The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sinful Parasite

By latex slut

with assistance from her Master, Tang.

Veronica walked into the lounge of the apartment. This was one of the advantages of working for an old, well established company and not one of those dotcom pop-ups that managed to survive the recession by sheer force of will. As she gazed around at the apartment she thought how lucky she was to have been hired by this company, even if it involved moving away from her family and friends. One look around told her that it had been worth it, she was on her own for the first time.

If only more companies would learn that putting up their help in an apartment and the comfort it brought over the simple hotel room. She giggled at this thought as she wished the company would also have given here a few more hours off to enjoy this place, but all that was changing. Just today she started her new eight hour work day, a big change from working twelve hour days for all seven days of the week. But her project was now back on schedule and running close to its budget too. Normally a celebration would be in order, but that could come later. Right now all the young woman can think about is relaxing and enjoying her first night of freedom from her job.

As she let her eyes scan the living room she had barely had the time to enjoy she marveled at its slightly unusual, yet classy and probably rather expensive décor. Fitting in with the age of the apartment block, late 1960s, it was decorated with bold color mixed with black and white checks, plastic features, long shaped mirrors, even a cool phone with a dial in the base. Veronica actually had to fight the urge to creep around the apartment pretending to be James Bond… or the lovely Emma Peel. Just a thought of how decadent Diana Riggs was as Emma made her shiver a little. Now if only she had a Mr. Steed for some companionship, or anyone else for that matter.

Here in the lounge, a long sofa ran along one wall, but it was the egg-shaped chair that hung from the ceiling that attracted Veronica’s attention. She walked over to it and giggled as she had wanted to try it for awhile, but tonight she really had the time to fully enjoy it. It was large, very deep, and the inside was sheathed completely in smooth black leather. Veronica stretched forward to run her fingers over the soft leather covered padding the inside. Though she had seen photos of such chairs, this one was a real classic, and she felt the urge to slip inside and let herself be surrounded by it.

Veronica hitched up her wool skirt a little and slipped off her court shoes so she could get in a bit more easily. Awkwardly she turned and maneuvered herself inside. She rested against the back of the chair, with her legs drawn up under her. Veronica stretched out her hands to run them round the lip of the chair, looking out from the dark interior to the room outside the chair. Inside it though, she felt comfortable and snug, almost like being in a soft womb of leather. Veronica felt a little drowsy; the day must have taken more out of her then she thought. She yawned deeply letting the rich aroma of the leather fill her nostrils. She rested her head lazily on the side of the chair, letting her eyes droop and then close.

Yet just as sleep was about to take the lovely lady to the land of dreams, Veronica felt something dripping against the back of her blouse, she wondered what it was for the moment, but did not feel she had the energy to do anything about it and she expected it would soon stop. After a few seconds though Veronica shifted a little and felt cool air on her back. A little worried, she now reached her hand behind her and touched something slippery, it had to be dripping from the inside of the chair. She then brought her hand up to her eyes and marveled at the strange, shiny black liquid that rather thickly coated her fingertips. She reached back and dabbed her fingers in some more as the dripping continued. Veronica had no idea what it was, some fault in the chair’s cover she guessed. However, those concerns did not worry her; instead she was fascinated by the sensation of the black liquid between her fingers. It felt really sensuous; it seemed impossibly slippery and unbelievably glossy.

Suddenly Veronica noticed the sleeves of her blouse were falling over wrists and as she tugged at them, she realized that the liquid had melted through the black of her blouse. She quickly realized it had eaten through her bra straps too. Whatever this stuff was it was potent and even though she didn’t feel any pain upon her back she figured it might be best to get up out of the chair before figuring out what was going on. As a burst of panic run through her she tried to scrabble out from the chair. She didn’t even budge as something pulled her back to the chair with a much stronger force. Though she could not see it, she could feel something growing out from the slippery mass that had dripped onto the flesh of her back. Veronica felt something penetrating her skin above her spin. Oddly this penetration was not painful but it sent powerful tingles through the girl’s body. It felt as if her spine was being enwrapped by slippery tendrils. In fact that is what was happening, tendrils were enwrapping her back, corrupting her, and changing the core of her nervous system. This was the first step in preparing her for the changes that would follow.

Veronica tried to reach out to pull herself from the chair but her hands only slipped upon the black leather, unable to get a grip. Now the creature that was growing upon her sensed she was ready for the next step. Veronica could only watch in shock as slender arms of the same glossy black liquid begin to creep around from the liquid upon her back. These arms ending in delicate and feminine black hands tipped with long black fingernails. These hands soon grasped the girl’s lovely breasts, causing Veronica’s body to arch forward. Once the hands had found the lovely lady’s mounds their long nails begin to slide into her flesh, painlessly and without any sign of any blood escaping. As the nails pressed in wave after wave of pleasure flowed into Veronica’s body as her nipples begin to harden as the hands tighten their hold upon her flesh.

Seconds later Veronica could feel liquid flowing into her breasts from the evil fingers of the creature. At first she noticed no difference but she then saw that her breasts were beginning to expand, feeling heavier and fuller with every passing moment. As they did, Veronica could feel her back and its Muscles, plus her spine, strengthening, ready to carry the load of her new large breasts when she would finally be able to stand up. Looking down now, she could not see her waist, only the massive mounds of pale flesh with the evil slimy black hands gripped firmly to them. Her nipples were prominent, peaking out from beneath the sinful black fingers that would eternally clench her breasts. She timidly drew her own fingers up to tease at these rock hard nipples and shuddered from the massive sensation of pleasure that surged through her body from this simple touch. She shuddered with the sensation as she felt that her nipples would always be this hard and sensitive. With these physical sensations assaulting her, Veronica gave up the last fragments of belief that this was some kind of erotic dream and recognized that something had her in its power and was shaping her to just the way it wanted.

Veronica felt the growth of her breasts slow and then stop. It was difficult for her now to move within the egg-shaped chair. She wondered what would happen next, but did not have to wait long. This time she felt a smaller set of hands growing from her spine and tearing off the final bits of her blouse as they worked their way around her slender midriff. Veronica then sensed the hands clenching the skin of her stomach before driving their wicked claws deep into her body just like their twins that clenched her chest. Tentatively she stretched her hand and began to feel her waist shrinking as the chemicals from the tiny hands flowed into her body and corrupted it further. With her reshaped body, Veronica felt her breathing change, making her feel light-headed and fogging her thoughts. She began to welcome the sensation as the tendrils with their slick, probing, penetrating hands, began snaking over her hips and then down her thighs. She expected them to sweep down to her feet, but they stopped at her upper thighs and began to dig into her flesh. She felt her body being manipulated further; her hips and rear enlarging, to create a shiny, proudly feminine shape that stood out prominently when compared to her narrow waist and complemented her new massive chest.

Further down, Veronica’s legs felt the pulling on their muscles and her feet tingled and spasmed as they locked into an arch as if shaped by invisible boots with the highest heels, so that they were soon pointing almost vertically downwards. Veronica realized this change now made it impossible to get away from the chair, even if she could muster the will to do so. However, as she thrust her legs in front of her she realized that she admired their shape that she was increasingly excited and tempted by what was being done to her. She recognized that for some purpose that she did not need to know, she was becoming a living sexual toy and while she was afraid she was finding herself filled with a powerful lust as well. Only for a few moments did she wonder if this lust was her own idea or that of the creature corrupting her, since soon it didn’t matter.

Veronica’s perception of becoming a sextoy was confirmed as she felt a new tendril emerging at the base of her spine. Gradually, but relentlessly it slid between the cheeks of her butt and then along beneath her. Veronica gasped as she felt its fingers clenching over the lips of her pussy before grasped her clit which had emerged with the physical excitement firing her body. Veronica expected this latex creature to penetrate deep into her, instead it seemed to soften and melt. This caused its slimy body to glide into deep into her pussy and her anus. As the liquid penetrated and then began to harden it didn’t create the smooth passages Veronica had expected. While her sinful tunnels were being sheathed in rubber she began to sense other changes within. She explored with probing fingers and found the ribs, the wart-like bulges, even the spikes that began filling both passages. She soon knew that any cock penetrating either would be quickly entrapped but also stimulated to rapid orgasm. Veronica concentrated and realized she had been blessed with the ability to pulse the ribs and thrust the spikes on any welcome, but unsuspecting, intruder. As she took her hand from her remodeled latex pussy, she brushed against her clit and was rewarded with a pulse of pleasure more powerful than anything she had ever felt before. It was engorged, rock hard, perfectly encased in the glossy black and permanently revealed from its hood, ready for sensations that Veronica was certain would rock her to the core. Yet, that thrilled her, to know she was becoming something so sexual, such a creature of pleasure.

With those thoughts, Veronica felt more change. She looked down to see a liquid dripping from her rock hard nipples. This liquid was thick and creamy, but as black as the gloss that covered much of her body. She milked it from her breasts and lifted it to smell and then to taste. The powerful aroma was an intense scent of rubber mixed with her lustful nectar. As its taste filled her mind she realized it too was a mixture of highly polished latex and her sinful intensified nectar. The liquid made her head spin and Veronica was filled with a real lust, she had the urge to pin down someone and draw them deep into her, serving her sexually. Veronica was delighted as she felt the liquid flow from her pussy and her anus as well. Soon both were slick, welcoming entrances, filled with this addictive and lust giving juice. Veronica could feel the liquid coursing through her, replacing all of her human fluids with this alien sustaining nectar. Now Veronica’s body was that of a toy, the creature began the next step, to make her mind that of a plaything too. Veronica welcomed the sensation of a tendril growing up from the top of her spine, sending its fingers out over her head, devouring all the fine brown human hair that was there, it had stretched past her shoulders but was now gone. Soon she felt the fingers of the creature gliding along her smooth, bald head. She reveled in the feeling and the promise of more changes to come. Then Veronica felt a long black finger gliding down her nose, then one sliding down on each side of her eyes, and lastly one behind each ear.

Now Veronica had contact with her parasite. As the fingers dug into her head, she could hear a soft, feminine voice that was so amazingly erotic and sensual in her speech. This voice began the vital stage of seducing, leading, driving her mind, of crafting it to become suitable for the new body the Veronica had been gifted with. The voice was pleasure in itself, telling Veronica what she was becoming, what she must do. She had been given the body of a truly sexual creature, and as if to remind her, she felt stimulation across every part of her. It was a body that she would delight in using, giving and receiving pleasure beyond anything she could have imagined before. This reward came with a price, a price that Veronica felt she could not resist paying, even as the full implications of what was being done to her, what she was actually becoming, were emphasized to her. Veronica’s horror, Veronica’s concerns, even though she had long been prevented from voicing them and now struggled to retain them, were being swept aside. Any thought of her old life was proving harder and harder to cling to. Now there was a whole new purpose, one that she was being made so ideal for, one that would drive her without food, without sleep to achieve.

Far too late, Veronica tried to move her lips, to move her tongue, to make some sound in her throat, desperately to raise some alarm. As her lips brushed against each other she realized that they were already slick and black, latex coated. Her mouth, her teeth, her throat no longer had any use for speech, they were already tainted by the slimy black latex and she could soon sense the pulsing ribs, the thrusting spikes which she knew like those of her pussy and anus were ready to receive anything that could thrust deep into her. The voice told Veronica how much she loved how her body was being equipped, how she should yield to becoming the carrier of this delightful, wicked parasite that would reward her with such pleasure in return for her serving its mission. Veronica somehow felt the creature probing her mind, sorting out her tastes and seeking to exploit those to its own ends. It saw memories of an ambitious, successful businesswoman, who had the hidden desire to dominate those around her whatever their gender, who whilst she never would have admitted it, deep in her dreams relished the thought of enslaving young women to her service. The voice exploited these desires, enhancing them, making them a strong powerful driver for Veronica’s behavior. In her form now, there was nothing to stop her becoming the sexual dominant that only deep buried lusts had previously dreamed of. Veronica quivered as this realization coursed through her. She was now an erotic Mistress; she was the power beneath which all should bend. Truly for the first time in her life Veronica felt in control, with power, to be what she had always really wanted to be, unaware that it was her parasite that was forging this new identity within her. The voice told Veronica that she should witness some more of the rewards of taking on this role. Her mouth felt strange as it started to tingle a little as even more stimulating protrusions filled it. The voice told her of another of its wonderful gifts and in an instant Veronica’s tongue flicked out, glossy black, long, strong, and ribbed its full length, tapering to the most dexterous of points close on two feet from her head. Veronica left it extended, twisting it, stroking it, letting it drip with the lustful nectar she was producing, thinking of it enwrapping cocks and particularly pussies. As she thought of satisfying a female prey, the tongue became firmer and within moments was a rigid shaft on which any woman would love to impale herself. Veronica felt the urge to thrust this tongue into as many human females as she could. She let it recover its flexibility and rolled it, satisfied, back into her mouth. As she did the last of Veronica’s humanity was leeched away, there was nothing now she could do to oppose the will of her parasite. It had become her mission to entrap and impregnate as many as she could and increasingly she came to relish this. As Veronica recognized her pleasure in what was now her purpose, the last of her body’s and mind’s restraints were swept away forever. Now she not only yielded to the changes, she welcomed them and urged them on. She burned with a desire; she was now a Corruptrix and eager to begin her role.

The Corruptrix watched satisfied as she received the remaining rewards for her acceptance of the changes. She felt a pulsing sensation coming from the crown of her head and a long pony tail of slick, latex hair began spilling out, tumbling on to her shoulders, growing longer and longer. The Corruptrix knew she would only see the full extent when she was permitted to stand, but for the moment she loved the sensation of the glossy hair as it stroked across her shiny back. Then her attention turned to her arms as slowly the slimy black fluid flowed out from the pores of her skin to coat over her pale flesh and corrupt it into a delicious shiny black. She held up her hands before her and purred deeply as the fingers became long and slender and from their tips grew shiny black nails, claw-like and at their full extent over two inches long.

The Corruptrix relished slitting away the clothes of the simple woman she had been just a few minutes ago, removing the last traces of her old life. She nipped at her nipples, still oozing their juice, but now their shade matched the impossibly glossy black of the rest of her body. Then she looked to her calves and feet, as soon these the soft pale flesh here was being replaced by the alien, slimy black skin. Already the black liquid was running over her shins and down on to her highly arched feet. The Corruptrix watched in delight as her toes fused together into the perfect narrow point for each foot and from her soles grew slender, sensuous stiletto heels, stretching a foot in length so that her en pointe feet could stand on the floor.

Then all motion stopped, the Corruptrix sat, changed, made into a sexual creature, a suitable host for the sinful parasite, her mind reshaped only to fulfill its mission. Though the creature’s mind was also ready to enjoy the pleasure a Corruptrix could gain from using other women she encountered. The room was quiet and the Corruptrix knew it was time to step from the egg shaped chair, so appropriate as it was, as if she were hatching out in her new form. The Corruptrix’s slick body slid easily across the leather and in moments she was rising onto the tiny points and needle heels of her feet. Though her body was that of an extreme sexual toy, the parasite had ensured it was perfectly balanced. The Corruptrix shook her long latex tresses, loving the sensation as her hair brushed against her heels. She strode to the mirror to view her new form.

From her head arose that mass of slick hair framing the perfectly blemish free pale skin of her face, past her eyes which slowly tainted as she gazed in the mirror. The sinful creature watching as all color was removed from her eyes as they turn to solid black without any features. Her face was perfectly symmetrical and her plump glossy lips concealed the dexterous tongue that was such a useful sexual tool. Her shapely body rapidly descended to the obscene breasts so prominent before her, their nipples erect and seeping the creamy black juice with its heavy aroma that she knew she would have a woman tasting soon enough. Her constrained waist so tight, threw her broad hips into contrast. Her engorged pussy and prominent clit were a pleasure to her. The creamy juice trickled from here too, showing the constant arousal within her that threatened to overwhelm even her new alien senses. Below her feet tapered into a very thin point.

The Corruptrix ran her clawed hands through her slick hair and smiled. She loved her glossy body, its skin as much a toy as the ridges and spikes in every orifice, but also sensitive to every sensation, making her hungry to consume a dozen women in sexual passion. Now was not the time to stand admiring her body. The Corruptrix was soon leaving the apartment, oblivious that it had been a Veronica that had entered. She was nothing like that woman, strong, but afraid to expose her true sexual needs. The Corruptrix stood a foot taller than that woman had and her whole body was shaped for receiving the pleasures it could. In minutes the Corruptrix was stepping into the street. As is the case with creatures that seem impossible to the ordinary citizen, she was totally unseen and able to strut unobserved, enjoying the occasional brush from someone passing. Of course the Corruptrix could make her body apparent to any her interest alighted upon. As she stopped at the edge of the sidewalk she saw a hooker becoming distracted, sniffing the air, her senses already zoning in on the rich nectar that the Corruptrix exuded, quickly becoming addicted to the scent and all that it offered. She began moving towards the Corruptrix who was pleased to see the tight leather hot pants and shiny black PVC boots she wore, so like the skin that would soon coat the hooker as she was corrupted. However, the Corruptrix saw more immediate prey. A young girl in a raincoat covering a local college’s skimpy uniform was bent over the open hood of her fancy German car.

The Corruptrix strutted to her, knowing she had to have this one, first to pleasure her, before she let her enjoy the full rewards of yielding to the parasite. The woman ducked out from the hood and looked around as if desperately seeking help. Then she seemed relieved that help had arrived. Anyone looking would have seen her talking to thin air, answering questions from some imaginary person, but Nicola could see the Corruptrix and heard her words, though she did not recognize that they sounded in her head rather than her ears. For speech was something that the Corruptrix no longer needed nor was she able to do accomplish with her new mouth and tongue.

“Thanks, yes I could do with some help, everyone seems too busy.” Nicola said. She swallowed; there was a heavy scent about this woman which was so good, so seductive.

<Show me what you think is wrong.> The Corruptrix’s words sounded inside Nicola’s mind and the girl felt they were the truth, the suggestion she had to obey.

Nicola turned back to the car engine and bent forward. She was a little surprised when she felt the woman’s fingers brush against her nose and her lips, but then she realized just how delightful it felt as the creamy black fluid glided along her skin and filled her every breath with the thick, erotic scent of the Corruptrix tainted nectar. She tried to turn back and engage with the provider of this nectar, but she felt herself held in place. The Corruptrix’s pussy was thrust against the small of her back. Nicola gave out a long sigh as pleasure slowly burned through her. She gasped as the Corruptrix stepped back a little. Nicola’s car was forgotten. Now, unthinking she followed the Corruptrix back along the sidewalk, her eyes seemed to widen as she gazed upon the true glossy form of the Corruptrix. She was unaware that soon she would be sharing the lovely form, a twin sister to the lovely girl who was once Veronica. Nicola was afraid of the form before her, yet something beckoned her to follow. This was the addiction that even now was started to overwhelm her senses and judgment.

Anyone paying a particular attention on that street may have seen a young college student walking, with a rather dazed expression, but with a purpose. The girl was heading towards a nearby apartment block, with a hooker following curiously behind. If they had looked especially carefully at the young girl’s raincoat they would have seen a small dark hole had melted through it, through her navy jacket and the white blouse below and that on her skin was a slick black area that looked like latex, and yet seemed somehow alive. The sinful parasite had taken hold and soon another Corruptrix would be born into this world and a new plague would be unleashed into the world.

To be continued???