The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Silky Embrace”

(mc, f/f, f/hose)
16 November 2017

NOTE: This story is, of course, a spin off of William Lee’s excellent “Silky Trilogy” of “Silky Destinies”, “Silky Inevitability” and “Silky Desires” (the last of which was co written with Draphy). As a nod to their excellence I’ve tried to wink at them and interconnect where it fits. Hopefully I’ve done them justice.

LEGAL: This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in your area (18 or 21 years old) do not continue.

TO OTHER WRITERS: While William’s email bounces these days, I want to share his words: “Continuations of this storyline, including ‘prequels’, are permitted and encouraged, but please credit for the “universe.”

* * *

With one last turn Beth finished her long commute home and pulled into her driveway. Completing a well rehearsed series of motions, she shifted into park, applied the parking brake and removed the keys from the ignition. While collecting her bag and coffee mug she sighed, glad that a long day had finally come to a close. Her job in sales was about wading through an ocean of “no” to get to the islands of “yes” and it wasn’t for the weak of heart. Fortunately Beth loved it, but days like today tried even her passion for it. “I hope the girls already found something to make for dinner, I don’t want to deal with that tonight” she thought to herself.

She quickly pivoted out of her sedan, a fluid combined motion of swinging her legs out the door and a quick hike of her bag over her shoulder, and closed the door behind her. The cool autumn air made the alternating clicking of her heels echo off the walkway as she groped through her key ring for her house key. A slight chill ran in the air and Beth pulled her blazer a little closer as a breeze blew across the front yard. In Falldale It was getting to be that time of year where she need to start thinking about some warmer clothes.

Beth approached the lighted porch popped the key into the lock, and before she could start reach for it it she began to see the door knob turning on it’s own. The door swung open, a beaming and smiling face awaiting her in the unlit foyer on the other side of the door. “Hi Mom!” a voice almost bowled her over.

“Hi Kristi, waiting at the door? That’s unusual…”

“Oh Mom, can’t a daughter just be excited to see her mother?” She asked, beaming with a smile, as she swung the door open and retreated so that Beth could enter.

“Uh oh” Beth chuckled and continued into the house “Now I really know you want something”

“Nope not a thing! ...well, unless you count you getting home” Kristi demurred.

But Beth remained on guard, Kristi only acted this way when she wanted something and Beth was sure that the inevitable sales pitch for a new pair of shoes, concert tickets or whatever she had cooked up with her friends was just around the corner. In moments like this she consoled herself that at least Kristi had a career future in sales too.

“It’s been a long wait Mom, I’m glad you finally made it home” Kristi almost purred, the unusual interest in Beth’s arrival seemed destined to continue. Her daughter stood there in the the dark twilight of the hallway, a strangely blank smile was plastered on her face. Beth found it a little unsettling, it was clearly a genuine smile but one that was blank and hollow all the same. Kristi stood with her feet together and hands behind her back as if primly placing herself in a pageant lineup. She waited calmly for Beth to put her bag and mug down on the entryway table.

“I was hoping to get your feedback on some of my winter outfits, do you think you could spare a few minutes?” Kristi asked without really asking, she had already reached out and grabbed Beth by the hand and started to tug her softly, yet firmly, down the hallway towards her room.

As a high school senior, Beth barely heard two sentences out of Kristi on some days, she was painfully aware that Kristi was at that age where her relationship with her mother was what could be charitably called “strained” due to the joys of hormones and oncoming adulthood. Under normal circumstances Beth would have welcomed the additional attempt at sociability but she was starting to feel her skin crawl, something was wrong and she couldn’t put her finger on it.

“Wait, where is your sister?” Beth asked, grasping at straws to figure out what was amiss. At the same time, she softly pulled her hand free from Kristi’s. The dim hallways of the house and soft silence made it possible to hear a pin drop. Kristi resumed her perfect posture and smile, a small beam of light from her room down the hall reflecting with a bit of glare off her pink tights.

Beth furrowed her brow, she didn’t even know that her daughter owned a pair of tights. In fact, her entire outfit was a bit too prep, a guaranteed offense to Kristi’s more “relaxed standards” as she usually referred to them. The young woman she knew was deeply dedicated to her twenty different cuts and styles of jeans. Her confusion deepened as she asked again, “Seriously, stop it with the guilty smile, where is your sister?”

“No need to worry Mom, she’s waiting for us”

“Waiting? Where?”

“Sarah is in my room Mom, come on”

Kristi extended her hand again, an unaccepted gesture as Beth had already begun a determined walk, past Kristi and down the hall towards the glowing door of her room. Kristi quickly fell in step behind her, giving the feel of a shadow ready to pounce.

As Beth entered the room she let out an audible gasp. Her older daughter, Sarah, sat motionless on Kristi’s desk chair. She was still in full work dress, wearing her name tag from the bank she worked at as if she had just arrived at home. Unmoving and undisturbed by Beth’s entrance Sarah continued to sit in a relaxed yet attentive posture. Atop her head rested a headset, green beams emanated from it directly into her eyes, which were fully dilated with a deep green glow and stared thousands of miles off into space.

Beth looked closer at the headset, It was a simple half-moon shaped band that terminated into two metal pads. Each was backed by a rubbery surface and two thin strips of metal protruded from them, terminating in small cylinders. Inches away from Sarah’s eyes the cylinders concentrated the green across her pupils.

“Kristin Caroline Arnis! What the hell have you done to your sis…!” Beth began to shout as she spun on her heels only to come uncomfortably face to face. Kristi did not waste the moment of shock caused by the unexpected closeness. With a flash of speed, she quickly took the second headset she had been hiding behind her back and placed it with precision on Beth’s head.

“Whhhh…” Beth slowly stalled, her world now awash in green complacency. Slowly her body relaxed, the stress of the day melting away from her shoulders and posture, her worries now seeming light years away. She couldn’t bring herself to move, let alone form words or plot an escape. Quietly and expectantly she stood there, Kristi would tell her what she needed to know. No, that wasn’t all, Kristi would also tell her what to do. It was a comforting, and the thought warmed her core.

“Thank you Beth” Kristi said, sliding out another desk chair, “I’d like it if you would please take a seat. I want to make sure I have both of your full attention when I answer your question. You will need to know how to use these headset on others” Kristi calmly patted the chair, causing Beth to move with a slow sway as she crossed the room and sat down next to Sarah, joining her in her blank surrender.

“Now Beth, Sarah, as you are both probably aware on some level, you are each wearing a will reducing headset. We make use of these to ensure that this whole process goes smoothly, our initial attempts appear to have met some resistance, however these beauties do a wonderful job of making sure you are both calm and complaint, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.” Cooed Beth

“Mmmhmm Sure.” Sarah whispered in unison

“Excellent, it’s all pretty simple actually, the headsets energy is being ambiently focused on the pads on either side of your head and then shot straight into your retinas. No need to worry about the science behind it, just the effect. It leaves your target completely pliant and obedient ” Kristi said, pausing to shiver as clear shiver of pleasure running through her body.

Kristi calmly swayed to the center of the room, turning to face away from her entranced duo she calmly unzipped her pink skirt and let it fall to the top of her heels. Each loafer stepped seductively out of the fallen skirt while she pulled her top up over her head to reveal her bare breasts underneath. She began to approach Beth and Sarah, step by predatory step, her smile now backed with a look of lusting hunger.

“Now, pay attention” she said, reaching up to swipe her long blond hair from her back over to her shoulder. Spinning around with a quick flourish, she bent over, displaying her shapely assets to her captive audience. She slid her fingers up the back of her leg and rested it just shy of a small nub on her back, highlighting the location. It was a small nub of pink hose and flesh, beginning at the top of her encased lower body and extending barely a couple inches up her spine.

“You’ve probably noticed a change in me, that’s because this little nub is now becoming me. Thanks to this wonderful creature I am wearing, Kristi is slowly being whittled away at, wave after wave of pleasure until she is eventually washed away into nothingness. As you can tell I already think of myself as fading away and I couldn’t be happier!” she said resuming a standing position and turning to face Beth and Sarah.

“You see, this pair of hose is alive, a superior creature seeking out inferior beings like us to feed them and provide them with a home. The whole event takes about six weeks to complete. It starts when the hose are applied, at which point the process begins and my past self is slowly turned into a template. Bit by bit my will and personality are subsumed and replaced. When the growth makes it all the way to my cortex, it will become me, Kristi will simply cease to be, the hose having taken total control”, she said, slightly quivering with pleasure and emitting a small gasp of pleasure with her last words.

“As you can see I’ve only just begun to grow, Michelle and some of the cheer squad found me this morning, I was one of the last at Falldale to be taken actually. I wish they had gotten to me much… uh… aaaaaah… sooner” Kristi spoke with a small orgazmic shudder.

“Fortunately we plan to make up for lost time. With our work at the high school nearly completed, it’s time for all of us to make the push into the working world. That is exactly where both of you come in. We need more professionals that can spread our reach throughout the rest of Falldale.”

“Now”, Kristi softly clapped her hands together in anticipation, walking to the other side of the room to retrieve one of several plastic bags filled with balls of hose, “can both of you please stand and strip, please do not disturb your headset in anyway” At the same time Beth and Sarah rose and began to remove their clothes.

Robotically Beth removed and calmly folded her blazer, placing it next to the chair she had just occupied. She unzipped and lowered her black sheath dress, stepping out of it and her stacked leather heel pumps. Calmly, staring off into space she began to fold her dress, placing it on top of her blazer in a neat pile. In a final set of motions, she removed her underwear, adding her clothes in the pile and positioning her shoes right next to them.

Carefully Sarah extracted herself from her brown v-neck sweater, taking pauses to make sure the headset remained affixed to her head. She quickly progressed to unclasping her pattern knit, light brown plaid skirt as it dropped to the floor. Removing her bra she calmly and lightly kicked off her wedge pumps. Her panties, lowered to the pile of collected apparel that was then quickly folded and placed in a tidy pile next to her chair.

Both bodies stood there, naked, slightly chilled in the air as they expectantly awaited their next commands. Kristi paused for a moment, the hose visibly pulsing inside her slit, rewarding her with a crashing wave of pleasure. “See, already it is… aaaaaaaaah… rewarding me, assuring me that you join us is the only right answer. Both of you will get to experience this too as you share the hose with your co-wor... UUUUNNNHHH!” she finished, falling to her knees with a heavy orgasm as the vision of dozens of others joining her ripped through her thoughts.

Panting softly, Kristi raised herself back up off the ground and began to root through the bag of hose, quickly retrieving two pairs from the bag and handing one to each of her family members. Sarah calmly accepted a brown latte colored pair and Beth took hold of an bright orange pair. Both of them felt the soft tingle of the hose on their palms, as if it was eagerly waiting to spring.

“Excellent, unroll them and put them on” Kristi commanded.

Beth and Sarah quickly began unrolling the hose, smoothing them with their fingers to remove any ripples. Both of them placed one toe into their pair of hose, gently tugging until they encased the lower part of their leg. Eagerly feeling the warmness flushing through their bodies the other feet quickly followed. Before long, the hose had been pulled up their legs and was now resting at their waists.

With the sudden timing of a trap being sprung, both pairs of hose suddenly sprang into motion, rippling fabric and small air pockets quickly being worked out as they seemed to vacuum seal around the two pairs of legs. Loud moans and sounds of pleasure quickly filled the air as both Sarah and Beth dropped to the ground, writhing and arching their backs in hyperextension as the hose penetrated deep inside every orifice of their skin, the hose fusing itself with their lower bodies.

The brightness of Beth’s orange writhing legs deepened as the hose took on her fair skin tone and she came with shattering orgasm after orgasm, no longer concerned with what had happened to her daughters.

Sarah rolled back and forth, unable to remain still due to the rhythmic massaging of her innards by the hose. The calm cream brown color settling to it’s blended shade and taking on a shade similar to her light brunette bob.

Kristi’s knees buckled as she was rewarded for completing her task, the growth on her spine every so slightly growing as her new self was fed, inching her ever closer to the sweet oblivion she desired more than anything in the world.

Slowly the chaos of the scene drained out of the room, the three women slowly returning their sweating forms to a standing position. All three of them stood at sensuous attention, heavy breathing the only sound throughout the house. Finally breaking the silence, Kristi calmly reached forward and removed the headsets, Beth and Sarah both slowly assuming the same lust hungry and predatory smile.

“There now, isn’t that better?” Kristi asked.

“Yesss” Sarah hissed arching her eyebrows and biting her lower lip.

“Mmm, sooo good” Beth said, arching her back as a small orgasm rippled through her.

“Why don’t we all get dressed, we have big plans for tomorrow, and we’ll need to scout your workplaces tonight while no one is there.” Kristi said with a twinkle in her eye.

Wrapped in soft pleasure all three bodies placed unneeded skirts, dresses and heels over their hose covered lower bodies. There were three pairs of blank eyes staring off into the distance as they adjusted their clothing, smouldering with the all encompassing desire to go forward and introduce others to their sensual new world. Then for a brief moment before they departed, six legs stood at attention, encased in their future, and turned to leave the room, their minds and bodies deeply held in their very own silky embrace.