The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Silver Lining

by the_disturbed_one ()

fd ff mc md mf
* * *

Section 4, Chapter 1 : Another Arrival

She sat up with a grin, half-lidded chocolate eyes full of pleasure. Her chin was viscous with the partially dried pussy juices of her victim. She gazed down at the girl, her pink and yellow sorority t-shirt bunched up above those perfect breasts that shone with saliva.

Her fingers gently stirred the girl’s wet folds, but did not awaken her. The tender ministrations of her caramel colored digits were a sharp contrast to the younger girl’s nearly milk white skin and wet pink slit. Her left hand explored her own pussy as she pumped at her lover’s with her right.

She had not been nearly so gentle last night, but that was merely revenge; spoiled rich girl’s equally spoiled rich Senator father and some of his friends had abducted her off the street, taken her to an empty parking lot, and viciously raped her repeatedly. Leaving her for dead, they’d believed themselves to get away scot free.

Until a snow white bird had landed on her bloody chest, and offered her a bargain. Revenge and a second chance, in exchange for frivolous carnal escapades. Her heart was weak, and her blood clogged her throat so that no sound came out, but the bird didn’t need to hear her voice to know her answer.

The woman formerly known as Dakeisha pulled her right hand free of the girl’s cunt, and smeared her soaked fingers over the white tattoo of a bird in her cleavage. The ink glowed softly as it drank and drank the lustful fluids. It could survive on the wild energies they’d expended during their rigorous activities, but this was dessert. Dakeisha savored the flavor on her lips as her benefactor savored the emotions that had elicited their secretion.

She left the hotel, not even bothering to shut the door behind her. This was not an act of deliberate cruelty, though; Dove saw humans as play things, and closing the toy box when she was done playing just didn’t occur to her. It wasn’t until the blue lights flashed that she realized she’d forgotten to put her clothes back on. It was so much work, being human.

The police car pulled out in front of her. A young blonde policewoman and her partner, who could’ve been her father with his leathery complexion and salt-and-pepper curls, stepped out of the vehicle.

“Ma’am... keep your hands where I can see them,” he ordered.

Luckily, she was so much more than human. Without so much as a roll of her eyes or a snap of her fingers, she was gone. Before the dust in the parking lot settled, the elder policeman had the girl bent backwards over the hood, frantically kissing her as their hands fumbled at each others’ pants.

Dove could be quite generous.

Section 4, Chapter 2 : Damage Control

Zellandra skimmed the scrolls rapidly, hopping from one to the next with much haste. The Staff was propped against the door, holding out the others. It was bad enough that Serpent had been rampaging about, she was not a subtle Signa by any means. It would be easy for her associates to track Serpent down and seal away again. Raven was strong and dangerous, but he was boring and predictable—he’d be satisfied with humiliating and molesting beautiful, big-breasted young women. He wasn’t one to kill or maim or destroy, he only wanted to corrupt.

But Dove... she was strong, she was clever, and she was unpredictable. In the very old days, she would raise cults of adoring lovers, organizing late night orgies in the wine gardens. In the dark ages, she would seduce young men of strong intellect, fostering their lust until they were wise old men, inventing devices and writing grand tales in her honor. These days, if the latest reports were to be trusted, she was fucking her way through the daughters and wives of the men who had raped her human host.

Unfortunately, Zellandra had no idea who these men were, and therefore no clue how to predict and find Dove.

Ghalitar, she fumed, would no doubt be able to sniff out the corrupt souls of the men who had done the deed and track down Dove before her.

> Don’t fret, Zel, we’ll find him. Surely he would be motivated by self-preservation to assist us? < Zellandra didn’t have to guess which “him” Staff meant.

“I wish we could find Alan, but we ‘ave to catch ze Dove first,” she sighed. “I would not want for Ghalitar to recruit ‘er to eez side.”

> I don’t think Dove would like Ghalitar, and she certainly hates Raven. <

“But to get ‘er revenge on ‘er attackers, I sink she would,” she sighed, and rustled through another stack of scrolls. She rubbed a weary hand along her neck, massaging the tenseness. Her agents had yet to track down Alan, and the closest they could close in on his teleportation had been in a very bad place they dared not search. “We will ‘ave to deal with ze Signa before we can worry about Alan. Ze Ring hasn’t recharged to be a zignificant threat to us just yet.”

* * *

Alan scrambled behind the pillar, as the dragon’s body shivered and shrank, until it was merely a seven foot tall, heavily muscled man. Bald but for a oily black braid extending from the very top of his head to the base of his spine, his skin a sweaty coppery mass of muscles almost cartoonish in its proportions and red color. His almond eyes were surrounded by creases of a face constantly in a scowl, golden in color and with slits of black; his lips were thick, curled in a sneer revealing sharp bestial teeth. His chest was sparsely covered in hair, almost like rough stubble, and his nipples were dark black pierced with iron rings. Seven silver chains extended from them into the darkness behind him.

Alan swallowed hard as the man lumbered towards the columns, his gaze unwavering upon his mother. He was naked, as a dragon wore no clothes. Like a time-lapse video of an oak sprouting from an acorn, his cock engorged and pounded with lust. Small beads of precum formed on his strawberry red glans, leaking down his dark purple shaft, veins bulging as it peaked at nearly twelve inches. Alan’s hands trembled violently.

What could he do, drained and weak, but watch as this beast obviously intended to fuck his mother with that fierce penis? The Ring hummed against his finger like a 9V battery to a tongue. Even against the mysterious witch Zellandra and the fierce possessed little girl Serpent, they had not been powerless. But a dragon, a real-life fucking dragon? He felt like crying, but couldn’t turn his gaze away as the lizard-made-humanoid pulled his mother from the cylinder and tossed her naked body onto the cold metal table like a slab of meat.

THE CHAMBERS ARE TRANSPARENT, HUMAN. chuckled the dragon, spreading his mother’s legs and leaning down to drag his still-forked tongue along her inner thighs. I CAN SEE YOU HIDING THERE. COME OUT.

Alan’s legs worked against his will, and he slowly stumbled around to face the monster. Those golden reptilian eyes followed him, and as he turned to face Alan, his cock made a heavy wet slap against her stomach. Her face twisted slightly, and her body shifted, as if his member were too heavy and too hot to be allowed prolonged contact with her flesh. He could only gaze imploringly at the hulk of a man, his tongue could not find words sincere enough to beg him not to push that gigantic instrument of lust into the very vagina from which he’d been born.

AND WHAT WOULD YOU OFFER ME IN RETURN, MAGELING? he teased, moving his hips to smear his hot juices over the woman’s belly. Alan could just barely make out the steam arising from her glistening skin; the heat of his turgid shaft must be nearly unbearable.

“I have nothing to offer,” he groaned, and the fear in his throat nearly choked him. His magic was unfathomable, his physical strength undeniable, and Alan couldn’t imagine anything in the world the dragon could ask of him that it couldn’t merely take from him instead.

YOU HAVE THE RING. The silver band gave a sharp shock around his finger, and Alan clenched his eyes shut from the pain. He heard his mother whimper softly, and could hear the juicy squirming of her body against the dragon’s. He decided to not open them.

“Is that why you brought me here? Why not take it while I was unconscious?”

I AM NO THIEF. snarled the dragon. AND, I DIDN’T BRING YOU HERE. The was a shuffling of bodies, but Alan still dared not open his eyes. I AWOKE, AND YOU WERE HERE. BUT YOU HAD WHAT I WANTED, MORE ENTICING TO ME THAN THIS WOMAN’S FLESH. He chuckled, and Alan heard the rustle of linen; his mother was being lifted off the table. OPEN YOUR EYES AND FACE THIS DECISION AS A MAN. THE FLESH THAT BORE YOUR FLESH, OR THE RING THAT AWAKENED YOUR MAGIC?

Like his legs, Alan’s eyelids began to open against his will. The dragon had lifted his mother against his chest, her body shivering against the intense heat of his literally red-hot skin. His hands were under her knees, holding her back against his chest, his long forked tongue dangling down over her shoulder to lap at her stiffening nipple. The enormous red cock, now wet and slathered in precum and the oozing wetness from his mother’s cunt, spread her lips wide at the mouth of her pussy.

HAND ME THE RING, OR I RELEASE HER TO IMPALE HER. He grinned, that terrible grin, and Alan sighed. He couldn’t escape, and the dragon could easily fuck his mother then just kill Alan later. There was no point in saying no anymore.

“Fine... just... please. Let her go,” Alan muttered, twisting the Ring from his finger.

The dragon laid her face down upon the table, and she sobbed quietly. Her entire back was flushed bright red from the heat of the monster’s body. As Alan pressed the ring into the dragon’s palm, his evil leer became a friendly smile.

I ONLY NEED IT FOR TONIGHT. YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK TOMORROW.

“But... I... you...” Alan stammered, then frowned. “Why the hell didn’t you say that to begin with?”

YOU HUMANS ARE SO FUN TO TORMENT. THESE MORAL DILEMMAS PROVIDE ME WITH GREAT ENTERTAINMENT. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN FUCKING YOUR WOMEN.

He chuckled and returned her to the pale blue cylinder. Her face became serene, and her lips curled in a slight smile.

“What are these for?” Alan asked, approaching the dragon. A red vest and loose fitting pants grew on him like a second skin, and Alan noticed that his own clothes had returned to him.

THEY ARE HEALING CHAMBERS. YOUR FAMILY WAS ATTACKED BY THE SERPENT SIGNA. I BROUGHT THEM HERE TO HEAL, AS A FAVOR TO YOUR FATHER. HE’S OFF FIGHTING BACK THE COMING DARKNESS, AND SO I BROUGHT THEM HERE TO PROTECT THEM. UNTIL HE COMES BACK, ANYWAY. The dragon sighed, and placed a finger to Alan’s forehead. YOU ARE TOO STRONG IN MAGIC FOR ME TO SEAL AWAY HERE. YOUR SISTER TAKES AFTER YOUR MOTHER, AND WILL ACCEPT THIS PROTECTION. YOU, HOWEVER, WOULD FIGHT THE CYLINDER AND LIKELY HURT YOURSELF. SO I WILL SEND YOU HOME, AND SIMPLY MAKE YOU FORGET—

The dragon kept talking, but the spell had begun; the words were being erased from his mind as quickly as they met his ears. The last thought Alan had before he fell unconscious was that the Ring absorbs a small sliver of power every time it was used. A tiny sliver of the dragon’s massive magical strength would be a significant sliver indeed.

Section 4, Chapter 3 : Calm Before the Storm

Alan awoke on the top bunk of his best friend Derek’s bed, as Derek sat typing on his computer. Alan had stumbled to his porch last night, incoherently rambling. He’d thought his best friend drunk, if Alan was into that sort of thing. He’d carried him upstairs and set him on his bed. He gazed down at the clock on the task bar, and then stood up to shake Alan awake.

“Dude... wake up. Almost time for school.” Alan stirred slowly. “Come on, wake up, my sister made pancakes. Get up.”

Alan sat up slowly, and stretched, then hopped down from the top bunk.

“What day is it?” he yawned, tugging on his socks and shoes.

“Friday. You’ve... been gone for a couple days. You just disappeared after that fire at the Chemistry Lab... and your house. I was afraid... for the worst.” Alan stood up and followed his friend down to the kitchen. “Mom and Dad said you can stay for as long as you need to.”

Derek’s sister Deborah was standing at the stove, flipping pancakes. Her long black hair was in a loose ponytail, and she was wearing a snug gray t-shirt and a plaid skirt that barely touched her knees. The smattering of powder on her cheeks made her green eyes really stand out, and her lips had the faintest hint of pink lipstick. Even with the apron, her small breasts swelled nicely for Alan’s approving gaze. She hummed softly as Derek began to pour orange juice for all of them.

She tossed the pancakes on a plate, turned off the oven, and set the plate on the table. She smiled sweetly at Alan, then shrugged the apron across the back of her chair. Alan approached the table to sit, but she intercepted him and gave him a tight hug, her cheek rubbing tenderly along his. Her fingers patted him firmly across his back, and her chest flattened wonderfully against his own.

“I am so sorry about what happened,” she breathed lightly across his ear. “If there’s anything I can do for you, anything at all...”

Alan bit his lip, returning her hug, feeling a great heat of guilt in his stomach for where his thoughts wandered about just how “anything” her offer was. His parents were missing, his home destroyed, and all he could think about was pouring his own personal mancake batter into her.

“I’m fine; Dad was on a business trip, Mom was visiting Aunt Janine, and Stacey is away at college. And this would be the first place they’d look for me, whenever they get back,” he said, his voice shaking a little. He wasn’t sure what had happened after he’d chased Serpent away from the football field, but if his closest friend was safe, he imagined his family had also remained untouched. He tilted his head to look at her, and she turned her gaze to meet him, her thoughtful hug still very tight. Alan couldn’t give up the wonderful feeling of her breasts against him just yet.

“Thank you, so much, for your kind words and breakfast,” he smiled. Derek was already digging in, and from the noisy smacking sounds he was making, they were delicious.

“You’re welcome,” she grinned, her nose crinkling cutely as she finally pulled away. She silently mouthed “hope you liked my tits” before winking and sitting down to eat her own breakfast. Alan blushed brightly, and sat down to eat as well.

* * *

Derek clutched his bookbag to his side, sitting on the couch and staring out the big front window for the bus.

“All the science classes have been moved to the library, the old math room, and the basement classroom. There’s rumors going around that we’ll get a letter grade curve up,” he grinned. Alan walked between Derek’s room and the crawl space under the stairs, digging through the personal belongings they’d recovered. He couldn’t find half of his books. “And, you totally missed it... apparently some dude broke into school, drugged Katrina Johnson and a bunch of the mass media nerds, and they all fucked her during first period broadcast. I feel kinda bad about how turned on it got me. She went to be home schooled at her aunt’s house.”

Alan emptied his book bag on the floor, tucking his notebooks and folders in first. Then his history book, his science book... shit, that English book was one of Derek’s.

“Do you have my English book?” Derek shuffled through his bookbag for a moment, then shook his head.

“Nope. Here, gimme,” he said, taking the book from Alan. “Dude, don’t worry about it. They’ll just be happy you weren’t dead.”

“The papers said no bodies were found, they knew I wasn’t dead. And I hate sitting in class with no book. I should just skip,” he laughed. “Not like they’re expecting me.”

“Except when you came here, my mom called the school to see if your parents or sister had called. They know we found you.”

“I fucking disappeared for a week, they can’t give me time to recover?” Alan snapped, running back to Derek’s room. He bumped into Deborah, who’d traded in her gray t-shirt for an even tighter white button-up blouse. She had a couple of buttons undone, and several necklaces dangled into her tight cleavage. He could make out the outlines of her white bra against her shirt. He gazed up to her eyes, and they twinkled mischievously. She’d caught his stare but didn’t call him on it. “Have you seen my books?”

“Nope. Everything they brought was put under the stairs, and Derek took out your school stuff and your porn collection up to his room.”

Alan blushed, but Derek laughed. She grinned, and turned sideways to slip past him into the living room. She grabbed her purse from the coffee table and slipped it on her shoulder, digging for her car keys. Alan bit his lip and ran back to check one more time.

“Dude, you’re gonna miss the bus! Fuck your books!” Derek shouted down the hall.

“I might get a paper cut if I do that,” Alan called back, and he caught the wonderfully musical giggle Deborah gave.

“Calm down Alan,” Deborah yelled, setting down her purse. She walked back to lean against Derek’s door, folding her arms over her breasts. “I’ll give you a ride... and I’ll go look in the stairway closet again.”

“Well there’s the bus, I’ll see you in homeroom,” Derek shouted, and they heard the front door slam shut. She smiled and headed back into the living room to look. Alan dug through Derek’s desk drawers, under his bed, in his closet... nothing. He went into the living room, and she had dug out several boxes from the closet. She was bent over so far digging into the closet, his eyes were able to go all the way up her thighs. He swore he could just make out the swell of her buttocks peeking out from under the hem of her plaid pleated skirt.

She gazed over her shoulder at him, her face flush with exertion. Alan blushed again and shot his gaze to meet hers, but she turned back to digging as if she hadn’t noticed him checking her out.

“Hey, check under the couch, Derek might have been doing some homework last night and grabbed your books to use.” Alan dropped to his knees in front of the couch, and placed a hand on the coffee table to stable himself as he bent under and began digging under the couch. There was his English book!

“Hey, I found—" he straightened up, and choked off his reply. Deborah was on her knees at the side of the couch, leaning on her elbow on the arm of the couch, fingers cupping her cheek. Her head tilted slightly, her eyelids half-shut, gazing intently at him with a lazy grin.

“I hope you won’t be angry,” she purred softly, then licked her lips. “I just had to have you here all to myself before your first day back at school.”

The book fell to the hardwood floor with a thud, and Alan’s eyes bugged out. She lowered her hands to the couch cushion, and began to crawl over the arm of the couch until she was laying across it. Her hand slid forth to stroke Alan’s cheek, lifting her lips to his. A whisper of a kiss, and she pulled back to stare into his eyes.

“Something else happened this week while you were gone,” she murmured, and kissed him again. “Derek was too worried to notice, but I’d been planning for this day for awhile now.” She kissed each cheek, her fingers caressing along his cheek then cradling the back of his neck. Her lips parted and her tongue lightly probed at his mouth. “You turned 16. That’s our state’s age of consent.” She pulled her legs beneath her, and Alan obeyed her hands as they grabbed his neck and arm and tugged him up to sit beside her on the couch. “You used to be my temptation, the male jailbait I couldn’t have. I’ve been patient, a good girl, but now you’re legal and I have you all to myself.”

She reached up and flicked the third button of her shirt open, and the white band of her bra peeked out.

“Happy birthday, Alan,” she exhaled, and closed her eyes. She leaned in and pressed her lips hard to his, and kissed him hotly, snuggling her body against his. His arms encircled her, and he kissed her back; her fingers massaged his scalp as her tongue sought out his. Though she wore a bra, he could still feel the rubbing of her tight nipples on his chest. She slipped her leg between his thighs, and began to slowly grind her hips against his leg. Her skirt rode up nearly to her waist, white thong with pink hearts visible if he’d been looking down, and her toned thigh squeezed his swelling cock against his leg. He groaned, his hands rubbing down her back and resting on his waist. She gently nipped his lower lip, and pulled back to gaze into his eyes.

Her breathing was as quick and shallow as his own, and his arousal was suffocating. She tugged his shirt out of his pants, and slid her palms beneath to rub his stomach. She grinned.

“You’ve been working out,” she kissed him again, and lifted her elbows. As her hands explored his chest, her forearms pressed his shirt up and he lifted his arms so she could pull it off. “You weren’t nearly this toned last summer.”

He blushed at that, and she pulled his hands to her shirt. He fumbled at the buttons, his entire body going hot and tingly. She shrugged off the flimsy top, and he stared at her breasts. He slid her bra straps out over her shoulders, but not all the way down her arms. He gazed at the gap between bra strap and flesh, that delicate curve of her breast peeking out just a little. There was something about the way her necklaces hung down, curving over the inner contours of her tits like a metallic waterfall, and glittering from that shallow cleavage. He swallowed again, and she arched her back, reaching behind to unclasp the necklaces. Her breasts lifted and strained against the bra, and he stared at the faint shadows her stiff nipples were making. He could see the heat rising in her as well, her body practically aglow with warmth, a flush of pink and the deepening crimson in her cheeks.

“I have waited so long for this,” she groaned, and she hugged him again. Her nails raked lightly down his back; her hungry lips attacked his mouth, and the heat of her skin on his back and arms, her tight tummy pressed to his own, the stroke of silk against his chest. He lowered his hands to rub her thighs, sneaking under her skirt, and her kiss curved up into a smile as he groped her ass. She giggled as his fingers traced along her thong, kissed the tip of his nose. “I’ve been working out too.” Her palms dragged down his chest, then his stomach, then the very tips of her fingers dipped into the waist of his pants, digging just into the lip of his boxers. “I hope you like the results.”

They were kissing again, her lips were amazing, her tongue soft and wet and eager, and a hint of some cherry candy or gum on her breath. He kept his eyes open, her face beautiful and full of desire for him. She opened her eyes, and they stared at each other, exploring with trembling fingers. He slowly, nervously, began to head upwards again, and her lips peaked into the most gorgeous smile.

“Go on,” she breathed against his mouth, and he began to undo her bra. His heart wasn’t pounding or racing, it was doing twirling drop-kicks against his ribcage. He had fucked a lot of girls these past weeks. A whole lot of girls. But he’d manipulated every single one. He’d been a book- wise shy guy his entire life, and didn’t know how to deal with girls. With the discovery of the Ring, he’d been glad to not have to worry about it, and just enjoy them however he wanted. But this... he’d never implanted suggestions in her; as his best friend’s sister, she deserved to be untouched. But she wanted to be touched.

He tossed her bra onto the coffee table, her modest breasts and taut pink nipples very clearly showing her desire. They were like two perfect little apples, with bubble-gum stems poking in his direction. She clutched her skirt, her body quivering, and arched her back subtly, pulling back her shoulders. She wanted him, for himself; she cared for him as a friend of the family, and wanted him without any magical control. He was nervous as he’d never been before.

When his palm pressed against her nipples, his fingers curving tenderly around her flesh as if her tits were water balloons that would burst if he squeezed too hard, a groan swelled up from her vitals, echoed in her chest, and poured from her throat like syrup. Her eyelids drooped shut, and he got goosebumps at the moan she released as he kneaded her firm breasts. She unbuttoned her skirt, and clenching it in her fists, practically ripped it off and tossed it aside.

He stood and she almost whimpered in disappointment as her eyelids fluttered open. He unzipped and yanked his pants down, and his penis erupted from the fly of his boxers. There was a dark stain at his crotch, and sticky strands of precum dangled from his cock to his boxers like glistening spider silk. She stood and kissed him on the lips, then lowered to her knees before him. She breathed in the smell of him, her fingers delicately wrapping around the base of him. She slowly stroked his length, gazing up at his face, teasingly licking her lips.

“I love you, Alan, and the time will come when we can take our time and do everything you’ve ever wanted to do,” she murmured, her breath brushing along his cock. “But for now, we only have time for one good...” she paused, then gave a wickedly sexy grin “... we only have time for one good fuck... So, belated birthday boy... how do you want it this morning?”

She was so close to him he would swear he could feel the heat from her cheeks radiating against his shaft. If he wanted to fuck her, though, she wanted to be able to kiss him, so she dare not touch his prick to her lips unless a blow job was what he desired. Her free hand cupped and squeezed her breast, and rolled her nipple lazily between her thumb and forefinger. He rested his palms at the top of her head, and closed his eyes, tilting his head back.

“I want to cum in your mouth,” he whispered, grinning nervously. She continued to stroke him, but did not move. Not until the silence embarrassed him and he looked down, expecting to see anger. She grinned, and met his gaze, and only then, with him watching, did she open her lips and welcome his wet swollen tip inside. She pressed her tongue to the small groove at the junction of shaft and head. She flattened her tongue against the underside, and curled it around him. She slobbered liberally at his knob, sucking lightly and tightening her lips pleasantly around his tip.

He sank back into the couch, and she nuzzled between his thighs. She kissed his balls, then gave a sucking kiss to the base of his prick. Her breasts rubbed against his inner thighs. She kissed and licked her way up and around his cock, letting the saliva flow from her mouth until his cock was dripping wet. She kissed the tip of his cock, and winked at him, then in one swift motion shoved her face against his crotch. His spine straightened and his fingers gripped her hair tightly, unintentionally. She arched her back sharply, her ass thrusting high in the air, as she lowered her head into his lap. Her jaw tilted up, her mouth and throat lining up nicely. A tight wet deep throat, and she swallowed, her muscles undulating around his cock. She sucked all the moisture off his cock, and swallowed again.

He released a hissing breath as she pulled off of him, then pulled him back into her throat. Her lips squeezed and her tongue swirled, her breath caressing his stiffness as she slowly but fully throat fucked herself on his penis. His moans became shakier and weaker, and then she felt his fingers grip her hair, preventing her from pulling him into her mouth. She looked up at him, and he gazed down into her eyes.

“I’m... about to,” he whispered, “...stick out your tongue and open your mouth.” She lowered her ass to the floor, and placed her hands on her knees. She stuck out her tongue and opened her mouth wide, grinning.

“Heh ee oor uh,” she groaned, barely moving her mouth. ‘Give me your cum,’ Alan understood well. He gazed into her eyes, and smiled.

“I love you too,” he whispered, and his body contracted inward on itself as he allowed his orgasm to erupt.

Once, twice, three times, she swallowed his load, but four, five, six times sprayed across her face. She leaned away from his exploding dick, using her hands to gather his thick cum and pool it into her mouth, but seven, eight, nine, ten times splattered upon her tits. Her mouth found him again, and eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen times he squirted, filling her cheeks until slimy fluids oozed out from her lips. His hands curled around the back of her head, and he kissed the top of her forehead, and the final wad oozed from his tip. Her eyes closed as she sucked lightly, swallowing twice to get all the cum out of her mouth and into her tummy, then licked him clean. Enough semen coated his dick for her to get a good solid third swallow. She grinned up at him, cupping her breasts together and creating a small puddle of white in her cleavage.

“Goodness, Alan, you’re like a freaking firehose,” she giggled, arching back until her shoulders touched the floor. She thrust her stomach upwards, causing the cum to ooze up her chest, up her throat, and her hands left her breasts to slide up the slick trail and collect his delicious fluids into her mouth. She moaned as she got her final swallow. She straightened into a kneel, and his eyes were wide. He’d known she was flexible, but that was incredible!

“I haven’t cum like that before,” he panted in awe. She rose slowly to her feet, and headed upstairs, wriggling her ass at him.

“I gotta get a quick shower. You should clean up too, and we can head to school.”

He headed to Derek’s parents’ room, and grabbed a wet washcloth to soap up his dick. He ran warm water from the faucet over his length, and dried off. He hastily tugged his clothes back on, and got his things together. She met him in the driveway, and they held hands and chatted all the way there.

Section 4, Chapter 4 : The Storm

She dropped him off at the front door, and went around to the parking lot to find a parking spot. He ran into the cafeteria, hoping to catch Derek before first bell. He barely had five minutes left. He felt a flutter in his stomach as he entered the front foyer, but ignored it.

He came into the cafeteria, and looked with disinterest at all the girls, in various stages of undress, performing sexual acts upon the boys. He sat down next to Derek, an unpleasant thought gnawing silently at the back of his mind. Something was wrong, but yet it wasn’t. He rubbed the faint line around his finger where the Ring normally rested. Something was... off.

“What’s going on?” he asked. Derek grinned, waving over May. The fiery redhead with a knockout body had been runner up to homecoming queen. She knelt at his side, smiling brightly up at him.

“I wish you’d blow me until classes start,” he said, and she eagerly began to free his dick and fellate him noisily. He turned to Alan, most natural thing in the world. “Principal got fired last night, so they appointed a new guy. Guy Lee Tor, or something. He said part of his new policy is this thing called Wish-A-Day. We guys get one wish a day, and the girls have to grant it.”

Alan frowned. That name sounded familiar, but it eluded him as to why. He looked down, knowing, deep down, that something was wrong with a hot girl orally pleasing his best friend in the middle of a cafeteria... mired in an all out orgy. And why would the girls do whatever the boys said, just because they said “I wish”? His left eye twitched, but before he could focus, Deborah wrapped her arm around him as she sat down.

“Little bro, got an announcement to make,” she grinned, her free hand clasping at Alan’s. “Me and Alan, we’re together now.” She giggled, and Derek groaned as he came into May’s mouth.

“Cool,” he said simply. May cleaned his cock, and tucked the softening shaft back into his pants. She went back to her table and resumed talking to her friends, as if she hadn’t just sucked off a guy she hadn’t even known existed before this moment.

The bell rang, and the trio stood up to go to class. Alan grabbed Deborah’s shoulders, and turned her to face him. He kissed her quickly, and smiled.

“I wish for you to ignore any other wishes,” Alan said, and felt the flutter in his stomach again, only this time it fluttered up his throat and left his body. Deborah gasped and raised her fingers to her throat. Alan imagined the flutter had left him and gone into her.

* * *

Raven sat atop the principal’s desk, watching as Ghalitar got a blow job from the girl’s soccer coach. She was a surgically-enhanced thirty-something who looked in her twenties, and had been dropping off her daughter to school. She had been close enough to the perimeter of the spell to be affected, and Ghalitar had wished for her to service him all day.

Raven rubbed his arms irritably; the fresh scars still itched. He and Minotaur had journeyed beyond the Gate of the water heater in Alan’s basement, but hadn’t found what they’d intended. Minotaur had found death, and Raven had barely escaped with his life. A chubby balding man in spectacles wielding a magical sword had nearly done him in. Even feeding on the young soccer mom’s humiliation, he felt no joy. Ghalitar readjusted himself in his seat, and continued his speech.

“With the wish circle in effect, we can distract the young man until we can round up all our allies. I will cash in my final favor, and this will all be over,” he grinned. His first favor had died, and his second favor, with the Djinni Prince, had gotten him the wish circle to buy him time to recruit more Signa.

Raven sunk into the empty chair opposite Ghalitar, and gazed over his shoulder at the other woman in the office. She was olive skinned but had long curly blond hair in twin braids behind her ears. A bright pink bow sat atop her head. She grinned a bold red lipstick smile. She wore a charcoal pinstripe suit, and her fingers fidgeted with the golden buttons of her white silk shirt. Her slender legs folded and unfolded, and she gazed intently at Ghalitar. Both of her eyes were silver and shimmering. Raven gazed at her lower back, where he knew the silver tattoo of a swimming shark glimmered like her eyes.

After the death of Minotaur, Raven had managed to hunt down Shark. She did not enjoy direct manipulation or corruption like Raven; she liked to mind control lonely men to seduce a woman in a relationship, and then she herself would seduce the woman’s boyfriend or husband. She would use her magic to enhance his guilt over cheating on the woman, and fought with her own wiles to break the man’s spirit. Raven fed on humiliation, but Shark fed on the shame men felt over cheating on their loved ones.

Ghalitar came with a grunt, as the two Signa whispered among themselves. Raven would wander the halls, feeding on the buffet of female humiliation filling the school like a busted water pipe; Shark would masquerade as the new school counselor. She would pretend to help the boys deal with their girlfriends acting like whores and fucking other boys, but would actually break them up and seduce them. Ghalitar would work his way through the broken-hearted females. The other Signa would join him, when the time came; they were intangible spirits who possessed living humans to enjoy pleasure that didn’t exist in the Astral Planes. Why the hell would they join the goody- two-shoes and obey silly laws?

* * *

It wasn’t school ended that Alan realized what had happened. His magic protected him somewhat from the effects of the spell enshrouding his school, and that’s why he noticed that Derek and Deborah had altered memories of their day. The wish-fulfillment was canceled upon exiting the school building, and their memories of the erotic experiences erased. For example, Derek remembered their math lesson on factoring binomials, but did not remember the girls enjoying three-way bisexual action in the back of the classroom. Alan worried for the girls, but felt guilty. Was he any better? He’d been doing the same as the male students for awhile now.

True to his wish, Deborah had not been molested. The boys, having an entire school of girls to wish to fuck and suck them, had no need to focus on Deborah. Well, not entirely; Alan had wished for her to ignore other wishes, and when a boy had wished for a girl to make out with Deborah, Deborah had ignored it. The girl had kissed and licked and fondled Deborah, while she took notes and no notice of the act. He found it hard to be overly angry about that.

Deborah and Alan hugged goodbye at the bus, and Derek shook his head at them. They kissed, once, softly and quickly, but decided to not be overly showy about their new relationship. They had all agreed to not mention anything to the parents. With everything that had happened with Alan, they didn’t want him to be kicked out just because he was dating their daughter.

“Just don’t do it on my bed,” he muttered.

Alan made a few quick notes about the behaviors of the magic spell, and tucked them in his pocket. He joined Derek on the bus, leaving Deborah to drive home alone.

There was a manila envelope sitting on Derek’s desk when they got home. Alan opened it up, and a silver Ring landed in his palm. He put it on immediately, and sighed. He now remembered loaning the Ring to the Dragon, and the cave, now that it was safe to remember.

I’ve missed you, he thought, laying on the top bunk and pretending to study. and there has been some crazy shit going down at school. I think it’s Ghalitar. There’s some kind of spell controlling memories and behavior. I couldn’t remember Ghalitar until I left school grounds; I imagine tomorrow I will forget him again.

<It’s called a wish circle. Takes a pretty powerful member of the Djinni royal family to create one; looks like Ghalitar has some powerful favors to call in.> the Ring explained. <This is bad. For Ghalitar to cash in a favor now, means something bigger is going on. And they’ve stopped pursuing you for the moment. Zellandra and the Council are trying to locate and recruit the Signa, and Ghalitar has found another one and turned her to his cause.>

The little girl?

<She is not joining any side. She is merely wreaking havoc. But the Council thinks she’s gotten bored, and are trying to negotiate terms. But it’s worse than that.>

How so?

<The Signa are a group of spirit-essences. They create a living seal between the mundane and magical worlds. Whatever they have sealed will be released, very soon. That’s why they’ve given up their search for you. If they control the Signa, maybe they can manipulate the sealed beast by manipulating the seals.>

That... Alan groaned, burying his face in his pillow. That sucks ass. What can we do?

<Meriph, the Dragon, used me to enhance his magic to reinforce the seal, and to also relocate his cave, which is why he released the memory spell. Someone else is hunting you and your family, and they are out for blood. He thinks that as long as they are hunting down him, they’ll just assume you were sealed in a cylinder too, and won’t bother coming back here looking for you. I really hope that’s true. If Meriph feels running away is better than fighting, I think we’d best not try to fight either.>

He gazed over at Derek, listening to headphones and typing in a chatroom. He gazed out the window, at the dark quiet streets. All this would come to an end, if they knew he was still here. A destructive little girl, growing bored with burning down school labs and homes; a bored young man in black who liked to humiliate young girls; a new unknown Signa, but obviously siding with evil; and a blood-thirsty monster out for him and his family. He felt like crying.

- Is being a Mageblood always this stressful? -

<Not usually, no. Well, not in the old days. I’ve been in hiding for a few years now, so maybe these dark stirrings have been in the making for awhile. But from what Meriph tells me, once he gathers some more allies, we can return to his cave, and help out. If the seal is renewed, the Signa will be forced to return to the Astral Plane. We just can’t figure out where the first seal was broken, causing this chain reaction.>

- So what do we do now? -

<Wait. You keep going to school, keep an eye on Ghalitar and the two Signa. I’ll keep in touch with Meriph and let him know when they make a move.>

I hate this helplessness. Alan sighed, sitting up and hopping off the bunk. “I need some fresh air,” he explained as Derek looked up, and walked outside. He settled into the wide swing on the back porch, and Deborah came out to join him. Their parents wouldn’t be home for a few hours, so she snuggled up and rested her head on his shoulder. She could tell he had a lot on his mind, so she just cuddled up in silence until he said otherwise.

<This weekend, I’ll take you back to the castle. Zellandra is willing to leave me in your possession in exchange for our help in the coming conflict with Ghalitar. With this truce in place, we are safe to get you some extensive training.>

That would be great. he thought, and kissed Deborah absently on the forehead. She smiled up at him, but he was lost in thought. So, anything we can do to protect Derek’s family, protect this home?

<You should be able to create a protective rune circle around this property, and maybe a protective seal on their foreheads. It will not be strong enough by a long shot to protect them from a Signa. You saw firsthand against Serpent what a fierce threat they can be. But in the worst case, it will buy you time to come to their aid.>

Walk me through it, then, he thought, and then turned to kiss her lips softly. “Close your eyes, and just give me a moment, ok?”

She gave him a funny look, but did as he asked. She felt a warm tingle as his fingers traced along her forehead, and then a cold shock go down her spine. She pursed her lips tightly, and he kissed her again.

“All done,” he said weakly. She opened her eyes, and he looked pale, drained, exhausted. She curled her arm around him and lead him back to Derek’s room. She ruffled her younger brother’s hair, smiling, and kissed Alan again as he sunk into sleep.

Partially shield, partially alarm, the invisible rune on her forehead would alert Alan if she was in danger as well as offer some protection against threats mundane and magical. He would put the protection circle around the house tomorrow morning before they left for the castle.

Section 4, Epilogue

Zellandra sat in an empty booth in an empty diner, sipping her coffee. The Staff leaned against the jukebox by the front door, repelling others from entering. The cook had gone home, her coffee conjured by magic. The waitress had gone home, at Zellandra’s command. The one she was waiting for would be able to ignore the repelling spell.

She and the Staff waited in silence. They’d had a busy day filled with reading and arguing and meetings. They were glad for the respite, enjoying a pleasant quietness.

Alan had returned, the Ring had told her. He was fine, Meriph had assured her. Whatever darkness the Signa had sealed away would be spilling out within the year. The Dragons had no desire to give up this world to that darkness, and they would defend the planet until such time that they claimed it for themselves. She didn’t fear a double-cross.

Now, for the tough part. The bell rang, and finally she could begin. She stood up to greet the incoming woman.

“Greetings, Dove. I ‘ope jhou ‘ave ‘ad a pleasant treep,” she smiled. The woman nodded curtly, and settled into the booth.

“Give me my food, Frenchy, and we’ll go over the terms of my employment,” she grinned. Zellandra conjured up a cheeseburger, fries, a milkshake, and some tomato soup. Dove took a bite of the burger. “I want at least two couples a week. One just to keep my energy up, a second to make me stronger.”

Zellandra frowned, but nodded. Desperate times and all. She’d already deployed several of her spies to find couples, not realizing how many lives they would have to ruin emotionally to save their existence. Dove fed on the energies of love; whether it was the fresh innocent love of a young couple, a strong love that had weathered bad times, or the ache of good love gone bad, all the conflict and strength of love’s flow gave her power.

The bell rang again, and Zellandra tensed. Now, for the hardest bargain to fulfill.

Serpent hopped onto the counter, and tossed the glass cover to the ground. It shattered, and she grabbed a fist full of apple pie. Dove glared at her. She had her hair up in pigtails, and was wearing dirty yellow coveralls with little pink shoes with purple kittens on them. She had a backpack filled with who-knew-what slung over one shoulder.

“And you?” Dove snapped. Serpent grabbed another handful of pie, and used her flame powers to heat it up. She giggled childishly.

“One day,” she answered. “I get Zellandra for one day. It’s been ages since I’ve possessed a Mageblood.”

Dove peered at Zellandra intently. The sorceress nodded weakly.

“Oui. One day, zat is all. Zunrize to zunzet,” she promised, then hastily amended, “... over Paree. Zhou will not treek me by changing time zones.”

Serpent grinned, then pointed to the door.

“And my first payment... this diner,” she grinned. She flung the pie at the front window. An arc of flame shot out from her gaping mouth and consumed several tables. Dove looked at Zellandra, who slowly summoned the Staff to her side, shaking her head in disappointment, and teleported away.

Dove remained as Serpent burned down the diner. She gloried in destruction, and this fight would feed her hunger until her stomach burst; regardless of which side she fought for, regardless of who won, this was a situation in which Serpent was a winner.