The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Simple Procedure

All comments of praise and fawning adulation will be promptly answered.

What? Ouch! Yes, Mistress!

My Mistress instructs me that I shall answer all other comments, too!

MC · BD · FF · FD

Women!

Does your husband fail to come up to your quite reasonable expectations? Does your boyfriend not understand the importance of promptness?

Does your lover have misplaced and selfish priorities?

Come to The Domina Clinic and talk with Dr. Kendra!

She has new solutions to old problems!

All major credit cards accepted.

Dr. Kendra gazed at the TicketMistress website and smiled to herself, knowing that the extremely attractive young couple waiting with feigned patience for her was nearly frantic with anticipation. She so loved making them wait...especially when she could buy her concert tickets for Saturday night under the guise of studying a case profile. She bought the tickets, set the computer to standby, and regarded Mrs. and Mr. Burr.

“I have approved your request,” she said, smiling warmly at the remarkably lovely Mrs. Burr. “I assume that you brought...?”

Mrs. Burr snapped her fingers and Mr. Burr picked up and opened a black leather briefcase. He removed stack after stack of bank-wrapped hundred dollar bills and placed them in neat piles upon Dr. Kendra’s desk. He then produced a signed contract and handed it respectfully to the doctor. She noticed that his face was pale, his hand shaking. All to the better. So much more fun when they knew what awaited them!

“Your papers seem to be in order,” she said, smiling on the inside. How she always loved saying that! “However...” she let her voice trail off, anticipating the predictable reaction of the young married couple.

Mr. Burr’s face brightened, a sudden look of useless hope on his face. Mrs. Burr sat up straight in her chair, suddenly anxious.

“Dr. Kendra, is there a problem? Has he done something wrong?”

Dr. Kendra airily waved the questions away.

“No, Mrs. Burr. Nothing like that. I am fully in accord with your plans for your husband. It’s just that...I like to have a little chat with a client before she proceeds with the final step. It’s irreversible, as you very well know. If we go through with your plan, then by tomorrow morning, the man you married will no longer exist. He will be gone...forever. You must be quite clear on that.”

Mrs. Burr sat back, a smile of victory on her beautiful face. Mr. Burr was ashen.

“That’s the whole idea,” Mrs. Burr said. “May I watch?”

“Certainly,” Dr. Kendra said. “In fact, I highly recommend it. Watching the process is always fulfilling. You’re comfortable with the idea of watching your husband’s ruination?”

Mrs. Burr reached out and squeezed Mr. Burr’s limp hand. She smiled warmly at Dr. Kendra.

“I’m looking forward to it. Shall we begin?”

Dr. Kendra rose from behind her mahogany desk, pleased at this sign of eagerness. Mrs. Burr rose, snapped her fingers at Mr. Burr. The two women strolled from the room, followed by the doomed man.

Dr. Kendra stopped suddenly and turned to face Mr. Burr. She stared into his eyes until he broke contact and looked down, acknowledging her superiority.

“You understand, Mr. Burr, what awaits you?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“And you agree to this of your own free will, as you certified in the contract?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Good. Go down that hallway,” she pointed, “and knock on the second door on the left. Then, do as the woman in that room instructs you. The more strictly you obey, the less pain you’ll feel. Resist her orders, and the pain will be worse than your worst nightmares. Go!”

He went. Dr. Kendra and Mrs. Burr watched him walk away, and then Dr. Kendra took Mrs. Burr by the arm and led her down a different corridor.

“We have a very comfortable observation room right down this way, Mrs. Burr,” she said, allowing her arm to press hard against the smaller woman’s breasts. “They’ll begin in just a few minutes, and you’ll be able to see absolutely everything, start to finish.”

Mrs. Burr smiled wolfishly.

“Good.”

“We also have a cappuccino machine in there. A full bar, of course. And fresh pastries from Romano’s Bakery.”

Mrs. Burr smiled broadly.

“Oh! I love Romano’s!”

Dr. Kendra squeezed the younger woman’s arm.

“Don’t we all! Well, here we are. After you, my dear.”

The two women found themselves in a comfortable sitting room with glass walls on three sides. Each looked into what looked like a typical medical examination room, except that each room was dominated by a large stainless steel construction, a double ring large enough for a tall man to stand upright within it. It was attached to electric hoists in the ceiling with heavy chains and was profusely equipped with leather cuffs.

The cappuccino bar and pastry counter was tended by a large, handsome man with the physique of an Olympic swimmer. He wore only a small leather thong, and was standing in a relaxed but attentive posture. As the two women approached, he regarded them appreciatively.

“Good morning, ladies. How may I serve you today?”

They ordered cappuccinos and a tray of pastries, then seated themselves near one of the glass walls. In a moment, the man brought their order and knelt before them.

“May I serve you in any other way this morning, ladies?”

Mrs. Burr looked him up and down, licking her lips.

“What’s your name, boy?”

“Carl, Mistress.”

Mrs. Burr ran her hand along his finely muscled chest.

“Carl what?”

The man looked puzzled.

“Mistress? I do not understand.”

Mrs. Burr was annoyed.

“Your last name, stupid. What is your last name?”

Carl was even more puzzled.

“Last name, Mistress? I am Carl. I have no other name.”

Dr. Kendra had been watching this byplay with a secretive smile upon her lovely face. Now, she sat up and patted Carl upon the head.

“Good boy, Carl. Go back to your counter.”

“Yes, Dr. Kendra.”

He rose and left. Dr. Kendra looked at Mrs. Burr and smiled.

“He has no need for a last name; he never leaves my clinic. A man’s intellect is so limited, Mrs. Burr. Why clutter up his mind with information he has no use for?”

Mrs. Burr nodded thoughtfully. Dr. Kendra glanced at the glass wall, and nudged the younger woman.

“They’re about start on your husband,” she said, and leaned back in her armchair to watch.

Mr. Burr was inside one of the medical examination rooms and was in the process of being stripped roughly naked by a young woman in an old-fashioned nurse’s white uniform. Except that no true nurse ever had worn a uniform this short, this tight, this low cut, and made entirely of rubber. She was tall and blonde and fully ripe, and was as coldly beautiful as a frozen waterfall. She had Mr. Burr naked in less than a minute.

Dr. Kendra was impressed. Naked, Mr. Burr appeared much larger, much more fit. He was well over six feet, she decided, and built like a linebacker. Damn good looking. Jet black hair. Blue eyes. Tanned. Lean, hard, and muscular. And very well hung. Very well hung, indeed.

The doctor glanced at Mrs. Burr. The woman was tiny, scarcely five feet. Probably under a hundred pounds. Hair so pale as to be almost white. Skin of alabaster. Eyes of cobalt blue. She was stunningly beautiful. She looked like a delicate doll of finest porcelain. And she was sitting in an armchair, sipping cappuccino, gleefully watching her husband face the doom she had arranged for him.

The nurse pushed Mr. Burr roughly into the stainless steel ring and strapped him into it. She pressed a switch and the restraints tightened until the naked man was stretched taut. Another switch was pressed, and the chains altered the wheel’s attitude until it was parallel to the floor, as was the man. Mr. Burr squirmed briefly against the leather restraints, realized the impossibility of escape, and submitted. He was paler than ever, and visibly sweating.

Mrs. Burr was enjoying the show.

“He looks panicky,” she giggled. She sat forward and called toward the thick, soundproof glass. “Too late for second thoughts now, honey!”

Dr. Kendra regarded the younger woman with amusement.

“Did you have a hard time convincing him?”

Mrs. Burr shook her head.

“In the past four years I’ve taken over completely. The house is in my name. So are both cars. All the money, the stocks, the bonds...everything is mine. His career is kaput. I got him fired from his last six jobs; he’s much more useful as a houseboy. So, I laid it on the line for him. He submits...or he goes. And he’s got nowhere to go...unless he wants to work at Burger King and live in a trailer park for the rest of his life.” She shrugged. “Makes me sound a bit vain to say it, but it’s true: For him, life without me is not worth living. And he knows it. He submitted without a fight.”

Dr. Kendra hesitated, then spoke.

“Do you mind if I ask a personal question?”

“No, not at all.”

“I like to know my client’s motivations. Why are you doing this?”

Mrs. Burr looked at her husband with satisfaction.

“Because I can.”

Inside the examination room, the nurse began her work. She added to tightened Mr. Burr’s restraints until he could no more than wiggle his fingers and toes. He hung inside the wheel, his naked body taut, his pale face looking up into the bright lights. The nurse took a large aerosol can from a shelf and spoke to him. Mr. Burr closed his eyes and mouth tightly, and the nurse began spraying a pale yellow aerosol spray all over the naked man. It foamed on contact with his skin and within a few moments, he was entirely covered in pale yellow foam.

The nurse in rubber waited a few minutes, tapping her white stiletto heels in time to music which the two women in the observation room could not hear. Then, she took a heavy hose from a wall rack and began spraying the foam off of Mr. Burr. It took a few minutes for the high pressure water to clean him completely...but when it was done, every hair had vanished from Mr. Burr’s head and body. His lean, muscular body was pale and smooth and gleamed under the bright lights. The nurse dried him off with a large towel, and fitted a large ball bag into his mouth. She then rolled a small tray on wheels away from a wall and to a convenient spot, near Mr. Burr’s groin.

Inside the observation room, Mrs. Burr grinned with delight.

“Oh, he’s lovely! And it’s permanent?”

Dr. Kendra nodded.

“His hair is gone...lifetime guarantee.”

“Marvelous! Uh...when does...when does it begin?”

Dr. Kendra glanced at the beautiful young woman. Mrs. Burr was flush, breathing hard, obviously becoming aroused. Dr. Kendra’s eyebrows rose. That, she thought, was a woman who needed sex...and soon! Perhaps they’d skip lunch and treat themselves to something more...interesting than hamburgers.

The blonde nurse in rubber snapped on a surgical mask and a pair of latex surgical gloves and started painting Mr. Burr’s cock and balls with a strong disinfectant. Several coats seemed to satisfy her. She took a gleaming scalpel in one hand, Mr. Burr’s scrotum in her other hand, and she then stood motionless for a long moment. In the observation room, Mrs. Burr watched in absolute silence, in utter stillness, her eyes wide, her mouth slightly open, transfixed, captivated by the sight.

The nurse slowly and gently sliced Mr. Burr’s scrotum open with her scalpel. There was some blood, not as much as Mrs. Burr expected...and hoped for. The nurse dabbed at the blood and then twisted Mr. Burr’s scrotum until his testicles emerged. Mrs. Burr gasped and began rubbing her pussy through her silk dress. She moaned softly in the quiet observation room.

The rubber-clad nurse checked Mr. Burr’s vital signs...he was clearly in agony, but otherwise seemed to be fine. She returned to her work. She picked up a small shiny plastic object, about the size and shape of a large grape. It had several extremely fine wires extending from one end. The nurse bent over her work, sewing the wires into Mr. Burr’s testicles. The task took but a few minutes, and soon, she was re-inserting Mr. Burr’s testicles back inside his scrotum. The plastic ball was also inserted inside. Then, she sewed the scrotum up, cleaned up the blood, and put her instruments aside for later cleaning.

The nurse began petting Mr. Burr, soothing him, comforting him. Her display of affection, however, was not that of a woman for a man, but that of a woman for a dog. She put duct tape over his eyes and stereo earplugs in his ears. She checked all his straps, making certain that he was held securely and safely within the wheel. The ball-gag she removed and tossed aside for cleaning. She patted Mr. Burr one last time on the butt and left the examination room.

Mrs. Burr was still breathing heavily. She sat back in her armchair and sighed loudly.

“Ummmm, I want a smoke,” she said, grinning at Dr. Kendra. “Was that good for you, too?”

Dr. Kendra laughed.

“Every time is as good as the first,” she said, opening a drawer in an end table and bringing forth a small remote control unit. She showed it to Mrs. Burr.

“Time to begin his training,” she told her client. Dr. Kendra handed the remote to Mrs. Burr and said, “Punch in security code 7-9-2-6 and then press ‘enter’ twice. That will start his programming.”

Mrs. Burr punched in the code and watched her helpless husband. His taut, naked body twitched several times. Other than that, nothing happened. She looked quizzically at Dr. Kendra.

“There’s not much to see,” the doctor explained. “The computer will handle his overnight training, running him through every order code you wanted. It all happens very quickly; he will receive each order code hundreds of times tonight. By tomorrow morning, he’ll know them so well that they’ll actually be a part of him.”

“And he’ll be fully trained by morning?”

Dr. Kendra looked sharply at her client.

“No, Mrs. Burr, he won’t be. He’ll be programmed. It’s up to you to do the actual training...through real-life experience. Programming via computer doesn’t really work very well.” She looked embarrassed. “Look at Carl, there. He’s attractive, isn’t he?”

Mrs. Burr looked appreciatively at the nearly naked servant. She smiled wolfishly.

“He’s drop-dead gorgeous.”

“Hung like a horse,” Dr. Kendra said, “and he’s useless in bed.”

Mrs. Burr goggled.

“He is? Is he impotent?”

“No, just useless. Has to be ordered, instructed, guided, led. Won’t do a single damn thing unless you tell him to. He’s been trained to excess; he’s too afraid of displeasing a woman...and so, he can’t do anything useful! No spontaneity. No initiative. He’s very...mechanical. He won’t take control of a woman’s body, even when it’s appropriate, even when she orders him to. And that’s what you get from computer training.”

Mrs. Burr looked disappointed.

“Oh.”

“Not to be defensive, Mrs. Burr, but it’s not my fault. It’s all the fault of the founders of the Clinic...they thought computer reprogramming was the coming thing.”

Mrs. Burr looked surprised.

“But I thought that you founded the Clinic!”

Dr. Kendra grinned in utter delight.

“Nope! I started out here as a part-time receptionist. They only hired me because I was cute and had big tits.”

“But they saw what you could do and let you get ahead. That’s good.”

Dr. Kendra looked even more delighted.

“Oh, they saw what I could do, all right. Only problem is, they saw it a little too late...for them.” She gestured toward Carl. “That hunk was one of the Clinic’s founders. That rubber nurse was the other one. Married couple...he did the electronics and she did the surgery. They both wanted me...and they both got me...and then, I got them! Who would ever think that the little bimbo who brings coffee would drug the bosses?” She laughed merrily. “Next thing they knew, I’d inserted control units, reprogrammed them, and trained both of them to obey me forever. They don’t have much personality left, unfortunately, but their bodies are still extremely useful on those long, winter nights.”

Mrs. Burr pouted, “But yours are trained already. I’ve got to put my boy through his paces yet. It’ll take forever!”

“Oh, don’t be disappointed! You’re going to love training your husband! Just think about it, Mrs. Burr. Think about what it’s going to feel like the first time you summon him to your presence. Think about what will be going on in his mind...knowing that his body now belongs to you, and if he disobeys even the least little bit...ZAP!”

Mrs. Burr licked her lips and got a thoughtful look on her face. Her left hand absently rose and began fingering a spot behind her left ear, the spot where her link to Mr. Burr’s new control unit had been implanted under her skin.

* * *

This tiny, imperceptible link was the key to Dr. Kendra’s technology. A miniscule, virtually undetectable computer chip & transmitter had been implanted under Mrs. Burr’s skin and a microscopic wire inserted into her brain in a simple outpatient procedure lasting less than four minutes. It was powered by her body’s own electrochemical energy, and would last without maintenance for the remainder of her life. This device would allow Mrs. Burr to transmit messages via the link, simply by thinking a code word followed by one of a series of pre-set commands. As long as she was within range of a communications satellite...in other words, anywhere on the planet...she would be able to transmit commands directly to Mr. Burr’s control unit, which also ran off his own body’s electrochemical energy, and which had just been surgically and permanently inserted into his scrotum.

This control unit, in turn, was capable of giving Mr. Burr either painful electric shocks or pleasant vibrations, depending upon what signal Mrs. Burr deigned to send. The electric shocks ranged from extremely mild to inconceivable agony, and were also capable of being received in identifiable pulses, which would relay specific commands to Mr. Burr. If, for instance, Mrs. Burr thought her code phrase and the word “sit”, Mr. Burr would receive a precise and identifiable shock which he had been programmed to associate with the command, “sit.” Mrs. Burr had supplied Dr. Kendra with an assortment of code phrases she thought would be useful in Mr. Burr’s training. This would enable her to establish absolute control over her husband, wherever he was, without speaking a word to command or lifting a finger to punish.

* * *

Dr. Kendra interrupted Mrs. Burr’s reverie by handing her a piece of paper.

“I’ve added a few features since our initial consultation, Mrs. Burr. And this is your list of command words. Are there any others you’ve thought of? Simplest thing in the world to change the programming.”

Mrs. Burr looked at the list.

“Global positioning? I can locate him anywhere in the world?”

Dr. Kendra grinned.

“To within one meter. The days of a woman not knowing where her husband is are over! You can program his control unit...using any cell phone...and set his itinerary or his travel plans. As long as he is where he’s supposed to be, when he’s supposed to be, nothing happens. If he leaves the path, however...you’re notified on your cell phone or pager...instantly. And then you can punish him...instantly...or at your leisure.”

“Or both!”

“Quite right. You can also set it for automatic punishment for wandering. Oh...I’ve also added a sound pickup. You can hear whatever is going on around him by using your cell phone. And he has no way of knowing whether or when you might be listening in!”

Mrs. Burr giggled and signaled to Carl for another cappuccino. When she had been served, she read her commands list out loud.

“Kneel. Come. Stay. Sit. Speak. Silence. Heel. Strip. No. Sleep. Serve. Obey. Hard. Soft. Worship. Go. Carry. Pain. Pleasure. Kiss. Fuck. Lick. Suck. Foot rub. Tickle. Massage. Stand. Sit. Lie down. Up. Down. Left. Right. In. Out.” She sat back and stared blankly at the ceiling. “Those should do, for now. I can bring him back for further programming?”

“Unlimited alterations, the first six months.”

“And all I have to do is to think my code word, then the command word?”

“And...ZAP!”

“Cool.”

Mrs. Burr jumped up, unable to restrain herself further.

“Oh...this is going to be so cool! My very own slave. My very own toy robot.” She looked at her husband, hanging naked and helpless within the steel rings, his bound body twitching as endless electrical shocks coursed through him.

“Oh, my sweet darling, you have no idea. Oh, god, the things I’m going to do to you! You are going to suffer, my love, every day, every hour, every minute. Piercings, brandings, hair removal, tattoos...I will modify that beautiful body of yours until you don’t know yourself! And pain, wonderful pain! Endless pain! I am going to tear you apart and put you back together, my sweet. And then tear you apart, all over again! A lifetime of pain awaits you, my love.”

She turned and faced Dr. Kendra, then knelt before the dark-haired woman.

“Do you want to know why I’m going to put him through the shredder, Dr. Kendra? Do you want to know why I want to turn him into a remote-controlled toy?”

“Before, you said, ‘Because I can.’”

The blonde woman looked deeply into Dr. Kendra’s eyes and nodded.

“He loves me, Dr. Kendra. He loves me so much that he can refuse me nothing. And that gives me power over him. And power is addictive, my dear doctor,” she glanced at Carl, “as you very well know! I have power over him...I want more power over him...I want ALL power over him.”

“You have that power now, Mrs. Burr,” said Dr. Kendra, softly caressing Mrs. Burr’s cheek. “You own him.”

“I do own him. He’s surrendered all power to me...body and soul...forever. And how I will make my poor darling suffer.” She looked seriously at Dr. Kendra. “You understand, don’t you? I wouldn’t do this to him if I didn’t love him so. He means the world to me...that’s why I have to torture him...every single day, for as long as he lives. And my sweet dear will live a long, long time!”

Dr. Kendra kissed Mrs. Burr softly upon the lips.

“I understand, dear. I understand completely.”

She pulled the smaller woman up into her lap and began to undress her. Behind the two women, Carl stood stolidly behind his buffet table, looking to neither left nor right.

The door opened, and the nurse in white rubber entered. She looked at the couch; saw that Dr. Kendra and Mrs. Burr were rapidly becoming naked. They sank from sight behind the back of the leather sofa. The nurse glanced at Carl and stepped toward the buffet. She stopped while still several feet away and regarded the nearly naked man. He looked back at her. Their expressions were carefully blank, as though they were competing for a large pot in a high-stakes poker game.

“May I have a large orange juice, please?” the nurse asked of Carl. He nodded, poured the drink and set it upon the buffet table. He then stepped back and away from the buffet. The nurse stepped forward, picked up the tumbler, and drank thirstily, gulping the juice down. She emptied the glass, set it upon the buffet, and stepped toward the leather sofa upon which the two women were writhing. Carl stepped back behind his buffet. Both of them were extremely careful to maintain a discreet distance from one another.

The nurse walked around the sofa and looked down at the two women, now hungrily eating each other in a sixty-nine position, Mrs. Burr’s alabaster skin contrasting beautifully with the olive-complexioned body of Dr. Kendra. She watched a moment, no trace of expression crossing her beautiful face. She then knelt beside the couch, placed her hands submissively upon her bare thighs, bowed her head and waited. At the other end of the couch, Carl also took his assigned position and knelt in respectful patience.

Dr. Kendra groaned lustily as she felt Mrs. Burr’s sharp white teeth biting at her pussy lips. She then felt the blonde woman’s long, dexterous tongue venture inside her pussy and search for her clit. Dr. Kendra responded in kind, grasping Mrs. Burr’s perfect little butt with both hands and pulling the smaller woman’s shaven pussy down firmly upon her own face. She buried her mouth so deeply inside the blonde woman’s pussy that she felt as though she might smother herself; but she had passed the point of caring. She felt her heart pound, her skin stream with sweat. She writhed beneath the small woman’s body, wanting more...and more...and still more.

With what little was left of her mind, Dr. Kendra thought her code word and commanded the nurse. The woman in the rubber dress quickly stood, stripped naked, and joined in the ménage. She climbed atop the two naked women, supported herself with her elbows, and began kissing and biting and licking Mrs. Burr’s pretty little ass. Sandwiched between the two larger women, Mrs. Burr succumbed to her passions, yielded to her pleasures, and climbed toward orgasm. Her breath short and panting, her words half plea, half command, she gasped out where she wanted to be touched, where she must be touched.

Both Dr. Kendra and the nurse responded, obeying instantly, and at that moment Mrs. Burr came, her body going stiff as rigor mortis. She let out one long cry, part despair, part conquest, and then her body went utterly limp and she collapsed in exhaustion. She lay there, sandwiched between the other two women, finished and content. She was not even aware when the other two women disentangled themselves, lifted her, set her down upon the couch, and softly and caressingly cleaned her naked body. Mrs. Burr lay quiet and still.

Meanwhile, near the couch, Carl still knelt, motionless and unseeing, still awaiting orders.

* * *

In the morning, Mrs. Burr awakened upon the couch and found her clothing in a neat pile atop the coffee table. There was a note from Dr. Kendra on the top of the pile; she asked that Mrs. Burr join her in her office at her convenience. Mrs. Burr grinned at her memories of the previous night and dressed quickly. She turned and saw Carl standing behind the buffet, tall and silent, respectfully waiting.

“Would you care for breakfast, Mrs. Burr?”

Mrs. Burr walked behind the buffet and patted Carl upon his hard butt and then ran her hands up his back and caressed his muscular shoulders.

“Does Dr. Kendra ever rent you out, Carl?”

“Yes, Mrs. Burr. On occasion.”

“Good. Two men with muscles are better than one. Have a nice day, Carl!”

“Yes, Mrs. Burr.”

Mrs. Burr left the observation room and down the hall. She knocked twice on Dr. Kendra’s office door and entered when she heard a cheerful “Come in!”

Dr. Kendra was sitting atop her desk, swinging her legs, wearing a white lab coat. It was unbuttoned, and she clearly wore nothing underneath. She looked at Mrs. Burr, an eager and expectant look upon her lovely face. The nurse, still nude, was kneeling beside the desk, apparently sound asleep.

Mr. Burr sat in one of the armchairs in front of the desk. He was once more dressed in his dark blue suit and tie. He looked tired but otherwise normal.

Mrs. Burr strode into the office and stopped, regarding her husband. She decided to start out with an easy command, simply as a test. She thought her code word and then the word, “kneel.”

Instantly, Mr. Burr rose from his chair, walked toward his wife and sank to his knees before her, his hands behind his back, his head bowed. Mrs. Burr felt a tingling in her pussy. She decided to try something a little trickier.

This time, she thought followed the code word with “kiss” and then “foot rub.” Mr. Burr hesitated but a moment, then went down flat on his belly and began kissing Mrs. Burr’s shoes. She grinned gleefully...he understood!

Mrs. Burr stopped her husband and commanded him to stand and to stay. He obeyed instantly.

Mrs. Burr’s pussy began throbbing. It had worked. It had actually worked! Mr. Burr was now hers to command. Her toy, to be used, to be played with, to be manipulated, to be tortured...for all of the rest of his life! Mrs. Burr moaned softly and felt her pussy begin to soak her panties. She walked up to Dr. Kendra and offered her hand.

The two women clasped hands and looked deeply into one another’s eyes.

“It worked, Dr. Kendra, just like you said it would.”

Dr. Kendra smiled and squeezed Mrs. Burr’s hands.

“Satisfaction guaranteed,” she said.

“And you were right about his training, too. I have got so many ideas right now that I don’t know what to do with all of them! Oh, the changes I’m going to make in him...a brand new man, if I feel like it! Or maybe he’ll be nobody at all! But one thing I know for sure...this is going to be such fun!”

Dr. Kendra looked appraisingly at the married couple, at the athletic young man towering over his petite wife, and wondered at their future. He seemed strong, she thought. Perhaps his sanity, unlike Carl’s, would survive. She hoped so...she’d like to see what he was like after five or six years of 24/7 torture and obedience. Could his personality survive? Or would she give him a new personality entirely? And how much would she change? Five years of absolute power over her husband would have to alter her to some degree. Dr. Kendra smiled, looking forward to the future.

“Goodbye, Dr. Kendra,” Mrs. Burr said, “I’m sorry to rush off, but...” she glanced at her husband, standing obediently and patiently beside her, “but I’ve just got to get him home and start working on him!” She stood up on her toes and kissed Dr. Kendra upon the cheek.

Mrs. Burr scampered toward the doorway. A quick twitch raced across Mr. Burr’s body, and he followed. His face was calm and resigned, and he walked out the doorway, following his wife, his owner, his torturer, walking out into the first morning of his new life.

To be continued...