The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SHRINKING MACHINE — CHAPTER 4C — VANESSA… JUST VANESSA

I was sitting out in the sunroom, relaxing on a heated lounge chair with a mimosa, wearing only my favorite thick terry robe—its light pink fuzziness enveloping my nakedness. I’d opened a few windows, and the cool midday breeze drafted over my face and cleavage, contrasting sharply to the comfortable warmth I otherwise enjoyed. The only other sounds at the moment were a few bird calls and other sounds of nature.

I put my drink down on the table next to me—which was otherwise occupied by eight-inch-tall Summer, who was far more busy than I was. She had dressed comfortably in a pair of form-fitting jeans—you have no idea how hard those are to have made for a girl her size—and a long-sleeved thermal cotton shirt that perfectly contoured her wondrous round tits and slim figure.

Her brunette locks were tied back in a ponytail, and her face told me she was in work mode. She had her phone up on its kickstand out in front of her, and was tapping away at it with both hands—writing an email to someone, I guess. Her last hour had been paying bills and organizing spreadsheets.

I took another drink. I wouldn’t have thought running your own kinky shrunken-girls porn website would involve more of writing emails and stuff than the actual sex and editing together of videos thereof—but okay, whatever. The money was good.

The room I was in was spacious, with windows on three sides and only the lounge chair and a few shelves and small tables to decorate it. An old ceiling fan slowly twirled above me as I nibbled at the pop-tart I had toasted an hour ago.

I heard her only when she got very close. Vanessa, now a mere eighteen inches tall, was padding over to me, scowling and looking to and fro like she expected a predator to leap out at any time. At her newfound size, I suppose it’s a normal instinct when one lives in a world seemingly made for giants; the other girls had done the same in their first few weeks as toys. I could see bags under her eyes, likely from only having gotten to bed after sunrise. I’d let her sleep in a bit, but we’d get her fixed up with some warm milk soon.

She was wearing… I actually had to pause for a second and figure it out. It was one of the scarves that I used to use as a bed for Summer; it must have still been laying around in some corner. Red and gray merino wool was bundled all about her shrunken body, almost from head to toe, giving her this awkward waddle as she came in—I could barely make out where her tiny fingers poked out the sides.

Two more feet of scarf dragged behind her, causing her to almost trip at one point when her toe caught on it. Did she put it on by just lying down at one end then rolling over? I almost wanted to make her re-do it, just to watch.

“Morning, V.” I smiled, taking another sip of my mimosa. Summer perked up, turning toward her.

“What time is it?” She scowled, looking around.

I waved a hand. “We don’t keep a lot of clocks around here. One thing you’ll learn—time isn’t super important to us.”

Summer piped in, glancing at Vanessa as she spoke. “It’s just past two, Mistress.”

“Well, there you go.” I nodded, holding up my drink to her. “How’s life at… ahh, how small were you again?” I gave an exaggerated pondering gesture, frowning as I stared off into space with a fist under my chin.

“She’s ei—” Summer caught herself, suddenly realizing I wasn’t seriously asking.

“I’m EIGHT-FUCKING-TEEN INCHES TALL, RACHEL!” Vanessa shouted it as loud as she could, which amounted to little more than a normal person’s outdoor voice—though a bit higher and softer, owing to her reduced size. Her fists were balled at her sides and she stamped a foot. She took a couple breaths, and gathered herself—if only a little. “And if you’re asking—in my opinion, being small sucks. It fucking sucks for eighteen reasons.”

I shrugged. “She doesn’t like it, Summer.”

Summer beamed at me. “Becoming your toy is the best thing that ever happened to me, Mistress. For eight reasons, but also a lot more than eight.”

Summer. Such a perfect little toy. I stroked her hair briefly, then glanced back at Vanessa as I stood up—towering far above her, and walking toward her. She took a few steps back, involuntarily. I approached her, silently, coming up close until my bare feet were only a couple inches from hers. Her head came up to about the middle of my thigh.

I remained there for a moment, letting her stare up at me—eyes wide. She swallowed once, then a second time, trembling in place—but still holding her ground, not running… useless though that would be.

“So, Vaness—” I began, then stopped as she gave a start then fell abruptly backward, onto the sculpted and toned ass I’d made sure she had again before we started really shrinking her last night. I snorted then laughed aloud, watching her face go red as she scrambled back to her feet.

“Fuck you.” She mumbled, just barely loud enough for me to hear.

I suddenly came down into a squat, vaguely aware of how it put my sex on plain display but not really caring. I still loomed high above her, my face filling her field of view. She still shook in place, face bright red—but stood her ground. I smiled. I was right—shrinking her bit by bit like this, seeing how she reacted… it was so fun. So rewarding.

“You know, Vanessa, if those eighteen reasons are so awful, we could always make it nine.” I gave a wide smirk, tilting my head and letting my black locks sway to one side, brushing against her for a moment.

“Wha—” She froze now, too scared to even shake. Her face paled, and I could swear I even heard her teeth chatter. “No. Don’t—”

I thought aloud for a moment. “Or less, for that matter. Six? Four?”

Summer piped up again behind us, gesturing toward my tablet—which sat next to her. “I can get the machine ready right now, Mistress.”

“I… no… I…” I could hear her breathing pick back up, and saw her fists balling up again. Summoning her willpower. Ice crept into her voice, and anger. “So… you’re breaking your word? No more rounds of your game?”

“What? I’d never break my word to you, little V!” I gave her an exaggerated face of contrition. “Just, you were complaining about your size, so I thought I’d offer. I’m glad to make you shrink for me. In fact—keep it in mind, if you ever decide to just give in… say the word. I’ll skip right to the end and shrink you to the perfect size, and I might even throw in a little bonus.”

She was silent for a time, mouth open as if to speak once, then twice—then finally, she glared at me, folding her arms and setting her jaw. “Like hell!”

I smiled as I stood back up, enjoying how her neck craned back to look far above at me as she did. She was trying hard to put up a front, but I knew Vanessa. That had been hesitation. She was already wondering what the ‘bonus’ was. A part of her wanted this—or was at least starting to understand how much better things would be once she was shrunk. I just needed to peel away the residual ugliness and venom in her, and make her see the light.

I must have been staring down at her for a minute, lost in my thoughts. “Well?” Vanessa said it aloud, as if expecting something, but I didn’t say anything—just staring down at her. She wrapped the scarf around herself more tightly, dropping into a crouch. “It’s cold! At least find me something more comfortable, and a space heater or something… and close the windows!”

I raised an eyebrow at her commands, ignoring them as I shrugged. I supposed it was a little chilly for a spring day, which would affect her much more readily in her current state. “Hmm… no, you don’t get anything if you talk to me like that, little V. You have to ask your Mistress nicely. By the way—retaining heat gets harder the smaller you get. There’s a long-term fix, but it’ll have to wait until the game is over. In the meantime…”

“But—waaaaaaAAAHH!”

I had snatched her up off the floor, quickly unwrapping the scarf off her and tossing it away in a rumpled mess as I lifted her nude body up to my chest. A gorgeous little blonde bombshell—given, with no small amount of help from the artist’s touch of Summer, guiding the machine’s energy to sculpt a fantastic body that we’d shrink down together.

I spoke softly now. “There… much warmer.”

Plum-sized breasts pressed to my skin as I brought her close—slipping her athletic legs into my warm robe and her body between my tits, nestling her head to my neck. Silken gold locks flowed over the hand I used to hold her, and I could feel the play of her impressive physique against my palm and fingers as she squirmed briefly, then seemed to stop fighting. Had she still been her previous size—over six feet—she could easily have overpowered a scrawny, petite girl like me.

Everything about her lithe frame seemed to all flow toward her perfectly shaped ass, which I invited myself to fondle with a free hand. Even as small as she was, her ass felt so taut and round. She tried to push my wandering hand away, but at her size it was hopeless, and soon her nude body was pressed hard to my skin as she shivered for a while longer until my body heat infused her.

“You really did come out well. You should thank Summer.” I nodded toward the little brunette, who’d returned to whatever she was doing online. “Even back when, you didn’t look this good.” I ran a finger up her side, from her ass to her shoulder, then beneath her chin and down her chest—pressing down on each boob in turn, until I reached her bare sex.

She tried to squeeze her legs together, but that, too, was hopeless; my wiggling finger easily found her tiny clit. It made her body tremble in my grasp, eliciting a giggle from me. I pulled my finger away long before she could cum.

“Damnit…” Her hips had just started to buck as she complained again. I couldn’t see her face from this angle, but I knew the tone well—yet also the frustrated trembling in her waist. So resistant to my touch, yet so eager for it. “You’re making me want this!” I felt her little fingernails digging into the skin of my collarbone.

“Am I though…?” I smiled at her, and saw Summer staring at us out of the corner of my eye. I glanced at her, seeing she was playing with her sex. I mouthed at her—not yet—and she stopped right away, pulling her slick fingers up to her mouth and licking them clean, smiling at me.

I gently laid back on the lounger, keeping Vanessa close to my chest. As soon as I had my legs on it, I gently plucked her fingers off my collarbone—toys weren’t allowed to harm their Mistress. I spoke again as I laid back, wondering how much my voice reverberated through her skull in this position. “I did a lot of things to you, Vanessa, but I didn’t do anything to your sex drive. I might later, but I haven’t yet. Something about your… hmm… reduced state, is making you horny. Very horny. Maybe you’re starting to like it.”

“Now you’re lying.” She abruptly shook, freeing herself—to my surprise—then scooted downward, burying much of her lower body under my robe and planting her feet on my thighs. Her upper body now was between my tits. She folded her arms again under her generous breasts, propping her face up and looking me in the eye again. “You zapped my brain with your machine. You’re cheating and you know it.”

“That was only for last night, with Mr. Strawberry. You really believe I did anything to your sex drive beyond that, Vanessa?” I laughed. “You were always a horny bitch. I remember you would use me to get off two or three times a day sometimes when you were studying and didn’t have time for men.”

I pulled her body upward, again revealing her bare breasts—to see that her nipples were now obviously stuff. Little liar. “This is different, Vanessa, and we both know that. Summer and Jennifer—I did a little pushing in their heads, make them like what they are now. You, though… I think in some way you’ve been waiting to shrink for me, all your life.”

“No!” She shouted it, but it came out as little more than a wail. “No no no!”

I let her rant at me for a few minutes, only smiling at her. She was so cute at this size, especially when she was mad. All those memories of being scared of her, always having to satisfy her every whim—they seemed so distant. The new doll-sized Vanessa’s arrogant voice had been made so high and fragile. All she had to do was shrink a little more…

Summer kept working the whole time—she could be quite focused when she didn’t have a pussy or boob in front of her. A while later, Vanessa was finally talking in a more calm tone, and pointed at the camera. “Hey—what about last night’s test? Obviously I passed. You didn’t shrink me any more.”

“Hmmm… maybe you did pass…” I looked at the camera, picking it up. “… but if keep mouthing off like this morning, and I might revisit my decision.”

She froze again, and I could sense her trembling—though her eyes never left mine this time. Her bitchiness evaporated in an instant. I smiled, hefting the camera again. “Let’s watch it again.”

I flicked it on, tabbing to the last clip. Summer looked up to watch as well.

“Hiiii!” Vanessa’s face appeared on the screen, taking up much of it; she looked almost normal-sized, if not for the blanket beneath her being curiously close for her face’s position. “I’m Vanessa… oh, I’ve got to keep it down. Got a secret for you all—I planned this.”

She gave a short giggle, and we could see the tops of her boobs jiggling as she did it. “See, I was a huge fan of Pocket Lovers, and these two…” -she pointed the camera briefly toward Summer and Jennifer, who were asleep in a tangled pile in front of my bare breast- “… and I figured out the secret of where they live. So I gave it all up, and came here—hoping to shrink!”

She was shuffling backwards now on the screen, her whole nude self coming into view. With her legs spread, she began gently masturbating herself with her new best friend—the strawberry from last night—as she continued. Her voice was still low, but audible. “See, they think they caught me. They think they’re punishing me for breaking in and all. But the truth is—there’s nothing I wanted more than this! I want so bad to shrink into a Pocket Lover… and look how small I am already!”

The strawberry was moving fast now, and she was biting her lip, boobs swaying with her movement as she briefly lost herself in self-pleasure. Her eyes went back to the camera for a while longer, gaze smoldering as she played with herself.

“Wanna know a secret?” She said it between long, gasping breaths as the movement of the strawberry increased. “Every time I shrink… it feels better. It’s like being smaller just… focuses even more pleasure into your smaller body… so the more I shrink, the better every little thing feels. If I keep this up… pretty soon… I think even a gust of wind would make me cum. And oh my god—cumming when you’re this small—it’s like it happens through your entire body! It’s only going to get better, too!”

She pinched a nipple with a free hand after saying it, and immediately grimaced. The raw sensation had to be overwhelming when she wasn’t yet used to it—and from the way her hips bucked and she began moaning, that alone had taken her to the brink of orgasm. “Ohhhhh gooooddd!” She wailed, then let her hand slap back onto the strawberry.

I licked my lips as we got to the next part. I’d watched it together with Summer and Jennifer this morning, several times already—but it was still incredibly hot to watch her slowly begin to shove the strawberry’s tip inside herself. The extra-stretchy tissue I’d imbued her pussy with made it possible, if only barely. I hadn’t wanted her strawberry adventure to be so painful it tortured or scarred her—just a learning experience for her new life as my toy.

Her face and chest were turning red and she began leaning further back as the area under her mons bulged outward, the strawberry impossibly large to fit—had her body still been entirely natural. Still, she kept on, pushing it until the berry was halfway into her body, then gasping several times aloud and catching her breath. One finger teased her clit mercilessly, and the other hand very suddenly began a violent self-fucking motion with the strawberry.

It was beautiful—even though it didn’t even last a minute. We’d supercharged her sex drive for the night, and it didn’t take her long to cum with that kind of stimulation. She writhed and moaned, the strawberry still bulging out of her lower body when she came. Vanessa fell backward, arching her back and wailing aloud. Her body trembled in place, muscles tense, little toes curling and tiny fingernails digging into the skin of the strawberry—juice running down its sides and her thighs.

I was surprised I hadn’t woken up during this—I could see my boobs in the background still, rising and falling steadily; no hint of waking. The strawberry slid out gradually afterward from Vanessa, as she fell onto her side, gasping and visibly shaking as the aftershocks of her orgasm pulsed through her.

She laid there for a good minute before hobbling upward, glancing around and getting her bearings before looking toward the window; it was clearly getting near sunrise, the room was brightening up. She flicked off the camera soon after, presumably crashing once the effect on her sex drive wore off.

I put the camera down, stroking Vanessa’s hair. “I have to say—I was surprised. All three of us were. Two of us even believed it. You passed.”

“I—okay. Wait. The brunette, okay, but the other…” Vanessa sounded confused, glancing between myself and Summer. “Raych—you know I couldn’t have—” I abruptly gave one of her boobs a squeeze, which interrupted her—making her frown. She started again, but I did the same with the opposite. She tried to slap my fingers away, which failed of course. “Raych! Which two?”

“Hmmm… not telling.” I smiled at her, playing with her wonderful little boobs between my fingers.

She frowned, but didn’t resist this time as my hands caressed and groped her freely. From head to toe I closely inspected her miniaturized beauty, but as my fingers slid across her skin, gently squeezing and holding warm, supple toy-flesh, I began to sense things only an experienced handler of shrunk girls would know from a simple touch.

“Your joints are sore… and you’re still tired.” I paused, thinking for a moment as a finger ran over her taut stomach. “… Hungry, too.”

Vanessa faced me again—and this close I could see the bags under her eyes, the sallow tint to her face. Glaring at me, she answered. “What did you fucking expect? You made me stay up all night fucking a strawberry and lying to a camera. I ache, and I’m too tired to even go back to sleep right now.” She looked around, trying not to meet my gaze for a while, then we both heard a tiny sound as her stomach growled.

I smiled as “You know, my milk will solve all three of those things.” I pushed her down toward my stomach—ignoring her confused expression for a moment as I pulled down the shoulders of my robe, shaking it off then relaxing again, breasts bare. Her eyes went wide as she stared at my milk-laden tits, suddenly realizing what I wanted as I let a tiny squirt go from one nipple.

“What? No—I—just give me some of that.” She pointed to my mimosa and pop-tart.

I shook my head. I’d already planned this in the morning. “It’s time for you to learn about how toy girls like you are fed. This is the next challenge, Vanessa.” I picked up my phone, setting up a timer, then putting it aside next to Summer for her to watch. She nodded, sidling up in front of it. I gave her the camera, which she took—barely able to carry it—and ran across the table to mount on the drone again.

I turned back to Vanessa. “This is the next round of the game, Vanessa. You have ten minutes to drain every drop of milk from my boobs… fail, and it’s down to nine inches tall for you.” Half her current eighteen inches.

She was aghast. “What! I’m—I—I’m not ready, I just wanted a snack, not—”

I turned to my eight-inch lover on the table nearby. “Summer? Start up Brobot.” She tapped a few things on her phone, and the drone whirred to life, taking to the air nearby—the camera pointed at us. I smiled. Show time. “Starting… now.” I tapped Start on the timer.

Vanessa hesitated for a moment—froze, more like. Looking into my eyes for just a moment—her desperation plainly visible now—she realized I was serious, and gritted her teeth for a moment. She scrambled up my chest, still able to get some purchase at her current size, then clambered over to one of my nipples

Her body was still big enough that she could manage to position herself over my boob without too much trouble—feeding the others like this, on my back, usually required a helping hand from their Mistress. Vanessa planted her feet so that one was next to my ribs, and the other at the base of the opposite breast, and took my nipple in both hands. Her head dove down, and she accepted the whole thing in her mouth—then began to suckle.

I felt the same warm, relaxed feeling come over me as always when I’m feeding my girls. Milk flowed readily, filling her mouth in an instant. Instinct made Vanessa gulp it down right away, the taste of it instantly overwhelming her and compelling her to swallow as much as she could, suckle more, swallow more… filling herself with her Mistress’ warm sustenance. Her cheeks worked hard, settling into a rhythm that I could see in motion by her little throat.

Jennifer—my redhead genius, shrunk to a mere six inches tall—wandered in at some point. She’d been in the machine room running diagnostics… at least, I think that was what her text said when I rolled out of bed this morning.

My ginger toy was wearing a dark hoodie—one of Summer’s, much too big for her; it hid her hands and her waist, where I knew of course she’d have no panties on. All she had on below that was a pair of long black woolen legwarmers, tight and riding up to her thighs, revealing only her dainty toes—each painted a different color, with patterns too fine for me to see.

She at first seemed disinterested when a glance showed I was busy with someone else and didn’t have time for her—until she looked a bit closer. Now grinning, she broke into a run toward the side of the chair and held her arms up, indicating I was to be her elevator.

“Hey! Bring me up! Hey!” She hopped in place, seeming excited… for once.

I thought about making the six-inch bitch climb, but reconsidered for a moment then relented—I wanted her to be a part of the action sooner rather than later. With one hand, I plucked up Jennifer, deciding to grab her by one leg, then a still-distracted Summer who scrambled to tap a Send button just before being taken away, depositing them side by side on my stomach… inches from Vanessa’s carelessly undefended pussy, bare and glistening.

I held up three fingers, and the two together inched toward the blonde’s sex. She was too oblivious to notice, and I ticked off fingers until I gave them the go-sign—and both very suddenly attacked Vanessa’s pussy.

She jumped, biting my nipple slightly… barely hard enough to register, and turned her head toward them without letting go of it. She just as quickly turned back toward me, finally releasing my nipple with a pop, and began trying to push the other two girls’ heads away from her sex.

“Raych—what the hell! Make them stop!” She was breathing quickly already, the aphrodisiacs in my milk already affecting her… on top of the enhanced pleasures of simply being a toy. Had she not been holding on so dearly to my breast, she would have been squirming in raw pleasure from the attentions of the two miniature girls at her pussy.

“Stop trying to keep them away. Let them work. I never said there wouldn’t be distractions.” I smiled, pointing her little head back toward my nipple with one finger. “And we checked. You have the stomach capacity to swallow all my milk, if barely… and the girls took their morning feeding about an hour ago, so you have a bit of a head start. You’ll just have to really focus to do it.”

Focus. It had been the one thing Vanessa could never do during sex—aside from focusing on herself. We’d see if that had changed.

She groaned to herself as she resumed suckling my nipple, her body trembling with every renewed touch, lick, and smack of the two smaller toys between her legs giving their full attention to her sex. Vanessa’s feet raised up in the air on either side of the two smaller girls between her legs, toes curling.

Summer’s entire forearm pumped in and out of her quickly, while Jennifer scooted up underneath the brunette and focused on Vanessa’s clit—making it disappear into her mouth, then rubbing her nipples against it… both of my toys working in tandem, quiet and effective.

As Vanessa rose up, breath heaving and stray droplets of milk pouring from her mouth, she released one drained boob and moved over to the other—but lost herself to the pleasure halfway. On all fours with her legs spread wide, she swallowed her current mouthful of my milk then gave muffled pants and moans as she tried again and again to get her mouth fixed on my nipple, only to gasp aloud again and again from the two other girls’ loving attention.

She looked into my eyes for a moment, abruptly reminded of how much larger and more powerful I was than her—then squinted hers shut as she froze in place, allowing the other two to capitalize on her moment of weakness. Her small body trembled against my skin as they pushed her higher and higher, Jennifer’s focus on her clit becoming relentless.

It took almost a minute, but she came—and came hard. The milk always primed their little bodies to orgasm so easily. She squealed and reached down, holding Jennifer’s small head to her clit as she let Summer fuck her pussy with an entire forearm. Her hips bucked and back arched, and she rose up onto her knees, playing with her breasts with her free hand—the challenge temporarily forgotten.

The difference in size between them was exquisite at this angle; my nipples were getting incredibly stiff just seeing it. Rising up like she was, even with her kneeling legs spread wide, Jennifer had to stand up to continue her assault on the blonde’s clit. Vanessa was a true giantess compared to both of them… though perhaps for not much longer.

My nipples sat alone, the milk cooling slightly as I smiled. Well, we’d maybe teach her a thing or two about focus—after she was done shrinking. Vanessa abandoned playing with her own breasts and held both toys’ faces to her sex with a single hand as she came and came, loving their attention as she filled the air with a hundred curses and exclamations.

Vanessa’s orgasm eventually waned, and she went back onto all fours again as Summer let her hand slide out. I smiled, only briefly checking the timer as Vanessa took a moment to breathe—then abruptly seemed to remember she was on the clock. She rushed forward to my other boob, locking her mouth on my nipple and letting the jet of my milk rush down her throat again. She swallowed, hard and fast.

The toys gave her a moment to let her sensitivity reduce, but soon were back at it again—gently teasing and playing with her sex. Jennifer, with a playful look on her face, slipped underneath, laying atop my breast in her oversized hoodie, and began to suckle at Vanessa’s boobs even as Vanessa suckled mine.

This time, Vanessa had the presence of mind to try and swat the other girls away with one hand—not so hard to do given her much greater size. They still occasionally dashed in to tease her clit, but Vanessa managed to keep them away from her pussy after that epic first orgasm.

She still froze in place when the buzzer went off. The boob she’d been working on was only maybe halfway drained. I flicked off the buzzer, picking up the tablet. A shiver ran through my body, settling at my clit—Vanessa was going to shrink again.

She squinted her eyes shut, making a pathetic whining, complaining noise as she continued suckling—albeit now more slowly. The two behind her rose up, ecstatic, and they returned to Vanessa’s pussy. Their attention was slower now; they likely knew that I’d want them to make Vanessa cum as she shrank, and didn’t want to tire her out too much yet.

I couldn’t help but notice the obvious—that despite her disappointment at losing the round, she wasn’t swatting the girls away from her pussy again. Her eyes met mine, and I stroked her hair as I smiled. “Don’t you worry, sweet blonde thing. You know it won’t hurt! In fact, I’m going to make sure that these two help you cum as you shrink this time. You already know—they’re really good.”

Jennifer rose up briefly, balancing herself by placing one hand on Vanessa’s shapely ass. “How long are you going to make it take?” Her face—still glistening with Vanessa’s juices—had a wide grin.

“Ehhhh… couple minutes, I guess.” I shrugged, breasts jiggling slightly and almost causing Vanessa to fall off.

The redhead paused, thinking for a moment. “Make sure she drinks the rest. We’ll keep her on the edge, but we won’t let her cum. She’ll be ready to explode when it’s time.”

“I told you to stop telling me what to do.” I scowled at Jennifer, but she vanished back into the place between Vanessa’s legs before I could discipline her. I glanced down at Vanessa. “Finish draining my boob. That’s an order.”

Vanessa nodded silently, throat working hard. She moaned and squirmed, but never stopped suckling.

“Hahh… can’t wait till you shrink…” I was kind of daydreaming about it already. As she swallowed gulp after gulp of milk, I picked the tablet up and began to lazily tap in her next sequence. Current size… eighteen inches. Reduce proportions by fifty percent. Easy stuff.

I gave it a quick check, then wait for a time. Vanessa seemed to deliberately slow the pace of her suckling at times, and I admonished her each time—telling her I’d order her to suckle as hard as she could if I had to. She whimpered, but kept going, and eventually my boob was drained. It felt great, though I knew I’d be filled back up in a few hours.

Vanessa’s lips released my my nipple with a pop, and she stayed in her awkward position—trembling and pursing her lips, muscles in her body going taut. It was time for her to shrink… and she knew, despite herself, that it would feel incredible, and she wouldn’t be able to resist the pleasure. Smiling, I checked the tablet again. All was ready. I held it out next to the tangled mess of miniaturized femininity on my chest—next to Summer, who gave it a sideways glance as her tongue forcefully explored Vanessa’s sex.

Vanessa was looking at it too, and her eyes went wide as Summer’s tiny hand dashed out and tapped the Commit button. I put the tablet down and heard a distant hissing sound as the coolant pumps in the other room started up. Vanessa slapped her open hand on my breast in frustration—then her expression went curiously vacant, eyes rolling back as the power filled her.

Her body went slack, and she only had the presence of mind to roll herself over, placing her upper body between my breasts, arms and legs both spread wide. The other two began a new assault on her pussy as she moaned out loud. The machine’s power caressed her every cell, stealing mass from her in a safe, permanent fashion—making her smaller bit by bit. I’d set it to work slowly, several minutes’ worth of gentle, loving, life-altering diminishment.

I could sense the squirming motions of the other two pick up speed as they realized Vanessa was getting smaller. This wouldn’t quite get her down to their size, but much closer than the towering giantess she was now—compared to them, anyway. Vanessa’s feet were up in the air, toes curled, and as I stroked her hair, her hands—once grasping my nipples—shrank down along with the rest of her, no longer able to reach both at once. Never again, actually.

My hand sneaked inside the lower part of my robe, playing with my clit. The first orgasm was quick, and almost immediate; I only touched myself for seconds before it happened. I quivered, moaning—the sound echoing through all three toys’ tiny bodies.

Vanessa came moments after I did, shaking and wailing on my chest—the noise partly absorbed by my mountainous breasts, looming ever larger to each side of her. She was maybe fifteen inches tall now, and the other two were having trouble with both of them trying to get at her pussy at once. She simply wasn’t big enough for it anymore.

Instead, Jennifer rose up, straddling Vanessa and awkwardly making her way up to the blonde’s face. Her tiny, sock-clad feet pressed into my boobs, her arms held unsteadily outward for balance—until I took her hand in my fingers, guiding her toward Vanessa’s face. She pulled up the hem of her hoodie a bit with hands still mostly covered by its sleeves, revealing her wet, tiny sex.

The blonde—who was alternately gasping and scowling—shot her then me a glare, but I shushed her and helped Jennifer spread her legs a bit more, then pressed the little redhead down so Vanessa’s mouth was up to Jennifer’s pussy. Vanessa turned her head, trying not to give the other toy even a bit of pleasure.

Jennifer frowned, and I pulled her up for a moment to address the obstinate blonde. “Eat her out, Vanessa. If you prove you’re good and make her come, then Summer too, we’ll take a break on the game until late this evening.”

The shrinking Vanessa had no choice as I lowered Jennifer down again, and I was soon treated to the sounds of Jennifer’s squealing pleasure. The wicked expression on her face as our eyes met told me she was getting off just as much on Vanessa being reduced again as she was from the other girl being forced to tongue her. The redhead’s little body bounced, breasts jiggling under her hoodie as the much larger blonde ate her out—and, I noted, Vanessa was doing it with perhaps a bit more skill than she’d used when she’d eaten me out at the condo. She could learn, then.

I pulled my slick fingers out of my pants for a few moments to let myself cool off, and simply enjoyed the sight of Vanessa being reduced. Summer kept her focus on Vanessa’s pussy, using her hand then three fingers when Vanessa became too small for her to easily be fisted anymore. Vanessa came two more times as she shrank, once just before she was about a foot tall, then again at ten inches tall or so.

Her little body was covered with sweat, her hair matted against my boobs and her expression frantic as I lifted Jennifer up off her, the tired and sated-looking redhead giving Vanessa a knowing grin. I put Jennifer aside, paying little attention as she collapsed on her side and rested for a while—then I pulled up both Vanessa and Summer.

Vanessa finished shrinking in my hand—the heat still emanating from her body, her breath coming slower as the power left her. She was only nine inches tall now, dramatically smaller than before… almost the same as Summer’s eight inches.

I gently placed Vanessa back with the other two, using both hands to bring Vanessa and Summer together into a full-body caress, my brunette readily embracing the other girl—but Vanessa seemed confused and resistant. I put them down on the lounge chair together as I got up, picking up my drink—and Jennifer, carrying the ornery ginger bitch at my side—and turning back to the toys on the chair.

“There. Now remember your promise. Make Summer come.” I pointed at Vanessa. “Take your time and do her right, and I’ll let her decide if she helps you cum too. I have a few things to take care of.”

Vanessa returned my gaze flatly, but was soon lost in Summer’s embrace. She was too horny from the shrinking process and couldn’t resist more female attention; soon the two fell to their sides, soft and small moans coming from Vanessa as she was easily propelled to yet another of her many orgasms for the day.

I went back into the kitchen, unceremoniously tossing Jennifer onto the counter as I turned to rummage through the fridge. She landed with a small thud, and rolled a few times.

“Ow.” I glanced back at her as she bumped into an empty bottle of Scotch—one of maybe fifteen—but upside-down, her ass sticking up in the air, head and shoulders below and knees framing her face, and her small warmer-covered feet hanging out in front of her. She didn’t move from there.

“Like that really hurt.” I didn’t bother looking back at her to say it. It would take far more than that to hurt my toy girls. Where had I put the orange juice? Oh, there.

“It’s more of a reflex than anything.” She paused briefly. “Oh, right. I actually came out of the machine room to ask you something, not to eat Vanessa out.”

I looked through the wine rack, finding something white that I hadn’t tried before. “What?”

“Well, it was about when the next game round was, and whether I could set the server to run some more theory modeling… pure science stuff, not much application. Guess that kind of answered itself, though, if you’re shrinking her tonight.” She paused. “She is shrinking again tonight, right?”

“Hmm…” I paused, trying to get the corkscrew into the cork for a moment, until I finally got the angle right. I didn’t answer until it popped out. “The last round is tonight, yes. She only shrinks if she loses. I have an idea, but it’s for late in the evening.”

Jennifer paused, tilting her head awkwardly—still upside-down. “What if she wins the last round?”

I shrugged. “Then she stays nine inches tall.”

The redhead pursed her small lips. “I want her to lose, though! I want her to be smaller than me.”

There was a moan from the other room—tiny Summer, cumming hard and squealing at the top of her small lungs as Vanessa brought her off. It wasn’t one of the long, loving, drawn-out orgasms that she had with me or Jennifer, but she sounded at least satisfied. Jennifer bit her lip, glancing in the direction of the florida room again.

I called out aloud over my shoulder. “Good job, Vanessa! Give her one more of those and you’re off the hook until it gets dark!”

“Fuck you!” I heard her response, clearly—and loudly, for a nine-inch-tall woman in another room. I could still hear Summer’s breathless moans at the same time, though.

“Thank you, Mistress!” My brunette shouted back at me too. “She’s not very good, but she’s learning!”

I laughed softly to myself, and looked back at Jennifer again—switching to an indoor voice. “That can’t be a comfortable position.” I dumped about half of the wine bottle into the carton of orange juice, putting the bottle aside after.

“It’s supposed to help you notice that what you would call my ‘perfect little pink slit’ is… I think you’d describe it in that journal you’ve been keeping as ‘dripping with need’?”

I stopped for a moment and peered at her. “Does it really sound like that? I never read it back to myself out loud.”

“I laugh at it sometimes. Still made me cum a couple times when I was proofing it, though.” She managed something like a shrug, then pointed up at her sex with both hands. “Don’t change the subject. Do you know how fucking horny I am after seeing that blonde cunt shrink again? Come on, Rachel! Give me the big tongue, at least!”

“Hmmm…” I took a long sip out of the carton. “No, I’m not sure how much your perfect pink slit is dripping with need, professor. In fact… why don’t you tell me what it is that was so hot about seeing Vanessa shrink.”

She frowned, then moved her hands and rolled forward into a split position, legs spread wide but the hoodie big enough to once again hide her sex. “Really? Now? Is that an order?” She slipped one hand under the hem of the hoodie, fingering herself. “I wanna cum so much…”

“I want, I want, I want. You’re a mouthy and spoiled bitch today. And yes, I want you to tell me, but take a minute or whatever to think about it.” I stepped toward her, meeting her frown and abruptly snatching her up with one hand—ignoring her sudden, whiny wail as I walked back out into the hallway and unceremoniously dropped her in my robe pocket.

I held it open for a moment longer, I looked down as she landed in an even more uncomfortable-looking position. “You can try and get yourself off, but you’re not allowed to actually cum until you get me an answer.”

Ignoring her groan, I walked out of the kitchen. Passing the other two, I glanced at the sight of Summer, legs spread wide, holding Vanessa’s face directly against her sex—giving the blonde a very focused lesson in pleasing a pussy. I heard Summer’s small voice raising a wail as I left them, crossing the living room and heading toward the machine room.

I could feel a small, quick motion through the soft fabric of my robe as it slid over my skin and dangled over the shelf of my milk-drained breasts. I didn’t have to look to know she’d started playing with her clit inside there. Trying pretty hard despite her orders, it seemed.

I opened the door to the machine room and stepped inside, immediately greeted by the much cooler air. Goosebumps rose under my robe, which I gathered a bit closer to my body as I walked past the power banks—six each of ten-thousand-dollar power cell blocks covered in a gray fire-resistant compound, a massive upgrade from the old rack of corroded spare car batteries.

The emitter was powered down, and had long since finished its cooling cycle from shrinking Vanessa a bit ago. It didn’t look like a mess of wires and steel bars anymore, and more like a genuine sci-fi prop. A sleek titanium housing, spiraling cable bundles wound together into its base which was fixed to the center of the floor. Pipes ran in and around the entire thing, running coolant at all times from a dedicated pump room built in what was once a walk-in closet for whoever lived here last.

The only big thing that remained of the original machine room, aside from the critical accumulator—a blocky thing against the far wall, the one part we couldn’t rebuild or replace—was, of all things, the bed. A basic, single mattress mounted on a cheap steel frame, with a handful of stains visible on its white sheets. The same bed I’d shrunk both Summer and Jennifer upon. I couldn’t bear to part with it.

I plopped into a white leather office chair which sat in front of the sole desk in the room. On it was the new control computer, or the terminal for it anyway. The actual computer was on two server racks on the closest wall, with two off-site backups mirrored daily. I tapped the mouse, bringing up the idle screen and control interface—itself much more advanced, the result of months of programming. Coding it had been the only actual work I did since I got the machine.

I checked the readouts along the top of the screen. Accumulator charge at twenty-nine percent. I’d used quite a bit since I decided to shrink Vanessa, but there was still enough left for tonight—without dipping into the bottom ten percent I’d decided to save for emergencies.

I took a long sip of my drink, putting it down next to the screen. Come to think of it, I’d never finished out coding the new version of the charge forecaster. I’d started on it last week, then gone on that trip to get the last of my things from the last apartment—thanks for the help with that, Vanessa—and then the firm down in Florida had called and said the parts I’d ordered were ready, but they were only going to hold onto them for a week. I’d made last-minute plans for a road trip and left the girls behind… and we all know how that turned out.

Well, I got another toy out of it; I smiled to myself, deciding that was the only way to think of it. She’d be fantastic when she was done shrinking. With that thought in mind, I brought up the code base—please don’t ask what it is, Dad set this thing up in the only programming language he knew: this ancient shit from the 70s. I was stuck with it for anything that touched the kernel unless I wanted to learn the entire theory myself.

I spent probably the better part of an hour typing, not quite drunk enough to make any obvious mistakes and not quite sober enough to avoid my thoughts wandering. Endless lines of code starting flying out of my hands in the way that I do, but my mind was still halfway immersed in last night—Vanessa dwindling down smaller and smaller, the toys squealing with pleasure at seeing someone gradually brought down to their size to join them, the way Vanessa resisted a bit less each time…

A voice popped up out of my pocket. “The decadence of it, I think.” I gave a start, looking around for a moment until I looked down at Jennifer’s head coming out of my pocket. She was still talking. “… changing her so utterly and permanently, just for your own pleasure and fun. Or maybe I could say—turning an entire person, their whole life and everything, into this insignificant little toy—and slowly, so you watch her face as she realizes it’s happening, and she’s starting to like it…”

“What?” I shook my head, adjusting my spot in my seat, hoping it hadn’t been too obvious I forgot she was in there… and whatever the hell she just described had made me pretty wet all over again, necessitating a little more adjustment.

“The reason it’s so hot to watch her shrink.” She paused. “You ordered me? Or did you forget?”

“… No.”

She rolled her eyes, sighing. “Right. You forgot I was in your pocket too, didn’t you.”

“Of course not.” I stroked her hair idly with two fingers, still looking at the screen.

“Oh.” She leaned back against the hem of my pocket, folding her arms under her hoodie-clad breasts—she knew, of course, that I’d actually forgotten. “Well, did I at least get your journal voice right?”

I smiled. “Probably… but if you keep making fun of it, I’ll make you write the thing.”

She rolled her eyes, then plopped backward to lay down in my pocket again—but still kept talking, her small voice coming out of it. “Why do you need me to tell you, anyway? This is your kink, I’m just along for the ride.”

I glanced down at her. “Pretty sure it’s your kink now too… just curious what you’d come up with.” I moused over to Sequences, ensuring tonight’s fun was queued up. Vanessa’s frame was still locked.

“Okay… so what’s the right answer?” Jennifer called out. “Was I close?”

I shrugged again. “Fuck if I know.” I took another long gulp from the carton. “When Vanessa and I… broke up, if that’s the word… I started to think a lot about how the tall girls got everything, and the short girls have to…” I paused, frowning. “Actually, no… I didn’t ever really think that, not that way.”

Jennifer sounded confused. “What?”

I frowned, thinking for a moment as I swirled the contents of the carton around. “I guess I don’t really know. I think this weird shrinking idea just kind of showed up in the back of my head one day… sometimes when I was frigging myself, I started thinking, wouldn’t it be cool if I could just shrink one of those tall chicks down—shrink her so small she’d be completely helpless. It made me so hot. It started as this random thought about revenge, but it grew into something else.”

Jennifer laughed a little. “So you have no real idea why you like shrinking girls, and were hoping my answer would give you some clue about what makes your twisted and perverted mind tick.” The little redhead sounded derisive now.

“Well, I guess.” I frowned at her. “Why does anyone like anything? Why do people like boobs? They’re just… round meat.” I cupped one of my breasts, loving its warm and pleasant weight.

“Yeah, but liking boobs is pretty harmless.” Jennifer got out of my pocket, taking a moment at a time to grab fistfuls of my robe’s fabric as she climbed up my side. “What you ‘like’… ahh… ungh… changes… unf!… people’s lives… ohhh!—forever, and they get… urgh… no say.” She said it in a simple tone, without accusation, as she hoisted herself up to my midsection.

I shifted, reclining the office chair back as far as it would go—about forty-five degrees. I swung my legs out from under the desk, crossing them and resting my feet next to the keyboard. It shifted the angle at which she was trying to scale me, and caused my breasts to flatten to each side from the weight, despite being mostly empty of milk.

Standing, she grabbed two more handfuls of fabric as she reached the base of my breasts, carefully pulling herself up. She leaned over one, grasping the fabric around my nipple hard and fixing both hands over it. The pressure made me wince, but made both nipples stiffen while she pulled herself upward—legs squirming for purchase.

Soon she was atop my boob as I leaned back—precariously balanced on her knees, her small weight pressing down atop it. She looked up at me. “So anyway… hah… it’s not that I mind now… hah… that you shrunk me into this little thing, you know, hahh, that’s now on top of your boobs. The why of it, well… doesn’t matter.”

She took a moment to catch her breath, then bit her lip. “I kinda like being a toy, and you more than kinda like being my Mistress.” She held her hands out. “I also know how much you like being climbed… have I earned being able to cum again?”

I smiled. “Is that really why you climbed all the way up here?”

“Come on… please? I’ve wanted to cum all morning.” She spread her legs slightly, affording me a view of the tiny, glistening pussy between. I could feel her almost trembling with excitement; even going half a day without an orgasm could wind her up like a coiled spring. If she hadn’t done anything with Summer this morning, that would mean her last orgasm would have been her goodnight cum, before bed last night.

I thought for a moment as I bent my head closer down toward her, speaking in a low voice. “Yes, professor, you may cum normally again… but no playing with yourself until I make you cum. Here.” Our lips—or rather, my lips and her entire face—met. I kissed her gently for a few moments, loving this perfect little thing I’d created.

As excited as she was, I hadn’t had satisfaction this morning myself either. First, I wanted to expose that shapely six-inch body of hers. I moved my lips down, our kiss not quite breaking until I opened my mouth and shifted toward her breasts, hidden under the surprisingly thick fabric of her garment. I squeezed her boobs gently between my teeth, making her arch her back upward in response. Our eyes met, and I looked down at her as I closed my jaws tighter and tighter…

She was moaning aloud as I let my head slip backward just a bit, until only the hoodie’s fabric was between my teeth. Her breasts bounced free underneath it as I tugged upward. The redhead’s hands moved upward automatically, knowing her Mistress desired her to be naked, and I slowly tugged the entire thing up over her head and off—revealing the pale, round, blueberry-sized tits that adorned her chest, with their tiny and stiff nipples.

Next were her leg-warmers—long, heavy socks that ran halfway up her thighs. They were perfectly fitted to her slender little legs. She fell backward onto her ass, holding one foot up to my mouth. I took it in my teeth, performing the same feat as before—gently squeezing and sliding backward, until I only had the fabric and I began to slide the things off her—one, then the other, tossing them away onto the table.

I took her in both hands then, feeling her warm skin on my palms and fingers—a tiny, vulnerable, incredibly hot woman who was mine to use. She still had one leg up where I’d slipped the leg-warmer off, her pink slit exposed and glistening where wetness leaked out.

I sat up and brought her close, instantly laving my tongue all over her upper body. I felt her squirm underneath the huge muscle’s touch, running it all over her; bouncing her tits underneath its wet tip, sampling the salty, wonderful taste of her skin, even soaking her shining red hair through in places.

We both knew where I was headed next. She gently fell back in my palm to the pressure my tongue put on her, spreading her legs to her Mistress and offering her helpless little body. I took all of her, licking and sampling every square millimeter of my little redhead all over again—from the soles of her dainty feet to her lips again, complete with her sticking her tiny tongue into my mouth. I felt it dance across the surface of my own, my spittle coating her whole body as it did.

She was panting as I held her away for a moment, and with one hand I untied my robe. It slipped open on one side, and I pushed away the other to reveal my own nudity—generous breasts, a skinny and pale body, and a hairless little sex. The latter was her next destination.

“Spread your legs, Jennifer…” I brought her down to my pussy, changing my grip to hold her by the upper body between two fingers and my thumb. She did as instructed, holding onto my thumb with two white-knuckled hands as I drew her sex close to mine. I smiled at her. “We’re going to… uhh…” I blinked, suddenly having forgotten the word.

There was an awkward pause for a moment

“Tribal… uhh… trading…” She looked down at my folds, where my far larger pussy and clit were just below hers. She frowned, looking upward as she thought. “I want to say it sounds like tribalism…”

“Fuck it.” I shrugged, then shoved her small body downward, caressing my own clit with her tiny sex. Her whole body, really; she was little more than a glorified vibrator when we did this, though of course either of them still came several times for every one time I did when we had sex this way.

Her small hips bucked as she squirmed in my grip—not to escape, but to add to the pleasure. She flailed wildly, rubbing her hips wantonly against my pussy—focusing mostly on my clit, but between my own mostly random motions with my hand, which were shaking her around violently, like a roller coaster—and her own, it was kind of all over the place. We hadn’t really gotten this particular type of fun down to an art yet. It was always wild and unplanned, yet incredibly hot.

After a minute or so of shoving her against my sex over and over, I let her slip free, depositing her on my mons for a moment—until, with both hands, I gripped her wrists between two fingers each and held her in place just above my pussy. She already knew what to do, and immediately went to work with her hips, using every muscle in her body to gyrate herself on my clit.

She looked like she was going insane, or shaking like a caged animal… maybe both. It felt incredible; not intense like using a dildo or vibrator, but this fluttering, light, but very alive and warm motion on my clit. Knowing our pussies were caressing, despite the incredible size difference, always pushed me closer and closer—same as now. I felt the pleasure rushing toward me.

“Cum, Jennifer…” I said it, panting as I held her hands down and she redoubled her motions. Our eyes met just as she heard it, and she had to feel orgasmic bliss beginning inside herself on my command. I smiled at her. “Cum hard.”

At the peak of sex like this, it usually only takes a second or two for the command to trigger. She squealed, her focus on my clit becoming messy and erratic as her lower body betrayed her for pleasure. Her convulsing ass brushed against my sex one more time, her tiny clit pressing to mine for an instant—and it was enough. I felt the waves crashing once again, and moaned aloud as the same happened to me as the toy in my hands.

For a small moment, the two of us—five feet of Mistress and six inches of toy—were the same. She wailed, and I did; I jostled in my chair as her body shook in place, her legs still slipping between my folds and her body bumping repeatedly against my sex. My wetness covered her body, giving her a sheen like a living jewel as she climbed onto my mons, panting.

Her hands slipped as I let her go, and she fell flat onto her chest. She gave a small yelp, but stayed there, breathing heavily. Doing that always took a lot out of them; they had to work their entire tiny bodies hard to make me cum in that position, and sometimes pulled muscles or whatever in the process.

“Ahh… good job, little Jennifer. I needed that.” I laid back in the chair again, leaving her there with my robe open as we both caught our breath. Her warm little body, breath heaving and tiny nipples still poking into my skin, felt nice against my bare mons.

“Always… so, so fucking crazy…” She attempted to get up, slipped again on the wetness covering her body, and then managed to rise into a sitting position—folding her legs in front of her and bending forward, resting her elbows on her knees. Her breasts hung down, almost touching her legs. “Now come on… tell me about the last round for Vanessa. What are you going to make her do?”

I glanced down at her, and she was grinning with excitement. Sick little toy girl just couldn’t wait to see someone else shrink smaller than her. Just like Summer had her to use for pleasure, she’d have a tiny blonde to use whenever she wanted… assuming Vanessa failed.

I shrugged, wondering how much to reveal and not spoil the game. “Well…”