smaller.” I shrugged. “Guess we’re at an impasse. But you will stop shrinking if I cum… so you better stop distracting me.” I waggled a finger.

She whimpered, but set herself back to her assignment. I could see the straps of her spaghetti top had loosened, as well as her jeans—which now ran over the ends of her shrunken feet, hanging loosely off the side of the couch. I bit my lip, and stroked her hair. Our eyes met, and I saw the weak desperation in them. She’d always been this weak, inside, I realized. An entitled, bitchy, selfish and cruel slut.

Yet I still wanted her.

I realized it at the same time. She was a part of my life, and there was potential in her. How much would I have to change about her, other than her size? I stroked her hair more, running fingers along the cheek of her sex-slick face. “Vanessa.”

“Whaat! Don’t distract yourself now!”

“I’m not.” I lifted her face up by the chin. “Why did you bite Summer?”

She blinked, words falling out before her brain could filter them. “After I knocked you out, I knew the tablet was the trick, but it was locked. The bigger, brunette one—she seemed kind of ditzy, but the smaller one seemed pretty smart. Threatening them alone didn’t work—so I figured the smaller one would tell me what I needed to know if I hurt the bigger one.”

I suppressed my flash of anger; it was about what I expected she’d thought. “Just remember, you can’t lie to me. How did it make you feel when you hurt her?”

She frowned. “Actually kind of shitty. I hate living like I do now. I hate what it’s made me.” Her eyes widened further, as if even she hadn’t consciously realized what she was saying. “I felt like I was beating up a kitten. She didn’t scream, but I could tell I hurt her when I bit down. I was about to stop anyway because I thought she might die… when the redhead blurted out the password. Then you woke up from the stun gun. I came here with no plan, I was making things up as I went. Can you let me g—”

“Absolutely not.” I stroked her hair, smiling. “Make me cum, dearie.” I let her return to her work, despite her confused expression—to find me just as hot and wet as before. I turned my attention to the toy girls on my chest, and spoke in a whisper to their tangled bodies between my tits. “Hey. Don’t worry, I’m just punishing her a bit, then I’ll kick her out, make her forget us, and we’ll go home.”

Summer was looking away, eyes fixed on Vanessa—and Jennifer sighed and groaned. “She’ll be four feet tall by then, at this rate. Were you seriously in a relationship with… that?”

I frowned. “How much did she tell you?”

“It wasn’t hard to guess.” The little redhead rolled her eyes, folding her arms underneath the sweater lovingly cupping her blueberry-sized tits. “From what she said—well, I’m not sure if you were more of a fucked-up person then or now, Rachel.”

“She was worse!” I practically hissed it out, making Vanessa glance up at us with a confused expression, wondering what we were secretly discussing. I’m over her, though. I am.

“Yeah, okay.” Jennifer looked at me with a weird smile. Little bitch, always talking back to me. She knew I wouldn’t punish her too, not right then. She glanced back at Vanessa. “Shame, too. I would have liked to—”

“Make her shrink.” Summer blurted it out, just barely quiet enough that Vanessa didn’t hear. She turned to Jennifer first, then to me with a surprisingly clear-eyed face, folding her hands together in front of her breasts. “Vanessa, I mean. Shrink her into a toy like us.”

“Summer…” I blinked, not having expected this—let alone Summer asking, or borderline demanding, something. “I wasn’t going to. She tortured both of you. Having her around would always remind you—”

“But you want her to shrink, Mistress—and not just a bit, like now, right?” Summer bit her lip. “We’re both fine. She was bad to us, but we’ll punish her—and you can… fix, her personality—right?” She pulled Jennifer to her side, meeting my eyes again. “So let’s shrink her. Together.”

I glanced upward, toward Vanessa’s face. Her eyes were closed and she was lapping away, having learned very slightly more in the past few minutes—but this conversation was threatening to make me cum, just by itself. Vanessa, shrinking into a miniscule, pathetic toy—totally dependent on her Mistress.

I was so hot… and I wanted to do it so bad, I realized. Summer knew me so well, she figured me out before I’d even put it together. Vanessa would make a lovely toy. Still… I glanced at Jennifer, who was looking over her shoulder at the blonde.

“Jennifer?” I was biting my lip, almost wanting to beg for her approval.

She turned back to me, and tilted her head from side to side, thinking—then finally shrugged. “Well—I’m glad she said it first. I was going to if she didn’t, but… I thought we’d get into another fight if I did.” She pursed her lips, looking away.

I was stunned, but the increasing heat in my pussy didn’t let me hold onto my astonishment for long. “We’re agreed then.” I brought them to my face, loving my toys more than anything in the world then. They came up to give me a kiss on the lower lip together, then their own lips met again.

Vanessa popped up, brightening. “Agreed on what? Will you stop shrinking me?”

“No.” Hah, exactly the opposite. “Get back to work.” I pushed her head back down, ignoring her glare as she returned to my pussy.

Vanessa was going to shrink, nice and slow, into the next toy. I don’t think even she realized, from her curled position between my legs, how much of her had already been lost. Would she feel the twisted joy inside, underneath the residual fear and despair that came with the shrinking—the happiness of giving herself to me as a possession, the release from her life’s worries… replaced with simple, unlimited pleasure?

I moaned and felt it coming for several minutes as she dwindled. Really, she could have made me cum a while ago, when we first decided to shrink her—that knowledge had made me so hot… but she was just so bad at this! Her tongue was all over the place, and she kept forgetting to tease my clit; you’d never think she had one of her own. Virgin men had eaten me out better than her.

I made it loud and obvious for her when it finally came, and she seemed ecstatic. Groaning and waving my bare feet, I pushed her face into my pussy hard, bucking my hips and grinding her mouth against my clit. For a few moments, I almost thought she was into it. God damn, it was going to be fun, breaking her in and making her understand life as a toy.

I soaked her cheeks with slick passion as pulses went out from inside me, fueled by my warped lust for her transformation. My tits juddered, and I might have even let slip some evil giggles in between the waves of pleasure. When it was done, I pulled her surprised face up and put a kiss on her now-smaller lips—tasting my familiar stuff and taking cool note of how much better we fit together at her new size.

Her reduction had stopped, of course. I hadn’t been lying about our little orgasm-game.

I let her stand up and… survey herself. As she did, the stun gun she’d zapped me with fell, still clipped to the back of her jeans—taking them with it. She caught her panties with a yelp, and they hung in place—though they were loose on her reduced body. I had to suppress another giggle at the sight of her trying to keep everything on. I had her stumble into the kitchen to find a tape measure, and stretched it out alongside her new and super-petite body.

“Four feet and… ten inches.” I reeled the tape back in.

“Four feet… ten… inches…” Vanessa repeated my casual announcement mechanically, face ashen. She stood and only breathed for a time, and remained staring at some place far beyond the walls of the condo.

She looked hilarious. Her sweatshirt hung loose and baggy, her arms no longer long enough to reach the ends of the sleeves. Beneath the rumpled pile of her jeans, her shoes clearly weren’t going to fit her anymore—they were ready to slip off at the first step. Only one desperate hand kept her panties from falling off.

Her exposed legs really illustrated the weight she’d gained; while I suppose some might have described her as curvy, if you knew how she used to look you might agree she could do better. I wondered how much bigger her boobs were now, though? She’d had Bs before, just big enough to fill my admittedly small hands.

I bit my lip, idly fingering myself as she ignored all but her own distressed thoughts. Before, I’d shrunk Summer and Jennifer in basically one go, but I wanted to try it differently this time. Little by little… maybe we could space it out in fun, erotic shrinking sessions over the next day or two. We’d have to sex her up first, of course—make her the beauty I remembered eating out so often, years ago.

I rested for a little while, basking in the glow of pleasure and power while Vanessa curled down against the wall and stared at the floor. Before she could start whining again, I had her dress me in a tee-shirt and long skirt, then I gave her more orders. I turned on the TV and relaxed as Vanessa set to work—a harried, confused expression on her face as she began to studiously pack and label everything lying around.

It was hard work at her smaller size. Probably. After a few minutes, I wasn’t paying attention. I did notice that her top kept trying to slip off, giving me plenty of chances to eye her small boobs—and she tripped on her own socks constantly. She wasn’t going to be able to wear her jeans anymore, but I let her keep her panties. It was kind of funny that she insisted on trying to keep them on despite her new, hopelessly petite size.

A TV show rerun I liked came on, and I idly watched it as the toys settled into a quiet nap together, under my shirt and between my breasts. When it got closer to afternoon, I had her pour me a glass of merlot, which she needed two hands to hold.

She was surprisingly industrious once she got going, despite the mishaps of her reduced proportions. After a couple hours, she had everything stacked by the door. I was still lying on the couch idly, with her standing nearby. Her panties slipped off briefly as she bent to put down the last box, flashing her pussy—a mess of untrimmed hair, tisk-tisk—before she pulled them back up.

I beckoned her over, fishing through my purse—and held the keys to my car out to her. “Okay, fill the car up with all the stuff you just packed. Use the back seats too.”

“Huh?” She fidgeted in place. “What if someone sees me like this?”

“Sees you how? Short?” I laughed at her. “So what if they see a short person?”

“That’s not what I meant!” She flapped the hem of her loose sweatshirt. “Can I at least borrow some of your clothes? I’m not even wearing pants.”

I shook my head. “I never said you could borrow my shit. Wear your own clothes.”

“But you shrank me out of them!” She wailed.

“Then you should have made me cum sooner. Hell, you could have done it without even losing a single inch—if you had a fucking clue.” I shrugged.

She grimaced, eyes downcast, then she looked up again. “Umm… what if someone tries to help me?”

I chuckled. “You haven’t been back in New York for very long, have you?” I waved a hand. “Don’t ask for any help. Don’t even say hi to people. I’d be surprised if you got any offers. And hurry up. I want to be on the highway before dark.”

She stood in place for a minute, fists bunched and obviously trying not to cry. Really. I honestly never thought she would crumble this easily. Was she always a bark with no bite, or did those years change her? Had the cruel, bullying force I’d thought alpha-Vanessa always had been hollowed out?

Vanessa looked up at me again, making doe eyes. “Will you at least change me back afterward?”

“Pfft. I told you, it’s permanent.”

She shook her head quickly. “You’re lying! I know you! You’d never do something you didn’t have a way out of!”

I waved a hand dismissively. “To myself, sure.” I stroked fingers along the toys’ hair; they were now on both sides of a game controller atop my stomach. They were playing one of those music games, each handling one side. They were in almost perfect sync and getting a much higher score than I ever had, though I guess they had plenty of free time to practice. Jennifer seemed to be bouncing back quickly… good.

I glanced up at Vanessa. “To them? Yeah, why not. They like what they are now anyway. And would I shrink you, even if it was for good?” I glanced back at her, looking up and down at her reduced form again. “Well… I guess we already know.” I grinned, shrugging.

She looked crestfallen as she trudged away. I heard her trip once more when her panties fell off, cursing, then the sound of her fishing through drawers in the kitchen. The sound of scissors and tape working, then more grunts as she hefted a box… then the door opening and closing. Not sure how she handled getting it all through the door at her size. Creative when she needed to be, I guess.

I dozed for a while, and when I woke half the boxes were gone. A sweating, groaning, super-petite Vanessa had just opened the door again, startling me awake, but I soon was half-asleep again, watching the TV screen as the toys played some other video game now. It wasn’t the music game, and there were a lot of flashes and explosions and someone talking. I found my wine glass and took another long drink, dozing off again after a few minutes of some cop show.

When I woke up, the sunlight through the windows was starting to turn orange. I felt a soft, slow pair of motions on my stomach, and looked down to see the toys cuddled together in the underside of my shirt-clad boobs. The controller and game box were gone, packed away I assume—along with a lot of other things. Vanessa was kneeling next to the TV, trying to pick it up, but it was the old CRT type—about forty pounds. Not easy to lift at my size, and certainly not at hers.

I let her grunt and grumble for a while, until she finally managed to slide it off the stand and—with a massive groan—she was carrying it with both hands. Turning sideways, she actually managed to carry it off through the door. Maybe she hadn’t let herself go completely.

I’d actually meant to leave the TV here, we had an awesome sixty-inch 4k at the new place and that one wasn’t going to fit in the car… but whatever.

When she returned from her trip, her clothes were clinging to her body more from raw sweat than from actually fitting. She walked up to the couch again as I woke the toys and put them aside. “I got everything inside, but the TV is on the shotgun seat.”

“What? We weren’t going to take that shitty old thing, and we need that seat for you.” I waved a hand, giving a smile at her pissed expression. “I have some people coming to pick up the stuff I don’t want tomorrow. You can unload it and leave it in the garage before we go.” I carefully moved the wakening toy girls off my chest and onto the armrest, then sat up, stretching. “So, we ready?”

“I think so.” She glanced down as I picked up the tablet again, which made her bristle. “No… put that down.”

“Why? Did you have something you wanted to do to yourself with it instead?” I waved it at her. “Vanessa—this is an order—you’re not allowed to touch or operate my machine, or its control software. I am open to ideas if you want something about yourself changed, though.”

She stamped a small foot. “Make me tall again!”

“Really, V, that’s straight-up impossible. Get over it. Let us know if you think of anything else though.” I paused. “For now, though—strip. Completely naked.” I was already booting up the software again as her face twisted up and she began to take off her already hopelessly loose clothing.

I tapped in a brief sequence, then handed the tablet to my brunette toy. “Summer, you mind prettying her up? You did such a great job with Jennifer. I loaded one change for her already—rest is up to you though. Oh, and make sure she won’t match her own ID.”

Vanessa was looking back and forth between us, her top halfway over her head and bra threatening to slip right down over her waist—and quite confused. “What?”

I waved a hand. “Just making you sexier. Bigger boobs, tighter waist, nicer hair… all that. Even you won’t object to that, right?”

She stared back at us, confused, but she said nothing.

“Got it, Mistress!” Summer beamed from her spot on the armrest, stretching and looking quite eager to begin. I handed the tablet down to her, with the image of Vanessa’s nude form floating on it along with all the usual sliders and option fields. With it propped up in front of her, she began to tap through a variety of changes, focusing on Vanessa’s overall shape first.

“Great. I want another drink, though.” I stood up.

“Ooh! Me too!” Summer raised a hand, and Jennifer as well shortly after. I wondered if Summer got drunk before pressing Commit, she might screw up and turn Vanessa into a man or something?

I padded into the kitchen and poured another glass of merlot, then put a splash of white zin into a shotglass with a coffee stirrer straw in it. Sitting back down with the toys, Summer had already made a lot of progress, and the image was looking a lot more like the old, sexy Vanessa… better, even. The girls took turns taking sips of zin through the straw. Not an elegant solution, but hey, they don’t make wine glasses for pocket-sized girls.

“Promise…” Vanessa was mumbling, but spoke up when I raised an eyebrow at her. “Promise me you won’t shrink me any more, at least.”

I pursed my lips, blinking. Glancing down at Summer’s laundry list of alterations, I looked at the top bar, summarizing charge use and mass quotient. “Well… this sequence isn’t going to actually use the shrink function per se, but it’s still going to cost you an inch or two to get you ready.”

“No! No no no!” She shook her head.

I gave an idle shrug. “Whatever. Nobody’s going to be able to tell four foot ten from four foot eight or nine.”

She glared at me for a time, still impotent. “Wait—what did you mean, to get me ready?”

I pursed my lips, and stood up, walking over to her and standing behind her. I pulled her close, my mind awash with thoughts of her dwindling once again. I took a sip of wine, then pushed my lips to hers. She resisted at first, but accepted it moments later, opening her mouth and accepting the mouthful of merlot I gave her. When our lips broke, her smaller head was inches from mine, and she swallowed it with a heavy gulp.

“There’s no sense not telling you.” I gave her another peck on the lips, then licked off the droplet of wine that was rolling off her cheek. “This isn’t a temporary arrangement. I’m claiming you as my next toy. Summer is just going to make you sexy enough for the job.”

“Toy… you mean like them? That small? No!” She shook her head, face going pale. “Nononono!”

“Shh-shh-shhh… yes yes yes…” I took another long sip of wine, and gave her a second deep kiss, sharing some wine with her to help ease her tension. Her small tongue swallowed it all in two big gulps, our lips still in contact. I pushed my larger tongue into her mouth, stealing back a little wine. She was taking quick, shallow breaths when our lips broke.

I kissed down the side of her neck as I explained. “How small you get… will be up to you... I’ll explain… that later. Just relax… for now, and let… Summer… work her magic.” I came up, meeting her lips one more time. “You’re going to love the results.”

“Just think about your fucked-up life for a minute, Vanessa.” Jennifer was talking as loud as she could without shouting, cupping her tiny hands in front of her mouth. She began to pace as Summer worked on the tablet. “No more sleeping in cars and fucking random guys for money or whatever. Now it’ll be sleeping in panty drawers and shoeboxes, and fucking random girls for… no money, usually… and total obedience to the Mistress… but it’s awesome, give it a try! There’s just no going back is all!” She laughed.

I continued to hold her, letting her polish off most of the rest of the wineglass through repeated kisses. She didn’t respond, just swallowed all the wine I gave her, and she seemed increasingly worried as Jennifer described her impending new life. At her size, the wine I was giving her was like two and a half drinks, and by the time Summer was ready she seemed at least somewhat less scared.

Summer showed me the changes from across the room, and I gave her the nod, barely able to see them. I trusted her. She pressed the button a few moments later. The toys cuddled together—and let their fingers find one another’s sex under their clothes—from their perch on the armrest as they watched. I put down the wineglass and held my latest conquest tightly in my arms as she began to change.

When Vanessa had stripped, she’d revealed a body that had seen better days. Not someone I would have kicked out of bed before—she still had it—though I had higher standards now. She’d always been lightly freckled, but had lost some of the beach tan she’d always been known for. Wrinkles under her eyes and a few small scars dotted her body, and her nails looked awful.

The power took hold. She’d always been older than me, by a good couple years—so almost thirty now?—but I wanted her taut, supple, and young, which Summer knew well. Right there in my arms, years began to slip away, subtle changes on her face and body adding up quickly. She wasn’t nearly as old as Jennifer had once been, so this part would only last seconds… yet the rush of power it gave me, changing someone’s age just like that—like changing a TV channel—it soaked my panties. Her skin tightened, curves shifted, ass filled out slightly, bare breasts perked up against mine… wonderful.

It shifted phases, moving next into the sequence I’d loaded. I wanted her to have that incredible figure I remembered, like something right off the cover of a magazine. She’d have been pretty damn sexy without putting in an ounce of effort—but she definitely had done so anyway. Working out had been about the only thing she ever put her mind to consistently. At her peak, she’d had a body like a fitness model—svelte, slim, athletic and erotic.

A waist that had added maybe twenty pounds since I saw her before slimmed up beneath my stroking fingers, inch by inch, fat vanishing and metabolism changing to lock in her new look. Hips just wide enough to support a fantastic ass and perfect thighs, and a narrow waistline… like she ought never wear anything but yoga pants, if she wore anything at all. Where flab had gathered on her upper body, she slimmed down, just a hint of her ribs now showing—the same for her arms, which lost their upper-arm blobs and returned to the slender, graceful ones I remembered.

Some of that flab was going to her boobs—their pinkish-brown nipples growing and stiffening along with the expanding mass of her increasingly sensitive tits. I held one in my hand; it grew from the size of a plum to an orange, a pleasant weight. A special warmth radiated from it as it swelled to fill my palm—which it would until I shrank her again, but that was for later—and I gave it a squeeze, pinching her nipple.

Way back when, Vanessa had only had smallish B-cups—a product of her athletic habits, but now they were growing out into proud D-cup boobs that looked especially delightful on her new petite frame. Her hands joined mine on them as they continued to grow; she was ignorant of the slight reduction in height I saw also happening at the same time—the price of her sexual transformation.

Her face was subtly changing too; I bent in closer, kissing lips that changed and formed into a bit more of a pout, even as I met them. Her cheekbones were softening, nose changing to a cute button shape, eyes widening and darkening into to a deeper shade of blue… damn, I thought, shifting my panties and giving her another kiss as she moaned through the pleasure of being changed. Summer really was an artist.

The thick patch of fur at Vanessa’s sex receded and vanished, prompting me to explore there. Her little pussy was becoming very sensitive under Summer’s package of changes, and I found her incredibly wet despite her feeble resistance. My fingers slipped inside her, and she moaned. Even getting two inside felt tight, and she groaned aloud and uselessly slapped her hand at mine as I pushed a third finger in. I kissed her again as I worked her clit with my thumb, her boob still growing in my other hand.

When the sequence shifted again, I took a moment to look over the small, yet so very sexual, creature gifted to me by Summer’s insights. Beautiful feminine curves with unsubtle hints of speed and prowess, but with none of the strange and man-like bulges of a muscle-woman. I thought it would be cute to give her back the peak of what she’d had when she hit the gym more—just as we began to shrink her down so small that she’d be helpless anyway.

The small woman had no idea as I worked her pussy and surveyed her reduced beauty—that inside her body, more was happening. She would be a toy, and toys got a few privileges. Aging was one worry they didn’t have, and we made her immune to most diseases, fixed a few old ailments, and so on. We couldn’t spend enough charge to zap her into super-resilience like the toys, not at this size. That would be once she was a finished product.

She was just reaching the peak of pleasure, wailing and shaking in my grip, as I noticed Summer must have loaded one afterthought—the hair on her head began to grow and change too—cascading down onto me, through my fingers. Where once her dirty-blonde shortbob had been a bit disheveled and unkempt, now it grew into long, beautiful, flaxen locks that flowed down to her ass.

I took her head in my hand, feeling the stuff some more, then brought her close for another kiss—and redoubled the effort of my thumb on her clit, bringing her to climax. Her groan sounded inside my mouth. It was important she make an association—being under my power meant pleasure. Her hair was much softer and finer in my hands than it ever was before. It was waving like wheat in the breeze as she trembled with the force of a powerful orgasm, propelled by the transformation she was undergoing. She squirmed in my arms as she came and came.

Her orgasm and the process both ended at almost the same time, and she suddenly fell to her knees when I heard a beep. That would be the machine confirming completion, and going into a cooling cycle. I stepped up, taking the tape measure away from Vanessa for a moment—measuring her nude form once again, taking care to run my finger up from her ankle to the top of her head. She was visibly shaking, possibly with fear, but more likely with impotent anger as it once again took hold.

“Four feet, nine and one-eighth inches.” I let the tape snap back into the reel, standing back up and standing half a head over the shrunken, sweating, sex-flushed blonde. I pulled her in front of me, pressing her head to the underside of my boobs, running a hand down her back and feeling her pert, taut ass.

I gave it a slap and a squeeze, making her yelp. Her skin was so warm and soft… “And a lot sexier. Great job, Summer. All right! We’re ready to go!”

I stood, walking back to the toys and picking them up, then shutting off the tablet. I found my purse, putting the toys and tablet inside, and turned to Vanessa. “Well? Get dressed and come with us!”

She was still reeling, but did as I asked, seeming disoriented. Her panties didn’t fit again, and as she scrambled out the door behind me she was trying to tie knots in the sides of them again. Her pants were useless; she tripped over them three times before I told her to simply leave them. Her shirt went down to just below her ass, so as long as she didn’t bend over much she’d be fine.

We did get out of the city before dark, as planned—leaving the old condo behind for the last time. Vanessa’s new, tiny frame looked even more pathetic when she strapped herself into the shotgun seat; she couldn’t even see over the dash. She folded her arms, choosing to be petulant rather than angry or sad.

Still, I had to wonder… I’d seen Vanessa fighting tooth and nail, and this wasn’t quite that. Was she biding her time? Had she already given up? Or perhaps was she was more cut out for life as a toy than she realized…

“Hey.” I tapped her on the head, turning her attention back to me. She glowered, but stayed silent. I kept my eyes on the road; it was just trees now, and another car in the far distance. “You ready?”

“Ready for what?” Her voice was smaller, she had to speak up.

“For the rules of our little shrinking game, of course.” I winked. “The girls told me you were playing some nasty games with them, and that gave me an idea. I’m going to play an even nastier one with you. Like I said—how much you shrink will be up to you!”

Her eyes went wide again.