The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisterly Love

Chapter 7

I headed to the bedroom with the jewel.

We would control Gill and with her and Sarah nothing could prevent our plan.

I could see it now – in the classroom of that sick husband of mine telling the students that we had to interview them individually over a spate of shoplifting incidents. Then, one by one, we would free them from their unhealthy fixation on men and help them to love one another as nature intended. I imagined a grateful student pulling down my pants and her tongue worshiping me.

We are doing a beautiful thing, I thought, but I wish we didn’t have to sacrifice Gill. Her sister was adamant though, Gill would have to

Gill was now fully naked and lying back on my bed her hands moving rhythmically between her legs as she masturbated vigorously.

The smooth contours of her ebony skin still inflamed me with lust but now I was focused on the desire to control her and convert her to our plan. Any fun would have to wait.

I walked over to the bed and dangled the pendant from my right hand and gently swaying it backwards and forwards in front of Gill until her eyes followed its motion.

“look into the centre of the jewel Gill” I commanded, stopping the pendant swaying in front of her unfocused eyes “nothing is more important than to stare into the jewel”

Gill’s eyes focused on the jewel

“you see me in the jewel” I said “I am the most beautiful thing you have ever seen, the mere sight of me inflames you with lust. You want to be controlled by me, to please me”

“I want to please you” said Gill distantly, and then confidently she raised her eyes from the jewel and looked into my eyes.

“I want to please you ... Mary” she said “I want to love you”

I stared into those deep brown eyes feeling myself being drawn down into their depths.

I shook myself

“Gill …” I said suddenly unsure of myself “I want to … but my sister’s plan … we need to control you … totally … no free will”

“Mary, listen to your heart” she said “I want to love you but I can’t as an automaton”.

She reached over and took the pendant from my hand and held it up in front of my face in the way I had with her.

“Mary you are strong, you can do anything, you can love me” she said then said assertively “love me, want me”.

“Yes” I laughed “yes …” launching myself at Gill kissing her passionately as our bodies intertwined

Gills lips moved urgently down my body – I was burning for her. She was pulling my legs apart I felt would die without her possessing me Now … now … but still the waves of pleasure kept coming Her tongue was between my legs – nothing else mattered Her tongue found my clitoris and ran itself around And around And deep Bliss

We went back into the sitting room arm in arm.

My sister stood over Sarah who was touching her self as she fantasised out loud about the plan.

“ … and once Brian has told his class about the “shop-lifting” he will say that the police need to see them one by one to do DNA tests. Then they will come and see us …” she said and stopped talking as she shuddered with pleasure as she ran her hands over her body.

Julie turned around …

“this one is ready” my sister said, a smug look on her face, “have you primed her boss”?

“There will be a slight change of plan” I said taking the pendant from Gill as she grabbed my sister from behind.

“look into the jewel” I said, holding the pendant in front of her face.

Julie looked worried … “what are you doing” she said …

“no, you … don’t need … to do … this…” she said, but her eyes were already staring unfocused into the gem.

“you can let go of her now, Gee” I said to Gill and she came around to sit next to me on the arm of my chair, “Julie you sit down too” I said.

My entranced sister sat down on the sofa next to the still masturbating Sarah.

“you love me” I told her “but you know you will never come between me and Gill”

“yes”, she said dejectedly, “I know I can never come between you and Gill”

Well, well, my sister was a very suggestible subject – this will be easier than I planned – I thought.

“That’s right” I said “you look up to me – you could never aspire to control me. It is ridiculous to think that I would want to be involved in your schemes”

“no” said my sister “you are my older sister, I will always look up to you. I will always obey you – you know best.” “My ideas are always inferior to yours please help me – I can’t expect you would want to be involved but please tell me how to get it right” she said timidly

Interesting – so my little sister – so keen to control - secretly wanted to be submissive. I think I’ll oblige her – I thought smiling to myself.

“Look at Sarah” I commanded “you think she is the most beautiful, sexy woman in the world, you want to be dominated by her, you cannot live without her – you should let her lead – she is better than you in every way isn’t she?”.

“yes …. I hadn’t seen it before … she is amazing …”

“god, I love you, I’ll do anything for you …. What can I do for you …” said my sister on her knees before Sarah.

For Sarah, already imprinted on my sister, her birthday had come early. I could see she already had a few ideas what my sister could do for her. My sister was just holding her and moaning in ecstasy. I lounged back into the seat, my arm around Gill whose head was on my shoulder.

“Now, don’t you think it’s about time you love birds went home to bed,” I said.

They didn’t need asking twice.

As they reached the door in a state of semi-dress that might just pass muster as respectable, I suddenly remembered my ex-husband, still asleep in the corner.

“oh, and take him with you, could you” I said gesturing to Brian, “you never know, he may come in useful”.

The door finally clicked too, leaving the two of us in one another’s arms.

“won’t they need that” said Gill indicating the discarded pendant.

“no”, I said “I think we may still have some use for that, I think it may be time for a little reorganisation in the police authority, don’t’ you”.

We laughed and got down to more important things with one another’s bodies.