The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sinful Revenge

by Wesley Bracken

Chapter 1 ~ A Taste of Gluttony

Evan didn’t like that wizard one bit, but as he sat in Biology looking at George’s toned muscles, he felt the old anger rising in him again. He’d seen the way George treated himself. He was a pig. He ate no vegetables, tons of fat, and drank four or five beers every night, yet nothing covered his ripped six-pack. Coming from a childhood of weight-watching and excruciating diets, Evan wanted George to know the pain of ridicule because of one’s weight. That’s why he was training to be a nutritionist; hopefully he could get rid of obesity once and for all, so no kid would have to go thorough what he did. But people like George deserved to be fat. They deserved to be ridiculed for their poor diet. But all that would change tomorrow. In the morning, George would be a 400-pound hog with no control over his gluttony. He wished he could be there to see his shocked face, but imagining it was almost as good.

As the professor finished up the lesson, Evan rounded off his daily notes, and then packed up. It was the last class of the day, and he wanted to see how the other guys were doing. They had decided to head over to the football field to watch the last practice any of those five would have.

He ran into Bryce in the hallway, a black eye still fresh on his face, “Who was it this time?” Evan asked as they walked towards the normal meeting place.

“Kenneth. He ‘accidentally’ swung his hand into my face. Apparently, I’m so short he didn’t see me there.” Evan saw a tear well up in his friend’s normal eye, but he knew better than to comment on it. Bryce preferred to suffer in solitude. “I’m just glad Sam’s gonna get it tomorrow. Let’s see how he likes getting picked on and beaten up.”

“Yeah, we’ll see. They’re all gonna get it.”

The walked out into the sunlit quad, and started off towards the stadium. Orson was already there on one of the upper levels, watching the team warm up. Bryce and Evan sat next to him and waited for Peter and Daniel to arrive. They sat in relative silence, and when Peter and Daniel sat down next to them, they didn’t speak either. They all just watched their targets, eagerly anticipating the next day’s change. Evan watched George sprint down the field, ball in hand, and imagined him waddling between the refrigerator and the couch. “How sweet revenge is,” he thought.

They all got bored before the practice finished and set off on their separate ways. Evan went back to his dorm room, and got into some gym clothes, looking at his body before he left. He wasn’t unattractive by any measure, but there was still that last bit of gut he couldn’t get rid of no matter how he tried. Cursed with a slow metabolism, he had been the fat kid most of his life, until he resolved to end it in high school. He’d changed a lot since then, but he’d never been able to measure up to George.

After working out in the gym for an hour, he headed back to his room to do a little studying before he went to sleep, but organic chemistry couldn’t hold his attention. All he could think about was how great it would be to finally see George get his comeuppance. He turned in early, eagerly anticipating his first taste of revenge.

Evan startled awake, and looked around the room for a moment, unsure of where he was. It seemed like he should be in a dorm room, but that didn’t make any sense. He’d never been to college. He got a job at the local bakery right out of school. Cooking was his passion, especially when he could cook for people who loved to eat.

He heaved himself up, and staggered into the bathroom. After taking a piss, he took stock in the mirror. For some reason, he kept thinking things had been different. He had been thin, and pretty muscular, but he hadn’t been thin in years. He wasn’t exactly fat, but at 230 pounds with a healthy gut, he was definitely husky, not that there was anything wrong with that. The fatter the better he thought. Any man without a little fat on him was a waste of space.

He passed his unease off as a lingering dream and back in his bedroom he got on his uniform, then went out into the still black morning. Climbing into his car, he drove over to Kathy’s Bakery so he could get help with the baking before the morning rush. His famous doughnuts were known city wide, and some people would travel miles out of their way to get one. Everyone at the bakery knew how to make them, but he still liked to supervise and help out. He pulled into a spot at the back of the parking lot, and headed over to the small bakery. Kathy was in the front of the store, wiping down tables for the first customers. “Hey Evan,” she said, “How are you doing this morning?”

“Same old, same old,” he replied, “So who’s working today?”

“Donald, Michelle, Gary and Larissa. They’re in the back finishing the morning goods. Would you mind running the register today? Fran’s sick, and no one else is trained but you and me.”

“I can do that,” Evan replied, a bit grudgingly. Register wasn’t all that bad, but he’d rather be baking. “At least I’ll get a good look at the fat businessmen on their way to work.” he thought, and then stopped himself, unsure that he should be thinking something like that. He was gay, wasn’t he? Why did he suddenly think he was straight? He passed it off as unease from the dream he had, and headed back to the safe to pick up a till, admiring Donald’s overhanging gut on the way as he was mixing some dough. Evan had had a crush on him ever since he had started working there six months ago, and as his waistline steadily increased, which is usually the case for bakers, Evan was having a hard time not staring at Donald as he worked. He probably wasn’t quite 300 pounds yet, but with a little encouragement, Evan was hoping to see him even fatter. He opened the safe and pulled out one hundred bucks, marking the deduction in the account book, and then headed out to the front again. Michelle was unloading the first batch onto the racks, and just in time for opening. After booting the register, it was time to open the doors, and business was good for the first few hours. A steady stream of men and women came in for breakfast, usually to go, and Evan knew most of them by face, and all of them knew, and complimented him on his work. As much as he disliked working the register, he did love getting compliments on his baking.

It was about nine-thirty when a new customer walked into the shop. Evan’s mouth dropped open at the sight the massive man as he squeezed into the shop. He tried his best to memorize every detail of that body for a later jack-off session. A full beard covering cascading chins, at least three if not more, leading to the fullest man-tits he had ever seen, stretching the t-shirt he wore tight enough to get a glimpse of the large pert nipples beneath. Below that a massive apron that overhung his waist by at least six inches, if not closer to a foot, descending just enough that Evan could just barely see the belly poking out the bottom. His arms jiggled, his hands like overstuffed sausages. He could imagine himself sucking on every single one of those for hours, licking every inch of that fantastic gut. He wished the man would turn around so he could get a glimpse of his ass. If his massive thighs were any indication, it was a beauty. He lumbered up to the register, Evan’s eyes glued to his body the entire time, staring unabashed. “You ok buddy?” the guy said, and Evan felt his cheeks redden.

“Oh sorry about that...I was miles away.” Evan stammered, “What can I get you?”

The man rattled off his order, but Evan was distracted by the thought of suckling on those massive tits. “Did you get that?” the man asked when Evan didn’t respond.

“Oh sorry. Tell me again.”

The man grinned, “On second thought, make that order ‘for here’. I’d like a baker’s dozen of your doughnuts. One chocolate bar, two maple bars, one twist, two glazed, one chocolate with sprinkles, one cinnamon sugar, one powdered sugar, two of those frosted and jelly filled ones, and two custard éclairs.”

Evan finished scribbling the order down, and then went about collecting the order in a box, before he’d realized the man wanted them for here, “Do you mind a box? I’m not sure we have a plate that can fit all of these...”

“A box would be fine,” The man said.

Evan brought the selection and put in on the counter, then rang the man up. “I hope you enjoy these, they’re my own personal recipes.”

“Oh? Are you a baker?”

“Yeah, I want to open my own place eventually, but this is good for now.”

The man paid with cash, and Evan gave him his change, then he went as sat down at one of the tables scattered around, facing Evan at the register. He opened the box, and looked at his selection like a fine connoisseur, and finally picked up an éclair, and eyes right on Evan, slowly took a huge bite out of it. If Evan wasn’t hard enough before, this new show almost made him cum in his pants. He was mesmerized by this massive, beautiful man and his erotically charged gluttony. He watched the man lick the custard off his lips sensually, and then take a vicious bite out of maple bar, never taking his eyes off of Evan, and Evan watching him the entire time, rubbing his cock through his jeans. When he had finished licking his fingers clean, the man said, “Like what you see Boy?”

Evan could only nod, and take a gulp.

“You want to feed me one? You do, don’t you? You want to feel this belly of mine don’t ya? Yeah, I know your type.” The man picked up the box, and headed into the bathroom, winking at Evan as the door shut behind him.

Unable to resist it anymore, he called back, “Hey, Kat! Could you man the register for a sec? I gotta take care of business.”

Kathy yelled a yes back, and Evan took off for the bathroom, a single occupancy with a locking door. The man was already sitting on the toilet, his shirt off, an éclair in his hand. He held it out to Evan, and said, “Well, come on then. You know you want to.”

Evan approached, letting his rock hard cock out in the process and throwing his apron on the floor. “I could get fired for this you know,” he said, but started rubbing the man’s massive gut anyway. It was harrier than he expected, not that he minded.

The man laughed, and then forced the éclair into Evan’s mouth. “Shut up and feed me Boy.”

Evan lowered the other end into the man’s mouth, and the both started eating away at it, their lips meeting in a warm mash of pastry, custard and spit that drove Evan mad. He couldn’t stop running his hands all over the man’s body. Kneading his massive tits like they were warm, just risen dough.

When the éclair was gone, and they had licked the remnants of each other’s face, the man asked, “You want some more of that boy?”

“Oh god do I.” He buried his face into the man’s massive gut, reveling in the soft flesh that surrounded him.

“When do you get off today?”

“At ten, in about fifteen minutes.”

“I can wait that long. You should get back out there so you don’t get fired. Can’t have my little baker boy jobless now can I?”

Evan quickly put his apron back on, wiped off his face, and headed back to relieve Kathy. The store was still empty luckily. Kathy went back to supervise the bakers, and the man came out of the restroom a minute later.

“I didn’t even get your name. I’m Evan,” he said, as the man sat back down, eating another doughnut.

“George Grisham,” the man said, and slowly stuffed half a doughnut into his waiting mouth.

The name seemed to resonate with Evan for some reason, as though the name had been in his dream too, but that was nonsense. It was just a case of déjà vu. The clock read five till ten, and he called back, “Kathy? Is it all right if I take off a little bit early?”

She said it was fine, and after she came up front to man the register, he stripped the till back to 100 dollars, deposited the rest in the safe, and when he came back, the man was gone. He hurried outside, and saw him down the walkway in front of a store window, the doughnut box in hand, another one halfway finished. “I picked up a few more for the road.” George said, and then led Evan towards his waiting truck.

“But I have my car over there. Someone might think it’s suspicious if I leave it here.”

George turned around, got up close to him, and traced Evan’s lips with the remaining morsel, before depositing it into his mouth, “Do you really care?” he asked.

Evan lunged in and kissed him, doughnut still in his mouth and then followed the man to his truck.

Before he started the engine, George pulled out his cell phone and placed a call, while Evan explored his massive belly further.

“Hey Sally, this is George...Yeah, I’m still coming today, but I have an unexpected guest. Could you increase the spread?...I know its short notice...Greg can handle it, he’s fantastic in the kitchen...Yeah, I can wait another hour...Thanks Sally, see you soon.”

He hung up and turned towards Evan, who was still rubbing George’s gut. “Well, Boy, we have an hour to kill, and all these doughnut that need eating.” He opened up the box and Evan saw that it was packed full of pastry. “How do you propose we resolve this?”

“I think I know a few places we could keep these.” Evan said as he grabbed a cinnamon twist and shoved it into George’s mouth. They began alternating their feeding, sometimes breaking the rhythm to make out, their lips and cheeks covered with sugar and frosting. Evan had never been so hot for a man his entire life, as though George fulfilled every gluttonous fantasy he had ever had, but was too frightened to actually do it. And there was something else too. For the other men he had been with, he had usually been on the top, feeding them, encouraging them, but with George, he was completely submissive. Even as he began to reach the bursting point, every time he told himself that éclair or that doughnut was the last one, he would willingly open up his mouth and receive another at one word from George. His cock had never been so hand in his entire life. Eventually, they both depleted the box, and Evan lay back, gasping for breath and holding his stomach.

George laughed, “Looks like my new Boy isn’t used to being stuffed.” He bent over and kissed him, licking the last bit of frosting from his lips, “I think that’s something we’ll have to fix.” With that, he started the car, and they drove across town to a neighborhood Evan didn’t recognize, George massaging his gut at every red light. The massaging helped relieve his aching gut a little. He almost felt like he would be able to eat again in a few days. But when George pulled up into a “reserved” spot in front of an all you can eat buffet, Evan felt an ominous feeling growing in the pit of his stomach.

“What are we doing here?” he asked.

“We’re going to have lunch, my Boy. I own this chain of restaurants, and I come here often.” He winked, got out and went around to Evan’s side.

“But I don’t think I can eat anymore food...”

“Lesson number one,” George said as he helped Evan down from the cab, “is to never think. Just eat. I won’t steer you wrong. Do you trust me?”

Evan nodded, and together they waddled through the front door of the restaurant, where a woman was standing behind a desk, sending people off to their tables. “Morning Sally. Are you guys ready for us?”

“Sure George, just finished, even with your last second addition.” She winked at Evan, “It’s all in the back room, as you prefer.”

“Thanks again Sally,” George led Evan to the back of the restaurant and through a door. Inside was the largest collection of desserts Evan had ever seen.

“All of this is for the two of us?” he said, eyes bulging at the size of the spread, “I can’t eat that much food.”

George came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him, burying him in his flab, massaging Evan’s belly, making him moan. “I told you before. Don’t think, just eat.” George led him over to the table, picked up a slice of chocolate cake, and put it up to Evan’s mouth. He knew he shouldn’t eat it, but he couldn’t resist it. He took a big bite, and then another, and before he knew it, the piece was gone, and his cock was pushing up into his belly. “Yeah, that’s a good boy. Eat for your Daddy.” George brought another piece of cake to his lips and he scarfed that down too, sucking on George’s chocolate covered fingers as well. Unable to resist, Evan picked up a bear claw and began chewing on that as well, all while George kept massaging his gut, and stripped out of his clothes.

With his boy eating contentedly, George dug into the buffet as well, devouring an entire cherry pie, while Evan watched, eating two dozen cookies and rubbing his Daddy’s gut. Then George took another piece of cake and smeared it all over his gut, and rubbed Evan’s face in it. He loved the feel of the rich cake and frosting and the hair mixing together. He began licking it off, unable to stop himself, and when George topped it all off with half a bowl of whipped cream, he ate that too, slowly working his way down to his Daddy’s dick, poking out from his fat. George spread chocolate sauce all around beneath his gut, and Evan dived into it, lapping at the sweet nectar dripping down, and eventually finding the massive rock hard dick, started sucking on that. It was so big, that even though several inches were burring in fat, Evan still couldn’t take it all. His stomach was full to capacity, but he didn’t care anymore. All he wanted to do was serve this man, his Daddy, feed and be fed, grow and encourage. He wanted that dick so bad, just sucking on it made him want to blow a load.

George told him to take off his clothes and then lay back on the tile. After he did, Evan’s cock pointing straight up to the ceiling, George began slathering him with a bowl of ice cream, the cold refreshing against his hot feverish skin. The George began licking it off of him while he lowered his cock back into Evan’s mouth so he could continue sucking, They sixty-nined for a while, each one tasting a wonderful mixture of ice cream, chocolate and precum, before George hauled him up, pushed him back onto the table and lifted his legs up into the air. After greasing his asshole with some butter, George shoved his dick up Evan’s hole, muffling his moans with pieces of apple pie, chocolate chip cookies and huge handfuls of cake, rubbing the remnants all over Evan’s body, which Evan used to lube his cock, lost in the throes of gluttonous desire. With a yell, George shot a massive load up Evan’s ass, while with a muffled moan, he shot cum all over his chest, both of them scooping it up and shoving it into their mouths with whatever dessert they could grab.

After George pulled out, they both laid on the tile floor, licking each other’s bodies clean in the after glow, Evan had never felt so full and so hungry at the same time. He dove into his Daddy’s belly, cleaning it with a gusto he had never felt for another man. He wanted this man to be happy, he wanted his cock up his ass, he wanted to feed him and be stuffed so full that he couldn’t move, and then eat some more.

When they were more or less clean, the meager remains of the table scattered across the floor, Evan happily suckling on his Daddy’s tit, wishing it would fill him full of milky cream, George said, “I have a job proposition for you, Evan.”

“Anything Daddy.” Evan moaned, and then went back to rubbing his face into George’s chest.

“I want you to be my private pastry chef. You will live at my mansion, cook in the morning and then we will stuff ourselves for the rest of the day. All of your needs will be provided for; all I ask for in return is your absolute loyalty.”

“It sounds like a dream come true.” Evan said, and then kissed his new partner deeply.

When they were done, George said, “Well, then I guess we should get you moved in then.”

Evan nodded, and after they donned their clothes, they left, Evan hanging onto the arm of the man who had taught him the pleasures of gluttony.