The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sinful Revenge

by Wesley Bracken

Prologue

Micah was not happy when the doorbell rang interrupting his research on a new invisibility spell. Micah was even unhappier when he saw that the people who were gracing my front porch tonight were Rod and four small college nerds. He did not know who they were, and did not particularly care. He may go to college there, but Micah completed most of his learning at home. And the fact that they were accompanied by Rod was even worse. Likely, something was awry, and he would most likely have to spend the rest of the evening resolving it. “What’s wrong Rod?” he asked.

“These five twerps would like you to cast a spell for them. They say that if you don’t, then they’ll haul you down to the police station.” Rod smirked. Micah could tell he found that amusing, considering that no jail cell could hold me for very long, and I’d likely disappear before it ever came to that. That meant there was something larger going on here. Since Rod could erase their memories if he so chose, I figured I might as well play along.

“Hmm...And what evidence do they have?”

“They say that they saw you change Arnold Kemplar into a toad.”

“Well, I guess I don’t have much choice. Come on in, and I’ll see what I can do.”

The group hesitantly wandered in, just beginning to realize that they may have gotten in over their heads, but Micah wasn’t about to let them back down now. He was going to teach them the penalties of trying to blackmail a wizard and his sidekick. Technically Rod was his apprentice, but they both preferred sidekick instead. Considering how quickly he progressed the few years prior, Micah was beginning to worry about whether or not Rod was going to be able to fully control his powers. He closed the door behind then and asked, “So what kind of spell are you looking for? I specialize in curses, but I have a wide variety to choose from, but from your gumption, I’d say you already have something in mind.”

Timidly, one of them stepped forward, Peter, if I remember right. He answered, “We want revenge. On these guys.” He handed Micah five plastic bags, each containing a photo and a sample of hair. They were nothing if not thorough. The five pictures all showed fairly athletic men in their twenties. Rod looked over his shoulder and said, “Targeting the football team eh?” “Of course,” Micah thought, “Nerds always want revenge on the football team. The envy of a nerd is matched only by the athlete’s vanity. They’re all idiotic.”

“Ok...but first I need to know a few more specifics.” I he said after studying the photos. He tore a few pages out of a nearby notebook, and gathered a few scattered pens. “I’ll need each of you to pick one of these fellows here, write down what exactly you would like to happen to them, and then I’ll need a few drops of your blood on the sheet.”

“Our blood? Why?” The smallest one stammered, Bryce I believe.

“Well, I have to have some sort of connection to your hatred. That’s what fuels revenge after all. And I don’t hate these people, so your blood will have to do.” I passed out the sheets and then told Rod to go down to the basement and fetch the ceremonial blood knife.

One of the nerds, Evan, piped up and said, “No way are you getting my blood. You might use it on a spell against us.”

Micah turned towards him, “Of course I’m using you fools in the spell. You’re the ones with the motivation that can move it. You think I care about some stupid football team?”

“Hey, these guys are jerks!” A different one said, Orson I believe, “Are you defending them?” He was shorter and wider than me, but he still got as close to my face as he could, attempting to look intimidating.

Micah laughed, “Are you threatening me? Your little plot of blackmail is cute certainly, but I could disintegrate your right here with a thought and an incantation. I’m helping you five out of the good of my own heart. So if I could get your requests and your blood, I’d like you to be out of my hair as soon as possible.”

“I’m not sure this is such a good idea guys,” Evan said.

“I don’t think you have much of a choice but to follow through. I will have a request, and I will have your blood, whether it be by force or not. I have agreed to your request for revenge, and you will hold up your end of the contract.”

They all looked fearfully from one to another, and then scribbled down a few lines on the sheets. When Rod got back, he pricked each of them, squeezed their blood onto the sheets, placed them in their respective bags, and then ushered them out the door. Micah told them that they could expect results the day after next, Thursday, and he would contact them Friday for a follow up. After gathering up the papers and the bags, Micah turned to Rod and asked, “Is there any particular reason you felt that this intrusion was necessary?”

“One of them were resistant to mind wipes, so I figured you should handle it.”

“I see. Well, I think I know just the thing for those twerps, and the football team they are so resolute on destroying. I should have everything so I can finish by tomorrow evening.”

He sat down to look at the sheets, and the childish curses they had devised for their alleged tormentors. Of course, they didn’t know that the spell he had in mind, at least after some modification. “Such pitiful curses,” he thought, “a waste of my talents really, but I will fulfill them none the less. And they would certainly be in for a surprise come Thursday. Quite a surprise indeed.” Micah handed Rod a list of ingredients and the bags, “Start boiling these in holy water. I’ll be down after I change.”

“What exactly are you planning?”

“Why, to exact their revenge of course, but they should have thought about the burden revenge places upon their souls. So I will place the burden for them. I’m planning an old pagan curse my Grandmother taught me. Very potent, but the person who casts it receives a piece of the revenge they enact as well, in proportion to the sin they hold within their own souls.”

“Which means what exactly?”

Micah sighed. Rod may be talented, but he wasn’t exactly knowledgeable about the intricacies of spells. “Basically, those nerds are about to get a massive dose of ‘what comes around, goes around,’ courtesy of Micah the Magnificent.”

Rod nodded, and then asked, “But what about their redemption?”

“I think we’ll handle that at the Friday follow up session.” Micah said, and then went upstairs to change.

After a shower and donning his robe, Micah met Rod downstairs in the basement, stirring the boiling cauldron. I walked over to where he had placed the bags and the matching sheets, and tried to decide whom to start with. After a moment of consideration, he picked up Evan’s sheet. “He had been so worried about the state of his blood, I may as well get him done first.” he thought. The sheet said that Evan wanted George Grisham to become a 400-pound glutton. “Probably envious of his muscles,” he thought, “but I have feeling that as much as George is going to enjoy his new body, Evan might like it even more.”