The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisters

Catagories: mc, ma, md, mf

Don’t read this if your not supposed to..........

The following week, I managed to find my way over to Marcy’s. I couldn’t get the image of Rex licking my wife to orgasm out of my head for days. It was like I was walking around with a perpetual hard on. I decided that Marcy was the one to take care of that condition. After all, Collen was still recovering from her hangover days later. She would come home from work and literally pass out in bed. One night, I just decided to do her in her present state, but thats a whole other story and the next day I was just as horny.

So here I am at Marcy’s apartment. I parked the car on the street and just boldy walked up to the door. What the hell, I figure, its either going to work or not. At this point I was hoping that it would as I was having trouble walking.

I knocked on the door and heard Marcy walking towards the door. She peeked out of the side window at me and I just smiled and waved. Geez, if she only knew, I thought. I could hear the deadbolt being thrown and the door opened. As she opened the door, I opened the screen door and started into the apartment.

“Hi”, I said, " I was just in the neighborhood bringing back some movies and thought I would check in on you and see how you were doing.” Hey, it was lame, but it got me in the door and past the eyes of any prying neighbors.

Marcy looked at me sort of puzzled and said, “oh, well thanks.”

“Panties”, I said. With that Marcy got that vacant stare in her eyes and went as limp as you can be and still remain standing. I closed the door and looked Marcy over. She was standing there in a blue business suit, a skirt that came just above her knees and a jacket over an off white sheer satin blouse. I could just make out a bit of lace on her bra through the blouse. She looked good and if it was all possible, my dick got harder.

“Marcy, are you relaxed and in that quiet peaceful place that you love so much?", I said.

“Oh yes”, she replied.

“Please take off your jacket”, I said and sure enough off it came. She just stood there holding it in her hand. I reached forward and gently removed it from her hand. As I did so, I got close enough to smell her perfume. Oh man, did she smell good. I casually placed my hand on her breast and squeezed. There was no apparent reaction from her one way or another. So far, so good. But I thought just to be sure I better test this out. I didn’t want to blow my success rate by rushing things.

“Marcy, please put your jacket back on.” I handed her jacket to her and she put it back on. “When I count to three, you will wake up. You will only remember that you were expecting me to check on you and you will think that it was very sweet of me. You will go and take off your jacket and hang it up in the closet. Since I’m here all alone without Colleen, you will take your shoes and panty hose off in front of me, just to tease me. This is something you are comfortable with and will act naturally. Of course, you will want me to notice, but it is something that you will do only this once to see my reaction. Ready? One. Two. Three!

With that Marcy focused on my face. “It was nice of you to come by”, she said as she turned and walked toward the hallway closet. “I hope Colleen is feeling better”, she said as she hung up her coat on the hanger. I couldn’t be sure, but it seemed to me she stuck out her chest just a little more than usual. I didn’t suggest that. It was just good ole Marcy doing her stuff.

Marcy proceeded to tell me what a good time Colleen and her had last weekend. Of course I was only half listening. For as Marcy was talking, she kicked her heels off and then while watching me, lifted her skirt up to her waist and slowly pulled her panty hose off. Wow! I thought, this is great. She didn’t even bat an eye, except to look right at me with that flirtatious look she has. Of course I noticed the lacy, white panties with the high cut legs right off the bat.

“Panties”, I said. With that Marcy went completely slack again and all the interest just drained from her face. She just stared straight ahead, standing by the closet.

“Marcy, come over here by me”, I said. She walked carefully over to me and stood next to me. Boy did she look good and reminded me of the little problem I had.

Now Marcy has always had this sectional couch in her living room. You know the kind, its all in pieces and sits around the walls usually. However, Marcy always had a section sticking out from the wall. The back of this couch does not even come to waist high. Just so happens to be exactly where we are standing right now.

One of my fantasies has always been to bend her over that couch and take her from behind. Now I knew that this would never happen so in my fantasy, Marcy was always drugged somehow. I’m thinking hey this is pretty much the same so no time like the present. I reached around Marcy and felt for the zipper to her skirt. Ah, there it is. I just casualy slid it all the way down slowly. Savoring every minute of it. As the zipper reaches the bottom, her skirt begins to slid down her hips and stops. I give it a little extra tug and down it falls. Now Marcy is just standing there in her sheer blouse and a white slip. I reach forward and begin undoing the buttons to her blouse. I quickly remove it from her despite having a bit of difficulty with getting the sleeves off her arms. I forgot to undo the sleeve buttons. I toss it over my shoulder and examine her bra. It looks like one of those push up affairs and fastens in the front. I unhook it and pull it off of her. Marcy’s tits look just like I remembered. A little on the small side, but definately plenty there. Her nipples immediately stiffen as I help them along with my hands and my mouth. While I’m fondling her breasts, I pull her slip off of her as well.

The whole time this is going on, Marcy is just standing there with a vacant look in her eyes. Fine by me, as I didn’t care at this point whether she was here or not. I pushed her over the back edge of the couch and grabbed either side of her lace panties and pulled them down her legs. I did this very slowly so that I could appreciate the view. This was much better than the fantasy. Her ass was just perfect. Waiting. Waiting for me!

I hurriedly undid my belt and unzipped my jeans. Dropping my jeans and boxer shorts at the same time, my dick was never so happy to be free and immediately sprang forth. I moved forward against Marcy’s ass and slid my dick up and down the crack. Oh it felt great. I pushed Marcy a little more forward to give me a good angle. She was basically draped over the back of the couch now with her cute little ass sticking up in the air.

I kept working my dick up and down her crack until I could feel the moisture from her pussy coating the head of my dick. Me, I had my eyes closed, because I was seeing this in my mind just as clearly as if I would have had them open. Sensing her opening, I steadied my aim with my right hand and lunged forward burying myself in her wonderfully tight pussy all the way to the hilt. Marcy just let out a little grunt, but otherwise didn’t respond. Perfect. I must have stood there a full minute just relishing the sensations running up and down my schlong as it nestled in her juices.

Coming back to my senses after my little sensory trip, I began to pump her slowly back and forth. Wanting to make this last a while to savor the experience did not last long. I was quickly banging her for all I was worth. I thrust into her back and forth almost brutally trying to go deeper and farther each time. Marcy was grunting a little with each thrust, but otherwise seemed totally uninvolved. Just like my fantasy.

As I felt myself getting ready to cum in a giant way, I got another idea. Now I’ve never had anal sex in my life. Mainly because Colleen is one of those strictly by the book girls. Now don’t get me wrong, sex with her is usually great, but we don’t deviate much. I regretfully stopped my savage thrusting and pulled myself out of Marcy. Looked like I was lubricated enough, so I decided to give it a try. Pulling Marcy’s ass cheeks apart, I could see her tiny asshole plain enough. I placed the head of my dick at her entrance and began to slowly push into her. It was a little tough at first, but as soon as the head of my dick popped through, the rest followed just as easily. Marcy let out a much bigger grunt this time, but man oh man the sensation I was having now! I thought her pussy was tight, this was much better. I didn’t even bother to go slow, I just started banging away. I figured hell, she couldn’t feel it and it was for my enjoyment. Plus, I was only a half dozen strokes away from the biggest orgasm of my life. With each succeeding stroke it felt as if my dick would literally explode. After several particularly deep and fast strokes, I could feel the cum unloading into her. I must have pumped buckets of it into her the way it felt. I came and came and came. My legs got so weak that I had to just pull out of Marcy’s ass and sit down on the carpet behind her. Marcy just lay there over the back of the couch. I could see the cum and our mixture of juices running down the inside of her thighs. Looking at her like that, I was sort of getting turned on again.

“Marcy”, I said.

“Yes”, she replied rather dreamily.

“Come over here”, I said. “Get down on your hands and knees and take my dick in your mouth. I want you to suck on it until I tell you to stop”. With that Marcy pulled herself upright and got down on the floor next to me. She quickly dropped her head in my lap and started sucking on my dick. I just leaned back on my hands and let her go to town. Watching her head bob up and down, feeling her nipples brush my thigh on each down stroke, and feeling her tongue slide up and down my dick, it didn’t take long. I quickly came again in her mouth. Marcy never even hesitated, just kept on going. By this time I was lying on my back and it felt marvelous.

“Marcy, I want you to stop now”, I said. “Pick up all your clothes and put them where you normally would after getting off of work. Then go take a shower. Put on the clothes you would normally change into when you come home from work. Then come back here into the living room”.

With that, Marcy got up, picked up her clothes and went into the other room. I could hear the shower running, while I got dressed myself. I guess I had just gotten comfortable, when Marcy walked back into the living room. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a short t-shirt that showed her flat stomach. It was obvious that she was still in a trance.

Now for my original purpose of coming over here. “Marcy, I want you to listen very carefully. Can you do that?", I asked. “Yes”, she said in a monotone voice. Wow, I hadn’t let her speak the whole time I was fucking her, and I was a little startled by her voice.

“Marcy, when I count to three, you will wake up. You will not remember any of this. You will remember Rex licking at your sister’s cunt. You will remember how it disgusted you at first, but how excited you became. You will begin to wonder how it felt. This will disgust you even more, but the more it disgusts you, the more sexually excited you will become. You will even begin to wonder what it would feel like to have Rex inside you. This will disgust you even more, but will excite you. Do you understand?", I asked her.

“Yes”, she replied dreamily.

“Marcy, you will not have sex until the day you see Rex. I will come alone with Rex. When I say the phrase, “Rex came all this way just to see you”, you will begin to have these feelings. This will only happen when Rex and I come here to your apartment alone, is that clear?", I asked again.

“Yes, when you and Rex are here alone”, she answered.

“Once you submit to Rex, you will not be satisfied until Rex takes you from behind. You will be disgusted, but you will be more sexually excited than you have ever been. When Rex comes in your pussy, you will become completely aware of what is happening, you will wake up fully. Is that understood?", I finally asked her.

“Yes”, she replied.

“Once you here me say the phrase, ‘I’ll pick Rex up later’, you will be unaware of my presence. After Rex cums in you and you fully awake, you will see me for the first time. You will realize that I have found you having sex with Rex. This will so disgust you that you will do whatever I say, in order for me to forget this incident. Alright?”

“Alright”, Marcy said.

“Now I will count to three. When I reach three, you will awake, refreshed and relaxed. You will remember only that I have come to check on you. You will remember your instructions in your subconcious mind so that you may act on them as I have instructed, OK?”

“OK”, she said.

“One, Two, Three”, I counted. When I finished, Marcy’s eyes again focused. She shook her head inperciptally and said, “thanks for stopping by to check on me”.

“No problem”, I said. “I’ll see you around, as I headed out the door.”

* * *