The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Skype Session

by Siegfried Volsung

@SubmissiveUnicorn, Miss Unicorn to her friends (the “Miss” was short for “Submissive”), had been cultivating @WhichDoctor as a Tumblr friend, commenting on his posts, sending him asks, messaging him, and generally making plays for his attention, and at every step of the way he had responded positively. He had also gotten past some of her creep-detector tests without setting off any alarms. They had graduated from Tumblr Message conversations to Skype chatting.

@WhichDoctor was a hypnotist, and Miss Unicorn seriously wanted to be hypnotized.

In an awkward-but-sweet first Skype date, they had talked about the things they were interested in doing. Miss Unicorn was hungry for mindless bliss, and the experience of complete submission, of being controlled. @WhichDoctor was enthusiastic about offering these, and added that he was a pleasure junkie: he wanted his subjects to have lots and lots of orgasms. He was a big fan of masturbation, and expressed an interest in Miss Unicorn getting herself off for him on Skype. Miss Unicorn had told him that she was fine with that, but it would be especially good for her if he could make her masturbate and come for him.

He had chuckled. “I think this can be arranged,” he told her.

And tonight was the appointed time of their hypnotic Skype session. Miss Unicorn could hardly contain her excitement.

She lay back in bed, wearing nothing but a bathrobe. She was already turned on, but she held herself back. She wanted this to be perfect.

Right on time, her computer burbled with the sound of an incoming Skype call. It was @WhichDoctor calling her. She accepted the call.

“Hi Doc!” she said. Once the connection was made, she set up her video. His own image showed up: a pudgy, middle-aged white man, dark hair, grey goatee.

“Hello, Miss Unicorn!” How are you this evening?”

“Pretty good. I’m excited about this.”

“I’m not surprised. This is an excited thing we are doing.”

They chatted inconsequentially for a couple of moments, gossiping about other Tumblr friends and what they were posting. Then Doc said, “So I think it is time we got serious. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, I guess — Yes, I am ready,” Miss Unicorn said.

“Here is what I understand us to be doing. You have asked that I hypnotize you. As I recall, you are particularly interested in experiencing mindless bliss, and want to feel controlled. Is that right?”

Her heart was pounding. She felt the heat in her cheeks. She felt the heat between her legs.

“Yes. That’s what I want.”

“I am going to ask you to masturbate for me, bring yourself to orgasm. Are you willing to do that for me?

“Yes, I am. I want to.”

“What about limits? Is there anything you want to be sure you don’t do?”

“I — I want to be myself when we’re done. No permanent changes. No programming.”

Doc smiled. “Of course not. Everything we do tonight will be for tonight only. Except for one thing, if you permit it.”

“What thing?”

“If you are willing, if you want it, I will give you a trance trigger that I, and only I, can use to drop you into trance when we both agree that it is a good time for you to do so. Is that something you would like?”

“Oh. Yes. I would like that very much.”

“I thought you might,” Doc said. “One more thing, just to be clear. I am not recording this session. Once this session is over, it’s over, and there won’t be any evidence. You didn’t ask for this, but I wanted to assure you. There is no chance that this will show up on the Internet.”

“Oh.” She looked puzzled. “I hadn’t thought of that. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Sharing pictures needs to be negotiated, and we aren’t doing that now.”

“For what it’s worth,” Miss Unicorn said, “I’m not recording this either.” She wished she knew how, though.

“Very good,” Doc said. “Now, before we begin, I want to prepare you. We call this the ‘pre-talk,’ and it is very useful for hypnotists like me to manage the expectations of subjects like you.” He paused for a moment, leaving room for a response. When none came, he continued. “I am sure you have heard before that hypnosis is natural, quite ordinary, actually, and that a person like you goes in and out of trance several times a day without knowing it. My job as a hypnotist is to help you recognize trance and make it easer for you to go into and out of it yourself.”

“Okay,” Miss Unicorn said.

“As kinky hypnosis people, you and I both find it a lot of fun to think about how hypnosis might subvert your will, make you submissive, helplessly obedient to my every command. Is that right?”

Miss Unicorn smiled. “Yes, it is.”

“This is the part where I make the disclaimer, that there is no actual power exchange in hypnosis. In the real world I will just be helping to notice some things about yourself, and help you explore some fantasies. However much you want to become my helplessly hypnotized, obedient object, real hypnosis doesn’t do that. But it does make fantasies much more vivid, and if you want to fantasize about being helplessly compelled to obey my every whim, you might find that this fantasy becomes quite . . . believable.”

“Wait, you’re saying I won’t be really be hypnotically compelled to obey you?”

“Exactly, and at the same time, that’s what you want, isn’t it? That’s your dream of hypnosis. It’s lots of people’s dream of hypnosis. It’s a culturally mediated idea of how hypnosis works. And so everyone, including you, expects that is how hypnosis works. And I am going to use this expectation with you. Despite my previous reassurance, I am going to use your dream, your expectation, your deep-seated belief, that hypnosis will undermine your willpower and make you mine to control. I am going to get good and zonked, and then you are going to follow your own beliefs about hypnosis and how a good girl like you behaves when you are hypnotized.”

That sounded more like it. “Okay,” she said.

“So what I want you to do now is imagine what hypnosis is supposed to be like. Forget everything about what I just said, and just think about what in your deepest self you already know it must be like to be hypnotized into complete suggestibility and obedience. Take a moment with your eyes closed and think about what that must be like.”

Miss Unicorn closed her eyes. She thought about the stories she had read, the pictures and videos she had seen of women falling into deep trances and then made to do all sorts of sexual things. She imagined what it must be like to be mindless, the running monologue in her head completely silent for once, her arms and legs heavy and difficult to move.

“Keep your eyes closed,” he said. “It should be easy enough to speak right now, though, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is,” she said.

“Do you ever look at spirals on Tumblr?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Can you remember one that really grabbed you?”

“Yes I can. It was like being inside a bundle of tubes, that had stripes coursing along them.”

“I know the one. Remember that spiral. Remember how it took your attention. Imagine looking at it right now. People really do go into trance staring at spirals on Tumblr. And we’re imagining the kind of hypnotic trance that you’ve always dreamed of, the kind where you listen to my voice and my words get more and more important, because the spiral you are watching in your mind’s eye is becoming more and more compelling, and you are starting to realize that you can’t look away. You have been caught by the spiral, you are being hypnotized by the spiral, the spiral is filling your mind. You have to follow the stripes moving along the pipes, and you realize that it is the stripes that are actually staying still, and that it is you who are moving, moving deeper and deeper into the spiral, being pulled further and further, while you listen to my voice, and the further you fly into the depths of the spiral, the more hypnotized you become, the more you become like you were imagining a few moments ago, when you knew exactly what it would be like to be hypnotized into total suggestibility and obedience. And you are discovering that you were absolutely right, that it is exactly like you imagined it. Every word I am saying to you is becoming more and more important. Your subconscious mind is listening intently to every word I say, and trying to figure out ways to obey, because it feels so very good to obey.

“Now,” Doc went on, “I am going to count down from five to zero, and when I reach zero, you will be completely hypnotized. Can you say ‘completely hypnotized’ for me? Say it.”

“Completely hypnotized,” Miss Unicorn said. Her voice was barely, just barely above a whisper.

“And with every number I count down, I want you to say it again. Five.”

“Completely hypnotized.”

“Four.”

“Completely hypnotized.”

“Three.”

“Complety hypotized.”

“Two.”

“Compy piptized.”

“One”

“Com . . . tized.”

“Zero.”

Miss Unicorn murmured something that could conceivably have ended in “tized.”

“Very good, you are being a very good girl, Miss Unicorn. And so you are completely hypnotized now. And even though your subconscious mind is always vigilant and will always protect you from actual threats, you also know just how much fun it is to be obedient, and let my suggestions become compelling, impossible to resist once you have accepted them, and so very tempting to accept.”

Miss Unicorn was hypnotized. She was completely hypnotized. Completely hypnotized. The spiral in her mind was still pulling her along. She kept hearing the words “Completely hypnotized.” in her mind. It was exactly like she had imagined. @WhichDoctor could make her do whatever he wanted her to do. Completely hypnotized. Going deeper and deeper into the spiral. Completely hypnotized

“Now, Miss Unicorn,” Doc said, “I want to show you a way to be completely hypnotized like this again, quickly and easily. It will happen whenever I say to you the five words, “Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized.” Whenever you hear me say the words “Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized,” you will find yourself dropping into a deep hypnotic trance just like this one. This is my trance trigger for you. It works instantly when I, and only I say those words, and when I say them you will immediately discover quite how compelling and irresistible your desire is to drop into deep trance, how whenever I say those words, it’s just too much, you have to drop into trance and be completely hypnotized. But the wonderful thing is, this is my trance trigger for you, it won’t work if anyone else says it. It has to be my voice. There will always be other ways for you to be hypnotized, but this one is mine. When you hear my voice say “Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized,” you will instantly and automatically fall back into this wonderful, obedient trance.”

Completely hypnotized. Deeper into the spiral. Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized.

“Now I am going to count from one to five and snap my fingers, and when you hear me say “five” and hear my snap, you will be wide awake, and fully aware, and remembering everything that happened, everything that I have said so far, everything that you have done so far. I am going count to five, and when I reach the number five, you will be wide awake. One. Coming back from having been completely hypnotized. Two. Easily and comfortably returning to the surface. Three. More and more aware of your surroundings. Four. Almost completely back to normal. And five.” He snapped his fingers. “Wide awake. How was that for you? How do you feel?”

She opened her eyes. She was no longer completely hypnotized. She could move and think again. She leaned towards the computer, and looked at his face on the screen.

“That, that was amazing,” she said. “Oh, my God, you had me, oh, my God. You hypnotized me, you really did. You had me, I had to do everything you told me. I couldn’t help it. Oh, my God, I was completely hypnotized. You had me.” She was babbling with excitement.

“Did you enjoy it?”

“I did. It was amazing, it was so much fun, and it was really, really hot. You’ve got me going.”

“We’ve only just begun. If you’re willing, we can continue, and then I’ll have you coming and going.” He chuckled. “So do you want to continue now, or would you like some time to take a breather and catch up with yourself?”

“Yes, please, let’s do more!” She wanted to be hypnotized again. She wanted it right now.

And Doc obliged her. “Pay close attention to this: Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized.”

She sank back on her bed, her body limp. A wave of hypnosis went through her mind, rendering her mindless and obedient. She was completely hypnotized. Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized.

“That’s right,” he said, “Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized, dropping deeper and deeper into a trance where you find following my suggestions to be irresistibly arousing. You are deeply hypnotized, and the things I am saying are working their way deep into your subconscious, where they will be very effective and compelling. You are becoming more and more aware, while you are completely hypnotized, of quite how sexy and arousing this experience is.

There is something that I want you to do for me, and I think you will find quite how eager you are to do what I tell you, and you may even find that you are this eager to obey me as long as this Skype session lasts, whether you are awake or in trance, and what I want you to do is to move one hand between your legs, and start to play with yourself, start to masturbate, rubbing yourself in just that perfect way that you know gives you pleasure.”

Somehow her hand made it between her legs. Her index finger started drawing circles around her clitoris. It felt good.

“And while you are touching yourself in that way that feels so good, I want you to enjoy that pleasure and let it slowly and gradually build, and pay close attention to that feeling, while I have a conversation with your clitoris. I will talk to your clitoris, and your clitoris will be able to use your mouth and voice to answer me. Hello, clitoris! Can you hear me? I would like to talk to you.”

“Hi, there! My, that feels good. What can I do for you?”

“I have a favor to ask. I know that no one knows better than you how to make Miss Unicorn feel good. And I know that you can be very persuasive when you want her to pay attention to you. Extremely persuasive.”

“Mmm, yes. I know how to make her do what I want. Yes. That’s good. Just like that.”

“Here is the favor: Right now, I want you to distract her with pleasure, so that she isn’t paying attention to what you and I, dear clitoris, are discussing. Can you do this for me?”

“Of course I can. I guarantee you, she isn’t listening to you right now; she’s listening to me!”

“Very good. Thank you. Now I have another favor to ask you, while you are distracting her. Soon I am going to wake Miss Unicorn up, and when I do, I am going to want very to make her masturbate for me, make her show me how she makes herself come. I will ask her, ‘Is it time to rub your clit?’ When I ask that, when I say ‘Is it time to rub your clit?’ I would love it if you would use your utmost powers of persuasion to convince her to touch you and rub you, and to keep touching and rubbing you until you make her come. Can you do that for me?”

“Oh, yes, I should be delighted. Yes. Yes.”

“And when you do make her come, why not make it a particularly intense and pleasurable orgasm, to reward her for being a good girl?”

“I like how you think. Mmm, yes. I can do that for you.”

“Thank you very much, dear clitoris. I appreciate your help.”

“You are so very welcome. I hope this is the beginning of a long collaboration.”

“I hope so too. Okay, Miss Unicorn, it’s time to take your hand away. I am going to count to five once more, and when I reach the number five and snap my fingers, you will be wide awake once more.”

He counted up to five and snapped. Miss Unicorn was awake.

“That was . . . strange,” she said.

“What do you remember?”

“You said my trigger, and it just poured over me like a wave. And then you had me playing with myself, and you were saying something, but I wasn’t paying attention because I was so relaxed and feeling so good, and then someone else was talking to you, and you had a conversation. But I didn’t really hear much of it.”

“Well, it wasn’t that important. I was just chatting with a new friend. I have another question. Are you feeling at all obedient right now?”

“Obedient? Um, maybe. Like I want to do what you tell me, I think.”

“Good. Put your right hand on the top of your head.”

Miss Unicorn complied.

“Very good. How does obeying me make you feel?”

“I don’t know. Good, maybe.”

“Let your right hand fall to your side. Touch your nose with the index finger of your left hand. Hold it there.”

“O-kaay.” She felt silly holding her finger to her nose.

“Are you being particularly obedient right now, or is it just that it seems worthwhile doing what I say?”

She thought for a moment. “I guess it just seems worthwhile.”

“Let your left hand fall to your side.”

Her hand dropped.

“Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized.”

She slumped, eyes closed.

“That’s right, falling down, deeper and deeper, every time you hear my voice say those words, hypnosis opens up around you and you fall into it. And asleep or awake, every time I tell you to do something and you do it, the easier it becomes to do what I tell you. Every time I tell you what to do and you do it, it’s like you don’t have to think about it, and the next time you’ll just do it without thinking, automatically. The more you obey, the more obedient you become. One. Two. Three. Four. Five.” He snapped his fingers. “How are you doing?”

“Fine. I’m having fun.”

“Bark like a dog.”

“Ruff. Ruff ruff ruff. Ruff ruff.

“Talk normally.

“What the fuck?”

“Just playing around. Clap your hands.”

She began to applaud.

“Keep clapping. Clap louder. Say, ‘I believe in hypnosis.’”

She clapped her hands as loud as she could. “I believe in hypnosis,” she said. “I believe in hypnosis.” It was like the last act of Peter Pan and she was applauding to keep Hypnosis alive.

“Bark like a dog again.”

“Ruff ruff-ruff ruff ruff-ruff-ruff.” She continued clapping. “Ruff ruff-ruff ruff ruff-ruff-ruff.”

“Speak normally.”

“I believe in hypnosis.”

“Stop clapping.”

She stopped.

“Tell me how you are feeling.”

“I am having fun, but I am confused by all the strange things you are making me do.”

“Am I making you do those things?”

“You’re telling me to do them, and I’m doing them. It’s like it’s automatic.”

“You’re a responsible adult with free will. It’s okay for you not to do something just because I tell you to do it. How does that sound to you?

“It sounds good in theory. I’m not sure I can, though.”

“Let me make it easy. I hereby give you permission to not do what I tell you to do. I don’t mind. It doesn’t matter whether you obey me or not. How does that sound?”

“Let’s try it out.”

“Okay then. Stick your thumbs in your ears and waggle your fingers.”

Her thumbs wound up in her ears. She waved her fingers forward and back.

“I don’t seem to be able to stop it,” she said.

“Put your hands down. Now, does it seem like I am controlling you?”

“I guess it does. Yes.”

“Tell me that I am controlling you.”

“You are controlling me.”

“Tell me that you must obey my commands.”

“I must obey your commands.”

“Tell me that you cannot stop yourself.”

“I cannot stop myself.”

“Repeat those three statements over and over again.”

“You are controlling me,” she said. “I must obey your commands. I cannot stop myself. You are controlling me. I must obey your commands. I cannot stop myself. You are controlling me. . . .”

“Keep saying them again and again. Convince yourself that the more you say them, the more true they become.”

“I must obey your commands.” Wait, that was a command. “I cannot stop myself.” Were they really becoming more and more true? “You are controlling me.” He was controlling her. “I must obey your commands.” He had told her she had to convince herself. “I cannot stop myself. . . .”

“Keep repeating those phrases. Believe them. Oh, is it time to rub your clit?”

As she kept repeating the sentences of control and obedience, she noticed how they kept getting more and more true. She also noticed how turned on she was. She wished she could just stop this scene and diddle herself for a while. Her clit was hungry for attention. “You are controlling me.” Maybe she would have to diddle herself before the scene was over. “I must obey your commands. I cannot stop myself.” She couldn’t stop herself. He hadn’t actually commanded her to rub her clit, so she wasn’t under his compulsion. “You are controlling me. I must obey your commands. . . .”

If there was ever a time to rub her clit, it was now. She was already rubbing her clit (how had that happened?), circling her fingertip around and around, driving her crazier and crazier. She was under @WhichDoctor’s control, and it was so fucking hot. She had to obey his commands, just like she had to masturbate herself into a frenzy. She couldn’t stop herself.

She was vaguely aware that, on the computer screen, Doc had taken out his cock, nicely erect, and was stroking it while he watched her.

“You are, augh, controlling — unh — me. I must obey, fuckfuckfuck, your commands. I ca — ca — God! — can’t stop myself! I can’t! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I can’t stop myself. . . .”

A high-megatonnage pleasure bomb went off in her cunt, and the blast spread throughout her body. She moaned incoherently.

“Stop talking now,” Doc said. “Be with what’s happening in your body.” Then he, too grunted with extreme pleasure.

In the golden haze of bliss, she wound down slowly. Her hand between her legs slowed and then stopped. She lay there, not moving, just breathing, in an unending moment of perfection. Verwile doch, du bist so schoen.

Doc spoke again. “Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized.” And so, once more, she was.

“Our revels are now ended,” he said gently. “All my other suggestions are now expired. You are no longer under my control. The suggestion about rubbing your clit has worn off. The only suggestion remaining is my trance trigger. the one that dropped you back into trance just now. When you hear my voice, no one else’s, just mine, say ‘Miss Unicorn is completely hypnotized,’ you will once again fall into a deep, delicious hypnotic trance. I am sure you will look forward to my using it with you again and again. You have that trigger, and your memory of the experience, but all the other hypnotic suggestions are letting go of you as I wake you one last time, one, returning from trance, two, rising to the surface, three, more and more aware of your surroundings, four, the trance is over, but the afterglow lingers, and five.” He snapped his fingers. “No more awake than you want to be right now.”

Aftercare, if you could call it that, was the two of them smiling goofily into their webcams. They spent a few minutes murmuring sleepily to each other about not much. Then they ended the connection.