The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Silver Lining—The Signa

ex hm mc md mf nc

Side-story from the Silver Lining universe.

The Signa are spirit creatures from another world which fuse with a human host to partake of physical pleasures. Some have nastier desires than others.

* * *

Chapter 1—Torturous (Raven Signa)

Katrina Johnson settled into her seat. She ran her fingers through her honey blond hair, tugging it into a ponytail as she turned her piercing blue eyes to find her friends. First period meant she got to hang out with Julie and Susan. Her blue-striped white shirt, unbuttoned far enough down to give a teasing peek at her D-cup cleavage, strained tight as she twisted her body to see the entire room. It was then she noticed an unusual boy at the rear of the class, smiling at her.

He was definitely bad boy, so her bubblegum pink lips curled in a cocky half grin. Black sneakers, supposed-to-be-white stripes and shoestrings dingy gray, his jeans frayed and worn, and a gray t-shirt with a pack of cigarettes in the breast pocket. He was decently built, like a swimmer, and he had a strange tattoo on his bicep. She didn’t look at it too long however, as his eyes drew her attention upwards.

His left eye was dark green, the dark brownish-green of wet jungle foliage. His right eye was both brighter and darker; the white of his eye was brighter white, and where his left eye was green, his right eye was dark black. His pupil was an even darker shade of black, and it sent a shiver down her spine. He smirked, and sauntered over to sit beside her.

“Please tell me you’re going to be difficult,” he smiled, reaching out to fondle her breast through her shirt. “It’s not very fun when they just roll over and accept it.”

She slapped his hand away and squealed as she hopped out of her chair.

He grinned lazily at her, remaining seated. The teacher came in.

“Ok class, we’re going to learn about—”

“Mr. Warren, this boy here touched me inappropriately!”

“—and the homework will be due next Monday, so don’t put it off.”

She wrung her hands, gazing about the room. No one paid her any attention at all.

“CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!?” she screamed. Bad Boy stood up finally, slowly taking a deep breath, as if he could smell her fear.

“I can hear you just fine, darlin’. The faster you get to begging and bargaining, the sooner I can get off,” he leered, eyes half-shut as they gazed appraisingly at her breasts. “And I am certain, that’s what you want most. Even if you don’t know it yet.”

She stumbled backwards and reached for the doorknob. Her knees quivered, and she screamed as she pushed through the door into the hallway. She raced towards the front office.

He followed her, hands in his pockets. She banged her fists on doors, screaming at the top of her lungs, desperate for help. As she swung into the next hallway, he broke into an easy jog and caught up to her. He grabbed her ponytail in his left hand, pushing open the nearest door with his right. He tugged her, squealing and flailing, into the classroom.

“You’re dismissed,” he told the older gentleman, who grabbed his briefcase and exitted the room without question.

She turned her tearful eyes to the classroom.

“Oh god nooo...” she moaned softly, her hands gripping at Bad Boy’s fingers to try to pry loose.

Staring up at her enticing struggling form were fifteen of the nerdiest high school boys she’d ever seen. He’d herded her into the A/V room. At the back of the room was the wide desk for the morning news, which they had just completed broadcasting. A short skinny boy, dressed up in ill-fitting button up shirt and khakis, stared at her over the desk, gathering a stack of papers.

All of those gazes were interested but a little defensive; this boy looked just as likely to pick on them as he was to pick on her.

The Bad Boy’s grin widened, and it was wicked to behold. His right eye closed slowly, and Katrina felt like a sliver of ice had been stabbed into the base of her skull and melted coldly down her spine.

Her fingers went numb, and her grip slackened. Her arms slowly wobbled to her side. Her knees wavered and collapsed inward, barely holding her up. Her eyelids drooped, and her mouth felt swollen. Her lips parted, her tongue extended slightly, and she began to drool.

“Hello, boys. My name is... well, you can just call me Raven.” He lifted the sleeve of his shirt, and she saw the black tattoo, which looked like a primitive tribal drawing of a bird in flight.

“I used to be like you,” Raven continued, and he released her ponytail. Her throat could barely pull her next breath into her lungs, much less scream for help, or beg for mercy. “Outcast... alone, but for my fellow outcasts. Ignored by the girls, mistreated by the jocks.” His voice went into a growl, and his eyes narrowed. “Told to toughen up by my old man, my teachers, everyone. Harmless fun, they said. The other boys are just hazing me, I shouldn’t be so weak.”

The classroom rose to its feet, and the boys raced to the right hand wall as Bad Boy strode angrily down the aisle. He kicked a desk, and it launched across the room, shattering against the far wall.

He whipped around, facing the class, pointing an accusing finger at Katrina. The buttons of her shirt popped loose, and the fabric hung tauntingly from her breasts. A lacey pink bra peeked out at them.

“I am strong now... and it’s our turn to have ... some harmless fun.”

She tried to lift her head to meet their gazes, her cheeks red with shame. The boys hovered at the wall, unsure of what was going on. He wiggled his finger slightly, and her cute little navy skirt slid down her thighs, crumpling above her calves. Pink panties, covered in tiny red hearts, greeted their hungry eyes.

“No one will interrupt you. No one will care,” he concluded, moving to the recording area. The young reporter ran to join his classmates at the wall, as Raven worked with the camera. His fingers were quick and certain, he’d done this himself in high school afterall, and soon a new broadcast was starting. “They will find new pleasure in her torment... the same pleasure they’ve taken in your torment all these years.”

He turned and finally she felt the weight on her neck lifted. Her body was pliant, her arms still numb, and she was unable to so much as flex her pinky. But her head raised, and met his gaze. His entire right eye was consumed by the darkness blacker than black, and she groaned with lust so thick it choked her. Her panties darkened with the flood of juices he’d caused, and as she tried to stand up straight, her shirt slid down her arms to the floor.

He pulled the camera from the corner and pointed it at the front of the classroom. She shivered slightly, bra and panties offering little in the way of warmth. The other boys gazed at her with varying levels of concern, lust, and interest, but none made a move towards her.

“She is going to be fucked, make no mistake,” he said, as he flicked one last button on the camera. The TV over the teacher’s desk hummed to life, and the image of Katrina slowly came into focus. Raven sauntered up to her side, sitting on the desk behind her. “If you boys don’t want to play with her, than so be it. I’ll take her down to the gym, and let the football team have her.”

He swatted her ass softly, but it was enough to throw her off balance. One of the tall chubby boys ran forward to catch her, and she dangled awkwardly in his grip; she couldn’t budge an inch, could barely voice a groan of fear, but she was warm and smooth and soft, and he blushed as an erection rose up to meet those plump round breasts rubbing against his crotch.

Raven kicked a cup of pencils off the desk, swatted the gradebook to the floor, and reclined on the desk with a bored smirk. He touched his tattoo lightly, and it glimmered darkly, like deep water under a sliver of moonlight. Katrina gazed up imploringly at the boy for help, and a plaintive whimper left her lips.

It was pure, helplessness itself distilled and placed in her throat. It called to the boy’s primal nature, and his animal instincts took over where his confusion and own helplessness paralyzed him.

He set her on the floor, and Raven gestured for one of the boys to angle the camera downward. He obeyed. Even now, they could hear the cries from the classroom across the hall. It was not worry they heard, but triumph. Celebration. The weak exploited by the strong, and they cheered for her abuse.

“Aaron, are you sure?” asked the reporter, fidgeting with his tie.

“If we don’t,” responded the chubby boy, kneeling beside her, and eagerly lifting a hand to rub her breast, “someone else will.” His eyes fell shut with ecstasy; he’d done nothing more than fondle his first tit, and he already felt as if he were in Heaven.

Her hands wiggled to and fro ever so slightly, her thighs scissoring together weakly. She looked drugged, except for the sharp fear in her eyes. She was all too conscious of what was happening to her.

He finally worked up the courage to pull her bra strap down her arm, and his forefinger stroked at her stiff red nipple. Her eyelids fluttered, enjoying the sensation despite herself, and her pitiful whimper turned into a soft moan.

“See? She likes it,” chuckled Raven, hopping off the desk, and then glared with a disbelieving shake of his head at the boys still clustered at the wall. “Come on boys, dig in.”

They gave pause, until Aaron lowered his lips to that taut sweet red bud, and suckled with the awkward eagerness only a virgin could possess.

Katrina’s body stiffened, her toes curling, and her head arched back into the floor.

“Ohhhh God!” she cried out, then closed her eyes and bit her lower lip in embarassment. She could offer no resistance, her body all but paralyzed... unless she gave in to the pleasure, and went along with their sexual desires. Tears would’ve welled up in her eyes if she’d been in control of her own body, but such actions were not possible. Well, at least not until tears would bring pleasure to the man closest to her.

Seeing this positive response, the boys descended on her like birds of prey on a helpless rabbit.

Her bra was quickly disposed of, the boys taking turns groping her breasts. Aaron and the reporter, named Neal, were the apparently the leader of the AV nerds, and were rewarded with being the only two to actually place their lips upon those soft breasts, sucking and biting at her nipples. As she whimpered and moaned, begging... begging for more... one of the boys, the only freshman and a meager stick of a boy, pulled forth his cock and aimed for the back of her throat. He knelt down, her face between his legs and staring, upside down, at the wall behind him, and slid that hot prick deep into her mouth. He couldn’t see her face, or the cringe of disgust in her eyes, only the swell at the top of her throat as he fucked her mouth slowly and deeply.

Rick and Thomas knelt behind Aaron and Neal, and grabbed her limp arms. They freed their cocks, and wrapped her numb fingers around their flesh. She tried to squeeze, tried to twist, tried anything at all, but the worst she could manage was a half hearted handjob. She could cause these boys no pain; she could not bite the dick in her mouth, could not break the cocks in her hand, could not kick at the boy now hastily yanking her panties down her long, smooth legs... she could only jiggle at the teeth scraping over her nipples, could only squirm as those heavy sweaty balls rubbed between her eyes, could only swallow around the long slender prick sliding down her throat.

Her pussy ached for penetration even as her heart skipping a beat for fear of it. Her lips were open, and wet, leaking down her taint to moisten her asshole. Two boys were on each of her legs, rubbing the firm contours of her thighs and calves. They pulled her legs apart, and she cried out as the Japanese exchange student proved to his classmates that while his tongue had not mastered English, it was more than capable of this task.

Raven had heard once that you could please a woman by writing the alphabet with your tongue on her clit. He also remembered once just how many letters the Japanese alphabet had. He chuckled at the thought.

Aaron and Neal, already tiring of sucking her boobs, stood up, and moved to her feet. Her body spasmed softly as her mouth was filled with cum, and the boy hunched over her body, his face between her tits, as intense orgasm drained spurt after spurt of semen into her throat.

“Come on, Yakumoto, move,” Aaron commanded, as Neal dropped his pants. He was painfully erect, literally dripping precum on the floor. He wasn’t going to be banging the back of her throat, but his cock was like the rest of his body—thick and heavy. There was a collective groan in the room as he took his place between her thighs and pushed his dick inside her to the root.

“Hooooly fuuuuck,” he groaned, and the other young man dismounted her mouth. Katrina gasped for air, swallowing his cum before turning her gaze to Aaron. He slowly began to fuck her, as the two boys forcing her to jerk them off began to cum, squirting threads of white fluid over her breasts and shoulders, some of it oozing down into her armpits. Neal straddled her stomach, and grinned down at her as he plopped his cock between her breasts.

Aaron was bucking harder, causing Neal to sway slightly on her stomach. Her breasts jiggled nicely against his thighs, rubbing against his dick. It twitched slightly in that delicious valley. Neal grabbed her wrists, and pressed her own hands to the sides of her breasts. Aaron placed his hands on her hips, and really started ramming her pussy hard. Neal leaned forward, and made her hands squeeze her boobs tightly around his pole. He paused a moment, letting Aaron hit his stride, then started fucking her tits with the same fierce speed and lust as his friend was pounding her cunt.

Raven gazed up at the television, and wondered vaguely if he could talk the local TV stations into broadcasting this over the local channels.

Another boy knelt beside her face, stroking his cock vigorously. The wet sucking sound of her pussy being energetically fucked was too much for him to take, and he rubbed his dick all over her face, jerking it with gusto.

She moaned louder, closing her eyes in shame. Luckily, she was spared the sight of the masturbating boy’s cock spasming and spewing his seed onto her forehead, at the same time as Neal’s cock pierced between her breasts, shuddering and squirting thick strands of cum making a white line from between her eyes, down her nose, over her slightly parted lips, and dangling down her chin onto her throat. Aaron grunted and arched his back, crying out as he left a sticky puddle of sperm on the walls of her bruised vagina. The three dismounted her, and took their seats, breathing hard and sweating.

“Clean yourself up,” Raven said with disgust, and walked out of the room. A couple of the boys followed him out the door, as Katrina, unable to resist his command, began to gather the cum from her armpits, breasts, face, and pussy, and lick it from her fingers. It was several minutes before anyone thought to turn off the camera.

* * *

Raven lit up a cigarette, and stepped into the alleyway. He closed his eyes, and inhaled deeply. His lungs swelled, and he felt the dark flow of her humiliation fill his veins. It had been a good feeding. A pity he didn’t get the same energy from fucking the girls himself. She would have been quite the delicious piece.

He felt a crackle of energy behind him, and tensed for but a moment.

He knew well that dark radiation. Every reincarnation, this man had sought him out. They were of like desires, he and Raven, and the two got along very well.

“Hello, old friend,” Raven spoke, taking one last drag on the cigarette and flicking it into the high school parking lot.

The man’s sharp features and thin lips wore a mask of enjoyment.

“I take it you were watching?” Raven grinned. He had not been born of man, but he currently possessed a human boy, and there was a flip in his stomach at this elder man’s approval. The other nodded, and chuckled.

“You do good work, Raven. Which is why I am come to ask for your services,” he said, and made a gesture. A ring of black lightning formed a portal to his laboratory. “Would you care to come discuss the assignment?”

Raven nodded. Any other man but this, any other but Ghalitar, and he would’ve struck at them for their impudence. But Ghalitar knew his desires, his perversions. There would only be a great deal of enjoyment, or compensation enough for boring work, from Ghalitar.

“Of course, Ghalitar. I am ever at your service,” he laughed, and the two stepped into another world.