The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sin-dy the X-Rated Hypnotist (Chapter One)

It was a Friday night in Vegas, and I decided to get a ticket to one of the hypnosis shows off the strip. “Sin-dy the X-rated Hypnotist” I’ve always been kind of turned on by hypnosis and I figured this show was sleazy enough to satisfy my erotic fix for the evening without being in the presence of more sophisticated tourists. It was in a musty old-fashioned Vegas lounge. There were tobacco stains on the tattered walls and the upholstery of the booths was torn and frayed. I was seated at a table in the middle of the room. I usually prefer to sit in the back, but the place was far too empty and I’d be singled out if I sat alone. The usher sat three middle-aged slobs next to me. It never fails. . . whenever I see a show alone, I never end up sitting with people my age. On the other side, they looked like the kind of people who’ll get off just as much as I do from this kind of entertainment, so I didn’t let them spoil my evening.

The show began. “Sin-dy” took the stage. She was probably in her mid to late fifties and had received a few plastic surgeries. She had bleach-blonde hair and a very dark tan. Her breasts were over-inflated and required no bra underneath the flimsy purple halter-top that just hung loosely on her chest. She wore skin-tight black pants that stretched over her plump thighs and encased a very tight yet curvaceous ass. She began the usual introduction speech about how the show works and what hypnosis really is, and how it is a powerful force, blah blah blah. . . Her voice was perfect for a female hypnotist. It was velvety and thick. I couldn’t wait to hear her induction. As she invited volunteers to come up on stage, she walked out into the audience.

She walked to a few tables and interviewed some people who weren’t going on stage. While the empty chairs on the stage began to fill she managed to convince each person she talked to (though once reluctant) to go on stage as well. She had talked to three such people when she made eye contact with me. “How about you? Would you care to throw caution to the wind?”

“Oh, I prefer to watch.” I replied, to some scattered laughter “Too afraid of what you might do?”

“No... actually, I’ve tried to be hypnotized before, but it just doesn’t work on me.” (Which is true. I can’t hear an induction without getting a raging hard-on!)

“I’ve heard that one before. . .”

“But it’s true, I—”

“Come up on stage and prove it then. I tell you what. . . if I can’t hypnotize you then I’ll refund your ticket and buy your table here a round of drinks!”

I most certainly didn’t care about any of that. I knew damn well what was going to happen if I got up on that stage and I knew it wouldn’t work. But the cheap red necks at my table decided they weren’t gonna let me screw up their chance at free beer, and they pushed me up out of my seat and Cindy took my hand and led me to the stage. Feeling all of the eyes of the showroom on me, I attempted to play it cool and I took a seat on the stage with the other volunteers. I told myself that I’d give it a try. That maybe it would work . . . but deep down I knew if I really let myself go, it would end in some kind of embarrassment.

She started playing some background music to drown out the chatter of the audience, and she told us all to close our eyes. She began by leading us through some deep breathing and instructing us to focus on her voice. So far I was okay, but she began slowing down her speech and saying everything in a more seductive tone. She told us to imagine a perfect place, but all I could picture was Cindy spinning a gold watch in front of me, trying to make me her slave. I felt my jeans begin to tighten a little, and I began to squirm in my seat. I usually feel a little awkward if I get an erection in the dark by myself in the back row of a theatre. There was no way I was going to let myself pitch a tent on stage in front of an audience. I was just about to open my eyes and head for the door when suddenly I felt a hand on my leg and that sultry voice whispered in my ear.

“It’s okay. . . relax, pretend it’s just you and me up here. Just you. . . listening to my voice. No one is watching you. No one is judging you. . . the only thing you need to worry about is listening to my voice and following my instructions.”

My penis stiffened and I began to sit up in my chair. The voice told me to take a deep breath in, and so I did. As I let out that breath, the hand moved up my thigh and unzipped my pants. My cock sprang out of my jeans and all of my tension melted away. I did as I was told and relaxed. I felt like I was dreaming, and so I believed that I was. I listened to her silky voice go on and on, and I drifted deeper and deeper. . . and deeper. I let myself become aroused. Far in the back of my mind I knew I was still on stage, but a part of me wanted to believe that I really was in a room alone with her, and I didn’t dare open my eyes and risk learning it was all a dream. I listened to her voice and became very, very relaxed. Most of her words seemed to just fade in and out, what she was saying didn’t seem to matter to me. Every sound I heard just made feel more and more relaxed. I was being given instructions. I knew I was obeying them, but I didn’t have to think about it. I kept drifting deeper and deeper until I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard her whisper in my ear.

“You’re horny again! Touch yourself, you know you want to. . . it’s okay, go for it.”

I had somehow forgotten about my arousal for a moment, but it all came back to me and I grabbed hold of my penis, which I surprisingly found to be completely limp. It didn’t bother me because soon I started stroking and I allowed her instructions to turn me on more and more. It felt as though every perverted hypnosis fantasy I had ever had was happening to me at the same time. I became more and more aroused with every passing second, and when I was just about ready to cum I heard. . .

SNAP

My eyes opened and I became instantly aware that I was masturbating in front of 150 people!!! I leapt out of the chair and turned my back to the audience. I stuffed myself back into my pants and zipped up. Cindy spun me toward the audience and forcefully asked:

“Why on earth were you just doing that!?!”

“I don’t know. . . I, I . . .”

My heart was beating a mile a minute; I was more frightened than I had ever been in my life. I thought I was about to be arrested for public indecency. I didn’t know how I could have been so stupid.

“I’ve never gotten caught before.”

The room broke out into hysterical laughter, and I couldn’t figure out why they weren’t appalled. Cindy said, with this unsettling hint of sarcasm:

“Don’t worry, we’ll let you off the hook this time.”

She snapped her fingers and I instantly didn’t care about it. This calm washed over my body and I was no longer embarrassed. My mind felt very fuzzy. The audience was still laughing, but I suddenly couldn’t remember why. Cindy told me to take a seat, so I did. She made her way to the other side of the stage and turned to the audience. As the laughter subsided she smirked and said:

“All that and I haven’t even started my act yet!”

There was more laughter, and she turned back toward me. . .

“Do me a favor and take a deep breath in. . . (I did) . . . and Sleeeeeep”

I drifted back down into that private world where my only purpose in life was to listen to Cindy’s relaxing voice over and over again. I wasn’t sure how long I had been in that state, when I heard the next snap. I opened my eyes and stared out into the audience. Cindy was talking to other people on stage. Different people were getting up and doing different things at different times, and the audience kept laughing at it, but for some reason I wasn’t interested in it. I just sat in my chair staring blankly into the audience as if I was waiting for something to jump out at me. What that was, I had no idea. Cindy kept talking to the audience and one by one, for seemingly no reason at all one of other people on stage would get up from there seat and start acting oddly. Eventually each person would have some reason to take off his or her clothes. I couldn’t concentrate on what everyone was saying to each other. My ears just seemed to ignore everything. That was, at least, until Cindy uttered the word “Water.” I suddenly realized that I had to pee worse than I ever had to in my life. I felt as though my bladder was about to burst at any moment. I jumped up toward Cindy who was eager to hear what I had to say, and put the microphone in my face. I didn’t care, I moaned “I reaaally gotta pee!!!” into the mic, and the audience erupted in laughter. Cindy gave me permission to leave the stage and I raced to the men’s room, clenching every muscle in my thighs and abdomen. I staggered into the men’s room and quickly realized that I couldn’t un-do my zipper. I tugged and tugged and then quickly tried to just pull down my pants all together, but nothing worked. I started to panic. Hunched over I ran as fast as I could to the stage where Cindy greeted me asking if there was some kind of problem. Almost in tears I cried:

“I CAN’T UN-ZIP MY PANTS!”

“What do you mean?”

I forcefully tried to un-zip them in front of her.

“I CAN’T UN-ZIP MY FUCKING PANTS! What don’t you understand!?!!!”

“You didn’t seem to have any trouble with them earlier.”

I didn’t know what she was talking about, and I couldn’t believe she didn’t care.

“Maybe someone in the audience can try and help you.”

I jumped off the stage begging and pleading with random audience members to take off my pants. No one wanted to help! I was crying my eyes out... tugging and tugging at my pants that wouldn’t budge when all of a sudden Cindy yelled out:

“WAKE UP!”

With those words my frustration disappeared, and I found myself shoving my jeans and underwear straight down to my ankles. I had just felt a split second jolt of relief when I was distracted by the thunderous laughter and applause of the audience. I had no memory of what had just occurred. I looked up and saw several of the volunteers standing around looking very confused. I was surprised to see some of them completely naked, either in some kind of daze or scrambling to find their clothes. Cindy chimed in and said:

“Pick up your clothes and take your seat back on stage.”

I wondered what she meant by “pick up your clothes” until I looked down and realized I was naked from the waist down. I pulled my pants up and hurried back to the stage. I didn’t have time to worry about zipping up (for some odd reason I was afraid to). I just took my seat. The others that lost their clothes entirely just gathered them up as fast as they could and held it all in bunches on their laps, hopefully covering themselves up enough. Cindy snapped her fingers and I was out like a light. Again I drifted away letting her voice take me deeper.

“Wake up, baby”

I opened my eyes to find myself sitting in Cindy’s lap. She was cradling me in her arms and I was sucking my thumb. I was only wearing my underwear. I spit my thumb out of my mouth, I was completely aware of what I was doing. It all became clear that I had been hypnotized. I remembered everything that I had done that evening, and in front of that audience I felt completely humiliated. I tensed up and started to look for my clothes, but then for some strange reason I knew I couldn’t leave, I realized I felt safe in Cindy’s arms. I felt very secure at that moment and although I was fully aware of everything that had gone on, none of it bothered me too much. It was as if Cindy was my mother and she would protect me from anything. I looked at those big over-sized breasts of hers and like a shy little baby I buried my face into them and hugged my mommy hard, feeling completely safe and secure. The audience laughed a great deal but I didn’t care. She pulled me away slightly:

“Talk to me baby. . . how do you feel?”

“Happy. . . really relaxed. I love you” (more laughter)

“You said you couldn’t be hypnotized, what on earth made you think that?”

I felt absolutely no shame in her arms, and I knew she wanted to hear the truth from her precious child, so I told her.

“I have a hypnosis fetish. I’ve only ever used hypnosis to jerk off. I’ve never been able to be hypnotized before tonight.”

There was laughter in the audience.

“Well, you’ll never have trouble being hypnotized ever again, I can promise you that. In fact, I think you should come back tomorrow night and get hypnotized again, without jerking yourself off five minutes into the show.”

“Oh yes, thank you mommy.”

The audience laughed, but I was so happy to be given such an opportunity. I loved the feeling of being hypnotized, and I wanted to feel it every night. I hugged my mommy once more, and she told me to sleep. I closed my eyes and felt ten times more relaxed than I had all night. I felt like I was going down deeper than ever before. I heard Cindy’s voice and as every word passed I felt more and more relaxed. The more relaxed I felt the more I wanted to listen to her voice and do whatever she wanted me to. I craved more than anything the opportunity to obey her every command. The more I heard I her voice the more obedient I became. I just laid back and listened. . .

The next thing I knew some stagehand was walking me to my seat. We had come out of some side-door that led to a backstage area. . . I couldn’t remember what exactly had happened there. I felt incredibly groggy and disoriented. The more I tried to re-trace my steps and figure out what had happened, the more things I began to forget, and the more disoriented I became. I vaguely remembered being on stage, and I thought that I had been hypnotized, but I began to doubt it. I looked up to the stage where Cindy was talking to the hypnotized volunteers. I no longer knew if the show had just started or if it was almost over. She began counting down from ten to one. I just stared at the stage hoping that I would be able to make sense out of something, when she counted the number “one.” I had absolutely no idea what had happened. The volunteers were leaving the stage and the lights all came up. I turned to the people at my table and asked what had happened.

“You really don’t remember?? You were the star of the show?”

“What show?” I asked. “We all just got here, but everyone is leaving!”

They all just laughed and wouldn’t answer any more of my questions. I was 100% sure that no time had passed between then and the time I first took my seat, but the showroom was emptying out and people kept passing me saying I put on a great show. I was incredibly confused. A small crowd of about 8 or 9 people had gathered around me, everyone interested in my confusion. A middle-aged woman with enormous fake tits, wearing a tiny purple halter-top broke through the group.

“Okay folks, no need to worry about our friend here.” She turned to me and said: “Down, boy!”

Without skipping a beat I dropped straight to my knees and gazed up at this woman.

“He’s a particularly good subject and he’s taken to my suggestions a little too well. It can be scary to wake up and have no memory of an evening.”

A voice from the crowd asked: “How’d you get him to kneel like that?”

“Well, you see hypnosis is a state of mind you allow yourself to go into. Most people just shake it off once I tell them the show is over, but sometimes a person can become extremely comfortable in that state and won’t come out of it until they gradually bring themselves out of it. Usually it goes away with a good night’s rest. Our friend here seems to enjoy this state immensely. While most people would still remember that they participated in the show, when I gave the suggestion to forget the things done on stage tonight, our friend has forgotten EVERY single thing that happened on stage tonight. He doesn’t remember the show at all.”

“There WASN’T A SHOW!” I exclaimed.

“And. . . he’s also following my command to adamantly deny any accusations of being hypnotized.”

Another voice spoke up and asked: “Didn’t you bring him backstage for a while though? He was brought back out to his seat. What happened?”

“My you are an inquisitive group here. I’ll be honest with you. I do a second show each night at a private club. It’s a much more provocative show and I wanted our friend here to be a part of it this evening. If you’re all interested you can all come as my guests, and see a real show of my hypnotic powers.”

Then she turned to me.

“Oh, but you aren’t supposed to know about that!! When I snap my fingers you’re going to forget about everything that just happened here, and you’re going to feel very tired. You’re only going to care about getting back to your hotel room and falling fast asleep. You’ll be so concentrated on getting back to your hotel, that by the time you walk out the front doors here, you’ll have no memory of coming to a hypnosis show tonight.”

SNAP