The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Silver Lining

by the_disturbed_one ()

mc fd ff

Section 5, Chapter 1 : Gathering Forces

Alan sat down in the plush red chair. Zellandra sat behind her desk; she had her hair up in a tight bun with a silver needle holding it in place, and a white silk gown. The Staff was propped against the window, away from Zellandra’s reach. Alan, however, had refused to take the Ring off.

Dove gazed intently up at Alan, and he fidgeted under her intense gaze. She was heavy lidded and felt like a sedated cat. She was splayed on her back across Zellandra’s floor. She wore a loose bath robe, her naked toes digging into the plush rug. His heart was heavy with leaving Deborah alone, the back of his mind mired with worry and excitation, and his lips still tingled from her goodbye kiss this morning. New love was so intoxicating! She practically felt like frigging herself right in front of them.

Serpent, despite having declared herself an ally, was not present. Zellandra would welcome Ghalitar into her bed before she would clue Serpent into the location of her home.

“Ghalitar has recruited ze Raven, and ze Shark. He ‘as attempted to recruit ze Jackal, but zat has failed, sank heavens,” Zellandra said, sitting up and unrolling some scrolls for Alan to read. “He ‘as called for a weesh circle. He eez biding his time until he can find ze other Signa and uzzer allies.” She sighed heavily, bracing her palms on the top of the desk. “I am sorry, Alan, but we must leave Ghalitar to waste his time in the school, for now. We are not strong enough to challenge ‘im.”

Alan nodded. He’d been using the girls of his school as mindless fuck slaves, so he couldn’t cast judgement on the boys who got to use one wish a day on them. The wish circle seemed to lower the girls’ inhibitions and shame, so they weren’t suffering. It also erased their memories, as a guard against an outsider learning of the activity within, but would allow them to lead normal lives once school let out, as if nothing was happening. He would be glad to see the circle broken, but it wasn’t as harmful as he had initially thought.

“Most of ze Council has refused to get involved; zey feel zat as long as Ghalitar is confined to the mundane world, he should not be punished or hindered by ze Magebloods,” she sighed, and Alan again nodded. He hadn’t expected too much help in this matter. “I also ‘ave not told zem zat you ‘ave ze Ring... uzzerwise, I sink zey would get involved, but for ze wrong side.” He nodded again, and gestured to the pile of scrolls at her side. He didn’t want other Magebloods involved, either to help or hinder. He wanted to get this over with so he could start his training.

“Ze Dove and ze Serpent ‘ave sided with us,” she continued. She unrolled another scroll. “We sink we can convince ze Jackal to join us, if we can find him a loving home away from his unwanted foster family.” She turned it around for Alan to read. “Zees leaves us with ze final Signa: ze Crab.”

Alan picked up the paper.

“Ze Crab feeds on confusion, like, say, ze Dove—”

“No,” Dove sat up, frowning. She ‘tsk tsk’ed and wagged her finger at Zellandra. “We are friends here, no embarassing secrets, Zell.” Dove turned toward Alan and grinned. “Like, Raven, right? He feeds on humiliation. That’s why he controls women to make them powerless, then controls others to fuck her senseless. He gets more power from others humiliating her than if he’d molested her himself. The Crab, though, he prefers to make people question their views on life; disproving their religious beliefs, sowing distrust among friends and family, and, most entertaining, he likes to get straight men to have sex with him.”

Zellandra nodded.

“Oui, zat is correct. But, we are ‘aving trouble tracking him down. He eez...”

“He’s a pussy,” Dove giggled. “He’s a coward. Should call him the hermit crab. He doesn’t pick sides, he doesn’t fight battles. If the rest of us hadn’t busted our asses to cross over into this world, he’d still be a glowing blue swirl on an ethereal gateway.”

Zellandra frowned at being interrupted again. Dove stood up, and bent over to stare Alan in the face.

“You wanna find Crab? Forget it. He’ll show up when he’s ready. He won’t join Ghalitar. He’ll probably fuck his way through a bunch of macho frat boys, get drunk on power, and cross back over to the Astral Plane once he’s bored. We should focus on finding more relics of power.” Dove stretched, and yawned. “I’d like a crossbow or a spear, if you have the choice. I’m gonna go screw with the local yokels in the village below. We’ll call it payment one.”

Dove stepped out into the hallway and left the secret meeting. Contrary to what she’d threatened, she was planning on going to sleep. Her body was exhausted, filled with all the loving essence of Alan and Deborah.

Zellandra and Alan set aside Crab for the time being; she had agents looking for him, and their energies were better spent on finding more tools. Zellandra wondered if Dove had known, or just guessed, at what she’d found. There were rumors of a magical javelin, but she’d need Alan’s help to recover it.

Section 5, Chapter 2 : Lazy Weekend

Jon knocked on Derek’s front door, carrying a box of figurines under one arm and a backpack filled with role-playing books slung over his shoulder. Deborah answered the door, and he blushed.

She was wearing her frilly pink pajamas—a button-up short-sleeve top, which came down to just above her belly button, and form-hugging tight little shorts. While not quite sheer, they weren’t really opaque. He swallowed nervously as she grinned teasingly at him.

“Hopefully Alan will like it as much as you do,” she giggled, stepping aside to let him in. “Derek is down in the basement, and I’m heating up some pizza rolls. I’ll be down in a minute.” She closed the door and walked back into the kitchen.

“Dude, your sister is so hot,” Jon exhaled as he set his backpack by the basement couch. He set his figures on the table. Derek was setting up his figures on the play mat, and rolled his eyes.

“Dude,” he mocked, arranging his die on the side of the mat, “she is my SISTER. I don’t think about it.”

“Ever catch her in the shower?” Jon grinned, then ducked as a handful of six-sided dice flew his way. He laughed, and unzipped his bag, arranging his books on the floor under the table. “Where’s Alan?”

“Said he had a study group to catch up with, but he’d be here in time for the quest.” Derek sat on the floor by the table, and pointed at the mat. “I figured we could get a battle or two from our wargame done before he got back. I still haven’t spent all the weapon research points, and according to the handbook, I get to upgrade my tanks again.”

“Like that’s going to help you against my laser-infantry,” Jon sneered.

“Would you guys care if I watched? I’d kinda like to have some idea what’s going on, if me and Alan are going to spend more time together.” Deborah came down, wearing her faded blue jeans and a black t-shirt of her favorite rock band. She set the plate of pizza rolls beside the mat, and passed each of them a glass of fresh iced tea.

“Thanks,” Derek said, sipping the cold tea. Jon grabbed a couple pizza rolls.

“Yeah, thanks Deb,” he said as he stuffed them into his mouth. “I dobe care ib you wabb uf.”

“Here,” Derek added, handing her a “Getting Started” pamphlet. “Just read this over real quick while we eat. I don’t care if you watch, but just don’t ask ten thousand questions.”

Jon chewed the warm treats slowly, staring at Deborah as she read over the game rules. She looked so adorable as her face twisted in confusion. He turned his attention back to the game board, trying to think of a good starting setup. Derek washed his hands, and they began their game.

Deborah mostly followed along, but some of the more advanced tactics confused her. She was quiet, taking notes, and would read through the full rulebook later on. After an hour, she gathered the dishes, and silently left.

“Well that was nice of her,” Jon commented, staring at her ass as it disappeared up the stairs.

“I’m going to launch my missiles at your food trains,” Derek said, ignoring Jon’s comments. Jon shrugged, and started rolling the dice.

Section 5, Chapter 3 : Friendly Fire

Zellandra grinned, and snapped her fingers. Staff slipped behind Alan, who had fallen to one knee. She extended her hand, and simultaneously Staff and Zellandra released a ring of sonic energy.

Alan turned sideways, raising up a shell in front and back, each palm extended and exuding energy. He slowed and softened the magic, but still he felt squeezed and battered. He fell to both knees, and Zellandra smiled.

“Good defense, Alan. You almost stopped it,” she bent over, resting her palms on her knees. “You’ve got the basic defense shell technique down, just need to practice. Make it stronger.”

He nodded, and slowly stood up.

“So we done then?” he asked, dusting off his pants, and touching the Ring reflexively.

“Oui, zat eez enough for today.” She straightened up, and they left the arena. “I shall see you next week zen?” He shook his head.

“I will be back tomorrow, and then Monday after school,” he said. “I’ll keep you updated on Ghalitar’s movements. But we should make our move as soon as we can, and I’ll need as much training as possible so that I can help face him.”

“Very well, I shall prepare anuzzer lesson for you,” she replied. “Can you make your way back home?”

“I’ll take him,” Dove interrupted from a nearby doorway. “I’m bored here anyway. I might do a little recon.” She stepped forward and grabbed ahold of his non-Ring hand. He tried to yank free, but her grip was deceptively strong.

Zellandra looked to him, but he suppressed his nervous frown and shrugged as nonchalantly as he could.

“I’m exhausted from training, this will be fine,” he said, and smiled. “See you tomorrow.”

Dove turned her gaze West, back to America, and Alan felt the tug of magic. The room got distorted, leaning away from him until it became a point of light, and then a great rush of wind yanked him back home.

Dove released his hand as soon as they were on his street, and he stumbled forward. She chuckled as he regained his balance.

“Well, thanks for the assist,” he said evenly, tucking his hands into his pockets. Dove snaked her arm through his, and rested her other hand on his bicep.

“I wanna talk to you, Al,” she giggled, bumping her hip into his, slowing her steps. She was stronger than him, and he was forced to slow to match her pace.

“What about?” he grumbled, trying to calm his heart rate. Serpent had nearly killed him, and according to what the Ring had told him, Dove was far stronger. If she had sinister intentions, he might not be able to get away.

“Her,” she cooed, leaning close. He shivered as her breast smooshed against his arm. “Your girl.”

Alan took a deep breath, and focused his power into his arm. Planting his foot to the ground, he yanked his arm as hard as he could. Dove giggled, and released him just as he tugged. He spun away from her and landed face first in the yard they were walking by.

“Mmmph...” he shakily raised up to all fours, exhaling hard through his nose. No blood, thankfully. “You bitch,” he muttered under his breath, reflexively.

She cackled at that, then blew him a kiss, not the least bit bothered by his animosity.

“Good night, squirt,” she said softly, and disappeared.

Alan stood with a huff, and jogged back to Derek’s house. He decided he didn’t trust or like any of the Signa.

He went in through the garage, and went to Derek’s room to change. His pants had long green smears along the knees, and he wanted to wash the dirt from his elbows and face. He heard the shower running, and grinned, thinking of Deborah in there. He grabbed a soda from the fridge, and headed into the basement.

“Hey guys,” he sighed, waving with his free hand. “How’s the war going?”

“Heya Alan. Not bad,” Derek grinned.

“Yeah, not bad for you,” Jon muttered, grabbing his infantry and retreating them further towards his home city. “He just overtook my supply depot in a conquered city, and raised his popularity and production.”

“You ready to call it quits? I wanna slay some trolls,” Alan flopped onto the couch, sipping his soda.

“Sure, one more battle turn, then let us add up our research points,” Jon said, and ended his turn by retreating his artillery adjacent to his infantry. Derek grinned at him, and then began the last turn.

“You can go ahead and add it up, just ignore the mining town,” Derek advised, moving his own artillery in range. Jon sighed, and started calculating his gains.

“Goodbye, little miners,” he waved, as Derek removed the building representing the town from the board. Derek started filling in his record sheet, as Alan started digging out his character sheet and dice from Jon’s bookbag.

Deborah came down the stairs, waving silently at Alan, with pink fluffy bunny slippers, a pink bathrobe, and a bright yellow towel wrapped around her hair. Her skin was still pink from the hot shower.

“Hey,” Alan grinned, and she laid on top of him, hugging him and kissing him. She nuzzled his neck. He patted her arm as he hugged her tightly. Jon and Derek finished packing up the wargame, and Derek started setting up the GM screen and his quest notes.

“Is there a quick rules pamphlet for this game too?” she asked her brother. He laughed, and she pouted, looking up to Alan. “You’ll have to teach me then.”

Section 5, Chapter 4 : Intrusion

Derek agreed to walk home with Jon, to help him carry things and do some homework. Alan said he’d finished his homework with his study group, and that he was tired. He took a long hot shower, and when he came out, drying his hair, they’d already left. He walked to Derek’s room, planning to practice his protection magic.

Deborah sat on the edge of the bottom bunk, legs spread wide apart, one hand between her legs holding the side of the bed, the other behind her thigh on the bed. Her head was turned towards the wall, gazing at him sidelong through the hair hanging over her face. She had a sultry half-grin going as well, her top unbuttoned and dangling enticingly off her chest. He could easily see the dark patch of her pubic hair and the bright hard points of her nipples through the thin fabric. The towel around his waist tented up sharply.

“Gah,” he breathed, eyes wide. She moved her hands to her knees, slowly stroking her fingers inward over her thighs, pulling her shorts up her legs a little more. She gave a throaty “mmmmhmmmm” but didn’t say a word. His lower lip quivered as his breath raced.

She beckoned him with a slow crook of her finger, and he staggered towards her, dropping the towel he’d been drying his hair with to the floor. She stood, and shook back her head, her hair rustling over her shoulders. She arched her back, and let her top slide down her shoulders to the floor. She cupped her breasts and walked slowly towards him.

He untucked the towel and let it fall to the floor, leaving him naked. His cock stuck proudly in the air, twitching in anticipation. She placed her hands on his shoulders, and bent down to kiss beads of water off of his chest. Her fingers massaged up and down his arms as her mouth explored his skin. He raised his hands to her upper arms, lifting her up to kiss her lips.

Alan felt a sharp shock, in his lower back instead of his finger for once, before he collapsed to the ground. He dimly heard Deborah cry out.

He awoke on Derek’s bed, his head aching, and the Ring buzzing him awake. He rolled weakly to his side, and his blood went cold.

Deborah was lying naked on her side, gazing intently at him, one hand against her chin, biting her finger lightly. Her other hand was between her legs, furiously pumping in and out. Her right leg was extended straight up into the air. Dove straddled her left leg, grinding her pussy against Deborah’s inner thigh; her hands were rubbing up and down Deborah’s upward-pointing thigh, her calf squeezed between Dove’s large breasts, and Dove winked at Alan. She was sucking noisily at Deborah’s toes, and tilted her head upward as her tongue wriggled between the big toe and the second toe.

Alan gasped, and felt his erection beginning to stir. He couldn’t turn away, couldn’t raise his arms off the bed, nor swing his legs off the mattress. He couldn’t move his body!

“Alaaaaaan,” moaned Deborah, closing her eyes and letting the wet slurping sounds of her eager fingers do the talking for her. Dove sucked her big toe, then slowly licked in between each toe, then gave a long slow slurp from Deborah’s heel to the ball of her foot. Her hands rubbed down Deborah’s thighs, and began to finger herself.

“Switch,” Dove moaned, and Deborah’s eyes opened. She could barely focus on Alan, as if drugged, but her fingers left her own pussy. She ran her fingertips through Dove’s dark pubic hairs, then pushed them deep into Dove’s opening vagina. She pumped them in, but much more slowly and more deeply than she’d done to herself. Dove moved both hands between Deborah’s legs, allowing both to lower to the carpet, draped over Dove’s thighs. She used one hand to spread open Deborah’s glistening lips, and began to thrust the middle two fingers of her other hand in and out.

She lowered her body slowly, and Deborah tore her gaze from Alan to watch as Dove moved atop her. Both women moaned as their nipples poked into the other’s breasts, then Dove’s bigger chest squashed and seemed to consume Deborah’s. Deborah’s lips were parted in a heavy groan, when Dove kissed her. Alan groaned in time with Deborah’s, and his cock strained, oozing precum like an erotic candle dripping wax.

Dove moved her hips, hers and Deborah’s hands trapped between them, as if she were fucking Deborah. Dove moved her upper body against Deborah’s, so that with every ‘downstroke’ Deborah’s adorable tits peeked out. Watching Dove’s jiggling boobs bounce up and down Deborah’s chest made Alan want to cum so terribly. Which also made him feel horribly guilty.

“Alan,” Dove cooed, pulling away from the girl and standing. He gazed down at Deborah, and watched as she sat up and placed her mouth to Dove’s cunt. She turned her head so that Alan could see as her tongue wiggled inside the Signa. “Ooooooooooh that feels good!”

Dove grinned at Alan, who watched transfixed as Deborah tenderly kissed her clit, fingers spreading her lips so her tongue could explore within. Deborah slowly slid her legs out from under herself, lowering a hand to brace herself as she raised to her knees. Face buried in Dove’s pussy, her ass in the air before Alan’s eyes. Dove raised a finger and gestured Alan to come closer. He slowly rose from the bed, cock achingly hard and throbbing intensely.

Deborah’s eyes lit up as he grabbed her hips, kneeling between her calves, and pressing his cock inside her. She gripped Dove’s ass hard as his dick bore into her, her pussy dripping wet but squeezing so tightly around him. She gave a sharp sudden whimper as he bumped against her virginal barrier. Dove tangled her fingers in Deborah’s hair, encouraging her to continue, but Deborah’s entire focus was on nine swollen pulsing inches poised at the entrance her eager hole.

“Do it, do it, do it,” she chanted breathlessly, closing her eyes and arching her ass hard against him. “All the way, Alan, please, don’t tease me, I’m yours.” He leaned over her, and pressed his lips to hers. It was a tender kiss, full of love and trust, and would’ve been as romantic as hell... if the heady musk of Dove’s pussy weren’t filling his nose, and the flavor of her soaking cunt so strong upon Deborah’s tongue.

“I love you,” she murmured against his lips.

“I love you,” he smiled, gazing deep into her eyes, and aiming the wet tip of his prick into her.

Dove shuddered hard, her orgasm squirting across Deborah’s face. Her eyelids fluttered, and her tongue flickered out to catch the Signa’s tasty secretions. Deborah lowered both palms to the floor, and panted with lust. Dove straddled the girl’s back, and grabbed handfuls of Alan’s hair, pulling his face to her breasts. Alan focused his attention on his dick for a moment, incresing the pressure of his thrust and piercing through to Deborah’s core.

She grunted and bowed her head against the pain, gripping at her brother’s rug until her knuckles went white. Alan sucked Dove’s nipple into his mouth, and closed his eyes; she groaned as her milk began to wash over his tongue. Deborah’s eyes flashed open, and at that moment, there was a connection.

The sacrifice of her virginity for her love of Alan, Alan’s love and concern for her, and Dove’s feeding on both of their emotions. The Ring buzzed around his finger, but he didn’t notice it. If it were possible for an inanimate object to moan, the Ring did; the cyclic feedback of love and lust and magic were leaving a residue upon the Ring. It was a small sliver, but the magic of the Signa was strong, and that sliver was intense.

Dove clutched Alan’s face to her breast, and he continued to suckle her milk, his nails digging into Deborah’s hips lightly as he began to fuck her faster. Deborah squealed and moaned, unable to form coherent words; Dove pouted down jealously at Alan. His and Deborah’s bond was still strong, though Dove’s had only lasted a moment.

Deborah’s arms gave out and she curled them under her, her cheek and shoulders to the floor, her nipples grazing across the carpet with every thrust. Alan was fucking her even harder, causing Dove to slip backwards. Alan released his mouth from her, licking the last droplets of milk from his mouth. She felt cold and alone, even as their passionate coupling fed her a hot rush of power. She sank to her knees, clutching a hand to her chest. Her skin was practically on fire; it had been so long since she’d been present at a deflowering, she forgot just how powerful they were. She began to masturbate almost violently as she watched Alan pounding Deborah, grinning as she imagined the painful rug-burn he’d surely endure tomorrow.

Deborah tucked her knees to her stomach, and Alan assisted in rolling her onto her back. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind him. Her palms pressed to his chest, and she dug her nails into his skin. He grinned, and she grinned, and they kissed as he put his hands to her breasts. They moaned together, and he fucked her deeper. He was so close, she could feel him swelling inside her, so deep.

Deborah threw her head back, and she practically screamed as her orgasm crashed into her first. Her body wracked by her spasms of pleasure. Alan kissed her cheek, and she managed to capture his lips in a kiss as he shuddered and came, filling her to the brim and coating her inner thighs. A small puddle formed under her ass, and they both collapsed into a sweaty, panting pile.

The heavy breathing filled the room for several minutes before Alan raised up on his elbows, laughing and shaking with exhaustion.

“I love you,” they both whispered, and shared a kiss before snuggling together and passing out.

Section 5, Epilogue

Dove gaped at the pair, one hand twisting her nipple as the other worked between her legs.

<Well... that was nice.> the Ring spoke to her.

Dove continued to masturbate until she’d come, leaving her own shimmering puddle of orgasm on the floor. She pouted and glared at Alan’s limp cock.

“Lucky bitch,” she grumbled, standing on weak feet. Behind the physical exhaustion, she felt the warmth of all the love-energy she’d absorbed. She wouldn’t need to feed again for quite some time. “Tell the boy I’ll see him tomorrow. Zellandra has asked me to help with the next training session.”

<I’ll make sure he knows to expect you.>

With a final kiss to Deborah’s lips, Dove teleported back to the castle. She gave a little yelp of surprise as Zellandra stood before her, holding the Staff, blushing bright pink.

“Zat counts as jour second couple, Dove... see you in ze morning,” she muttered, swallowing and turning to head to bed. She gazed over her shoulder, and her embarassed blush gave way to an impish grin. “And put on zum clothes, sil vous plait.”

Dove grinned back, but did not comply, heading to her room in the nude. She had to finger fuck herself almost raw before she could quiet her excitement and finally fall asleep.

Zellandra placed the Staff in her wardrobe, body still flush with arousal. She’d only meant to watch Alan safely home, but when... well, everything... had happened, she couldn’t tear her gaze away. She closed her eyes, heart finally slowing, and her fingers absentmindedly fondled between her thighs as she dozed off.