The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SISTERS

(M/FF, Mind Control, Slavery, Humiliation)

Cindy Silver Eyes

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cindy_Silver_Eyes

Jason walked through the campus, eyeing his surroundings, smoking the last bit of his cigarette. He could tell people looked at him as if he was out of place on Campus – and of course he was, wasn’t he? He was a 37-year old accountant after all… He could use a shave, that was for sure, and his longish black hair looked oily. The cheap suit seemed to hang from his rather thin frame, except for a notable beer belly. He’d spent the whole day working in his downtown office – not like the days when he’d been employed at Ernst & Young. That had ended when he made a rather crude pass at one of the women working at the office. Now, Jason made his living doing book-keeping for small enterprises – ones that could use quite a bit of creative accounting, which Jason was more than happy to supply. You had to have a niche in life after all..

He looked around the Boston College campus for the girls – it seemed just yesterday that he’d been a college student like this. Not at some expensive, yuppie university like this of course… Still. It didn’t feel so far away. And he was in good spirits… He stuck his hand in his pocket, and touched the Minvari Stone. It was nothing more than a stupid fantasy of course… but still…

He eyed one red-head with big tits passing by, but decided to hold off. Two other girls passed by, seemingly just freshmen, and he would have gone for it, but had no idea if he could take on both at once… He kept walking.

Then, some girl brushed by him aggressively, almost pushing him aside – what a bitch… He caught her sight from the back, an incredibly tight ass swaying nonchalantly in black gym shorts, and a fit white top, showing off fresh sweat from what looked like a hard work-out… Her blonde hair was wrapped in a tight bun. Jason decided to follow her. She made her way to the parking lot, and produced a car key, beeping open a sexy red BMW…

“Ma’am…” Jason yelled.

She turned around and Jason was amazed with the cute, sexy face on the blondie...

“Did you drop this?” he asked, and almost instinctively produced the stone he’d been keeping in his pocket…

It was the green, shiny, little gem that he’d bought in Mexico for a mere chuckle and 5 dollars – the old woman had said it would make any woman he wanted unconditionally his forever… What dumb shit he’d thought, but he’d handed over the money anyhow… He was drunk and on his way to cheap prostitutes in Mexico City anyhow.

Just for fun, he held up the stone for the blonde to look and see clearly… What did he have to lose?

She looked at it.

Was he mistaken or were her eyes fluttering…?

* * *

Jason stood in front of an on-campus apartment one week later, smoking…

He took out the extra keys he now owned, placing it in the key-hole. It was fancy settings, one of the few single-person apartments on Boston College campus. Not as fancy as the girl that waited for Jason inside though, was it? He’d purposely walked through the Campus again enjoying the views, but he could swear he could not spot a single girl hotter than the one waiting for him inside…

Jason opened the door, letting himself in… And there she was, co-ed Junior, Cindy Cooper, naked and on her knees, waiting for her Owner and Master… He eyed that fully naked, nearly perfect body, topped with an angelic face, and he was hard as rock instantly.

“Please fuck me Master” she whined as she’d been taught. “Please fuck this worthless slut…”

Jason grinned approvingly. What a kick it was to own a sex-slave, an obedient, constantly horny fuck-toy to serve his pleasure… Of course, when he looked into those big silver eyes, he could very well see the humiliation and hapless anger buried inside – much to his amusement. He preferred it that way… The sex was great of course but he loved nothing better than humiliating an uppity, little slut like Cindy over and over again or teaching her who’s the boss in the process. She couldn’t go around cock-teasing every man in sight anymore, could she?

Jason let her continue begging to be fucked by her Master, as he helped himself to a glass of Scotch… He sipped his honey-colored drink and walked over to Cindy, standing tall in front of the kneeling blonde.

“Suck my cock slut…” he ordered, and the naked girl’s delicate hands were at his zipper at once. She looked up at him with obedient eyes, as if making sure she was pleasing to her owner…

“First kiss the stone, slave…” Jason ordered, as he took the Minvari Stone out of his pocket.

He just couldn’t believe it actually worked. But it did. The fuckin’ Minvari stone did work…

Cindy planted an obedient, passionate kiss on the green stone, as she’d been taught… even as she knew it was the source of her shameful slavery…

And then she took out Jason’s hard cock – she knew this would be the first of many pleasures she’d be providing for her abhorrent Master tonight…

* * *

Jason slowly began awaking… He was being gently pulled out of his sleep with most pleasurable feelings… He lifted his head up, parting his eyes slowly. What he saw was Cindy: She was working at his crotch, licking his slowly stiffening cock…

“Well, good morning slut…”

“Good morning Master..” came the reply from the blonde as she lifted her head up and smiled obediently before going back to her job.

Jason’s cock was fully hard by now, so Cindy took his full manhood in her mouth. After about 5 minutes, Jason could no longer resist the young co-ed’s soft, skillful ministrations – he exploded inside Cindy’s mouth – and she swallowed dutifully as always… There was no equivalent to the sucking energy and skills of a properly incentivized 21-year old co-ed, was there?

Jason leaned up, as the girl tucked his cock inside. What a way to wake up this was… And he’d needed the sleep, hadn’t he? After 4 hours of fucking last night..

“Fetch me breakfast slave…” he commanded. “Then you can go to your little class…”

His cell-phone rang when he was chewing on a big piece of sausage…

“Jason, my boy…” – it was Sunny Vitali, his best client. Owner of Sunny’s Strip Club – which miraculously never owed any taxes despite the big crowds that seemed to frequent the Club seven days a week.

“What’s up Sunny?”

“Well, I was wondering about that cute blondie you came to the Club with last week…”

“Yeah, what about her?” He’d taken Cindy with him to the strip club just for amusement, and it had been amusing to get lap-dances while Cindy sat next to him and even more amusing to make sure Cindy received some lap-dances, too… He had no idea Sunny had even realized it…

“Well.. you know I got the best-looking girls in this town… but your girl looked better than all mine…”

“I suppose that’s right Sunny – so what?”

“Girl like that… she could make a thousand bucks a night dancing for me…”

“A thousand a night? No, shit…”

“Damn right…”

Money off his slave – this, Jason had not thought of yet… A thousand a night though… He could get his hands on that Lincoln Navigator he’d wanted pretty quickly…

Besides, he loved the idea of a hot little BC co-ed stripping at Sunny’s club… especially knowing that at the end of the night she’d be no one’s but his…

“Well, Sunny, Let me think on that…”

* * *

Cindy was gyrating in tune with the loud music, trying to put as much spin as possible to her hips, strutting her stuff as she’d been taught. She was down to just her tiny thong. It was only her 2nd week at Sunny’s Strip Club, but with proper incentivization, she’d gotten the hang of it very fast – and she was already the most popular girl in the club. Anyone looking at her would hardly tell how humiliated and ashamed she was to be doing what she was doing. Being merely naked in front of dozens of men was mortifying to the coed – let alone what she was doing at the moment: She curled herself around the pole, pushing the metal bar between her large tits, and licked along the pole suggestively, as men hooted and cheered. Her face turned a deep shade of red in utter embarrassment, but few could tell she was there because she was commanded to be. She swung her incredibly firm and shapely buttocks right and left, up and down, getting even more cheers and loud laughter… She finally left the pole, bent down at a 90 degrees, and began pulling down her pink thong, ever so very slowly, as she’d been taught… There was more cheers and jeers from the men and semi-shocked snickers from the few women inside… Cindy’s only solace was that there was no way anyone she’d known would be here, in this repugnant establishment… Her friends would be hanging out the college pubs around Chestnut Hill…

She dropped the thong on the floor with one last fast move, leaving her fully nude but for a pair of impossibly tall and shiny high-heels… She turned around once more to face her audience as she’d been taught…

She was smiling like a total slut even as she wanted to disappear into thin air deep inside – until she saw who was sitting right by the stage and watching her with an open mouth and a huge grin…: Roy Keane…

He was her sister’s friend – more specifically, some guy that had hit on her non-stop all through college… She hadn’t seen him in years, but there was no mistaking who he was, with that grinning face. He had to be a businessman now, dressed in suits and a loose tie. He had two other men with him, dressed as he was, and all seemed to be having a great time…

“Cindiii – how the hell are you?” Roy yelled, with a big chuckle…

Cindy could tell he was elbowing the two other men with him and telling them this particular stripper happened to be the sister of a girl he’d known very well indeed…

Cindy had never been so ashamed, so humiliated to the core in her young life… She almost cried in disgrace. She wanted to run off the stage and disappear… But the conditioning of the Minvari stone was just too strong – she continued gyrating and dancing for the men… until Roy and his friends began waving their $20 bills and called her over for a lap-dance…

Jason was seated at the bar, drinking beer on the house… and watching Cindy make money for him… and getting turned on all the same, as he fully expected to have in a couple hours what other men here could only look at and imagine…

He noticed one of the suits approaching him. “Hi, my name is Roy” he introduced himself. “They tell me, aahm, that you are in charge of Cindy?”

“Candy, you mean?”… That was the stage name of the co-ed after all… “Yeah, so?”

“I was wondering if it is possible to take things further… with Cindy… Candy. You see, I know her sister – and boy, I spent a few years of my life trying to get into her pants… She’s a model now, you know? Fuckin’ Bikini Model…And if I can’t have the big sister – well, I figured I could have the younger one… for the right price of course…”

Jason leaned into Roy’s face, close enough to blow his smoke in his face…”Get the fuck out of here yuppie… I’m not letting anyone have his way with her…”

Roy grinned but shook his head.

“It’s a pity Sir…” he said. “Oh, well.. at least I get to tell Cathy what her slut sis has been up to – that alone is worth the money I spend… I guess, I’ll go get one more lap-dance.. from Candy..!”

* * *

Jason was in his downtown office a week later, seated behind his desk when he heard the knock on the office door. He had no secretary for the time being, which his low-budget operation could have ill afforded, though given the Minvari stone and nice batch of earnings coming from Cindy’s night job, things were bound to change – he figured he’d be in the market for secretary soon, once very obedient and sexy secretary…

He got the door himself, finding an angry, yet gorgeous woman at the other end.

“Are you Jason Mahoney?” she asked curtly and walked past him into Jason’s office.

“Yes, I am” Jason replied, checking out his unexpected guest. She seemed to be in her mid-twenties… And, even with a conservative suit on, Jason could tell she was drop-dead gorgeous underneath.

“What can I do you for?” he smiled tongue-in-cheek..

“My name’s Cathy Cooper” she said. “I’m Cindy’s sister…”

Jason looked at her with amazed eyes. So, this was her - Cathy Cooper, Cindy’s big sister. He’d heard a whole lot about her from the baby sis, hadn’t he? Jason knew she was a model, but really, what a body on her..! And he could swear she looked like the twin sister of Cathy Ireland – in her younger days... No wonder she posed for pictures in swimsuit mags.

And he’d been looking into meeting her, hadn’t he? Except now, her arrival had been a total surprise. Apparently, she’d stopped by the apartment first, for a surprise to visit to Cindy. And despite the story Cindy had tried to feed her about she dating Jason and everything, Cathy knew all about the extent of this relationship and the horrifying strip-club affair… Cathy seemed like the smart, controlling type, and highly protective of her younger sister…

And it was plainly obvious she found Jason utterly despicable – almost as despicable as what he had her sister doing…

“And?”

“And my sister’s shameful side-job, which apparently she is conducting under your orders and for your benefit, is over as of now… Your relationship is also over… I wanted to make sure to say it to you in person. She will not step into that disgusting club ever again, and she’s way better than being with some low-rent accountant 15 years older than her…So, do not ever come to her apartment anymore… And be kind enough to tell the losers running that despicable club that my sister is no longer working for them… or for you… Understood?”

Jason took a seat, eyeing the gorgeous blonde.

“So, let me get this straight, you’re here to save Cindy, hmm? From me?”

“Damn right Mister…” Cathy replied.

“And if I don’t feel like complying with your wishes…?”

“I can be a total bitch when I want to… Especially, when my sister is involved… And I have enough money and friends to cause you plenty of trouble…”

“Yeah?”

Jason lit up a fresh cigarette and let Cathy prattle on with an amused smile … Perhaps it was time for a second trial… He took out the Minvari Stone and started playing with it... And soon the blonde’s eyes were fixed on the shiny green gem… Her eyes started flickering and she started slurring as she talked about all the trouble heading Jason’s way…

* * *

“Hmm… I think this one’s the best… shall I make it the cover of your new web site?”

Jason help up a photo to Cathy. He was seated on a big leather chair, with a nude Cathy standing behind her and massaging his shoulders. Cindy was on her knees in front of him, giving him a blow-job, as her big sister watched and caressed Jason…

The picture Jason held up to her sister showed Cindy from behind, nude and on all fours, a leash tightly clipped to her dog collar and held by Cathy, who kneeled next to her, spreading her sister’s holes with her right hand for use by the viewer. In Cathy’s other hand there was a riding crop, ready to punish her younger sister, should she fail to please... Cindy was looking back with terrified eyes, an expression that was sure to give any man viewing this very picture a huge hard-on…

“Too much?” Jason chuckled.

“Whatever you wish Master” Cathy replied, unable to say anything else.

He’d given a nice little work-out to Cathy right there at the office the day before – more like an interview for the open secretary position. He liked the idea after all – bikini model turned secretary, ready to do all the typing, filing, fetching, and ready to fuck & suck the Boss at all times…

Cathy’s hands continued to massage his shoulders gently, even as impotent anger burned through her veins. Looking at that horrifying picture of Cindy and her was enough to make her want to throw up in dread, let alone watching her baby sister with this horrible man’s cock inside her mouth now… She could only imagine the humiliation Cindy was going through, even after everything that happened last night…

Cindy’s talented tongue swirled around Jason’s cock…

He looked at more pictures from the previous night – Cathy and Cindy sharing a closed-eyed, passionate kiss like a pair of lesbian lovers, Cathy spanking Cindy on her lap, Cindy licking her big sister’s tits, Cindy and Cathy locked in a 69, looking at the camera like they’d just been caught terribly surprised…

“All good…” he commented, with a happy face…

He grabbed Cindy by the hair and pulled her head up. “Enough of that, slut…”

He felt Cathy’s fingers tense a little at the rough handling of her sister, even as she continued to massage…

There could be no room to let go off the discipline, could there? “Cathy, grab the strap-on… And if I don’t see one real show, there will be punishment…” Jason ordered. There had been punishment, too, the previous night – more for Cathy than Cindy of course…

Only a few minutes later, Cindy was on all fours on the floor, and Cathy was kneeling behind her, with a giant black strap-on between them. Jason sipped his morning Bloody Mary, as Cathy began raping Cindy with the strap-on: Jason chuckled – boy, she fucked her sister hard, hadn’t she? Cathy slammed in again and again, not wanting any punishment. Both their tits were shaking and swinging like crazy, Cathy was humping like an animal with her hands grabbing Cindy by the waist… Cindy was screaming and moaning like she was on fire…

His phone rang just as he was setting it up to record the spectacle…

“Jason?”

It was Sonny.

“Yeah Sonny, what’s up?”

“Listen, one of the Fraternity Houses at Boston College wants to rent out the place next Wednesday…”

“Yeah? All of them over 21 then?”

“Hell no, but who’s gonna know?”

“Fair point…”

“And they don’t want no vanilla striptease either – they want a real sex-show, you know what I mean? Apparently, it’s a surprise birthday party for the Frat President…”

“Okay…”

“So, I need Candy for Wednesday – real good money… You know they’ll go ape-shit when they hear the stripper I give them is a real, current BC student… I bet some of them even know her.. And I guarantee they’d pay a few grands just for the basics…”

“Real sex show, huh…? Hmm – interesting offer… ….but you know Cindy isn’t cheap – especially for a sex-show… not sure… she’s my little bitch, you know…”

“It’s real good money Jason…”

“ Tell you what, I will send Cindy… I mean Candy… with her bikini model sister to put on a real show, both of them… You should see the sister, she’s fuckin’ drop dead gorgeous too… Think of the kink… I’ll let them watch what I’m watching now… for 20-grands…”

“20-fuckin’-grands!...”

“Yes – it’ll be worth it, there’s gotta be 20 of them easy, a grand-a-piece… to watch a real BC student screwing her own sister… It’s a fuckin’ deal I tell you… And guess what… what-the-hell… blow-jobs on the house…!”

Jason hanged up the phone satisfied…

He leaned back, watching the terrific sight playing out before him… He was hard once more, and would soon have to be satisfied…

”You’ll be very busy next Wednesday girls…!” he said with a chuckle.

“Now, hop hop, 69!…”

Cindy Silver Eyes
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cindy_Silver_Eyes