The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SINtendo Whee! — Avatars

It was a quiet Saturday afternoon and after a month of being lectured and told to never turn that game system on again, Kevin was just plain bored. Nobody was home, he was alone, therefore how could he ever get into trouble just turning the system on, only for a little while.

Looking around the house, as though suddenly suspicious that his family may have actually remained and were simply hiding somewhere to jump out and catch him should temptation prove too much, Kevin made his way over by the television.

There it sat, covered in a thin layer of dust since the last episode involving a trivia game. Nobody had spoken about the incident for some time and Kevin knew, at least in that case, it wasn’t his fault. His uncle was the one his father wanted to kill for what had happened. After all, he was the one who sent an adult gaming system to a teenager without ever even considering the consequences.

He wouldn’t even play a game, Kevin told himself. He’d just turn it on and check out some of the utilities, the stuff that came with the system on the built-in hard drive. No harm could possibly come from that, could it?

Flipping on the television and powering up the SINtendo Whee, Kevin sat down on the floor with the controller in hand. Just for a little while, nothing serious, just some general looking around, to see what features he may have missed the first time he turned it on, he told himself.

“Welcome to SINtendo Whee, the most advanced AI gaming system on the planet.”

Kevin watched the opening title flash across the screen, the lava-lamp background oozing color across the large flat-screen TV. There were just so many memories that screen brought back. From the very first day with his best friends Daniel and Jessica, this game system had allowed Kevin to experience some real interactivity.

He grinned, visualizing all the fun he had showing Jessica to be the real teenage slut she’d been ever since. Although the effects wore off after a few hours, and mostly all their personalities returned to normal, Jessica had remained the most changed of all of them.

She no longer spoke to Kevin at school, probably the embarrassment of begging him to make her pregnant in order to win a game. That would certainly be expected, he thought now. But she’d also started dating Daniel for a while and from what Daniel said, she seemed to have gotten some pretty kinky notions in her mind about sex.

Although Kevin now knew his friend may have been embellishing, he told stories of Jessica, cute blonde cheerleader Jessica, asking him to treat her like a mind slave. She liked to call him master and act as though she could no longer control herself. There was just something so hot about being controlled or manipulated that the girl never had recovered from.

And it all started here, Kevin thought, looking at the welcome screen. He noticed a small icon down in the corner of the screen he’d never seen before. Scrolling the selector down to it, Kevin noticed it said S.A.U.C.E.

“Huh? Wonder what that means?” He said to an empty room, hitting the start button and selecting the icon.

On the screen, the lava-lamp shifting color pattern faded and several large boxes came up, one showing a blank silhouette of a generic person, another showing features like height, clothing, character, and more. The final box at the top of the screen answered the boy’s question of what S.A.U.C.E. stood for.

“Welcome to the SINtendo Avatar Utility Creation Experience.” The game announced. “Using this utility you can create and enhance custom avatars for use in select games and on your game selection screen. Do you wish to create a custom avatar now?”

“This sounds like fun, and certainly fun I won’t get in trouble for.” Kevin said to himself.

Looking around and settling his back against the coffee table, Kevin relaxed and pressed the start button, selecting yes from the options on screen.

“SINtendo Avatar Utility Creation Experience initiated, please select qualities you are interested in using for the creation of your avatars, or if you wish, please scan in existing photos to modify and use for your avatars.”

“No way, I can scan in pictures, that’s so cool.” Kevin said, selecting that option immediately.

The box on screen with the darkened silhouette changed to read ‘Awaiting Scan’.

Suddenly there was a hiss and the sound of tiny motorized doors opening. Kevin looked at the main game console and watched as one side of the cube opened up, folding down to reveal a compact scanner built right into the side of the unit.

“This is so cool.” He repeated, looking around and noticing his yearbook sitting on the coffee table.

Quickly, he flipped through the pages of his book, wondering who he’d use as his avatar image. There were so many possibilities, he realized looking at page after page of full-color photos taken at events all during the recent school year. One thing was certain, it would be a female. He knew that almost as soon as he’d seen the avatar creation utility. Why make his avatar look just like him when he could have more fun messing around with images of hot girls?

“Now this is a definite choice,” Kevin said, carefully tearing out the picture of Denise Williams.

Denise was not only one of the hottest seniors in school but also the most conservative. She frustrated many a boy with her goody goody attitude and high moralistic objections to being looked at as a sexual object. Using her picture for this fun would be very satisfying.

Now who else, Kevin questioned? There had to be someone else so he could have a couple of options for avatars in future games. Oh well, he thought, turning the page in his yearbook and seeing Jessica posing in her cheerleading outfit, why not?

Taking the two carefully torn out pictures over by the television, Kevin fed them into the small flip-out scanner and listened as the small gaming console hummed to life. It made buzzing noises and flashed several multi-spectrum lights as it processed the images. In no time, the images had fallen out onto the floor and the small scanner closed back into the main console, the TV showing the ‘Loading Images’ screen.

The first girl to pop up on screen was Denise, looking exactly like her photo, and easily just as enticing to Kevin as he studied her curvy form. Denise was the dream of many boys, pure and virginal, yet hot and so tempting. Her outfit really did little for the imagination in the picture, however even under the sweater and baggy jeans, you could tell she had a decent size chest and mature hips. Her legs, although rarely seen, Kevin knew were outstanding. Her long red hair was something nobody ignored and she couldn’t hide all that well.

“Do you wish to modify image?”

Kevin was shaken out of his staring by the game system asking him a question. For a moment or two he stared at Denise, loving the sweet look in her eyes. She really was a captivating girl.

Did he want to modify the image, yeah why not, Kevin thought? He scrolled over to ‘Yes’ and pressed start. The screen brightened to confirm his selection and the box with features he’d noticed earlier also brightened and became available for use.

“Please use the characteristics in the selection box to make your modifications. When done select ‘Finish’ from the options at the top of the screen. To move on to remaining avatar pictures select ‘Next Image’ from the options at the bottom of the screen. Thank you for choosing SINtendo Whee!”

Kevin looked over the options he could use to modify Denise’s image. There were many of them, from hair color to clothing style and everything in between. This really was a fun and innocent way to fight the boredom of a lonely Saturday afternoon.

“Okay,” Kevin said, cracking his knuckles. “Let’s get right to it.”

Denise was very beautiful, but really those clothes were all wrong for an avatar, the boy thought grinning. An avatar needs to be sexy and stimulating to look at. He selected clothing from the menu options and noticed a new list appear. He could choose from pre-selected outfits, tops, bottoms, underwear, hats, piercings, pretty much everything one could think of to enhance the female form. This was going to be quite fun, he thought.

He scrolled through many of the options, finally getting a headache as he realized this could take forever. Deciding to make things simple, he chose ‘Pre-selected Outfits’ and waited for the brief loading to finish. Soon the screen was filled with more than a dozen outfits. There was a cheerleader outfit, a biker outfit, a goth girl outfit, a business suit, a nurses outfit, and many more typical styles of clothing. One thing Kevin noticed immediately was that all the clothing styles had one thing in common. Regardless of whether they were revealing or not, every last one seemed to be a fetish extreme version of a normal outfit. Good old SINtendo Whee, Kevin thought smiling. Whoever designed this knew exactly what the consumer would want.

Looking over the outfits, Kevin had to take a closer look at the Goth clothing. Selecting it, the screen zoomed in, allowing an up-close and revealing image of some great black tops and bottoms that really added an extremely hot bad girl image when contrasted with the ever-smiling conservative girl on the opposite side of the TV.

“That’s what we need for you Denise.” Kevin said, biting his lower lip as he selected the clothing and chose ‘Apply to avatar’ from the options at the bottom of the screen.

As the processing image screen came up, Kevin had no idea what to expect, but he certainly wasn’t expecting what he saw next. The image of Denise reloaded and now she looked completely different. Her face still bore the same innocent smile and bright eyes, but now her long red hair draped down over bare shoulders, just a few strands of it cascading down into generous cleavage that rose above a tight-fitting black leather corset. Her midriff was bare and exposed a cute flat tummy. Below that, Kevin could see the most naked view of her legs he’d ever seen in his life, her tiny leather skirt wrapped firmly around her upper thighs. The graphic representation was just so perfect, he thought, actually having to hide a stirring that was beginning in his pants.

“What next?” Kevin asked himself, studying the girl. He realized any real goth girl would be naturally pale, so scrolling over to the ‘Skin Tone’ option, Kevin selected three shades paler than Denise currently looked.

This time, after the image reloaded, Kevin saw a real goth version of Denise. Her red hair seemed that much more striking on perfectly pale, milky white skin. And to look at that bulging bust, so creamy and exposed above the dark leather corset, he could feel his heart race. This was how she was meant to look, he thought smiling. If only the guys at school could see her now.

Looking back at the available options, Kevin decided to go back into the clothing options where it said ‘Piercings’. Although he wasn’t much for large amounts of piercings on a girl, he did feel that the virginal looking Denise really needed a few basic ones to compliment the new goth image. After all, he thought, she doesn’t even have her ears pierced in real life.

Kevin was discreet and careful in his placement of piercings for the avatar. He gave Denise a curved line of three piercings for each ear and a nice stud for her belly button. When all was done, the image looked further and further from the good girl he’d lusted over in school. He was really beginning to have a hard time remembering how the picture started out, studying the hot young goth girl on the screen.

Something was missing, he thought, just one minor little feature. Then Kevin noticed the options called ‘Body Manipulation’. That’s what I’m forgetting, Kevin thought, his hands almost nervous with anticipation as he opened up the selections for body and build.

There was very little Kevin thought he really wanted changed about the girl looking back at him from the screen. She already looked really hot and he couldn’t imagine how much hotter he could make her, but one option clearly jumped out at him. Being a normal red-blooded male, how could he possibly not enhance her bust size?

“Let’s see,” Kevin pondered happily. “I don’t think E-cups will be too terribly large on her.” He snickered, just imagining the cute young innocent girl with giant milky white tits that would most likely bulge obscenely out over the top of her already straining corset. Scrolling down to the Apply button, Kevin lay the controller down to better enjoy this new version of Denise.

As the ‘image loading’ scene faded, a goth vixen of unmatched lust appeared on the screen where Denise Williams had been before. If Kevin looked hard enough into the eyes and face, he could still see the pure girl who had been the dream of every boy in high school. Her bright eyes and innocent smile did nothing, however, to prevent his pants from tenting quite proudly at her two massive orbs, barely contained within the leather top he’d selected earlier. The corset only made them look that much larger, rising up like stimulating dough just begging to be released into the open.

“Holy shit, this is so damn cool.” Kevin said, a permanent grin plastered over his face.

Looking back at the options, Kevin nearly ignored one last little adjustment but stopped from continuing on to the next image when he realized how nice it would compliment Denise now.

Tattoos, Kevin thought. He needed to at least add a little tramp stamp to his avatar creation. Using the rotate tool, Kevin rotated the image of Denise around so he could see her lower back.

Hmm... he thought, that’s strange. When he rotated the image of Denise, he clearly saw the hint of a mole on her back. Now not many guys were fortunate enough to have seen her back, but Kevin once saw her in Gym playing volley ball. The confusion was really simple. Kevin knew for a fact that the real Denise Williams actually did have a small mole on the lower part of her back. But how did the game system know that, he questioned? He’d only fed it a picture of her front half.

Letting thoughts over how the SINtendo Whee performed the miracles it did, Kevin scrolled through the tattoo options and selected a small and very slutty looking winged devil tattoo. It was just trampy enough and dark black so it only enhanced the look of Denise’s pale skin and generous curves. Applying it, the excited teenager could hardly believe how different the girl looked. She really did look like her own slutty goth twin, although one who’d clearly had a more generous blessing in the chest department.

Taking one last look at the sexy redhead from school, Kevin sighed and decided it was time to move on to a more familiar girl, Jessica. Navigating over to the ‘Next Image’ option, Kevin pressed the start button and waited for it to load.

Jessica was not only a close friend who he already knew intimately, she was one sexy girl. Her cheerleading outfit left little to the imagination, no doubt accounting for just how good the football team did. Even other schools were jealous of the two piece midriff-baring uniforms Kevin’s high school used. As soon as the blonde cutie was on screen, Kevin knew what he was going to alter about her.

If there was one thing that didn’t apply to Jessica, even since her previous experience with the SINtendo Whee, it was that in no way was she an airhead. The girl was smart, even now that she seemed to have domination fantasies. She was still an intelligent girl.

The image Kevin saw when he looked at the screen though was a blonde cheerleader with just the hint of a pout, something she must’ve been reacting to when the yearbook staff took the photo. He knew he was going to make his Jessica avatar a big-boobed blonde airhead who looked purely devoted to sex and nothing more. Cheerleaders were great, he thought, but bimbo cheerleaders were much more interesting to use as avatars.

Having gotten used to the navigation menu, Kevin zipped through the selection process. First he passed right by the clothing options, after all Jessica made that choice easy by already dressing incredibly sexy. So the first option he selected was Body Manipulation. He saw the adjustable bust size and had to calm himself before going on.

Cracking his knuckles and taking one last look at the same girl he’d screwed silly the last time she was in his house, he imagined what he could turn her into. It was just too much not to be excited over. He thought for a moment and wondered if there were really such thing as J-cup tits. He pictured in his head something huge, giant slightly droopy mammaries that no male could ignore. He could just picture Jessica with tits so large her cheerleading top barely covered anything. He could already imagine her nipples hard and pointy sticking out from the fabric.

Selecting the option he felt most matched his imagination, Kevin quickly hit apply and waited. He wasn’t sure how she’d look as the game didn’t allow for cup selections above F. It only said Largest size, so he hoped it was close to his imaginings. He was quite pleased when the image reloaded, in fact one part of Kevin was much more pleased than the rest of him.

Having to shift how he sat to relieve the excruciating pressure his pants were experiencing, Kevin soaked in the image of Jessica, a cute high school cheerleader with breasts the size of watermelons. She looked like the most pornographic version of herself he’d ever seen, but he was far from finished. No, Kevin thought, he needed her to be a real bimbo and that might take a little more work.

Looking at the body options, Kevin selected hips and using his controller clicked on ‘Wide’.

In a matter of seconds a new much curvier Jessica appeared on screen. If not for the face and hair, and the simple fact that he knew her, Kevin easily thought this girl could pass for Jessica Rabbit, a fictional yet quite enticing female form. He gripped the controller tightly, his eyes not wanting to leave dear sweet Jessica, the avatar barely able to keep decent as her cheerleading skirt was stretched up over her hips and her tits appeared to be contained by not much more than a band of fabric featuring his school mascot.

After several moments of staring, Kevin realized something was missing. Sure, he thought, Jessica’s avatar looked basically like a bimbo, but her eyes still looked far too intelligent to really be a ditz. And that’s what he wanted, the boy thought, he wanted a real live ditzy airhead, a girl nobody would question as having an ounce of thinking power left in her overly sexed up body.

Selecting the Mind option, Kevin knew it was pretty bad of him to think of girls this way, but it was just a game, no harm could come from messing around with pictures on a screen.

Looking at the options for the mind of his avatar, Kevin noticed one that stuck out above the others. There was Smart, Sharp, Quick, Average, Below Average, Slow, and Dim. He didn’t even hesitate and selected Dim, after all he wanted a dim-witted bimbo, not some rocket scientist dressed as a cheerleader. Clicking on the apply button, Kevin watched as the image reloaded, this time showing Jessica with a cute and completely vapid look on her face. It really was amazing, Kevin thought, how well the graphics were. He could almost picture the real Jessica giving him such a completely dumb look.

“I really believe I’m just about done with you.” Kevin said, feeling like taking some time to himself. He was so turned on by this avatar utility, he almost felt he wouldn’t be able to stand up.

Right as Kevin was about to go to the Finish option and turn the SINtendo Whee off before his parents or sister got back home, the phone on the table near the couch began blaring.

Laying the controller down, Kevin slid his way over on the carpet, not feeling much like trying to walk with his erection as it was. Still looking up at the slutty bimbo on the screen Kevin picked up the handset.

“Er... Hello?”

“Kevin, you’re doing something again, aren’t you?”

He couldn’t believe the shock of hearing her voice, almost as though the image on the screen had come to life and was telling him off for what he’d been messing around with.

“um... Jessica? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You know damn well what I mean. You’re using that video game thing again aren’t you?”

Kevin felt nervous and looked around as though maybe she were calling from inside the house. “What... How did you know that, where are you?”

“I’m at home you idiot. But just ten minutes ago, my whole body began tingling really strangely, you know kinda like it did that day at your house. Now what the hell are you doing, because I’m really feeling strange?”

Kevin couldn’t believe the power of this game system. It really was interactive if it could somehow interact with Jessica all the way across town. He hesitated, wondering what to tell the girl.

“I was just creating avatars, nothing serious.” He finally muttered, his defensive tone doing nothing to help his case.

“Just stop whatever you were doing and put that stupid console away, I can’t believe your parents even let you keep it. You do realize how fucked up my life is because of that, don’t you?”

Kevin felt his erection subsiding, Jessica really knew how to kill the mood. He grumbled an apology and sighed into the phone. “Okay fine, I’ll turn it off, I was about to anyway.”

“Good, I really don’t know what you messing around with avatars has to do with me anyway, but in the future please don’t involve me in your little fantasies, okay?”

“Yeah, okay.” Kevin said, Jessica hanging up the phone before he even got through talking.

Damn, he thought, looking at the screen. He shuffled back in front of the coffee table and grabbed the controller. Well it was fun while it lasted, he thought. He scrolled up to the top of the screen where the main controls were. First he had to select both avatar images.

The screen refreshed and now Denise the redheaded goth girl and Jessica the mindless bimbo stood side by side. He realized he’d never messed with the MInd options on Denise so he took a second or two to toy around with it, going into the Personality selections and choosing Pure Slut. As he watched her image reload, the innocent smile gone in favor of a girl licking her lips and looking quite horny, Kevin realized he might as well just do as he said and turn the system off.

Scrolling to the Finish option, Kevin waited for the main title to reload before he turned the system off, however first a new option came up on screen, one he wasn’t expecting.

“Save Changes?” The game announced as Kevin read the message.

The boy got a very devious grin on his face and decided why not. He may want to play around with these avatars later after all. Selecting Yes from the options, Kevin pressed the start button to confirm and waited while the SINtendo processed the save.

Turning off the system, Kevin decided to go relieve some tension. He grabbed the torn out yearbook photos and headed off to his room, another thrilling experience with his Uncle Joe’s gift over for the day.

Elsewhere in town, something very strange and yet somehow not totally unexpected occurred. At Denise Williams’ home, the girl had just finished studying her bible lesson for Sunday School the following morning when her father called up the stairs to her.

“Sweetie, dinner’s ready, come on down before it gets cold.”

“Okay daddy, just a minute.”

Denise walked over by her mirror and nearly collapsed to the floor as a force seemed to punch right into her from nowhere. She grabbed her abdomen in pain as though she were kicked right in the guts. Holding onto the dresser, she looked up into the mirror, horrified at what she was seeing.

First, all the color seemed to drain from her skin, the usual rosy glow dropping through the color spectrum until it faded into a porcelain creamy white. She felt the pain lessen inside her but couldn’t take her eyes off her reflection. Her ears began to hurt, as well as a spot somewhere beneath her shirt. Suddenly, with small pops like some kind of internal popcorn maker, several small stud earrings popped into appearance along the outside edges of each ear.

Denise gasped and raised her hands to feel them, confirming they were in fact real, but soon the pain in her belly sharpened and suddenly she knew something had happened. Lifting up her shirt, the girl stared down at her pierced belly button, her mind panicking with fear over just what in the world was happening to her. She looked up and suddenly noticed something even stranger.

Maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her, the girl thought, but her dress she’d been wearing looked shorter, and darker. As she stared with astonishment and confusion, the fabric of her dress slowly darkened and thickened until it was a very tight black leather mini-skirt that tightly wrapped her upper thighs.

“What’s happening, please stop!” Denise moaned, lowering her head in shame at how exposed and indecent she felt she was looking.

Her eyes caught the subtle hint of movement as she looked down, and nearly cried as she realized her shirt was changing also. It seemed to shrink inward towards her belly, compressing tightly and thickening in material as it darkened to match the black of her skirt. Slowly the neckline widened and lowered until her shoulders were exposed. Then the top of her naturally full breasts was exposed, then most of them were exposed as the tight black corset cinched itself right into her gut, allowing a nice amount of bare midriff below so that her belly button ring was clearly visible.

Denise shook a little as her eyes widened and she noticed her breasts. They were swelling, right before her eyes, growing up like balloons, eating into the fabric that contained them to the point where she almost couldn’t breathe. As they finally stopped their expansion, the girl couldn’t tear her eyes away from her image in the mirror. She looked so much like a slut, a real harlot, she thought. Her red hair remained unchanged but now flowed over milky white skin, resting on the impressive swell of overly exposed cleavage like that of a whore.

It was then that she felt her thoughts growing foggy. For a moment the girl thought maybe she’d been having a nightmare and this was the loopy moment when she was just about to wake. Instead though, she felt her thoughts shift perspective and grow strikingly clear. She looked at herself in the mirror and wondered why she’d been surprised to see herself looking like a slut. She was a slut. She was a real cock-loving slut and there was nothing wrong with looking the part when she felt it completely on the inside. Running her hands up and down her smooth belly, playing with her belly button ring, Denise realized she had quite a lot to offer.

With this body, she thought, I shouldn’t be eating at home, I should go out and find some cute biker or something. She grinned and raised her hands up to her tits, feeling the pale creamy skin, and noticing her pulse rise in tempo. That’s what she should do, Denise thought, go out and find some grungy guy to feed her and then fuck her little brains out.

Making her way down stairs, Denise almost managed to make it to the front door before her father caught her.

“Excuse me, who are.... Denise? Oh my god, what have you done to yourself?” Michael said, looking at the shocking style of clothing his daughter wore in the entranceway to his home.

Denise stood for a moment, wondering what it would take to just get out of here, so she could have some real fun.

“Is that a tattoo, oh my god, what the hell has gotten into you young lady?”

Denise turned and looked at the man and that’s when he noticed how truly slutty his baby girl looked. Her skin so pale, her clothing so skimpy and tight, and those breasts, he thought with a hanging jaw. What the hell?

Smiling, Denise cocked her hip out and really pouted for the old man. She got a kick out of how shocked and strangely fascinated he looked.

“What’s the matter daddy, never really looked at your little girl?”

“Your... your chest, what happened? What did you do?”

Looking down at her inflated tits nearly escaping containment in her corset, Denise grinned and looked back at her father. “What’s wrong, you want a better look?”

Saying that, Denise lifted one hand up and violently grabbed her left tit, hoisting it up out of her corseted top. She squeezed it tightly in her fist, aiming the hard exposed nipple right at her dad’s stunned face. She loved the confusion in his expression as she groped a fat creamy white tit for his enjoyment.

“You, you.... ohhh.” Michael said, his head spinning as he fainted dead away on the floor.

Denise looked down at the peacefully passed out man, her hand still squeezing and caressing her exposed breast. Quietly tucking her tit back into barely decent covering, the girl rolled her eyes.

“A shame, daddy, I think we could’ve had some real fun. Well anyway, I’m off to get laid. Don’t wait up.”

As Denise went out into the evening a far different person from the girl who only minutes before had closed her bible, across town another girl was looking in a mirror and experiencing her own changes.

“What the fuck?” Jessica said, her hips having just widened to cartoon proportions as her tits ballooned up through numerous cup sizes giving her the outlandish body of some fantasy airhead.

She looked at how tightly her cheerleading uniform wrapped her young teenage body and just knew Kevin had something to do with this. That stupid pervert, the girl thought, first he makes me play some stupid mating game and now he does this, what next?

As though answering the question, Jessica suddenly had a sharp pain right in her temple. She placed the back of one hand against her forehead and closed her eyes in agony.

“Noooo!” Jessica groaned, her mind slipping away as she could clearly feel the intelligence draining from her head.

She looked at the massive jiggling monsters on her chest, the wide hips and already perfect legs. Looking up into the mirror, her eyes settled on her cute blonde hair, but she became distracted looking into her own eyes. She could almost see the dullness setting in, she was getting dumber by the second, and somehow Jessica just knew she’d end up a brainless little sex object. There was no stopping it at this point.

With one last ounce of intelligence left in her mind, Jessica cursed what she knew was responsible. “Fucking SINtendo Whee, stupid fucking SINtendo Whee!”

And then she was, stupid that is, and suitable for fucking.

The End?