The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sibling Rivalry

Credit goes to Liar for his “The Diary, Gradual Changes”. It inspired this work.

Dear Diary,

Mom brought a man home for dinner today. He introduced himself as Randy. I guess that’s the guy mom has been talking about. I don’t know… I have a weird feeling about this guy. He’s quite scrawny and feeble looking, perhaps about 40 plus, seemingly quite harmless. But I just don’t get what mom sees in this guy. I mean, at 39, she still looks like quite a catch. There’s no need for her to rush into a relationship. Somehow, I feel she’s been trying too hard to find a father for us. Since dad died a few years ago in an accident, she has single-handedly brought me and Mel up. And I really admire her for that. Now that I’m 20 and Mel is only 2 years younger, we can find work ourselves and pay for our own education. There’s no need for mom to find a new dad for us. We can take care of ourselves.

Well, I can, anyway. I don’t know about Mel. I really don’t get what’s with her. At 18, she should be way past the “teenage angst oh I’m so gloomy” phase long ago. Quit moping around the house like the world owes you. Okay, despite all these, I know she still has some maturity in her, form the rare conversations we have nowadays. We both agreed not to move out so we can keep mom company. Sometimes I think Mel has it in her to achieve so much more, but she just needs to get her act together.

So anyway, mom, Mel and I sat together and had dinner with this Randy guy. The thing about him is, well, from the looks of it, you wouldn’t think he’s a cocky sort of guy. But he has this smug, self-satisfied look that he just can’t seem to wipe off his face. What’s worse, he openly gawks at mom. I don’t know why mom bothered to dress up so much today, wearing a black dress for a dinner at home. Too much cleavage if you ask me. I swear he even secretly gawked at Mel when he thought noone was looking. Well, I saw it, deprived freak! I’m going to warn Mel about wearing such skimpy shorts the next time he visits.

* * *
Dear Diary,

Well, well, looks like Randy’s trying to get into the good books of Mummy’s little daughters. Randy bought us some gifts, some CDs, in fact. Mom just passed them to us today. Mel got some rock band’s album, and I got some trance/dance album. Well, bad taste if you ask me. I’ve never heard of the group anyway, but then again, I don’t listen to trance. But I do listen to some rock, and I haven’t seen Mel’s band either. I don’t think she cares anyway. Mom insists that we should listen to it. Apparently Randy works at some recording company and he gets to preview lots of good stuff. He’s also been experimenting at some sound labs to produce remixes or something. He’s even given mom a few CDs since they’ve met. Well, ok, at least he tries to be nice. Still a loser in my books.

* * *
Dear Diary,

OMG!!! Randy’s album rocks! I don’t think anyone will believe that I’m into trance now. But I guess I’m a selective girl, ‘cause when I sampled other trance albums at the store, well, they just don’t do it for me. Somehow Randy’s album has something in it that the rest don’t. I guess he does have a gift in this sort of thing. I know Mel loves her album, ‘cause she’s been wearing her earphones the whole day for about 3 days now. Randy is coming for dinner again tomorrow. I wonder if he’s got any other stuff for us.

* * *
Dear Diary,

Dinner tonight was pretty good. Somehow, Mel decided to dress up a little. Well, I guess we are having a guest after all. Mom, as usual, was overkill. She wore a pink satin strapped dress with lace trimmings. It looked pretty much like a nightie if you ask me. With her slender legs and curvy body, mom definitely still has it.

Mel was wearing a short denim skirt that really clasped her butt, with a tight white baby-T. Well, I did tell her not to wear shorts. –giggles- I just wore a comfy low hip jeans and a yellow tank top, and some light make-up.

I don’t know why I disliked Randy so much previously. He’s actually quite a nice guy. True, he does have roving eyes. I’m sure he’s getting an eyeful everytime mom bends over to set the dishes. LOL. And I swear he was trying to look down my top while I wasn’t looking! I caught him from the corner of my eye! –giggles- But I think he’s a nice enough guy. He tries to spend time with us, no doubt for the sake of my mom, and I guess I can appreciate that.

Well, one thing is for sure, Mel seemed to open up a lot when Randy was around. She just started to ask him all sorts of silly questions, like how he met mom, how his job is like, what sorta music he listens to… God! It’s like she was having a crush on him or something. At 18, she sure can behave quite childishly at times. Well, at least she’s making an effort to be friendly. I must say this dinner turned out much better than the last one.

And guess what? He gave each of us another CD! I’m going to listen to it right now. Bye!

* * *
Dear Diary,

I’ve been feeling great lately! I sleep more soundly with the music on, I’m more energetic in the day, and even Mel seems to be more bouncy now. She wears brighter colours, smiles more often… Basically everything is turning out just great.

Speaking of brighter colours, I don’t know when Mel started buying new clothes. Looking at my own wardrobe, I think it’s high time I did some revamping. I need some sexy skirts. And maybe some frilly tops. My old clothes are all so… drab. Even my panties are giving me problems. It’s like my skin can’t breathe in them. I need some new undies! Or no undies. –giggles- Nah. I’m just kidding!

Randy is coming over to hang out with us this weekend. Weee! It must be a huge chore for him to come entertain us little girls when mom is out working weekend jobs. Seriously, he’s a pretty good catch, witty and all. It’s lucky that my mom met him, being a single mother and all. Oh well, I wonder what we’re going to do when Randy comes over, maybe watch videos or something.

* * *
Dear Diary,

This weekend was AWESOME!! Randy is so much fun!!

I was thinking what sort of boring stuff Randy the dweeb (but a nice guy, LOL) was going to suggest when he came over, but it turned out he’s way cooler than any of us thought! Guess what? He actually brought some vodka and mixers and dared us to play drinking games! Well, Mel and I aren’t exactly pre-teens, so of course we were game!

The first game we played basically went like this: each of us got a card which we had to put at our foreheads. We can’t see our own cards, but we can see what the others have got. Then we go in a circle to decide how much vodka to pour into the cup, and the person with the lowest card has to drink it up! So when I see that Mel seems to have a very low card, I always make sure the cup is full! And whenever she thinks I have the lowest card, she would make me drink a full cup too! But sometimes the lowest card turns to be hers! Hah! Loser. We both seem to go kind on Randy, though. He’s such a nice guy after all. Not like Mel the spoilt slut. –giggles-

In no time at all, Mel and I were both tipsy and flushed. And then Randy suggested we play finger guessing games that basically required quick reaction and alertness. Since both Mel and I can’t drink anymore before we start to puke, Mel suggested that the loser does a dare instead. Well, nice going girl. I bet she’s just dying to do dares for Randy. LOL

So of course she lost the first round and I dared her to dance on the table top! You see, she was wearing yet another one of her short flimsy skirts, and I swore I saw a pair of t-strings in the wash just the other day! I bet she’s been shopping around for some naughty underwear. Sweet Randy was all game and he started to blast some very good music on the hi-fi (where does he get these good stuff?). Stupid Mel could barely stand straight in her drunken stupor, but somehow she managed to get up the table and when the music was blasting, she started to really move her body. Silly girl was wearing a t-string that has “Eat me” plastered right at her crotch! Mel totally flashed her naughty undies for all the world to see. I just couldn’t stop laughing at how game she was, dancing on the table like a girl high on drugs, and how embarrassing it must be for Randy! But sweet Randy just sat there quietly with his little smile and acted like he didn’t mind at all…

Sure enough, when I lost the next round, Mel was all geared up for revenge. Before Randy could suggest anything, she asked me to do a lapdance for Randy. Well, usually I would say no way, but not wanting to seem like a spoil sport, especially after what Mel has just done, I readily agreed. And I must say the music really helped too. Showing that I can be as game as Mel, I gyrated and danced to the music like a professional, and slowly slipped my satin undies off from under my pleated short skirt. I know, that wasn’t needed, LOL! But hey, let’s make this look real. I wanted to show Randy that I can top Mel anytime. I then went on to slowly lower myself onto his lap, and rubbed my pussy a little on his pants. Poor Randy has to sit through all these and look amused. He has to put up with all these silly things we girls do. But after all that he had a tent in his pants so I guess I did a good job! –giggles-

Well after that game we were all quite beat so we plopped in a video and basically just lazed about. The show turned out to be some sort of horror movie, so Mel and I were basically screaming half the time! Silly Mel was clinging on so tightly to Randy that her boobs were almost popping out of her tiny top. Well, later on in the movie I was getting scared too, so I cuddled up with Randy from the other side. Sigh… He’s so brave. He didn’t flinch at all. At one point I jumped so hard, I think his hand somehow slipped and it landed right on my boobs! I bet he must’ve felt that I wasn’t wearing a bra! It was such an embarrassing situation! I think Randy must’ve felt my embarrassment, ‘cause he just gave my tit a light squeeze, sort of to assure me that it was really alright. After that he even continued to caress my tit a little, just to make sure I’m comfortable. Such a nice guy. But I’m such a slut ‘cause I was starting to get wet just sitting there! Stupid Mel must have thought I did that on purpose, ‘cause after that she just pressed her body even more on him. What’s up with that jealous girl?!

There’s so many things that happened, I can’t recall all of them! Basically, we all had a blast! Mel can be quite childish at times but I guess it’s a lot more fun that way. And Randy is just the sweetest guy ever. He gave each of us yet another CD! Life just can’t get any better!

* * *
Dear Diary,

Randy has convinced mom to take on three jobs to support the family, so that Mel and I can concentrate on our studies. Sigh. Randy is so understanding. He even offered us free multi-media courses on CD-Rom, so that we don’t have to leave home to pursue our studies. I guess we are really lucky to have him. Well, the courses must be really boring ‘cause I always seem to space out for hours while watching it! LOL. But I’m sure they’re doing me lots of good because I always feel nice and tingly after watching them. I don’t know if Mel falls asleep while watching them ‘cause we’re told to lock our doors when watching so that we won’t get distracted. But I don’t really care, anyway.

* * *
Dear Diary,

Today, Randy sprang us a surprise visit while mom was out working night shifts! Damn, I could’ve worn something more presentable rather than my light pink nightie and matching panties. My nightie barely reaches the crotch, so there I was flashing my panties while watching TV when Randy just walked in on us. When did he get the keys to the house? Well, Mel was just wearing a white t-shirt that she cut at the bottom so that it barely covered her boobs, and white plain panties, so I guess she didn’t have it much better. We were both quite embarrassed, but Randy was generous enough not to take offence. Well, I guess it’s really ok, since he’s like part of the family now. Actually, it’s really kinda exciting to have such a stud like him see us like that. But I don’t think he’ll ever be interested in us little girls, so it’s just a girly fantasy! Anyway, Randy brought us some alcohol, so he joined us and we just sat around watching TV for the night.

The interesting thing was, while channel surfing, Mel stumbled upon a porn channel, and that horny slut was so stunned that she forgot to continue switching channels! So there we were, two half drunk sluts watching a porn flick while our mother’s boyfriend was sitting right there between us! I was feeling awkward as hell! Luckily Randy didn’t seem to take offence, but I bet inside he was thinking what rude girls we were! I wanted to reach out to grab the remote to change channels, but I thought that would be silly. It’s not like we’re under-aged or anything. So we just sat there and continued watching the porn flick like cool, rational adults.

Well, I thought I was cool and rational. Turned out I was really an easy slut. Just watching that thing was getting me wet, and a damp spot was forming at the crotch of my thin panties. With Randy sitting right next to me, I can’t help feeling my heart beating really fast! I was squirming in my seat, hoping that Randy won’t notice anything. It would be so embarrassing! While getting all excited, silly me accidently spilled my drink all over myself. My satiny nightie was all soaked through, and I swear you could easily see my hardened nipple poking out. I was going to die of embarrassment on the spot! What a stupid cunt I was!

Randy was all composed and calm and as nice as ever. He just casually reached out his hand and helped to wipe my wet clothes. I guess without a paper towel, he just wanted to sort of brush the water off. Well, his hand innocently brushed against my tits while wiping, and I was so horny my pussy was gushing juices! I swear my panties was soaked through! Anyway, he was wiping my top when he glanced at my soaked panties and must have thought the alcohol was spilled there too. Because he went on to wipe my crotch! So there he was, casually rubbing my crotch through my soaked panties, all the while making me even wetter!

Randy was being such a nice guy, trying to dry my clothes for me, and there I was squirming like a slut. Mel must have thought I spilled the drink on purpose, ‘cause she said I should just strip since my clothes are all wet. Sarcastic bitch! LOL. Well, I couldn’t be bothered to explain to her that it was just an accident, so I slid off my nightie and panties just to shut her up. I snuggled up to Randy, and he must have thought I would be cold, ‘cause he started to rub his hands all over my body, probably to keep me warm. Such a sweet guy! Little did he know that I was already really hot! LOL. Having such a hot stud caress me like that, my horny body couldn’t help but react to it, so there I was squirming and moaning under his touch.

Mel must have been really jealous of all the attention I was getting, ‘cause she started to pout and act all cutesy. So I guess Randy was just kind enough put his arm around her too and started to squeeze her tits a little, just so she won’t feel left out. What a desperate slut! Can’t she just leave Randy alone? He’s so nice to come spend time with us, she should at least behave herself.

Mel was slowly sliding down the sofa and her panties was riding up her ass crack. Well, pretending like she was trying to push herself up, Mel sort of reached her hand out and it fell right at Randy’s huge cock. Randy was like, “hey girl, be careful where you hit!” But he wasn’t scolding her or anything. He just sort of said it jokingly. Such a nice guy! Mel was just acting like an idiot. Doesn’t she know, flailing her arms about like that, she could hit a sensitive spot. She quickly apologised and offered to give his dick a massage, just in case it hurt. Well, Randy was saying kind enough to let her. I bet she was just horny and wanted some action, and Randy was just kind enough to play along. So she unzipped his pants and slid it down his manly legs. She also slipped off his boxers, so she could give his dick “a proper skin massage”. Lame. But I must say it’s quite creative of her. LOL.

So everything started out innocent but Mel started to use her mouth to do the massaging. I bet the porn’s getting to her! –giggles- She started to really suck and slurp and lick Randy’s huge dick, and I would’ve wanted to help but I was writhing under his touch. I couldn’t help myself! He was just too good.

Soon, I was having mind-blowing orgasms and screaming my lungs out! Randy also came due to Mel’s slutty blowjob, shooting his cum load all over her face. She licked some of his cum from the corner of her lips and it looked really tasty! I’m such a pervert! LOL.

So anyway, his surprise visit that started out really innocent turned out to be quite naughty! All because Mel and I didn’t have the decency cover ourselves up and stop putting ourselves in embarrassing situations! Randy was jus so sweet to not take offence and even play along! Sometimes, I think we sisters are just cheap sluts dying to have his attention! He’s just like a Daddy figure to us. Daddy Randy! I love him!

* * *
Dear Diary,

This weekend, Daddy Randy came to spend time with us again while mom was out working. Mom is really quite a useless cunt, working so much yet not bringing in much money for us. Well, anyway, this time Mel and I were fully prepared!

Mel was wearing just a pair of semi-transparent undies and an apron! Well, ‘cause she was cooking, of course! I was wearing a frilly waitress outfit and I would be servicing Daddy! In more ways than one, -giggles—! And I didn’t wear any underwear, hoping that Daddy would be presently surprised!

After Mel and I brought out all the dishes, I sat beside Daddy and carefully fed him the food. It smelled great! I’m proud of Mel! Mel went to his other side and gave him a back rub just so to make sure that he’s comfortable. Daddy was looking her up and down, and that’s when Mel realised she was still in her apron! Silly girl, she’s out of the kitchen! So she proceeded to take off her apron and stood there only in her panties, just like a proper girl should, before continuing her shoulder massage. Daddy just smiled in appreciation.

While I was trying to feed Daddy, he put his arm around me and playfully cupped my breasts! I immediately turned red! It was so embarrassing, yet so exciting! I can’t help but feel my juices starting to trickle down my leg! I’m so glad that he likes to play with my body, because he’s so hot and I’m really not worthy! But he’s kind enough to show me some affection like the nice Daddy that he is, so I’m gonna savour every moment of it! Meanwhile, Mel went on to help Daddy out of his cumbersome clothes. We must make sure he’s relaxed! We want to make it up to him for putting up with us for so long! While Mel was unbuttoning his shirt, Daddy just casually rubbed her crotch through her thin panties a little, and you could already see a large damp spot forming! Pretty soon it was soaked through! Mel was always such a slut, so easily wetting herself. But I guess you can’t blame her, ‘cause Daddy is so hot! I was really wetting myself just sitting there and watching!

While feeding Daddy, some food bits fell off onto the floor. So I bent over to wipe it up, flashing my pantiless gushing pussy right in front of Daddy! I’m such a careless slut! –giggles- But I guess I sort of wanted it that way, ‘cause I was really glad when Daddy started to play with my pussy there and then! Gosh, his fingers can really work magic! I finished wiping the floor, but I just stayed bent there ‘cause I didn’t want to get up! It feels so nice and proper for me to bend over for Daddy’s pleasure. He even got a cold carrot from the dinner table and inserted it into my dripping pussy. I’m just such a worthless slut, any object can fuck me and I’d still cum like crazy!

I guess Mel finally managed to help Daddy out of his clothes while I was bent over, ‘cause the next thing I know, he got up and fucked me with his rock hard tool. It felt sooooo good…. He was pumping me slowly at first, and I was eagerly pumping back, and the tempo got faster and faster! Soon enough, he shot his jism into me and I cummed like crazy! When he finally withdrew, Mel was quick to get to her knees to lick up all the cum that’s left on his tool. I was just writhing on the floor, still recovering from my orgasm…

Well, eventually Mel also got her fair share of cum. Daddy is just so kind! With us slutty girls, we always turn innocent things into sexual escapades! We had a lot to clean up after everything! But it was worth it!

Daddy is just so nice to put up with us silly girls. I think he’s way too hot for my mom. He deserves young meat, like us! I just hope he enjoys playing with us… His affection really means a lot to both me and Mel. We both want to make his time with us as pleasurable as it can be, but being the stupid cunts that we are, somehow we always end up embarrassing ourselves. But Daddy is always too nice to take offence! I hope he moves in with us so he can have us all day! Just thinking about it is making me gush! Well, got to go now, I still have to watch Module 34 of my multi-media course! Good night!

End