The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisters

I know its been awhile, but I was pretty much done with this story line. But as always I have finally succumbed to several readers insistance on adding to this story line. Special Thanks to Lisa. Enjoy! As always you can email comments to

Part V—The Unlikely Passenger

I had a great time with Marcy. But like all good things, I was starting to tire of her. I know this is a terrible thing to say, but once you’ve managed to live out all your fantasies with a particular person and racked your imagination, it starts to get stale. I had not practiced my hypnosis abilities on anyone else. In fact, I never did hypnotise my wife Colleen although after Marcy took advantage of her I was sorely tempted. But I really held no fascination with doing anything of the sort.

These were the thoughts I had as I was traveling back from a long, boring business trip from Florida. The worst part of the problem was that it was an 11:35pm flight. The gate area was practically deserted and I was pretty bored with sitting there waiting for them to start boarding the plane. It was only just over a two hour flight and I had long ago lost interest in anything to do with the plane, the people, or the flying. It was just a means to get from one long distance place to the other without spending hours in a car. So as usual I had just settled down in my aisle seat.

I never fasten my seat belt until the plane starts moving as invariably someone is either trying to get into or out of the seats next to me. I’d also given up hoping that an attractive, responsive woman would sit next to me, so it was with some surprise that I looked up into the face of the smiling blonde who was standing next to me sort of with a perplexed look in her eyes. After I’m sure was a way to long pause, I finally ascertained that she had asked me to move so that she could get into her seat. I quickly mumbled my apologies and stood up out of her way. She was very attractive and something about her seemed familiar to me. She had shoulder length blonde hair and a superb figure. She was wearing a knee lenght loose fitting skirt with a thin, black pullover sweater and small gold chain necklace that highlighted her kneck and drew my attention to the low cut collar of her sweater and just the hint of clevage that invited one to imagine the mysteries within. She quickly settled down in the seat next to the window and I sat down next to her. She quickly started fussing around arranging her purse under her seat and buckling her seat belt. As she turned towards me to reach for the other end of the belt, I couldn’t help but let my eyes wander to the stretched fabric over her bust. She appeared to have been blessed with sufficient flesh to fill out her sweater quite nicely. In fact as she retrieved the other end buried in her seat, I caught just a glance of the black lace bra she wore underneath. While immediately fascinated, I was quick to change my line of sight before she righted herself and smiled at me as I appeared to be looking out the window. “Business trip?", I inquired. “No, vacation, but I’ve brought along some work with me”, as she nodded toward the briefcase. “Yeah, I said you can never get away from it”, I said. “My name is Lisa”, she said engagingly as she held out her hand. “A pleasure to meet you”, I said, “my name is Sam”.

We quickly lapsed into silence as the jet began it’s take off run. As I leaned back in the seat with my eyes closed, I could imagine the acceleration pushing on those marvelous breasts of hers. As I reveled in that image, I began to think about the program I had begun on my laptop. Having been in the engineering field, I figured that there was a possiblity that I could incorporate a moving image into the same resonance of sound that had originally induced Marcy in my car. As the jet gained altitude, I began to realize that it was very similar to the same monotous amplitude of sound generated by the car, except at a higher frequency. I was just about to the point that I was going to test it on Marcy, but had yet to figure out how to duplicate the sound. Perhaps if I changed a couple of variables to allow for the higher frequency of the noise of the flying jet, my test subject could be sitting next to me.

With this thought I opened my eyes and found that Lisa was busily engrossed in some trade magazine. Something to do with music. I grew more and more impatient as I waited for the jet to reach cruising altitude so they would turn off the seat belt sign. Once the shoft chime sounded, I immediately released my belt and stood up to get my laptop from the overhead compartment. I dropped down my seat table and inadvertantly bumped my leg against Lisa’s knee. It was like an electric shock jolted my system and I quickly made my apologies. Lisa just smiled at me and said, “that’s ok, it’s not like there’s alot of space in these seats”. I just politely nodded my head as I was already thinking about the changes I would have to make in my program, but not before giving her figure an appraising look once she looked back to her magazine.

I quickly booted up the program and found the required parameters that I need to change for the frequency. Well, here goes nothing I said to myself as I pressed the command to start the program running. Immediately the screen coalesced into a very pleasing array of colors that seemed to draw one into the center of it. It was like one of those paintings you see with the improbably steps or waterfall leading back to itself. The more you stared at it, the more you tried to figure out what your eyes where telling you. As I stared into it’s depths, I realized what I had done. I had failed to put my headphones on that played the noise cancelling sound of the jet liner moving through the air! It was with supreme effort that I made my hand seek out the power button and switch off the laptop. Once the program and laptop shut off, my vision and faculties slowly returned. I cast a sidelong glance at Lisa to see if she had noticed anything. Apparently not. She was engrossed in reading about somebody named John Phillip Sousa, whoever that was.

Well, that was incredibly stupid on my part as I retrieved the headphones out of my laptop case. But I must admit the program appeared to be successful. I placed the earbuds firmly in my ears and again started the program. This time the screen did mostly the same thing but it wasn’t near as captivating to me at all. In fact, it was just like a screen saver. I could look away from it whenever I wanted, so the noise cancelling audio was working perfectly. Now all I had to do was figure out how to get Lisa to just glance at the screen. I figure once that happens, the effect should be pretty instanteous. First I tried to edge the laptop so that it was facing her somewhat. I figured she might get curious and peak at what I was working on. After a few minutes (which seemed like hours), she actually turned the page on the Sousa article without so much as looking up. Of course, I’m not hitting any keys and she probably thinks I’m listening to music. So I figured I might as go with something that works in the past and leaned my leg over to bump her skirt covered leg. As I did so I looked directly at her and she looked at me. “Sorry”, I said. When she went to respond her eyes caught the screen of the laptop just past me. I could see that it had her attention as they sort of lost focus on me and just I don’t know, kind of glazed over as if she was looking far away.

I knew once the effect grabbed you, it would be so totally mesmerizing that you wouldn’t be aware of your surroundings or anything else for that matter. I quickly looked about the dim cabin and of the few passengers, no one was moving around. I tentatively reached over with my right hand and caressed the smooth skin of her neck tracing the thin gold necklace as it lay against her skin. I watched her face intently and it didn’t move a fraction of an inch. Her gaze never wavered from the laptop screen. I surveyed the cabin again and again seeing no one paying any attention to us, I slipped my finger down the front of her sweater and felt the front of her bra covered breasts. Again no reaction of any kind. I should have stopped here, and brought her out of the influence of the program to see if my hypothesis was indeed true about not being aware of one’s surroundings, but being the kind of guy I am, I just couldn’t resist the charms of such a beautiful woman. I slowly reached into her sweater and slipped my hand inside what definately was a black lace bra as I could see it over the top of her sweater and cupped her left breast in my hand. My index finger and thumb automatically sought out and gently squeezed her now hardening nipple. It felt absolutely great, but remembering my untested program, I slowly pulled out my hand and readjusted her low cut collar to cover her bra. I turned back to the computer and shut down the program. Immediately as it shut down, her head and eyes returned to her article. I waited a second or two and then leaned over to Lisa and said, “Did you say something?” “No”, she replied. “Sorry, I thought I heard you say something”, I said to her. She returned to reading.

The program had automatically been set to let the subject experience total sensory deprivation and yet forget the experience when it was terminated. It was with some excitement that I brought up the parameters screen that would let me set any number of commands with or without memory retention when the program stopped running. My mind raced with the possibilities and the recent memory of Lisa’s breast in my hand. I looked around to make sure no one was looking over my shoulder as I typed in my parameters. I would command her to take her shoes off and in the process, hike her skirt up over her knees and feel comfortable about that. The idea being to test if I could command her to do something and then let it ride after the program terminated. I started the program and this time simply nudged her with my elbow. As she turned towards me, the screen again captured her gaze. I let the program run for about 30 seconds just because I had no idea how long it would take to transmit the commands, although my guess was less than seconds since it was going through the optic nerve directly into the brain. I terminated the program.

Imediately after it stopped, Lisa closed her magazine and then reached down and slipped her heels off one at a time. As she was leaning over to do this she pulled her skirt up over her knees to make it easier to reach her shoes in the cramped space. When she did this, my eyes where treated to what appeared to be a very sexy leg, knee, and thigh (at least some of her thigh) that appeared to be as smooth and as pliable as the skin on her neck had been. Once she had accomplished her task, she settled back down with her magazine, leaving a breath-taking amount of leg exposed for my view. I love computer programming.

PART VI—THE FUN BEGINS

Well to say I was mildly excited by this discovery was an understatement and I definately needed some relief I thougth to myself as I tried to adjust my growing erection without too much attention. Lisa kind of shifted around in her seat at my movement, but that leg was just so inviting. So it was with great devious intentions that I brought up the parameters screen and began what was to be a rather long and thought provoking session. The more I plugged in parameters, the more I became aroused. Once I was finished, it was again a simple matter to get Lisa to glance at my screen again. I knew the program had taken effect when she calmly placed her magazine in the rack and fell instantly asleep with her head resting on the wall of the plane next to the window.

You know there is only so much room in an airplane seat (barely enough to sit much less lend itself to do anything else). I had to contend myself with exploring Lisa’s body at will. I must say it was alot of fun to run my hand up and down her leg several times. I was glad that she was not wearing panty hose. I sat very calmly in my seat and watched the other passengers go about their business as I let my hand wander down to her leg and under her hiked up dress. Her leg felt smooth as I ran my hand up her thigh and then deftly felt the front of her panties with the back of my hand. I carefully flipped my hand over and then with some difficulty slipped my hand under the elastic of her black panties (yes I did look!) and felt her well trimmed and slightly excited little flower. I easily slipped one of my fingers and explored around until I felt her pleasure spot. While quietly massaging her little bud with just the tip of my finger, she suddenly moaned rather loudly I’m afraid. I quickly pulled my hand from her underwear and pushed her dress down as best as I could before the stewardess who was walking up the aisle turned and came back to our seat. “Is everything alright”, she inquired? I nodded, “I think so, she must be having a bad dream or something. Maybe she’s afraid of flying”, I joked. I leaned over to her and said, “Puppet, wake up now”, which was the key command I had given her in my parameters screen. Lisa sat upright slowly and looked around with sort of a puzzled look on her face. The stewardess repeated, “Is everything alright, Miss”? Lisa nodded. As the stewardess returned to her duties down the aisle, Lisa looked at me and then went to looking out the window. “Are we almost there”, she asked? “Closer than you think”, I replied. In fact the plane was on final approach and I was both frustrated and dismayed that I hadn’t any more time to play, but then again, after her programming, the fun would later this week and it was with much anticipation that I looked forward to it. We parted ways at the luggage carousel and that was that.

The next day of course I had an email from Lisa. I had set up a command to have her email me her sex history, likes and dislikes, etc. Figured I needed something to work with and I knew that I wouldn’t have time to get that information from her on the plane. I congratulated myself on my cleverness as I set about reading the rather lengthy email about her tastes. She was apparently in between boy friends and hadn’t made love with anyone in the last six and a half months when she broke up with her last boyfriend. She usually got off on soft porn or scanned the internet for pictures that interested her. It appears that she did this about every other day as the pressure of release was just too much and she found that she would lose concentration if she didn’t masterbate at least this often. Her tastes seem to include an equal amount of strap on sex between girls as well as the ‘normal’ kinds of things. She even had a rape fantasy which I thought might prove interesting. She also had only been with another woman once when she was 14, her cousin had gotten her drunk and then had seduced her on the couch as she proceeded to pass out. Her only remembrance of the event was sitting on the couch with her cousin sitting next to her. She remembered her cousin as a very sexy blonde who had developed an awesome body at the age of 18 put her hand on her knee as she was talking to her. She didn’t remember what they were talking about but kept watching her cousin’s hand slide up her thigh higher and higher until it even began to push her dress up. AS her cousin’s hand reached her rather prim white panties, she remembered looking at her cousin then and her cousin had leaned in to kiss her, pushing her down on the couch as she did so. The next thing she knew, her cousin was tugging off her white panties and burying her face into her pussy and having the most amazing feelings. She felt her body grow very warm and tingly and then there was a sudden explosion of emotion as she reached an orgasm (although she didn’t know what it was at the time) and passed out. She woke up the next morning on the couch completely naked and her clothes carefully folded next to her. She thought it might have been a dream, but she wasn’t sure. Her cousin and her had never spoken about the even again, although she had always wanted to ask.

The more I read the more I knew that my initial instincts had been pretty on target and I must now get to work setting the stage so to speak. I sent Marcy an email with a macro setting that would run my program with the proper parameters for her viewing pleasure. Not only is programming fun, but she always asked me to update or fix her laptop so of course I was happy to oblige. So when she got the email, the program would run with the parameters I had set. At least that was the plan. I hadn’t really tested this aspect of it and in fact the airplane run was the first use I had ever attempted at all with the program. But if the initial results were good, this was going to be even better.

First I had encouraged Lisa to fantasize more and more about other women and she would be unable to orgasm at all unless she heard the trigger word I had implanted. I figured this would more than build her up to a highly charged state. Next I started setting up Marcy who was a sales representative to become more of a domimatrix type and made her fantasize about Lisa. I had even embedded a picture of Lisa in the message so that she would only have these fantasies about her and no one else. Figured I needed to control this as much as possible at this stage of the game. As if on cue, I watched as the web camera came up on Marcy’s laptop which was one of the first commands I gave her. It looked to be working perfectly and as I slipped my headphones on the sound was working as well. She appeared to be just working in her office as I watched her moving around and listening to office sounds. I watched with some satisfaction as the sexual tension built up to a fever pitch during the next ten minutes. One never tires of watching any woman get turned on. I already knew the object of her passion as I had conviently provided it for her in the original email message. I watched as she sat back in her chair with her eyes partially closed and her right hand busy underneath her desk. I wish that I had told her to put the camera in a more strategic place but it was pretty erotic watching the emotions cross her face. During this sesssion she reached over and picked up the phone. It was with great difficulty she dialed Lisa’s business number and asked for her. I heard her say “Hello Puppet” which was Lisa’s program trigger and then proceed to give her instructions for setting up a seemingly innocent business meeting the next morning. Once the meeting was set, Marcy hurriedly hung the phone up as she exploded into a huge orgasm, straining with all her might to keep it quiet in her office as she went through the throes of passion. She seemed to sit quite still for several seconds as if gathering her thoughts and then jumped up and went out her locked office door. I presume to the Ladies restroom. On her return she shutdown the camera and I decided it was time to get back to work. I did so with a smile on my face as the first of many shows was going to be incredible tomorrow if today was any indication. Things were going exactly as planned.

PART VII—INITIATING THE PLAN

As usual, I was waiting for the image to come up on my laptop. I was not without some anticipation as I made myself comfortable in my office chair with my lunch. Right on time the image came up and the sound as well. I just glimpsed a view of Marcie as she turned the laptop on facing the screen. She appeared to be dressed vary stylishly in what appeared to be a man’s business suit. Except for the fact that I could look down the white blouse she had on that was so marvelously stretched by her breasts. Hmmmmm, it appears to be beige in color. An interesting combination I thought. Almost skin tone. As she straightened back up from the laptop, Lisa then came into view. She appeared to be setting at her desk calmly looking at the laptop. She appeared to be wearing a very nice white sweater, with a low cut neckline and perls. As Marcie adjusted the laptop for the best view, I caught another glimpse of those marvelous legs that I had had so much fun with on the plane. She was displaying them well in a dark blue pin stripe skirt and some very nice black high heels.

As I plugged in my headphones—no sense alerting my co-workers to all the fun, I heard Marcie telling Lisa that she would very much like what she had to offer. Lisa replied in a matter of fact voice, “Oh really?". “Yes, I”m sure you will find it quite stimulating”, Marcie said. “Here let me show you this presentation and I think it will become clear to you, just how much you will want my product”, Marie quipped as she reached forward and pressed a few buttons again giving me a marvelous glance down her blouse. Here is where I’m sure my program is now running because as I watch Lisa looking on intently, I can see the flush begin at the bottom of her low cut neckline and slowly creep up until her cheeks are quite red. Several times she fans herself and adjusts the neckkline of her sweater as if the room was suddenly becoming way to warm. Once or twice, I saw her noticeably squirm in her chair, but she was very good at making it seem like a normal shifting of position. Oh how she tried desparately to hide her arrousal....little did she know that it was beyond her to even think such a thing.

All the while the presentation was running, Marcie walked around back and forth behind Lisa’s chair. I could see her restraining herself with visible effort as she knew the presentation had to run it’s course. But even she couldn’t fight the growing anticipation. I watched as she stopped behind Lisa’s chair and gently lowered her hand to caress Lisa’s golden hair. I heard just the faintest moan as Lisa slowly blinked her eyes and continued to stare at the screen and in fact me. It was a weird feeling to experience from my perspective, but my growing erection was appreciative.

Just as Marcie’s hand caressed down the side of Lisa’s face and making it’s way along her neck to her shoulder and the edge of that low cut neckline, the presentation ended. Lisa at this point was very flushed and stood up abruptly, forcing Marcie to step away. Quite breathlessly, Lisa sort of gulped and said, “that was a very interesting presentation” and then after staring at Marcie she thanked her for coming. Marice began to slowly move towards Lisa. Lisa, her lip quivering, her harmones rushing through her system, just stood her ground and watched as Marcie slowly advanced on her. Surprisingly she said nothing. As Marice got close enough that her breasts where almost touching Lisa, she muttered, “oh, that was only part of the presentation”. “Really?", Lisa replied haltingly. “Yes”, Marcie said as she closed the distance between them and grasped the back of Lisa’s head almost forcefully and kissed her hard on the lips. It appeared to be a long and sensous kiss judging from the reaction of Lisa. She at first brought her hands up to push Marcie away from her and as the kiss lingered on, she slowly lowered her arms to her sides. Marcie on the other hand was just getting started. As they came up for air, she pushed Lisa back towards her disk until her skirt covered rear was just sitting on the edge. Again she dove in for another deep kiss and this time Lisa showed no signes of resistance. Marcies hands where now roaming all over Lisa’s sweater, massaging her breasts this way and that. I distinctly heard Lisa moan into Marcie’s mouth, as she pulled the sweater free of her skirt and slid her hands underneath. From somewhere, Lisa pulled a distant memory out and tried again to stop Marcie from mauling her breasts and made a feeble attempt at pushing her hands away. Lisa managed to pull Marcie’s hands out from under her sweater, only to have Marice twist her around and pull Lisa’s sweater and bra up over her head, but not compleletly off. Just enough to hinder the movements of her arms. Of course my eyes were glued to the sight of Lisa’s breasts popping out into the open and the quick hardening of her nipples as they hit the open air. My vision was only momentary as Marcie pushed Lisa down face first onto the desk, squashing those wonderful tits against the cold, hard surface of the desk. All I could hear from Marcie was some sort of mumbling, nothing really intelligitable over the headphones. I did hear Marcie growl, “you’re going to like this part of the presentation even better; it’s my favorite part”.

As she mouthing this phrase breathily, she deftly moved that laptop over so that I had a nice side view. Thank you Marcie! I’ll have to reward her somehow later, I thought as I began to stroke my ever increasing manhood. While keeping on hand on Lisa’s bare back, she reached down and unzipped her pin striped skirt which evidently had a rear zipper. Once this was unfastened, she pulled it down all the way to her ankles, revealing a black thong-like panties and garterless stockings. I was mesmerized by the sight and was even more shocked by what happened next. I expected Marcie to begin to abuse Lisa with her hand or her mouth but in my program I did allow for certain latitudes in these matters. That way I don’t really know what’s going to happen next and it keeps things interesting. But I was totally unprepared for what appeared to be a really well endowed flesh colored dildo emerge from the zipper of Marcie’s suit! She didn’t waste any time at all in pulling the panties aside and insesting that monster into Lisa’s bent form. One quick thrust was all it appeared to take as Lisa must have been quite well lubricated from all the previous activities.

Marcie pounded into her relentlessly and Lisa’s moans became evident as they got louder and more plaintive from the assault on her senses. At one point, Marcie pulled the sweater from Lisa’s head which allowed her to fondle her breasts and afford me an excellent view as she continued to sledgehammer into her. Lisa’s breasts bounced off and on the desk with each thrust which were now coming quicker and quicker. I could see Lisa’s body tense as the first orgasm swept her body. Marcie quickened her efforts, determined to make Lisa cum and cum again before it was all over. She apparently had been fantasizing more about Lisa then I had imagined. Lisa’s eyes were completely closed as she slid back and forth over the desktop, no longer able to arch her back against the assault of Marcie and that dildo. I watched as Marcie quickened her pace and came to a huge orgasm on her own as Lisa appeared to be anything but concious. As Marcie came, she slumped forward over Lisa’s inert body. They stayed like this for what seemed a few minutes. Well long enough for me to clean up the mess I had made.

My eyes were drawn back to the screen as Marcie pulled her dildo out of Lisa’s inert form and then tucked it back into her business suit and zipped up. Again I was surprised as she reached down and pulled Lisa’s skirt back up and zipped it up. Lisa was now beginning to rouse. As Marcie pulled her back up, she pulled her sweather over her head and then pulled out her blond locks out of the neck of the sweather. She leaned in and kissed Lisa full on the lips while sereptiously squeezing one her breasts through the sweater. Since Lisa didn’t have a bra on, I could easily make out her hardened nipples through the sweater. Once Marcie broke off her kiss, I was really surprised by what she said next. In fact, I wasn’t sure that my ears had heard correctly. It wasn’t until I played back the tape a couple of times, was I sure.

“Come on, Lover”, Marcie spoke softly. “I have someone I want you to meet—my sister.”

PART VIII—THE SEDUCTION OF ALL INVOLVED

Well now there was a twist! I had indeed left some of the parameters open, but had no idea that Marcie would go to such lengths to satisfy the urges I had building up in her. Plus on top of that, my wife Colleen had no idea what was about to befall her. As the laptop camera closed down, I caught a glimpse of Lisa making last minute adjustments to her clothing and hair in preparation to leave as Marcie apparrently was packing up the computer equipment.

I switched on the video cameras back at my house (which I had never really gotten around to removing). As I switched from camera to camera as well as audio feeds it was apparent that Colleen was nowhere to be found. It wasn’t until I switched on teh lowlight bedroom camera that I saw that she was still in bed. That’s right! She had the day off and was planning a leisurely day at the house. I began debating whether or not I should call her. What the hell would I say? Hey Babe! How ya doin? By the way your sex starved sister and her friend are on the way over, just thought I’d let you know. Well that was obviously out. In the end, I’ll admit, I was doing the thinking with the thing between my legs and just had another bite of my sandwich.

It wasn’t long before I saw Marcie’s car pull up in the driveway. Both her and Lisa got out and to my surprise walked around to the back door. They appeared to be in no hurry and were still dressed in business attire. Actually it just looked like a couple of Avon ladies making a house call. Of course, nothing could be farther from the truth. As I switched to the back door camera, I should have been surprised, but wasn’t when Marcie pulled out a key and quietly opened the back door. She made a be quiet sign to Lisa by holding a finger up to her lips. Then they both smiled at each other and went in.

In the kitchen they seemed to have a whispered discussion of which I could hardly make out any words other than something about a ‘plan’ and ‘having some fun’. This lasted only about a minute or so as they quietly began searching the house for Colleen. As they gradually made their way to the back bedroom, Marcie spied her inert form on the bed and motioned for Lisa to follow her. They sereptiously made their way to the bed obviously being very quiet as I had cranked the gain up on the audio as far as it would go and I could hardly hear them moving around in there. Well, I did hear some pretty heaving breathing from both of them.

They both reached the bed simultaneously and stood there staring at my wife Colleen. She appeared to be sleeping on her back, her hair splayed out on the pillow and her mouth slightly parted. The covers where pulled up to her neck and she appeared to be sound asleep. I saw Marcie nudge Lisa and she then leaned forward and very carefully grasped the covers and slowly pulled them down my wife’s sleeping form. I watched in fascination as her body was slowly revealed to them and I again marveled at how her full breasts pushed out the satin white nightee she was wearing. Her left breast was almost exposed as the strap had slipped down off her shoulder. Her legs were pulled up slightly and I could just make out the white lacey panties she was wearing underneath. I was once again taken in by how arousing she looked as I’m sure Marcie and Lisa were.

While I had been staring at Lisa slowly revealing my wife’s body by pulling down the covers, I had failed to notice that Marcie had gone over to the dresser and after quietly rummaging around had come back with what appeared to be a couple of pairs of nylons and silk scarf that I had bought my wife on our last vacation.

As I was figuring out what she was carrying, Lisa had stripped down to just a black camisol and panties. She looked very enticing in that get up as she gingerly edged herself onto the bed next to Colleen. I have yet to figure out what these two were up to and was Colleen ever in for a surprise.

Lisa slowly moved her body over next to Colleen and then began to pull on the strap that was off of Colleen’s shoulder. Steadily the increasing pressure of pulling on that strap exposed Colleen’s left breast. I saw Lisa visibly inhale when her nipple was exposed. As of yet, Colleen hadn’t moved an inch. I guess I hadn’t really given a thought about what they intended , only the resulting effect on my growing arousal.

Lisa reached over and grasped her breast and began massaging it and reveling in it’s feel. Obviously, Marcie had taken advantage of Lisa’s programming and had put her up to playing with my wife. After I got to thinking about it, I guess I never had really undone that original programming and the domimatrix stuff was just taking over.

As Colleen rolled over on her back, things began to happen quickly. Lisa removed her hand from my wife’s breast and quickly clamped it over her mouth. Marcie equally as efficient had the scarf tied around her eyes so that she couldn’t see. As Colleen was waking up and realizing that there were intruders in the house and not only that, they were taking advantage of her, she began to try and fight them off. However, there combined weight and the element of surprise where in their favor. They quickly succeeded in getting her tied to the bed with the array of stockings and panty house Marcie had filched from teh dresser drawers. Now with her tied spread eagled on the bed, her eyes and mouth covered with the scarf and stockings, she was at their mercy.

Lisa didn’t waste any time. She began to run her hands all over my wife’s body as Marcie began to strip out of her business suit. She pulled her top down exposing both her breasts. Colleen was squirming to beat the ban, but was unable to break free of her bonds. Lisa began sucking and mouthing both of her breasts as her hand wondered down the front of her panties. She quickly inserted a finger into her shaved pussy and began to push them vigoursly in and out. All the while she was whispering in Colleen’s ear. I was able to hear most of this conversation, but to tell the truth my attention was really drawn to the motion of those fingers moving in and out and Lisa’s obviously growing arousal. The gist of what she was telling Colleen was that her and her partner (I noticed she didn’t specify male or female) were going to use her for sexual pleasure and if she reciprocated no one or nothing would harm her. In fact, she might enjoy it. I could tell from the signs that she was giving off that Colleen was beginning to feel the effects of all that attention. Lisa slowly kissed her way down past Colleen’s waist and then pulling her panties aside, plunged her tongue deep within the recesses revealed to her. As she did this, she reached back and yanked the gag from Colleen’s mouth. However before she could say anything, Lisa had lowered herself onto her face and was not forcefully moving her hips back and forth over Colleen’s unwilling mouth. At least at first what appeared to be her unwilling mouth.

While this action was going on, Marcie had stripped down to just the strapon. Man did she look sexy as hell and I never would have thought that about her. As Marcie approached and kneeled onto the bed, the mansized didlo swung back and forth. Lisa feeling her approach leaned back with a lustful look on her face. She pulled Colleen’s panties aside as Marcie gradually slipped in the dildo. She kept pushing until it was in to the hilt and I could her my wife’s muffled cries of pain or pleasure I wasn’t sure which as Lisa increased her tempo of her hip movement across her face.

Lisa obviously was cumming big time from the frentic action of her hips and the sounds that were eminating from her. As she rolled off to the side of Colleen, I could hear almost the same reaction of Colleen as she started to cum. Marcie continued to pound away as Lisa began to loosen all of the knots binding Colleen to the bed. Once her hands and feet where freed, she absentmindly reached for the blindfold. Lisa pushed her hands gently aside and said no as she smothered her lips with a deep kiss. Colleen’s legs had reached around and locked behind Marcie as she was starting to utter some gutteral response deep within her at what was becoming a momentous orgasm for her. I doubt that Colleen had figured out who her unkown suitors where much less that they were both female at this point.

While Marcie was forcefully pumping her hips in the dying throes of her orgasm, Lisa had positioned herself behind Colleen’s head and was massaging her breasts through her satin nightgown that she had pulled back up into position. She seemed to be reveling in the feel of the silk against Colleen’s breasts. She had her head back and her eyes closed and as Marcie collapsed on top of Colleen, Lisa opened her eyes. I could see that she appeared mesmerized by something as she had a very unusual stare. Wiping my hand off, I quickly reached the keyboard and flipped to the other bedroom camera. There to my surprise stood Rex with his forelegs on the bed, wagging his tail.

to be continued...................