The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisters of the Leaf

“Come on, you lost the bet…now pay up”. Kayla’s eyes danced with devilment as she relished Shannon’s discomfort. Shannon was obviously regretting the lapse in judgement in agreeing to the bet that she would not kiss a complete stranger, but she knew Kayla would not relax until the wager was satisfied.

“All right, but just a small one where no-one can see,”, she grumbled. Shannon could not see the big deal in tattoos, and never really showed any interest in them. Kayla, on the other hand, was a total daredevil and thought nothing of tattoos, piercings, or wild tendencies to try anything. She winced as the car screeched to a halt outside a cheap-looking tattoo parlour. “Do I really have to?”

No answer was forthcoming, since Kayla had already jumped out and was tugging the passenger door open. “come on, wimp, you’ll enjoy it and no pain, I promise.”

Shannon entered the door, and to her surprise the surroundings looked immaculate and well-kept, nothing like the seedy exterior. A tall, pretty woman came up to Kayla and hugged her…just a fraction longer than a friendly embrace. “so, Kayla, back for more ink? What are you after this time?” Kayla giggled and nodded towards Shannon. “Newbie here lost a bet, so she has to get a tattoo…but just a small one where it can’t be seen, so that no-one at work will think she’s gone bad”.

The woman smile at Shannon, and introduced herself as Carina. Carina looked Shannon up and down, then asked “okay, what do you want and where? I have a catalogue of designs and sizes for you to look at, and you have to fill out a form and sign the disclaimer so that I can touch you without a lawsuit.” Shannon looked sharply at her, but the smile she saw made her realise that the girl was joking.

She took the catalogue and leafed through quickly, trying to ignore Kayla’s wicked gaze. She saw a simple heart shape, and indicated the smallest size she could. Again, she winced as Kayla scoffed, “I see bigger zits on teenagers. Is that the best you can do, you big baby?” Carina, still smiling, replied, “Kayla, you were a big coward too when you started, now I can’t keep you out of the shop!” she then motioned to Shannon to follow her into the room to the rear.

Carina handed Shannon the form and disclaimer, and Shannon was surprised to see how detailed it was…and how intrusive the questions seemed. “seriously, Carina…do you really need to know which birth control method I prefer…and whether I’ve taken drugs, and my sexual preferences?” instantly, Carina replied “this is to ensure that you aren’t likely to have allergic reactions to the ink, and that you won’t be uncomfortable being touched in the places you want tattooed. I really don’t want to be hit with sexual harassment lawsuits, or for you to be other than totally satisfied with my work.” Mollified by this explanation, Shannon signed the disclaimer, and pointed to her right hip. “put it there, and I think I’ll be done with Kayla and the stupid bet.”

Carina smiled again, and then asked Shannon if she wanted pain medication or relaxants. Shannon looked at Kayla, and then to Carina “if it’s all the same to you, anything that will stop me from climbing the walls will be fine. I hate needles.” Carina then outlined all of the methods she used to reduce pain and discomfort, but Shannon interrupted, saying “all of them.”

Carina then placed Shannon on the table, sterilized the skin on her hip, then placed earphones on Shannon’s ears, explaining that the soothing music would help her relax. She then swivelled the table to face the widescreen TV, and traced the pattern onto her skin. Kayla sat next to Shannon, and said “this part is boring, just watching you get ink…do you mind?” When Shannon looked around at her, Kayla was lighting a joint. Shannon made a face, and muttered “ you know I hate that smell…just don’t blow it near me.” Kayla grinned and blew the smoke in the air.

Shannon wondered why despite the smoke in the air, she kept smelling…something…that she couldn’t place, but it was relaxing…she no longer felt apprehensive, or even afraid. The table seemed to warm itself under her, and she had to admit that even the surroundings started to feel inviting. She took her eyes off the TV and saw that Kayla was getting very stoned…just grinning to herself as though at a hidden secret. Kayla looked back at her and smiled even wider. “See? I told you that it would be all right…just wait for Carina to start…you won’t even know when she’s done. It’s all GOOD!!” Just to annoy Shannon, she blew smoke right at her. Shannon felt too relaxed to be angry any more. Then, the TV came to life and started showing a beach scene, morphing every few minutes into sunsets and moonrises. “It’s so nice”, she breathed to herself.

She then heard Carina “ I’m switching on the pain reduction program, so just relax. I’ll use the “Void” setting, okay?” Shannon nodded, then relaxed even more as a gentle throbbing tone came through the headphones. She barely felt the tracing on her hip, then jumped a little when she felt the needle on her skin. “Relax” Carina whispered, and to her surprise Shannon relaxed completely. It was so pleasant, just hearing the throb in her ears, the swirling scenes of the screen, and the gentle touch of Carina on her hip. The tone in her ears was so relaxing, she just stopped thinking, took no notice of time passing…did not notice when she was turned on her stomach and the skin on her back was sterilised. All her thoughts were now fading into the void.

Carina then looked at Kayla, who, unknown to Shannon, had been blowing the marijuana smoke into her face after her first joint, and asked “is she ready?” Kayla responded with a curt nod. Carina instantly reached under the table and took out a vaporizer attached to a gas mask. The mask was slipped over the nearly-comatose Shannon’s face, and a large amount of marijuana was placed in the vaporisor, which soon emitted thick white fumes. Carina then changed the track on the sound system, and took up a microphone.

“Shannon, can you hear me? You are about to join the Sisters of the Leaf. Nod if you understand.” Carina was gratified that even in her void state, Shannon nodded slowly. “Shannon, all you have to do is breathe and listen. When you wake up, you will know what to do and when to do it. Just breathe and listen.” Carina then turned to Kayla, and Kayla smiled and pointed to Shannon’s clothes. “Burn them. She won’t need new clothes before the end of the weekend…if at all. Oh, and bring the machine…time to sort out the other things for our sister.” Kayla turned and left to obey. Carina then picked up the tattoo machine and began her art on Shannon’s unconscious form.

Shannon slowly opened her eyes. At first, she couldn’t generate a single thought, nor did she recognise her surroundings. After what seemed like hours, her first thought finally came. “Void”. Her mouth felt velvety, and she stung all over. She rolled over, and her skin felt funny. Her second thought now came “Carina”. Then she registered that she was extremely wet between her legs, and looked down to see a vibrator inserted into her pussy. The sight gave her a violent orgasm, causing her to stumble. She caught herself just in time to look in the mirror. She saw the heart on her hip, just like she wanted. Then she noticed the words, “Sisters of the Leaf” across her lower belly… then the pot leaves along her sides, from upper thighs to her armpits. The sight made her horny, and she reached down to push the vibrator deeper into her snatch.

“Morning, Sister Shannon. Are you ready for the daily ritual?” Shannon turned to see Carina, Kayla and another girl she had never seen before enter the room. All were naked, all with tattoos depicting marijuana adorning their bodies…and all clearly extremely aroused. Shannon had another orgasm, then remembered the ritual response “we are ready to praise our mother Marijuana, and show her our love and allegiance”. She then knelt to Carina’s waist, and proceeded to lick and suck her pussy, pausing only to toke from the massive bong that was already lit and being passed around between them. As she leaned in to kiss Kayla and open her thighs to the other girl, Alison, she caught a glimpse of her back in the mirror: a massive pot leaf in the centre, with smoke rising from it to form Carina’s face between her shoulder blades. She came again, and showed her gratitude to her sisters in the best way she knew how.