The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sinful Parasite

Chapter 3 – Expectations

Veronica slipped from Nicola’s side and moved to stand next to the door. Nicola then reached out with her clawed hand to grasp its handle. Her glossy black hand, with its amazingly long nails, slowly turned the equally shiny black knob.

The room was then filled with a sharp bang and the door unexpectedly flew open as two figures in flat black full-body suits with strange masks upon their heads barged in. One of the two figures, a male judging by how his body filled out the suit, instantly began to fire shots from an unusual looking gun. Five shots were fired and five darts now stuck into Nicola’s body forcing the Corruptrix to stumble backwards in a daze.

The second of the two figures, this one female, was not as quick as her partner and within seconds Veronica had pounced upon her. The vile Corruptrix slammed up against the girl’s back as her pussy soon dripped with a new parasite, ready to tempt and taint a new host. The woman was helpless against the inhuman strength of the Corruptrix as long black claws sank quickly through her armored body suit and these claws then slid even more easily into the attacker’s modest breasts.

While one Corruptrix was on the attack, the other was trying to retreat. However, suddenly, retreat changed to attack as Nicola turned and pounced upon her assailant. Luckily Nicola’s thigh came in full contact with the stranger’s groin. The drugged Corruptrix fell rather limply to the ground but managed to pin her attacker. The man was not in much better shape than the drugged woman lying upon him. He desperately reached for his tranquilizer gun but it had fallen just out of range of his fingers. Nicola was almost too weak from the drugs to press her attack, but she somehow had just enough strength to slowly and weakly turn the male over and soon was straddling his ass.

Nearby, the masked woman cried out in horror as she felt the hard grinding against her body and looked around the room, desperately trying to find her partner and when she did her eyes widened in surprise. She could only look on in shock and fear as she watched the other strange woman grinding against him. She saw something glossy and black dripping from Nicola’s sex and onto her partner’s lower back, even as she felt something wet against her own. She knew they shouldn’t have tried to attack these two, but they had been only following orders.

A cry burst from her lungs as she felt the wetness grow, forced to watch the mirror of her own attack on her helpless partner. She frantically tried to move but Veronica was holding her down firmly. The man’s struggling was as just futile as her own. She let out another scream as she noticed the hands forming from the black ooze and enwrapping her partner’s chest. The cry deepened as she noticed the same evil, clawed hands working around her own breasts.

The female agent, Monique, continued to watch as her partner, Simon, was corrupted. She wanted so badly to close her eyes and wake up from this nightmare. But she couldn’t fight her curiosity and she continued to stare. She also thought of how her inquisitiveness had helped to cause this mess. She observed the fingers digging into the flesh of his chest just before the claws drove into her own. In this she was not as lucky as Simon; while his chest remained the same her breasts was soon ballooning to match the massive size of those of the other two Corruptrixes.

More hands slid out of the mass at Simon’s back and soon drove into his stomach and his thighs. Monique was soon adorned with the same and felt her ankles tightening as her waist shrunk. Yet all she noticed on Simon was his waist shrinking. She silently cursed being female, as her partner seemed to be getting off easy. This silent cursing grew stronger as a new hand emerged and slid between her legs. She watched as the hand clamped down between Simon’s legs and felt the same feeling at her own sex and then her world went black.