The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SIDETRACKED ON MEMORY LANE

CODES: ff, bd, cb

SYNOPSIS:

A captured superheroine finds that her memories imprison her more inescapably than any foe.

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of bondage and sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

Prowlshade carried Quantria into her lab, thinking that it was a good thing that she’d carried an EMP grenade. It was the first time she’d ever had to resort to such a sledgehammer approach, but a power-suited opponent wasn’t going to wait around while she figured out how to subtly hack into the systems.

She’d had to abort the operation, of course, but on the other hand her foe had been knocked out and stayed out long enough to be brought back to her lab. That might pay off more in the long run. At the very least, it would get the heroine out of the way for the time being.

She set Quantria down on a gurney, and started looking for the latches to detach and remove her helmet. A little bump next to the seam looked promising, especially when she found one exactly like it on the other side. Taking a deep breath and hoping that she wasn’t about to set off some sort of defense mechanism instead, she pressed them... and the helmet came loose from the torso of the armor.

She chuckled as it occurred to her that unmasking a foe ought to be a more dramatic moment. Then again, she didn’t really see Quantria as her foe—she was just the obstacle that had showed up for this particular job. Nothing personal.

Anyway, the face revealed behind the mask wasn’t anybody she recognized by sight. She had honey-blond hair, a pale complexion, and somewhat chiseled features—pretty, but not drop-dead gorgeous.

On a whim, Prowlshade made her face shift and flow and re-form into a duplicate of her captive’s. With the ease of long practice, it took only a few seconds to shapeshift herself into a duplicate too good to see through... at least, too good to literally see through. She usually got caught by ignorance of some critical detail the real person knew. Sometimes she could fast-talk her way around the issue... and sometimes not.

She’d recently developed a better solution for that problem. This would be as good a time as any to field-test it.

In a few minutes, she had the Mnemotron up and running, with a pair of electromagnetic induction pads positioned against Quantria’s temples. After a few more minutes, it was ready to establish a memory-interface link.

She checked and rechecked the attenuator circuit. Accessing a raw mnemonic feed was an overwhelming experience, with the external inputs superseding real-world perceptions. During her early experiments, she’d gotten seriously disoriented by total-immersion flashbacks of her own memory recordings. She wasn’t taking any chances on having that happen now.

With the system set to provide a low-intensity visual-only feed, Prowlshade put on her own induction pads and activated the link that would allow her to access the other woman’s memories.

Her first objective was to learn how to remove the rest of the suit. The alpha-wave generators in the pads ought to keep her captive unconscious, but there was no point taking chances.

As soon as she clearly formed that thought, images began to play through her mind. They were a bit fuzzy and washed-out—clearly scenes she was observing rather than experiencing. They were clear enough to give her what she needed, though. In a few seconds, she knew just how each bit of armor connected to the next.

Later, when she had time to peruse Quantria’s memories more thoroughly, she’d learn how to get it back into working order and use it herself. Wearing the armor, knowing all the passwords and protocols and whatnot, she should be able to walk in and copy the files she was after. If something went wrong, well, it shouldn’t be hard to fight her way out. Either way, she would be effectively disguised by the armor, relying on her powers only to fit into it properly and to disguise her voice.

She cut off the feed and got to work removing the rest of the powersuit. Now that she knew exactly what to do, she had the arms and legs off in less time that she’d spent figuring out the helmet latches. Focused on her task, she didn’t notice until then that the limbs under the armor were completely bare. Instead of wearing a layer of padding, she had affixed one to the inner surfaces of the armor.

Her curiosity... and other things... aroused, Prowlshade slowly removed Quantria’s breastplate. It turned out that she wasn’t quite naked under the armor. She was wearing a bra—what there was of it—so lacy and skin-tight that it left nothing whatsoever to the imagination. It just barely covered her nipples, but was too sheer to actually conceal them.

Well well well! The villainess smirked to herself. Grinning broadly, she detached the last few plates of armor. Sure enough, the only other thing her captive wore underneath it was a tiny thong, so tight and narrow that it emphasized rather than concealing her mound and left her ass completely exposed.

Those skimpy underthings were, if anything, more brazenly erotic than simple nudity could ever be. Wearing something like that under powered armor was just weird. Was she expecting a hot sweaty post-mission fuck as soon as she got out of the suit? Or was this some private fetish of hers? Did she get off on being a closet exhibitionist, so to speak, imagining what people would think if they could see what she was wearing? There must be some very interesting thoughts behind that plain-seeming face...

Prowlshade decided to put her other plans on hold for tonight. She stood next to her captive, appreciating the curves of her body and feeling a tingle run through her own as it shifted shape to duplicate them.

Finally, with the outline of a new plan forming in her mind, she linked into the mnemonic feed again and began digging through her captive’s memories for useful tidbits. She grinned blissfully as she found them.

* * *

The first thing Quantria noticed was that her arms were stuck behind her. Next, she realized something even more alarming—she was out of her armor, wearing only her lingerie.

Shit... shitshitshit! At that moment, having her secret predilection revealed alarmed her more than the loss of her powersuit.

She forced that thought aside and took stock of the situation. Her arms were bound behind her, and she could see that her feet were cuffed to opposite ends of a thick dowel. A rope looped around it several times and over the bottom edge of the padded surface she was lying on. She tried to sit up, but didn’t get very far before something tightened around her neck. There also seemed to be something wrapped around her head just above ear level—

She heard faint footsteps to her left. Her attention focused on the sound, and on keeping her head completely still to avoid revealing that she’d heard.

The footsteps stopped, and she heard a voice that sounded almost like a shout because she’d been listening so intently.

“Hello.”

Quantria recognized that voice. She also recognized the face she saw when she turned toward it.

“Debra?” What the hell was Debra doing here? She hadn’t seen or heard from her for five years, not since they’d been to college together...

* * *

She was standing face to face with Debra. She blinked, confused by the sudden change of scene around her. She was at Jake’s Place, a bar near campus notorious for its ineptitude or willful blindness toward students using fake IDs to get drinks.

Debra moved to her side and leaned in to whisper in her ear. “I know how we can get some attention from these guys. Let’s go up to the bar and act like we’re making out!”

She stared into space for a moment, then turned to look at Debra. She blinked. Debra just stared at her expectantly. Finally, not wanting to be the spoil-sport, she nodded almost imperceptibly.

Grinning, Debra led her toward the bar, guiding her with a hand on her hip. She noticed a guy at one table barely avoid a spit-take as the hand slid onto her butt. Debra winked at her as they drew more and more of an audience.

They got to the bar. Every guy in the place was watching them, the drunker ones making lewd comments and hooting in approval. They were definitely putting on a good show.

It was a show, right?

Her body stood frozen as Debra’s mouth touched hers. As she felt the other woman’s tongue flitting across her lips, she realized that Debra wasn’t pretending. She was actually making out with her, and hoping that would be just the beginning.

It would be so easy to let her... just relax and let it slide in. Just relax and let her companion have her way...

* * *

Once again she was lying bound, with “Debra” looking down upon her. Not Debra, she knew—Prowlshade shapeshifted to look like Debra, playing some kind of game with her head.

How was she doing this? How did she even know about that incident?

Her train of thought was interrupted by “Debra”’s voice. “Why did you stop me?”

“You’re not Debra!” Quantria snapped.

“No... but I can be, if that’s what you want. That’s what you wanted then.”

“That’s not true!”

Debra’s face smirked down at her. She tossed her head and brushed her hair back with her hand, revealing a little circular pad stuck to her temple just in front of her ear. She then reached down to press at Quantria’s temple, letting her clearly feel a similar device against her own head.

“It is true. I’ve seen your memory of that moment—what you were experiencing, what you were feeling, what you were thinking. You can’t lie to me. You might as well not lie to yourself.”

“No—” That was all she got out before it happened again...

* * *

She was in her dorm room with Sheila. The two of them were sitting on the bed in their underwear. They’d been playing truth-or-dare, and somehow they’d ended up “daring” each other to strip off their t-shirts and jeans.

She’d been looking at Sheila’s body, and she could tell that Sheila had seen her looking. Rather than risk having to tell the “truth” about that, she accepted another “dare”.

“I dare you to sit still for ten seconds.”

And she did... even while Sheila put an arm around her back and a hand on her tit. Her body shivered, and she opened her mouth, but she said nothing. Finally Sheila tilted her head and smiled.

“Your turn.”

“I... I...” She took a deep breath, then looked toward Sheila without quite looking at her. The silence stretched on awkwardly.

Finally, Sheila reached out and patted her on the shoulder. “I think I should go...” As she stood up and began to put her clothes back on, she continued haltingly, “I’m sorry... I thought you wanted to... it’s all right if you don’t... I’m sorry.”

Alone in the room, she stared at the door for a while. Then she lay down and stared at the ceiling, trying to figure out whether she’d been unable to say anything because she didn’t want Sheila to continue, or because she did.

* * *

Now she was staring at another ceiling—the one of the room where she really was. The one where her captor was doing something to her mind.

Prowlshade leaned over her. Now her captor looked like Sheila, and was stripped down to her underwear. Her and “Sheila”, stripped down to their underwear, just like they’d been back then.

“Well?” The villainess finally broke the silence. “Aren’t you going to say that I’m not Sheila?”

Quantria just stared back at her.

“Sheila walked away. Sheila let you get away with leading her on and teasing her.” Prowlshade grinned nastily. “But I’m not Sheila.”

She paused a beat to let that sink in, then continued, “I’m your secret fantasy Sheila. Two words: ‘Sheila Says’.” She chuckled and licked her lips.

The heroine shuddered. Exactly the same words, exactly the same tone, exactly the same expression, as that dream she’d had... the dream that was now starting to replay through her mind...

* * *

“I... I...” She took a deep breath, then looked toward Sheila without quite looking at her. The silence stretched on awkwardly.

Finally, Sheila reached out and seized her by the shoulder. “If you’re not going to keep playing the game, we’re going to start a new one. This one is called ‘Sheila Says’.”

Sheila chuckled and licked her lips. “Sheila says, ‘Give me a French kiss’.”

She opened her mouth to protest, but no words came out. Then, as Sheila leaned close, she tried to close it again, but it stayed wide open as the other woman drew her closer and kissed her lips to lips and tongue to tongue. It went on and on for a long time, as she stood there helpless to move away or push Sheila away or stop herself from writhing and moaning and enjoying.

The kiss finally came to an end, and she was face to face with Sheila. At last, her voice worked again for a moment. “Please... stop.”

Firmly, Sheila replied, “Sheila says, ‘Shut up’. You don’t talk during this game. You just do as you’re told.”

She stared, unable to bring herself to make any objection.

In a gentler tone, Sheila continued, “Besides, there’s no reason to stop. I don’t want to stop. You don’t want to stop. Not really. You’re just playing hard to get.”

Her voice softened even further to a breathy whisper. “There’s a time and a place for playing hard to get.” Just as smoothly, her words regained their steely edge. “But right now is the time and place for obedience.”

Sheila looked her square in the eye. “Sheila says, ‘bend over’.”

She didn’t obey, exactly... but she did not resist as she was held and dragged into position, draped face down over the other woman’s lap.

“Still trying to hold back, are you? Well, there will be no more of that!” She felt the hands maneuvering her body, bending her further at the hips and lifting her rump. “You need to learn a lesson, you slutty little tease...”

* * *

Quantria snapped back to reality as abruptly as she had when she’d originally had the dream. Just like before, she felt a faint stinging on her behind... and also a different tingly sensation down there as well.

“And now your dream is about to come true. Just the way you always imagined it... the way you always wanted it.”

Her captor’s eyes stared deep into hers, looking as if they could read her thoughts without artificial aid. “That’s why you wear those sexy silkies under your armor. It’s not for celebrating after a mission. We both know that there’s nobody waiting for you at home to appreciate it. It’s for when somebody finally captures you and gives you what you can’t admit you want.”

“N... no...” Quantria stammered. It didn’t sound at all convincing, even to herself.

Yes. I know it’s true. You know it’s true.” Prowlshade looked her up and down. “I also know why you go up against female opponents so often. You wanted it to be a woman who got you.” She snickered. “Look up ‘repressed lesbian’ in the Psych 101 book, and there’s your picture. You just needed someone to break through your armor.”

She leaned close over Quantria and put a hand over her breast, gently rubbing it through the sheer silky fabric. “And now it’s happening. All you need to do is accept it.”

“I... I can’t.” the bound heroine moaned.

“Yes, you can. You just need to get over your hangups and break your bad habits.” Now she had both hands on Quantria’s breasts, kneading and squeezing. “It’ll be easier than you think, now that you don’t have any other choice.”

With a deep sigh, she relaxed into the massage. It was soothing... and was making her feel pleasantly warm down below.

“That’s a good start, darling.” Prowlshade purred as she noticed the change in body language. “But you still have to take your punishment for doing wrong in the past. Isn’t that how justice works, my little pet heroine?”

Quantria felt herself nodding.

“You understand that you are completely helpless here? Even if I decided to untie you completely, you would still be absolutely in my power?”

Quantria nodded again. One side effect of Prowlshade’s shapeshifting physique was that she was considerably stronger and faster than even a well-conditioned normal, like she was out of her armor.

But she knew that wasn’t the only reason. Even if that situation were reversed, she didn’t think she’d be able to bring herself to fight. Not now. Not the way she was feeling... the way she was needing.

“For now, I’m going to untie you from the bed. The leg-spreader and the handcuffs stay, just as a reminder.”

She stared as her captor unfastened and unlooped the rope from around her ankle bar, then leaned close to detach something from her neck. Her body was lifted into the other woman’s arms in one quick easy motion, underscoring her captor’s irresistible strength. She felt herself being turned around and lowered as Prowlshade sat down on the platform, and then flipped over and lowered some more until she settled into place... draped face down over the other woman’s lap, just like in her dream.

As her butt was raised into perfect spanking position, Quantria shuddered in anticipation. This was what she wanted... what she needed. She could no longer deny it, even to herself.

“Before we begin, I want to be sure you understand why you need to be punished.” Prowlshade’s voice was soft, even sultry. “I’m not punishing you for having ‘dirty’ thoughts about girls. There’s nothing wrong with that. You’re a lesbian. It’s perfectly normal and healthy for you to be sexually aroused by another woman’s body.”

A hand gently patted her bottom, and then took hold of her leg to adjust her position.

“You just need to be honest about it.”

The voice hardened. “But you didn’t do that, did you? You would use a girl just enough to damp down the cravings you couldn’t suppress, and then cast her aside so you could continue to live a lie. That was wrong. That was unfair. Unfair to you, and unfair to them.”

smack A hand slapped her bottom, not hard enough to really hurt but enough to make her jerk in surprise.

That’s why you need to be punished.”

smack

“For being a lying little tease.”

smack

“Don’t deny it.”

smack

“That’s what you were...”

smack

“...a selfish, teasing little bitch.”

smack

“You let the girls get their hopes up.”

smack

“And then you cut them off cold.”

smack

“And made them feel like they’d done something wrong.”

smack

“When it was you who did wrong.”

smack

“Because you were a coward.”

SMACK! Quantria gasped; this impact was much quicker than the preceding rhythm, and hard enough to sting.

“A coward...”

SMACK!

“...hiding behind a lie!”

SMACK!

“Well, no more of that!.”

SMACK!

“No more teasing.”

SMACK!

“No more lying.”

SMACK!

“Not even to yourself.”

A faint voice in the back of Quantria’s head told her she ought to be fighting this, but it was impossible to pay attention to anything but the sensations she was feeling. The helplessness... the pain... and the arousal.

SMACK!

“Do you understand?”

“Yes.” she gasped.

“Yes, Mistress!” Prowlshade declared in no uncertain terms.

“Yes... Mistress.” Quantria echoed, her head slumping as she uttered the word that signaled her final surrender.

smack The impact was relatively gentle this time. The tingling in her pussy was more intense than the stinging of her behind.

“You’re going to be a good girl from now on, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

smack

“You’re going to obey Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Her tone was becoming breathier and less mechanically repetitive.

smack The slaps became gentler as she gave the proper reply more and more willingly. She hardly noticed the touch, except for the way it made the sensation in her loins spike to new heights.

“You’ll stay out of the way when Mistress is working...”

“Yes, Mistress.”

The hand settled onto her bottom. Instead of a slap, she felt a pinch. She took a deep shuddery breath.

“...and make yourself available when Mistress wants to play.”

“Yes, Mistress... ooohhhh...” She sighed as she felt a shiver run through her body.

The hand lifted away for a moment, and then she felt tugging on her bra catch. “You’re going to be my nice little lesbian pet...”

Her bra fluttered to the floor. “...who would never dream of saying ‘no’ to her Mistress.”

Yes, Mistress!” She wriggled her hips, partly as an invitation and partly as a reflexive response to the raw heat she was feeling between her legs.

One hand squeezed her butt while another cupped her left breast. “Now, lie in my lap while I share a few of my memories with you. Let them wash over your mind, and think about all you’ve been missing.”

* * *

Images and sensations raced through her mind. They were fleeting moments, not complete scenes like the flashbacks of her own memories. Another woman’s hand caressed her naked breast... her own hand returned the favor... she inhaled lilac perfume and girlsweat as her tongue wrestled with her partner’s... two women licked and sucked her nipples while she ran her fingers through their hair...

It was both exciting and disappointing. Each snippet of memory faded into the next just as she was getting into it. She would begin to enjoy each new experience and realize what she wanted to do next, and then she found herself in a new sexual situation.

Prowlshade must be a very experienced lesbian lover. A thrill ran through her body at the implications of that.

The interludes became more and more intimate. Long blonde curls settled into place between her thighs... her mouth slid down another woman’s belly... a fingertip probed between her folds... she strapped on a dildo while leering at the girl spreading her thighs to receive it...

She moaned in frustration as each memory brought her closer and closer to the moment where she felt a touch against her clit, or where she gave that pleasure to her partner. Finally, she managed to reach that moment... but only for a split second, not enough for satisfaction. Always, the encounter would end before it could be properly consummated. The needy throbbing in her pussy was the only constant.

A voice sounded from everywhere and nowhere. It sounded like her own voice. “That’s what you’ve been doing to people. That’s what you’ve been doing to yourself. You’re not going to do that any more, are you?”

“No...” she whispered, as her mouth approached her girlfriend’s cunt without quite being able to reach it.

* * *

The world was mostly blue with a big patch of pink to one side. As she felt herself being lifted, the scene clicked into place: the blue carpet and Mistress’ pink legs.

She was turned around and flipped over onto her back. She looked up at the woman who held her, and saw her own face and body looking back at her.

Slowly, she was lowered back onto the bed. Her doppelganger smiled as she reached back and undid her bra, then slowly slid her panties to the floor.

The duplicate waved her arms down her body in a flourish. “I’ve seen a few fantasies buried so deep in your pretty little head that even you aren’t aware of them, even in your dreams.” she purred. “How do you like it?”

“I...” was all Quantria stammered out before Prowlshade continued.

“Just one more detail to make the fantasy complete.”

The shapeshifter’s skin began to shimmer and darken, except for her head. Her coloring turned brown, and then black, and then bright highlights caught the light. She looked as if she were wearing an impossibly tight suit of perfectly smooth black latex.

The bound woman stared, and felt herself getting wet. She didn’t remember imagining this, but it was so arousing that it had to be some secret desire come to life.

Prowlshade struck poses to show off her tits and ass. Highlight reflections accented her curves, emphasizing her erect nipples. The black latex wasn’t a skintight overlay—it was her skin. Quantria stared, wishing that her hands could reach out to touch it.

“This is what you’ve been wishing for, deep down in your subconscious, every time you touched yourself because you were afraid to touch another woman. This is part of what you’ve been missing by saying ‘no’ to yourself all these years.” She cocked her head and leered. “Are you ready to say ‘yes’?”

“Yes!” There was no hesitation, no doubt.

Quantria felt the slick fingers against her inner thighs, and futilely tried to pull them together to enhance the contact. Her eyes went wide as a finger worked its way inside the front of her thong, then tore it asunder. Another quick tug snapped her waistband. She reflexively clenched her ass cheeks as the shredded fabric was pulled between them, then watched as it was flung aside.

Smooth black fingers closed around her left foot, caressing and massaging. It reminded her of the one other time she’d gotten a footrub. Debra had done that for her, after she’d groused about how her Thursday class schedule had her running back and forth across the campus.

She felt a pang of guilt. That had been a few weeks before the incident at the bar. Debra had been feeling her out—one some level, she’d realized that—and she’d taken advantage.

This time was different, though, and not just because the physical feel of the amazingly smooth and strong fingers against her flesh. This time, it was the start of good honest foreplay, and the only signal she was sending was honest desire to please her Mistress and be granted pleasure in return.

The massage moved to her right foot, and up each leg in stages. She stared at her latex-clad mirror image, taking in the play of light over her body, feeling her firm and nearly frictionless touch as it caressed each muscle.

In one fluid motion, the black-clad figure braced her arms and jumped up to kneel between Quantria’s calves. It happened too fast to see the details, but for a moment it seemed as if her shins were not so much resting on the spreader bar as flowing across it. Perhaps it was more comfortable for her that way.

Then Quantria felt that incredibly smooth touch sliding up and down the edges of her pussy. Her eyes met her Mistress’, pleading for more.

“Soon, darling, soon,” she replied. “Just a little bit more to get you good and ready for me...”

In an agony of impatience, her hips began bucking, trying to force those fingers into her pussy and onto her clit. They remained frustratingly just off target.

And then they lifted away. The next thing she knew, Mistress’ arms were braced to support her as she lowered herself into position. Their bodies made contact from crotch to breasts... and then the contact became even more complete as the shapeshifter’s body flowed against hers until every bit of her skin was pressed tight against her Mistress.

The sensation was simply overwhelming. It felt as if both of them were sharing one latex skin. They slid together, the contact somehow feeling both frictionless and firmly anchored as Mistress maneuvered herself into position.

Slowly, the touch crept into her pussy. It wasn’t firm and probing like a man’s dick, but it was just as irresistible, and even more satisfying. She sighed as she felt it reach her clit, and moaned as pure smoothness flowed over it.

Then she felt something small and hard touching the spot. She recalled the sensation—and how frustrating it had been to lose it —from the last few memory flashes. She had shared Mistress’ perception of it as the Holy Grail of lesbian lovemaking: direct sustained rubbing of clit against clit. For most women, it took a bit of creative positioning and effort to keep it up for a little while. For a shapeshifter, it was trivially easy to do it indefinitely.

She smirked to herself that she was very lucky to have Prowlshade for her Mistress, before another wave of sensation made thought impossible. “Unhhhhh!” she cried as their hips fell into a synchronized rhythm.

Her own face looked down at her with a smile. She smiled back, and opened her mouth to welcome a deep kiss. Her hips rolled and bucked as she thrust herself into it. Her pussy already felt more excited than ever before, and yet somehow the pleasure became even more intense. Her entire body from chest to thighs felt like something was caressing every little bit of her skin, with the strongest twitches centered right against her clit.

That was the last thing she knew before her body shuddered in climax. For what seemed like a very long time, there was only the slickness pressed against her skin and her moans in her ears. As the world started to swim back into focus, she felt her companion’s body bounce against hers and heard a sigh in her ear.

They lay side by side for a while, Prowlshade relaxing and letting her body shift back to its natural form and color.

“Ohhhh... Mistress... that was... delightful.” Quantria finally murmured.

“Delightful enough that I don’t have to worry about you turning back into Little-Miss-Stick-Up-The-Ass?”

Quantria laughed. “A woman between my legs is a lot more fun than a stick up my ass, Mistress!”

Prowlshade didn’t really need the link to confirm her sincerity, but dipped into her recent thoughts just to be sure. Satisfied, she undid her new pet’s wrist and ankle cuffs.

“You can stop calling me ‘Mistress’ for now, until next time.” Her leer made it perfectly clear what “next time” meant. Quantria leered right back at her, signaling that, as far as she was concerned, “next time” couldn’t come soon enough.

The two women lay side by side for a while, cuddling in the afterglow.

Finally, Prowlshade spoke up. “I still have some unfinished business. Is that going to be a problem for you?”

“No. I’ll tell the rest of the team that I’m still on the job. Then, after you manage to get away, I’ll just tell them you were too slippery to catch,” Quantria murmured.

“Too slippery to let get away, you mean!” Prowlshade chuckled, her body shifting back to slick shiny black as she pressed it against her bedmate’s.

* * *

THE END