The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Six Pills of Domination

By ElSol

Pill 6

I held the door open for Miss Malone, Samantha, and Michelle to march into the office shared by the girls’ Physical Education instructors.

“Elizabeth?” I heard Miss Stone, the cheerleading coach, say.

I walked in, locked the door, and took a moment to study Jacqueline Stone.

“Samantha, Michelle?” Miss Stone continued querying the women that stood around her desk.

“Sit,” I ordered.

Miss Malone sat in the chair in front of Miss Stone’s desk while the sisters took over the couch in the corner of the room. I bit the inside of my lip when Miss Stone’s eyes focused on me. She had not questioned the women’s obedience, which surprised me.

She sat down and stared at me.

I nodded with respect for her control before stepping over to the water cooler. I took a cup and approached her desk. After setting the cup down, I shook the small perfume bottle in my hand and poured the contents into the cup.

“What’s that?” Miss Stone asked when I leaned against the wall directly opposite her desk.

“The Kool-Aid,” I replied.

“And you expect me to drink it,” she stated.

I nodded slowly. Miss Stone looked at Miss Malone nervously before asking her next question.

“Why would I do that?”

“Not the question that I was expecting,” I admitted. “Not yet anyway.”

“Why would I do that?” she repeated.

“You had a night of passionate indiscretion two weekends ago,” I said. “Too much wine will do that to a woman, or so I hear.”

Her eyes widened, but she managed not to look at Miss Malone again.

“Is that what Elizabeth is doing here?” she asked quietly.

“She was the one you were indiscrete with,” I reminded her.

Silence stretched out for a minute as Miss Stone strained to get a couple of moves ahead of me.

“You have pictures of Elizabeth and me?” she asked.

“That’s rather gothic,” I said smirking. “Blackmail?”

“Why else would Elizabeth be here?” Miss Stone asked with anger slipping into her voice.

“Interesting,” I said and pointed towards the sisters on the couch. “How do you explain those two?”

“You must have pictures of them too,” Miss Stone said confidently. “Samantha would never go out with a boy like you.”

“I told you, David,” Miss Malone said relaxing in her chair. “Guilt displacement.”

“I read the articles you gave me,” I responded. “This doesn’t seem like that.”

“It’s not my fault if you make me,” Miss Malone said with a shrug. “It might not be the exact psychological term for that thought process, but Jacqueline will joyfully place the guilt of what she’s going to do solidly on your shoulders.”

“What am I going to do?” Miss Stone asked.

“First you’re going to drink,” I said looking at the cup.

“So you do have pictures,” she said.

“Why would I need pictures if I have Miss Malone?” I asked her.

Her eyes snapped to the other woman in confusion.

“YOU told him?” Miss Stone asked her.

Miss Malone shook her head with a predatory smile. Miss Stone frowned trying to think her way through the problem.

“I didn’t have to tell him, Jacqueline,” Miss Malone replied. “He already knew.”

“How?”

“David told me to seduce you,” Miss Malone said. “Actually, let you seduce me is more accurate.”

Miss Stone became rigid in the chair as her eyes tried to bore into Miss Malone’s head.

“I hope you’re not expecting an apology,” Miss Malone said clearly. “I have to do what my Master tells me.”

Miss Stone’s eyes rotated slowly towards me.

“So you see, blackmailing you is pointless when I was the one that arranged your night with my Slave,” I said patiently.

Miss Stone looked at the cup in front of her.

“She would tell everyone if you ordered her to,” Miss Stone said without looking at me.

“I don’t want to force you to drink it, Jacqueline,” I said. “I want you to choose to drink it.”

“What’s it going to do?” she asked.

“Make you mine.”

“No!” she said meeting my eyes with strength.

“Strip, Samantha,” I said.

Miss Stone’s eyes moved automatically to watch as the girl stood up and nonchalantly took her clothing off before sitting back down. Miss Stone drank in naked body of the cheerleading team captain.

“It makes a difference when it’s in your office, rather than the showers or the locker room, doesn’t it?” Miss Malone asked. “More intimate.”

Miss Stone did not notice her own nod.

“Are they your slaves too?” Miss Stone asked meeting my eyes.

“Michelle is, Samantha’s my girlfriend,” I said shrugging. “I don’t understand the difference since Samantha is quicker to obey me.”

“I’m allowed to whine when you do something like picking Elizabeth to fuck the cheerleading team coach instead of me,” Samantha offered.

Miss Stone took in a harsh breath.

“Damn it, David!” Samantha said stomping her foot on the couch in frustration. “It was my idea to use Miss Stone to get to the rest of the team. You owe me!”

I understood Samantha’s frustration; Jacqueline Stone was the entire first page on the list of teachers that male students wanted to fuck. The pictures circulating of her in a fitness competition placed Jacqueline far and above any other teacher on our fuckable scale.

Short with auburn hair and green eyes; Miss Stone’s uniform of a tight t-shirt and skirt-shorts made male students pray the divider between the boys and girls’ sides of the gym was pulled back so we could feast on our dicks’ favorite teacher. Had I been less opportunistically sixteen-years old about the females I Pilled, Miss Stone would have already become acquainted with its effects.

Samantha and Miss Stone stared at each other in a way that I was sure would set the air between them ablaze at any second. Michelle decided to light the spark.

She reached between her sister’s legs and dipped a finger in the moistness. She walked to Miss Stone and held her finger in front of her nose. Her victim’s nostrils flared as a smell I had become very familiar with struck her.

Michelle traced Miss Stone’s lips gently before returning to her chair.

“You can lick it off,” I told Miss Stone when she pressed her lips together to prevent that action.

She resisted for another ten seconds before caving in.

“They’re yours,” Miss Stone said staring at the ceiling.

“Completely,” I answered. “Do you need a more graphic demonstration of that fact?”

Miss Stone flinched but could not stop herself from looking at me hungrily.

“You have to drink for that, Miss Stone,” I said smiling.

“That’s it, isn’t it?” she asked. “I’ll choose to drink it to get one of the girls.”

“I’m more generous than that,” I said. “You’ll choose to drink to get all of the girls.”

“I was the first taste of what David can give you if you choose to be his,” Miss Malone said.

“Take your clothes off, Michelle,” I said.

Miss Stone did not attempt to struggle against her desire to watch. Michelle added to the strip by leaning down to give her sister a long kiss before she sat down again.

“Breathe, Jacqueline,” I instructed.

Her hands trembled as she unconsciously reached for the cup.

“I told you so,” Samantha crowed triumphantly from her seat. “She wants us as badly as you do, David.”

“More, Samantha,” Miss Malone said. “To David, the cheerleading team is a desire of his teenage ego; Jacqueline wants each girl individually and in a very personal way.”

Jacqueline’s eyes widened impossibly as she looked at me.

“You’re not very obedient,” I said to her. “I told you to breathe.”

“Is that what you want?” Miss Stone asked. “Obedience.”

“If all I wanted was obedience, Jacqueline, I would have said ‘Bend over the table and you can have Samantha when I’m done with you,’” I pointed out.

She caught the movement, but everyone in the room knew what she had been about to do.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed looking at Samantha. “Is there anybody in the school that wouldn’t do anything to fuck you?”

“The gay boys... and the REALLY straight girls,” she replied. “Are you really going to let me play with Miss Stone after you’re done with her?”

“On that very couch, Samantha,” I said.

Jacqueline swallowed, but refused to say anything.

“Did you know that there are rumors about you being a lesbian?” I asked her.

“There’s a lot of rumors about me,” she replied.

“Yeah,” I said. “My favorite is the one where an ‘unnamed’ student fucked you bent over that very desk. Did you ever do that?”

“No,” she said slowly.

“You’re going to,” I assured her. “Bend over that desk, let me pull those shorts down... I hope you’re wearing a thong... and then we’re going to live that little rumor so I can smile every time one of my classmates whispers it around me.”

“No,” she said in a trembling voice.

The glance at Samantha gave her away.

“You’re going to do it, Jackie,” Samantha told her. “David wants the whole cheerleading team riding his cock, and you’re the best way of getting that. Every cheerleader with a brain knows you’d fuck any of us in a heartbeat.”

Jacqueline sat back and looked at me, amazed.

“Miss Malone,” I said.

“Michelle, give your sister an orgasm with your tongue,” Miss Malone ordered.

Michelle pushed Samantha on to her back and dove between her legs. She clamped down on her sister’s clit making Samantha arch her back violently.

“Oh shit!” Samantha hissed.

“It’s going to be a big one,” Miss Malone said clinically. “It was cruel not to let her cum for a couple of days.”

“I wanted her primed for this,” I said over Samantha’s gasps.

Michelle’s grasp around her thighs prevented Samantha from falling off the couch as she convulsed under the strength of her orgasm.

“You, I want bent over that desk willingly,” I told Jacqueline. “The cheerleading team I just want, and they’re yours when I’m not around. Take it or leave it.”

“Bend over or leave it,” Miss Malone corrected.

The silence stretched out interminably.

“Who would you want first?” I asked Jacqueline out of curiosity.

“Heather,” she answered somnolently.

“Very nice choice,” I said with approval. “I get her first but when I’m done...”

“Why do you get her first?” Miss Stone challenged.

I stared at her until she looked away.

“I get every one of them first, Jacqueline, so that you’ll remember who is in charge,” I said.

“Your Kool-Aid is going to make them yours,” she said.

“Yes,” Miss Malone replied. “It’s also going to ensure that unless he says so, you keep your hands and tongue off of them.”

Miss Stone bit her lip unsurely.

“Is it that hard, Jacqueline?” Miss Malone asked.

“It’s not,” Samantha said getting up from the couch.

She walked over to Jacqueline and stretched out her hand. Jacqueline looked at it before reaching out as if it were a lifeline.

“It’s very easy,” Samantha said guiding her coach into a standing position and moving around behind her.

“Put one hand here,” Samantha said, “and the other here.”

Jacqueline did as my girlfriend instructed.

“She’s all yours, David,” Samantha said turning Jacqueline’s face towards her.

Samantha placed a gentle kiss on her coach’s lips before returning to her sister’s waiting arms.

“Are you?” I asked Jacqueline.

“Samantha, Michelle, Heather, Melanie, Charlene,” Miss Stone whispered.

She watched as I took my clothes off.

“Have you imagined Samantha and Michelle having sex?” I asked walking behind her.

Miss Malone climbed onto the desk. She put her hands on top of Miss Stone’s.

“Would you like to see Samantha licking Michelle now, or a repeat of what just happened?” I asked Jacqueline.

Her ass tightened and relaxed.

“69!” Miss Malone said against Jacqueline’s lips. “Just like she and I did for so long that night.”

I put my hand on the small of Jacqueline’s back to push her shirt up. Her skin was tight over the muscled body of a fitness competitor. My fingers felt the muscles tense when Miss Malone kissed her.

“Girls,” I said. “69, please.”

Jacqueline broke the kiss to look towards the girls as they positioned themselves on the couch. I moved my hand down and under her skirt-shorts. She got up on her toes when I palmed an ass cheek.

Miss Malone was a step ahead of me and undid Jacqueline’s shorts. The cloth piece that made up the skirt portion wrapped around my hand. I pushed it past my hand and took a step back.

“Take them off,” I said.

Miss Malone did something in front of Jacqueline’s body then put her hands on the woman’s hips. She pushed the shorts down as far as she could, which was far enough that the shorts slipped to the floor.

Jacqueline wore a black thong.

Michelle swallowed a scream bringing Jacqueline back to her toes. Samantha’s orgasm seconds later was a nice accompaniment to my fingers dancing on Miss Stone’s ass.

“I’m not a lesbian, David,” Jacqueline said suddenly.

“I didn’t believe any of the rumors,” I whispered into her ear. “Even when my Slave told me how good your tongue felt on her clit.”

Jacqueline pressed her ass against my dick.

Michelle and Samantha got up from the couch to bracket their cheerleading coach. Each put a hand on Jacqueline’s waist and grabbed her panties. I stepped back so that they could do the honors.

Miss Malone grabbed two handfuls of Jacqueline’s hair and pulled her into a deep kiss. Michelle grabbed my dick while Samantha spread Jacqueline ass cheeks.

I let Michelle’s hand guide me into contact. My dick penetrated slowly into Jacqueline but her body wanted more, faster. She pushed back, driving me into her depths.

Michelle, Samantha, and Miss Malone traded Jacqueline’s lips between them as I stroked in and out.

“Oh God!” she gasped when the women gave her a second to breath. “Fuck! Jesus! Harder!”

Miss Malone got out the way so that I could flatten Jacqueline’s upper body on the desk. I pumped into her hard and Jacqueline pushed back trying to get me deeper inside with each stroke.

I grabbed her hips, pulled back, and slammed in making her scream. I lost control of the motion of my hips powering in and out of her to reach my orgasm.

My dick hardened and her pussy clamped down in reaction. She gasped and arched from the table. I came, feeling her pussy release and grasp me again when the pleasure came to her also.

“Take a drink,” I said putting the cup to her lips when we recovered.

She stared at me as she emptied the contents of the cup.

I was sitting on the couch with Miss Malone between my legs. She had finished cleaning me off, but had no intention of moving. Samantha and Michelle were providing Jacqueline with the same service.

They finished and stepped back from their coach. Jacqueline sat on at her chair, looked at the cup, and finally at me.

“When is it going to take effect?” she asked.

I stared at her.

“You already gave it to me,” she said sitting back and relaxing.

Miss Malone got up and sat next to me. Her hand drifted to my dick.

“You only had one glass of wine at my apartment,” Miss Malone told her. “With the Pill, we didn’t need you to drink more than that.”

“I think I knew,” Jacqueline said unsurprised. “So what was this about, David?”

“I’m not the one that got a warm feeling in their belly at the thought of making certain rumors true,” I told her. “The part where I had to be in complete control surprised me, though by now it really shouldn’t.”

She nodded slowly.

“Why do you need me?” she asked. “Samantha can get you access to the cheerleaders.”

“I don’t need you,” I replied. “I want you. Part of the cheerleader thing is definitely their coach, plus it’ll be easier for you to Pill them. No cheerleader will question Miss Jacqueline Stone wanting to spend a half-hour alone with them.”

Her head went back as the trigger Miss Malone had set went off. She flushed as her mind was given access to Samantha’s plan for bringing her cheering teammates to my heel.

“Heather first!” Jacqueline intoned.

“It worked,” Miss Malone said nodding.

“I’m your net,” Jacqueline whispered looking at me.

“You are in a unique position, even after the cheerleading team is mine,” I said smiling. “High School girls gym teacher, not to mention all those women at your fitness competitions.”

Jacqueline’s breath caught as she realized that I could make other fantasies come true.

“Cum, Jacqueline, cum!” I ordered.

She slid off the chair as her mind bade her body obey my words.

“Hey, she does that harder than I do!” Samantha protested loudly after Jacqueline stopped convulsing.

“I think I set her sensitivity too high,” Miss Malone sighed apologetically.

“Do that to me!” Samantha said leaning towards her.

“Actually, I believe it has to do with imagination,” I said thoughtfully.

“What?” Miss Malone asked.

I walked over to the couch and began dressing.

“Jacqueline has more experience than Samantha,” I said. “If you’re setting me as the best they can imagine, then what they feel is completely based on how good their imagination is. More experience, better imagination.”

“Oh!” Miss Malone said biting her lip.

“An interesting problem for you to solve, Slave,” I told her after I finished dressing.

I walked over to Jacqueline and crouched down. Her eyes were still unfocussed from the wave of orgasms that were the best she could imagine.

“Take Samantha and Michelle home,” I said.

She turned towards me with mounting interest.

“They’re yours for tonight,” I said reaching down to touch her lip. “Don’t keep me waiting for Heather though.”

Miss Malone followed me out of the office.

* * *

Heather’s first, which would have made me avoid her had she not removed any barrier herself.

Jacqueline found my reaction to Heather’s fantasy life amusing; so did every other woman in my life. Heather wanted to be forced; she was waiting for someone to MAKE himself her first.

It explained her reputation as the school tease.

* * *

“I shouldn’t be here,” Heather said softly.

She finished her cursory study of my room and turned towards me. I studied her pretty, round face and long brown hair.

“Samantha wouldn’t like me being in her boyfriend’s room,” she whispered backing up against the bed.

“Samantha wouldn’t like you going out with me,” I pointed out. “But you did it anyway.”

“You asked me,” she said avoiding my eyes.

“Heather, could you please take your clothes off?” I asked.

Her breath caught.

“I’m not going to do that, David,” she said finally.

“So it’s not just about me asking you,” I said leaning against my door.

I turned and made a show of locking it before looking at her again.

“I’d like to leave now,” she said but did not move.

“Why did you go out with me?” I asked ignoring her words. “Your reputation and social life aren’t going to survive if Samantha finds out.”

“Why did you ask me?” she asked sliding to the left.

I moved to block her from getting away from the bed.

“I want to fuck you,” I told her honestly.

She froze with her eyes widening at me. I stepped forward, put my finger under the top button of her shirt, and popped it off. By chance, it came off perfectly and I was able to catch it with my other hand. I stepped away from her and dropped the button onto a plate on top of my bureau.

“You can’t do that!” she protested nervously.

“The button or fucking you?” I asked curiously.

Her mouth opened and closed.

“Both!” she insisted.

I stepped towards her and popped a second button off. I picked it up from the ground and placed it with its partner.

“Obviously, you’re wrong about the button,” I said confidently. “As to fucking you, why else would you go out with me if not to end up naked on my bed with me between your legs?”

“What?!?” she exclaimed.

“You’re not planning to steal me from Samantha, are you?” I asked tilting my head.

“NO!”

“Then what else could you want?” I asked.

“Not that!” she nearly screamed.

I grabbed both sides of her shirt and ripped it open, sending the rest of the buttons flying. I pushed her into a sitting position on my bed and picked up the buttons to place them in their new home.

“David!” she exclaimed after I was done.

“I’m going to fuck you, Heather,” I said. “Lay back and enjoy it.”

“No!”

She had not gotten up from the bed so I put one knee by her left hip, grabbed her face in my hands, turned it up, and kissed her hard. Her mouth opened instinctively to accept the invasion of my tongue. Heather’s hands moved to my stomach trying to push me away, but as the kiss lengthened they grasped at me instead.

I took a step back and looked at her. Heather pulled the shirt tightly against her chest, but her hardened nipples were obvious through her clothing.

She shook her head to clear it.

“I want to leave,” she whispered.

“I thought we’ve already been over that,” I said. “No.”

Heather watched me as I pulled my sweater and t-shirt over my head and dropped them beside me. I kicked my shoes off and undid my pants. Her eyes riveted to the opening. I stepped close to her and grabbed her hand. She pulled back but could not stop me from shoving her hand into my pants and underwear.

“Grab it,” I growled.

Heather’s fingers opened and circled my hard dick. I pushed her back and settled down leaving enough space between us for her to have uninterrupted access.

My lips dropped onto to hers like an avalanche. Her tongue was waiting to dance with mine and her hand squeezed me tightly.

I put a hand by her head and reached down with the other. I pulled the t-shirt out of her jeans to touch the soft skin at her tummy. She groaned into my mouth while my hand moved upward exposing more of her body to the air.

Heather tried to push me away with one hand, while the other stroked my dick. Getting a hand on her large breast forced me into action. I broke the kiss and pulled her into a sitting position. Seconds later, her hands covered her naked breasts.

I pushed my pants down and off my body. Her eyes moved to my groin and she gasped at the obvious need. I pried her hands away from her breasts bringing them to my cock.

“David, no!” she protested turning her face away from my kiss while her hands grasped me again.

I grabbed a fistful of hair forcing her face to me. My mouth bottled any new protest she might have made. My other hand moved to her breast and my thumb crossed her nipple; it was hard and pointed. Heather’s mouth opened reacting to my touch.

I moved down and took her nipple in my mouth. Heather’s hand grasped my shoulders, alternatively pushing at and squeezing them as I sucked, and nibbled at the point of her pleasure.

She gasped when I gave the other breast similar attention. Heather got used to the sensation fast and remembered that she was not supposed to be doing this. Her hands drove into my hair and she managed to pull me away from her breasts. I rushed up and kissed her again while my hand dove inside her pants.

Heather turned her face away from me and popped up with her hips trying to prevent my entry. It did not help her avoid the fate I planned. It was a tight fit but my fingers found wet evidence of her excitement.

Heather’s gasped when a finger pressed against her clit. I pressed onto her with my chest. I pulled my hand out of her pants to unsnap and pull down the zipper. She wriggled desperately trying to stop me but I had too much leverage.

Her nails dug into my arms when I shoved my hand back into her pants. The looseness gave me freer access and I took full advantage.

“David!” she hissed when one of my fingers delved inside of her.

She grabbed the forearm of the hand inside of her pants and pulled hard freeing her body from my touch.

Heather struggled onto her stomach and tried to get away. She realized her mistake immediately when I put my hands on the waist of her pants. She tried to lie down on her stomach but it was too late, with a hard yank I pulled her pants and panties over her hips.

“No!” she yelled and reached for them.

We got into a tug of war that she had no chance of emerging the victor of, considering the prize. She tried to kick me and the motion loosened her grip enough for me to pull her clothing down to her ankles.

She crawled towards the top of the bed as I pulled her pants and panties off and tossed them aside.

“David!” she screamed when I grabbed her ankles and pulled to force her onto her back.

She yelped when I pulled her legs apart and pounced between them. Her fist punched into my side to little effect as I settled on top of her.

“No!” she complained before biting my shoulder.

“Bitch!” I bit out, pulling back on her hair to free myself from her teeth.

There was a drop of blood on her lip as she stared up at me fearfully.

“Don’t do that again!” I warned harshly.

I moved my hips and she wriggled feeling the head of my dick touch her pussylips. It was the wrong angle so when I surged forward only the head of my dick pried into her.

Heather reached around me to claw at my back. I shifted my body for a better angle and drove into her again. Her pussy was wet and tight, continuing the fight even after Heather surrendered.

I managed to get halfway into her, but her pussy tightness prevented more. Heather pushed up with her hips, sinking me another inch into her body.

“David!” she begged.

I reached down, grabbed her hips, pulled back, and took all of Heather that I could.

“Unggh!” she gasped against my neck.

I wanted to remain still, to enjoy the sensation of Heather’s pussy surrounding my dick, but she was already beginning to move restlessly.

Heather wanted more.

My hands moved down her body, and I slipped them under her knees. I pulled them up, and then pushed down. I rolled Heather into a small package, trapping her beneath the weight of my body. The position opened her pussy to my thrusts.

“Jesus!” she groaned when I pulled almost completely out of her and let gravity drop me into her.

She was warm, wet, and smooth as I fucked in and out of her towards my orgasm.

“Fuck!” she whispered right before I felt her pussy squeeze me.

Her orgasm set mine off.

“What are you doing with my boyfriend?” Samantha said calmly from the chair in the corner of the room.

Had I not been on top of her, Heather would have needed us to scrape her off the ceiling. As it was, she managed to buck me off.

“You’re going to pay for this, Heather!” Samantha said walking to the bed.

“Sam!” Heather said in a terrified little girl voice.

“I have pictures, you fucking slut!” Samantha said showing Heather the camera. “And if you don’t want everyone in school to get copies, you’re going to do everything I want from now on.”

“Oh my God!” Heather cried looking between Samantha and me.

She never questioned how she could have missed my girlfriend being in the room.

* * *

“What’s wrong?” I asked walking into the office.

Miss Malone, Jacqueline, and Samantha surrounded a cheerleader sitting on the couch.

“Her!” Jacqueline said pointing at the girl.

I tapped my foot waiting for her to continue.

“She’s a lesbian, David,” Miss Malone said.

“So is Melanie,” I reminded them. “That wasn’t a problem.”

“Melanie had some thoughts about boys,” Jacqueline reminded me. “I hooked those into you so all of her boy thoughts were about you.”

“Alicia doesn’t want anything to do with guys,” Samantha told me.

“Her boyfriend is even gay,” Miss Malone said.

“She goes out with the quarterback of the football team,” I said shocked.

“And that explains why he wouldn’t go out with me,” Samantha said with satisfaction.

I shook my head at her.

“It’s important to me!” she protested.

“Alicia knows about Brad, since they grew up together,” Jacqueline explained. “They’ve been using their relationship to hide their sexualities.”

“Again, so?” I asked.

“You wanted everything as natural as possible, David,” Miss Malone said. “There’s nothing natural about fucking a boy to Alicia.”

“Isn’t that sort of impossible?” I said. “To be so completely a lesbian.”

“Why?” Jacqueline asked raising an eyebrow.

“Never mind,” I said waving away the point.

“I think you’re going to have to take what you can get with Alicia, Master,” Miss Malone said in disappointment. “Either that or not have her.”

I sighed and shook my head.

“Is she keyed to me?” I asked Jacqueline who nodded in response.

“Alicia,” I said tilting her face towards me with a gentle touch underneath her chin.

“Yes, David.”

“Pay close attention to your Master’s words, Alicia,” I said triggering a command mode.

“Yes, Master,” Alicia replied.

“I am a girl.”

There was stunned silence behind me while I gave Alicia instructions that would make her overlook the obvious physical discrepancies with that statement. In Alicia’s mind, I was the butchest dyke imaginable and one that did not need to strap it on to fuck her. My cum was the sweetest pussy juice she would ever taste too.

“Is that all?” I asked the women.

“Yes, Master,” Miss Malone said proudly.

They broke out laughing as I closed the door when I left.

* * *

The end began in the girls’ shower after the whole team had been Pilled.

Once the varsity squad was mine, I told Jacqueline to Pill the rest and we would worry about how to get them into my bedroom later. The entire team being in my control made certain things easier, such as pulling a few into a corner of the shower so that I could wash off the sweat from their cheerleading practice.

Heather, Samantha, Michelle, and Shannon were my favorites among the varsity cheerleaders. I instructed the other girls to stay in the shower while I gave the ones I separated a good scrubbing.

Samantha got on her knees to take me into her mouth when I finished with her body. It made it more difficult to take care of Michelle, but not as much as when she joined her sister. The girls had to work together to keep a mouth on my dick while I finished with the last two girls.

Shannon had a thing about her ass, and I spent a long time giving it attention. I soaped up her anus and pushed a finger in. Shannon reacted like she had the first time by pushing back to drive it in deeper.

The other girls stood up; Samantha guided my dick towards Shannon while Michelle and Heather spread the girl’s ass cheeks apart.

Later, I sat watching the girls change in the locker room frowning.

“My head count is off,” I said to Samantha. “I’m missing one.”

“What?” she asked.

“There’s someone missing,” I said annoyed.

“Emily never showers with us,” Michelle explained.

“Yeah,” Shannon chimed in with. “She always leaves right after practice.”

“Who is Emily?” I asked.

“She’s a freshman, David,” Miss Stone said sitting down next to me. “Why am I going over to Elizabeth’s place?”

“My mother wants to meet you,” I told her.

“Really?”

“Yes,” I replied. “I’m going to take my piano lesson, and then Miss Malone has a girls’ night out planned.”

“Can I come too?” Samantha asked. “I think you’re mom is really hot.”

I did not need to hear my girlfriend say that.

“Not while you’re my girlfriend,” I told her.

“Hmm!” Samantha sniffed.

“I’ll be your girlfriend if Sam doesn’t want to anymore,” Shannon offered.

“Shannon!” Samantha warned dangerously.

They stared at each for a few seconds before Shannon shrugged.

“So other than she’s a freshman, what can you tell me about Emily?” I asked them.

* * *

“What turns you on?” I asked Emily.

We were in my basement with Emily sitting on the couch and me on the coffee table.

“Nothing,” she replied.

I studied her face; she reminded me of Cheryl. The lines of her features were clean with perfect bone structure.

“There has to be something that turns you on,” I said confidently.

Emily shook her head hard, sending her dark hair flying around her face.

“I’m going to fuck you, Emily,” I said. “That turns you on.”

The Pill enhanced my martial arts skills and that enhancement was what saved me from Emily’s attack. She lay on the floor trying to breathe from the blow to her diaphragm before my mind registered we had moved.

I took a deep breath trying to put together what happened. She jumped off the couch with her nails extended towards my eyes, only my move out of the way and the driving counter prevented me from getting hurt.

Her attack pissed me off, and I did not think to find out how she could break the Pill’s hold.

“Take your clothes off,” I ordered in a voice she could not deny.

She moved slowly, fighting every motion she had to make to remove her clothing. It was almost two minutes before she sat naked in front of me.

I was stunned.

The bruises were a dark, ugly color, but it was her back that emptied my mind. I reached down and touched it.

My hand came away wet with streaks of red.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I closed my eyes and tried to slow the spinning of the room.

“What happened to you, Emily?” I said without looking at her.

My mind shied away from her words by studying her body. The marks they had left behind were placed where even her cheerleading uniform would hide it, but barely.

I did not make it to the toilet when she finished. Cleaning up the vomit from the bathroom floor gave me time to recover as much as I could from Emily’s story.

I had been unprepared for Cheryl’s experience with her older brother, but Emily’s was beyond my imagining.

My fingers dialed the phone number without my mind acknowledging whom I was reaching out to.

“Hello, Helen,” I said into the phone. “Can I talk to my mom?”

I closed my eyes as bile came up.

“David?” my mom said solidifying the room around me.

“I need you to come home,” I whispered.

I sat watching Emily sleep when my mother came down the steps. She froze at the sight of Emily’s naked body and turned to look at me.

I put my hands over my ears trying not to hear Emily tell her story to my mother.

“She has to go home, David,” my mother said finally.

“No!” I said angrily standing up to face her.

“What are you going to do?” my mother asked. “Keep her here.”

“If I have to,” I said. “She’s not going back to her father and that uncle... not now, not ever!”

She sat down and stared at me.

“She can dose them with the Pill,” she suggested calmly. “You still have enough for that, don’t you?”

I had an entire Pill left, but it would not be necessary. The leftover from Cheryl and Samantha sat in the same sports bottle in my room.

I nodded sitting down.

“How could they think somebody wouldn’t find out about this?” I asked quietly.

“Where it matters, David,” she replied. “They don’t believe there’s anything wrong with what they’ve been doing to Emily since she was a baby.”

“But she’s a cheerleader,” I said. “Someone had to know!”

“No, David,” she said. “We get very good at hiding it, and other people get very good at ignoring the obvious.”

“They have to pay,” I whispered.

“Yes, they do,” she whispered back. “Yes, they do.”

* * *

Emily cooked for her father and uncle so after Miss Malone stopped by our house, she had a good enough instruction set to Pill them and let Jacqueline into their house to take care of the rest.

Emily’s father signed the papers making my mother Emily’s guardian the next morning. She moved into the guest room that afternoon with no protests from anyone involved.

Two weeks later, my mother and I knocked on the men’s door.

“Mistress,” Emily’s father said in horror upon setting eyes on my mother.

We walked in and my mother signaled both men to their knees. I put the bag I carried down.

“My son wants you to pay for what you did to that beautiful little girl,” my mother announced reaching into the bag.

She pulled out a whip unlike the one the men had used on Emily. Their whip had started as a sexual toy, while my mother’s was made to rip the skin off their backs.

The leather licked out towards the father. His shirt offered no protection from it, but the instruction not to make a sound held through the pain. I had not understood my mother’s desire to wait, but she must have wanted the practice.

“You’re going to pay for the rest of your lives,” my mother said viciously. “I’m going to make you suffer every day for the rest of your lives!”

Whatever desire I had to see them in pain drained away with their first taste of what my mother planned for them.

* * *

“There is no difference between you and them, David,” my mother said in my basement. “Not where it matters.”

I did not reply.

“Where it doesn’t matter,” she continued “you’re my son, and you haven’t broken a single toy in your life.”

I pressed my lips together tightly.

“You can’t make it right, my baby boy,” she said at the foot of the steps. “But I told you, you’re going to do what you’re going to do.”

She turned to look at me.

“Give them something only you can with that Pill of yours,” she said before walking up the steps.

I was still sitting there when Cheryl came downstairs.

“Hey, little bro,” she said. “You don’t look happy.”

I shrugged trying to ignore her.

“It doesn’t have anything to with gaining a little sister, does it?” she asked.

“A little sister?”

“What else would you call Emily?” she asked. “I really hope that doesn’t have you down. I think she really needs to be here.”

My mother had said Cheryl would play a major role in Emily recovering whatever parts of herself that she could.

Staring at Cheryl, I knew what my mother meant with her last words.

“Pay close attention to your Master’s words, Cheryl,” I said.