The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A sister-in-law to worship

MC FD FT MF FF DS RB HU

Back from Atlanta, Rhonda James pays a visit to her “sister” and brother in law, an LA Yuppie Bastard.

I wanted to thank all the readers who have given me feedback and relayed concepts and ideas to me. Thank you for reading all these. Keep the cards and letters coming, and feel free to inspire more story lines that I’ll happily flesh out. My goal is interested readers. Nick Vegas

HOME FROM WORK-PISSED

Lenny came home from a long day at work, to find his sister-in-law’s car parked in his driveway. Lenny had never liked Rhonda James, his wife’s sister. She was overbearing and self-serving. Of the two sisters, his wife was the docile, polite one, and he always thought he’d made the right choice. Distancing himself from Rhonda was hard however, as his wife was so close to her sister. It was only since she had moved a couple towns away that he had any piece. Both sisters had lived together in New York, and it was on a business trip he had met Jennifer, out in LA.

Not long after she moved in her sister moved out too. Rhonda ran the roost, with Jennifer always doing for her and never complaining. Lenny never understood why his wife was always so submissive to her sister or why Rhonda always got her way, until tonight. It had been a peaceful few months since Rhonda had moved to the beach, and when her car was parked in front of his West LA home.

THE CONFRONTATION

Lenny walked in, pissed off and soaked, after having to park almost a block away in the rain. “Rhonda” what the hell are you doing in my driveway, I can’t even park at my own house! “Shut up Lenny, was her response, followed by a giggle.” “Can’t you see I’m in the middle of a great backrub?” Lenny’s wife was staring blankly into space” massaging her sister’s back. “Honey? what are you doing? asked Lenny. She didn’t respond. “When she’s under she only hears and responds to my voice, Lenny.” said Rhonda. “Ever since I learned how to hypnotize her when we were kids... I have always had my way.” said Rhonda, sipping from a glass of wine.

“You see Lenny, I get what I want, whether it’s from mom and dad, boyfriends, ex-husbands, or even sis here. I have trained and manipulated any woman who stood into my way into being my submissive. Congratulate me, I’m national now, just got back from Atlanta... Shit Lenny, how do think I keep a 450sl without having to work? Ever since I was about 16, and discovered I loved getting my feet serviced, having people go down on me and do what I tell them, I got hooked on it. It’s a power rush, to have others do your bidding.”

Lenny was outraged, yet found that his pants were growing tighter, due to his throbbing erection. His sister in-law was not his type, he never trusted blondes, always liked brunettes. “You incestuous bitch!” he muttered. ‘What are you trying to say? said Lenny. Rhonda had black strap on shoes, her fresh pedicure looked like little candies, her toes shined so. Lenny tried to stay angry, but he grew fixated on the sparkling anklet that caught the light as she twirled her ankle.

THE SUBMISSION

“I’m saying that you can’t take your eyes off my anklet, can you Lenny? You see how my days at the tanning salon are paying off, and my shiny anklet glimmers against my brown glowing ankle.” Lenny tried to look at his wife, like a robot, just massaging her sister’s back without complaint, but her could not look away from the anklet. “You feel the need to look at it more closely, Lenny, you want to kneel in front of me and stare at it closer, my tan strong ankle, my perfect foot...”

Lenny found himself kneeling in front of her. But he hated this bitch. Sure she might be attractive if you liked bitchy, over-tanned, self-serving, princess types who never think of anyone but themselves, but Lenny had more self-esteem than that. Besides, her ass was too heart shaped, she was too ruebinesque for his tastes, his wife was thin trim and rock hard. She had been a fit model before they got married.

“Lenny, you are not thinking anything but what I say now.” Lenny tried to think about the workload he had brought home with him, his taxes, his 401 k the secretary’s tits, a Cheap Trick song, anything: but his thoughts were like a radio that had volume turned down. “Turn down the volume of your own thoughts Lenny” she said. “Down, down, down. The only important thing is what Rhonda says. Rhonda is everything, and you are nothing., Rhonda is everything and you are nothing.” she purred.

Lenny was feeling smaller and smaller, his thoughts were quieter and quieter, and then he heard nothing but Rhonda. “My voice echoes inside your head when I speak Len, and all you hear, want to hear and need to hear is me.”

LENNY CHANGES HIS TUNE

“You will answer all my questions truthfully and accept my suggestions completely Lenny, do you understand? If you try to fight it, it feels like a hot fireplace poker is going up your ass, which just in case...you don’t like, but if you accept what I say, you feel the pleasure of the greatest blow-job you have ever had, as if it’s happening right now, but you can’t explode until I say so.” said Rhonda.

“Lenny, did you always find me attractive? " He answered. “I never liked your personality, you were always a bitch, and it superseded what looks you had” ,” Now are you a tit man, leg and ass man, foot fetishist, or what Lenny?” He answered. “I am a tit man, and like small asses, like two melon halves, which is a hard combination to find. I like legs enough, but not like tits, and could care less about feet Rhonda spoke. “Well now, that’s why you were so attracted to my little sister, with her tiny ass and big tits, the freak of nature. .” That’s an honest answer, but you’re opinion is exactly the opposite now Lenny, and 100x times stronger. You love MY ass now Lenny, it’s size entrances you, and you want to rim me but you aren’t allowed without my permission. You also have a tremendous foot fetish now, but for MY feet. Look at them Lenny. You would lick my feet clean after a tennis match and thank me for the opportunity. You would, as a matter of fact you will, decide to have an allotment taken out of your check each week just for my pedicures, so you can worship my pretty , pretty feet, with a new nail color each week. You’ll keep the shoes clean I leave here for you, and each week I’ll replace them with sweaty, salty trade-ins.

“Yes Rhonda,” was Lenny’s response. “Now, Do you enjoy going down on your little wifey, Lenny? “Yes”, was his response, but she hasn’t been very horny lately.” “That’s right”, said Rhonda I have her working a second job when you’re at the office to keep me in spending cash, and she’s programmed to be too exhausted after doing menial labor all day. Besides at your current level of horniness, I can channel that energy into worshipping THIS. Rhonda opened her legs and lifted her skirt, revealing her vagina to Lenny. This is your third obsession now Lenny. Your altar of worship. Look at it, memorize it. Every vagina you have ever seen pales in comparison to it.” Lenny looked at it with awe. You need to lean into it, bury your face in it, and show it more attention that you have ever shown to any before it.” She grabbed Lenny by the hair and shoved his face into her crotch, it’s musky scent was in his face. “Lick it and serve me, slave!” Yelled Rhonda as Lenny went to work.

“You love my scent, my taste, my texture. So what if my thighs are bigger than you wife’s, I am everything and you are nothing. You prefer my body to hers, you would rather rim my asshole than kiss her good morning. You’ll fantasize about that in the men’s room at work and masturbate like a teenager thinking about it.” Do you understand? “Yes Rhonda” was his response. “And when you do have sex with little wifey here, you will have to imagine that it’s me to get a nut off.”

Rhonda came with Lenny’s probing, more from the rush of control than his technique, and she pushed his face away. “Sit boy, sit” she said. He obeyed. “You’ll need to get more tongue strength than that, I am used to some of the best looking women in town going down on me, but I’ll see you’re trained well.” “Now, after all this time of treating me like a second class citizen just because you thought I was a mooch, you should apologize. You have incredible, unbearable guilt about ever being unkind to me Lenny, and you feel it coming over you. Feel it..NOW! A soft moan came out of Lenny as he felt tremendous guilt and shame for ever being unkind to his beautiful, beautiful sister in-law. He wanted to make it up to her, he’d worshipped her ass, he wanted to lick her clean, he wanted to serve here somehow. He moaned lowly again. “More guilt, more shame, more intense!” said Rhonda. Lenny was curling up in a ball around her feet. He felt insignificant, guilt ridden, only serving Rhonda in some completely submissive way would take away the dark cloud that encircled his soul.

“Very good,” You may lick my feet now Lenny, after you undo my open toed shoes. His skilled hands deftly untied the straps on her shoes, shoes that had the little impression of where her feet had been on the soles. “Lick the shoe clean first, until I can’t see the impression of where my feet were.” Lick the toe marks away, the heel impressions, the insoles must be clean Lenny. Then you may lick the real thing.

Lenny began to lick the soft warm leather clean, the salty taste of his beautiful sister in-law saturating his eager tongue, it was wonderful. His tongue cleaned away all traces of her having worn the shoes. A command was added. “That is better than beer, or wine, Lenny, and it gives you a slight buzz.” Lenny started to feel a light buzz. “Lick the other shoe clean now Lenny” she said. He complied and started to feel a better buzz. “Once those are clean, you may lick my feet.” I will have our maid, your little wifey make us dinner. Said Rhonda. Lenny cleaned the other show to Rhonda’s satisfaction, and then knelt before her. “You may lick my feet now, Lenny. Note my high arches, polished toes, smooth heels. A good pedicure leaves feet yummy. Lick them like you have never found anything as delectable before in your life.” Lenny crawled over to her and licked the smooth salty soles of Rhonda James, she spread her toes and he darted his tongue between them, he sucked each toe individually, and was feeling a bit drunk now. He finished the first foot. He was fascinated. “Now, you may do the other, after you thank me for the opportunity to redeem yourself, however slightly this does.” Said Rhonda Lenny thanked her: “Thank you, Thank you Rhonda, I am so grateful to be able to lick your feet and serve you, forgive me for ever being less than helpful and useful to you. Thank you.” he groveled.

LENNY’S NEW IMAGE

Rhonda daydreamt while Lenny did an encore on the second foot. Her brother “in-law” was off his high horse. Like your typical West La asshole, it had always been all about him. His job was close by, let the wife take the long drive into Orange County. He got the Lexus, the prick, while the wife got the shit used car. Christ, he couldn’t even drive, but that was a prerequisite to Lexus ownership, she mused. Her poor sister, well step sister, truth be told, from a previous marriage of dad’s. Rhonda wondered, could she allow herself to be serviced by a real sibling? Lenny continued to lick and suck her foot clean. How else could he humiliate him, she wondered. He worked at a small studio, and was known for his knack of picking great ideas, let tweak that she thought.

“Lenny, when you work from now on, you will always instinctively go for the lamest possible idea.” She smiled to herself, then remembered the recent Academy awards. “Lenny, you will pitch not only the lamest ideas, but so people notice a difference, the most offensive ideas as well. Everything you pitch has to insult someone, and make reference to the foot fetish at the same time. “Yes Rhonda.” he said.

Lenny was a sharp dresser she thought, from his perfect haircut to his Armani suit to his Kenneth Cole shoes. Let’s fuck with his credibility. “Lenny, when you go in for a haircut during lunch, bring the box to your Forrest Gump video and request the same haircut. Don’t take no for an answer. “Yes Rhonda.” Also, when you see a homeless man who is your size, give him your suit, and your shoes. Then stop into a Goodwill and buy a leisure suit, orange if you can find it, and the lamest pair of brown vinyl shoes you can find. Fake alligator if possible. “Yes Rhonda.” “You’ll also trade cars with your wife, then trade that car in for a used pacer. “Yes Rhonda,” was his response.

Rhonda laughed out loud. She summoned her “sister”: “Robot Jenn, come here.” Jennifer was younger, thinner and darker. She had more of a Jennifer-Love-Hewitt look to her. “Who do you serve?” asked Rhonda. “I obey and serve Rhonda James, my creator and mistress.” she spoke in monotone. “I have an idea,” said Rhonda. “Why not have Jennifer perform analingus on me while Lenny goes down on me. Then Lenny, you’ll beg Jennifer to kiss her, hoping to taste me, of course she only responds to my voice, after close to 15 years of programming, she’s irreversibly mine. That excites you Lenny.” Lenny groaned under the strain of his throbbing erection.

“Lenny, the only sex you’ll have with Jennifer now is anal, and you’ll sing Englebert Humperdink tunes while making love. You’ll also emulate Dennis Hopper’s character from “Blue Velvet”—Frank Booth from now on. “Yes Rhonda.” “Let’s see some now Lenny, as you prepare to go down on me.” “Uuugh uggh uggh, baby wants to FUCK!” moaned Lenny. He knelt at her spread legs and stared up at Rhonda’s crotch. “Mommy, Mommy!” Rhonda laughed out loud. “Shut up and lick” she commanded.

Lenny went to work on one side, and his wife dove face first into Rhonda’s ass. Rhonda was barely able to contain herself as the pleasure of her programmed step sister behind her and the obedient licking from Lenny in front drove her up the wall in pleasure. after she came she stepped forward, knocking Lenny onto his back and leaving Jennifer probing the air with her tongue, awaiting her mistress’ next command.

“Jennifer, servant mode” Jennifer’s body loosened, and she limbered up, her look was that of a docile submissive, in awe of Rhonda’s beauty now, eager to serve and please her, no longer stiffly robotic. “Rhonda, Rhonda, how can I please you? Please let me show my humility by eating your ass...“pleaded Jennifer. “You just did, Slave” said Rhonda. Hearing this Jennifer collapsed in pleasure, “thank you,” she whimpered.

Rhonda laughed. “You may kiss her now Lenny.” said Rhonda. Lenny rushed over to his wife and planted a deep kiss on her, looking at Rhonda the entire time. “Mmmmh, ungh, I want to taste you!” he blurted. Jennifer collapsed in submissive apathy. She would show now resistance, but no interest either. Rhonda gave a command. “Lenny, why don’t you show her how you want to love her from now on.” Lenny laid his beautiful wife on her stomach, as Rhonda uttered: “Store window” to Jennifer. Her body was like that of a store mannequin, and stayed in whatever position Lenny put her in to make love to her. “You will automatically go into this mode whenever Lenny wants sex, and not remember afterward” said Rhonda. Motionless, emotionless, Jennifer was a puppet that Lenny proceeded to penetrate anally while impersonating Dennis Hopper. Rhonda watched this debauchery with glee.

Lenny was pumping away, fantasizing about Rhonda while doing his wife from behind. Jennifer was a store mannequin, oblivious to the whole thing, and Rhonda was enjoying every minute of it. It would be interesting to see how the new leisure suit wearing, anally fixated brother in law would fare at work, his wife ever under the control of Rhonda James, always oblivious to the sex, lusting after her creator, Rhonda.

It was time for Rhonda to head home and check up on Karen, who’d been under the care of the neighbors for close to a week. (Karen on Loan)