The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisterly Love

Chapter 2

The glorious relief … touching myself … reflecting and glorifying the act of pure love on the TV screen. How could I have denied myself such pleasure

And now my sister – my wonderful, forgiving sister was feeding me more milk.

She sat next to me so our skins touched as they should, as they must.

This was right.

This was how life should be.

My sister moved away lying back on the bed, invitingly.

She smiled again – that beautiful smile that consumed my whole being. “

Would you like more” she said huskily.

I nodded unable to speak unable to take my eyes off my sister as she lay there beautifully naked except for her necklace.

She beckoned me over and squeezed out milk over her breasts.

“Come then” she laughed “have a drink on me”.

I hesitated.

I wanted to do as she said …

yearned for it …

but part of my mind still resisted.

I felt awful I was failing my sister again.

My sister came closer. “Do you remember your favourite fantasy as we were growing up” she said.

Eager to be able to do something for my sister I replied that I did and described a sordid masturbation fantasy I had had about a boy in my class at school.

“No it wasn’t” said Julie “your mind is playing tricks your favourite fantasy, when you were 15, and the one you came back to night after night, was about me”

“No … I don’t think so” I said uncertainly. I didn’t want to contradict my sister but I didn’t remember this.

“Let me help you” she said “look into the necklace and imagine me as 14”.

I looked into the comforting depths of the crystal and saw Julie as she had been.

“I am naked and on my bed in our room” says Julie “you catch me just as I am inexpertly touching myself in my pussy …

you remember this …

you can see this vividly in your imagination …

like then thinking about this now gets you hot and horny.

Remember how you used to look at me with unrequited desire”.

Julie was right – how could I have forgotten – I felt the familiar feeling of desire come over my body as I looked down at Julie.

“ … and remember as we grew up and you had to take care of me more you sometimes fantasised that I was the dominant one and in your fantasies I would take control of love making”.

I did remember.

“now I’m helping you live those fantasies – help you be the real you” she said.

“ The real me” I repeated.

“come to me” said Julie and sprayed more of the milk over her chest.

This time I had no hesitation. I lay on top of my sister and lapped up the milk like a cat.

With every mouthful I became more and more contented.

How could I have resisted this when it had always been my deepest fantasy.

Then Julie’s lips were on mine and I was transported to heaven – a heaven with the most stunning of all angles. “I adore you” I breathed.

“Well adore me further down” she laughed and moved my head between her legs.

As my tongue explored her she moaned wit pleasure the moans turning into cries of pleasure building to Julie’s orgasm. I had made her happy and that made me ecstatic.

We fell asleep in one another’s arms.

I awoke a few hours later with Julie still next to me she was already awake.

“okay sleepyhead” she smiled “more tests. Tell me what you think of men”

“men are evil – only another woman can truly understand you needs” I said – this was obvious.

Julie clapped her hands. “That is so true” she said “you have really deserved another drink” she said feeding me more of the milk.

If anything the pleasure I gained from Julie’s approval was greater than the pleasure the milk gave me.

“The next question is more difficult” she said “what do you think of Brian”.

“He is my husband” I said “I love him” I said automatically.

“but isn’t Brian a man?” Julie said “I thought all men were evil and couldn’t understand women … how can you love him”

“I don’t know, maybe he’s a good man …

but all men are evil and can’t understand women …

I’m confused …

I don’t understand

Help me” I stammered and burst into tears.

My sister cradled my head between her breasts. “poor little one” she said “ did Brian make you cry?”.

“yes” I said “no … I suppose so”

“He made you cry … that makes him a bad man doesn’t it”

“yes” I sobbed – I was like the woman on a TV programme I had seen sometime and like the woman in that story I would need to accept the love of my sister in order to recover my resolve.

I worshiped at the alter of my sister’s body again becoming stronger allowing me to tackle my inner demons.

After we had finished making love I did feel strong enough to share my concerns with Julie.

“How did I live with Brian all these years” I said “It is like some kind of nightmare”

Julie sighed “I’m afraid that’s not far from the truth” she said, running her hands through my hair, “a three-year drug induced nightmare. Look into the jewel again – it will help you to recall the truth”.

I looked into the jewel and my sister’s mellow voice helped me to remember what had happened. ….

I remember meeting Brian in a bar and him slipping something into my drink, then a hypnotic voice telling me that I loved him. …

that he was my master …

that I loved being subservient.

remember him forcing me to want to get down on my knees, place my mouth over his member and lick around the head of his cock until he came in my mouth.

With his mind her coerced me to think I wanted him – to … to … have sex with him in any way it pleased him.

My pleasures were secondary I was only contented when he used me.

I felt defiled.

With my sister’s help I remembered the night I confided with him about my fantasy involving Julie.

I remember he just laughed and pumped me full of his evil drugs telling me that Julie was a predatory lesbian and that lesbians were mentally ill.

Of course I believed him – I had to – he compelled me.

He made me associate only words like slag, bitch and whore with Julie and made me sick to the stomach whenever I saw her.

The final crowning insult was to make me forbid Julie come to the wedding.

This broke my mother’s heart and she died soon after.

Brian had murdered my mother, I hated him.