The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisters

Catagories: mc, ma, md, mf

Don’t read this if your not supposed to..........

After planting those suggestions in Marcy’s head, I decided to wait for at least a week to let the sexual tension build in her. I knew that she was a pretty active girl sexually, as she confessed to my wife Colleen that she had to masturbate at least every other day just to stay focused. So not allowing her to do that for a week, I’m sure would have her foaming at the mouth so to speak.

As it turns out, Colleen had to leave for a seminar for two days. Perfect opportunity for Rex and I, I thought.

I waited till I got off work that night, loaded up Rex in the car and headed for Marcy’s. This should be interesting, I thought. I rarely take Rex anywhere and he was just excited to get a ride in the car. Wait till you see what I have in store for you, Rex ole boy, I thought to myself and I tried to maintain the speed limit to Marcy’s house.

As we arrived at her house, I parked the car and snapped the leash to Rex’s collar. As we got out of the car and approached the door, Marcy met us on the front porch. She must have seen us pull up. She had her hair tied back in a pony tail and was wearing a baggy jogging suit that seemed to hide her figure well. I couldn’t tell what she was wearing under it at all. The jogging suit was one of those made out of sweatshirt material. She had on the gray pants and a hooded sweatshirt to match that said ‘Bum Equipment’. Might be more appropriate if it was labeled over that shapely ass of hers, I thought thinking back on my last visit.

“Hi”, she said. “What brings you too here?”

“Hi”, I replied back. “I wanted to bomb the house for fleas while Colleen was gone and I was hoping that you could watch Rex for me for a bit while I go to the store.”

Marcy was sort of giving Rex the eye, and Rex was just patiently setting next to me looking back. I could tell that Marcy was hesitant. She always thought Rex too aggressive and was maybe a little afraid of him. After all, he was a pretty good sized German Shepherd. Thats why I got him in the first place. To be intimidating.

As we walked into her apartment Marcy haltingly said, “Well, I’m not sure he’ll be alright in my little apartment”.

“I hate to disappoint him, after all Rex came all the way here to see you.", I quipped. As I finished saying this I reached down and unclipped Rex’s leash.

Marcy immediately called Rex over to her. Rex looked at me and I sort of nodded my head in her direction. He immediately trotted over to her. I love a smart dog. She ruffled his ears a little and then ran her hand down his back while looking at him quizzically.

“Do you think you’ll be alright watching him for a bit”, I said.

“Oh”, she said as she jumped a little. I think I caught her having wicked thoughts already and forced her to drop out of her daydream a little too quickly. “I’ll be fine”, she said, still running her hands through Rex’s long fur.

“OK, I’ll pick Rex up later”, I said as I sat down on her couch.

From that point on Marcy paid no attention to me at all. I knew that the subconcious commands that I had given her, had taken hold. I could already feel the pressure building in my pants in anticipation of the coming show.

Marcy took Rex into the kitchen and got him a bowl of water. While she was filling the bowl of water, Rex must have gotten a whiff of her excitement. He boldly stuck his nose right up to her ass. Marcy squeaked and jumped at the same time. She practically spilled the water all over the counter top. “Rex you naughty dog, don’t do that!", she scolded.

Rex was not to be deterred. Marcy set the water on the floor and Rex continued to try and get his nose closer to that wonderful smell. Marcy kept pushing him away and scolding him each time. I think she was afraid to push him too much. I could tell from the looks on Marcy’s face that she was struggling. It seemed to me that she let Rex linger a little longer each time, before she pushed him away.

Finally with all this movement in Marcy’s small kitchen, Rex inadvertantly stepped in the water bowl and spilled it all over the floor. “Rex, now look what you’ve done”, Marcy said. “You just can’t behave yourself tonight, can you?", she asked as she pulled some paper towels off the roll. “Your such a naughty dog”, she scolded.

Rex knowing that he had done a bad thing just sort of stood there and took this all in. Watching as Marcy got down on her hands and knees and began to wipe up the spilled water. Marcy was talking to him the whole time and I don’t think was paying alot of attention to him. In fact, I think she was having those thoughts again for as she was wiping up the water, her conversation with Rex sort of faded out. I think she was thinking about being on all fours and feeling like a bitch in heat and how Rex could satisfy her needs.

It was at this time that Rex decided that he had had enough and when presented with Marcy’s ass to his face and the smell again wafted forth that he knew and likes so well, he jumped up on Marcy’s back as if to mount her.

“Rex”!, Marcy shouted. However, with Rex’s sudden weight on her back, she was unprepared to support him and she slowly slipped down to lay on the floor with Rex straddling her. Of course Rex immediately begin sniffing at Marcy’s ass with his nose pressed up against her sweatpants.

Marcy lay there with Rex sniffing at her for a full minute. She even spread her legs slightly apart to give him better access. Her face was buried in her hands. She finally slid out from underneath Rex and quickly got up. I could tell her face was flushed. She hurried off to the bathroom with Rex quickly on her heels. She closed the door in Rex’s face. Rex just calmly sat down by the door. I could hear Marcy muttering to herself and the sink running. It sounded like she was washing her face. It also sounded like she was disgusted with herself. Everything according to plan I thought, as I slowly adjusted my growing dick in my pants. Soon.

Marcy came out of the bathroom slowly, looking at Rex sitting by the door. She walked into the living room where I was sitting. She sat down not even looking at me, but then immediately jumped up as Rex came into the room looking at her. She kept staring at Rex. She placed her hands behind her and slipped them into the back of her sweatpants. The whole time she was looking at Rex and he was looking at her. I could tell she was fighting her emotions.

“Rex, come here”, she said in a somewhat low tone. Rex’s ears perked up, but he wasn’t too keen at getting in trouble again, so he just sat there looking at Marcy. I could tell that Marcy was rubbing her ass with her hands inside her sweatpants.

“Rex, here boy”, she said. Rex stood and started to come towards her, but stopped about half way. I don’t think he was too sure about her voice, it sounded different to him and to me as well. It was sort of a low, sultry type of voice.

“Rex, I have something you want”, she said as she slowly pulled her sweatpants down. Wow! I couldn’t believe it, she was actually going to do it. She pulled her sweatpants off her feet and tossed them aside. Rex immediately interested walked over, his senses keenly aware of a new, potent smell.

Marcy sat down on the couch in front of Rex and pulled her sweatshirt over her head. She was now completely naked. She must not have been wearing any underwear, I thought.

“Here boy”, she said to Rex as she slid down to the floor and patted her thigh. Rex immediately came over and pushed his nose between her legs.

“Oh”, Marcy exclaimed as Rex took his first tentative lick. Marcy was half lying on the floor and leaning up against the couch almost across from where I was sitting. I had an excellent view. Her head was back against the couch and her eyes were closed.

Rex was just starting to get serious about licking when Marcy’s eyes suddenly popped open. She flinched and tried to push Rex’s head away from her moist snatch. “No”, she said, “Rex stop it now!". Rex having now tasted what he’d been smelling for the last ten minutes was not to be put off so easily and kept right on licking.

“Please stop!", Marcy said as she gave up trying to push Rex’s head away and tried to push herself back. Unfortunately she was already up against the couch and couldn’t back up any farther. With her struggling to get away from Rex, I could see a flush run up from her naked breasts to her face. She was utterly embarrassed by her situation. As she moved sideways to escape Rex’s ministrations, she inadvertantly opened her legs a little more allowing Rex’s tongue to reach inward to places previously untouched. Marcy’s eyes went wide as Rex must have hit her clit or something equally as sensitive. “Uuuhhhhh”, she said as she sort of slid sideways onto the floor. As she did this, Rex just kept on licking.

Marcy was not thrusting her hips towards and Rex and making all kinds of mewling noises. I wanted to pull my dick out and cum all over her at this point, but I knew I had to wait for the final act.

Marcy had her one leg up on the couch and her other laid out along the floor and Rex was doing his darndest to get his nose deeper into her pussy. With every successive lick, Marcy would raise her butt off the floor and gasp. Her thrusts were coming quicker now and she was getting pretty vocal. “OOOOHHHHHH!!! Rex! Right there! UUUHHHH, UUUUgh ugh, ugh”. It was getting gutteral now as Marcy neared climax. “I’m cumming”! She shouted to no one in particular as she wildly thrust her hips towards Rex’s willing tongue. She came at least three times and I nearly came in my pants just watching. Her loud cries kind of threw Rex off and he backed up. I could see that Rex was getting a little excited too from the looks of his red prick extending from its sheath.

Rex started licking on her thigh and Marcy again tried to push him away. “Rex, stop it!", she said.

As Marcy turned her back on Rex and leaned on the couch to get up, it was all the invitation Rex needed. He immediately jumped on her back and pushed her down on the couch. She was in perfect alignment for what Rex had in mind. As he hunched his hips forward, his doggie prick could feel the heat of Marcy’s womanhood. In no time at all, he found the target and lunged forward, burying himself all the way. I think Marcy didn’t have time to think and made feeble attempts to get Rex off of her. Once Rex started thrusting into her pussy, she was nothing but perverted. Humping her hips backwards against Rex, mumbling encouraging words to him in between gasps and moans. Oh it was marvelous. I could tell things were rapidly reaching a climax, both for Marcy and for Rex. I admired Rex’s jackhammer like thrusts. Man, he was a pumping machine and Marcy for her part was keeping up pretty good considering her pussy was probably being stretched more than it ever had. I figured it was time for the final act. I got up and stood over by the front door and put my jacket on. I adjusted my pants so that my rock hard dick wasn’t so obvious and just stood there.

Marcy was panting like a steam engine. Rex was still thrusting away. His hips were moving so fast it was almost like a blur. I could see a fine sheen of sweat on Marcy’s body as she rocked back and forth. There was a small pool of dog saliva on her back where Rex was mounted doing his deed. Suddenly Marcy started uttering a loud series of Ohs, timed with each thrust of Rex. It was kind of like “Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH OH OH” and then that turned more into “UH UH UH UH UH” which progressed into a long drawn out scream basically as Marcy came. Her convulsing muscles in her pussy must have pushed Rex over the edge as he let out a long, strange cry himself. It was kind of eery, but my eyes were on Marcy. I could see in her face that something had changed. She sort of looked down at herself and then over her shoulder back at Rex. “Oh my G..!", She didn’t get to finish as Rex moved and another orgasm slammed into her hard. “UUUUuuuggghhhh!", she cried. “What have I done?". As she said this she looked my way and her face just froze when she saw me. “Oh no”, was all she said and looked at me with pleading eyes. “I don’t know what came over me. Please don’t tell Colleen or anyone about this, please!", she begged. “I’ll do anything you want, I will “, she said somewhat defiantly. Just then, Rex was able to get free of her and his dick made an audible POP sound as it emerged from her well fucked pussy. Mary’s eyes kind of flickered with that sensation.

“You will?", I demanded. “Anything?”

“Yes, anything”, she replied.

I slowly walked over to her and took off my coat. Marcy was looking down but watching out of the corner of her eyes. I undid my belt and unzipped my pants dropping them around my feet. I took one step towards her and grabbed her by the hair. “Suck my dick, now”, I demanded.

Marcy looked at me and nodded slowly. She took my rock hard dick in her mouth and began to suck on it. “Faster”, I said. She complied, although I could tell by her eyes she was not a happy camper. While I wanted it to last longer in seemed like seconds later it felt that I was about to cum. Marcy was looking up at me as she was sliding up and down my pole. For not ever having given a blow job before she was doing admirably.

As I was about to cum, I could tell a subtle change in Marcy. She was moaning again and had reached down to her sopping cunt and was fingering herself as she sucked me. I exploded into her mouth just as she was making muffled sort of noises from her stuffed mouth. I really let go a load and to my surprise she didn’t miss a drop. After I came in her mouth, Marcy sat back and looked at me again. She was slightly self concious about her nakedness, but she was trying hard not to let on that she wasn’t. She wiped the back of her mouth on her arm and said, “You promise not to tell anybody?”

I said “panties”. Marcy immediately adopted a slackened posture. I was cruel to an extent, but I couldn’t let her go on with all that guilt. “Marcy”, I said, “you will not remember any of this. You will pick up your clothes and go to the shower and clean yourself up. Once you have dried yourself off, get dressed and return to the living room. Once you are in the living room you will exit this trance and feel relaxed. From now on when ever you masterbate, you will think of me.” Hey, I’m not about to give this up now.

“Marcy, go take a shower”, I said. Marcy picked up her clothes and walked off towards the bathroom. I picked up Rex’s leash and snapped it to his collar. “Come on Rex, lets go home. Our work here is done”, I said as I softly closed and locked the door.

* * *